Shotgun 11.16

randy

Shotgun 11.16

Post by randy » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:36 am

[Roderick Osborn stands in the center of the ring, peering at the audience. There is a collective, respectfully cheer given to the interviewer. His posture is upright and a small smile appears on his face. He nods and then brings the microphone to his face.]

Roderick: Thank you GCW fans and wrestling fans alike. I'm here to talk to a man that has never actually addressed all of you in this very ring. However, he has decided that tonight would be a little different and conduct this interview.

[He glares at the audience.]

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, with his manager Veronica Starr-

[Boos can be heard from the crowd.]

Roderick: Alexander Jones!

[The boos persist. Aquemini plays over the PA system. The lights go dim. ]

Even the sun goes down, heroes eventually die
Horoscopes often lie and sometimes, "Y"
Nothin' is for sure nothin', is for certain, nothin' lasts forever
But until they close the curtain (y'all know)

[Alexander Jones steps out through the curtains with Veronica Starr trailing behind him. The man dust off his sleek, silver dress shirt and peers out to the audience. Shortly, a slee of security guards, approximately eight, emerge from the curtains, quickly surrounding Alexandef and Veronics. Veronica is seen whispering a few words to Alexander, who nods, before she places a hand inside her green sports blazers.

Alexander gives a nod to the guards before he begins his stroll. The guards flank him down the aisle. Veronica smirks approvingly. Alexander appears natural to yhr audience, simply observing. Once he gets to ringside, the guards circle the ring at once. Veronica then ascendd the steel steps. Roderick is there to open the ropes for her. When she enters the ring, Alexander points to the sky and then quickly walks up the steps and enters.

Alexander extends his arms briefly. The crowd reacts. He stands upright, chin up, and takes space in the middle of the ring. His music fades. The crowd buzzes. Veronica makes her way to Alexander's sidem the security guards have their eyes focused on the crowd, then the ring. Alexander takes a moment to then circle the ring, gazing the ropes with his fingers throughout. The crowd responds to him and he remains composed. Roderick extends his hand to Veronica, who accepts. He does the same to Alexander. Alexander gawks at the hand, before turning his body directly to the crowd, popping his shirt. Roderick's hand retreats.]

Roderick; Veronica.

[He then sends a disapproving sneer towards Alexander.]

Roderick: Alexander. Thank you for this time. Normally when your man has something to say, he's lounging in the press boxes in the lap of luxury. To what we owe this pleasure of you two to come down from your luxury to the ring?

[Veronica snickers. Alexander doesn't move an inch, keeping his attention on the crowd. She rubs her lips together while leaning towards the mic.]

Veronica: Roderick. You're right. It is a pleasure for you to be the first interviewer to get myself and Alexander, in the ring, in front of all the GCW faithful. The best fans in the world.

[The crowd cheers a bit. Veronica chuckles.]

Veronica: And what better place to, as you put it,come down from the lap of luxury. Come down from our usual spot of comfort and face all of you, eye to eye, than thr city of Cincinnati!

[A roar is heard throughout the arena. Veronica surveys the scene.]

Veronica: Now it seems to me that all of you lack critical thinking because no one has ever said that about the city of Cincinnati.

[The warm response turns cold. Boos come down from the audience. Veronica shrugs her shoulders. Alexander remains in place.]

Veronica: No one had ever, ever said that about this place. I rather be in Cleveland than here and think of the ground that covers.

[The boos grow louder. Veronica pressed her lips together.]

Veronica: That was fun. This was colorful. Seriously. Though, as fun as this is, reminding all of you about this sad, sad excuse of a city, we're here to talk business.

[Veronica turns to Alexander for a brief moment.]

Roderick: I don't think it takes rocket science to know what that business is. There's one man that has gotten under your man's skin. Clyde Sutter.

[The crowd cheers when his name is heard. Veronica's eyebrows narrow. Alexander clenches his jaw.]

Veronica: Hey, Roddy. Let's make one thing clear. That man did not "get under" Alexander's skin. Look at this man!

[Veronica faces Alexander.]

