Shotgun 11.17

randy

Shotgun 11.17

Post by randy » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:56 am

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Angelica and Kayla Jones of The Sisterhood, as well as Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams of Twin Magic!

The lights dim to a crimson red color throughout the arena. A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….”...The image of a red dragon appears on the Tron. The dragon is engulfed in flames as it is replaced by a phoenix. Then that too goes up in flames as it is replaced by an image of Angelica Jones. The Global-Tron shows images of Angelica Jones delivering the Hot Shot to Steve Pinex, Meagan Collins, Glory Braddock, Angela Jameson and the Divine Impact to Dazz, Daystalker, and Cuchulain. Angelica then steps out onto the stage. She is dressed in all black, from head to toe, and that includes a black trenchcoat. Her long hair hangs down to shoulder length.

To Angelica’s right stands Kimberly Williams. The Woman Scorned is wearing a plaid purple pleated skirt that stops just above the knee, sheer see through tights, purple sneakers, an orange blouse, and a purple stylish suit jacket. Her long ginger locks of hair hang straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. Kimberly has her SCW Underground Championship wrapped around her waist, the HKW Bloodlust Championship draped over her right shoulder, and the ‘Datura Invented’ Unsanctioned Championship draped over her left shoulder. And to Kim’s right stands her identical twin sister Marie Jones. The Phoenix has a big grin on her face and is dressed in a knee length black skirt, black open toed high heel pumps, a red silk blouse, and a black leather jacket.

Lastly, to Angelica’s left, stands her younger sister, Kayla Jones.She is wearing denim jeans, black boots, and a red silk blouse. All four women stare menacingly, sadistically down at the ring, pausing before finally beginning to make the long walk to the ring. Angelica steps into the ring and then steps over to the opposite side of the ring where she poses on the second rope. She then jumps off and heads to the center where the music dies down and the lights come back up.

Angel: We are less than one month away from Survival of the Fittest…

The Dragon chuckles softly.

Angel: Survive. That’s what this family knows better than anyone else. Marie Jones, she has always had so much pressure on her…some of it put upon her by me…but she has always exceeded the expectations. She took on that pressure and beat it. Kimberly Williams, she wasn’t even supposed to be in this business but yet here she is, not just a survivor but a winner and the undisputed Queen of the Death Match. And of course you can’t forget my sister Kayla. She has suffered many neck injuries, and many have tried to end her career, but none have succeeded. She still stands here today a winner. And at Survival of the Fittest, this family will once again prove why we are survivors.

Kayla: Aubrianna Powers…

The fans boo loudly. Kayla smirks.

Kayla: Yeah, she deserves those boos. She tried to take me out but guess what, Powers? You couldn’t get the job done. Even with Trinity you couldn’t get the job done. With Jazmyn Rain you couldn’t get the job done. Now while the world may have thought that I was content to just sit back and be thankful to have survived, the world may have thought that I was content with just moving on with my retirement tour and continuing to train students at the MWE academy, the truth is that I have been waiting. I have been patiently waiting for my chance to get a measure of revenge against you, Aubrey. And in typical Aubrianna Powers fashion you don’t want to face me one on one. You have to find some friends to back you up. You found The McBride Corporation. Well it doesn’t matter how many of the McBride bitches you bring with you, I’ll still kick your teeth right down your throat.

Kim: Karen and Melanie, or Sierra and Blair, or Melanie and Blair?

The Woman Scorned shrugs her shoulders.

Kim: Who the hell cares?! You four are insignificant to me. You don’t strike me as the kind of people I would like to play with, to entertain myself by torturing. But then you have cast your lot with Aubrianna Powers. You know her, right? The blonde bitch who tried to take out my aunt? Now all bets are off, ladies. I will entertain myself at your expense.

Marie: It begins on Fever. Me and Kim get The McBride Corporation and we are going to give you just a taste of what is in store for you and Powers at Survival of the Fittest. But we will leave enough of you still moving, still breathing, so that you can crawl your way to Survival of the Fittest where Twin Magic and Kayla Jones puts an end to your corporation and Powers permanently. Believe me, striking a deal with Powers will prove to be the worst business decision you have ever made.

