Shotgun 11.11

randy

Shotgun 11.11

Post by randy » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:43 am

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Destiny Skye and the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, SKYE-LIFE!

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Gets Me Through" by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play over the PA system. The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron only to be set ablaze and burn away in a fire, almost as if Rome itself were burning. The words "The Queen is dead" appear in its place. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage decked out in a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. Her GCW Global Championship title belt is draped over her right shoulder. With her is Destiny Skye, dressed in denim jeans, black high heeled boots, and a black crop top. Julia goes to one side of the stage and pumps her fists in the air to encourage them to cheer loudly which gets a positive reaction while Destiny goes to the opposite end and pumps up the crowd in a similar fashion. They switch, going to the other side of the stage and does the same, also getting a positive reaction. Julia and Destiny then turn towards the ramp and marches towards the ring. Julia hops up onto the ring apron and then jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Braddock goes to each corner and hops up to the top, posing for the fans. Julia steps to the center of the ring. Destiny retrieves the microphone from Robert Lee.)

Destiny: How the bloody hell are ya, Texas?!

(The fans pop loudly. Destiny nods her head, approving of the crowd’s reaction.)

Destiny: That’s right! And you better keep up that excitement because tonight you’re gonna need it. See, a couple weeks ago when Silverstone announced this whole elimination chase, this whole complicated series to determine a new X Division Champion, I wasn’t supposed to be a part of it. Hell, I was only in the match because Alexander Jones backed out in favor of something far bigger and grander. And who can blame him? The bloke is undefeated. He’s beaten some big names. He has the stroke and influence to call his own shot. I can even understand why I would be someone’s backup plan. Hell, it has been over three years since I have held championship gold in GCW. Most of that time has been spent trying to rid myself of the shadow of Mason Van Stanton that plagued my career. Then me and Jules here got together, formed Skye-Life. And we have been good.

(She chuckles and shakes her head.)

Destiny: Nah! We’ve been DAMN good! And Jules right there…she is your GCW Global Heavyweight Champion…she is about to become the UNDISPUTED best in the business today! And me? Well, I haven’t been doing much for myself, now have I? So I get it. I can understand why I would be overlooked. I can understand why some may doubt my validity, why some would think that I do not belong in this chase for the X Division Title. But this past Livewire I guaranteed that I WOULD GET THE PIN and that I would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I belonged in this chase.

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Destiny: I pinned Veronica Taylor! I eliminated that loud mouth egomaniac from the X Division chase! I proved some of my critics wrong! And for those doubters, those critics who still remain, well I still have a heaping helping of crow to shove down your damn throats right here tonight, a night that is still all about survival…that’s right, ladies, it is still all about survival. Triple threat between you Mara Kade and you Mariah Starr and yours truly, Destiny Skye. Whoever gets pinned is eliminated and the remaining two go on to For Glory & Gold to compete for the GCW X Division Championship. And I am once again going to issue a guarantee, but this one is going to be far simpler; I guarantee that I will survive. I guarantee that I will endure everything you two can throw at me. And I can guarantee that I will go on to For Glory & Gold and MAKE MY OWN DESTINY as the new GCW X Division Champion!

(The fans cheer loudly as Destiny passes the microphone to Julia Braddock.)

Julia: I hope everyone was listening to what she just said; I hope the likes of Mariah and Mara were paying attention to what she just said. Most importantly, I hope her critics were paying attention to what she just said. Anyone who thinks that Destiny is just my tag team partner or just my sidekick is dead wrong. She has already proven herself time and time again as an incredible professional wrestler. This is going to be her second straight time in the main event. And when she wins tonight…she advances to For Glory & Gold in the main event to compete for the X Division Title. There is no inferior or superior here in Skye Life. We are equals, plain and simple. And when For Glory & Gold rolls around, she will have her moment in the sun.

(Braddock hoists the GCW Global Heavyweight Title belt high over her head. The crowd cheers loudly.)

Julia: Just like I will have mine! I fought like hell to get this…I won the Civil War Match, I defeated little miss priss Kelsai at Resurrection…and I have no intention on letting go of this anytime soon!

(She lets the title rest back over her right shoulder.)

Julia: Now I get it, Kelsai wants to keep her world title just as badly as I want to keep my Global Title. She’s made it abundantly clear that she will lie, she will cheat, she will use any illegal tactic under the sun in order to maintain her status. Unfortunately, Kelsai, your time is running out and more importantly you are running out of strategies. You’ve played just about every low down dirty card in your playbook against me and D’Nae. Don’t you think we’ll be prepared for just about anything you have to throw at us? So go ahead and brainstorm. Come up with yet another devious plan to cheat your way to victory. All of your plans and strategies will be for naught. Because your world is crumbling around you. It began at Resurrection when I made you tap out and reclaimed the Global Title. The absolute destruction of your world…of everything you hold near and dear to your heart…the destruction of it all becomes complete at For Glory & Gold when we crown a new Undisputed GCW World Champion.

(Braddock smirks.)

Julia: That new champion will be me…with all due respect to you, D’Nae. We both have a common enemy in Kelsai but there is a difference. See, you still have a score to settle. You still have that grudge. But as far as I’m concerned there is no more grudge between me and little miss priss. There is no more score to settle. Let her run her mouth about me all she wants. It goes in one ear and out the other. I’m satisfied knowing that I made the little bitch cry and tap out at Resurrection. What I do to her at For Glory & Gold will just be me rubbing salt in the wound. But you need to beat her. You need to beat Kelsai in order to settle that score.