Veronica: Look at his skin. Black don't crack, they say. Right? Sutter didn't get under anything. The only thing that he did is give Daniele Page a title match for a title that she didn't earn. She didn't earn it the right way. This is GCW, correct Roderick? This company was founded in the ashes of Global Division Wresting, a company enriched with wrestling tradition of men and women who got in this ring and fought for everything. Alexander is just like Angela Jameson.

[The crowd reacts when they hear Angela' name.]

Veronica; Alexander is just like the Silver Eagle himself.

[More cheers.]

Veronica; Alexander is just like the Silent Symphony Isaac Bongartz!

[The crowd roars. Alexander remains unfased.]

Veronica: Those legends, those greats that built GDW, that paved the way for GCW, all live vicariously through Alexander. Who, for one year, was undefeated. We've heard the haters say...that Alexander hasn't faced the greatest competition. If it was so easy to go a ful year without a blemish, why is he one of the few to ever do it?

[Veronica places a hand on her chin..]

Veronica: If it was so easy Sutter, why haven't you done it? All those names I mentioned. The best of the best. I'll throw in some more names. Chantelle Chambers. Isabella Harker. Minerva. Three of the best in the last few years. The cream of the crop. The elite! None of them went a year undefeated. And the only reason! The only reason he has that loss on his resume, why he isnt, right now, the current reigning GCW World Heayweight Champion, is because of you Sutter.

[Its at this moment where Alexander turns his body towards Veronica and Roderick. He puts up his right hand in the direction of Veronica. She squints her eyes towards him but then retreats backwards. Alexander faces the crowd and rolls up his sleeve, revealing a gold studded, wide watch.]

Alexander: Check that out for me.

[Alexander displays the watch further to Roderick.]

Alexander: You're looking at. $500,000. Custom made. AP. Piguet.

[Some of the crowd oooh.

Alexander: Y'all can get lost in the gold but I want yall to see the time ticking.

[He then peers out to the audience.]

Alexander: It's bout that time to cut all this bullshit.

[The crowd oohs and his face tightens.]

Alexander: Clyde. I'm out here so you can see me. I ain't with the back and forth and the Twitter fingers. You been out here. Putting my name in your mouth. Disrespecting my name.

[He pauses, scowling.]

Alexander: Ronnie told me you been calling my name out on Fever. Bum hunting and getting big on the small fries. Clyde, you gotta know I don't do Fever. The only fever I'm involved is the heat coming from my place when one of my tings throw it back in my attention and I handle business.

[Alexander straightens his shirt while thr crowd reacts. Veronica watches on.]

Alexander: Telling people tick tock. Telling people I don't want any problems with you. Like you the big homie. You got that little belt you carry around. You go bum hunting. You put hands on Brodie. My brother. You got this sucka right here telling me you got under my skin.

Tick tock WE DON'T CARE ABOUT NONE OF THAT SHIT!

[The crowd buzzes as Alexander yells.]

Alexander: Who are you to me?!

[He snatches the microphone. His upper lip curls.]

Alexander: Who are you to me?! You a yes man. You a runner.

[His voice pierces through the mic. Veronica's eyes widened. The guards on the outside turn their attention to him. ]

Alexander: We don't talk same language! You played with me to let someone else eat. You watched ole girl mix it up with D'Nae for the big belt, waiting for thr que to do that job for her. I watched that match heated because all the time I put in the lab, all that time I spend in the trenches with my boys, my team, all these people Silverstone put in my way, I'm at home watching.

[Alexander growls.]

Alexander: I told you. I told yall from the jump. This is not your average. I said from day one the big belt is my only goal. Yall called it disrespect. My ambition is different. There is no time to go after everything I want than right now. Everything in front of me!

Sutter, you will be touched. I got hitters that'll do that job for me when I'm on the plane. You getting moved. You did one of mine. You played with my money. You played with my ambition. You played with my manhood so now you gotta fall!

[Alexander slams the mic down and storms out of the ring. Veronica turns to Roderick and then the guards. The guards follow suit with Alexander. Veronica exists the ring. Alexander unbottons his dress shirt and huffy up the ramp and through the curtains.]

