Shotgun 11.06

randy

Shotgun 11.06

Post by randy » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:06 am

[Earlier today]

[Inside a limo, Alexander Jones is seen with Veronica Starr in the backseat. Alexander has a black dress shirt, black dress pants and Veronica has a black form fitting dress. She's peering out of the window, holding a glass of wine. Alexander slouches on the seat.]

Alexander: Ayo this gon be real quick. We heading to the arena. It's game day.

[He looks out at his window for a brief moment, before turning back.]

Alexander: Hope everyone is wearing black. I hope y'all heard. Today's going to be a funeral.

[His expression remains stoic, stone faced.]

Alexander: Boogeyman coming after me right? Everything dies, tho. Everything. Kim Williams, baby girl. People been gassing you up like you're the Grim Reaper. Ronnie showed me a clip of you stapling someone's ass once.

[He shakes his head. His face remains the same.]

Alexander: People telling me to be worried....what do I say? You will never..ever..ever catch me slipping in traffic. Ever.

[He pauses intentionally.]

Alexander: Show up and win.

[Alexander strokes his chin.]

Alexander: That's what I'm on. How bout y'all tell Kim bout me. Undefeated! Ain't heard a peep from y'all, warning her bout me! Nah...all I've heard is..."yo she's real crazy. Be careful out there Alexander."

[His nostrils flare up.]

Alexander: I'm never a victim. Ever. Don't ever treat me like that. Like I don't be out here wrecking people. Like I don't have hitters out here if it really got hectic. I don't care what ol' girl been doing, I'm 100% Southern bred. It's a different breed. And I'm a different breed.

[He peeps out the window again.]

Alexander: So the way I see it, tonight has to be more than just getting the dub. That's the main thing. That's always first. But now I'm tryna put this girl to sleep. Everything dies. I'm going to dead this boogeyman shit. That ends tonight. Because I'm killing it. And all y'all that was concerned bout me and really think I'm in danger. Y'all gon look like Boo Boo the fool when Kim's ass is laid out and the ref raising my hand. With my arm is raised.

[He looks at the camera.]

Alexander: Kim, I know you got a twin and sometimes y'all be switching during matches. Listen, if y'all twin tryna help you out and get her hands on me, I understand. There's a whole line waiting to get their hands on me.

[He licks his lips and continues to glare at the camera.]

Alexander: Two at a time ain't nothing for me. You need a Spike Lee. You need a Scorsese. My directing skills right up there with it. I ain't on that today. Not with y'all. No thanks. I'm good.

[He lets out a sigh.]

Alexander: to Don't play with me, Kim. I don't play with my food. I keep telling y'all. The ones y'all gas up. The ones y'all consider great. They food to me. I'm a big dog. I'm always lookin for my next meal. I'm gon eat up out there, too. Take care.

[FIN]

==

Backstage…

Mariah Starr can be seen standing by with Roderick Osborn.

Osborn: “Mariah, you have one hell of a task in front of you tonight…”

Mariah grins.

Osborn: “You have the opportunity to get your hands on your Resurrection opponent Chantelle Chambers in a tag team match with a caveat… she has Marisol Cruz with her, and if you don’t have a partner, you will have to face the two of them two on one…”

She stops him, taking the microphone.

Mariah: “Roderick… did you really expect me to be unable to find a tag team partner?”

Osborn: “Well, you haven’t been the most popular competitor on GCW’s roster.”

Mariah laughs.

Mariah: “And I suppose that’s supposed to limit my options? Look, I am the hottest thing going in GCW today. Everything I do draws attention. You might even say it’s all eyes on…”

She stops.

Mariah: “You get it. The idea that I would be hung out to dry… left to my own devices against two admittedly dangerous opponents? Probably some merit to it. But between you and me, I didn’t have to look very hard to find a tag team partner worthy of this spot. I didn’t have to look very hard to find someone who was itching at the chance to step into the ring with the next big thing. Someone who has wanted to take Chambers down a peg for a long time…”

A shadow enters the scene behind Roderick. He turns around and comes face to face with GCW Hall of Famer Hayley Gold, ready to compete!

Gold: “Enough talk. Let’s do this.”

She eyes Osborn up briefly before stepping past out of the scene. Mariah can only smirk.

Mariah: “Not worried for a second.”

She turns and follows Hayley out of the scene, which shifts.

==

Grudge Match
Mariah & Hayley Gold Vs Chantelle Chambers and Marisol Francesca Cruz

Marisol straight out the gate she took down Mariah with a Thez Press. Ms. Cruz wasn’t focused on wrestling, her one thousand percent focus was on whooping Mariah’s ass for the shadiness she pulled at the end of her match with Chantelle weeks ago.

Hayley managed to blind tag herself in. She caught Marisol with a spin wheel kick to take her, quelling the momentum. Hayley and Mariah focused on cutting off the ring, isolating Marisol, wearing her down. The strategy worked to perfection. Until it didn’t. Marisol completed the hot tag to Chantelle. Naturally Chantelle was a house of fire. She took it to Hayley. Mariah wasn’t enough to quell the storm. The crowd was firmly behind the self proclaimed greatest creation of Global Championship Wrestling.

Towards the end of the match, all four women didn’t give a crap about rules or decorum. The referee had no choice but to throw the match out.

Winner: No Contest.

Before things could get too out of hand, referees and security stormed down to the ring to break up the ruckus. Nothing felt resolved. The fans boo’ed wanting to see all four of these women fight again.

