Livewire 12.03

randy

Livewire 12.03

Post by randy » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:04 am

We open to the center of the ring. There we find the wild-haired charismatic individual known as Leviticus standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in hand.

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen! I am your guest host for this opening match of the night! And spoiler alert, it WILL steal the show because the two ladies involved are absolutely Fabulous! But me, I am The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash, and The Man of a Thousand Nicknames…MY NAME IS LEVITICUS!

The fans cheer loudly. St. Levi takes a bow.

Leviticus: I was the one who so expertly negotiated this match for my clients! I did it because I am a master negotiator! If your career in GCW is going nowhere, come talk to Captain Capitalism and I will help you out! But for now, watch the fruits of my labor in action! In one corner is a six time GCW World Tag Team Champion, one time GCW Global Tag Team Champion, a former GCW North American Champion, and a former GCW X Division Champion…in the other corner her family scares the living hell out of me! She is a former four time GCW World Tag Team Champion, former GCW Global Tag Team Champion, former GCW International Champion, former GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, and former GCW World Heavyweight Champion! Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for these two ladies, one of whom will be your next GCW Heritage Champion, Summer Collins and “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz, FABULOUS!

"La-a-a-a-a-di-da"

"Rich" by Maren Morris begins to play over the pa system. Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz emerge at the top of the entrance ramp. They are decked out in matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleading outfits. This draws some cheers from the audience. In unison, both ladies perform a sultry spin before posing at the top of the ramp as gold glitter starts to rain down. Summer and Jessica, with arrogant grins, begin to make their way down to the ring. Jessica slides in underneath the bottom rope. Summer steps up onto the steel steps and onto the ring apron. Jessica motions to Summer's ass and teases the crowd, asking if they want to see more. A loud roar and then Summer smirks as she very slowly enters the ring, making sure to give the crowd a good show. The women step into the center of the ring and pose one more time as the music dies down.

Summer: Thank you for that warm introduction, Levi!

Levi takes another bow before exiting the ring.

Summer: Levi is right, Jess and I have accomplished so much here in Global Championship Wrestling. We have said before that the tag team division was built on our backs. But if you listen to that list of accomplishments, you would recognize that all aspects of GCW has been built upon our blood, sweat, and tears! We have done it all!

Collins turns to face Jessica.

Summer: Well, YOU have done it all. You have done something that I have yet to accomplish anywhere in my career. You have been a world champion. Twice you have been a world champion, both times here in GCW. Civil War is coming up and who knows? Maybe I could change all of that? I could win the whole thing and go on to the main event of Resurrection and challenge for the GCW World Title? But as important as the Civil War is, I cannot look past tonight. Because tonight I have the opportunity to get one step closer towards bringing gold into Fabulous. And I also have the chance to achieve something else I have not done, something just as important to me as the world title.

She points at Jessica.

Summer: I have yet to beat you clean, one on one. I intend to change that tonight.

Jessica: I am glad to hear that, Summer. We do have a long past where we have been partners and we have done battle against one another. Every single time we fought one another, you would stoop to as many lows as you could to try and get one over on me. So I am happy to hear that tonight you want to beat me clean. You are a damn good wrestler, Summer. In fact, I would dare say that you are one of the best pure wrestlers in this company. You just haven’t really gotten the chance to showcase what you can do on your own. I know you have the potential to beat me tonight and go on to defeat SIN for the Heritage Title.

Lasiewicz shakes her head.

Jessica: But friendship and respect aside, I want championship gold just as much as you. And also, you want to beat me at my best. So I wouldn’t be doing you a favor if I just rolled over for you, now would I? So rest assured that you will get the absolute best of me in a few moments. I will throw everything I have in my arsenal at you in just a few moments. I will do everything I can to defeat you and go on to defeat SIN to become Heritage Champion.

She extends a hand.

Jessica: Good luck.

Collins accepts the handshake. The fans cheer loudly.

Summer: Same to you.

--

Heritage Championship Contenders Match
Summer Collins Vs Jessica Lasiewicz

[The two mat technicians chain wrestle for the first few minutes of the match, with neither giving an inch. It is Summer who decides to change tactics first by delivering a scissors kick followed by an axe kick. Summer with a capture suplex and then a German suplex into the turnbuckle. Summer applies an inverted figure four. Jessica reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Summer with a dragon screw. She then turns Jessica into a single leg crab. Jessica reaches the ropes after about a minute and rolls to the outside to break up Summer’s momentum. Summer with a plancha over the top taking out Lasiewicz. Summer whips Jessica into the steel steps, Jessica’s knees hits the steps hard. Summer rolls her back into the ring. She delivers a seated senton onto Jessica’s leg draped on the bottom rope. She does this two more times. Summer attempts a figure four but Jessica counters into a small package and gets a two count. Summer latches on a Million Dollar Dream. Jessica struggles briefly before countering with a stunner.]

[Jessica with a roundhouse kick followed up by a curb stomp, she calls that BEAUTY! Jessica with shades of her mother Angelica Jones by delivering a springboard moonsault, Divine Impact. Jessica with the cover but only gets a two. Jessica with Our Lady Peace drops Summer. Jessica applies Torturous Destiny. After about a minute Summer reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Jessica with an arm ddt and immediately locks in an arm bar. Summer reaches the ropes after about forty seconds. Lasiewicz goes to the second rope and measures Collins. Jessica leaps off and connects with a blockbuster. Jessica measures Summer as she pulls herself up. Jessica kicks her in the gut and sets her up for The Hot Shot (pedigree) but Summer back drops out of it. Summer with a superkick that sends Jessica to the outside. Summer with a baseball slide into a head scissors takedown on the outside. Summer with Summer’s End on the outside! She pulls Jessica up and rolls her back in the ring. Summer applies an STF. Jessica reaches the ropes after about a minute, forcing the break.]

