Fever 3.03

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.03

Post by admin » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:11 pm

FEVER: 3/11/2023 (Dean Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC)

Clyde Sutter vs. Saul Ramsey
[Sutter with a clothesline from hell taking out Saul Ramsey. Sutter with a buckle bomb to Ramsey. Clyde Sutter throws him out of the ring and then follows him. Sutter whips him into the steel steps. Sutter turns suddenly and charges, delivering an Unforgiven Kick to Saul’s sister Aurora Ramsey! Sutter smirks nastily as he pulls Saul up and rolls him back into the ring. Clyde with The Cruciform Slam. He then drops Saul with Judge, Jury, & Executioner! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Clyde Sutter

[Sutter isn’t done. He goes outside where Aurora Ramsey has just recovered. He throws her into the ring and drills her with Unforgiven. He locks her in Judgment Day. He keeps it in until it is clear that she is unconscious. Finally Sutter releases the hold. The Assassin stands over his fallen prey before making his exit.]

=====================================================================

We open inside the dressing room of The McBride Corporation. Karen and Melanie McBride are getting prepared for their match tonight. Meanwhile Blair McBride is giving instruction and their executive assistant, Sierra Michaels, just watches on.

Blair: Ever since we lost the Undisputed Tag Team Championship we have been in the toilet. Ever since we lost the tag titles to The Alan Family, we have been on a downward spiral. We are losing matches and hence losing money. We need a change, ladies!

Karen: Y’know, Blair, with all due respect all you have been full of since losing the tag titles is just good speeches.

Blair shakes her head.

Blair: That’s not true! I’ve had plenty of good ideas!

Melanie: Kare-Bear is right. You have had only one idea since we lost the tag titles and that idea was to bring Sierra back into The McBride Corporation. And how has that worked out? How has her inclusion into her group helped the cause? Newsflash, it hasn’t! You basically use her as cannon fodder while you act as our manager.

Blair: But that’s my job! I work best behind the scenes…

Karen: You haven’t done that great as our manager lately, Blair. And during our reign as champions, you were training to be a wrestler yourself. What happened to that, huh? Is that why you brough Sierra on board, so that you wouldn’t have to be a wrestler anymore?

Blair: Maybe I did? But it is because I do my best work as a manager. You know that to be true.

Melanie: Yeah, well I don’t like how we’ve been treating Sierra lately.

Karen: Neither do I.

Sierra: It is ok, Ms. McBride.

Melanie: Hush it, Sierra. No more of this Ms. McBride stuff.

Melanie turns to face Blair.

Melanie: Look, Kare-Bear and I are going to the ring and we are going to do our best. If we win tonight, it could be huge for our careers. But there DOES need to be change. You can’t just use Sierra here as cannon fodder simply because you own her contract. Sierra will fight harder and work harder if she has something to gain from this. So I say we start treating her as an equal…

She points a finger at Blair.

Melanie: …and the same goes for you. If you want to force Sierra to wrestle for our cause, then you need to start wrestling again.

Karen: That sounds like a great idea, Mel.

Blair: Seriously?!

Karen and Melanie nod their heads. Blair sighs.

Blair: Fine. I’m a team player. If that is what the majority wants then I will try it.

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. The journalist is the centerpiece of an absolutely Fabulous sandwich. To her right stands “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and to her left stands Summer Collins. Both members of Fabulous are dressed in matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform ring attire. Standing there with Janelle is The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash…yeah, Leviticus.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with…

St. Levi gently pushes her aside.

Leviticus: You’ve been great, Janelle. Honestly, you have. But let me handle it, k?

Janelle sighs and walks off.

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, YOUR RIGHTEOUS SAVIOR presents to you, the greatest tag team alive today, and your next GCW Heritage Champion, Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, they are absolutely FABULOUS!

Summer: Thank you, Levi. And thank you to everyone out there for your continued support of this absolutely FABULOUS brand that myself, Levi, and Jess have put together. Many claims to be able to do it all but few can actually back it up. Jess and I can and have done it all on multiple occasions. We have been singles champions multiple times over. Both of us are individually in the Hall of Fame. And at Civil War, one of us will walk away as the new GCW Heritage Champion.

