Livewire 12.04

randy

Livewire 12.04

Post by randy » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:20 am

We open backstage. There we spot the two members of Twin Magic, Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams. The only problem is that no one knows which is which, because both are dressed in identical wrestling gear even though only Marie is competing in tonight’s Strange Bedfellow’s Tag Team Match. So which is Marie? Which of these is going to be competing tonight? Both have matching looks of mischief across their faces.

Marie: The Phoenix here…

Marie (?): Or is it The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling?

Marie: I have gone by both. Both are suitable descriptions of who I am.

The other Marie nods her head.

Marie (?): This is true! After all, I did win the GCW World Championship at the very first Resurrection event by winning a one night single elimination tournament.

Marie: I wound go on to become Global Champion, tag champions with my adorable sister Kim…

Marie (?): Who is DEFINITELY not here tonight! Nope, not here, just me and my clone.

Marie turns and looks over at…Marie?

Marie: You realize that identical twins are sorta like clones. Did you know that?

Marie (?): I heard that somewhere.

The Phoenix nods her head.

Marie: The thing about Twin Magic is that we are not afraid to do what is necessary to get noticed, to make an impact, and to win here in GCW. We have done it all of our careers, not just here in GCW but everywhere else we have been. When Uprising Wrestling tried to pigeonhole me as a tag team wrestler, and I objected, I asked my identical twin sister Kimberly to take my place in that tag team. I swore to Uprising that I would not be in a tag team and I never was. That was all Kim. The greatest Ginger Hoax in the history of the business.

Marie (?): When the Nightfall boys over in MWE tried to steal my sister’s penguin Wasley, she asked if I would help play a mean trick on them to get Wasley back and make them pay in the process. So I stepped in to wrestle them in Kim’s place. Meanwhile Kim stayed in the back and retrieved Wasley from their clutches.

Marie: My sister was scheduled to compete in the finals of the SCW Trios Tournament but she also wanted to retrieve the SCW World Title from Lexy Chapel who had stolen it. So one of us wrestled in the finals of the Trios Tournament while the other tracked down Lexy and rescued the SCW World Title belt.

The twins wink in unison.

Marie (?): You’re welcome, by the way.

Marie: Tonight me…

Marie (?): …or me…

Marie: …or both of us will team with Veronica Taylor of The Bling Empire to fight Mara Kade and MAEVE. Even though me and my sister are supposed to be fighting The Bling Babes at Civil War.

Marie (?): Oh but now that match has a fun little twist! Jessi Osborne gets to join in on the mayhem as we attempt to slice and dice The Bling Empire into shreds. But don’t worry about Dani and Vero. They have their fanboy Jonathan Scarborough, who thinks he is the Fever Champion.

Marie: Which I suppose is fine since Kim runs around thinking she is Unsanctioned Champion.

Marie (?): She IS Unsanctioned Champion. Scarborough and The Bling bitches will learn why first hand at Civil War.

She nods her head.

Marie: Regardless. Tonight WE will do our job. WE will do whatever is necessary to make sure our team gets the victory. Vero won’t know who she is teaming with from minute to minute, our opponents won’t know who they are fighting from moment to moment, but what I can guarantee you is that there will be some definite TWIN MAGIC tonight.

Marie (?): Let’s get ‘em, sis!

--

Strange Bedfellows
Marie Jones & Veronica Taylor Vs Mara Kade & M.A.E.V.E

[Marie starts off against the X Division Champion Mara Kade. Jones with a spinning heel kick and an arm drag. Jones goes for a clothesline but Mara ducks and hooks her for a dragon suplex. Marie rolls out of the ring undetected by the official and slips underneath the ring apron while Kim takes her place in the ring. Mara goes to pull her back up, thinking its still Marie, and Kim hooks her with a small package and gets a two count. Kim with a Morrigan’s Wrath floors the champion. Kim goes up top looking for Chaos Theory but Veronica tags herself in, insisting she has it from here. Kim complains to no avail. Veronica slides in and covers but gets a two. Veronica with D-List Remover followed by a Camel Clutch. MAEVE breaks up the hold. Kim charges in but MAEVE sends Kim over the top and to the outside with a back body drop. Kim and Marie use this opportunity to make another illegal switch. Veronica whips Mara Kade into the ropes. MAEVE blind tags in. Mara with a spear breaks Veronica in half! MAEVE with Hiroshima! The cover but Marie breaks it up. Mara with a discuss elbow to Marie knocking her down. Mara goes out to brawl with Marie, leaving MAEVE alone with Veronica inside the ring. MAEVE and Veronica trade rights. MAEVE gets the better of the exchange. MAEVE with a running bicycle kick and a snap German suplex. MAEVE goes for a spear but Veronica avoids contact and MAEVE slams shoulder first into the steel turnbuckle. Veronica with a shot from brass knucks while the referee is dealing with Marie and Mara on the outside. Veronica goes for a tag but instead Kim drops her with Shadowblade! Kim slithers out of the ring. MAEVE recovers and drills Veronica with Chernobyl! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Mara Kade and MAEVE

[Marie and Kim exit, smirking at Veronica as they exit. Meanwhile Mara Kade slides into the ring and stares down MAEVE. Suddenly MAEVE drops Mara Kade with Chernobyl! MAEVE picks up the X Division Championship and holds it high over her head.]

--

[There's a loud thud that can be heard. Followed by a couple more thuds. A camera cut reveals Nadia Allen inside a gym, laying into the punching bag, wearing red boxing gloves, black and red Catch Sports Pro shorts with her feet taped up in black tape. She strikes the bag with a few more punches.]

Nadia Voice Over: I've never felt better. I feel like I can kick anyone's ass right now. In the ring. That's how good I feel.