[Collins waits for Jessica to pull herself up. Jessica gets up and turns around into The Stock Market Crash…NO! Jessica fights out of it…Lasiewicz with The Hot Shot! Jessica covers, hooking the leg, but Summer gets a shoulder up at the last possible second! Jessica immediately pulls Summer up, sets her up, and drops her with In Your Dreams! Lasiewicz takes Summer and steps through applying the figure four…Summer fights to try and reach the ropes. Lasiewicz attempts to bridge into the Four Card Trick…Summer still tries to get to the ropes. Jessica completes the bridge! The Four Card Trick is in! Summer is a fingertip away! Summer finally reaches the ropes, forcing the break after about forty seconds! Jessica pulls Summer up and sets her up for Pure Deformation but Summer counters into The Stock Market Crash! Summer covers but Jessica manages to get a foot on the bottom rope at the last possible second!]

[Summer drags Jessica back to her feet. She goes for a second Stock Market Crash but Jessica counters into Pure Deformation! Jessica pulls herself up and goes to a corner and waits as Summer pulls herself up. Jessica charges in and delivers Our Lady of Sorrows, the flipping inverted pile driver! Jessica tries to cover but the momentum of the move sends Summer rolling to the outside! Jessica is clearly frustrated because she knew that move would have won her the match! She goes out after Summer. Jessica approaches Summer who drop toe holds Jessica, sending her face first onto the steel steps. Summer attempts a Money Clip but Jessica counters, ending Summer face first into the steel ring post. Summer staggers backward into a Pure Deformation on the outside from Jessica! The Archangel pulls Summer up and rolls her back into the ring. Jessica stands in the far corner, waiting to deliver a second Our Lady of Sorrows. Summer pulls herself up. She turns around but side steps Jessica, sending her into the turnbuckle. Jessica staggers back into the Million Dollar Dream from Summer! Jessica struggles to say on her feet but she is fading away. Jessica goes to a knee. Referee Denika Hartwell checks her arms. It falls once…it falls twice…she checks for a third… but Jessica keeps it up! Jessica tries to fight her way back to her feet. Summer is relentless with the submission. Jessica again goes back to a knee. Now Jessica drops to both knees… she is nearly unconscious…]

DING! DING! DING!

[Summer raises her hands and starts to celebrate but referee Denika shakes her head and informs her she did NOT win. Summer is confused and baffled, disappointed as Denika informs her that the time limit expired.
WINNER: Time Limit Draw

--

We are the sound of a ticking clock in the midst of complete and utter darkness. Then the scene fades in. We find ourselves standing in an empty and dimly lit back alley. Just then we see an imposing figure stepping into the scene from the right. It is “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. The Assassin is dressed in black dress pants, black shoes, and a white button up shirt. He is sporting a black trenchcoat and a stoic gaze is etched across his face.

Clyde Sutter: You came to me in a dream last night. You were standing in a brilliant light. One minute here but the next you were gone. I thought you could stay but I was so wrong. The end is here…

He snarls at the camera.

Clyde Sutter: …the end, IS, HERE!

He snickers nastily.

Clyde Sutter: So many of you are excited about the coming war, like bloodthirsty politicians eager to send other people’s children to war but not their own. Generals gathered in their masses, just like witches at black masses. You think this is what you want because you are all looking past the violence and bloodshed and war that is to come. People like Julia Braddock…Alexander Jones…Aubrianna Powers…all of you are looking past the carnage is to come, ignoring the pain and fire of war and choosing instead to focus on the prize that is awarded to those who survive the carnage.

He nods his head.

Clyde Sutter: Yes, three lucky survivors will be awarded with an OPPORTUNITY to challenge for championship gold. But the rest of you being so braggadocious about winning, you will all be sorely disappointed. Your bodies will remain on the battlefield in a smoking heap. All of you proclaiming victory so early on, thinking that you control your own destiny. But how wrong you all are. You see the prize in the brilliant light but it will be taken from you by fate itself. War is coming. The great armageddon is approaching. And fate has decided who shall survive and which of you shall perish.

He pats himself on the chest.

Clyde Sutter: And I am the executioner of fate’s will! I am The Assassin and I am prepared to walk into the carnage of Civil War and eliminate everyone in my path! How many of you are prepared for me?

--

We see Aria backstage looking over the red and white mask she kept in her locker under a sentimental note, as she placed it back in, and closed the door behind it as she sees Izzi Grimes walking onto the scene and greets her.

Aria Stevens-Crawford
"Hey, thank you again for the assist. The Beautification Movement are really cruel and needed to be knocked down a peg…"

She said, a bit shy to her and rubbing the back of her head, as Aria was fighting a lot of self-doubt still.

Izzi Grimes
“Hey…”

Izzi walked up to Aria and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Izzi Grimes
“You don’t have to thank me, it was the right thing to do. You’re a good person and I don’t like seeing good people get bullied like that. So however they have you feeling? Stop that and be the confident and amazing wrestler and woman that you are.”

Izzi smiled widely and nodded.

Izzi Grimes
“You’re not alone in this. Not anymore. I’ve got your six.”

Izzi smiled and patted Aria on the back. She would smile a little and chuckled softly.