==

Miss America: “I lost.”

The scene opens up to Miss America backstage. She sits alone, no gear, no activity around her. Just alone with her thoughts and a single camera.

MA: “I had opportunity staring me in the face, and I lost.”

She shakes her head.

MA: “It’s the same thing that keeps happening. I come close, then when it counts I blow it. It’s what kept me off the Resurrection show last year. And now I’m in danger of doing that again. Oh sure, I’ve had some great matches, but when you consider where those matches led, I’m in the same spot today that I was in a year ago and I have no one to blame but myself.”

Miss America lifts her eyes to the camera.

MA: “Right now, I don’t know what my path is. I don’t know where it’s going to lead. I don’t know what comes next and that is terrifying. But I do know one thing: I am NOT going to be shut out for a second year. I am NOT going to watch another Resurrection from the sidelines, vowing that NEXT year will be me! I know I belong! I know that I am WORTHY of the big show! And I don’t care who I have to beat to prove it. I don’t care what I have to do… who I have to go through, I WILL BE AT RESURRECTION!”

She breathes deeply, regaining her composure.

MA: “I don’t care how… I will be there. I will make my mark…”

Miss America trails off, her eyes intense as she makes her vow. The scene shifts.

==

[Pre Tape rolls]

[The tape opens up with a shot of Mara Kade's entrance from the last Shotgun last week.]

Mara Voice Over: It's been a while since I was all alone. Being a solo wrestler...but being out there, it felt good.]

[The video shows footage from her match with Sierra Michaels; a shot of her nailing Sierra with a hard forearm. This then cuts a shot of Mara Kade, sitting in a studio, in a chair.]

Mara: I've wrestled singles matches here and there the last few years. Obviously not the same as when i first started back in San Fran. A lot of you guys have only known me as being in Scream Machine and with Siouxsie. That's not how it started. I started my career kicking people's asses by myself. That's how I got to UWA.

[Some brief footage is shown of Mara's first few matches in the Bay Area wrestling scene.]

Mara: Life is really funny. Real comedian. I never imagined ever wanting to be in a tag team or that it would be a big part of my career.

[We seen footage of Scream Machine, from winning the Tag Team titles to other big moments.]

Mara: Siouxsie, that's my sister for life. I love Siouxsie and what we had was special. It's rare to meet anyone who thinks the same as you, who understands you in a real way. What we had and what Scream Machine was will never be done again by anyone. We were the best tag team in the world. I will go to the grave believing that.

[CUT]

Mara: You know, like most times in life, they don't last forever. Once we lost the titles, I doubled down on everything; training, lifting, watching what I eat. I was motivated to get it back. She had other ideas and she's no longer around. So it wasn't surprising to me but the reality set in for me that I'm back to being on my own. First day it felt weird. But then the next day, I got excited again.

[A smirk appears on her face as footage is shown of her hitting the bad Brains to Sierra.]

Mara: I feel I am as good as anyone on this roster. I know I can kicked their ass. I know I have never felt more motivated to just getting back to the top. Sierra Michaels. She tried her hardest. She never had a f**king chance of beating me. And she didn't come close. It felt good. But it's just the beginning. There's a cool feeling about change. It's weird not having Siouxsie around but I've always had myself. And everyone in GCW is in trouble.

[The video cuts to Mara in the studio.]

Mara: The Mara Kade World Tour 2022 is rolling. Either get on board now or you're getting pushed out the f**king way.

[FIN]

==

We see the Dalek, Kimberly’s loyal friend, “standing” in the center of the camera view. Next to it rests the bag of toys that she often times brings to the ring with her. Just then “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams skips happily onto the scene from stage right. She is grinning from ear to ear, is wearing torn denim jeans, black boots, and a t-shirt that wears “Ducky Is My Spirit Animal” on the front in yellow lettering.

Dalek: ATTENTION ALL HUMAN FLESH CREATURES KNOWN AS ALEXANDER JONES! PAY ATTENTION OR BE EXTERMINED FOR THE GLORY OF THE DALEK EMPIRE! PAY ATTENTION TO MISTRESS KIMBERLY WILLIAMS!

Kimberly kicks Dalek.

Kimberly: You overdid it, rusty.

Dalek: APOLOGIES!

Williams turns and waves to the camera.

Kimberly: Hi, Alex! Can I call you Alex? I feel after our bond over on social media that we have become so super close, so I’m gonna consider you my new best friend and I’m gonna call you Alex because you’re my friend and friends call each other Alex! You can even call me Alex if you want? Or just call me the executioner because tonight I’m gonna kill you!

Williams throws her head back and laughs.

Kimberly: Not the reaction you were expecting? Sorry, buddy, pal, amigo…I’m not gonna be silent like some of those other losers you’ve been beating up in your string of dominance and victory. And I’m not gonna be intimidated, either. Some might say I’m too fucking insane to be intimidated. And maybe that’s partially true. But another aspect to this is the fact that I have been through so many wars, so many bloodbaths, and so much hell that there really is nothing that can intimidate me. Not even a monstrous ruggedly handsome man like yourself.

Williams reaches into her bag and produces “Betty White” her knife glove modeled after Freddy Krueger’s. She places it on her hand and waves it around menacingly.

Kimberly: Do you have any idea how many people I have cut with this in sanctioned hardcore matches?

She puts the glove back in and produces a staple gun.