[A quick shot is shown of Nadia talking to the camera, resting on a ring apron, drenched in sweat. This then cuts to footage of her deadlifting a punching bag in a German Suplex position.]

Nadia Voice Over: I've just been training every day. I don't have any family to go to. My sister is married now and she's long gone from my house. I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I don't hang out at the bars with anyone. There aren't any distractions with me. It's usually just me here, getting to earth. Seeing how far I can drive my fist into the bag. Seeing how many times I can slam something through the mat.

[Nadia is seen in the ring, grappling with an undisclosed older man.]

Nadia Voice Over: I didn't know what to expect teaming with Envy [Ellis]. I just figured after we put the Bling Empire in our place we would go our separate ways. But I like teaming with her. We think a lot. She's really good. She doesn't...you know...she's not out on Twitter or any socials. She's all about wrestling and kicking ass. We're both people who just keep our heads down and give people hell in the ring.

[Some footage is shown of Nadia and Envy working together.]

Nadia: I like teaming up with her. I have always kept tag teaming at arms lengths. it's just much easier to worry about yourself than trust and worry about someone else. Especially when they could always screw you over. I don't know how far this is going to go but I want to see. If we keep winning matches, like we should, who knows. Maybe we get a shot a the tag belts. I wouldn't hate that. The four way we're in at Civil War. Izzi and Aria. Getting another chance to bash the Bling Empire again is always good.

[Nadia is seen giving a rare chuckle. The video cuts back to Nadia punching the bag.]

Nadia; Bratz Life. I've seen them around. They're the opposite of us. They're out there. They want everyone to know who they are. The type of people I love getting my hands on and putting them down. I expect another win for me and Envy. We're on the same page. We work well together. No one has stopped us before. Who's going to now?

[The video then cuts to the post match of Resurrection X two years ago. Nadia closing the show with the GCW World Heavyweight title in her hands.]

"There's always talk about who's the future and who's going to lead GCW into tomorrow. In the past, I've never cared about things like that. But now, I want to make it clear to all of you that I want to be one of those people leading GCW."

Nadia Voice Over: I meant what I said about wanting to be GCW's future. I want it more now that it's been almost two years since that match with Julia. I want to get back to the World title. I feel Im a better wrestler now than I was then. I'm more sure of myself. I've given everything to doing whatever to be the best wrestler I can be. Going freelance is a part of that so I can wrestle all over and just grow. But ultimately that's what I want.

[The footage cuts to Nadia struggling to her feet and celebrates her win to the crowd. Confetti flew in the air. As she smiles widely, Nadia is seen bowing to the fans and thanking them. She slowly exits the ring and slaps hands with the fans in the front row, slowly, as she walks up the ramp and towards the back.]

Nadia: Civil War's always a bitch to be in but I'm a bitch in the ring. There's nothing easy in life that's worth it. And I feel everything I've done to better myself is worth it. Civil War will answer that, I guess. But I think I should win. I think I will win. Nobody, man to man, can f**k with me.

[The video cuts to Nadia eying the camera.]

Nadia: Nobody.

[FIN]

--

[In the backstage area, Travis Vessey is seen without an interviewer. He's dressed in a white tailor made suit with matching pants, a gold watch and his brown hair slicked back. The crowd is heard cheering when his smile is shown.]

Travis: There aren't many places better for professional wrestling than the city of Philly.

[The crowd roars. He chuckles.]

Travis: So much wrestling history is in this city. If there's any sect of fans that know their wrestling. That know their history, it's this city right here. You can't fake it in this city. You can spot a fake from a mile away. And I think all of you know when you see me, I am 100% real.

[He presses his lips together. The crowd gives him an applause.]

Travis: You all know what time of year it is. Civil War season. Everyone knows what's at stake. You all know how much being World Heavyweight Champion means to me. You have seen the sacrifices I have made. You've seen my blood, sweat and tears in the ring. You've seen me lay it all on the line from the moment I step foot in a GCW ring almost nine years ago. You know what I'm about. Everyone is jockeying for position. Wanting to make their voices heard and their intentions clear. You're hear a lot of them tonight, You'll hear more next week as we march closer to Civil War.

[Travis points to the camera.]

Travis: I want all of YOU to know nothing has changed with me. I'm not around as much as I use to be. I told you all that at the end of last year. I've earned that right, year after year, putting it all on the line to show you all pro wrestling excellence. And that's the word. Excellence. That is what I chase. We all in our lives seek perfection. At work. At home with our families. With our kids. We want to be perfect. And I sat at home, forced to watch the action from the sidelines for the first time in my career. I reflected and I had to face the reality that I a not perfect.

Many people can vouch for that. My parents, my family. All the time I spent away from them chasing after titles. The people who I've been with, who will tell you I'm never satisfied. To the announcers at the table like Marty McMahon, who has seen me every step of way. Was here when a punk 22 year old Travis Vessey came into GCW, claiming to be the Architect of Your Destruction. I'm a perfectionist. I am stubborn. I seek perfection. And I've realized that while that will be mine, in the process I can grab hold of excellence.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: At Civil War, 69 other people. Three rings. I will not realistically throw everyone out of my ring. But I don't need perfection. I just need to get the last elimination. That's all that matters. I don't need to eliminate the other two winners from the rings. I just need to eliminate the last one. And if there's anything that I have proven is that Travis Vessey is always the last man standing. I refuse to leave this stage. I refuse to be told there's nothing left for me to do. On the contray. Everything is still out in front of me. As long as the World Heavyweight title isn't mine. As long as I am not considered the greatest wrestlers in GCW history, there is more for me to do. And I will never be satisfied. I will fail at achieving perfection. But at Civil War, I will grab excellence and I will see you all at Resurrection, in the main event, winning back the World title. I promise. Thank you all.