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: Unfortunately that’s not going to happen. Silverstone set this up, she decided to unify the World and Global Titles and to do it as a three way ladder match. That means I have to win…not only just to hurt Kelsai even more but to retain my championship, to remain at the top of the food chain here in GCW. I did NOT win the Civil War Match back to back years, I did not main event Resurrection back to back years, I did not sacrifice my career to once again become GCW Global Champion just to have it all slip away in this ladder match. Not this soon after regaining my gold. So if you want to knock me off of my perch, if you want to walk away as the Undisputed Champion, you will have to kill me!

--
[Last Livewire, following the D'Nae Moore and Victor Mason match....]

[Backstage we see Kelsai Adamson-Mason and Victor Mason talking near an open locker room door. They appear to be checking with one another after Kelsai was thrown literally on top of Victor. From off camera, we hear a woman yelling. The voice gets closer until D'Nae Moore appears in the shot, anger all over her face. She grabs Kelsai by the shoulder and spins her around.]

D'Nae: “You done messed me up for the last time, lil girl!”

[Kelsai shrugs D'Nae's hand off her and scoffs.]

Kelsai: “No idea what you're talking about, babe. I should be the one mad at you, you could have made me hurt my husband!”

D'Nae: “Oh, is that what you're worried about? Vicky here getting hurt? Is that why you slid in there and put your hands on me before I had a few seconds to make him tap?”

[Both Victor and Kelsai start to respond but D'Nae cuts them off, waving a hand in the air.]

D'Nae: “Nah, I don't wanna hear it. Everything that come out both y'all mouths is trash. I know what it is though. Why the two of you can't stay out of each other's business when it comes to me.... y'all KNOW I can whip both them asses and y'all don't want to be exposed!”

[Jeffrey Alexander appears behind D'Nae, nodding in agreement. Victor rolls his eyes and Kelsai laughs.]

Kelsai: “Babe, if you could beat me, you would have the belt I carry.”

D'Nae: “You only still have it because of HIM!”

[D'Nae jabs a finger in Victor's direction. Victor points at himself, an innocent look on his face, mouthing the words 'who, me?' Jeff glares at him]

D'Nae: “Hubby won't be able to save you next time.”

Kelsai: “He won't need to. I will end For Glory and Gold literally above you, at the top of that ladder when I unify the titles and you are left with nothing, except for that sad excuse of a boyfriend of yours, who doesn't even have the decency to make an honest woman of you and marry you!”

[D'Nae raise her hand to throw a punch, but Jeff grabs her and pulls her backwards Kelsai and Victor laugh.]

Jeff: “Not now, bae. Save it for the ladder match. Nothing she says means a thing.”

[D'Nae calms down some, shaking her head and glaring at Kelsai, who continues to laugh.]

Kelsai: “Rent free, babe.... Rent. Free.”

[Kelsai taps her temple as she and Victor enter the open locker room door, then the door slams shut. D'Nae turns to face Jeff.]

D'Nae: “I can't stand that bitch.”

Jeff: “Which one?”

[Jeff smirks, and D'Nae snickers. Jeff offers his hand, D'Nae takes it and they walk on down the hallway.]

---

Sometime later after last weeks Livewire...

Tabitha Silverstone is on her way to the parking lot. She doesn't make it to her car before Janelle St Claire runs her down.

St Claire: Ms. Silverstone, wait, do you have a minute?

Tabitha stops. She turns around.

Silverstone: What can I do for you?

St. Claire: Earlier in the show, Kelsai stuck her nose in the Victor, D'Nae match. With the ladder match in three weeks time, how do you plan to resolve all this? The Mason's have made a habit of getting involved in each others matches. Tiffany is also a guilty...

Silverstone: Say no more. I have the perfect way to resolve this. A tag match. Couple vs Couple writes itself, don't you think? Smart business move. Aggressions are taken out. What could be better than that? Now, if you excuse me, I have places to be.

St Claire: Thanks, Ms. Silverstone.

Tabitha walks to her car as the scene transitions.

---

Victor: “I think that you need to just calm down, alright? We are going to take care of this in the ring tonight.”

She knew that Victor, ever the level headed man, was right, but that didn’t matter to Kelsai. They were going to face Jeffrey Alexander tonight. D’Nae Moore can be a two-faced bitch pretending that she and Kelsai were never friends, that’s one thing. But Jeffrey Alexander was quite another. Jeffrey was a good friend of hers and everyone knew it, because Jeffrey used to work with her all of the time when she worked out at BlackOut Academy. That is also another important point; Jeffrey was her coach, and Kelsai had never faced a coach of hers inside of the ring in a match that actually mattered. Kelsai is of course supremely confident in her abilities, why would she not be? Facing Jeffrey just has Kelsai tied in knots though, and when she was trying to work through that mentally? Let’s just say that Victor is the only person right now that could tell his fiery wife to calm down at this point and get away with it even though she is very frustrated looking at him right now, rolling her eyes.

Kelsai: “So noted, Mr. Mason. I’m just so tired of D’Nae. Why are we even involved with her? I beat the woman at Resurrection, that should have been the end of it, damn it! Instead she is like a cat around here and seems to have nine lives. I can’t wait to break her face tonight and then to destroy her dreams at For Glory and Gold.”

Victor: “Plus, I’m sure that the fact that she has put a wedge between you and Jeffrey does not work well for you either.”