Kimberly: Do you realize how many people I have stapled with this?

She puts the staple gun back in the bag and then pulls out the Infinity Gauntlet.

Kimberly: And do you know how many alternate realities I have wiped out half of its existence with using this bad boy? At least three, I know that! There may be a fourth reality I wiped out but I didn’t stick around to find out if it worked. I ordered a latte from that reality and I have yet to get it, that makes me think I succeeded in wiping out all of its living creatures.

Williams puts the infinity gauntlet back in the bag. She turns back to face the camera.

Kimberly: Now I know what you’re thinking; this isn’t a hardcore match. This isn’t a death match. You would get disqualified!

She winks.

Kimberly: Do I really look like someone who cares about getting disqualified? I urinated on a company’s title belt because I didn’t want the damn thing. Do you think I care about winning? You may very well win tonight, Alex, but I damn sure am going to make sure you bleed, I am going to make sure you are hurting, and maybe if I am a really good girl, maybe Tabsy Wabsy will make this a death match.

Williams gets on her knees.

Kimberly: PLEASE, TABSY! I’M A GOOD LITTLE PSYCHO! MAKE IT HARDCORE!

Dalek: HARDCORE! DEATH MATCH! VICTORY FOR THE DALEKS!

Kimberly hops up and then sits on top of Dalek.

Kimberly: Drive me to the ring, Dalek!

==

Kim Williams Vs Alexander Jones

Alexander, per usual, walked into this match with a ton of confidence. Kim wasn’t affected one way or another. Marie handed Kim “Betty White.” In reaction to this, Brodie slid into the ring, providing a shield between him and Alexander. The referee tried to maintain some order, he didn’t have eyes in the back of his head. Marie slid into the ring, low blowed Alexander from behind. Kim tossed Betty out the ring. Brodie turned around to notice Alexander was harmed, he looks in Marie’s direction. She shakes her head. Brodie directed his attention to her. Tried to give chase. The Dalek gave Marie time to exit through the crowd. Brodie scoffed at the trash can that has been a fixture in Kim’s matches as of late.

Kim took advantage of the distraction of Marie. She focused more on keeping Alexander grounded. Eventually Alex had gotten over the effects of the low blow, once that happened, he took it to another gear. He suplexed Kim. German’s. Belly to Bellys. He mounted Kim, drove elbows into Kim’s head. Alex controlled the pace of the match, his arrogance continuing to rise.

A Tornado DDT by Kim bought her some time to recover. By this time Marie did return to the ring. She waved at Brodie.

Kim launched through her comeback. Alexander was clearly on the ropes. She backed up into the corner. Alexander Jones was slowly getting up. This is the most trouble he has ever been in in his entire time in Global Championship Wrestling. The crowd senses what is coming. Brodie walks over in Kim’s direction. Once again The Dalek made its presence known, saying “EXTERMINATE” enough to catch Brodie off guard. This allowed Marie to catch Brodie with a steel chair shot to the back, her sister didn’t need to worry about him getting physically involved.

However, the shenanigans were enough for Alexander to get his bearings. When Kim went for the Shadowblade (running knee) Alexander sidestepped the move. He caught her with a spear. Before he could cinch in the Guillotine Choke, Marie slid in the ring, clocked Alexander with a steel chair to give him the DQ win.

Winner: Alexander Jones (DQ)

A pissed off Brodie joined the party. Marie and Kim exited the ring. The Dalek joined them. As Alexander and Brodie stared at the Jones sisters and the Dalek, the scene closes on the sound of The Dalek bellowing “EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE.”

==

Set up at a table with a huge red and blue banner in the background that says “Grappling Grapevine” is a middle aged balding man who is wearing an impeccable powder blue three-piece suit. Don’t let what he is wearing fool you however, because this man has no earthly idea what he is actually talking about. That becomes readily apparent too, as the man starts talking into the headset that he is wearing. The man is “renowned” wrestling journalist “Big Tom” Rasmussen, and he smiles wide for the camera as he is about to begin, although to ask anyone close to no one watches his broadcast. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find anyone who has ever heard of the Grappling Grapevine before tonight.

Big Tom: “And a big welcome to all of you wrestling fans out there. My name of course is “Big Tom” Rasmussen and this is the Grappling Grapevine! That’s right it is the most trusted news concerning professional wrestling! Let me tell you two boys and girls, do I have a huge show for you tonight. That is because we are joined by a woman who does not hold just one but two world championships simultaneously. She is both DCW Global Heavyweight Champion and the DCW World Heavyweight Champion, so I want you to give a big “Grappling Grapevine” welcome to Kacey Adams-Mason!”

You could literally hear crickets as KELSAI is introduced and the camera catches her looking almost shocked by just how inept the host sounds. Somehow the lack of anyone to cheer, boo, do anything else at the announcement doesn’t seem to phase Big Tom as he is clearly off in his own little world. Despite the fact that literally nobody is watching in the studio, it still does not take Kelsai long to point out a few of the mistakes that Big Tom has already made. Rest assured, that is just the start as there will be more mistakes to come, as she tries her best to smile though you can tell that she is very annoyed already.

Kelsai: “Thank you “Big Tom” and the name is Kelsai Adamson-Mason and I represent GCW.”

Big Tom: “Excuse me darlin’? Did I say something wrong?”

Kelsai rolls her eyes as she is not real keen on the idea of this man calling her “darlin” but she decides to let that go for now.