[Travis blows a kiss before he walks away.]

--

Alexander Jones Vs Jessica Anderson
[Jones goes for a lariat but Jessica ducks and connects with a spinning heel kick. Jessica with a standing dropkick and then a hip attack. Jones is staggered. Jessica goes for a springboard flying cross body block but Alexander catches her in mid-air and drops her with a back drop driver. Jones with a charging lariat. Jones with three rolling German suplexes. He stands, measuring Jessica as she pulls herself up. He goes for a spear but she avoids contact and he hits the turnbuckle hard. Jessica goes for a superkick but Alexander Jones catches the foot and pulls her into a Vertical Drop Brainbuster. He locks her in a Guillotine choke. Jessica taps out.]
WINNER: Alexander Jones

[Alexander has his hand raised in the center of the ring. Jessica Anderson starts to stir. On the outside, Veronica nods and claps her hands. Alexander points to Veronica, then looks in the direction of the ring bell. He gestures for a microphone. The referee then kneels down to tend to Anderson while Veronica saunters over. She snatches the mic out of the hands of the ring announcer, turning her nose up to him. The ring announcer is taken a back. Veronica quickly turns her back on him before walking up the steel steps. She enters the ring.

Meanwhile, Alexander places his hands on his hips, glaring at the fallen Anderson. His face is tightened. Veronica taps his right shoulder, causing him to twist his head towards her. She drops the mic in his hand. His music starts to fade. Alexander never breaks eye contact fro Anderson. The referee is seen warning him. Alexander throws his arms up in the air.]

Alexander: Get her out of here.

[Alexander shoos the referee. He mouths off to Alexander. Alexander remains unmoved.]

Alexander: I got things to do. Can't have this woman in the same ring as me.

[The crowd boos. Alexander towers over bot, now crossing his arms. Veronica peeks her head over, parroting what Alexander said previously.]

Alexander: Ole girl always happy tweeting about how excited she is to lose. Miss Happy to Be Here. That messes with my spirit. Pack her up and get her ass outta of here. Ain't going to say it no more.

[The referee snaps at Alexander. He doesn't move from his position. Eventually, the referee rolls Anderson out of the ring before helping her walk to the back. Veronica gives a mocking wave to them both. Alexander simply observes everything. Once they're gone, he turns his body to the crowd.]

Alexander: There is no happy to be here shit around here. We don't do that over here. People like that content. Not over here. Y'all can be amazed over these wins. All this is expected. Y'all let these legends, these white women take the air out of this mic. And y'all eat up everything they say. Like some seals. We don't do that over here.

[Alexander dust off his shoulders.]

Alexander I'm not in the mood to be playing games with small fries. Like that woman that just got carried out. All the names in this Civil War. The former champs. We're done with that. One by one I'mma take their soul. I'mma take their will away. The big belt is the only thing I want. I said last year I would get it in six months. Civil War made me a liar. I told Silverstone in the fall. I ain't with this small fry shit with the X belt. I want the big belt. Danielle Page made me a liar. I don't like lying to my Lord and Savior. I see how the game is played now. New world order coming. I don't care what they say. I don't care why y'all believe. I'mma give you what's going to happen. I'm taking Civil War. I'm taking that big belt. I'm taking this company. We getting to the money. No ands, ifs or buts. No remorse. No forgiveness. Everybody is an opp. Everybody.

[Alexander drops the mic. He then throws his arms up in the air to boos. Veronica points to him as his chest is out wide. He then exists the ring with Veronica following him to the back.]

--

Classical piano music begins to play. A few moments later and we spot the oh so charismatic Leviticus entering the scene from the right. He is dressed in a flamboyant purple and orange suit and tie. His long stringy black hair and black beard look very unruly to say the least.

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen! I am Levi Timothy Craig, better known to you as The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash…I am LEVITICUS!

The fans can be heard cheering in the background.

Leviticus: I am also a master negotiator because I have in a short amount of time negotiated two MWE world tag title shots and now a shot for the GCW Heritage Championship for my clients! They are absolutely Fabulous and one of them will be the Heritage Champion, the other will win Civil War, they are Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz!

Just then The Archangel enters the scene from Levi’s right and Summer Collins enters the scene from his left. Both are wearing matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniforms. Both carry pom poms with them to complete the cheerleader look.

Summer: You know, SIN, you and I are a lot alike. Both of us would do anything to win. So I know your type because I AM your type. The dirty tricks, the mind games, come on, champ, those are the dirty tricks that I use all the time. I wrote most of the dirty tricks in the playbook that you use. Yes, SIN, I admire what you have done to become Heritage Champion but I am also not ignorant of your plan to retain it at Civil War. You are banking on Jess and I to implode and you are left to pick up the pieces.

Collins shakes her head.

Summer: The flaw in your plan is that it only works if Jess and I are not on the same page. But unfortunately for you, we ARE on the same page. We have the same goal and that is to make sure ONE OF US leaves Civil War as the new GCW Heritage Champion.

Jessica: Did you watch what Summer and I did to one another in the contender’s match? We put on a masterclass of what it means to be a professional wrestler. We put on a clinic. It was arguably a match of the year candidate. And it went to the time limit. Summer and I both wanted a decisive winner but unfortunately it didn’t happen.

She shakes her head.

Jessica: And it also didn’t work out for you. Now instead of facing just Summer, or just me, you now have to face both of us at once in a triple threat match. And one of us will become the new GCW Heritage Champion. The strategy is simple and far more effective than yours. We will take you out. We will eliminate you from the equation. Then Summer and I will settle once and for all who should have won that night. Draws do not set well with me. I like decisive outcomes. So once we put you down, we will take care of things between the two of us.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: And this particular draw, admittedly stung more than most. I had the Million Dollar Dream locked in and Jess was going out. A few seconds longer and I would have won legitimately. But as fate would have it, we are now forced to deal with this triple threat match.