Aria Stevens-Crawford
"I really appreciate it. There haven't exactly been a lot of friendly faces for people coming into the business. Patience knows that I had her beat last time we fought, only a matter of time before I…"

She paused, before looking over Izzi, and placing a hand on her shoulder.

Aria Stevens-Crawford
"Or… we… get our hands on them. We got a little practice in a few days ago, looking forward to seeing how well we work together?"

Izzi nodded.

Izzi Grimes
“That’s right! I’m definitely looking forward to it tonight. But let’s keep those practice sessions to ourselves.”

Izzi glanced over at the camera with a smirk.

Izzi Grimes
“We don’t want to give away any of our plans for tonight. Which means that these cameras need to scram!”

Izzi turned to the camera and started to push it out of the locker room before closing the door and Izzi and Aria were left to themselves to finish off the rest of their strategy.

--

Izzi Grimes & Aria Stevens-Crawford IN ACTION
[Izzi and Aria are facing Caitlyn and Kenny Perry of Team Perry. Caitlyn starts against Izzi. Izzi with several hip tosses and arm drags. Caitlyn misses a spin kick and then goes for a clothesline but Izzi ducks and lands a pele kick. Izzi with a snap suplex and then a tag to Aria. Aria with a springboard hurricinrana. Kenny rushes in to run interference but Aria drops him with a step up enziguri. Kenny staggers out to the ring apron where Izzi connects with a superkick sending Kenny Perry to the outside. Aria with a ddt and a cover to Caitlyn. Caitlyn kicks out at two. Aria tags out to Izzi. Aria with a suicide dive taking out Kenny Perry. Izzi with Sac Town Explosion to Caitlyn! She immediately follows that up with The Crowning. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Izzi Grimes & Aria Stevens-Crawford

[The celebration is short lived. Patience Winters and Carmen Santana hit the ring to a chorus of boos. They attack Izzi and Aria from behind. Patience with Icepick to Izzi. She throws her to Carmen who shoves her ass in her face, KMA! Carmen with a Cali’s Comet to Aria. She tosses her to Patience who delivers a Coldspring. Patience places her in the corner and Carmen delivers a KMA to her as well. The Beautification celebrates to a chorus of boos before they finally exit.]

--

Previously Recorded
The Bling Empire are sitting around a table in the Carlyle Restaurant of the Carlyle Hotel in Manhattan, New York. The ladies each have a glass in their hands that is filled with champagne.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:And to us, The Bling Empire, for reminding the world that GCW needs us to save GCW from themselves.

The ladies go around clinking their glasses together.

Marisol Vilaro:But they can all bet their asses that we are not the martyrs that will only be appreciated once we are gone.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:That is exactly right, Mari. We are going to enjoy the fruit of our labors when we are holding all the GCW championship gold.

Veronica Taylor:Damn right we will.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:But we see “GCW Royalty” like D’Nae, Miss America, Travis Vessay, Julia Braddock, and countless others who see themselves as the core of GCW who think they are entitled to the world.

Marisol Vilaro:That makes me want to puke.

Veronica Taylor:I know right, Mari?

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Then you see all of these GCW newcomers like Serena Riot, the Queens of Chaos, and Justice Cross who think they are going to walk into the front door of GCW to take what they think they deserve. It is plain and simple not going to happen because we within the Bling Empire and the very best hired gun in the wrestling business will get everything we can possibly want. All that starts at Civil War when I win Civil War and get another GCW World Title match because that is the only logical way.

--

Backstage we find GCW journalist Roderick Osborne. With Roderick stands the self-proclaimed MVP of GCW, Aubrianna Powers. The Most Valuable Powers is dressed in her pink and black ring gear, as she is set to compete tonight against MAEVE of Kowloon. She has her Zion National Championship Title belt wrapped around her waist. A confident…no, no, ARROGANT smirk is etched across her lovely face.

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time is the Zion Wrestling National Champion, someone who will be competing here in a few moments against Kowloon’s MAEVE. Please welcome Aubrianna Powers.

Aubrianna: Thanks, Roddy. You’re not as good a journalist as my husband…GCW Hall of Famer Dexter Russell..but you are good nonetheless and that was a great introduction.

Roderick: Well let’s get down to it. What do you hope to accomplish tonight in this match against MAEVE?

Aubrianna: I am The Most Valuable Powers, Roddy, and I didn’t get there by chance. I know when and where to take advantage of an opportunity. When I see MAEVE I see an opportunity. She is currently the number one contender to Mara Kade’s GCW X Division Championship.

The MVP rolls her eyes.

Aubrianna: Mara Kade likes to talk a good game but that’s all she is, just talk. Why doesn’t she put that title on the line against me? I am a proven champion, not just here in GCW where I am a Grand Slam Winner. But I am the current National Champion in Zion Wrestling. Shout out to me girls Brooke, Val, and Delilah! Trinity! Love you, babes!

Powers blows a kiss into the camera.

Roderick: So is it safe to assume that by defeating MAEVE you are hoping to jockey yourself into a position to challenge Mara Kade for the X Division Title, or maybe challenge the winner of Mara and MAEVE?

Aubrianna: Duh! Let’s face it, neither one of those clowns belong anywhere near the X Title. That championship is crying out for a savior! It is crying out for me, The Most Valuable Powers! And MEVE really doesn’t stand a chance here tonight. She is outclassed by me. As far as Kowloon goes? They are an inferior faction. I know what it takes to be a dominant group. The Sovereign ran roughshod here in GCW. Trinity dominated the Trios Championships and currently holds the National Title in Zion. And do you know the one common denominator in both The Sovereign and Trinity? ME! The Most Valuable Powers! Tonight I am going to defeat MAEVE and then no one can deny my right to challenge for the X Division Title.

