Livewire 12.01

randy

Livewire 12.01

Post by randy » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:02 am

Livewire cuts backstage to Jazmyn Rain who is in quite the beaming mood for obvious reasons. Fresh off of her win against Angelica Jones a month prior, Jazmyn is exceptionally excited for what she has to say and wastes no time expressing her thoughts.

Jazmyn Rain: This is the part where I am going to say ‘I told you so’ all night long because I KNEW that I was going to SLAY THE DRAGON! I knew that I was going to be the one that broke the Angelica Jones Seven Stages of Hell unbeaten streak! I knew that I was going to avenge my previous experience in Seven Stages of Hell! None of you thought that I was going to do it! You all thought that Angelica was just going to take me out of GCW again! You all thought that I would not be here today, at all! When that bell rang for the first fall, you all thought ‘well, this is gonna be an inevitable Angelica victory, let’s just all watch this and enjoy Jazmyn’s suffering’.

And then I won the first fall…

And you people were thrown off guard. You didn’t think that there was any plausible way I could pull this off.

But then… I won the SECOND fall! I could hear the shock and awe among you bastards once you realized that YOUR GIRL was down two falls to none! You thought that there was no way this could be happening and your worries were temporarily halted. Granted, I will admit that blowing a two fall lead and allowing a tie to happen was definitely NOT what I wanted, but STILL. I could’ve crumbled under the pressure and just given up, right? Hell, that’s what you all WANTED me to do! But I didn’t and I won the fifth fall! You all thought “well, this is where Angelica makes her big comeback because this is precisely what she does” and sure enough, when she tied it up at three a piece, it seemed like the comeback was on…

But then you all forgot the ONE thing about me as it relates to this company…

Jazmyn pauses as a braggadocious smirk appears across her face.

Jazmyn Rain: I’m not just ANY GCW wrestler! I’m Jazmyn Rain damn it! The greatest Global Champion in GCW history! The one woman with a who’s who list of people that she’s defeated in this company and no, I’m not going to run down the whole list again. BUT, in the seventh and deciding fall, you all FELL SILENT as it was ME that had my hand raised in victory! You STILL can’t believe it! I don’t blame you! You always took me for granted. You all thought that this was going to be just another Jones family happy ending. NOPE! After FOUR YEARS, I FINALLY avenged the wrong that was done to me. Granted, it would’ve been better if Angelica was left to be a rotten vegetable, but so be it! It’s time to move on now! For so long, I had dreamed of beating Angelica and getting my revenge and I also dreamed of regaining the Global Championship I never lost. Well, unfortunately the dipshits in charge decided there would only be one world title so there went THAT…

I could just as easily walk out and go home now that my revenge is complete…

The fans erupt with cheers, which just causes Jazmyn to laugh.

Jazmyn Rain: Oh you’d like that wouldn’t you? WELL IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Because there is STILL unfinished business here. There should STILL be a Global title, but since there ISN’T, then I am going to have to right the wrongs a DIFFERENT way! See, I have only ever had ONE involvement in a certain match coming up and that would be CIVIL WAR! You see, I am THAT fucking SPECIAL that when it came to the Civil War event, if I wasn’t in the match itself, I was defending MY GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP! Well, winning Civil War is one of two things in GCW I haven’t done yet… and the second thing… oh YEAH, winning what USED to be considered the Shotgun world title. Is it the world title I am attached to and synonymous with? No. But that’s fine! I WILL be a FIVE TIME… four in GCW… WORLD CHAMPION.. Whether you like it or not! If you thought Seven Stages of Hell was something… I’m only JUST getting started!

Jazmyn leaves among the boos she is receiving from the crowd. She’s showing no remorse at all for anything she’s said or for what happened during the Seven Stages of Hell match as she makes her exit.

---

Earlier In The Day
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page and Marisol Vilaro are getting out of a black limo at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. The ladies look around in disgust.

Marisol Vilaro:I had no idea they had an arena in Swimesnort, Tennessee.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Is that seriously the name of this town?

Danielle holds her hand up.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Nevermind, it doesn’t matter since I know I won’t remember.