Kelsai: “What kind of spell does she have over him? Jeffrey should know better than to run with the bottom feeders. He is better than that! At least I’m secure in the knowledge that the best man, MY MAN will remind him tonight that if you want to run with the bottom feeders, then we are going to treat you like a bottom feeder.”

Victor: “You me that WE are going to remind him of that.”

Walking right by Jaxson Sullivan almost like he wasn’t even in the locker room, Kelsai gets up close and personal with her husband, whispering in his ear.

Kelsai: “No, I said what I meant. You are going to take care of Jeffrey. You are MY MAN, and while Jeffrey Alexander is good? He can’t compete with what my man has to offer. You are going to take care of Jeffrey, and I’m going to take out the trash that the man has been sleeping with if you know what I mean. I’m tired of her babe, so very tired of her. D’Nae is going to get her comeuppance and that is going to start tonight.”

Victor: “Very well, and if Mr. Sutter somehow believes that he is going to get involved in tonight’s festivities? I think that Jaxson will have something to say about his involvement.”

The big man as usual says nothing, but there is the slightest hint of a smirk that begins to form at each end of his lips. Seeing that, Kelsai does smile for the first time, giving the bodyguard some rare recognition for everything that he does for The Masons.

Kelsai: “One thing is for sure, when Jaxson is watching our backs on the outside? That is one thing that I don’t need to worry about.”

Victor: “Neither do I. Let’s go, and do what needs to be done.”

Still, as the three of them are going to leave the room, Victor notices that there is still something bothering Kelsai, and decides that they should talk about this before tonight.

Victor: “Jaxson, I need a moment with my wife, please wait outside.”

With Jaxson stepping to one side in the hallway, the door is closed and Victor looks at Kelsai.”

Victor: “Alright, are you going to keep me guessing or will you just tell me what is going on outright with no games?”

Kelsai: “I just don’t like our place on this card is all. We are The Masons! Victor and Kelsai Mason, damn it. We do not go out first on any card, not in Garland, Texas or any place else. I’m still the GCW World Heavyweight Champion, I’m still the MAIN EVENT, and you are MY MAN! All that I have accomplished in the last year with you by my side and THIS is how we are treated? How we are disrespected? This is ridiculous babe, and the only reason we are even going to the ring tonight is….”

As he rarely does Victor steps in front, and interrupts Kelsai, finishing her statement.

Victor: “...we are going to remind everyone just who the actual hell they are dealing with when they have the two of us to contend with. GCW might have gotten away with disrespecting us tonight, when they decided to have our match at the top of the card? But by the time we are finished with Jeffrey and D’Nae, everyone here and at home will know not to take us lightly again. Now are we done here?”

A smiling Kelsai kisses Victor on the lips right before he opens the door.

Kelsai: “Now we are perfect. Time to show these people what a main event really looks like.”

--

Grudge Match
Victor Mason & Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. D’Nae Moore & Jeff Alexander

[It appears as if Kelsai and D’Nae will start the match but then Victor jumps D’Nae from behind. Jeff pulls Victor off and the two begin to trade rights while Kelsai and D’Nae fight on the outside. Eventually order is restored while Victor and Jeff continue the fight in the ring. Jeff with a beautiful dropkick and several quick arm drags. Jeff hits the ropes and Kelsai gets a cheap shot in. Victor with a ddt. Victor tags in Kelsai. The champion and her husband begin to double team Jeff, making quick tags in and out to isolate him. A few minutes in and Victor and Kelsai go for a double clothesline but Jeff ducks and then rebounds with a double clothesline of his own taking down both Kelsai and Victor. Jeff tags out to D’Nae. D’Nae in with Straight From The A to Victor and then Flip The Script to Kelsai. A cover but Kelsai barely kicks out. D’Nae with Dirty South. The cover and it may have been over had Victor not broken it up. Jeff in and begins to brawl with Victor, the two fighting to the outside. D’Nae begins to set up for Mooregasm. The crowd boos as Tiffany Manning hits the ring. She takes the GCW World Title belt and blasts D’Nae with it. Referee Denika Hartwell calls for the bell.]
WINNERS via Disqualification: D’Nae Moore & Jeff Alexander

[Tiff helps Kelsai up and the pair put the boots to D’Nae. Jeff can’t help as he is dealing with Victor outside the ring. The fans booing turns to cheers as Miss America hits the ring. Miss America with Fireworks to Tiffany. A superkick to Kelsai. Miss America throws Kelsai out of the ring and D’Nae throws Tiffany out of the ring. Victor rushes over to help Tiff and Kelsai while Jeff slides inside the ring. Jeff, D’Nae, and Miss America hold the ring.

Tabitha comes out. She gets straight to the point, announces that Kelsia/Victor/Jeff and D'Nae will run it back later in the night with one difference. It will be a six person tag. The Mason's and Tiff vs MooreAmerica and Jeff. She turns around and walks away leaving all people involved time to process the announcement.]

--

Pre-recorded...

“The following absolutely FABULOUS announcement was paid for by Collins Incorporated...”

We open to soft piano music playing in the background. The room is a lavish dining room complete with a large table, a chandelier hanging overhead, and a glass of wine sitting on the table. A few moments later the clicking of heels can be heard in the distance. Summer Collins steps into view from stage left, wearing a black form fitting sexy dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee. She picks up the wine glass and takes a sip. The music slowly dies down and when it is completely silenced Summer begins to speak.