Kelsai: “You said a few things like my name and my promotions name wrong, but I am not going to hold that against you.”

Big Tom smiles and we know what could be on his mind, and if it is what we think it could be, Big Tom is about to make a very big mistake.

Big Tom: “Well, I have a dressing room in the back that has more than enough room for the two of us if you want to go back there after the show and hold something against me if you know wha…”

SMACK!

Big Tom is down holding his face and looking as though he might start crying as Kelsai delivers a slap that would have made Chris Rock and Will Smith blush.

Kelsai: “I do know what you meant you pig, and if you bothered to read any promotional material about your guests beforehand, you would know that I am a happily married woman who will not put up with suggestions like the one that you just made. Do it again, and you will get more than just a slap, I promise you.”

Big Tom: “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again, I promise.”

Kelsai: “Good. Now don’t you have a segment where you were going to have some fans call in with their questions. Otherwise I think that I am going to leave.”

Big Tom: “Oh no, please don’t leave. You are talking about “Ask Anything” where fans call in and they ask anything of our guests. So if you have a question fans, call in and Ask Kelcey Anything.”

Kelsai: “It's Kelsai, damn it!”

Big Tom: “Right, right, please don’t hurt me, Kelsai!”

Oddly enough, someone had to have been watching because there is a call from that person which has Big Tom relieved and excited.

Big Tom: “Hello, you are on the Grappling Grapevine with Kelsai, and you can ask her anything. What is your question?”

Voice: “So Kelsai, I have been watching you since you first started in GCW three years ago and it has been a wild ride. Do you really think that you needed to become such a self righteous cheating bitch to become champion? And what are you going to do after Resurrection Night 3 when Julia Braddock wins the main event and becomes the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion again leaving you with nothing since you will already lose your World Heavyweight Championship on Night 1?”

Kelsai: “Go to hell, and I will make sure that you can take Chastity with you after Resurrection!”

Fired up does not even begin to cover it as Kelsai throws down her headset in disgust.

Kelsai: “I don’t have time to be treated like this on some second rate show that I have never heard of with a host that tries to hit on women that are his guests that are probably a third of his age. This show is over!”

The last thing we see of the Grappling Grapevine is Kelsai stomping off the set while Big Tom is under his desk, terrified.

==

Set up at a table with a huge red and blue banner in the background that says “Grappling Grapevine” is a middle aged balding man who is wearing an impeccable powder blue three-piece suit. Don’t let what he is wearing fool you however, because this man has no earthly idea what he is actually talking about. That becomes readily apparent too, as the man starts talking into the headset that he is wearing. The man is “renowned” wrestling journalist “Big Tom” Rasmussen, and he smiles wide for the camera as he is about to begin, although to ask anyone close to no one watches his broadcast. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find anyone who has ever heard of the Grappling Grapevine before tonight.

Big Tom: “And a big welcome to all of you wrestling fans out there. My name of course is “Big Tom” Rasmussen and this is the Grappling Grapevine! That’s right it is the most trusted news concerning professional wrestling! Let me tell you two boys and girls, do I have a huge show for you tonight. That is because we are joined by a woman who does not hold just one but two world championships simultaneously. She is both DCW Global Heavyweight Champion and the DCW World Heavyweight Champion, so I want you to give a big “Grappling Grapevine” welcome to Kacey Adams-Mason!”

You could literally hear crickets as KELSAI is introduced and the camera catches her looking almost shocked by just how inept the host sounds. Somehow the lack of anyone to cheer, boo, do anything else at the announcement doesn’t seem to phase Big Tom as he is clearly off in his own little world. Despite the fact that literally nobody is watching in the studio, it still does not take Kelsai long to point out a few of the mistakes that Big Tom has already made. Rest assured, that is just the start as there will be more mistakes to come, as she tries her best to smile though you can tell that she is very annoyed already.

Kelsai: “Thank you “Big Tom” and the name is Kelsai Adamson-Mason and I represent GCW.”

Big Tom: “Excuse me darlin’? Did I say something wrong?”

Kelsai rolls her eyes as she is not real keen on the idea of this man calling her “darlin” but she decides to let that go for now.

Kelsai: “You said a few things like my name and my promotions name wrong, but I am not going to hold that against you.”

Big Tom smiles and we know what could be on his mind, and if it is what we think it could be, Big Tom is about to make a very big mistake.

Big Tom: “Well, I have a dressing room in the back that has more than enough room for the two of us if you want to go back there after the show and hold something against me if you know wha…”

SMACK!

Big Tom is down holding his face and looking as though he might start crying as Kelsai delivers a slap that would have made Chris Rock and Will Smith blush.

Kelsai: “I do know what you meant you pig, and if you bothered to read any promotional material about your guests beforehand, you would know that I am a happily married woman who will not put up with suggestions like the one that you just made. Do it again, and you will get more than just a slap, I promise you.”

Big Tom: “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again, I promise.”

Kelsai: “Good. Now don’t you have a segment where you were going to have some fans call in with their questions. Otherwise I think that I am going to leave.”

Big Tom: “Oh no, please don’t leave. You are talking about “Ask Anything” where fans call in and they ask anything of our guests. So if you have a question fans, call in and Ask Kelcey Anything.”

Kelsai: “It's Kelsai, damn it!”

Big Tom: “Right, right, please don’t hurt me, Kelsai!”