Marisol Vilaro:We have better things to focus on anyway.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Exactly,Mari. What I am concerned with is the lack of the respect that Tabitha and the rest of her GCW minions are showing towards me, towards Mari, and the entire Bling Empire as a whole.

Marisol Vilaro:It is utterly disgusting.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:But won’t be disgusting is when I am the last one standing in the Civil War match and I get another shot at what is rightfully my GCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Marisol Vilaro:Then Tabitha, D’Nae, that trashy Miss America will have to bow down to the true empire of GCW.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:All of you will be forced to pay attention to me once the World Title belt is in my hands. The incumbents that have Tabitha’s heart like Julia Braddock will have to accept their time atop of GCW is now over. Now before you get up and arms everyone that I mentioned, the name of Braddock needs not worry. I have no ill will towards them. Plus Clyde Sutter vouches for the Braddock family as he is dating Melinda. Our goals and desires just so happened to contradict each other. It is as simple as that.

Marisol Vilaro:What this company needs to realize is that we are about our business because deep down all of you know that the Bling Empire is who best for business.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Now tonight I step back into a GCW ring for the first time since I was cheated out of the Word Title at Survival of The Fittest. Alexander Jones, you are merely at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am going to teach you the same lesson that Clyde taught you several times before. That you are just an inferior being who has run out of time.

Marisol and Danielle walk away.

--

Danielle Page vs Alexander Jones
[Page knows she must strike fast and furious and she does with several spinning heel kicks, an axe kick, and an enziguri. She goes for a cross body block but Jones catches her in mid-air and power slams her. Jones with an overhead belly to belly suplex and then three rolling German suplexes. Jones goes for a bicycle kick but Page avoids contact and lands a superkick followed by a Princess Kick. Danielle with The Bling Lock. After about a minute Jones reaches the bottom rope, forcing a break. Page goes for another Princess Kick but Jones ducks it, hits the ropes, and connects with a spear. Jones connects with a vertical drop brain buster. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Alexander Jones

[The crowd boos but its not because of Alexander Jones winning. Its because Patience, Faith, Carmen Santana, Veronica Taylor, and Marisol Vilaro hit the ring. The Bling Empire are all over Jones, fresh off of this tough battle with Danielle Page. Things look bleak for Jones as the beat down ensues. But then Brodie hits the ring wielding a steel chair. The ladies of The Bling Empire see Brodie and his weapon and decide to live to fight another day. They make their escape just as Brodie slides in with the chair.]

--

Pre-recorded…

We open in the darkness of a back alley. You can hear the sounds of the city, honking horns and sirens, people talking in the background. There is a street lamp shining overhead, illuminating a single portion of the darkness. A few moments later and a figure emerges from that darkness and stands in that spotlight. It is none other than “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. He is dressed in his nice black pants, white silk button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. A cold, sinister smirk is etched across his fate.

Clyde Sutter: Humanity is truly an oblivious species. Oblivious as to how pathetically stupid they truly are.

He chuckles nastily.

Clyde Sutter: If you wish for evidence, look no further than war. Warfare is the greatest example of how truly stupid humanity can be. Empires, kingdoms, nations, and civilizations have gone to war, murdered and butchered one another for centuries, thinking that their bloodshed and mayhem will make a difference somehow. They believe that by making war they may change their destiny. They believe that they can somehow control the hand of fate through the art of war.

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: No one can control fate. Fate has its iron grip upon each and every soul on this planet. The fate of the nations has already been decided. They just do not know it yet. Yet still they go to war, they still march eagerly towards their own destruction. This time of year, the athletes of Global Championship Wrestling march eagerly towards a CIVIL WAR…with hopes that perhaps they can survive the triple battle royal and earn a shot at the tag team titles? Or maybe earn a shot at the X Division Title? Maybe even earn a shot at the Heritage Title?

He sneers.

Clyde Sutter: Or if you are the lucky one, then maybe you will win it all and main event Resurrection challenging for the GCW World Championship? But understand that it is not luck not that gives you that opportunity, it is not your own talent that gives you that opportunity, it is fate. Fate allows you to survive and advance. So before you decide to throw your names into the Civil War, before you decide to march eagerly towards your own destruction, ask yourself one question…

He pats himself on the chest.