She turns to look at Jessica.

Summer: Good luck, Jess. May the better more Fabulous woman win, but understand that I NEED to win. I need it more than you. I need to prove that I am not just riding your coattails, that I can carry my weight in this tag team.

Jessica: You don’t need to prove anything to me, Summer. You know me better than anyone else outside of family and you have always been my toughest opponent. You are also the best of allies to have. You have always brought out the best in me. When we are on the same page, we are unbeatable. We will take out SIN. We will beat SIN. And one of us will be the GCW Heritage Champion.

Summer: Then at Civil War, ONE of the three of us will place, one of us will win the whole damn thing and go on to the main event of Resurrection and win the GCW World Championship. That is your spoiler, ladies, and gentlemen. That WILL happen because we are absolutely Fabulous!

--

Backstage we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock walking through the halls trying to find her locker room. The beautiful blonde is perched atop open toed black high heel pumps and she is also wearing a long sleeve black dress with a bateau style neckline. She keeps marching down the hall until she is approached by none other than the enigmatic Sophie O’Brian. Sophie is wearing a tight form fitting dark green bodycon dress with a hemline that stops just at the thighs. A sinister grin is on Sophie’s face. Julia, for her part, braces for a fight that could be coming. After all, the last time she saw Sophie, Sophie tried to blind her with a fireball to the face.

Julia: What the hell do you want?

Sophie: Calm yourself, Julia. I am not here to fight. Quite the contrary, I do not want to fight you. If you were paying any attention to what I said last week, then you would know that I only want to help you.

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: I heard what you said but I don’t believe a word of it. You are just poking a bear. You are just provoking me.

Sophie: Sometimes provocation is the only way to help someone in need. In your case, it is clear to me that I need to provoke you into doing what is necessary to advance your career. Two years ago you went to that dark place and it catapulted you to a Civil War win. But then you got scared of what you were capable of, so you restrained yourself, you left that dark place, and what happened? You failed to defeat Nadia Allen for the GCW World Title. But you learned your lesson, you went back to the dark place, and you defeated Lenore Price Mason to become GCW Global Champion. One year ago you went back to the dark place, you won the Civil War Match for a second straight year, you stayed in that dark place and defeated Kelsai Adamson-Mason to regain the GCW Global Championship. But then you once again got scared of the violence you were capable of and you pulled back. And what happened? You lost the Undisputed GCW Championship Match. You couldn’t chase D’Nae Moore to get your title back, because Kelsai and her goons decided it was best to continue ruining your life. But you went back to your dark place and you put her out of GCW permanently inside War Games. Now I look at you and I see that you have yet again got scared. You have again pulled back out of fear of what you are capable of. You think you can walk away from the Ultimate Sacrifice Match with gold but you will fail. You think you can win Civil War for a third straight year but you will fail. You BARELY defeated Jessi Ozborne. Now tonight you face Jazmyn Rain.

Sophie smirks.

Sophie: Do you honestly believe that this SOFT version of yourself is capable of defeating Jazmyn?

Julia: I know what I am capable of, Sophie. I know that I can defeat Jazmyn tonight and guess what? I will defeat her arrogant ass here tonight. As far as the Ultimate Sacrifice goes, I know that I can do it. I know I can win. You want to know why? Because I have the support of Destiny Skye, a TRUE friend, unlike you.

Sophie: I only want to help. One slip up and you or Destiny gets pinned and then BOTH of you are disqualified from Civil War.

Julia: But it won’t happen! We will survive the ultimate sacrifice! And I will go on to win the Civil War Match for a third straight year. I will become World Champion again because I KNOW I am capable of it.

Sophie shakes her head.

Sophie: I do not disagree with you. You certainly are capable of all of that, but you are only capable of it if you utilize all of the weapons at your disposal and there is one weapon you have stubbornly refused to utilize because you are scared of it. You are scared of Chastity. There is no need to be afraid. Chastity isn’t some split personality. It just your more aggressive and violent self. You want to be the super hero to all of these people. Chastity can be a type of hero, but a more effective hero…an anti-hero, if you will. But you must embrace it. It will make you stronger.

Julia: I do not need you to lecture me on what I should or should not do. When have you last won anything, Sophie? All you have managed to succeed at lately is brainwash a lunatic like Arcadia Chavez and then piss off me and Destiny. Neither of which is a smart move, because on Fever Skye Life will kick the ever living crap out of Transcendence. And THAT is a Vow of Chastity.

Sophie: So I take it more provocation is needed? Very well. Just know that what I do next is for your own good.

Sophie turns and walks off. Julia stares blankly ahead for a few moments before Destiny Skye comes rushing into view.

Destiny: Yo, Jules, where have you been?

Julia: Huh?

Destiny: I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Where were you?

Julia: Oh, sorry. I just got distracted.

Destiny: Sophie again?

Braddock nods her head. Destiny sighs.

Destiny: Bloody hell. She really needs to mind her own damn business. But we can’t worry about her right now. You have to fight Jazmyn tonight and you know she will be a tough challenge.

Julia: I know. But I will be ready. I promise.

Destiny: But are you ready for Civil War? Are you ready for the Ultimate Sacrifice? I mean, it is everything we both wanted. We both wanted world title opportunities, tag title opportunities, because we know we can do it all. Now we have that chance. But we’re risking our Civil War spots.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: I know it is a risk. But as they say, nothing ventured nothing gained. This is a risk worth taking. And I know you and I can survive.