Oddly enough, someone had to have been watching because there is a call from that person which has Big Tom relieved and excited.

Big Tom: “Hello, you are on the Grappling Grapevine with Kelsai, and you can ask her anything. What is your question?”

Voice: “So Kelsai, I have been watching you since you first started in GCW three years ago and it has been a wild ride. Do you really think that you needed to become such a self righteous cheating bitch to become champion? And what are you going to do after Resurrection Night 3 when Julia Braddock wins the main event and becomes the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion again leaving you with nothing since you will already lose your World Heavyweight Championship on Night 1?”

Kelsai: “Go to hell, and I will make sure that you can take Chastity with you after Resurrection!”

Fired up does not even begin to cover it as Kelsai throws down her headset in disgust.

Kelsai: “I don’t have time to be treated like this on some second rate show that I have never heard of with a host that tries to hit on women that are his guests that are probably a third of his age. This show is over!”

The last thing we see of the Grappling Grapevine is Kelsai stomping off the set while Big Tom is under his desk, terrified.

==

We cut to the entrance area of the arena. The crowd is lowly roaring at first but then a fancy expensive looking sedan, black, pulls up. The anticipation causes the fans to cheer a little louder. Then the passenger’s side opens and “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock exits. Her best friend, Destiny Skye, exits the driver’s side. The crowd cheers loudly as their fan favorite stars make their appearance.

Julia: Damn it feels good to travel with you again Des.

Destiny: I feel the same, Jules. I forgot how much fun we used to have.

Braddock goes to the trunk and opens it. She produces a bag and tosses it to Destiny. Then she takes another bag and this one keeps for herself. With their bags in hand, the two ladies walk away from the car and towards the arena entrance.

Destiny: We graduated from your father’s wrestling school together, we debuted the same year, both on the independent circuits, we debuted in our first major promotion, GCW, the same year…

Julia: We’ve been partners and opponents.

Destiny: I beat you, by the way.

Braddock rolls her eyes.

Julia: I’m still waiting for that rematch, mate.

Destiny: You name the time and place and you got it.

The two friends share a laugh.

Destiny: Seriously though, anytime you need me to spar with you or help you prepare, especially for Resurrection, just give me the word. I believe in you, I know you can whip Kelsai’s fake ass all over the ring. But I know that shady bitch is willing to do anything to keep that title. So I’m here to help you, Jules, in any way I can.

Julia: I’ll keep that in mind. Because I remember what Sophie told me…told both of us…we need to stick together. Kelsai has her allies, none of whom can be trusted, but I have my friends who I know that I can trust. I know you have my back, Des, just like I have yours. And at Resurrection, I am bringing home the GCW Global Championship for a second time.

Destiny: You better win it. You put your career on the line. I don’t want to see you leave, mate.

Braddock smirks.

Julia: I wouldn’t put my career on the line if I wasn’t 100% certain of victory. Just like I wouldn’t have entered the Civil War Match unless I knew I would win it all. Resurrection XI, I will kick Kelsai’s ass and become the new GCW Global Champion. I guarantee it.

Skye nods her head.

Destiny: Great, but after you do win that title back, how about that idea I proposed the other day?

Julia: Skye Life?

Destiny: Damn right. Silverstone has us scheduled to beat the tar outta Kelsai and the Queen of Scum next week on Livewire. Why not become a tag team on a permanent basis? You and me can compete for the tag team championship.

Braddock grins from ear to ear.

Julia: I’d love to team with you on a permanent basis. But we can’t get too ahead of ourselves. Skye Life will come, Des. But I need to win my Global Title back. And you still have a promising singles career ahead of you. No reason to give up on it so soon, especially this close to Resurrection.

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny: You’re right about that, mate. Just keep it in mind.

===

Rayola's music hits and she comes down to the ring with the X-Division title around her waist. The audience gives a big cheer for her as she exchanges hugs and high fives all the way down the ramp. At ringside she calls for a mic before she climbs on the apron. Her wings unfurl before she launches herself into the ring. She winks with a pose before her music fades out. She twirls the mic in her hand as she shifts the title to go over her shoulder.

Rayola: Now, I want to ask a serious and legitimate question to everyone here tonight. Is there anyone here tonight who has a doubt about what I'm gonna do tonight?

The audience replies with a round of ecstatic cheers.

Rayola: Good, so let me ask another question: who's ready to watch me kick some ass?

The audience gives another good pop for her.

Rayola: And who thinks someone is probably gonna stick their nose where it doesn't belong?

Now the audience boos heavily.

Rayola: Yea, that's the problem isn't it. So many people need to have hired guns or rely on some misguided sense of mental direction to get their wins. Well I'm not gonna play those damn games. I won this title despite that. I unified the International title despite that. I got to this point without that crap and I'm going to continue on like that.

The audience makes their approval known to which Rayola nods her head.

Rayola: I'm going to build more on the legacy of the X-Division. I'll take every challenge that comes my way. People said I couldn't ever win when it counted, but I continue to prove them wrong.

She shoots a wink out to the audience before turning back to the ramp.

Rayola: And tonight won't be any different. Derek, I get you're probably still sore after that beating I gave you, and it seems I'm going to get the privilege to do it again. So here I am for it. If you're ready, let's show them once more there was no fluke. The only thing you can do is watch me fly.

Derek Powers vs Rayola Divine.

