the deathriders

Due to injury, firing, or leave of absence; these people are not available for booking.
the Deathriders

the deathriders

Post by the Deathriders » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:17 am

Team Name: the Deathriders
Team Members: Kaya & Lilith Parker

Double Team Finishers: Widow's Strike - [Legsweep (Kaya) / Flying Fish Hook (Lilith)]

Double Team Signature Moves:
Sitout powerbomb (Lilith) / Sliced Bread #2 (Kaya) combination
Powerbomb (Lilith) / Double knee backbreaker (Kaya) combination
Falling neckbreaker (Kaya) / Diving splash (Lilith) combination
Simultaneous back suplex (Lilith), flying clothesline (Kaya) combination
Standing vertical suplex (Lilith), and crossbody block (Kaya) combination

Entrance Theme: Running up That Hill by No Resolve

Entrance Description:
The lights go out in the arena, as the camera pans up to the screen where the music video is playing. A voice comes as the intro is playing to the song, and two shadows are seen standing in the entrance way. Smoke billowed down from the rafters, as the voice screams out.

“Let’s Go!”

Pyro goes off the two women step out, Kaya is shown with a L on her forehead taunting the fans, as Lilith stands at the top of the ramp. Kaya then looks at Lilith laughing as she high fives her as she passes behind her. Lilith goes over to the other side, while kaya stayed in the middle. She gives the L sign, then returns back to the middle. The two then start the walk down to the ring, teasing the fans as they walked on either side. Kaya gets a flower offered to her which she takes and bites on. Lilith laughs, They get to the bottom of the ramp.

It doesn't hurt me
Do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know that it doesn't hurt me?
Do you wanna hear about the deal that I'm making?
You
It's you and me

Kaya swings around one side, while Lilith goes to the other. The flower Kaya was given gets tossed into the crowd. While Lilith on the other side taunts the fans. Lilith climbs into the ring and stands in the middle while Kaya hops over the top rope, sliding in front of her. The ring announcer looks at the two of them, as Kaya points at them.

“From Dallas, Texas at a Combined weight of 228 lbs. Representing the Queens of Chaos, Kaya & Lilith Parker, the Deathriders!”

Kaya stands up moving to her sister’s right, backing into a corner, sitting on the top turnbuckle while Lilith backed into the corner so they can watch while their opponents arrive. The two throw their jackets and such over, along with their hasts just to get ready.