The Archangel nods her head.

Jessica: Sventlana, SIN, whatever you want to call yourself, you think you can sow the seeds of discourse. You think you can divide and conquer Fabulous. You have no idea. You have no damn clue. Summer and I have been to hell and back as friends and as enemies. We have known each other long than most anyone on this roster. And that time together, that time fighting against each other and fighting with each other, has created tremendous respect for one another. It has united us in a common bond that no one can break, not even someone as cunning as you. You think you will split us up but you will fail. Summer…or myself…one of us will become Heritage Champion at Civil War and there is nothing you can do about it.

Summer: And to prove our unity, to prove our solidarity, we are here tonight ready to take on three other tag teams in a Tornado Rules Match. Because the fact is that Jess and I are STILL the best tag team in the world today. We will one day regain those tag team championships and add them to the Heritage title that we will soon claim as well. So tonight serves as an example, not just to the other tag teams but also for you SIN. This is an example of what Fabulous is capable of when we are united and on the same page.

Jessica: Tonight we will divide and conquer the other three teams in this match. And at Civil War, we will stand united to conquer YOU, SIN, and become the new GCW Heritage Champion. And it will be absolutely FABULOUS!

Tornado Rules
Fabulous vs. Twin Magic vs. The McBride Corporation vs. Jessica Anderson & Jodi Jennings
[This is Tornado Rules and chaos ensues from the start. Jessica Lasiewicz goes after Karen McBride and Marie Jones goes after Melanie McBride. Kimberly Williams and Jodi Jennings go at it. Jessica Anderson and Summer Collins slug it out. Lasiewicz with Our Lady Peace sends Karen tumbling to the outside and then she launches herself with a plancha over the top onto Karen. Marie with a snap suplex to Melanie McBride and then drops her with a bulldog takedown. Kim calls Marie over and they double superkick Jodi Jennings to the outside. Kim and Marie then toss Melanie out of the ring as well. Jessica with an Ass Kisser to Collins. But then Jessica Anderson turns around into a lariat from Lasiewicz. Kim with Shadowblade knocking Lasiewicz down. Marie pulls Summer up and sets her up for a Hot shot but Summer back drops out of it. Kim rushes over to help but Summer plants her with The Stock Market Crash. Summer turns around into a superkick from Jessica Anderson.]

[Then Blair McBride and Sierra Michaels hit the ring. Sierra plants Anderson with Fatality Effect. Blair knocks Marie and Kim back down with Air Blair. Karen and Melanie return to the ring and now The McBride corporation have a four person advantage over the other teams. Blair with a superkick to Lasiewicz. Karen hoists Jodi up and drops her with McBride’s Ride and Melanie follows it up with McBride Flies. Blair applies The Wall Street Cloverleaf to Marie. Sierra applies Judgment of Skuld to Jessica Anderson. Meanwhile Kim is outside the ring and brings out a tank of some liquid. She aims at the ring and begins to spray everyone down with….GHOST PEPPER HOT SAUCE! This causes the McBrides to lose control. Kim then brings a barbed wire steel chair into the ring. She blasts Blair in the head with it. She drills Sierra in the face with it. Karen tries begging off but backs right into Pure Deformation from Jessica Lasiewicz. Melanie superkicks the chair back into Kim’s face. Marie comes up from behind and drops Melanie with Ave Maria onto the barbed wire chair.]

[With the McBrides again out of the equation, Summer and Jessica try to take advantage. Golden Kiss of Death from Fabulous to Marie. The cover…1…2…3NO! Jodi with the save! Summer and Lasiewicz with Deadly Disrespect to Jodi. Kim leaps off the top and takes out both members of Fabulous with a top rope cross body block! Kim measures Summer for Shadowblade and connects! Before Kim can cover Jessica Anderson sneaks in and drops Kim with Stunned Silence! Anderson heads up top, it appears as if she is going for show stealer. Marie with a springboard dropkick to Jessica Anderson sending her flying off the top and onto Blair and Sierra on the outside, taking them both out. But the other McBrides are back in it. Marie turns around into a spear from Karen, taking her out. Karen and Melanie with Flight of the Valkyrie to Jessica Lasiewicz. Before they can follow up Summer snatches Melanie from behind and applies a Million Dollar Dream. Karen wants to intervene but Kim snatches her and applies Scorned. Who will tap out first, Karen or Melanie?]