--

The Atari Brothers Vs Queens of Chaos (Jessi Ozbourne & The Death Riders)

[Pacman and Jessi start off for their respective teams. Jessi with several arm drags in a row followed by a discuss forearm. Pacman staggers back to his corner and tags out to Donkey Kong. The power house rushes in but gets caught by a Bicycle Knee. Jessi makes the tag to Lilith Parker. Lilith with a superkick followed by a discuss big boot. A running forearm smash floors Donkey Kong. Lilith tags out to Kaya. Kaya and Lilith with a chop block big boot combination move. Kaya applies an ankle lock submission. Q-Bert and Pacman both in to break it up, which draws Jessi and Lilith in as a massive brawl ensues. The Atari Brothers do not fare well. Jessi with a bicycle kick followed by Discenchanted to Q-Bert and sends him to the outside. Lilith with Superknee Slingshot takes out Pacman. With Donkey Kong all alone Kaya Parker applies Parker’s Web. Kong taps out.]
WINNERS: The Queens of Chaos

--

Backstage…

There is the sound of some commotion in the backstage area. While workers rush around in a hopeful effort to find something that might diffuse the situation, our brave cameraman moves closer to the source of the sounds. Of course, it also helps that the cameraman gets a person-to-person invitation to the scene courtesy of the self-annointed GCW Fever Champion, “The Man'' Jonathan Scarborough. He moves out slightly, spotting the camera approaching and grabs it by the lens.

Scarborough: “You… camera jockey… this way…”

Aggressively pulling at the lens, he guides the camera around to ground zero… as it would be in this case, GCW “legends” Crasher and Basher laying on the floor, writhing in agony. Scarborough kicks a dented chair… possibly the assailing weapon… aside as he moves between the two fallen men.

Scarborough: “You see, I caught these two job monkeys talking shit about the Bling Empire.”

He casually rears his leg upward, stomping down on Basher’s back.

Scarborough: “I mean, I get it. The way those girls have been treated… have been spoken about by the upper echelon of Global Championship Wrestling… why wouldn’t a couple of nobodies attempt to join in the fun, right? Maybe get themselves over again at the expense of talent actually WORTH something? … Come here…”

Crasher gets halfway to his knees before Scarborough grabs him by the head, throwing him across the hallway into the wall.

Scarborough: “But me? I’m wired a bit differently, and when I hear such slander, I’m not going to stand back and let it go… OH NO! The Man is going to do what The Man does and that is stand up for what is RIGHT!”

Scarborough turns back to Basher, lifting his leg up and twisting around it, dropping across one.

Scarborough: “I’m sure if these two imbeciles could talk, they would be expressing deep, personal regret over the filth they allowed to escape their mouths, but as you can plainly see, they’re a bit busy…”

He lifts up his Fever Championship belt… the one he had made… and drops it down across the back of Crasher’s head.

Scarborough: “So let ME speak for them…”

He moves down behind Basher, sitting behind and grabbing his head. As he manipulates Basher’s mouth, he speaks in a monotonous voice, mocking that of his fallen victim.

Scarborough: “I’m sorry Mr. The Man… I was wrong to talk bad about the group that’s going to revolutionise this company. I won’t do it again, I swear!”

Scarborough grabs the back of Basher’s head, slamming it down on the floor.

Scarborough: “That doesn’t only go for the dregs of GCW. Anyone… and The Man means AAAAAAAAANYONE… caught talking shit about my girls will be subject to the same result.”

He scoffs and pushes himself back to his feet.

Scarborough: “That goes for Twin Magic and Jezzi Osborne. You know, everyone wants to tell me how dangerous they are and how intimidated I should be. Well I’m not intimidated, and I think these… *snicker*... “legends would be happy to tell you just how dangerous I am!”

Scarborough stomps down on Crasher’s back, kneeling over him and pulling his head up.

Scarborough: “Isn’t that right, monkey?”

Crasher only gurgles as Scarborough applies greater pressure.

Scarborough: “So if you think we’re going to be bested… that this is going to be some kind of PUNISHMENT for Dani, Vero and I… you are SORELY mistaken! Civil War is where we put it out there and show what we’re capable of… proving why WE are the dangerous ones here!”

Scarborough gets up off Crasher’s back as security finally makes it to the scene. They pull Scarborough away from his fallen chum, but The Man raises his hands up, voluntarily stepping from Crasher.

Scarborough: “I’m going… I’m going… keep your hands off me!”

He turns to exit the scene, casually adding one more soccer-style kick to Basher’s ribs as he goes. The scene shifts.

--

[We go backstage to GCW Reporter Samuel Price. Standing next to him are GCW Undisputed World Champion D'Nae Moore, and her boyfriend, now fiance, Jeffrey Alexander. D'Nae wears a tight black thigh length skirt and shiny blue halter top, holding her title belt draped over one arm. Jeff is in black denim pants and a plain black t-shirt, topped with a matching black denim jacket. He stands behind his woman, one hand resting intimately on her hip.]

Price: “Good evening fans, right now I have with me the GCW World Champion D'Nae Moore, along with Jeffrey Alexander. And seeing as how you haven't been on GCW TV since Valentine's Day, I believe congratulations are in order.”

[D'Nae smiles, and Jeff gives Price a nod of acknowledgment.]

D'Nae: “Thank you, Samuel! And while we're on the subject, I just want to say to everyone... thank all of you for the congrats, the well wishes, the cards, everything! I think I was the only one truly shocked, I never thought getting married was something Jeff ever wanted to do, and I was good with that. We are who we are regardless. But there ain't no way I was gonna turn that down, and I couldn't be happier.”

Jeff: “Thanks, my man. And like my girl said, that goes out to everyone.”

Price: “Of course. With the personals out of the way, let's get to business. Let's talk about Civil War.”