--

The prospects of having to face the deranged and deadly Kimberly Williams are frightening indeed. Even someone as arrogant and overconfident as Aubrianna Powers would be, and is, a little upset, as evidenced by her constant pacing of the floor backstage in her dressing room as the cameras follow her every move. The Most Valuable Powers is dressed in her black and pink ring gear. She is physically ready to go but is she mentally and emotionally ready for tonight’s match? That remains to be seen.

Aubrianna: She’s a lunatic! She’s dangerous! She shouldn’t even be allowed to wrestle and someone of MY stature definitely should not have to put my life on the line by fighting that maniac!

Just then the door opens and GCW journalist Samuel Price enters. Powers turns and glares angrily at him.

Aubrianna: What do you want?!

Price: Uh, I was just wanting to get your thoughts on your match tonight against Kimberly Williams?

Aubrianna: My thoughts? Personally I THINK Kimberly should be locked up in an asylum somewhere and not scheduled to compete in a promotion that MY FAMILY HELPED BUILD! This is obviously favoritism and bias, bias against ME and favoritism towards that lunatic ginger! But those idiots conspiring against me are in for a rude awakening.

Powers smirks.

Aubrianna: Kim may call herself the Queen of the Death Match but this isn’t a death match. This is traditional one on one wrestling rules, and in a WRESTLING match she cannot beat me! And all of you, especially you Price, just need to learn to love it, bitches!

Price: Uh, Aubrianna?

Powers rolls her eyes.

Aubrianna: What is it, Price?

Price: There is something you probably should know. Tabitha Silverstone recently made this match FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE…

The color in the face of The MVP immediately drains away.

Aubrianna: What?! She can’t do that?!

Price: She did.

Powers storms away angrily.

--

Queens of Chaos in action
[The opponents for Jessi and SANADA were the sibling duo of Caitlyn and Kenny Perry, known as Team Perry. SANADA started off against Caitlyn. SANADA with a spinning heel kick and a spinning back fist.SANADA with a roundhouse kick. She tags out to Jessi. Jessi Osborne with an axe kick and then Bitch Craft. The cover but Kenny breaks it up. Jessi whips Caitlyn into the ropes. Kenny blind tags in. Jessi with a bicycle kick. Kenny tries to get a clothesline in but Jessi sees him coming, avoids contact, and connects with an enziguri. Jessi connects with Parallax. She tags out to SANADA. SANADA off the top with SANADA C-4! The cover…1…2…Caitlyn tries to break it up but Jessi stops her with BAE-ngarang…3!]
WINNERS: Queens of Chaos

--

[Nadia Allen sports a scowl on her face, folding her arms as Samuel Price positions himself next to her. Nadia has has black and red Catch Pro Sports Academy t-shirt and black jeans. Price has the microphone in hand. The two occupy most of the interview area backstage.]

Samuel: Samuel Price here with Nadia Allen. Of course, tonight you're not wrestling but you will be at ringside, assisting Envy Ellis as she takes on Faith Jensen of Bling Empire and you know Patience Winters will be there with her as well.

[Nadia twists her head towards Price. ]

Nadia: I hope they all come. Me and Envy can save everyone the pain and rip all their heads off.

Samuel: That's a strong statement but one that is warranted. All this with the Bling Empire started with Jensen and Winters attacking you and Envy during your match.

Nadia: Groups like this always pop up. The Sovereign use to do the same thing. They don't feel confident in their wrestling skills so this is what is what do. This is beyond wrestling. They thought people like me and Envy are just doormats and we'll accept a beating. They picked the wrong two people to go after.

Samuel: You and Envy seem unified in your fight against the Bling Empire. What was interesting is that the two of you got some help.

Nadia: Yeah Jaxson Sullivan. Maybe he sees thr same thing we see and wants a piece too. Whatever the reason, thanks. Being Empire, tonight, you'll see with Envy and with me, we didn't start this shot bit we're the type that will make your life hell and finish it.

[Nadia then turns her back to Samuel and walks away. ]

--

Backstage…

Envy Ellis appears to be in a cross mood. As she sits in the locker-room, clad in her ring gear and taping her fists, she glares towards the camera.

Envy: "I thought we were passed this…"

She chuckles.