Angel: That just leaves Jazmyn Rain…

The fans boo loudly.

Angel: Last week we decided to put an end to all of this at Survival of the Fittest in a Seven Stages of Hell Match. And in case anyone hasn’t been keeping track, I am UNDEFEATED in Seven Stages of Hell. I beat Steve Pinex to become GDW World Champion. I beat Jake “The Heartthrob” Storm. I beat Meagan Collins. And I beat Brittany Lohan. All of them I beat in Seven Stages of Hell. Seven Stages of Hell is my specialty. It is the one match where I can truly go to the deepest darkest pits of my soul and unleash hell upon anyone who gets in my way. It is the one match where The Dragon can feed without hesitation.

Jones points a finger.

Angel: And YOU asked for this, Jazmyn! You wanted this match! Like I said, I am tired of being kind, I am tired of holding back simply because I feel guilty over my own role in how this rivalry got to this point. I am no longer holding back and I am damn sure not holding back at Survival of the Fittest. In Seven Stages of Hell, I will tear you to pieces.

--

Two dazzling belts were sat side by side on red and white halved velvet cushions, almost like they were peering across the room. And across the room there were two matching belts, staring back across at them, mirror images of the other. One of the belts, slightly behind the other, was of silver and platinum, the plate reading out “HKW Tornado Tag Champions”. While the one in the foreground was of gold, the words “Global Championship Wrestling World Tag Team Champion” carved into the plate. By one side was a curly haired beauty, angelic in her smile, peering over to their left as they ruffled their hair. Attired in bejeweled denim jeans, a Celestia t-shirt and a crimson leather jacket, the figure of Anastasia Starling smiled over at their tag team partner and dearest friend, Skylar Rayner.

Anastasia Starling: I’m not all too sure whether I should admire their ignorance for chasing us after they were fairly beaten, or scratch my head that they are still trying.

The Songbird sang to her tag team partner, fluttering her long eyelashes as Skylar finished preparing for her one on one contest with Karen Eldon.

Skylar Rayner: I usually tend to admire perseverance, but when it comes to them… We know they are definitely up to something.

The Dane replied, glancing back at her partner through the mirror.

Skylar Rayner: I’m more concerned about the fact that they are given yet another opportunity. There’s plenty of teams who deserve the chance more than K2O do.

Anastasia Starling: There certainly are. But General Managers aren’t technically allowed to use the mute button on their roster. More's the pity for them when it comes to Karen being a Karen.

Starling hopped, skipped and jumped over to her partner, picking up their ring jacket as she helped them put it on.

Anastasia Starling: They’ve been granted their shot at Survival of the Fittest, just before Christmas. Our first official title defence, so like it or not, we’re going to be dealing with them two for at least the next three weeks. And while we know they will be up to something, we’ve got to show them that it will all be for nothing.

Rayner stretched out her arm so that Anastasia could help her wearing the jacket, taking a moment to adjust it after she was done.

Skylar Rayner: Can we call in sick? I swear, the less I see her, the better it’ll be. It’s almost Christmas time and that grinch is gonna do her best to ruin my spirit, I already know!

Ana smiled sweetly at her partner, rubbing her back as Skylar checked her reflection in the mirror.

Anastasia Starling: As tempting as that is… that will just give her more reason to scream more. Then she will just carry on hounding like the bitch that she is.

Starling took her partner by the hand, squeezing it gently.

Anastasia Starling: And with this booking, I also presume I will be facing off with her mutt in the coming weeks. While I would rather not, that is not what champions do. Especially double champions.

Skylar Rayner: You’re right.

The former interviewer nodded.

Skylar Rayner Champions don’t bitch and don’t play games, that’s their specialty. We show up and show out, we fight and put smiles on faces. And I’m willing to think that beating Karen would make a lot of people happy.

Anastasia Starling: Everyone in the world bar Karen and Olly… And maybe then they will realise that they should never have got in our way.

She squeezed Sky’s hand again before moving towards the door, opening it for her as she made a playful little curtsey.

Anastasia Starling: After you, Champ.