D'Nae: “Yes, let's. Civil War... that's the show that got so much started for me here in GCW. Two years ago, I finished in second place, earning me a shot at the Heritage Championship. I went on to win that, and successfully carry it for quite a while, even being the woman who unified it with the North American Championship. And now...”

[D'Nae looks down at the World Championship belt she's holding, and smiles. She looks back up and holds the belt up a little higher.]

D'Nae: “Now, I hold this championship, the GCW World Championship, after I was also the woman who unified it with the Global Championship. My point here, Samuel, is that I'm a woman who makes history. And At Civil War, in the Ultimate Sacrifice match, I plan on making some more. Me and Miss America have an opportunity. If one of us pins one of the Tag Team Champions, MooreAmerica will become Tag Team Champions one more time!”

[The crowd can be heard cheering in the background. Price nods.]

Price: “That's correct. But you are also in a precarious position, where you could lose the World Championship without being pinned. If someone gets a pinfall on either you OR Miss America... they become World Champion. How do you feel about that stipulation?”

D'Nae: “Sometimes you gotta take a big risk to get a big reward. That's the whole story of my life. I took a huge risk when I took a bus out of Atlanta with just a backpack and about two hundred dollars to my name, headed to New Orleans to train, not even sure if I would GET trained, because at the time? Amy Chastaine wasn't running a school. But I bet on myself, and look at me now. Undisputed World Champion. Engaged to a man who used to be infamous for chasing skirts all over the country. If that ain't history making, I don't know what is.”

[D'Nae looks back over her shoulder at Jeff. He smirks and shrugs, not denying it. D'Nae laughs a little and turns back to Price.]

D'Nae: “My point though, Samuel, is that I'm good with the stipulation. I love a challenge, and I love it when people don't think I can survive a situation I've been put into... and I prove them wrong. I'm not the only one with something to lose here. Sky Bird can lose their titles. Skye Life can lose their Civil War spots. I don't wanna sound too into myself, but maybe you should be asking those four women how they feel about it, cause one of THOSE things is gonna be happening. I ain't losing this belt. And if me and MA can make it happen? Ima be walking out carrying two of these beauties. So best believe Ima be watching Miss America and Skylar Rayner close later tonight.”

Price: “I have to admire your confidence. I know you have some scouting to do tonight, so that's all I have for you. Thank you both for your time.”

D'Nae: “I always got time for you, Samuel.”

Jeff: “You heard the lady. Yeah boi.”

[The future wife and husband both smile as we cut away.]

--

Miss America Vs Skylar Rayner
[Skylar starts off fast with The Kick That Knocked Aries Down, which staggers Miss America into the corner. Skylar with a monkey flip out of the corner followed up by a step up enziguri. Double foot stomp attempt but Miss America rolls out of the way. Skylar goes for a cutter but Miss America counters with Fireworks. Miss America with an Irish Whip and then a flapjack. America kips up to her feet and drops Rayner with a lariat and then a superkick to the outside. Miss America with a suicide dive over the top onto Skylar. Miss America goes for a Fireworks outside the ring but Skylar counters into a snap ddt on the outside. Skylar rolls Miss America back into the ring. She goes for a springboard shooting star press but Miss America gets her knees up at the last second. Miss America with an American Leg Sweep. She covers but Rayner kicks out at two. Red, White, Black, and Blue Kick from Miss America. She waits as Rayner pulls herself up. She tries to apply The American Dream but Skylar counters into a cutter. Skylar connects with Flipping Bird! She connects with a double foot stomp. The cover but Miss America shoots her right shoulder up off the canvas at the last possible second. Skylar goes for Sky’s The Limit but Miss America ducks out of the way. Miss America with a spear. MANIFEST DESTINY! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Miss America

--

Livewire cuts to the backstage area where Jazmyn Rain is walking into the camera shot. However, Jazmyn is dressed differently. She even has a lighter blonde wig on. It becomes obvious that she is wearing a parody costume as she has a crown on her head, a blue gown and a sash that says “Aphrodite’s Bitch” on it. She’s definitely hearing the boos from the audience as she begins to speak.

Jazmyn Rain: “Mother”, may I please, pretty please have your permission to cut a promo? Okay! Thank you “mother”. Hi, my name is Julia Braddock and for nearly the last decade, I have been known to be Aphrodite’s Bitch! I won that crown! In fact, before I ever met Aphrodite, I was considered just another member of the Braddock family that nobody really cared about. But, I was basically stupid and Aphrodite ended up controlling me and together, we brought Glory to our side! Remember Camelot?

Well, who does anymore… but oh my goodness, that was almost like, career suicide for me! While everyone else in Camelot, especially my “mother” Aphrodite was making things happen, I was making Victoria Salinas in GCW happen by losing the TV title to her when she first came here! Poor me! I’m a weak little BITCH that allowed people like MOTHER APHRODITE and Mason Von DIPSHIT to boss me around. And SURE, I made a break through and started being a nice person and all… only to devolve back to THIS when I won the GCW World title for the first time! THAT is when I became THE face of GCW… never mind the fact that Victoria kept kicking my ass OVER AND OVER and that over on Livewire, TRUE GREATNESS in the name of Jazmyn Rain was being the REAL face of GCW! I mean, had she actually stayed, she’d probably be considered the greatest wrestler in GCW history because that’s how great she is!

But see, Jazmyn… she sacrificed that, and the Global title, because ultimately, unlike me… the COWARD that I am… the GREAT JAZMYN was bold and brave enough to venture into other companies and expand her horizons… even winning a 4th world title along the way while I… Aphrodite’s bitch… the COWARD… stayed behind and became the “face of GCW” picking on weaker competition than what was around during the time of THE GREAT JAZMYN! So mother… PLEASE… PLEASE forgive me for getting my ass kicked by THE GREAT JAZMYN!