Envy: "The so-called Beautification Movement and I… we go way back, don't we? All the way back to the Revolution, where we would stand on different sides. Yes, I know you remember the days well. The Movement has the scars to remember them. Me? I had the glory. So in a way, it makes sense that we would come full circle and be back again. And yet…"

Envy's voice goes cold, matching the gleam in her eyes that express very ill intent.

Envy: "I thought you bitches would be smarter than that."

Her coldness almost breaks as she laughs out loud, shaking her head.

Envy: "So maybe I just gave you too much credit. Maybe I thought you would do everything in your power to avoid things going the same way they did back in WWR, but obviously not because here we are. And it doesn't really matter to me if it's you, Faith, you, Patience, Juliana Mendoza herself, Chesty fucking LaRue, or big, bad Taurus. You come for me, and it ends the same way: one of you laying on the mat, your arm draped across your chest as you cradle your shoulder in agony and defeat while I have my arm raised in victory!"

Now Envy actually smiles…

Envy: "Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. Beauty is my bitch."

The scene cuts.

--

Envy Ellis w/ Nadia Allen Vs Faith Jansen w/ Patience Winters
[Envy with an arm drag, a running back elbow, and a Side Russian leg sweep. Faith rolls to the outside to stop the momentum. Envy goes out after her but is immediately distracted by Patience. Nadia Allen steps in between them but the distraction was enough. Faith throws Envy into the steel steps. Faith with a swinging neck breaker on the outside before rolling Envy back into the ring. Faith with a hurricinrana into a cover but Envy kicks out at two. Faith with a superkick and then a jumping leg drop bulldog. A cover but only a two and a half. Faith sets up for the Mullholland Driver but Envy back drops out of it. Envy with a high angle suplex and a double arm ddt. Envy pulls Faith up but Faith rakes the eyes and plants her with a back stabber. Faith goes for a springboard hurricinrana but Envy catches her in mid-air and connects with Dangerous Collision! Suddenly Milana Radek hits the ring and along with Patience slides in to attack. Nadia slides in as well to assist Envy. Refere Denika Hartwell has lost all control and throws out the match. Envy and Nadia fight valiantly but it is three on two and The Bling Empire seem to have firm control…that is, until Jaxson Sullivan hits the ring. Seeing the imposing big man marching with a purpose towards the ring causes Faith, Patience, and Milana to rethink their strategy. They decide to exit, and live to fight another day as Jaxson stands in the ring with Envy and Nadia.]
WINNER: No Contest

--

[A camera pan open inside a studio room, with the background darkened. Then, there's a few shuffles of the feet. A blonde haired woman saunters into the camera's view, with a black leather jacket with a white and red "Mara Kade World Tour: Championship Edition" tee underneath, a red collar around her neck and the X Division title draped over her shoulders.

There's also a silver, steel stool, placed in the center of the room. Mara takes a seat and then pulls down the title and displays it to the camera in her hands.

Mara: X marks the spot. Everywhere I go, there's a new person who feels they can take this belt from me. Everyone wants a turn to see the Mara Kade World Tour. I get it. It is the best thing going in professional wrestling. This belt has become the most wanted in GCW.

Everyone wants a turn. And all of them are getting sent back to where they came from empty handed and, depending on I choose, a concussion or a sling on their arm.

[She leans forward, gripping the belt. Her mouths remains open while her eyes keep steady.]

Mara: That's how it should be, in my opinion. There's only a few of these belts flying around now. We've had a lot of these belts gets unified and whatever. And I'm for that. Because it creates situations like this where. Where we have Veronica Taylor and M.A.E.V.E and Mariah The Starr gunning for me. Calling my name and putting the target on my back. Less is more and they know holding one of these is special.

Sophia O'Brian, I told you. Save the Art of War horseshit. Let me see you wrestle. Let me see you fight for this. It took me pissing you off to get that fight out of you, but you did. And you took it to me. Got a lot of good shots in. And there were brief moments where I thought maybe you would take this from me.

But you didn't. I was right in the end. I am the better wrestler. But I want to say thank you for bringing your best to me. Because I need matches like that to make sure I'm not getting getting and lazy and get caught off guard.

[Mara raises her head up.]