Sky replied with a curtsey of her own, less graceful than the one performed by Anastasia.

Skylar Rayner: Be careful back here. You never know what Olly might try.

She added as she walked through the door, revealing concern in her tone. Ana watched Skylar as she left, a slight smile on her elfin features.

Anastasia Starling: Don’t you worry about him… I’ve got a birds eye view of what he’s up to.

And with that, Anastasia followed her out with a spring in her step.

--

Karen Eldon Vs Skylar Rayner

Karen talks a good game like she always does. When the bell rings, she isn’t the warrior she professes to be, which is evident by Karen using every opportunity to stall getting the match started. The bell ring. She fled the ring. Skylar tried giving chase. Olly was there to be a shield, Anna was there too. Olly backed off, professing he didn’t do anything.

The stall tactics lasted a good while until Skylar finally got her hands on Karen. Skylar proceeded to stomp a mudhole in Karen. The crowd rejoiced mighty. This continued on until Karen got a poke in the eye to give her the advantage in the match. Karen showed that she can actually wrestle when she isn’t busy being... Karen. This only lasted for so long. Momentum swung back Skylar’s way. The conclusion of the contest was chaotic. Olly tried sliding into the ring with a steel chair. Anna rushed in to intercept his attempt. He rolled out the ring. While this was going on, Karen pulled out a pair of brass knucks, decked Skyalr with them. Sat her up, connecting with Can I Speak to the Manager (Running Knee). Karen hooked the leg. It was academic.

Winner: Karen Eldon.

Olly and Karen celebrated the cheapness of Karen’s win. Anna didn’t look pleased, clearly. Is this a sign of brand new Unified Tag Team Champions? Time will tell.

--

Backstage in the dressing room area we find the wild haired rasputin looking Leviticus looking over some notes he made. Captain Capitalism is pacing the floor while his charges, Summer Collins and “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz…better known as Fabulous…are sitting on a bench. Both Summer and Jessica are dressed in their tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniforms. Collins seems to have a smirk on her face but Lasiewicz, in contrast, looks rather annoyed by the entire proceeding as the pair listens intently to what The Maharajah of Marketing has to say.

Leviticus: Ok, I have spoken to some production studios and I have some people interested in filming your life story! “Fabulous: The Movie” is about to become a realty!

Summer: Great! I’m surprised you actually sold anyone on that, Levi.

Leviticus: Oh ye of little faith. The Master Media Mogul can sell anything to anyone!

Lasiewicz rolls her eyes.

Jessica: To jest głupie.

Collins furrows her brow. She doesn’t understand what her partner said but she can tell by the fact that she’s speaking Polish that it must not be good. Jessica only uses her native tongue when she is angry.

Summer: What’s wrong?

Leviticus: Oh I’m sure little Jessie here was just singing my praises, right?

Jessica: Nie.

Leviticus: See?

Summer: Uh, Levi? I’m pretty sure “nie” means “no”...

Leviticus: Nonsense! I’ve had my ass kicked by her father and aunt enough times to know what no means! Right, Jessie?

The Archangel stands up, picks up one of her pom poms, and decks Leviticus with a right hand that knocks him unconscious. Even Summer is shocked as she stands up.

Summer: What was that?!

Jessica: A punch.

Summer: Obviously. I didn’t know you could hit that hard.

Lasiewicz hands Summer the pom pom. Summer checks it and it is loaded with a pipe. Collins rolls her eyes as she tosses the pipe and pom pom away.

Summer: What’s wrong, Jess?

Jessica: This whole situation is wrong. Levi here is promoting movies, trying to get us book deals, and all this other nonsense. What he should be doing is trying to negotiate us into some matches with real competition. Summer, you and I built this tag team division when GCW rebooted in 2012. We were so young but so damn good that we scared everyone. We scared them enough that they sent The Golden Era to try and stop us.

Collins smirks.

Summer: Totally married them.