Roderick: Some may try to deny you that opportunity. After all, you did walk out on your partner, your own brother Steve Powers, on Fever, causing the team to lose to The Sisterhood.

The MVP rolls her eyes.

Aubrianna: So what? Angelica Jones and Kayla Jones are yesterday’s news. I have done everything I have wanted to do to those two old bags. I was ready to move on and so I did. Steve was just cannon fodder. I am not going to let The Sisterhood or anyone else get in the way of my future goals here in GCW. Yes, I do have my eyes on that X Division Title. But even more than that, I have my eyes on the biggest prize of them all. See, Roddy, Civil War is coming up. Civil War is something that has been a staple in this company’s history. GCW started Civil War, GDW inherited it, then GCW brought it back. And my family, the Powers family, has been with it every step of the way. But despite the rich history of the Powers family, a Powers has never won a Civil War Match.

Powers narrows her gaze.

Aubrianna: Until now. This year is MY year, Roddy! I don’t give a damn what people like Julia Braddock, Alexander Jones, or anyone else has to say! Civil War is MY match and this year is my year! I am going to win the Civil War Match and go on to main event Resurrection, challenging for the GCW World Championship! And you and everyone else can just learn to love it, bitches!

--

Aubrianna Powers Vs M.A.E.V.E
[Powers begins with an eye rake to gain an unfair advantage. Then she drops MAEVE with a snap suplex and then floats over into a fujiwara arm bar. MAEVE reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. The MVP with an arm drag into an arm bar. MAEVE fights back to her feet but Powers switches into a crossface chicken wing. MAEVE again fights to reach the ropes, forcing a break after about thirty seconds. Powers with an axe kick and then Simply The Best Moonsault. The cover but MAEVE kicks out at two. Aubrianna goes for a superkick but MAEVE catches the foot, spins her around, and drops her with a ddt. MAEVE whips her into the corner and then delivers Hiroshima. MAEVE with a twisting fisherman’s brain buster. MAEVE with a cover but Powers kicks out at two. MAEVE applies Welcome to Hell. Aubrianna reaches the ropes after about a minute in the hold. MAEVE hoists Powers up for a suplex but Powers floats over and hits the ropes and delivers a spear.]

[The MVP locks in The Ties That Bind. MAEVE reaches the ropes after about a minute, forcing a break. Powers with a shining wizard. Aubrianna measures MAEVE as she pulls herself up. She connects with The Most Valuable Kick. She goes for Simply The Best Moonsault, to complete The Powers That Be, but MAEVE gets her knees up at the last possible second, driving them into her gut! MAEVE with a snap German suplex and then a diving foot stomp. MAEVE with a bicycle kick. MAEVE delivers Chernobyl. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: MAEVE

Mara Kade walks down to the ring. Sliding under the bottom rope she is quick to greet M.A.E.V.E. Before M.A.E.V.E can say anything, Mara Kade immediately shoves her. It was a light shove. Nothing overly violent. M.A.E.V.E nods. She shoves Mara right back, a little harder than Mara shoved her. Mara smirks. This time she shoves M.A.E.V.E so hard she falls on her ass. She immediately springs to her feet, tackles Mara to the ground. The two of them get into it, before things get too intense, referees storm the ring to pull the challenger and champion apart.

Mara doesn’t protest much. She leaves the ring. Walking backwards she refuses to pull her eyes from M.A.E.V.E. The challenger urges Mara to come back to the ring. Once Mara reaches the top of the ramp, she turns around, walks to the back.

--

We open backstage to the dressing room area. There we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock pacing the floors with an agitated expression on her face. Braddock is dressed in a classy pink bodycon dress with an asymmetric cross over hem, long sleeves, and an open back. She is perched atop pink high heeled pumps. Her best friend and Skye Life tag team Destiny Skye is there as well, wearing denim jeans, a white crop top, black boots, and a black leather jacket. Destiny is doing her best to calm Julia down but it isn’t working.

Julia: Where the hell is she, Des?

Destiny: She’s not here.

Julia: Bullshit. She has to be here!

Destiny: Sophie is not here! I have looked everywhere!

Braddock sighs out of frustration.

Julia: Why wouldn’t she be here?! After what she did on Fever…she threw a fireball at me, she tried to blind me…what the hell was she even thinking? Then Arcadia Chavez was there and she joined in. You would think Sophie and Arcadia would be here to finish the job?

Destiny: And maybe they know that are prepared and that’s why they aren’t here? Or maybe, just maybe, Sophie has something else in mind? Remember Sophie is a different type of animal. She doesn’t necessarily think like you and me. Her motivation behind this could be something we are not thinking of.

Julia: What do you mean?

Destiny shrugs her shoulders.

Destiny: I don’t know. I just know that even though I do not trust Sophie, never have and never will, I cannot deny that she has been fiercely loyal to you and your family. I don’t think her motivation behind the fireball attack is as simple as you may think.

Julia: She still needs to pay…

Destiny: And she will. But not tonight because she isn’t here. You need to focus on one person and her name is Jessi Osbourne. Look, she has been and still is a major player in multiple promotions. She isn’t someone you should sleep on, Jules. I know you are always on top of your game at Resurrection season, the last two years you went on to win Civil War and main event Resurrection. But you are way too emotional right now. Someone like Osobrne could easily take advantage of that.

Braddock sighs and nods her head.

Julia: You’re right. Whatever Sophie is planning, I just have to force it out of my mind for now. Jessi is my primary concern right now.

