Shotgun 11.09

randy

Shotgun 11.09

Post by randy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:00 am

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock!

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Gets Me Through" by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage decked out in a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. Her newly won GCW Global Championship title belt is draped over her right shoulder. With her is Destiny Skye, dressed in denim jeans, black high heeled boots, and a black crop top. Julia goes to one side of the stage and pumps her fists in the air to encourage them to cheer loudly which gets a positive reaction while Destiny goes to the opposite end and pumps up the crowd in a similar fashion. They switch, going to the other side of the stage and does the same, also getting a positive reaction. Julia and Destiny then turn towards the ramp and marches towards the ring. Julia hops up onto the ring apron and then jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Braddock goes to each corner and hops up to the top, posing for the fans. Julia steps to the center of the ring.)

Julia: You know what I love? I mean, other than being right here in front of the great GCW fans here in Los Angeles!

(The crowd cheers loudly. Destiny applauds as well.)

Julia: I love how Chelsea…or was that Kelsey? Does it even matter what her name is?

(The fans loudly say no. Julia smirks.)

Julia: But anyway, about her…I love it when she gripes, complains, and bitches all because she was double teamed by me and Des, triple team if you count Sutter but we didn’t ask him nor did we want him at ringside involved in our business. Nevertheless, little bitch got bullied and yet she did the same shit to everyone else this entire year. And she is complaining now about the same tactics being used against her? I love it. Karma is a bitch, Chelsea, and so are you.

(More loud cheers erupt from the fans.)

Julia: But I also want to take a moment to give credit to Tabitha Silverstone. She made a very good decision on Livewire last week regarding this whole situation between Kelsai, D’Nae, and myself. A crime was committed against D’Nae at Resurrection, a crime perpetrated by Kelsai, just like how she committed a crime against me at the 2021 End of the Year Bash. Now despite getting my revenge at Resurrection XI, Kelsai still won’t let any of it go. Hell, she just can’t keep my name out of her damn mouth. It’s kind of creepy, come to think of it. Obsessive stalker much? Point is, D’Nae deserves justice, Kelsai needs to be shut up permanently, and most importantly of all, this company deserves to know who really is the best. Who really is the standard, the face of GCW?

(Braddock holds up her Global Title belt.)

Julia: I have the Global Championship…a title that has a great history in this company. Kelsai has the World Championship…a title that arguably has an even richer history with GCW, since you can trace its beginnings to the original GCW of 2001. But then you have D’Nae, who I know from experience is good enough to be world champion. She and I were the final two in the 2021 Civil War Match. And she damn sure should have won the World Title at Resurrection XI. There has been too much controversy surrounding the world and global title picture. It is time to put all of the controversy to rest. Because there can only be one absolute best in this company.

(She lets the title belt rest back upon her right shoulder.)

Julia: Ladies, I will do whatever it takes, I will overcome any obstacle. Climbing the ladder of success, rung by rung, fighting and clawing, surviving the pain and the punishment, that is nothing new to me. I have had to do that my entire career. For Glory & Gold, I will do it one more time and I will make history, unifying the championships, becoming the ONE UNDISPUTED BEST DAMN WORLD CHAMPION IN GCW!

(The fans cheer loudly. Braddock nods her head.)

Julia: So bring your best…or worst in your case, Kelsai…because you will need every bit of it to stand a chance against me. My focus right now is on being the absolute best Global Champion I can be, but at For Glory & Gold I will be focused on making history at your expense. And that is not a threat, it is not a promise, it is a VOW!

(She passes the mic to Destiny.)

Destiny: Now we may not be in action tonight but next week we are going to be ready to kick the ever living crap out of Kelsai’s cheap whores Tiff and Victor. How did that ass kicking feel last week, Tiff? How did it feel to have D’Nae bounce your empty skull from one side of that cage to another? I’m here to let you know that it doesn’t end there. You get another ass kicking next week courtesy of Skye Life. You and Victor have been sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong for far too long now and your comeuppance has arrived. Quite frankly, we’re going to kick your ass all over the arena! But next week is simply about beating you two clowns up. This Saturday on Fever is about business…Soviet Gingers…

(She smirks.)