[Lasiewicz breaks up the Scorned with an Our Lady Peace to Kim. Marie breaks up the Million Dollar Dream with an Ave Maria to Summer. Marie goes for a Hot Shot but Lasiewicz back drops out of it. Lasiewicz tries to lock in The Four Card Trick but Jodi Jennings in stops it with a ddt to Jessica Lasiewicz. Kim pops up and tosses Jodi out of the ring. Marie with a Divine Impact to Lasiewicz. 1…2…Jessica Anderson tries to break up but Kim intercepts with a spear…3!]
WINNERS: Twin Magic

We cut backstage where we find Clyde Sutter. The Assassin is still dressed in his all black wrestling gear. A sinister, cold dead stare is etched across his stony features.

Clyde Sutter: Were you paying attention? Did you take notes? Did you do your homework?

He shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: All of you claiming that Civil War will be your night. Those of you who foolishly believe that Civil War is your night of joy, your moment of triumph, I hope you were all watching what I did tonight to the Ramsey siblings. Saul and Aurora had no idea that tonight would be so devastating for them. Granted, as painful and as pathetic as Blood Rose’s career has been lately, I am sure neither of them expected to be victorious tonight. But did either of them predict that not just Saul but Aurora as well would be left lying unconscious in the center of the ring?

A smirk, the first sign of emotion, forms on his face.

Clyde Sutter: You see, the doomsday countdown is coming to its conclusion. Soon doomsday will be here and the closer doomsday gets, the more intense things become. Tonight is the last night, the final show before Civil War. So I knew I had to amp up the intensity. I knew I had to send a message to each and every person in the dressing room, each and every competitor in the Civil War Match needed to be shown a glimpse into their future. That’s what tonight was. It was a glimpse into the future, it was what everyone can expect out of me for the Civil War Match.

He sneers.

Clyde Sutter: Just as easily as Saul and Aurora fell at my feet, so too will each and every single person fall before me at Civil War! Anyone who foolishly believes that Civil War will be their night of glorious victory will be just as disappointed as the Ramsey siblings were tonight! I will destroy anyone in my path towards complete and utter destruction and inevitable victory in the Civil War Match! It is only matter of time and that time, the doomsday clock, it is counting down to its conclusion. Tick, tock…tick, tock…tick, tock…

We open backstage where we spot new GCW journalist, Joy Fullness. She has a bright and cheerful expression plastered across her lovely face. Standing on either side of her is Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams, the duo known as Twin Magic.

Joy Fullness: Yaaay! Isn’t tonight sooooo much fun?! So many fun fun happy matches and now on my first night back with Global Championship Wrestling I get to interview two sweet and pretty ladies I am soooooo super duper happy to know! Kimmy and Marie! Twin Magic! Thankies for being you and being here and congrats on tonight’s big super duper win!

Marie: Uh, yeah, thanks, Joy.

Kim: I like her.

Marie rolls her eyes. Joy claps her hands.

Joy Fullness: Yay! I like you too! So, like, wanna tell everyone how fun your match was tonight?

Marie: I don’t know about ‘fun’ but it was tough. Fabulous really are one of the best if not THE best tag team to ever do it in GCW. We know because we have battled them many times over. The McBride Corporation are dangerous and talented too, they are former tag team champions. They are even deadlier when you consider what they will do to win…which is anything. They brought out two extra people to help them out.. But still even at that, against all the odds, it wasn’t enough. Kimberly and I still proved to be too much for the competition.

Kim: And if ya wanna talk about doing ANYTHING to win, just look at tonight. Marie and I can do it by the book or we can stoop to any lows our opponents want. The McBrides decided to bring out their big guns. And I brought out mine.

Kim holds up the barbed wire steel chair from earlier.

Kim: Soooooo I hope The Bling Empire took note. Because me, Marie, and Jessi, we will do whatever it takes to shut them up for good at Civil War.