Destiny: Great. You focus on her. Get ready, change into your gear so we can make final preparations.

The Kensington Knockout smiles and places a hand on Destiny’s shoulder.

Julia: Thanks, Des. I know I can rely on you to keep my head on straight.

Destiny: Someone has to. Now go, get ready to kick some ass.

--

Sparkling angel
I believe
You are my saviour
In my time of need

(The lights in the arena go dim.)

Blinded by faith
I couldn't hear
All the whispers
The warning's so clear

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
Now mercy no more

(The Global Tron flashes to life. An image of Angelica Jones followed by one of Kayla Jones and then the word “Sisterhood” appears on the tron.)

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart

(Pyro goes off and immediately following the pyro the lights come back on. Angelica Jones and her sister Kayla come running through the curtain and out onto the stage. The crowd comes alive with loud cheering for the pair of siblings who pump their fists, trying to get the crowd excited and into this! The crowd responds in kind with loud cheers.)

[Chorus:]
You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn to real
You broke the promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

(Angelica and Kayla look into each other’s eyes, nod, and then turn and begin to make their way with a determined stride towards the ring, taking time to slap the hands of a few fans along the way.)

Sparkling angel
Couldn't see
Your dark intentions
Your feelings for me

Fallen angel
Tell me why?
What is the reason?
The thorn in your eye

(Kayla slides into the ring from underneath the bottom rope and then she hops up onto the second turnbuckle, facing the crowd, and raising both arms up high in the air. Angelica, meanwhile, takes a sharp turn to the right and the ascends the steel steps, making her way up to the ring apron. She strolls slowly to the center before turning towards the audience. She looks out intensely at the crowd before posing with both arms raised high into the air.)

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
No mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart

(Angelica steps into the ring, joining her sister in the center as they await the start of the match.)

You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn to real
You broke the promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

Kayla: Kansas City! How the hell are ya?!

The fans cheer loudly.

Kayla: As evidenced Fever this past Saturday, The Sisterhood is back together again!

She looks over at her sister.

Kayla: You know, it is ironic that both myself and Angel here are on what some would consider to be an unlikely one last run, one last ride in the promotion that started everything for the two of us. It is even more appropriate that on this last ride we would come together as The Sisterhood to see what kind of greatness we can achieve together. Saturday wasn’t about achieving greatness. It was about payback. The Powers family has been a pain in our ass for far too long. Steve Powers ended Angel’s first world title reign and then he used backstage politics to keep women from competing for the world title.

The crowd boos.

Kayla: He got his ass whipped for that. His idiot sister, Aubrey, should have gotten her ass kicked but she took the coward’s way out and walked away. That shows you not only she is a coward but she has no soul and cares about no one except for herself. She left her own family high and dry. But me and Angel? We would never do that to one another. Family is the most important thing to us. Because when we had nothing else in life, at least we had each other. We will always have each other. That is why I am thrilled to be on this last ride with you, sis.

Angel: Back at you, Kay. As far as the Powers family go, I actually agree with what that little blonde idiot had to say earlier today. It is time to move on from them and focus on bigger and better things. If this is truly going to be our last ride, then I am going to make damn sure it is a memorable one. You had your memorable moment. You swept Powers and The McBride Corporation at Survival of the Fittest. And yes, that Seven Stages of Hell Match between myself and Jazmyn Rain was definitely one for the ages. But I think you and I both know that together we can accomplish so much more than what we did at Survival of the Fittest. Now this last ride is going to roll right on through a Civil War!

The crowd cheers loudly. Angelica nods her head.

Angel: That’s right, Resurrection season is here and it begins with the Civil War Match. I have won a Civil War Match back when this company was under the GDW brand and banner. I would go on to become GDW World Champion. So I know what Civil War can do for a career. Unfortunately for my sister here, she has yet to experience what a Civil War victory can do for a career.

Kayla: You didn’t have to remind everyone of that.

Angel: Sure I did.

Angelica smirks.

Angel: This year, one of us, or both of us, will place in the Civil War Match. If I come in third, we earn a tag title shot.

Kayla: If I come in second, I earn a Heritage or X Division Title shot.

Angel: And if ONE of us can win the whole thing, then we will truly have the come back story of a lifetime when we go on to Resurrection and become GCW World Champion again! So we are back! The Sisterhood is back! And we are putting every champion on notice!

Kayla: SIN…

Angel: Mara Kade…

Kayla: D’Nae Moore…

Angel: And yes, even SkyBird. All champions are on notice. Kayla and I are entering the Civil War Match and we will survive, we will thrive, we will conquer the Civil War Match. And we are going to leave our mark on the Civil War Match and this company for decades to come. This is the last ride of the Sisterhood and if we go out, we are going out with a bang!

Kayla: And to anyone in the Civil War Match who thinks that they can stop us, just keep in mind who the hell we are. We have beaten back and beaten down everyone who has ever come before us. We have made a career out of defying the odds. And at Civil War, it doesn’t matter how many people enter that battle royal, we will kick all of their teeth right down their throat!

--

It was the Bratz lifee 2nd match on livewire. They had a big challenge ahead of them. The beautifulcation movement. Patience and Carmen were a part of one of the most known stables in this business. The Bratz lifee definitely knows what they are capable of. They know their little games they try to play with their opponents. There's a new team in town that's about to take over. Madz is already a champion in another company and Bianca is a force to be reckoned with. This isn't the Bratz lifee first rodeo. The girls were in the backstage area. They both were sitting on top of those black equipment crates. Madz had her legs pulled up sitting with her legs crossed. Bianca had her legs hanging down moving them back and forth. Bianca also had her phone in her hand. She was scrolling through her twitter. As the camera focused more on the two you could see they both were already in their wrestling attire. They also had on a cropped hot pink Shirt with Bratz doll that resembled Madz and Bianca. The back of the shirt said '#Bratitude'.