Destiny: …as much as people want to make you two out to be jokes, you are former Undisputed Tag Team Champions, you are a very talented team. But make no mistake about it, we are going to beat you up and beat you down, just like we’re going to beat up and beat down Tiff and Vic next week, just like we beat up and beat down Twin Magic last week. Skye Life is on the rise! Jules and I are dominant and here to stay! And there isn’t anyone who can stop us!

(She drops the mic. Julia and Destiny walk away as “Gets Me Through” begins to play.)

--

The camera opens up backstage where we see a live streaming Star of the Show who is flanked by her bodyguard Alexander Cylsdesdale, and her manager Marisol Vilaro. Veronica is dressed in a pink dress, black high-heel pumps, and a black Chanel bag. Marisol is dressed in her activewear combo of black yoga pants, and a black top, and Alexander is wearing a black suit with a tie and sunglasses, a secret service look. As Marisol soon begins to speak in a loud obnoxious tone.

Marisol Vilaro: Hello all of you out-of-shape basement-dwelling geeks it is Marisol Vilaro, the manager of champions, the founder of Vilaro Fitness, creator of the Vilaro System, and founder of Team Vilaro here with once again you’re star of the show a soon to be champion of this placemark my words, Veronica Taylor!.

Veronica smirks as she gives the camera a duck face as she smugly smirks. As she then begins to speak in a loud obnoxious tone.

Veronica Taylor: Yes, it is I your star of the Show see things have been going my way not only are my twitch followers up, but my Instagram also is on fire, and GCW is clearly the playground of Team Vilaro my good friend Danielle Page is moving up in the world, and tonight you get to see me Veronica Taylor in the ring how lucky you are as well as the debut of my new associate Alexander Clydesdale as we put down some mangy muts El Perros welcome to my world.

Alexander says nothing as he stares into the camera. He only removes his glasses and looks smugly into the camera as he takes a deep breath.

Veronica Taylor: See he doesn't need to say a word at all, look at him and look at our opponents there is no match hell if he wanted he could take on both by himself and guess what bitches he works for me! But you know he won’t have to why? Because I will be there and now El Perrors you will have a shot at fifteen minutes of fame.

Andrew continues staring into the camera as he takes his thumb and runs it across his throat. He finally speaks

Andrew Clydesdale: And to think I am a dog lover….but you boys? I'm showing no love for. This is Veronica Taylor's world, amd I'm the guy that if you have a problem with it that will gladly convince you it is.

Veronica smirks, as she says in a loud condescending tone.

Veronica Taylor: It will be a wrap for you, and who knows if you play your cards right we might leave you with a present to remember your time in the ring with the Star of The Show, and the true thoroughbred of GCW.

Alex reached out and covers the camera shoving it and the camera man out of the way so Veronica can get by.

--

Veronica Taylor & Alexander Clydesdale vs The El Perros
[Veronica lets Alexander start off for their team. Meanwhile El Perro starts off while El Asno Grande waits outside the ring. El Perro charges in but its like hitting a brick wall as Clydesdale puts him down with a shoulder block. Alexander with a fallaway slam a gorilla press slam and then stalling suplex. He whips Perro into the ropes. El Asno Grande makes the blind tag. Alexander with a huge lariat. El Asno Grande with a springboard but Alexander catches him in mid-air! Clydesdale with one power bomb, a second, a third, a fourth, then a fifth! A Symhony of Power Bombs! He tags out to Veronica. Clydesdale with a spinning back elbow to El Perro putting him back down. Veronica walks over to El Anso Grande and places a foot on top…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Veronica Taylor & Alexander Clydesdale

[Veronica goes outside and retrieves a photo of herself. The camera gets a shot of it and it says #VeroForHallOfFame. Veronica tapes the picture to El Anso Grande’s mask.]