Summer: I want to make something perfectly clear…Fabulous was content with just waiting to find out who won between The Alan Family and SkyBird. We were content with letting those two fight it out…or more likely Skylar and Starling beat the hell out of Lester and Duke…and then we take on the winners. We were perfectly content with that. Who knew that Silverstone, in her infinite wisdom, would decide placing Jess and I into the match as well would be a money maker?

She chuckles.

Summer: It’s simple, really. Fabulous EQUALS ratings. Fabulous EQUALS money. You want a five star match, you want to sell tickets and make money, you put Fabulous in the match. That’s what you do.

She takes a sip of her wine. Then “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz enters into the shot from stage right. Jessica is wearing a cream colored tight sexy dress with a hemline that stops just at the knee.

Jessica: Just Summer just pointed out, it was never our intention to butt into this situation. However it IS our intention to eventually become Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. It IS our intention to once again reclaim the throne.

Lasiewicz growls.

Jessica: Fourteen months…it has been nearly fourteen months since we last held the tag team championships. That is a drought that Summer and I are going to end and we would be crazy to turn down an opportunity such as this. We did not actively campaign for this opportunity. Summer sure as hell is wealthy enough to buy this opportunity if she wanted to, but we didn’t go that route. We did what we do best; we won. We have been on quite the winning streak as of late. And a couple weeks ago we picked up a win over not one but TWO sets of tag team champions. One of those sets of champions would be Lester and Duke.

Summer: We have respect for Skylar and Starling. We have ZERO respect for Duke and Lester. But respect or no respect aside, it all boils down to the GCW Tag Team Championships. Those belts are property of Fabulous and when For Glory & Gold rolls around, we are going to reclaim them and once again make them ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

--

Backstage we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. Next to her stands the self-proclaimed MVP of GCW, “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers. The MVP is dressed in her two piece black and hot pink ring attire, black and hot pink kick boots, and her long pink tipped blonde hair is pulled into a ponytail in the back. A scowl is etched across her Most Valuable Face.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time calls herself The MVP and she will certainly need to be an MVP when she goes against Kayla Jones at For Glory & Gold. Please welcome Aubrianna Powers.

Aubrianna: Yeah, yeah, let’s get this over with, alright?

She points a finger at Janelle.

Aubrianna: You are already getting on my nerves, especially after that disrespectful introduction.

Janelle: Well I’m just being fair. You are scheduled to face a certifiable legend in Kayla Jones at For Glory & Gold. I know you are confident but you have to admit that this will be a very tough challenge.

Powers scoffs.

Aubrianna: Challenge? Please! See, Janelle, this is the kind of disrespect I am talking about. Instead of you talking to me about how this will be difficult for me, how this will be a real big challenge for me, you should be talking to Kayla Jones about how this will be a challenge for her. I get it, she is a legend, but what she has done, Janelle? Two time former GCW World Champion. So am I. GCW Grand Slam Winner? So am I. The only difference is that it took me only four years to accomplish what it took Kayla sixteen years to accomplish. Yet People like Tabatha Silverstone want to keep putting that old bag front and center in big time matches. She got a marquee match at Resurrection against Alexander Jones. How did that and other marquee matches turn out for Kayla? Answer that question, Janelle.

Janelle: Well…she lost…

Aubrianna: Exactly. And as for me? I have been winning. Quite frankly, had it been ME against Alexander Jones at Resurrection, he wouldn’t be undefeated right now. Instead I have been overlooked by Silverstone at every turn. Maybe she doesn’t view me as a legitimate threat any longer? Well I guarantee that after the match against Kayla Jones, the entire world will sit up and take notice. The entire world will recognize that I am still a legitimate threat. For Glory & Gold is when I shock the wrestling world. Learn to love it, bitches.

Powers turns and storms off.

--

FOOTAGE COURTESY OF THE WOMEN’S WRESTLING REVOLUTION…

WWR Fatal Factions
January 29, 2021
It's down to the final four now as Crystal and Diamond stand side by side against Envy Ellis and Eliza Frost, S.R.T still holding a strong presence in the match. Crystal goes to feint a charge in order to bait a response, but she totally underestimates Envy's reflexes as the technical wizard snatches hold of her arm and before Crystal realizes what's going on Envy's legs wrap around the caught arm as she puts Crystal into a perfect Green With Envy armbar before she's even off her feet. Diamond quickly grabs her other arm to stop Crystal from falling over. Together they lift Ellis over the ropes and try to shake her off, but she refuses to let go and instead Crystal looks like she's going to get dragged over the ropes with her. Diamond tries to help, but Eliza comes up behind her and just dumps her over the ropes as well, turning around and dusting her hands off as it looks like her opponent are all on their way to the mats.

CRYSTAL ZDUNICH AND DIAMOND CALDWELL HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED

Eliza raises an eyebrow and turns back to check on her handiwork, finding Envy still hanging onto the ropes. She rushes over while Envy pulls herself back in under the ropes and gets up to to a knee, then suddenly she surges up as Eliza's reaching out to grab her, grabbing hold around the youngest Frost sister's waist and hoisting her right over the ropes, Eliza shrieking as she goes head over heels, landing on her round ass on the apron and bouncing a bit before falling the rest of the way to an elimination.

ELIZA FROST HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Arianna Grey: Here is your winner, Envy Ellis!

[::Envy Ellis gets her arm raised in victory as she is presented with the beautiful trophy and the open contract as she raises the trophy high in the air.::]

Alexis Rose: The Foundation of WWR just became the first-ever Ultimate Survivor!