PLEASE don’t paddle me, mommy! PLEASE!

I LOVE YOU!

I’m your BIGGEST FAN, your ULTIMATE BOOTLICKER! PLEASE don’t be angry with me! Please don’t ground me! Please don’t put me in the horse stable like you did Pierce Manning that one time… PLEASE…

…even though my face looks like I could blend in with the horses but WHATEVER….

PLEASE Jazmyn… spare me oh great one! Spare me for smiting you! Spare me for thinking I could be better than you! It’s not my fault that I only won back to back Civil War matches because I didn’t have to go through the likes of you, Victoria and Myra! Please… I’ll kiss your shoe and worship you!

Jazmyn finally takes a pause and has a laugh to herself as she chucks the tiara, removes the sash and rips away the gown she was wearing revealing her wrestling gear.

Jazmyn Rain: Let’s not FORGET, JULIA BRADDOCK… that when I was HERE… as the FACE OF LIVEWIRE… YOU would’ve NEVER compared to me. The only reason why you were able to avoid the reality of me beating you down like the little BITCH you really are is because you were over on Shotgun, hiding on the B SHOW over there, getting your ass handed to you on a constant basis by Victoria Salinas! During that time? Gosh, I’d say you were like what? The 7th banana on Shotgun? It wasn’t just Victoria you took a back seat to. It was Chantelle Chambers, it was Isabella Harker, it was Adrian Waters, it was Myra Lynwood once she got traded over there, it was of course, Glory you took a back seat to as well. And yet, NOW you’re the “face of GCW” after ALL of those names I just mentioned suddenly left the GCW roster?

Bitch PLEASE!

You could NEVER be the “face of GCW”... how the FUCK can YOU be the face of GCW when you’re not even the face of your own FAMILY?

When I was here before, LIVEWIRE REVOLVED AROUND ME! GCW WAS ME! I was the one that everyone talked about! I was the one that was the so called “leader of the Scooby Gang”... and I just vomited in my mouth bringing up that stupid little pet nickname JEALOUS BITCHES like APHRODITE would throw around! Hey, maybe there’s a use for the Guardian Angel still after all… considering that there’s a fucking turf to defend tonight! Don’t worry Julia, I’m not out to break your ankle or to run you out of professional wrestling. But what I AM going to prove is that you are a benefit of WEAKER COMPETITION that you got to coast through after I left!

Well the measuring stick has shifted back where it needs to be, BITCH! And you’re LOOKING AT HER! So when I’m done putting YOU in your place, then there is only ONE thing you can do…

WORSHIP ME… BITCH!

Jazmyn walks by the camera and even shoves it a bit, causing the scene itself to cut into a static.

---

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. To the right of Dexter stands Destiny Skye dressed in torn denim jeans, black boots, a white crop top, and a black leather jacket. To Dexter’s left stands “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Braddock is wearing black tights, a pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and matching pink kick boots.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, Dexter Russell here with my guests at this time, they are Destiny Skye and “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, please welcome Skye Life!

Julia: Thanks, mate.

Dexter: Destiny, you are not scheduled to compete tonight. So I assume you are just here to support Julia?

Destiny: That’s right. We know what lengths Jazmyn has been willing to go lately to win a match, on top of that Jules and I have Sophie O’Brian and Arcadia Chavez to watch out for. So yeah, I’m here to watch my best mate’s back, to make sure no shenanigans go down. Other than that, tonight is all about Jules.

Dexter nods his head.

Dexter: Fair enough. So Julia, tonight you are facing Jazmyn Rain in what many are describing as a dream match. You battled Sophie, you battled Jessi, now you are battling Jazmyn, all in the lead up to Civil War. Is this all part of your preparation?

Julia: Yes. Fact is, Dex, in Civil War you have to be ready, willing, and able to take on any challenge at any time. When I said that I was willing to take on any and all challengers I meant it. Unfortunately Sophie wasn’t willing to face me straight up. She had ulterior motives which I still do not understand. Jessi at least was willing to face me straight up and I admire her guts and her determination. She pushed me to my limits and I know she has a bright future here in GCW. As far as Jazmyn goes…

Julia: …hell, I don’t know what to think. This definitely isn’t the same Jazmyn Rain the fans of GCW once knew and loved. You could argue that she lost her damn mind. Jazmyn wants to act all upset because I call myself The Face of GCW? I defend that moniker every single time when I set foot inside of a GCW wrestling ring. I defend that moniker each and every time I stand before the legions of GCW fans who watch me compete, because I represent them. I represent all of the GCW fans. That is why I call myself The Face of GCW. I call myself that because the fans believe it! The fans accept it! The fans themselves decided it!

She points a finger at the camera.

Julia: That used to be your title, Jazmyn. You used to be The Face of GCW. But then you turned your back on the fans. You betrayed them. You could become that face again. Fans are very forgiving. But the way you are acting I don’t see you turning over a new leaf anytime soon. So on behalf of the GCW fans, I am going to plant my boot so far up your ass that maybe it will set you straight. I will kick you in the head so damn hard that maybe I will kick some sense into that skull of yours. You picked a fight with me, Jazmyn. And like I said, I have no problems facing anyone. I back down from no challenges. But you picked this fight at the wrong damn time because I am at my very best around Resurrection season. So tonight you will get the very best of Julia Braddock and I will put you down for the count. That is a Vow of Chastity!