--

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page and her bodyguard Tera Taylor are laying poolside at one of the Ojai Valley Inn pool’s in Ojai, California about seventy miles north of Los Angeles. Danielle is drinking a mimosa and then sets the glass down on a table next to where she is sitting.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It has been a full month since I was cheated out of the GCW Heritage Championship by that tricos minion. I can honestly say that I am not over it because in the eleven months since I signed with GCW that was the first time I was pinned or submitted inside a GCW ring. So, brava, Rayola, you can not only say you are a double champion but also that you ended my winning streak here in GCW. Now this would normally be the part of the show where I demand my championship back but I know my good friend and fellow influencer, Veronica Taylor, will undoubtedly take the X-Division and or Heritage championships from Rayola. Because when I sit back and think about it I not only want but I need to be the World Heavyweight Champion.

Danielle and Tera smile at each other and cheer their glasses together.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:We all know I am World Champion caliber. We also know now that Julia is once again the Global Champion she is going to pander to the likes of D’Nae Moore even though I destroyed D’Nae to become the Heritage Champion several months ago which means they will both be ducking me.

Tera Taylor:What a shock?

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I know, right? Which is fine because when I initially signed with GCW I set my sights on the World Championship and that is why when the brand extension was still a thing I signed with Shotgun. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes on Julia and the Global Championship but my eyes are set on Kelsi Adamson-Mason and her World Championship. You don’t know when or how but I’ll make my introduction into the World Championship scene very, very soon.

Danielle blows a kiss at the camera.

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. Standing next to Janelle with her “Velociraptor Blue”...we’re still not sure if it is a robot or a guy in a suit…is none other than “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams. The Queen of the Death Match is dressed in torn denim jeans, flip flops, and a t-shirt that reads “Justice For Mr. Squishy” on the front. She has her SCW Underground Championship Title belt, HKW Bloodlust Championship Title belt, and Unsanctioned Communist Championship Title belt wrapped around her waist.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen…

Kim: Ahem…

Williams pat the raptor on its head. Janelle sighs.

Janelle: …and dinosaurs. My guest at this time is the SCW Underground, HKW Bloodlust, Unsanctioned Communist Champion, and self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match, she is “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams.

Kim: Self-proclaimed? Janelle, I have been collecting death match championships right and left lately. I just beat the entire German Army in a steel cage death match to become SCW Underground Champion! Are you gonna question my claim to the crown of Queen of the Death Match?

Janelle: Uh, you beat Konrad Raab…

Kim: Yeah, and Oktoberfest is just as tough as the entire German Army put together. Trust me on that!

She blows a kiss at the camera.

Kim: Love you, Oktoberfest!

Janelle: Uh, well, anyway, you wanted to take this time to say something about Fever?

Williams nods her head.

Kim: That’s right! Fever is this Saturday and in case you didn’t hear, I am set to defend my Unsanctioned Championship against all comers!

Janelle: Aren’t you already doing that since the title is defended 24/7?

Kim: Hush! I talk, you listen! Anyway, anyone and everyone wants to be a champion, am I right? In our business it doesn’t even matter if the title is real or fake, sanctioned or unsanctioned. This title belt was created by my ass-stapling communist bestie Datura. We made it famous! And I am continuing its tradition! At Resurrection I defended it for three straight nights non stop! On Fever I am going to defend it again…it is OPEN INVITATION to anyone out there who wants a piece of me! It is open invitation to anyone who thinks that they can dispute my claim as the absolute best of the death match fighters! So I am begging each and every one of you watching this, please come to Fever, please try to kick my ass! I welcome the challenge!

Williams hops up on the back of her Velociraptor. Then they ride off.

--

We cut to show The Beggar King, Eddy Todd, preparing for his debut match tonight. He starts to speak as he wraps tape around his wrists.

Eddy Todd: It’s been a long time since I’ve done this. The last time I was under a mask and a darker moniker. This time I do it as myself. To show the world that the Beggar King doesn’t need a mask or darkness to get the job done.