Monica Powers: Fatal Factions was a crazy show and it ends with Envy Ellis standing tall!

ENVY ELLIS… COMING SOON TO GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

--

“The Beggar King” Eddy Todd Vs Blood Rose (Aurora Ramsey & Saul Ramsey) & Kevin Richards

This match was a standard handicap match where Blood Rose and Saul needed to tag in.

Aurora started the match off. She didn’t have an answer for the much Eddy Todd. He tossed Aurora around, rag dolling her around. Todd allowed Aurora to tag in Saul.

Saul, closer to Eddy’s height, fared a little bit better. Eddy was on a roll. Saul couldn’t stall the momentum of Eddy.

Kevin Richards took the law into his own hands, tagged himself in. This didn’t set too well with Saul or Aurora. Kevin pushed Saul off the apron. Aurora tried to take a swing at Kevin, she was booted for her troubles. Eddy took advantage of the situation, chop blocking Kevin from behind. Not being paid by the hour, he hoisted Kevin on his shoulder, dropped him with a Death Valley Driver. Eddy scaled the ropes, came off the top rope with a leg drop. Not content with that, he hoisted a man with a one inch advantage in height on his shoulder, dropped him to the mat with an Electric Chair Sitout Facebuster he calls Take the Throne. Blood Rose didn’t bother breaking up the count.

Winner: Eddy Todd.

--

[Mara Kade is seen standing with Janelle St. Claire, wearing her ring gear equipped with her black and red ring jacket. She paces a little bit while not moving.]

Janelle: We're back. We still have a lot to look forward to, including the main event. The Championship Chase over the vacant X Division title started last week. Mara Kade, here, was one of the four, that entered. And as you can see, she survived. As did Destiny Skye. As did Mariah. Veronica Taylor is out.

[Mara laughs.]

Mara: Imagine that.

[She throws her arms up.]

Mara: Hold on. Seriously, imagine that. The one person that was bitching and whining and woe is me, everyone is against me. It's a conspiracy! That's the one that got sent first. Goes to show what she's really made of, huh?

Janelle: In any event Mara, tonight is the second stage of this. Same as last week. Whoever takes the fall, they're out and the remaining two fight for the title next week on Livewire. The margin of error continues to shrink.

Mara: That's one way of putting it but I don't see it that way. I don't play on defense. That's not what I do. I wanted that pin last week. Not just because Veronica is annoying and was asking for someone to kick the dogshit out of her. But I wanted it. I wanted to say I got all these guys outta here.

[Mara looks at Janelle.]

Mara: So now, I can just do that to Mariah and Destiny. They got their reasons for fighting. They believe it's their time. Mariah thinks just because Chantelle Chambers said that her shit doesn't stink that it's her destiny to win, right? Destiny Skye, she can't go five minutes without saying the same thing. Because it's in her name. You get it? She think she's so clever.

Matches aren't won based off destiny or fate. What are we doing? Reading fortune cookies? I believe in making your own destiny. I don't follow the cosmos or wish upon a star. No when I want someone, I do it myself. And because I'm so good, usually I get it. I said last week, I'll say it this week, that X title is mine. It's been one year since I've been a champion. That's too damn long. And one by one I'm going to pick you guys off until next week that title officially becomes mine.

Go that that destiny shit elsewhere. I will live in the real world, where I just rely on me kicking your asses to win.

[Mara then walks off.]

--

Backstage…

Brittany Kayl is standing by.

Kayl: “Imagine the audacity…”

She chuckles.

Kayl: “Imagine having the audacity to take everything away from me, to live in exile for a year, and then thinking you could return to my company and avoid justice. Because that is what this story told by you and I is lacking, Kellen… it’s lacking justice.”

Brittany turns, facing the camera.

Kayl: “Did you think you’d be able to get away? Go on and challenge for the Global Championship without seeing my face? Oh no… you don’t get to get away this time… not again! And when you face me in the ring finally… there is only one result…”

Brittany smirks.

Kayl: “I finally get what was owed to me over a year ago: Justice.”

She pushes past the camera as the scene cuts.

--

We cut backstage near the ready area. It is there that our cameras spot “The Phoenix” Marie Jones dressed in her wrestling gear looking ready to compete. A mostly stoic appearance is on her face but there is a hint of a smile, albeit a small one.

Marie: I want to take this moment to apologize to my former Ginger Bitches, Allison and Carmen. I admit that my ego got the better of me and that I only wanted to use you and manipulate you to further my own career and that I never once gave a damn about helping you. I couldn’t even use you to advance my own career. I screwed that up too. And I suppose I apologize for thinking that you were too stupid to ever figure it out. You had every reason to lash out against me these past few weeks. Anything you did out of anger towards me because of what I did to you, I do not hold it against you.

Jones sighs. A wider grin forms on her face.

Marie: Now that I have cleared my own conscience, I won’t feel bad about what happens to the pair of you here tonight.

Just then Kimberly Williams enters the view from the right. She, too, is dressed in her ring gear, gear that is identical to Marie’s thus making them indistinguishable. There are two key differences; one, Kimberly is carrying a barbed wire baseball bat. Kimberly also has her SCW Underground, HKW Bloodlust, and Unsanctioned Championship belts all wrapped around her waist. Williams waves jovially at the camera.

Kim: Allison! Carmen! Hi there! Now I hope what my sister just said to you was touching. I hope it moved your heart and soul. Mainly because I am about to tear your damn heart out of its freaking chest!