Marie: But that’s not all. Once we finish up The Bling Empire we are going to put all of our focus into the Civil War Match. Just as we have proven tonight, Twin Magic is back and better than ever. We can beat any team in this company. So whether it is tag team championship match, a shot at the Heritage or X Division Title, or if one of us wins it all and earns a shot at the world title, Twin Magic will use Civil War to catapult us both to Resurrection!

Joy: Yaaaay! That sounds fun!

Kim: Sooooo fun!

Marie sighs as she and Kim walk off.

[We fade backstage following the last match, the image on the screen being that of a woman wrapping black wrist tape around her hands. The footage slowly pans out, revealing that woman to be Jessi Ozborne, getting a sizable pop from the crowd. We see her decked out much differently than usual, with black, ripped denim short-shorts and a white, waist-tied QoC t-shirt replacing her usual ring gear. She’s approached by Janelle St. Clair, a microphone at the ready.]

Janelle St. Claire: “Ms. Jessi Ozborne! Could I have a moment of your time, please?”

[Jessi doesn’t break her gaze from what she’s doing as she responds.]

Jessi Ozborne: “Don’t see why not.”

Janelle St. Claire: “Jessi, it seems you’ve just recently found your groove here in GCW, being showcased as a future prospect on many occasions. However, it seems as though out of nowhere, you’ve taken up a bit of an issue with Bling Empire. Do you care to give us some insight on that?”

Jessi Ozborne: “First off, I wouldn’t say these issues came from out of nowhere. Anyone who knows me knows I have a general disdain for the entire Page family. Danielle Page is probably the most annoying of all of them, and I already kicked her head off her shoulders, so why not do it again just for fun, eh?”

Janelle St. Claire: “Well, you’ll have a chance to do just that next Sunday night at Civil War, as you team up with Twin Magic to take them on in a Trios Match. Now, as the leader of the Queens of Chaos, you’ve never often been seen teaming up with people outside of your own circle. Is there any sort of reluctance or hesitation when it comes to who you’re teamed up with?”

Jessi Ozborne: “None whatsoever. I like Twin Magic. Haven’t formed much of an opinion on Marie, if I’m being honest. But Kim? That’s my girl. Love her to death. We seem to be very like-minded people. I’d definitely see her being QoC material, but she seems to be about herself, and I respect that about her. Regardless of my opinions on the two however, we all have the same goal, and that’s giving the Bling Empire the ass-whooping their parents should’ve. Twin Magic invited me to take part, and I’m definitely gonna use my minutes there to do exactly that…and that’s on FACTS.”

[We faintly hear the crowd chanting “FACTS” along with Jessi from ringside.]

Janelle St. Claire: “Well, after that, you also take part in the Civil War Match in the main event. The winner of that match earns a Unified World Championship Match at Resurrection. It’s an important match, so do you have any nerves about competing at this level? Especially after competing in a match earlier in the night?

Jessi Ozborne: “It’s…different. That’s for damn sure. But I pride myself on taking every challenge put in front of me and knocking it out of the park. My first World Championship was won by me competing twice in one night. Was that as taxing as this night is likely about to be? I can’t say that it is. Does it mean I’m willing to do whatever it takes to call my shot to the top of this place? Absolutely.”

[Jessi finishes with her wrist tape, tucking the roll into her bag and putting her belongings in her locker.]

Jessi Ozborne: “But that’s in a week, I’m more focused on tonight. It’s one thing to say I’ve got a chance at hitting the home run next Sunday, but I feel it’s more important that I show everyone that as well. What better way to get that done to showcase myself in my element? Gotta Street Fight tonight, my absolute favourite. Then again, anything that involves the potential for bloodshed is definitely in my wheelhouse. Mason Van Stanton is about to see what everyone in the GCW locker room should be seeing, and that’s that when Jessi Ozborne shoots, Jessi Ozborne doesn’t miss. That’s not a threat, that’s a promise. And when The Queen promises, The Queen delivers. You’re. Fucking. Welcome.”

[The crowd chants along with Jessi’s parting catchphrase as she exits the locker room, leaving Janelle in her dust.]