--

Main Event
Jazymn Rain Vs Julia Braddock

[Jazmyn gets caught by several quick arms from Julia followed by a deep arm drag into an arm bar. Jazmyn fights to her feet but Braddock switches into a hammerlock. Jazmyn breaks it with elbows to the face and hits the ropes but Julia drops her with a bicycle kick, an axe kick, and a scissors kick. Braddock whips Jazmyn into the ropes. Braddock with a stinger splash. Jazmyn staggers out of the corner into a spinning heel kick from Braddock. Julia with an elbow drop, a second elbow, a third, she curtsies and then drops a fourth elbow. Braddock leaps on top of Jazmyn and applies a fujiwara arm bar. Rain reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Jazmyn drags herself outside the ring. Braddock goes for a suicide dive but Jazmyn steps out of the way and Braddock hits nothing but the hard concrete floor! Jazmyn pulls her up and whips her into the hard steel ring steps. Jazmyn with a snap suplex on the outside. She rolls into the ring to break the count before going back out after Braddock. Jazmyn with a belly to back suplex on the outside. She then takes Julia by the legs and slingshots her face first into the steel ring post. Jazmyn pulls Braddock up and rolls her back into the ring. Jazmyn with a top rope cross body into a cover and a near fall.]

[Braddock is bleeding profusely from the head shot earlier. Jazmyn sees it and goes right on the offensive, first with a spear and then mounting Braddock and raining down right hands to open up the cut even more. Jazmyn with a tilt a whirl head scissors. A cover and another near fall. Jazmyn argues about the count with referee Malcolm Stride, meanwhile Julia is recovering. Jazmyn turns around in time to duck a clothesline, float over, and drop Braddock with a ddt. Jazmyn locks in an arm bar. Braddock fights her way back to her feet. Jazmyn switches to a hammerlock. Julia reverses into a hammerlock of her own. Jazmyn counters with a stunner and then goes to the outside and drops Julia with a Rain Drop. The cover and Julia just barely gets a shoulder up. Jazmyn locks in Angel’s Wings. Braddock struggles in the hold, refusing to quit. After about a minute she reaches the bottom rope, forcing a break. Jazmyn drags her back out to the center and tries to lock it in again but Braddock counters into Thy Kingdom Come! Now Jazmyn is being punished! After about forty seconds in the excruciating hold Jazmyn manages to roll herself over on top of Braddock, forcing her shoulders down for a one, a two, but NO! Julia breaks the hold before the fatal three.]

[Both women scramble back to their feet. Julia with a boot to the gut and drops Jazmyn with Excommunication. Braddock then climbs to the top turnbuckle and comes off with a shooting star press! The cover but Jazmyn gets a shoulder up at the last possible second! Julia pulls Jazmyn up and gets her set for Cult of Personality but Jazmyn counters into a reverse ddt. Jazmyn applies an arm bar. Julia manages to counter the hold into Thy Kingdom come after about thirty seconds! Jazmyn now fights for about thirty seconds until she manages to counter it into an ankle lock! Thirty seconds later and Julia manages to reach the ropes, forcing a break. Jazmyn takes Braddock and goes for a ddt but Julia counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Julia with Cult of Personality, she hangs on and drops her for a second time with Cult of Personality, she hangs on and drops her for a third time with Cult of Personality! Julia finally releases her grip and climbs to the top rope. Braddock leaps off for a swan dive headbutt but Jazmyn rolls out of the way and Julia hits nothing but the canvas! Jazmyn goes to the outside and connects with a second Rain Drop! Then Jazmyn goes for the Rain Splash…no! Julia gets her knees up! Julia hooks Jazmyn up and drops her with Chastisement! The cover but NOO! Jazmyn gets a shoulder up at the last possible second!]

[Braddock is shocked that Chastisement did not put Jazmyn away. The fans begin to chant “FIGHT FOREVER!” Julia decides to try again. She sets Jazmyn up for another Chastisement but Rain counters with a uranage! Jazmyn with a springboard asai moonsault! The cover but Julia gets a shoulder up! Jazmyn with a snap suplex, she hangs on and rolls through to drop her with another, she hangs on and rolls through to drop her with a third. Jazmyn whips Julia hard, shoulder first, into the steel ring post. Julia staggers out of the corner and Jazmyn plants her with a bridging German suplex for a cover but Braddock barely is able to kick out. Rain pulls her up and whips her into the ropes. She goes for a clothesline but Julia ducks, rebounds, and strikes with a flying forearm! Julia kips up to her feet. She strikes Jazmyn with a superkick, sending her to the outside! Braddock tries for a suicide dive again but this time connects with Jazmyn! Braddock pulls Jazmyn up and sets her up for a Vow of Chastity on the outside…NO! Jazmyn shoves Julia away, sending Braddock face first into the steel ring post, once again opening up the wound on Braddock’s head!]

[Jazmyn rolls back into the ring to break the count. She goes back outside and watches Julia slowly recover. Jazmyn rushes in but Julia counters with a drop toe hold, sending Jazmyn face first into the steel steps. Both women are hurting on the outside while the referee begins his count. Jazmyn rolls over and now we can see a cut has opened up over her eye as well. Braddock rolls Jazmyn back into the ring. Julia snatches Jazmyn and applies The Guillotine! Jazmyn is beginning to fade away…but then the crowd begins to boo…they’re booing because Sophie O’Brian and Arcadia Chavez are charging the ring! Arcadia and Sophie enter the ring. Julia breaks the hold to confront them but Arcadia immediately drops Braddock with Scythe. Sophie drills Julia with Hagia Sofia. Jazmyn rises to her feet and, along with Arcadia and Sophie, they begin to triple team Braddock. Rain Splash from Jazmyn to Braddock!]

[Suddenly the fans cheer as they see Destiny Skye hitting the ring wielding a lead pipe. Jazmyn, Sophie, and Arcadia decide that it is best to fight another day and the trio make their exit. Destiny stands guard over Julia whilst Sophie and Arcadia exit through the crowd. Jazmyn smirks, she may have lost but she left Braddock lying in the center of the ring.]
WINNER via Disqualification: Julia Braddock