Jessica: Over the years others would try to stop us. All would fail. Inevitably the only people to stop us would be ourselves. We let our own egos and our own success drive a wedge between us and we went our separate ways. But we still were damn successful on our own. We each held singles championships galore. Then when we finally decided to put our egos aside and work together again, we picked right up where we left off and dominated this company. But now what have we done since losing the tag team championship to Ana and Skylar? We’ve been on Fever. That’s about it.

Summer: Do you want to go after the tag titles?

Jessica: I don’t care. We can go after the tag titles. We can each go after singles titles. It really doesn’t matter. But after everything we have done we deserve to be front and center. We deserve to be in marquee matches, championship or no championship. It is time that we reminded GCW who the hell we are.

Moaning is heard as Leviticus slowly pulls himself back up. He turns to see Jessica glaring at him. He scrambles to get away. Summer chuckles softly as she slowly approaches him.

Summer: Its ok, Levi. Jess was just a little upset. But I do think you and I should have a chat. We have another job for you.

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. Dexter’s guests at this time happen to be the duo of Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye, known as Skye Life. To Dexter’s right stands Destiny Skye wearing her all black two piece ring gear. To his left stands “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Braddock is wearing black tights, a pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and matching pink kick boots.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen my guests at this time are Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye, the duo known as Skye Life. Thank you for joining me, ladies.

Julia: It’s our pleasure.

Dexter: Individually you both have incredible careers. Destiny, you are a former GCW World Champion. Julia, you are a former GCW World Champion and a former two time GCW Global Champion. But many are wondering what is next for Skye Life? Are you really pursuing the tag team championship as it seems you are?

Destiny rolls her eyes.

Destiny: Dex, we are pursuing any and all challenges because Jules and I back down from no one. You bring up the tag team titles and you should because we’ve beaten The Soviet Gingers, Twin Magic, and The McBride Corporation, all former tag team champions. And you’re probably bringing up the tag team division because Jules here is fighting Savino while I get my hands on Akeem The Supreme. Y’know, the current holders of the Global X Briefcase that guarantees them a tag title match anywhere they want at any time they want. Do you think that we just forgot the importance of tonight’s matches?

She smirks.

Destiny: Nah! We know damn well what tonight means for us if we can produce two huge victories. And you can bet your ass that Skye Life will rise to the occasion and knock off not just one of them but BOTH of them here tonight.

Julia: That’s right. Destiny is also right about how we’re not backing down from any challenge. The tag team division would be a great triumph but you said it yourself, Dexter; Destiny and I are also great individually. We have three singles champions, SIN with the Heritage Title, Mara Kade with the X Division Title, and D’Nae Moore with the World Title. Now they may have dance partners right now but Destiny and I are watching all three of them very closely and very carefully to see what happens. We would love nothing more than to be next in line for some singles gold. Now some of you may ask if we are taking on too much?

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: Hell no! Skye Life can take on the entire world if we want! We are that good and we intend to prove it! That’s why I have said over and over since our victory at Declaration of War, since we ousted Kelsai and her thugs so that we could move on with our own goals…we challenge anyone and everyone on this roster to step up to the plate and challenge us! If you think you are good enough to hang with Skye Life, both of us or just one of us, then by all means, give it your best shot! We will fight anyone we have to in order to climb back to the top of the mountain and retake our top spot in GCW! And that…that is a vow of Chastity…

Braddock and Destiny turn and walk off.

--

Savino Vs Julia Braddock

This was a competitive contest between two people the fans are solidly behind.

Savino, who is used to tag team action, showed that he had a different gear. Wasn’t quite what Julia was expecting. She did take the match seriously. It wasn’t a case of underestimating Savino. There isn’t a lot of tape of Savino in singles action. Understandable Julia needed to get into the flow of the match to combat what Savino brought to the table. The more the match played out, Julia gained more control. Towards the end Savio tried one last gasp to put it away, in the end, Julia connected with The Chastisement (Sister Abigail) for the win.

Winner: Julia Braddock.

--

Earlier In The Day
Veronica Taylor, Faith Jensen, Patience Winters, Carmen Santana, Marisol Vilaro, and “Diamond Princess” Danielle Page are all entering the Bling Empire Locker room.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It is a big night not only for the Bling Empire but a bigger night for the entire GCW because they get to see Veronica, Patience, Faith, and I in the ring together.