Mara: I know you were watching, Mariah. Doesn't matter matter me who you wanted to win or who you thought was going to win. All roads still lead to Survival of the Fittest in December. I saw what Sophia has in her when she got called out. Let's see what you got. Let's see what you have in you when you get away from this perfectly crafted hype machine you've created. All these legends saying you're next. Changing your name. You're The Starr.

[She flares her nostrils.]

Mara: Bottom line is I won this belt from you. You've had four months to think and stew on that. You earned your shot. You want to keep telling people that your shit doesn't stick and you're God's greatest gift, go ahead. We all know when shit hits the fan, I'm a down and dirty bitch and you don't like to get your hands dirty. That's why I'm the best champion in this company. I love the dirty work. You don't. That's the only way you're getting this from me.

[Mara stands up.]

Mara: But we both know you'll die breaking a nail.

[She then walks away.]

--

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is sitting in a chair on the set of her latest photoshoot.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I wish I could say that I could be in Cincinnati right now but then I’d be lying. Luckily for me…not so much all of you. I am here in sunny Southern California on the set of my latest photoshoot. Like I have been saying I am who the wrestling world looks to as GCW’s true star. It is why all of us in the Bling Empire are essential to this company so all of you should be grateful that Faith and Patience are there with you at the Heritage Bank Center tonight representing the one true empire in this business.

Danielle sits back in her chair with a big smile on her face.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:We saw at Livewire a couple weeks ago that I have finally been granted a rematch for MY GCW World Heavyweight title in a Pure Rules match. Which is all fine and well by me considering I am a much better wrestler then D’Nae herself. Enjoy this time you have left as the faux champion, D’Nae, because I will make sure that you have no biased referee or GCW management from all of us in the Bling Empire ruling over this company as we rightfully should. Just think about it, D’Nae, at the first pay per view of the year back in February on a show called Civil War I beat you to become Heritage champion and I will finish the year out at the last pay per view of the year to beat you once again to become the Undisputed GCW World Heavyweight Champion. See you at Survival of the Fittest, D’Nae.

Danielle has a devilish smile on her face as she winks at the camera.

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. He is sitting in a chair and sitting across from him is his current guest, the reigning MWE Riot Champion Clyde Sutter. The Assassin is dressed in black dress pants, black dress shoes, a button up dress shirt, and a black leather jacket. His Riot Championship title belt is sitting in his lap. A stone cold emotionless look is upon the face of The Assassin.

Dexter: First of all I would like to thank you for taking this time to speak with me.

Sutter: Of course, Mr. Russell.

Dexter: First I want to ask about your relationship with Danielle Page. She is the number one contender to the GCW World Championship and it is obvious that she is paying you good money to be her hired gun. To what lengths are you willing to go to assist her to become GCW World Champion? Can we expect you to involve yourself in Page’s title match against D’Nae Moore?

Sutter: I think Ms. Silverstone doesn’t want any outside interference. So that may negate anything I could possibly do. But then you did ask what would I do for Ms. Page. That is the answer to your own question, Mr. Russell. My relationship to Ms. Page is purely a business relationship. I will do whatever I am paid to do. But to insinuate that I am simply a hired gun is an insult. I am not someone’s hired muscle, Mr. Russell. I am an agent of time. Time decides everyone’s fate. And everyone’s fate is the same…everything and everyone ends. Including Ms. Page, including the World Champion Ms. Moore, and yes, even Alexander Jones. Now in the case of Ms. Page, she has delayed her end by paying me. Fair enough. But even her time shall come one day. As long as she pays me, I can afford to move on and call others to their end.

Dexter: Since you brought him up, I want to move on and discuss Alexander Jones. He was undefeated for quite a while and was seemingly on his way to a GCW World Title shot until your involvement cost him the number one contender’s match against Danielle Page at For Glory & Gold.

The Assassin shakes his head.

Sutter: You are incorrect, Mr. Russell. Allow me to take you back to For Glory & Gold. I never touched Jones. I choked out his pal, Brodie. I left him laying on the ground unconscious because time dictated that it was over for him. But I left Jones untouched. Mr. Jones only has himself to blame for taking his eyes off the match. He can also blame the referee for allowing Ms. Page to get away with a blatant low blow. But as for me? I did nothing to Mr. Jones. See, that’s his problem. He refuses to accept the blame and the responsibility for his own mistakes. He refuses to see his own imperfections. If you cannot see your own imperfections then how can you possibly work to improve them? That is but one of many weaknesses that Mr. Jones has, weaknesses that I shall exploit when the time comes.