Clyde Sutter: …CAN I SURVIVE FATE?! CAN I SURVIVE FATE’S ASSASSIN?!

The Assassin smirks.

Clyde Sutter: I am entering the 2023 Civil War Match. I might earn a shot at the tag team titles…I might earn a shot at the Heritage or X Division Title…or maybe, just maybe, I will win it all and main event Resurrection? Maybe I will become the next GCW World Champion. Only time…and fate…will tell. Tick, Tock…

--

Brittany Kayl In Action
[The opponent drawn for Brittany is Allison Lorraine. Kayl and Lorraine have a fast pace beginning to this match with both taking to the air. Kayl begins to slowly take over, first with Reality Bites and then The Spinoff for a cover and a two. Kayl with Eviction sends Allison plummeting to the outside and she lands awkwardly on her leg. Kayl rolls Lorraine back into the ring. Kayl with My Bitch and then she locks in Shark Week. Lorraine taps out quickly.]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

--

Earlier tonight…

Back in the parking lot area we find Julia Braddock and her best friend and tag team partner Destiny Skye marching through towards the entrance and into the backstage area of the arena. The Kensington Knockout is dressed to the nines in a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. Her long blonde hair hangs unrestrained to shoulder length. In contrast, Destiny is dressed much more laid back in denim jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Julia: How many former Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions have we beaten, Des?

Destiny: Good question. How about you name them and I’ll tell you if we beat ‘em or not?

Julia: Sounds like a solid plan. Start with…The Soviet Gingers.

Destiny: Kicked their ass with ease.

Julia: Twin Magic.

Destiny: Put up a bit of a fight, but we still won.

Julia: The McBride Corporation.

Destiny smirks.

Destiny: Those were some dirty bitches…but we beat their ass not just once but twice.

Julia: And of course, we can’t forget Fabulous.

Destiny: Yeah, for all of their boasting and bragging, the team that has supposedly carried the tag team division of GCW on their backs also got their asses kicked by me and Jules.

Julia: And let’s not forget how you and I went to war inside one of the deadliest and more dangerous environments in professional wrestling, WAR GAMES, and we came out victorious.

Braddock and Destiny stop and turn to face the camera.

Destiny: Me and Jules have a very simple plan. We work hard, we bust our asses, and we crack some skulls wide open on the way to the top. We will take anyone you put in front of us and we will put them down for the count. And so far we have proven to be one of the most dominant forces in GCW. Hell, we were still doing this tag team scene whilst Jules here was Global Champion. Singles…tag…we can do it all.

Julia: Me and Destiny have beaten every top name that has been put in front of us. We do not want to be handed an opportunity just because of our reputation. We want to earn it and now we are ready to take another giant step up in competition. Tonight, Akeem and Savino, Skye Life has YOU in our sights, because you happen to be in a prime position that we want to be in. We want an opportunity at the GCW World Tag Team Championship.

Destiny: And boys, you had better believe that tonight, we will come at you hard and strong. We will punch you in the mouth, beat you down, and take that victory. So Silverstone, if you’re watching this pay close attention. If we weren’t already on your radar after beating FOUR former sets of world tag team champions, then maybe tonight after we beat your current top contenders, we WILL be on your radar screen.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: And THAT is a Vow of Chastity.

--

Kowloon (Savino and Akeem The Supreme) Vs Sky Life
[Braddock and Savino start the match off with technical chain wrestling, neither seemingly gaining an edge. That is, until Savino drills Julia with a lariat the turns her inside out. Savino with a spinning back fist and then a sliding forearm smash. He tags out to Akeem. Akeem with a roundhouse kick and then a chickenwing face lock. Braddock eventually counters with a jaw breaker. Braddock with a scissors kick. She tags out to Destiny. Destiny with a swinging neck breaker followed by a calf crusher. Akeem eventually reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Destiny attempts a Skye High but Akeem counters with a sitout power bomb. Both Destiny and Julia crawl over towards their corners. Akeem tags first and Savino is able to stop Destiny from making the tag. Savino with a death valley driver followed by a cross legged stf. Destiny eventually reaches the ropes, forcing a break.]