Danielle takes a seat on the couch.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:How lucky are you, D’Nae, that you get to step into the ring with my partners but you get to step into the ring with me once again? Not only that but we get to step into the ring with me twice in two and a half weeks. That is luck! When it is all said and done. When Christmas comes and goes then the clock strikes midnight one week later as 2023 arrives I will officially be the REAL GCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Patience and Faith would walk upon the scene as they both had spoken about the upcoming fight.

Patience Winters: Perhaps luck isn't the turn you should say, Danielle.

Faith Jensen: Exactly, it's more like a black cloud of misfortune rolling in to rain on her parade.

The second coming said, with a wicked smile on her face.

Patience Winters: Envy and Nadia have been lucky for us just not outright stamped them from the company, though, it's an inevitable result.

Veronica Taylor, soon eyes the camera with a bitchy look on her face, clearly angry at the last few weeks have been going for herself. The Star of the Show scoffs in a bitchy manner, before speaking in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Now Miss America, you sit there with your briefcase and think you’re some kind of hero? I mean really? Who on earth would look up to you? A bunch of hillbilly hicks? The morons in the arena? Maybe them but anyone else with half a functioning brain? No, they want to see true star power and that is what they get with Veronica Taylor.

Veronica said with a matter of fact tone, as she says.

--

Akeem The Supreme Vs Destiny Skye

Akeem’s size advantage gave Destiny problems. She tried to usually keep away from the big man tactics. Using her agility to evade him. Akeem is one of those bigger guys who is pretty quick for a man his size. Once he caught up to Destiny, he proceeded to rag doll her around. She proved quite resilient, proving why she is a former champion and student from The Braddock School. Eventually she did bring Akeem to his knees. She managed to connect with some moves from the top rope, wearing Akeem down. Nothing netted her the count of three.

She tried one last move from the top. By doing this she left herself vulnerable to Akeem’s Brazilian Kick. No one kicks out from this. And with the win, KOWLOON and Skye Life were 1-1.

Tag team match coming?

Winner: Akeem The Supreme

--

We open to the dark boiler room area of the arena. It is quiet, dead silent, except for the sound of footsteps echoing in the distance. The footsteps grow louder as the person they belong to seems to get closer. Eventually we see the imposing figure of the MWE Riot Champion “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter stepping into view from the right. He is dressed in black dress pants, black shoes, a white button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. His MWE Riot Championship title belt is draped over his right shoulder.

Clyde Sutter: Education cannot be achieved unless you utilize one very important part of your anatomy.

He points to his ears.

Clyde Sutter: You have to listen. You have to be willing to listen to what others are trying to teach you. Now over the past few months ever since Alexander Jones suffered his first defeat at the hands of my client Danielle Page, I have been educating the entire world about the weaknesses possessed by Mr. Jones. Whether they are listening to me and taking copious notes doesn’t matter to me. However anyone on the GCW roster who has been paying attention and listening to what I have had to say will be prepared to defeat him in the future. Unfortunately the one person who should be listening apparently has not been paying any attention whatsoever.

The Assassin smirks knowingly.

Clyde Sutter: Mr. Jones, I have tried to enlighten you on your weaknesses and yet all you do is use the same tired verbiage you have been using ever since you arrived here in GCW. You are better than everyone else…you will get your revenge…and on and on and on…a smart man, after suffering failure, would find out what went wrong and fix the problem. An incredibly stupid man would completely ignore the problem when someone is actually telling him what is wrong as a free gift.

He points a finger at the camera.

Clyde Sutter: You, Mr. Jones, are incredibly stupid. That is yet another weakness in your long list of weaknesses. Another weakness is your refusal to listen. Your stupidity and your refusal to listen continues to cost you. It will continue to cost you again and again until either I put you out of your misery at Survival of the Fittest or until your star just simply fades away and you go out on a whimper. Now I am curious, will you show up here tonight on Shotgun to respond in person or will you maintain your typical course of action and reply from the safety of your keyboard? Then again, perhaps trying to avoid confrontation with me is the smartest move you could have possibly made.