Envy Ellis vs. Carman Diaz
[Carmen rushes in and springboards off the ropes for a hurricinrana but NO! Envy catches her and drills her with a buckle bomb! Arm drag from Envy into the Ellis Vice! Carmen hangs on as long as she can…which isn’t very long…before she taps out!]
WINNER via Submission in 10 Seconds: Envy ellis

Backstage we find a clearly agitated and upset Mason Van Stanton. The crooked con artist had been a manager for a long time but has now been forced to return to his wrestling roots due to someone interfering with his contract. He doesn’t know who it is messing with him and is seemingly nowhere near close to finding out. Tonight he faces Jessi Osborne in a street fight. But right now he is expecting an update from the man assisting him in the search for whoever it is behind the trickery.

Mason: Where is Leviticus?! He’s late!

Van Stanton looks at his watch nervously.

Mason: I don’t have time! My match is next!

“He isn’t coming.”

Van Stanton stops at the sound of a familiar voice. He turns to spot Sophie O’Brian standing not too far away. She smirks devilishly as she approaches Mason.

Sophie: Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins are growing impatient with him using you as his side hustle.

Mason: So he’s not coming?

Sophie: That’s what I said.

Mason: Damn it! Now what will I do?!

Sophie: I think now you go to the ring and fight Jessi. I do not have much experience with her but from what I do know she is quite good at what she does. I hear that Jessi is very deadly. And since this is a street fight…well…

Mason: Yeah, yeah, I’m screwed. What else is new?!

O’Brian chuckles.

Sophie: Oh Mr. Van Stanton, you act as if there is no hope? In fairness, if you continued to work with Leviticus then yes, you would have had no hope. But there are others out there with far better connections than him. There are people who know more than that delusional fool.

Van Stanton furrows his brow. His curiosity is peaked.

Mason: Oh yeah? Like who?

Sophie: Me.

Mason: What the hell do you think you can offer me that Leviticus couldn’t?

O’Brian shrugs her shoulders.

Sophie: Oh I don’t know, maybe an actual plan? You see, Mason, your problem is that you trusted a fool who boasts too much. Sure, Leviticus may be quite the investigator, but he lacks the necessary tools to solve your particular dilemma. But I have all of the tools necessary to solve your problems. I can find the answers you need.

Mason: How?

Sophie: You forget, Mason, that my best friend, the one I am most loyal to, is Glory Braddock. The same Glory Braddock who owns this company. Surely she would know what has happened to your contract. I could talk to her and find out for you.

Mason: I thought you and the Braddocks were not on friendly terms right now?

O’Brian rolls her eyes.

Sophie: Please. You are as short-sighted as the fools in the audience and the idiots in this locker room. I am trying to HELP Julia Braddock. She just doesn’t realize it yet.

Mason: Ok, even if I believed that…which I don’t…what do you get out of this? If you love the Braddock family so damn much, why would you help the man who has been fighting with them for so long? You must want something out of me.

Sophie: That’s correct. You are astute, Mr. Van Stanton. I will help but not for free. I have a price and my price is quite steep. As you pointed out, you DID harm my friends, the Braddocks, so I will not help you unless you can pay me quite a hefty price.

Van Stanton shakes his head.

Mason: Well forget it. I don’t have much funds right now. Whoever it is that screwed with my contract, making me a wrestler instead of a manager, also cut my pay. So I can’t pay you what you want.

Sophie: Wrong again, Mason. I do not want financial payment. You can pay me in secrets. You have a great deal of knowledge about the inner workings of this backstage area. During that year when you ran GCW alongside your brother Henry, you got to know the innermost secrets of the GCW locker room, most of whom are still with us today. I could make good use of that knowledge.

Mason: So you can form an army of your own? So you can find another disciple like Arcadia?

Sophie: What I do with the knowledge is none of your concern. I just want it. Now do you want my help or not?

Van Stanton sighs and nods his head.

Mason: Fine. I’ll tell you whatever you need to know. Just find out who is behind this so I can make them pay!

Sophie smirks knowingly.

Sophie: With pleasure, Mr. Van Stanton. With pleasure.

Sophie turns and walks off.

We cut to the backstage area where we find Angelica Jones and Kayla Jones, the duo known as The Sisterhood, in the office of the Fever General Manager, who also happens to be Angelica Jones.