Derek Powers shot out the gates like a man possessed. No secret that his fortune hasn’t been going well over the past couple months. He managed to control the early part of the match, being the resilient and now feistier champion Rayola has developed into, Rayola wethered the early storm. She gave as much as Derek delivered to her.

Both competitors put on an excellent performance, some would argue better than their first encounter.

Towards the end, Derek placed Rayola between his legs. He gave the throat cut sign letting the fans know he was about to nail the Powers Driver. Ray dropped down to a knee, blocking the piledriver attempt. He tried again. Ray blocked. Growing frustrated he hoisted her up in the powerbomb position, she in turn reversed the attempt into a hurricanrana. She hooked the legs. One, two, three.

Winner: Rayola Divine.

Ray scooted out the ring to the surprise of a shocked Derek Powers. He lets out a primal scream, clearly annoyed that his losing ways have continued. Rayola takes her championship, backs up the ramp hoisting it in the air to the adulation of the crowd.

==

Jessica Anderson is stretching in her private locker room while GCW Heritage Champion, “Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone while her new bodyguard Tera is standing behind her with her arms folded. Danielle shows Tera her phone and the two women laugh. Jessica looks over at them.

Jessica Anderson: I’ve been meaning to ask since we have got here, Danielle. Are you sure I am supposed to get a private locker room? I didn’t even win my debut match and now I am getting a private locker room.

Danielle looks over at Jessica and slides her sunglasses down to the end of her nose.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Seriously, Jess? Do you know who you are rolling with now? You have the manager of champions, the personal trainer to the stars…Marisol Vilaro. The ultimate influencer herself Veronica Taylor, the most bad ass hired gun that money can buy in Clyde Sutter, this she hulk Tera behind me, and most importantly the “Diamond Princess”, the GCW Heritage Champion in myself. We don’t associate with the pathetic riff raff that is around here in GCW. So yes, I am sure you are supposed to get this private locker room.

Jessica smiles.

Jessica Anderson: Great.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You just worry about Geneva and I’ll worry about the rest of the stuff that will allow us to take over GCW.

Jessica Anderson:Will do, boss. I will definitely do my part.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Wonderful!

Jessica starts walking to the locker room door.

Jessica Anderson:I am going to get taped up.

Danielle nods her head as Jessica walks out of the locker room door.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:When I say that my associates and I are going to take over GCW I am not blowing smoke. My army is getting bigger and stronger everyday. Business agreements have been made and every second of every day my Heritage Championship title gets longer. When everything comes to fruition I will be holding the GCW World Heavyweight Championship belt as the new World Champion. I feel comfortable telling you what will happen when we get to the finish line of this chapter of GCW. Simply because nobody will be able to stop us. We are just too damn talented for us not to have a successful plan. So while the rest of you are bickering amongst each other everybody on my side will be making GCW even more relevant than it could possibly be. Not because the rest of you aren’t talented but because my friends and I are the blue chippers who make GCW go round and round.

==

The podium is set upon the top of the stage. Two men stand on either side, flanking it as one unveils a large scroll…

Squire: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Her Royal Majesty, the Queen of All Media, the First in Her Name, and soon to headline Night Two of Resurrection in a Championship Match of her choosing… Queen Brittany of Kayl!”

The squire steps back as Brittany Kayl emerges from the back. Her attire is not quite as garish as it had been in recent weeks, but the air of superiority around her is undeniable. She strides to the podium, and the second attendant approaches, holding a microphone for her. She sneers.

Kayl: “Two weeks ago, I did what many thought was unthinkable. I did what I knew was inevitable. I defeated Julia Braddock.”

The crowd boos, but Kayl looks out, dismissing the jeers.

Kayl: “Oh no… you don’t get to disparage me! I had heard the chattering that I “needed” assistance to get the job done, but that is a slanderous fabrication! If you watch back, I was already in firm control of the match at that point. The match was mine for the taking and NOTHING would have been able to stop what was to come. All Kelsai did was provide Julia with an excuse, because that’s what competitors like Julia Braddock NEED. They NEED that excuse. They NEED to be able to brush off when they are bested by superior athletes! But I shall not allow her bitterness to overshadow my impressive and, truly, deserved victory. Having proven myself to be better than Julia Braddock, I shall now move forward to the matter at hand.”

She smirks.

Kayl: “Resurrection. And while we are now down to two competitors I outlasted in the Civil War challenging for a shot at the Championship that was stolen from me over one year ago, I am left with the glorious burden of carrying Night Two of the event - one that a competitor such as myself is truly worthy of. A sole spotlight with those being added to the Hall of Fame… a class also headlined by myself. The only question is which present Champion will have the privilege of handing their Championship over to me on that night?”

Brittany motions to the screen behind her… splitting between Rayola Davine and Danielle Page.

Kayl: “On one hand, I could reclaim the spiritual successor to the Championship I introduced to GCW by taking the Heritage Championship from Danielle Page. On the other, I could take the Championship that I have never held before… Rayona Davine’s X-Division Championship.”

She ponders briefly as the crowd roars.

Kayl: “As if this is a difficult decision. Because to be seen as the greatest GCW competitor today, I will do what I have never done. I will cross the boundary I have never crossed. I will take what I have never held before. Danielle Page… consider yourself reprieved. Rayola Davine… you and I have a date. Resurrection Night Two. Bring the Championship. Make sure it’s polished up… the Queen HATES filth. And I shall relieve you of that which you carry. So I have spoken, so it shall be!”