Eddy smirks.

Eddy Todd: I won’t hold it against any of you if you don’t know who I am. I probably put the boots up before most of you were out of diapers. But you’ll learn who I am soon enough. Tonight it’s someone calling themself the Anointed One. Sounds like someone I would have ran with back in the day. But now?

Eddy chuckles.

Eddy Todd: Now you are the first one to learn that this old tiger still has teeth. That the Beggar King has one last reign in him before his time has come.

Eddy secures the tape on his wrist. He checks it and the other one. Happy with his work he stands and moves off-camera.

--

The Anointed One Vs The Beggar King Eddie Todd
[The Anointed One and The Beggar King start off trading rights and lefts. Eddie gets the better of the exchange by going to the body and then lands a stiff European uppercut. Eddie Todd with a jumping knee and then a ddt. He covers but Anointed One kicks out. Eddie applies a figure four. The Anointed One struggles in the hold but manages to eventually reach the ropes. The Beggar King hoists him up and drops him with Execution. Instead of covering he hoists him up one more time. This time Eddie drops him with Take The Throne. He covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: The Beggar King Eddie Todd

--

"Welcome Home" [Instrumental] by Coheed and Cambria plays over the sound system, as the crowd greets The Alan Family with a resounding chorus of jeers. Jennifer and Matt Alan lead the troops to the ring. As soon as they make their way into the ring, Matt asks for a mic.

Matt: If you don't mind, I need your undivided attention for the next several minutes. In other words... stay off your phones, and keep your mouths closed.

Needless to say, the crowd doesn't do as asked.

Matt: I tried. Resurrection... was a mixed bag for The Alan Family. While Devastation were able to keep their hold of the GCW Tag-Team Titles against the unworthy team of Anastasia Darling and Skylar Rayner... unfortunately, things did not turn out so well for my Daughter, Geneva, in the Global Destiny X Match.

Geneva doesn't look too happy, glaring at nothing or no one in particular.

Matt: However, Resurrection is in the past! Now, we must look to the future... The future of The Alan Family! For, while there is still much greatness to achieve... there is a problem. A cancer, a malignant tumor that must be removed from The Alan Family!

Matt turns around and points... at Jennifer Alan.

Matt: You, my dear sister... are that cancer.

Jennifer is shocked and angry. She demands a mic and goes face to face with Matt.

Jennifer: How dare you! I see what game you're playing at Matthew, and I won't play by your rules! Do not forget, I am the leader of The Alan Family, not you!

Matt: ... Are you? Are you, really?

Jennifer looks confused, and turns to see Geneva, Lester and Duke all giving her a thumbs down.

Jennifer: ... After all I've done for you, and this is the thanks I get? Traitors!

Matt: Jennifer, I'm afraid it's over... we no longer need your 'leadership'. Or, in other words...

At that moment, the masked man involved in The Alan Families matches slides into the ring, spins Jennifer around and kicks her in the gut. He lifts her up, then drive her to the mat with a vicious brainbuster.

Matt: ... You've been excommunicated.

As Geneva shoves Jennifers unconscious body out of the ring with her foot, Matt looks at the masked man.

Matt: My friend... I think it's time to remove the mask, and show the world who you really are.

The masked man nods, and reaches up and rips off the mask... to reveal none other than The Golden Standard himself, Alexander Midas. Matt hands the mic over to Midas, as the crowd boos the return of one of the most hated men in GCW history.

Midas: GCW... I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

The crowds booing gets even louder.

Midas: Did you miss me? I certainly didn't miss any of you pieces of trash! So I'm going to keep this short and sweet, as I don't want to breathe the same air as you idiots much longer... The new and improved Alan Family is going to take what belongs to us, by any means necessary! GCW, you thought the things I did in the past were bad before? You ain't seen nothing yet!

Midas hands the mic back to Matt.

Matt: I will leave you with one last thought: What you see before you, is only the beginning! After all... who says that we're done expanding?