[Savino goes for a lariat but Destiny counters with The Destiny Cutter out of nowhere! Destiny finally tags out to Julia Braddock! Braddock with a swinging neck breaker followed by Ex-Communication! An elbow drop, a second elbow, a third, then she curtsies before dropping a fourth elbow. Braddock covers but only gets a two. Julia sets Savino up and turns him over into a sharpshooter. Savino eventually reaches the ropes but Julia drags him back out to the center. Akeem in to break it up. Destiny in and starts brawling with Akeem. Destiny and Akeem fight to the outside, leaving Julia and Savino inside the ring. Braddock goes for The Kensington Knockout but Savino avoids contact. Savino with a shoot kick followed by an exploder suplex. Destiny drop toe holds Akeem onto the steel steps. Savino has Julia set up for a death valley driver but Braddock slips out of it and shoves Savino into Akeem, knocking him off the apron! Destiny slides back in. Savino staggers right into the Destiny Killer from Julia and Destiny! Braddock covers, hooking the leg…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Skye Life

--

The scene would open up with the lovely Madz standing backstage in front of the livewire backdrop.

MADZ -
Good evening everyone!! I'm sure you all remember me. For those of you who don't my name is Madison Lewis but you can call me Madz. I did make a small impact while I was here. I know I wasn't here long but I'm back now. Guys! I brought someone with me.

Bianca would step into view of the camera with a smile on her face. She had her phone in her hand. She was all dolled up and ready to kick some ass tonight.

MADZ -
Everyone, this is Bianca. I didn't come back to chase singles gold. I came back to run the tag division with my best friend Bianca.

BIANCA -
That's right Madz tonight we will show each and every tag team why The Bratz lifee will be your new tag team champions.

Madz and Bianca both had shirts with The Bratz lifee printed in purple and real life versions of madz and Bianca as Bratz dolls.

MADZ -
Damn Bianca I had this whole little speech prepared to tell the world our tag team name. I even bought confetti poppers.

BIANCA -
You know me Madz I like to get straight to the point. Skybird please keep our titles warm for us because when it's our time we will take them home with us.

MADZ -
Bianca I even had this whole don't feed the dollz at midnight thing from the gremlins to use.

Bianca would smirk at Madz even laughing a little bit at what she said.

BIANCA -
You watch too many movies. Anyways toodles for now my love. Make sure you watch the bratz lifee tonight. You won't want to miss it!

Bianca and Madz would hook arms and skip off down the hallway. You could hear them giggling as the scene fades.

--

The Bratz Lifee (Madison Lewis & Bianca Vazquez) In Action
[The opponents are Team Perry. Bianca and Caitlyn start things off with a fast pace. Eventually Bianca takes over and slows things down. Bianca with cross body into the corner. Bianca with a diving leg drop and a cover and a two. She tags out to Madison. Madison and Bianca with The Bratz Era. Madison covers and Caitlyn just barely gets a shoulder up. Madison whips Caitlyn in. Kenny blind tags himself into the match. Gorgeous Nightmare to Caitlyn, knocks her out! Kenny tries to get a shot in but Madison with a Matrix evasion move and then drills him with Gorgeous Nightmare as well. She tags out to Bianca. Welcome to the Dollhouse! The cover from Bianca…1…2…3!]
WINNER: The Bratz Life

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. To the right of Dexter stands Destiny Skye wearing her all black two piece ring gear. To Dexter’s left stands “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Braddock is wearing black tights, a pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and matching pink kick boots. Both women are sweaty and look worse for the wear, but they are still ecstatic as they have just defeated Kowloon in tag team action.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, Dexter Russell here and I am with Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye! Earlier tonight you promised a victory and you definitely delivered! How does it feel to have defeated the team that is, for all intents and purposes, the number one contenders for the GCW World Tag Team Championship?