Brittany has the attendant lower the microphone as she turns back, passing through the curtain again as the scene cuts.

==

"Jessica Anderson..."

Geneva Alan shakes her head, like the name brings disgust to her.

Geneva: Why am I even facing you? I know your name, but nothing else... nor do I care to. You're a nothing, a nobody... while I should be fighting for the World Title, I'm having to slum it up with dregs like you. I saw that match you had against Jodi Jennings, because I do like to check on my 'competition'... I was not impressed. One bit. At all.

Geneva sighs.

Geneva: However, be that as it may, I do have to face you tonight... for your sake, I'll make it quick and painle... okay, VERY painful. I can't tell a lie here.

A smirk.

Geneva: You're a minor speed bump to getting what I want, a World Title shot. I've been a tag-team champion, I've been a north american champion... I'm ready to move on up to the main event. Once I'm done with you, no more wasting time, I'm staking my claim... I'm coming for the world title. As an Alan, it is my right, no, my destiny to carry this company forward. Because if it wasn't for my Father, Matt Alan, there would never have been a GCW! You know it, I know, everyone knows it! I am GCW royalty, and I want on the throne!

Voice: That's perfectly stated, my dear.

Matt Alan, along with tag-champions, Duke Michaels and Lester Sampson, walk into view.

Matt: You deserve the entire world, and it's time GCW pays you back for the work I put into creating it. The Alan Family has the tag-team titles, *Gestures to Lester and Duke*, now it's time for you to become the world champion! Tonight, you will destroy Jessica Anderson, Duke will destroy Anastasia Darling... The Alan Family will once again stake their claim of dominance!

Geneva: You're absolutely right, Daddy... we've sat back long enough. Lester and Duke have their gold, and I want gold around my waist once again. Aunt Jennifer wants to play it safe, and I love her... but on that, I disagree.

Matt: I agree. Jennifer... doesn't have the experience in these types of matters. That's why I'm here, though... to help guide her... to help guide you to the world title.

What none of them realize, however, is that Jennifer Alan is standing out of sight, having caught their conversation... and she doesn't look happy.

==

Jessica Anderson Vs Geneva Alan

Geneva didn’t waste any time when the bell rang, laying into Jessica Anderson. Alan was on a mission. To send a message to the people backstage that she is a former champion who will rise back to where she once was. Jessica failed to get any offense in, sadly. Clearly outclassed, the match ended at the 2 minute mark. Alan had enough. Wasn’t working by the hour. She educated Jessica in what Geneva’s Law (Spinning Sit Out Pedigree) was all about.

Winner: Geneva Alan.

==

[Nadia Allen stands in the backstage area with Samuel Price. Nadia has a black tanktop with blue jeans and her red hair down.]

Samuel Price: Samuel Price here with Nadia Allen. Nadia, thank you for your time.

[Nadia doesn't reply, imply staring directly at the camera.]

Samuel Now, you made an open challenge to anyone outside of GCW for Resurrection, which turned a lot of heads around here. It was uncharacteristic of you to make such a public challenge like that. I suppose there's where I want to start off here. What went into making the decision to pursue this?

Nadia: Simple. Right now I'm not in the World title tournament. I had my chance to win it, get a chance to win the belt back. And I didn't. I was so confident that I would win and I didn't. So that pissed me off and it's frustrating. Because now it'll have to be a bit longer until I earn another shot at it. But I can't be mad at anyone but myself. No excuses. No "I was screwed" on anything like that. I dropped the ball. It sucked. But I'm going to do what I always do. Pick myself up, keep moving forward.

[She looks to him briefly before turning back straight.]

Nadia: I got some advice from someone I'm really close to. it's a wrestler everyone knows and if you know me, you can guess who that was. But she mentioned one of the best ways to get better is to challenge yourself. I took that and I decided to do this. There's a lot of great wrestlers in the world with different styles and different tricks. I believe I'm one of them and if I'm not going to be wrestling for the World title, then I'm going to challenge myself. This is me doing that.

Samuel: Challenge yourself indeed. There's been some rumors regarding people interested. I was told to inform you that a challenger has come forth.

[She raises an eyebrow.]

Nadia: Yeah?

[She looks around.]

Nadia: Where are they?

Samuel: Well, I was told to tell you that you will find out next week on Livewire.

[Nadia narrows her eyebrows.]

Nadia: I gave the deadline to be tonight.

Samuel: I understand but this is what I've been told.

[Nadia takes a moment to gather herself before then nodding.]

Nadia: Alright then. Whoever you are.

[She faces the camera.]

Nadia: Whoever you are, I'm looking forward to actually seeing your face. And I look forward to seeing you at Resurrection, where I rip your head off.

[Nadia then walks away.]

==

We cut to the backstage area of the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. We spot GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her) Janice King. The arrogant reporter is with her current guest, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The number one contender to the Global Title is dressed in a metallic peplum soft gold colored skirt suit with matching colored high heel pumps. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely to past the shoulders.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King, the ORIGINAL AND FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame and…

Julia: …and you should still be the only one. Yeah, love, you complain about that every interview. People are getting bored with you, mate. Didn’t you learn something the last time you tried that with Alexander Jones?

Janice rolls her eyes.

Janice: But it’s true!

Julia: Take it up with the committee, mate.

Janice: Fine. Anyway, I suppose you want to get this interview started too, right?

Braddock smirks.

Julia: That or I could shove your head down a toilet?