With that, The new and improved Alan Family make their leave, as referees and medics come out to check on the prone form of Jennifer Alan. We go to commercial.

--

"I fought a War, three times over..."

Backstage, we find Derek Powers, alone, sitting in a chair... his head bowed, the scars of his matches at Resurrection still etched on his face.

Derek: Three men... three legends... three of the best that have ever graced the hallowed halls of GCW... and I beat them. I bled, sure.... but like I said, I won.

Derek raises his head, a focused look at the camera.

Derek: I could give a long speech... but I won't... not tonight. Instead, I'll simply say this... the past is the past. Resurrection? History. Now, I'm focused on the future... and that future includes the one thing that has eluded me in my time in GCW... the World Heavyweight Title.

Pause.

Derek: For Glory and Gold, Tabitha Silverstone has decided to make a triple-threat match to unify both of the top titles. That's fine... I'm not looking to cut in line, or declare myself the next contender. In fact, I don't even want a title shot anytime soon... this will surprise people, but I want to EARN my title shot.

Derek has a bit of a humbled tone to his voice... just a tiny bit.

So Silverstone, don't try and thrust me into any immediate title shots... instead, I want this. For Glory and Gold, I'm issuing an open challenge... I don't care WHO it is, I don't care what MATCH it is... I just got through three different stipulation matches in three days a piece a few weeks back, for Petes sake! I just want competition... I want to knock down all the top contenders, so that there is NO doubt who deserves to have a World Title shot...

Derek smirks.

Derek: Me. So Silverstone, do what you have to, think up a way to make my life miserable, give me a quality opponent for For Glory and Gold. I will fight them, I will beat them, and I will come one step closer to EARNING my World Title opportunity!

Derek motions to the camera.

Derek: Shut it off.

We fade to black.

--

Q-Bert Vs Izzi Grimes
[Q-Bert goes for a clothesline but Izzi ducks and lands a pele kick. Izzi with a snap suplex and then a standing moonsault for a cover and a one count. Q-Bert rolls to the outside. Izzi with a plancha over the top takes out Q-Bert. She rolls him back into the ring. Grimes with a springboard into a hurricinrana driver! The cover and a two count. Q-Bert tries to sit up…only to get superkicked right in the face! Izzi goes up to the top…Light The Way! The cover…two and a half! Izzi steps back and measures Q-Bert. Q-Bert gets up and turns around…Sac-Town Explosion! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Izzi Grimes

--

We cut backstage to the dressing room of none other than the group known as Fabulous. It is there that we find their marketing guru, “The Man of a Thousand Nicknames” Leviticus. Later on tonight he will be challenging Rayola Davine for the GCW X Division Championship but right now he is here with “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins. Both of whom seem less than enthused about Levi’s title aspirations.

Summer: I do hope you know what you’re doing, Levi.

Leviticus: What ever do you mean, Summer?

Collins sighs.

Summer: That’s Ms. Collins.

Leviticus: Sorry Ms. Collins.

Jessica chimes in.

Jessica: Look, Levi, what Summer means is that here you are vying for a singles championship. But what are me and Summer doing tonight?

Leviticus: Errr….nothing?

Jessica: Exactly. We should be getting a shot at the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championships. The Alan Family are inferior to us in every way, shape, and form. But yet we are sitting here with nothing to do.

Summer: Not quite NOTHING to do, Jess. We will definitely scout the competition. And we have a spectacular Marketing Guru to make certain that Tabitha Silverstone understands her mistake in not taking advantage of the absolute Fabulous commodity that she has…

Levi nods his head.

Leviticus: Right! And I will make sure she understands that! I will make sure she learns the error of her ways…

Collins shakes her head.

Summer: But how can you do that while fighting Ray tonight?

Leviticus: Errr…

Jessica menacingly approaches Captain Capitalism, backing him against a wall.

Jessica: I’ll tell you what. You win that championship, it gives us more leverage. But if you lose…you have my wrath to deal with. Are we clear, Levi?

The Maharajah of Marketing gulps and nods his head.