Dexter: Your name has been on the lips of Alexander Jones lately. Are you prepared to fight him?

Sutter: Again, let me correct you. My name has not been on his lips. I am definitely in his head but he has been too cowardly to even say my name. He has only spoken about me from the safety of a computer. Let me ask you this, Mr. Russell, in the time since For Glory & Gold, a little over three months now, how many matches has Mr. Jones had? The answer is one. He defeated Alexander Clydesdale. The rest of his time has been spent on social media being a keyboard warrior. What have I been doing? I have been on Fever every single show competing. I have been in MWE defending the Riot Championship. The truth is, Mr. Russell, is that Alexander Jones is a pretender.

Dexter: So you don’t fear Alexander Jones?

The Assassin chuckles softly.

Sutter: Why should I fear him? I know all of his weaknesses. The truth is that Alexander Jones fears me. And he should. Because he knows what I know…fate has dictated that his time is up. Tick, tock, tick, tock…the clock has run down and the time is up for Mr. Jones. He had a nice impressive run in GCW until he met me. I am the executioner for time and I will execute Mr. Jones when he decides to man up, step up, and accept his fate. But like Ms. Page he may be choosing to delay his inevitable fate…only instead of paying me off the way Ms. Page does, he simply chooses to avoid me. That, I admit, is probably his best and smartest move. The fact is, Mr. Russell, I am here every single night. I am not a hard man to find because whenever there is a GCW show I am there. Mr. Jones, if he was the fearsome and powerful man he claims to be, if he truly wanted his revenge, has had plenty of opportunities to come after me. But he has avoided me. If he wants to survive and continue to have a long, successful career here in GCW, then he would do well to continue to avoid me. When he decides to take me on, I will put him down. Any further questions, Mr. Russell?

Dexter: No…thank you for your time.

Sutter: My pleasure.

--

Non-Title
Crasher & Basher vs. SkyBird

[Can the new GCW World Tag Team Champions take down the “legendary” GCW duo of Crasher and Basher? The answer came quite quickly as Ana and Skylar hit a stereo superkick to Basher, sending him tumbling to the outside. Skylar with a spinning heel kick to Crash and then launches herself over the top with a suicide dive onto Basher. Ana with Our Lady Peace takes down Basher. The cover but Basher kicks out at two. Ana tags out to Skylar. Skylar with a springboard hurricinrana and then a superkick. A springboard moonsault for a cover but again Basher kicks out at two. Skylar tags back out to Ana. Crasher has made it to the ring apron but Skylar with a springboard dropkick eliminates him from the equation. Starling with a springboard Polish Hammer takes down Basher. Ana with Songbird’s Flight. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: SkyBird

[Skylar slides back into the ring to celebrate with Ana. But the celebration doesn’t last long before Karen Eldon and Olly hit the ring to attack the duo. Karen pairs off with Starling and Olly pairs off against Skylar. Karen and Olly gain an early advantage over the champions, having took them by surprise. But eventually Starling and Rayner gain the advantage. Superkicks from Ana and Skylar sends Karen and Olly tumbling to the outside. Referees and other security officials hit the ring to keep them separated.]

--

We open in front of a black backdrop. Eventually we are joined by The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash…yes, Leviticus. The wild haired wooly bearded man in his flashy bright purple suit steps into view from the right. He stops dead center in front of the camera.

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Leviticus. I am The Most Loved Man on the Planet and the official marketing guru for the former and soon to be again GCW World Tag Team Champions…yes, I am talking about Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, better known to you plebeians as Fabulous.

He chuckles.

Leviticus: You are about to be graced by their oh so Fabulous presence. So sit back and enjoy, but before you do allow me to remind you that this is being brought to you by Fabulous: THE MOVIE! In theaters soon!