She throws her head back and laughs maniacally.

Kim: You attacked me on Fever. Granted I may have kinda sorta tricked you into attacking me. But still, you attacked me. What’s worse is that you THOUGHT you were targeting my sister. You really WANTED to hurt her. No one attacks my family or even THINKS about attacking my family without paying the consequences. Which means all bets are off. Tonight I am going to carve you two up like a damn turkey!

Kim skips away happily with Marie following close behind.

--

Twin Magic vs Allison Loriane and Carmen Diaz

Allison and Cameron were waiting in the ring for their chance at sweet, sweet revenge. Unfortunately for them that opportunity never came. Kimberly hopped over the barricade, without Allison knowing, slid behind her, attacking her with the barbwire baseball bat. Carmen tried to make the save but Marie was quick to make an appearance to have her sisters back.

Marie held Carmen in place as she helplessly watched Kimberly continue to wail at Allison, even going as far as to dig the barbed wire into the face of Allison as the former Ginger Bitch screamed in pain. Feeling Carmen has seen enough, Marie dropped Carmen with Ava Marie.

Marie turns to referee Jose Daiz, demanding that he ring the bell. He refuses. She sighs. She grabs Jose holding him in place. Kim walks over to Jose threatening to hit him with the barbed wire baseball bat. He tried begging off, Kim pulls the baseball bat back, under duress, Jose called out to the time keeper to ring the bell.

Once that’s done, Marie goes to pin Carmen. Jose didn’t want to do it. Had little choice with Kim holding the bat.

The result was academic.

Winners: Twin Magic.

For good measure, Marie pulls Carmen up. Holding her in place, Kim grinds the barbed wire into her forehead. She shares the same crimson mask as her tag team partner Allison. With the damage done, Twin Magic left the ring, sending a clear message.

--

We cut backstage near the ready area. Destiny Skye is dressed in her wrestling gear. The look on her face is that of intensity and focus. She knows what she has to do tonight. She has to survive. She has to avoid being pinned in order to make it to the X Division Title Match at For Glory & Gold. With Destiny stands her tag team partner and best friend, the reigning GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock.

Julia: This is it, Destiny. Your time is now. Survive tonight and you advance to the X Division Title Match.

Destiny: I know, Jules. All I have to do is survive.

She shakes her head.

Destiny: But I don’t want to just survive. I was once content with just getting by and look at where that got me? I got in bed with Mason Van Stanton. I took shortcuts to get ahead. I have regretted it ever since. I’m not going to be content with just survival, Jules. I don’t want anyone else to doubt me ever again.

Julia: You erased that doubt, Destiny. You WON that four way on Livewire. Sure, Mariah Starr and Mara Kade survived…but they only survived because YOU beat Veronica. You sent that loud mouth packing back to parts unknown. And look at her…all she has is a chance to get her ass whipped by Nadia Allen. And as someone who fought Nadia at Resurrection X, I can say from experience that Veronica WILL get her ass beat.

Braddock places her hand on Destiny’s shoulder.

Julia: But YOU are going to be in the main event of night one challenging for the X Division Title. I just know it because I look into your eyes and I see that heart, that determination, that will to win that has got you this far. And it won’t let you down now.

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny: You’re right.

She pats the GCW Global Title belt that rests upon Julia’s shoulder.

Destiny: You focus on keeping that…I’ll focus on becoming X Division Title…then Skye-Life will be covered in championship gold.

Julia: Go get ‘em Destiny.

--
Backstage…

Samuel Price: “My guest at this time… Svetlana Iryna Nabokov…”

The woman known under the abbreviation of SIN steps into view clad in her civvies, her blonde hair tied back behind her head.

Price: “Miss Nabokov, in recent weeks you seem to have expressed something of a softness for one Izzi Grimes…”

SIN smirks.

SIN: “Yes. And?”

Price: “This soft side seems a bit surprising considering in these matches, you two had been on opposite sides of the ring. What brought this apparent fondness about?”

SIN: “What can I say? I’m a sucker for a pretty face.”

Price: “So this is a crush?”

SIN: “Oh Samuel… a crush? Hardly. I see a woman like Izzi Grimes and can see all the potential in the world in her small frame. But while there is potential, there is always work to be done. Izzi has potential, but she needs to unlock that. I can help her there, and I wish for the opportunity. You see, Izzi…”

She turns to the camera.

SIN: “I have grown to respect you… like you even. And now I wish to assist you in pushing to the next level. You don’t need to take my words seriously… I will show you through my actions. Reach out, for offers like this will not come along very often… not in this business. It is a very selfish industry, after all - driven on personal success. But I have often felt as though cohesion and shared growth is something that can benefit not only the individuals, but the industry itself. Moments like this, and talents like us, are rare. Think about it, Izzi… I shall not hold out the olive branch forever.”

With that, SIN glances over towards Price, smirking before she strides out of the scene, leaving him behind in confusion. The scene shifts.

--
Backstage…

Mariah Starr can be seen preparing for her upcoming match - now down to a triple threat. The two who survive would move on to For Glory and Gold to challenge for the vacant GCW X-Division Champion. As she sits, she looks around the room.

Starr: “No one with me today.”

She smiles a genuine smile…

Starr: “Sometimes peace helps the mind focus. Don’t get me wrong - I’m not against having company around, but in the event of such a high profile match with these stakes, a little solitude levels me.”