Destiny: Incredible! Y’know, from the very beginning everyone had their doubts about myself and Jules. We were predominantly singles wrestlers. Sure, we are accomplished singles wrestlers, both of us are former world champs, but despite the fact that we have been the best of friends all of our lives, people still questioned whether or not we would have the tag team chemistry. Now here we stand having beaten not just one, not just two, not just three, but FOUR former world tag team championship teams and now we have beaten the current top contenders to the gold! So yeah, we feel pretty damn good right now, Dex!

Dexter turns to Julia.

Dexter: What does to the future hold for Skye Life?

Julia: I think that’s pretty clear, don’t you Dexter? I mean, like we said earlier, we do not want any handouts. We want to earn our opportunities. But I think we have EARNED our opportunity. So you want to know what is next for Skye Life? Well, our sights are set on one other tag team in this division…

She points at the camera.

Julia: …Sky Bird.

Dexter: That might be difficult to accomplish. Kowloon still has a contract that Akeem earned in the Global X Match at Resurrection that guarantees him a tag team championship match anytime they want.

Julia: Yeah, I know. And I understand we may have to wait. And if Kowloon does decide to call their shot, then we want next. If not, then we think we’ve earned our shot at Sky Bird. But point is, whether it is against Ana and Skylar, or whether we face Kowloon again, Destiny and I are ready to challenge for the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Championship.

---

Backstage in Nashville, both Anastasia Starling and Skylar Rayner, combined as SkyBird, could be seen in very western Cowgirl themed gear. Denim on denim, white brimmed Dakota style cowboy hats and matching cream coloured boots. The Songbird tilts her hat towards the camera, Skylar following suit, as a tumbleweed randomly blew past them in the background.

Anastasia Starling: Howdy…

Ana shook her head, tutting to herself as Skylar playfully digged her in the arm. It was possibly one of the worst southern accents ever heard on national television.

Anastasia Starling: Yanno, I’ve been practising that for about an hour before the cameras hit, thought I had my accent laid down and this would be the perfect intro to set up this title defence… but nope. Big nope. That failed miserably. I’m sorry… I tried… I failed…

Ana then leant forward, giving a little wink to the camera as she tipped her hat once again.

Anastasia Starling: But we ain’t looking at failing in the wrestling ring, yanno? Little entrances and promos are one thing, getting the deal done in the ring, the best way, the right way, is the way we get done time after time. And tonight, Livewire twelve point one, we’re looking to do exactly the same thing.

The pair were decorated in gold, Empire Titles, Underground Titles, Global Championship Wrestling titles. They had finished 2022 as the premier tag team in all of wrestling, and the determination in their eyes screamed that they wanted to see more of that.

Anastasia Starling: We know Civil War is on the horizon, and that is the focus of so many on the roster, so many around the wrestling world. The biggest match on the international calendar in my opinion… But for us, right here, right now, in front of all of you… These titles mean more than anything.

Skylar nodded in agreement with her partner, her glance falling once again on the GCW Tag Team titles.

Skylar Rayner: Indeed. Our focus is entirely on these prestigious belts we’ve been chasing for so long. And even if our titles are not on the line tonight against MooreAmerica, we’ll enter the match with that same mindset.

She looks over at Starling, both of them looking extremely focused and determined.

Skylar Rayner: We know we have a target on our backs, we know what’s on the line, the unwritten rule stating that if you beat the champ you’ll get a shot…

Anastasia Starling: MooreAmerica… You ain’t getting this shot.

She faked a gunshot with her fingers, resting her other arm on the taller Dane as she winked to the camera.

Anastasia Starling: While this isn’t under Tornado Rules, I’m confident to say we are the very best Tornado Tag Team in the world. And right now, with three titles, we are the most successful active tag team in the world right now. We got there with hard work. We got there with belief. And we got there with the AMAZING support we have had from each and everyone of our fans who have cheered us along the way. We do this for you, and tonight is for you. Let’s ring in the New Year with a big win!

She tipped her hat again, Skylar following suit, as they raised their titles and the cameras faded.

Skylar Rayner: Hah! What the hell was that accent?