We fade out. It isn’t long before we fade back in. Soft piano music is playing in the background, amidst the setting of a luxurious and very expensive looking living room area. As the camera pans over to the fancy sofa we spot the two beautiful young ladies Captain Capitalism was speaking about earlier; namely Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz. Summer is dressed in a knee length black skirt, a crimson red top, and a jacket. She is perched atop high heeled sandals. Jessica is wearing a tight black dress that hugs her curves and feminine form. She is perched atop black leather high heel pumps. She is carrying a glass of wine in her hand.

Summer: First of all, I would like to issue a public apology to everyone in GCW, especially our absolutely Fabulous fans. I know that the show will not be anywhere near as Fabulous without us there. Unfortunately everyone has to take a break once in awhile and tonight is our night off. But don’t worry, Jessie and I will be back in no time to once again remind the world that Shotgun and Livewire belong to us!

Jessica: If you think that Summer and I are just sitting back and doing nothing then you are sadly mistaken. We are carefully observing and studying the current goings on in Global Championship Wrestling. Fabulous may no longer be the GCW World Tag Team Champions but if you think we are done then you are wrong. Dead wrong. We are merely biding our time and waiting for the right opportunity to step back up and reclaim the top spot in Global Championship Wrestling.

Summer: Karen and Olly, you have had your chance and you failed. You conned your way into the match but when your own deceitful manipulative ways were used against you, you cry foul? I warned you from the very beginning that I know how to play dirty and I play dirtier than the two of you.

Jessica: Ana and Skylar, congratulations on becoming GCW World Tag Team Champions. You face Crasher and Basher tonight. They are ancient relics of GCW’s original 2002 run, and honestly won’t be much of a challenge for you. We do wish you luck in your reign as champions, we hope you do the titles proud, but most importantly we hope you hang onto those titles long enough so that Fabulous can be the ones to take them away from you.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: To the other teams in the division who are now suddenly eager to jump into the deep end of the pool now that Jess and I are no longer champions…yeah, I’m talking about The McBride Corporation, Twin Magic, Skye Life…if we have to put you in your place then we will. Those tag team championships, this tag team division, still belongs to Fabulous regardless of where those belts are right now. And soon, when we say the time is right, all will be set right and the status quo will be restored. That, ladies and gentlemen, is absolutely FABULOUS!

--

The Following message is provided by the Americans for Miss America PWAC (Professional Wrestling Action Committee).

The image of the American flag flies against a blue sky. As the flag waves free, Miss America poses for pictures clad in the red, white, and blue. A pleasantly deep-voiced narrator,not unlike one Morgan Freeman, speaks over the scene.

Narrator: "In our world, there is good and bad, truth and lies, heroes and villains, greatness and basic."

A still shot of Miss America is shown. It isn't enough to simply frame her with the American flag, but right now she stands on top of a mountain with a bald eagle, the most American of eagles, resting confidently upon her shoulder.

Narrator: "Miss America… a true hero for the ages… as American as apple pie. She stands for truth, justice, and the American way."

The scene shifts to Miss America standing on a pageant stage, a microphone held in front of her.

Miss America: "I believe that this nation, while not perfect, is wholly good. I believe that recognizing our flaws allows us the grace to work on them, and that a stubborn adherence to faulty beliefs would be ultimately detrimental to the very fabric of America."

Narrator: "The Bling Empire… a group of radicals intent on reshaping Global Championship Wrestling in its own image. A force that has been seen in similar forms before."

Miss America can now be seen sitting in front of a classroom, reading from a book to children.

Miss America: "And so the Basic Empire took on the traits of those who had come before… The Sovereign… the McBride Corporation… #GingerNation… and decided that they would imitate those rather than stand apart. They weren't interested in growing or helping GCW become strong. They wanted it to remain stagnant and, as they were, BASIC."

Miss America snaps her fingers across her face.

Narrator: “Truly, Miss America herself is in a far better position to ascend the ranks to Champion than any within the Basic Empire.”

Miss America stands in front of a large rally gathered. She has a microphone in one hand, and her Global Destiny briefcase in the other.

Miss America: “I mean, I won this fairly. I earned the prize within. Just because some people squandered the prize they had won doesn’t mean I intend on it. And if, by some stroke, the Basic Empire ends up stealing the World Championship… I have the great liberator right here in my possession!”