BIANCA -
Wow! I wonder where they came up with that.

MADZ -
Hmmm?

Madz would bite the side of her lip. Curious what Bianca had just read.

BIANCA -
They called us plastic and said we would melt.

MADZ -
Ha! But they are literally the embodiment of plastic. Oh my God Bi! They are the Barbies to our Bratz.

Bianca would smirk.

BIANCA -
Except Barbies actually would melt faster than a Bratz doll. I mean they are cheap plastic to where Bratz always have that bratitude swagger. Bratz are definitely not cheap. I mean what does a Barbie have that a Bratz doesn't?

MADZ -
A pink Corvette! And maybe a cute pink dress. Where the Bratz lifee always has the passion for fashion! And are always there for their friends. Obviously the beautifulcation movement has the worst fashion taste and their make up. Don't get me started on that. I also could see them stabbing each other in the back. Just look at Patience she would twist the knife right in Carmen's back.

BIANCA -
I Feel bad for Carmen. She might want to watch her back with her so-called friends.

Bianca and Madz were super confident. Like this is something they have been working towards. They want the Bratz lifee to be that team that people want to step into the ring with. They want the Bratz lifee to be everywhere. They knew the beautifulcation movement isn't some rookie team. They would definitely be a tough team to crack. But the Bratz lifee were about to crack them. Bianca and Madz were ready to show livewire what they are capable of.

MADZ -
Tonight is OUR night. Patience and Carmen at the end of the night you'll have to consider a new brand of makeup because CoverGirl won't cover up these flaws that WE are going to expose. I don't even think Mac will be able to help you. Because tonight we expose the crack in the beautifulcation movement.

BIANCA -
Tonight you'll get to experience straight bratitude. Pay attention livewire because the Bratz lifee is coming for the gold. We won't settle for less. We want the best. -winks-

Bianca and Madz would stand up. They both had smiles on their faces. They would hook arms before walking off down the hallway giggling as the scene fades.
--

Bratz Liffe (Madison Lewis and Bianca) Vs The BEAUTIFICATION MOVEMENT (Patience Winters and Carmen Santana)
[Madison starts the match against Patience. Patience goes for a lariat but Madison ducks it and then Bitch Smacks her. Patience goes for punch of her own but Madison blocks it and then starts throwing rights of her own. Madison with a sitout hip toss, a running bulldog, and then double knees. She quickly tags to Bianca. Clothesline followed by a curb stomp, Bratz Era. Bianca covers but Carmen breaks it up. Bianca goes for Femme Fatale but Patience catches the foot, spins her around, and drops her with a superkick. Patience tags out to Carmen. Carmen with a spinning wheel kick, an enziguri, and a code breaker. Tequila Sunrise applied to Bianca. Bianca reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Carmen tags out to Patience. A high-low double team by Carmen and Patience. Patience covers but Bianca kicks out at two. Patience with Ice Pick. The cover but Madison breaks it up.]

[Patience tags out to Carmen. Patience with a cravat suplex and Carmen with a springboard 450 splash. The cover but Bianca manages to kick out just barely before the three. Carmen whips Bianca into the ropes. Madison blind tags in. Carman with Cali’s Comet taking out Bianca. Carmen turns around into a Meteora from Madison! Gorgeous Nightmare to Carmen! Patience rushes in and attacks Madison from behind. Patience sets her up for Ice Breaker but before she can do anything the fan noise, the loud cheering, distracts her…Patience looks to find Izzi and Aria rushing the ring! Izzi and Aria stop just at the ringside area but it is enough to distract Patience, causing her to drop Madison. Izzi and Aria mockingly tell her to turn around. Patience does and is caught with a stereo superkicks from both Madison and Bianca, sending Patience to the outside! With Carmen now isolated Madison and Bianca are free to deliver Welcome to the Dollhouse! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Bratz Liffe

--

We fade out from the previous match to see Jessi Ozborne backstage, leaning up against a production crate.

Jessi Ozborne: I’ve been rather…silent since coming here to GCW, admittedly. For those of you know me, that may strike you as a bit abnormal. For those of you who don't know me, I’m sure you’ll find out very soon why that’s the case. For those particular few in the crowd wondering who’s on their screen right now, my name…is Jessi Ozborne. A few things you need to know about me from the jump: I like long walks along the beach, the feeling of a cool Spring breeze, and throwing a wrench in everyone’s best laid plans. So if you had any pretensions on grabbing that top spot, I’m here to tell you that’s over now.

Jessi steps away from the crate, before proceeding down the hallway.

Jessi Ozborne: Now I could go on and on about the things I’ve achieved and how decorated of a competitor I’ve become in such a short time, but that pales in comparison to my opponent tonight. One of the OGs of G-C-Dub herself, Julia Braddock. The self-proclaimed “Face of GCW”, and honestly who is anyone to say she’s wrong? Former World Champion, Global Champion, World Tag Champion–Hell, we’d save ourselves a lot of time just talking about the shit she hasn’t done. All those accolades? They’re impressive. Definitely a much bigger list than mine. Might as well call me the underdog tonight, right…?

Jessi pauses for a moment to let that question sink in, before answering it on her own.

