What Happened After Livewire!

admin
Site Admin

What Happened After Livewire!

Post by admin » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:50 pm

==========
Off Camera
==========

Backstage in the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Arizona the most recent edition of GCW Livewire is coming to its conclusion. The show is drawing to an end, with only the main event itself yet to reach its conclusion. In the medical area various on staff medical personnel are looking over none other than “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Braddock was part of a dangerous incident on tonight’s Livewire. She and her heated rival, her opponent at Resurrection XI, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, fought to the top of the stage and then ended up knocking one another off the top of the stage and they fell on top of the electrical equipment. She is still dressed in her wrestling attire, which consists of black pants, a pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink kick boots. The Kensington Knockout looks rather annoyed as the doctors, one male and one female, look her over.

Male Doctor: I wish you’d let us call the hospital, Ms. Braddock, if only as a precaution.

Julia: And I wish you’d leave me the hell alone, mate. I’m fine.

Female Doctor: You and Kelsai took a rather nasty fall.

Julia: Yeah? Well take her pathetic ass to the hospital. Maybe she needs it but I don’t. I have a few bumps and bruises but otherwise I’m fine.

Male Doctor: You were lucky you two didn’t get electrocuted, or burned…

Braddock rolls her eyes.

Julia: Right, I didn’t get electrocuted. I didn’t get burned. So there’s nothing you have to keep me here or to send me to the hospital, am I right?

The male doctor and the female doctor exchange looks. They both sigh in unison.

Female Doctor: Are you sure we can’t convince you to go to the hospital just as a precautionary measure?

Julia: I’m positive.

Male Doctor: Very well. We’ll go and inform your friend, Ms. Skye, that you’re ready to be released.

Female Doctor: Please stay here, Ms. Braddock, until we get back.

The two doctors rise up and turn, walking out of the medical area. Braddock hates this treatment. She feels fine. Did the fall hurt? Of course it hurt. But she is tough and she plans to gut it out. There is no need to go to the hospital for a few aches and bruises that occured during a wrestling match. What this did prove is what she is willing to endure, what lengths she is willing to go, in order to defeat Kelsai at Resurrection XI and become a two time GCW Global Champion. Braddock would like nothing more than to get out of this place, get out of this arena, and focus on the next steps in her journey towards Resurrection XI. But she apparently has to wait for the doctors to return and she has no idea how long this wait will be.

Braddock hears the door begin to creak open. That must not have taken long. Braddock looks up, ready to give these doctors another piece of her mind; but it isn’t the doctors who enter the trainer’s room. She growls and braces herself as she sees none other than her family’s hated rival, “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter, entering the room with a sneer on his face.

Julia: Sutter…

Clyde: I saw that rather dangerous incident this evening, I was concerned for your health and well-being. I wanted to check on you.

Braddock stands up and gets in his face.

Julia: Bullshit. You probably want to take advantage of this opportunity, don’t you? Take out another member this family?

Sutter sneers.

Clyde: You are correct in your assumption that my feelings towards your family are rather sour but to think that I would take advantage of you in your present condition is thinking very low of me, Ms. Braddock. Remember what I said to you this evening, I actually do respect you. So would I take advantage of this opportunity?

He shakes his head.

Clyde: No, I would not. But everything and everyone does have its appointed time. Including you, Ms. Braddock. Some falsely believe that your time may be up at Resurrection XI. But I know better. I watched your performance tonight and what I saw impressed me. You had an unfiltered, unadulterated rage that I hadn’t seen before. If you tap into that rage at Resurrection, then there is truly nothing Kelsai can do to save herself.

Julia: Well isn’t that nice? The sociopath known as Clyde Sutter supports me and thinks I’m going to win! How nice? Forget it, Sutter. I do not need your fake support. I have the support of people who truly do care for me.

Clyde: Like your friend, Ms. Destiny Skye? Perhaps she does truly support you. But you are mistaken if you think my support is fake. Everything I say is truthful, Ms. Braddock, including when I say that you have nothing to fear from me. You are the only member of this Braddock team that I respect. The only reason I would ever attack you is if that wealthy idiot Ms. Page paid me to destroy you.

Braddock chuckles.

Julia: So you’re a mercenary? That raises you up just barely above scum of the earth. Do you have anything important to say to me, Sutter? If not then leave.

Clyde: I suppose I could leave but then again, there was something else we discussed earlier this evening. You may have forgotten. I had a secret that I was prepared to share with you. Do you recall, Ms. Braddock?

The Kensington Knockout arches her brow out of curiosity.

Julia: Yes, I remember. I admit my curiosity is peaked. So tell me, what the hell were you rambling on about? What secret should I know?

Clyde: You must have forgotten, Ms. Braddock, because I didn’t promise to tell you my secret after the match. I promised to tell you my secret if you won. To be fair, you didn’t lose…but you did not win, either. So no, I will not share my secret tonight.

Braddock rolls her eyes, sighing with frustration.

Julia: So I was right? You stopping by to see me was a complete waste of time?

Clyde: Oh don’t say that, Ms. Braddock; for one, you earned my respect. That is nothing to laugh at. Second, I can promise you another chance to hear my secret.

Julia: Is that so?

Braddock looks thoroughly unimpressed. Sutter nods his head.

Clyde: You have a big match with high stakes at Resurrection XI. If you win, you become a two time GCW Global Champion. As if becoming champion wasn’t incentive enough, you have given yourself even more incentive by putting your own career on the line. That impresses me, Ms. Braddock. But now I am going to add more incentive to win. Win at Resurrection and you get to hear my secret.

Julia: Gee, lucky me! I could become Global Champion, save my career, but even better than that I get to hear your super special secret!

The Assassin sneers.

Clyde: Don’t mock me, Ms. Braddock. Trust me, this secret is worthwhile.

Sutter turns and makes his exit. Braddock stares daggers at him as he walks away.

Return to “General Roleplay Board”