Mariah closes her eyes, inhaling deeply before exhaling.

Starr: “Tonight, I have the opportunity to come one step closer to the X-Division Championship. To listen to my opponents, they believe they have what it takes to get there. Destiny Skye feels like this is her destiny, to be crude. Mara Kade speaks as though this opportunity is an entitlement. These women, both decorated in their own ways, are the obstacles I face if I want to become GCW X-Division Champion. And don’t get me wrong: I DO have a tall order in front of me, but honestly?”

She chuckles.

Starr: “The “destiny” in play, the “entitlement” involved… they don’t dissuade me. On the contrary. Listening to these two accomplished women act as though they’re going to breeze through this and become Champion motivates me even more!”

Mariah sits back, this time a smirk crawling onto her face.

Starr: “Let’s be real though… Destiny, Mara… they want the Championship to raise their own profile. And hey, I get it. I can applaud the hustle. But me? I’m not only going to be raised by the Championship, but know that *I* am the one who can best raise the profile of the Championship itself. Face it… I’m younger… I’m smarter… I’m plain better. I’m not the Global Champion’s perceived sidekick or a former tag team wrestler just striking out on my own. I’m the genuine article. I’m the Global Elite. And when it comes down to it, there is NO ONE better to carry that X-Division Championship forward than me. So let Destiny and Mara talk… they both talk a GREAT game. But in the end, that’s what they are. They’re talk. Me? I’m the future. I will be the one carrying GCW forward. And there isn’t a damn thing either one of them can do to stop me!”

With that, Mariah stands up and walks past the camera. The scene fades.

--

Elimination Chase
Triple Threat
*whoever gets pinned is eliminated from The Chase
Destiny Skye Vs Mara Kade Vs Mariah

There wasn’t a lot of ganging up on a particular opponent during the course of the match.

Mariah opted for the work smarter, not harder approach. Destiny and Mara were more focused on fighting. Coming to blows. Mariah picked her spots when she needed to. Even this caught up with Mariah. Not that Mariah and Destiny looked at each other and said, “lets team up.” Both of them took their shots at Mariah. Opting to let the other connect with a move, feeling satisfied enough with Mariah being out the way for the time being, then returning to the task at hand, eliminating the other to move one step closer to becoming X-Division Champion.

Mara was almost caught with a Destiny Cutter. Mara managed to counter into a cross arm breaker. The pain that Destiny had to be going through wasn’t enough to force the Skye Life member into tapping out. As a bit of a surprise, while this was going on, Mariah came out of nowhere, connecting with an Imploding 450 (The Brightest Star) onto both women, likely figuring to catch both of them off guard, then pin the other one. Due to both Destiny and Mara taking turns working her mid section earlier when they decided to see who could rough up Mariah more, she couldn’t immediately capitalize like she normally would. Pinning Destiny only netted a 2.9 count. She tried to cover Mara. By the time she could reach Mara, she managed to get a 2.5 out of the deal. Solid plan. Didn’t land as she thought it would.

Mariah decided to take her frustrations out on Destiny.

She lifted Destiny over her shoulders. The Skye-Life member slid off her, turned Mariah around, and managed to connect with The Destiny Cutter on Mariah. Unfortunately for Destiny, the momentum from the fall was enough to carry Mariah out of the ring. Mara took the opportunity to spin Destiny around, transitioning into the Triangle Lancer. Destiny tried holding on as long as she possibly could. No way to make it to the ropes. With Mariah knowing the situation, she didn’t bother to break up the submission, in a normal triple threat this would spell disaster, with Destiny having no choice but to tap out, Mariah knew what this meant, she would be in the finals next week to decide a brand new X-Division Champion

Winner: Mara Kade
Eliminated: Destiny Skye
Survivors: Mara Kade and Mariah.

Mara smiled at a job well done. The smile goes away when she and Mariah locked eyes. She ushered Mariah to come into the ring. Mariah didn’t bother to oblige, motioning to her waist, indicating the X-Division Championship will be hers. Mara shakes her head to that notion as the scene transitions backstage.

--

[Inside the locker room of D'Nae Moore and Jeff Alexander, D'Nae is wrapping tape around Jeff's wrists in preparation for the main event, where Miss America will join them against the Masons and Tiffany Manning. D'Nae pulls on the tape, annoyance all over her face. Jeff pulls his hand back.]

Jeff: “Damn, you gonna cut the circulation off!”

D'Nae: “Oh... sorry.”

[Jeff fixes the tape as he speaks.]

Jeff: “Kelsai was right earlier. She is all up in your head. Took her a few years but she's living up to being a Mason, playing mind games.”

D'Nae: “Mind games? She ain't playing mind games, she's messing with my matches! That ain't mental, that's physical. And I had enough.”

Jeff: “Mind games can be words and actions. I know you know that. She wants you angry, she wants you rattled, she wants you paranoid. Don't give her what she wants.”

D'Nae: “I bet she's the one real paranoid right now, after MA came in, with her carrying that contract around.”

Jeff: “Good. Let her do the stressing. You just do you like everyone knows you can. You were right too, y'know. They just scared of getting shown up by you. She might be in your head, but you been in hers for a minute, ever since you was about to take that title from her til Victor laid his hands on you.”

D'Nae: “You right. She knows her days are numbered.”

Jeff: “Damn right they are. Don't run in there tonight on fire. You got to get their bullshit out your head, and your head back in the ring.”