The crowd in front of her roars as she raises the briefcase triumphantly.

Narrator: “Miss America: A Champion for tomorrow. An American to be proud of. And far, far from basic.”

Miss America: “My name is Miss America, and I approve this message.”

--

We open in the dressing room area. There we find “The Woman Scorned” Kimberly Williams seated on a stool and sharpening the blades of the knives on her glove “Betty White”. Resting next to Kim on the floor is the infinity gauntlet wrapped in barbed wire. Williams is dressed in her wrestling gear and a sick, twisted grin is etched across her face. Standing a few feet away is Kim’s identical twin sister “The Phoenix” Marie Annabelle Jones. The Phoenix is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a red t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Kim: One, two, Kimmy’s comin’ for you! Three, four, better lock your door, five, six…

Williams stops and looks up at Marie. She furrows her brow curiously.

Kim: Y’know, Marie, you have been awfully quiet tonight. Anything wrong?

Marie: No…

The Woman Scorned scoffs before standing up and approaching her twin.

Kim: I don’t buy it. What’s on your mind?

Marie: It’s just that…normally I don’t condone your level of brutality, violence, and bloodshed…

Kim: Yeah, you always have been a bit of a wet blanket. A party pooper. A…

Marie: Yeah, I get the picture. But…

Williams grins from ear to ear.

Kim: But?

Marie: But I think there is an exception to every rule, and that includes my stance against your level of brutality. Powers tried to break our aunt Kayla’s neck. Powers has shown absolutely no remorse over it, either.

Jones places a hand on Kim’s shoulder.

Marie: I know this is supposed to be a wrestling match but if you decide to throw the rules out the window in favor of maiming Powers, I would not be opposed. I would not shed a tear.

Williams squeals with delight before embracing Marie in a tight hug.

Kim: That’s just what I wanted to hear! Love ya sis!

Marie: Love you too, Kim.

--

Main Event
Falls Count Anywhere
Kimberly Williams vs. Aubrianna Powers

[Kimberly chases Aubrianna around the ring, because The MVP does not want to engage in a hardcore fight. Aubrianna slides back in the ring as does Kim. Powers with a drop toe hold. Powers immediately locks in an stf. Kim reaches the ropes. Powers smirks as she has forced Kim into a wrestling match. Aubrey with a snap suplex and then a rear chin lock. Kim fights her way to her feet but Powers drops her with a belly to back suplex. Aubrianna locks in The Ties That Bind. Kimberly again reaches the ropes. Powers measures Kim for The Most Valuable Kick but Kim catches the foot and snaps off a dragon screw. Kim steps through into Scorned. Powers fights her way to the ropes and then pulls herself outside the ring. Kim launches herself over the top with a plancha onto Powers.]

[Kim pulls out Wasley the penguin from underneath the ring. She drills Powers in the gut with Wasley and then smacks her in the face. Kim covers and gets a two. Kim with a slingshot sending Powers face first into the steel ring post. Kim with a belly to belly overhead suplex on the concrete floor. Kim covers and gets a two and a half. Suddenly Jazmyn Rain hits the ringside area and spears Kim. She rains down rights and lefts onto Kim. But before she can do any further damage Angelica Jones hits the ring. Jones pulls Jazmyn off and starts throwing rights. Jazmyn and Angelica trade right hands, fighting up through the crowd. But this has allowed Powers time to recover. Aubrianna with a Most Valuable Kick to Kim and then covers for a two and a half. Powers goes back into the ring and begins to taunt the crowd and poses arrogantly.]

[This posing is a mistake. What Powers doesn’t see is Kim slide underneath the ring and her twin Marie Jones, who had been hiding underneath the ring, takes her place. Powers turns and goes outside and takes a steel chair. She takes aim but Marie with a dropkick onto the chair back into Aubrey’s face! Marie rolls Powers back into the ring. Marie with Kissed by fire! Marie with Ave Maria and then The Divine Impact! Kim slides back into the ring! Kim with Shadowbladde to Powers! Marie and Kim apply the double submission HOMAGE TO THE QUEEN on Powers! Powers taps out!]
WINNER: Kimberly Williams