Janice frowns, fearfully. Braddock chuckles softly.

Julia: I wouldn’t do that to you, mate! Now come on, fire away with your hard hitting questions.

Janice: Right. Uh, well, things are heating up between you and Kelsai as you make your way towards Resurrection XI and the night you put your career with GCW on the line for an opportunity to become the GCW Global Champion for a second time. Now what do…

Braddock holds up her hand up to Janice’s mouth, signaling her to silence.

Julia: Whoa, let me correct you right there, mate. You said I put my career on the line for an opportunity at the Global Title? That implies I wouldn’t have gotten the title shot otherwise. Let’s set the record straight, Jan-Jan. I only needed to do one thing to put myself into the main event of Resurrection…for a second straight year, might I add…to compete for the GCW Global Championship. All I needed to do was win one of the largest and most challenging battle royals in the history of professional wrestling, and I had to do it for a second straight year which was previously unheard of in the history of this company. I had to win the Civil War Match, Janice. And I did just that. I didn’t need to put my GCW career on the line. I did it because I could…I did it because I am so confident that I am going to kick Kelsai’s puny little ass and reclaim my championship that I am willing to risk it all. And you know why else I decided to do it, Janice? Well just look at Kelsai. She is at the top of the world right now in GCW but she needed help to get there. She politicked her way to the GCW throne and she has politicked her way to stay there. Look at her run up until now. She cannot do anything without either help or trickery. Kelsai needed to deceive and manipulate me in order to defeat me at the Bash. Because she knows that in a fair fight she cannot beat me. That’s why I put my career with GCW on the line, Janice. If I can’t beat that stupid little tart, then I don’t belong in GCW.

Braddock pats Janice King on the back.

Julia: But don’t worry, Jan-Jan, I’m not going anywhere! I am going to beat Kelsai half to death at Resurrection. I am going to humble her and humiliate her at Resurrection. I am going to reclaim my GCW Global Championship at Resurrection.

Janice: Any comments on your tag team match pitting you and your friend Destiny Skye against Kelsai and Brittany Kayl on Livewire?

Julia: See? Kelsai seems to gravitate to people like her. Kelsai is delusional. She thinks that she is God’s chosen judge of everyone’s morality. And thus Kelsai seems to gravitate towards other delusional individuals. For instance, she gravitates towards Tiffany Manning, who delusionally believes that she is still relevant, that people still care about her…hell, she’s delusional if she thinks half the people in this audience tonight even remembers who the hell she is.

The fans roar with cheers and laughter in the background. Julia shrugs her shoulders.

Julia: What can I say? I speak the truth. But for the purposes of your question, Janice, how about we address Kelsai’s newest bestie, who delusionally thinks she is a queen. But hey, unlike Kelsai I do not judge people. If Britt wants to be a queen, let her be a queen. But when Britt decides to try and hurt my friends it becomes personal, and then when Kelsai decides to involve herself when I am trying to deal with that problem, well, that just means both of those brassers need a good ass kicking. They started this but on Livewire, Skye Life will finish this. And it will be a preview of coming attractions, a preview of Resurrection, because Kelsai, I am going to whip your little ass…on Livewire and at Resurrection, and then I am going to take back the GCW Global Championship.

==

Main Event:
Anastasia Starling vs Lester Sampson w/ Duke Michaels.

This match wasn’t rocket science. Monster versus smaller competitor. Ana wasn’t your normal smaller competitor. She has a darkside. Her monster was brewing from within. Not right now, she relied on the obvious smaller stature to evade the much bigger, monstrous Lester. That type of strategy can only carry a person so long. Once Lester managed to halt Ana’s momentum with a thunderous spinebuster, he turned his offense to rag dolling her around. Ana showed she could take the punishment Lester was inflicting, kicking out of several two counts along the way, Lester didn’t appear to mind. The member of the Alan Family wanted to show who’s house this truly was.

Towards the end of the match, Anastasia amazingly was able to bring Lester Sampson down with a facebuster. She rushed to get to the top rope, perhaps going for her trademark Songbird’s Flight (Phoenix Splash). We’ll never know what the result of her intentions were, Duke Michaels took the liberty to hop on the apron. He pushed Anastasia to the mat drawing the disqualification.

Winner: Anastasia Starling (DQ)

Lester and Duke double teamed Anastasia. Winning the match wasn’t the plan, it was to send a message. Lester and Duke wrapped there hands around Ana’s neck. A double chokeslam appeared to be in the works when all of a sudden the light went out. Ten sounds went back. We could hear a loud clang. The light turns back on and it’s... SKYLAR RAYNER? Judging by the pissed look Lester has on his face Skylar nailed him with the chair. She backed up, Lester charged at Skylar, she was able to pull down the ropes, Lester’s momentum carried him over.

Duke was next to make his way to Skylar. Anastasia recovered enough to chop block Duke’s leg. With Duke down to a knee, Ana and Skylar met him with a double superkick. When that wouldn’t bring Duke down, they hooked him by the head, spiking his head into the mat with a double DDT. He rolled out the ring to join Lester. Both men nod to each other agreeing to fight another day when Ana grabs the chair urging them to come back into the ring.

Skylar and Ana look at each other, nod, then give each other a huge hug. This makes it official? Skylar and Ana vs The Alan Family? We’ll have to wait for official confirmation as the show goes off the air with Ana and Skylar being on guard in case The Alan Family tried something nefarious.