Jessi Ozborne: Wrong! See, there’s a little phrase I like to tell my opponents and it goes a little something like, “You may be good, you may be great, you may be the BEST…but you ain’t Jessi Ozborne.” Julia, you are soon to realize that every face has an expiration date, and with me knocking around here, yours is coming real soon. It’s about time that GCW makes way to a new breed of main event talent…and when you’re talking about who’s the girl to head that charge, well…I’m HER.

Jessi stops in the middle of the hallway as she finishes her address.

Jessi Ozborne: Tonight is only the beginning. When I step out into that main event spotlight that I feel at home in, and I make a statement for the entire GCW locker room to see, you’ll understand why I’m one of the fastest rising stars out there tonight. That’s not a threat, that’s a promise…and when The Queen promises, The Queen delivers. You’re. FUCKING. Welcome.

Jessi walks off as we fade.

--

Undisputed World Championship Eliminator Match:
Brittany Kayl Vs D'Nae Moore

[Kayl with an arm drag, a hip toss, and a dropkick. Kayl rushes in after D’Nae but she sidesteps her, sending Kayl into the corner. Kayl staggers back into a belly to back suplex from D’Nae. The champion with a shining wizard. D’Nae applies a seated side headlock. Kayl fights back to her feet. Kayl breaks the hold with three elbows to the gut. Kayl with Eviction sending Moore over the top and to the outside. Kayl attempts a suicide dive through the ropes but D’Nae avoids contact and Kayl slams into the guard rail! D’Nae rolls her back into the ring. Flip The Script from the champion. She covers but Kayl kicks out at two. D’Nae whips Kayl into the corner. A stinger splash from Moore. D’Nae with Straight from the A. She drags Kayl out and covers again but only gets two. Moore goes for a suplex but Kayl floats over and strikes with Reality Bites.]

[Kayl with a spear and then The Spinoff. Kayl locks in Shark Week. Moore struggles in the hold. Kayl keeps it locked in tightly as D’Nae drags herself closer to the ropes. After about a minute the champion reaches the bottom rope, forcing a break. Kayl drags her back to the center and goes for it again but D’Nae counters into a small package and gets a near fall. Kayl with a brain buster. Kayl with a running seated senton. Kayl with a slingshot, sending D’Nae into the turnbuckle. D’Nae staggers back and Kayl locks in a sleeper. D’Nae counters with a jaw breaker. D’Nae with Dirty South. The cover but Kayl kicks out at two and a half. Moore goes for a spear but Kayl avoids contact, sending D’Nae shoulder first into the steel ring post. Kayl attempts My Bitch but D’Nae slips free. Moore with Mooregasm! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: D’Nae Moore

As the referee raises D’Nae’s hand, Jeffrey Alexander is quick to enter the ring with D’Nae’s World Championship. He takes the time to wrap the championship around her waist. What most didn’t notice was he had a microphone in hand. Once he finishes making sure the championship is snug around her waist, he draws the microphone to his lips.

Jeff: Cut the music.

D’Nae’s music is cut off. With a smile, Jeff continues.

Jeff: D’Nae, it can’t be understated enough how much you mean to the G C Dubbya fans all around the world. They have been with you since the beginning. Humbling beginnings. Part of the greatest tag team of our generation to become the greatest World Champion of the modern era, babe, you are a generational talent. That’s for sho. Don’t need to state the obvious but there is one person in this arena who has been here long than these fine people. Me.

Jeff: Big Jeffrey never expected to feel a love like this befo. But he has. He couldn’t be more grateful you came into his life. Know what else Big Jeffrey thought he’d never do...

Jeffrey Alexander gets down on one knee. D’Nae is visibly in shock, obvious she wasn’t expecting this. Reaching into his pocket, Jeffrey produces a ring box. Opening it up, he shows D’Nae the diamond ring that’s inside.

Jeff: D’Nae Moore, Big Jeffrey is asking you sweet thang if you’d do him the honor of being his wife.

D'Nae: Are you for real?

Jeff nods.

The crowd cheers this heartwarming moment. Jeffrey places the ring on D’Nae’s finger. She takes a moment to look at the ring. Having somewhat processed everything that has happened, she motions to Jeff to give her the microphone.

D’Nae: Hmm.... Yeeeeeeeeeah boi! Of course I’ll marry you.

The roof almost blows off the arena as D’Nae drops the microphone. She tackles Jeff to the ground and starts kissing him. “Gimme More” by Brittany Spears plays as Jeff and D’Nae continue to celebrate the next chapter of their lives.

--

Backstage near the ready area we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. Tonight he is standing with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, Dexter Russell here and my guest at this time is a two time former Civil War winner, three time GCW World Champion, and arguably one of the favorites to main event Resurrection again, her name is Julia Braddock. Thank you for joining me, Julia.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: My pleasure, Dex.

Dexter: Despite those accolades I just listed, you cannot be fully and entirely focused on the Civil War Match. This past Saturday on Fever you went to battle with your friend Sophie O’Brian who ended up throwing a fireball at you. And based on footage from earlier today, you seemed to be very emotional about that. On top of that, you are facing newcomer Jessi Osbourne who is looking to make a name for herself here in GCW at your expense. With so much on your plate, how can you possible be confident?