Leviticus: Yeah…understood, Ms. Lasiewicz.

Jessica: Great. Now go and win that title on behalf of Fabulous.

--

Pre-recorded…

“I was the fastest rising star in GCW history. In one year’s time I was International Champion.”

(We see a video clip of Aubrianna Powers cashing in her briefcase and defeating Timothy Myers for the GCW International Title.)

“In just a few months after that, I was GCW Global Champion.”

(Next we see a video clip of Aubrianna Powers pinning Queen Mamba, aka: Nadia Allen, in the elimination chamber to become the GCW Global Champion.)

“Back to back years I was THE Main Event of Resurrection.”

(We see Aubrianna Powers fighting Isabella Harker and Travis Vessey at Resurrection VIII and then Brittany Kayl and Minerva in Resurrection IX.)

“And in Resurrection X, I became Grand Slam.”

(We see Aubrianna Powers and Chantelle Chambers defeating Fabulous to become tag team champions. The footage fades out. We fade back in to see Aubrianna Powers. Her face is stern and cold. She is dressed in a long sleeve tight little black dress and open toed high heel pumps.)

Aubrianna: The Sovereign is no more. I am alone here in GCW but if you think that is going to stop me then you are dead wrong. Look at me resume, bitches. Every single thing I listed off, every accomplishment I just named, with the exception of the tag team titles, I did it all ON MY OWN! I earned myself a Hall of Fame worthy career right now and I did it all ON MY OWN! It’s time for me to remind everyone just who the hell I am. I am The Most Valuable Powers, I am The MVP of GCW, I am Simply The Best and The Sexiest of them All. I am Aubrianna Powers. And I am going to retake my proper position at the top of the GCW foodchain. So just learn to love it, bitches.

(The MVP turns and walks off. We fade to black.)

--
The scene comes up on Rayola Davine in a backstage area. She holds the Heritage and X-Division belts on both her shoulders and smiles at the camera with her wings folded in behind her.

Rayola: And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the Lord, and lie unto his neighbour in that which was delivered him to keep, or in fellowship, or in a thing taken away by violence, or hath deceived his neighbour; Or have found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein: Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty, that he shall restore that which he took violently away, or the thing which he hath deceitfully gotten, or that which was delivered him to keep, or the lost thing which he found, Or all that about which he hath sworn falsely; he shall even restore it in the principal, and shall add the fifth part more thereto, and give it unto him to whom it appertaineth, in the day of his trespass offering.

Rayola smirks at the camera and holds her head higher.

Rayola: Put in English, if you cheat someone out of something you need to make restitution. Leviticus seems to think that by trying to make me feel overburdened he gains some advantage. Well…

She looks at the X-Division and then the Heritage title.

Rayola: … looks like not only am I carrying, but I’m building it even better than anyone ever has before. Unified the X-Division and North American titles, now holding the Heritage title in the same run and oh yea, still not blinking in the face of the pressure. Leviticus, you’re attempt to mindfuck me was as pathetic as anything I’ve seen, and so far I’ve wondered if everyone else around me doesn’t need to hit the enhancement center again.

Her wings unfurl behind her.

Rayola: These titles aren’t going anywhere any time soon. If that means going through another two matches over two nights or two matches in one night or four matches in two nights or whatever the hell it may be, the only thing you can do when the smoke clears is watch me fly.

Rayola shoots a wink to the camera and stands defiantly with her extended wings and two titles on her shoulders as the scene fades out.

--

Main Event:
X-Division Championship
Leviticus Vs Rayola Davine ©

[Ray starts out fast with a roundhouse kick, a dropkick, and then a superkick that staggers Captain Capitalism back against the ropes. She charges in but he gets a foot up into her face. Levi with a spinning heel kick. Levi with a lariat. The Maharajah of Marketing with a snap suplex and then a swinging neck breaker. He covers but only gets a two. He whips her into the corner. He rushes in for a stinger splash but Ray moves out of the way and he eats the corner. Ray with a stinger splash of her own causing him to slump down in the corner. Ray with a bronco buster. Ray sets him up for a suplex but can’t muscle him up. Levi counters with a suplex of his own and they’re so close to the ropes that he sends her over the top and to the outside.]

