Site Admin

After Fever Went Off The Air...

Post by admin » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:41 pm

==========
February 11th, 2023
Durham, NC
Off Camera
==========

The main event of the evening, a massive tag team battle royal, is currently underway. Not only is it the main event but the reigning tag team champions, SkyBird, are involved. Ordinarily Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye would be intensely focused on this particular match, mainly due to the fact that Braddock and Skye are eyeing the tag team championships themselves. Tonight Julia Braddock and her best friend Destiny do not find themselves focused on that match or any championship of any sort. Right now Braddock is still flustered after a very unexpected situation in her one on one match with a woman she thought was her most loyal friend; Sophie O'Brian. What was supposed to be a classy match between two long time friends became much uglier when Sophie threw a fireball at Braddock in what seemingly was an attempt to blind her. It threw The Kensington Knockout into a rage, one that her tag team partner Destiny has not seen out of Braddock in quite a while. To say that it shook her would be an understatement. Destiny is currently watching her friend closely in the backstage area. Julia is seated on a nearby bench just staring ahead, not quite blankly but definitely confused, bewildered; not sure what to think about any of this. Destiny approaches her friend cautiously.

Destiny: Jules, you ok?

This receives no response from Braddock. Destiny snaps her fingers and waves her hands in front of her face.

Destiny: Earth to Julia? You there?

Julia: Huh?

Braddock is startled and looks up at Destiny. Julia sighs.

Destiny: Are you still with me? Are you good?

Julia: Yeah...I'm good...

Destiny sighs as she sits down next to Julia on the bench.

Destiny: You had me worried out there. What the hell happened?

Julia: You saw it, Des. Sophie threw a fireball at me. She tried to blind me. And for the life of me I don't know why!

Destiny pauses for a moment but then shakes her head.

Destiny: That wasn't what I was referring to.

She pats Julia on the shoulder.

Destiny: You were not acting like yourself, Jules. You were acting like a maniac. Like a woman possessed or some shit.

Braddock rolls her eyes.

Julia: Have a fireball thrown at you by your friend and see how you react.

Destiny: I might get pissed but I'm not sure I would try to cave her damn skull in six times. You dropped her on head three times, Jules. Then stomped her head three more times. Sophie may have a damn concussion from all that.

Julia: GOOD!!!

Destiny stares at Julia, trying to get a read off of her. Julia realizes what she just said and sighs. Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: I'm sorry, Des. I'm just...I just can't imagine why Sophie would do that. Y'know?

Destiny: Yeah. But we can worry about Sophie later. I am more worried about you. That was not you out there, Jules. You were someone...or something...else. In any event, you need to pull yourself together and quick. On Livewire you're up against Jessi Osbourne. She's no slouch. And on Resurrection season you cannot afford to be beaten. You cannot afford to take anyone lightly.

Julia: I'm not taking her or anyone else lightly, Des. Trust me on that. I will pull myself together in time for Livewire. Jessi and I will steal the show. Everything will be just fine.

Destiny: Are you sure?

Braddock smiles and nods her head.

Julia: Positive. I'm good, trust me.

Return to “General Roleplay Board”