Anastasia Starling: Shush!

And then it fully faded away.

---

Main Event:
Non Title
Skybird (c) Vs MooreAmerica

[Ana starts off against the reigning world champion D’Nae Moore. Starling with a variety of arm drags over and over to Moore followed up by a back flip head scissors. Ana grins as she knows she has the champion reeling. She goes for a rope aided roundhouse kick but Moore evades it and snaps off a superkick followed by a spear. Moore with Flip The Script. She goes for Dirty South but Ana slips free and ducks a clothesline attempt. Moore goes for another but Ana with another head scissors takedown. Ana tags out to Skylar. Skylar with a springboard dropkick. Skylar with a springboard moonsault attempt but Moore rolls out of the way…Rayner lands on her feet…Moore with a flying forearm taking Skylar down. Moore whips Skylar into the MooreAmerica corner where she tags out to Miss America. Moore and America with a high-low combo move. Miss America with a cover and a one and a half.]

[America with a Red, White, Black, and Blue Kick. She follows that up with an American Legsweep. The cover and a two. Miss America with Fireworks. She tags out to D’Nae. The World Champion with Straight From The A. She covers and gets a two and a half. MooreAmerica continue to keep Skylar isolated, making quick tags in to wear her down. This goes on for several minutes until, with Miss America in and going for another Red White Black and blue Kick, Skylar evades it and then snaps off a stunner out of nowhere. Skylar tags out to Ana. Starling in with a Diving Leg Drop bulldog. Starling whips Miss America into the ropes and connects with a cannonball. Ana with a Polish Hammer. Starling tags back out to Skylar. Starling with a snap suplex and Skylar with a springboard splash. The cover and a two. Now SkyBird returns the favor, isolating Miss America and making frequent tags to keep her worn down. After several minutes Starling is in the ring with Miss America. After being whipped into the ropes, D’Nae blind tags herself in. Starling with a rope aided roundhouse kick. D’Nae floors Ana with a superkick. D’Nae with a snap suplex. D’Nae with Dirty South and a cover…Skylar breaks it up!]

[Miss America in and fights with Skylar while D’Nae continues with Ana. Skylar manages to dropkick America over the top. Skylar with a corkscrew plancha over the top onto America. D’Nae with a double arm ddt to Starling. Miss America with Fireworks to Skylar on the outside. Starling with Our Lady Peace and then a springboard Polish Hammer. D’Nae with Mooregasm! Ana with championship instincts rolls to the outside before D’Nae can capitalize. Moore goes out after her to continue the fight. She rolls Ana back into the ring. She whips her into the ropes but Skylar blind tags in. D’Nae with a flapjack. The champion turns around into a Yakuza Kick from Rayner. Miss America with a springboard hurricinrana taking down Skylar. Just then…]

DING! DING! DING!

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, the time limit has expired!

WINNER: Time Limit Draw

[The fans are booing. Chants of let them fight erupt. Ana and Skylar help each other up as Miss America checks on D’Nae. The four meet in the center of the ring for a few tense moments. Then they all shake hands and the crowd booing turns into loud cheers for the show of sportsmanship.]

Just as everyone believes the show is about to end, Tabitha Silverstone appears on the Tron from her office. What is noticeable is she has a briefcase on her desk.

Tabitha Silverstone: Skybird. MooreAmerica. Awesome main event. The action displayed there in the ring is the reason why the fans pay their hard earned money to come to our shows and decide to give us their time every Tuesday from the comfort of their own home. I would love to see you four run it back someday. That day won’t be anytime soon. As you can see, there is a briefcase on my desk. Akeem The Supreme came to me a little while ago. And he is deciding to cash in his tag team title shot. With Savio. In two weeks, Ana. Skylar. You are putting the tag team championships on the line against Kowloon.

Tabitha gives the fans, especially Skybird, an opportunity to process this shocking news.

Tabitha Silverstone: Good night everyone. Don’t forget to tune into Shotgun next week. Thanks for tuning in.

The tron goes dark. We end the show with Ana and Skylar continuing to soak in the news of their tag title defense two weeks from today.