Julia: How can I be confident, Dex? All I need to do is remind you of one thing and one thing only. We are in Resurrection season. Civil War kicks off Resurrection season and I am always at my very best heading into Civil War. Two years ago I was on NO ONE’s radar screen, no one picked me, and they had no reason to because two years ago I was at my all time low. My career was nearly at an end. But I fought my ass off to bring myself back and by winning the Civil War Match I reinvigorated myself and my career. Last year I had my GCW Global Championship stolen from me by Kelsai Adamson, Adrian Waters, and Tiffany Manning. I entered the Civil War Match, won it for a second year in a row, and kicked Kelsai’s ass at Resurrection to make things right and regain what was stolen from me. This year an all new kind of pressure is on me, because after two years in a row of being the best, people now EXPECT me to win it all. But just as I did the past two years, I will rise to the occasion.

Braddock holds up two fingers.

Julia: Two people right now are looking to play spoiler as I continue my march down my path towards Resurrection. First is Sophie O’Brian. I honestly have no bloody clue why she did what she did. Quite frankly, at this point I don’t care. She will get what’s coming to her one way or another, her and Arcadia both. But Sophie isn’t here tonight to explain herself, so she can wait. But one person who is here and whose motivations are abundantly clear is Jessi Osbourne. I admire her for stepping up and wanting to face the best GCW has to offer. Tabitha Silverstone gave her exactly what she asked for, she got The Face of GCW as her opponent in the main event.

The Kensington Knockout smirks.

Julia: I respect the hell out of you, Jessi, but there is an old saying…be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. You wanted the best, you got the best, and tonight I am going to give you the very best of The Kensington Knockout. I am going to show you why I am a three time former GCW World Champion and back to back Civil War Match winner. I am going to show you why I RULE Resurrection season. We will tear the house down, the main event is ours and we will have a hell of a match, but at the end of the day you will come up short and I will be victorious. That…that is a Vow of Chastity.

--

Main Event:
Jessi Osbourne Vs Julia Braddock

[Braddock with a spinning heel kick. She snaps off an arm drag. She goes for a lariat but Jessi ducks it and then connects with an axe kick. Kamigoye Knee Strike from Osbourne and a bicycle kick that sends Julia tumbling to the outside. A springboard cross body over the top to Julia on the outside, taking her out! Jessi with a European uppercut and a pump kick dropping Julia. She rolls Braddock back into the ring. Jessi climbs to the top rope and comes off with a moonsault for a cover and a two. Jessi with a hangman’s neck breaker and then a uranage. She applies a rear chinlock. Braddock fights back to her feet. Jessi switches to a side headlock. Braddock counters with a belly to back suplex. Braddock pulls herself up. Jessi is up next. Jessi walks into a scissors kick from Julia Braddock. Julia ducks a lariat attempt and then plants her with a full nelson release suplex. Braddock drops an elbow, a second elbow, a third elbow, and then curties before dropping the fourth elbow. Braddock then steps through and applies a sharpshooter. Jessi reaches the ropes after about a minute, forcing a break. Braddock measures Jessi Osbourne, she attempts Excommunication but Jessi manages to avoid contact and then drop Julia with a bicycle kick.]

[Jessi Osbourne comes alive with Muay Thai Knee Strikes and then a spinning backfist. Down goes Braddock! A standing shooting star press! The cover but Julia kicks out at two and a half.]

[[While Jessi takes control of the match, a camera pans up in the press box. Veronica Starr grips her binoculars with the lenses pressed up against the clear window. There is no one else in the room with her. Veronica places her free hand on her hip. She then brings down the binoculars, her eyes remaining on the ring.]

[Jessi applies an ankle lock. Braddock struggles towards the ropes. She is nearly there at thirty seconds but Jessi drags her back to the center. Braddock goes back towards the ropes. Thirty seconds later and finally Julia reaches the ropes, and Osbourne is forced to break the hold. Jessi Osbourne measures Julia Braddock as she pulls herself up. Braddock turns around Jessi goes for a yakuza kick. Braddock ducks out of the way and drops her with Cult of Personality immediately transitioned into Thy Kingdom Come! Jessi struggles in the hold but won’t quit. Jessi manages to turn herself over on top of Braddock, turning the submission hold into a pin! Braddock breaks the hold just barely in time before the fatal three is registered! Julia boots Jessi in the gut and sets up for Vow of Chastity but Jessi counters with Brannigan's Law! Jessi hits the ropes and delivers Bitch Craft! The cover and she nearly gets the win but Julia got her foot on the bottom rope just before three! Jessi with a roaring elbow and then a short arm lariat. She goes up to the top and attempts The End but Braddock rolls out of the way just in time to avoid contact! Braddock connects with Excommunication! The cover but Jessi kicks out just before three!]

[Braddock pulls Jessi up and sets her up for The Chastisement. She connects! The cover but Jessi Osbourne knows exactly where she is, she is close enough that she can reach the bottom rope with her foot just before the three. Braddock goes to the top rope and stands perched while Jessi Osbourne pulls herself up. Braddock leaps off for a Dragonrana but Jessi counters in mid-air with a sit out power bomb! Jessi with a rolling thunder and a cover but Braddock, with veteran instincts, rolls to the outside to stop the momentum. Jessi with a suicide dive over the top taking out Braddock! Jessi attempts a Shotei Palm Strike but Braddock counters into The Guillotine! The referee is still administering his ten count…1…2…3…Julia keeps the hold locked in…4…5….6…the count continues…7…Braddock breaks the hold…8…she rolls Jessi back in to stop the count. Braddock goes to the top rope. Swan Dive Headbutt! The cover but Jessi kicks out just before the three! Braddock attempts to lock the Guillotine in again but Jessi counters with a jacknife cover and nearly gets a pin but Julia kicks out. Osbourne goes for short arm lariat but Julia ducks it and then connects with The Vow of Chastity! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Julia Braddock