[The Francsican Friar of Flair follows her outside. He whips her into the steel steps. Levi with a body slam on the thin barely protective mats. He rolls back into the ring to break the count. He rolls back outside and moves the steps aside. He sets Ray up for a pile driver on the steps! Ray stops him with shots to his thigh. Ray with a ddt on the steel steps! She makes it back into the ring. She then charges in with a suicide dive over the top taking out Levi! She pulls him up and rolls him back into the ring. She goes up top and comes off with a diving splash! The cover but Levi kicks out at two. Ray measures Captain Capitalism and then connects with Needle And Thread. Ray goes for Sunspot but Levi gets his knees up! Leviticus with The Book of Levi! He charges into the corner and connects with The Doomsday Prophecy! The cover but Ray kicks out just before three!]

[Levi sets her up for Righteous Cleansing but she counters with a chick kick. She goes for the high reverse heel kick to complete Ray-nbow but Levi avoids contact and then locks in The Truth Shall Set You Free! Ray struggles in the hold but refuses to quit. Eventually after nearly a minute she reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Levi sets her up and connects with Righteous Cleansing! The cover…1…2…3NOOO! Ray gets a shoulder up! Captain Capitalism is furious! He sets her up for The Book of Levi but she blocks it with elbow shots to the side of his head. Ray with a ddt! Ray with Ray-nbow, this time connecting with all of it! Rayola goes up top and connects with Divine Ray! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL X Division Champion: Rayola Divine

[While Rayola celebrates in the middle of the ring, the crowd buzzes towards the entrance way. Mara Kade is seen storming through the curtains, dressed in a black leather jacket with black jeans, a red and black baseball cap and shades on her face. Mara quickly makes her way to the ringside. Rayola sees her and glares at her, holding her title close to her shoulders along with the Heritage title on the opposite shoulder. Mara jumps on the apron and leans onto the ropes and twists her heads around, asking for a microphone.]

Mara: Hey! Mic! Hey!

[Mara turns her body to the left when one of the staff members runs over and hands her the mic. Mara takes it while Rayola's music dies down. The crowd cheers as Mara glares at Rayola.]

Mara: Two Belts huh? You're the big shit around here right? Rayola Two Belts! Yeah I get it.

[Mara continues leaning onto the ropes.]

Mara: I get it. If I had two belts, I would do the same. Resurrection, honestly the whole time you've been here, you've just been mowing down everyone in your way. Doesn't matter who that is. Rayola Two Belts you earned that.

[The crowd cheers as Mara gives the crowd the chance to cheer.]

Mara: That same show, Resurrection. Same one where you won both of those belts, Night 1, Ultimate X, I won myself a briefcase for one of those.

[Mara points towards Rayola, who begins to disarm the titles off her shoulders.]

Mara: Wait, wait, wait. Easy Wendy Thomas. I'm not doing that shit where you cash in as soon as the match is over. That's coward shit. That's not what I do.

[The crowd cheers. Mara removes her shades and places them inside her jacket pockets.]

Mara: I don't need any of that. I want you to be able to be well rested, prime and ready. I rather look you in the eyes. Like I'm doing right now. I want you to see me, see my face, as I tell you I'm going to beat the shit out of you and take the X Division title off your hands.

[The crowd roars as Rayola raises an eyebrow.]

Mara: For Glory and Gold. You and me. X Division title. See you there, toots. Rayola Two Belts goes to Rayola One Belt. Mara Kade goes from Mara No Belt to Mara One Belt, Bitch. See you then, toots.

[Mara tosses the mic into the ring before pointing at Rayola. The two exchange a few words before Mara nods and jumps off the apron and then enters into the crowd! The crowd surrounding her cheer as Mara continues pointing at Rayola before pushing her way through the crowd to the back.]