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: But you cannot avoid fate forever, Mr. Jones. Fate has determined that your time is up and you will be eliminated at Survival of the Fittest. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock.

--

[GCW Unified World Champion D'Nae Moore stands outside the door to her dressing room. In her ring gear and the title belt over her shoulder, D'Nae shakes her head.]

D'Nae: “How many times, huh? How many more times are we gonna do this? Danielle, Veronica, the rest of the bling bitches.... we all been in the ring together in different variations. Each and every time, either me and my people came out on top, or y'all cheated to try to win in any other way besides actually beating someone. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

I'm sick of this shit!

Here we go again tonight, a huge multi-person main event, and for what? To give Danielle and her lackeys another chance to mess me over? Listen, this girl is touched. She's crazy, she's living in fantasy land. It don't do me no good to even conversate with her cause she creates her own fiction. Danielle and her girls keep calling me faux and fake, yet they the ones who have zero sense of reality!

They gon' be introduced to some reality tonight, when everyone on my team does everything we can to make sure everyone on HER team fails at any and all of whatever bullshit they try to pull to steal a win.

Survival of the Fittest is coming up. Everyone wants that W heading into the show, to have that high, that momentum to ride on and tilt the scales in their favor. Here's the thing though... just getting the W isn't enough. It's HOW you get it. Did you earn it.... or did you steal it?

Danielle has been a thief ever since she robbed me of the Heritage Championship last year. I just KNOW that girl is plotting another heist, but there ain't no way Ima let her get away with another count of grand larceny. Putting a stop to that starts NOW.”

[D'Nae adjusts the belt on her shoulder and walks off, headed to meet her team for the main event.]

--

Main Event
MooreAmerica, Envy Ellis, Nadia Allen Vs The Bling Empire (Danielle Page, Faith Jansen, Patience Winters) & Veronica Taylor.

With all the bad blood brewing this was never going to be a wrestling match. Bling Empire stood in the ring first. MooreAmerica, Envy Ellis and Nadia marched down to the ring together. It was on like donkey kong. All eight women brawled. Miss America with Veronica. Danielle with D’Nae. Nadia with Faith and Envy with Patience. Danielle and D’Nae brawled into the crowd. Miss America and Veronica kept it in the ring while Nadia/Faith and Envy/Patience brawled around ringside. The official for the match gave up trying to restore any semblance of order as what was supposed to be a match ended up becoming a street fight inside.

Eventually matters settled down. The match officially began with Danielle and D’Nae in the ring.. Obviously Danielle tagged in Veronica wanting no real part of the World Champion. Miss America asked for the tag. She got it. Veronica pulled the same tactic, tagging in Patience, at the rate Miss America has been fired up about the “Basic Empire” she didn’t care who she got her hands on. Her and Patience fought for a bit. MA got the upperhand. Dragged Patience to the corner to tag in Envy Ellis. Giving Patience a taste of her own medicine, Envy and Nadia kept Patience on their side of the ring. Tagging in and out. Utilizing the numbers advantage The Bling Empire loves to employ. Their advantage eventually evaporated when Marisol hopped on the apron, distracting the referee. This gave Faith a chance to get in the ring, providing a little aide for Patience. Nadia was the one at a disadvantage.

Bling Empire kept Nadia on their side of the ring. Every time she fought back, shenanigans ruled the day. Nadia didn’t go down easy. Got some solid shots in. High impact moves. Danielle found herself in the ring with Nadia when Nadia was able to create separation with a T-Bone Suplex. She tagged in D’Nae. The World Champion unleashed her fury on Danielle. The other members of Bling entered the ring, Nadia’s team was ready. Once again, the proceedings devolved into a brawl. The referee had finally had enough of the chaos and tossed the match out not even bothering to handle things on his own. He immediately called to the back. Next thing everyone knew, multiple officials rushed from the back in an attempt to quell the chaos.

Winner: No contest.

The show ended with the numerous officials finally able to separate all the women involved.

Who will come out on top at Survival of the Fittest? Will Fever add more tension to this heated situation? Only one way to find out.