D'Nae: “And then burn the place down at For Glory and Gold.”

[The couple smile at each other.]

Jeff: “That's what I'm talking about. Now come on, let's go find ya girl and try to strategize this hot mess.”

[The pair kiss before leaving the locker room, in search of Miss America.]

--

Previously Recorded
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page and Marisol Vilaro just finished working out in Las Vegas.

“Diamond Princess'' Danielle Page:No need to worry, world. Your girl, hero, and favorite wrestler in all of GCW is here. Which means that despite this episode taking place in that pit stain of America, Texas, I can save this episode.

Marisol Vilaro:Texas is really a disgusting place. I am so glad we didn’t have to go there.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I know, right? But it is clear that GCW is in dire need of a true leader. Don’t get me wrong, people like Julia Braddock and Kelsai Adamson-Mason are both great wrestlers.

Marisol Vilaro:Really?

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Really, Mari, but neither of them actually have what it takes to carry a company such as GCW.

Marisol Vilaro:Excellent point, Danielle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I know, right? Why doesn’t anyone else see that? It is clear that nobody on the GCW roster is truly on the level of Vero, Clyde, Jessica, or myself. Which is precisely why when Julia and Kelsai unify the World and Global Championships I need to be the one to dethrone the winner of that match to become the Undisputed Champion. It is really that simple. So when I step into the ring with Alexander Jones at night one of Glory and Gold I am on a mission to not only become the Undisputed Champion for myself but to save GCW from its self.

--

Miss America can be seen walking backstage following the six-person tag team match. She is rushed by Roderick Osborn.

Osborn: “Miss America… a word?”

She stops in her tracks, turning to face the interviewer with a grin on her face.

Osborn: “After a chaotic start to Shotgun, we need to know what that was?”

Miss America ponders the question briefly.

Miss America: “That was a message to Miss Kelsai. See, she likes to run her mouth all over the place… out here, on Twitter… and she tries to project this image of strength and ever-present confidence. But what you saw tonight?”

She taps her temple.

Miss America: “I’m in her head. She may talk tough, but inside she’s terrified of losing grip of that World Title, and she knows that in my possession is the means to take it away from her without a second thought.”

Osborn: “But would you do that and snatch a Championship from under your friend, D’Nae Moore’s nose?”

Miss America: “Well look at you trying to stir the pot.”

Osborn: “It’s a valid question.”

Miss America: “Sure it is, and D’Nae and I have talked about this before. Just know that you aren’t privy to the details of that conversation, but the fact that I’m standing here right now and haven’t taken an opening to call my shot yet ought to give you some hint.”

Osborn: “Thank you for your time.”

The scene cuts away.

--

MooreAmerica & Jeff Alexander vs. Team Kelsai
[Miss America starts off against Tiffany Manning. Miss America with a spinning heel kick a dropkick and a superkick. She whips Tiffany into the corner and rushes in with a stinger splash. The tag to D’Nae. D’Nae and Miss America with a variation of the 3D. D’Nae covers and Tiff just barely kicks out. D’Nae with Flip The Script. The cover and Kelsai breaks up the pin. Kelsai distracts D’Nae by arguing with her. Malcolm Stride tries to get Kelsai out of the ring. Tiff comes up from behind D’Nae and drops her with a reverse ddt. Tiff tags out to Kelsai. Tiff holds D’Nae for Kelsai to get a few shots in before Tiff leaves the ring. Kelsai with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Tiff applies a calf crusher. D’Nae reaches the ropes after about a minute. Kelsai tags out to Victor. Victor with a gut wrench suplex and then a single leg crab. D’Nae struggles to the ropes but eventually reaches the ropes. Victor distracts the referee while Kelsai viciously wraps D’Nae’s leg across the steel ring post. Miss America and Jeff are there to meet Kelsai and Tiff outside the ring and a brawl ensues. Victor meanwhile sets D’Nae up for a figure four but D’Nae counters with a small package and gets a two. Victor goes for a lariat but D’Nae counters with a float over into a ddt. D’Nae crawls over and tags out to Jeff. Victor tags out to Kelsai.]

[Jeff with a springboard dropkick to Kelsai. Jeff with a high flapjack to the champion. Jeff connects with a twist of fate and a cover but Kelsai shoots her right shoulder off the mat at two. Jeff hits the ropes and Victor gets a cheap shot in. Kelsai with a spear to Jeff. Kelsai tags out to Tiffany. Tiff goes for springboard hurricinrana but Jeff counters into a sit out power bomb. Jeff tags out to Miss America and Tiff tags out to Kelsai. The two meet in the center and trade right hands. Miss America gets the better of the exchange. Miss America with an American Leg Sweep and then Fireworks. Red, White, and Blue Kick for a cover but Kelsai just barely kicks out. Miss America whips Kelsai into the ropes. Tiff blind tags herself in. Kelsai and Tiff with a high low double team. Tiff with a snap suplex. She connects with a head scissors take down. Tiff goes for a body slam but Miss America floats over and lands on her feet. Red White and Blue Kick to Tiff! Kelsai and Victor are in but D’Nae and Jeff are there to intercept. The four brawl to the outside, leaving Miss America isolated with Tiffany. She applies The American Dream to Tiff! Tiffany is fading. Jeff sends Victor over the railing and into the crowd. D’Nae spears herself and Kelsai through the barricade! Tiffany is out…Malcolm Stride calls for the bell!]
WINNERS via TKO: MooreAmerica & Jeff Alexander