Angel: Greetings, Chapel Hill!

The fans pop loudly in the background.

Angel: This is the final stop before Civil War and you know what that means?

Kayla: We’re going to brag about how damn great we’ve been at Civil War and how we’ll win it again this year?

The older sister shakes her head.

Angel: No, not this time, because let’s face it, our record at Civil War…even our COMBINED record at Civil War, has not been that great. How many Civil War Matches have the two of us won combined? Just the one…and it was me.

Kayla: Way to rub it in, sis. But at least I defended a world championship at a Civil War event. And I even was in the main event of a Resurrection.

Angel: This is true. We have done a great deal in our careers but we have not been that great at this event. So on our one last run, our farewell tour if you will, it would not be appropriate unless we made one last push to do well in the Civil War Match. And as it turns out we got a VERY lucky draw.

Kayla: You could say that again. We are both in the same ring.

Angelica smirks knowingly.

Angel: Which is bad news for everyone else in that ring. Because The Sisterhood will be a united force for the duration of that ring, eliminating anyone and everyone in that ring, until it comes down to the two of us. And then we will see who is the better sister.

Kayla: Spoiler alert…its me.

Angelica shakes her head.

Angel: Or maybe not. Regardless of who it is, that person, me or Kayla, will punch The Sisterhood’s ticket to Resurrection. Guaranteeing us a title shot of some sort. Maybe a run at the tag titles? X Division or Heritage?

Kayla: Or maybe I could main event Resurrection one last time?

Angelica shrugs her shoulders.

Angel: Maybe. Just wait and find out.

Street Fight
Jessi Osborne vs. Mason Van Stanton
[Jessi starts out quick with a pump kick, a spinning backfist, Muay Thai Knee Strikes, and an enziguri. Van Stanton rolls to the outside to break the momentum. Jessi goes out after him. Mason throws powder into her eyes. Van Stanton floors her with a clothesline. He grabs the ring bell and decks her with it as she rises up to her feet. He drops her with a swinging neck breaker on the outside. He reaches underneath the ring and finds a Singapore cane. He swings but Jessi avoids contact. A bicycle knee to Mason causes him to drop the cane. Jessi picks it up and blasts him with it repeatedly in the back and the ribs. BitchCraft! The cover…1…2…Kickout! Jessi picks up the ring bell that Mason had used earlier. He pulls himself up and turns around into a shot to the face with the ring bell! Jessi rolls Mason back into the ring. She brings a table into the ring to the delight of the fans! She sets it up in the corner but Van Stanton has had time to recover. She turns around into The Masonic Code. The cover…1…2Kickout! Van Stanton is furious and goes for it again but she counters with Brannigan’s Law! He staggers against the table propped up in the corner. Jessi with Human Hand Grenade through the table! Osborne sets Mason up in the center of the ring…THE END! She hits it! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jessi Osborne

We switch to another part of the arena. There we find Hall of Fame journalist (just as her!) Janice King. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am HALL OF FAME journalist…the original, by the way…Janice King! And my guests at this time are none other than Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye, together known as Skye Life! Thank you for joining me!

Julia: No problem, Janice.

Destiny: Yeah, no problem. But we do have to go to the ring and some skulls in, so if you’d kindly make this quick…

Janice nods her head.

Janice: Well let’s go ahead and address that match first, shall we? This started out when Sophie requested the opportunity to face you, Julia, one on one, only to have that match end in a disqualification with the arrival of Arcadia Chavez and the subsequent fireball attack from Sophie. Then on Livewire they interfered with your match against Jazmyn Rain and would have done permanent damage had it not been for Destiny saving you. Now Sophie and Arcadia, who call themselves Transcendence, are facing you both tonight and yet Sophie still insists that she only wants to help you. Do you care to enlighten us or try to make sense of what this is all about?

Braddock shrugs her shoulders.

Julia: Your guess is as good as mine, Janice. I don’t know what got into Sophie but something in her changed. I always knew she was a little different from the rest of us who went through my father’s wrestling school but now she has gone over the edge. And for some reason she thinks she is helping me by provoking me, by taunting me, with these attacks. She claims that by bringing out my more aggressive nature that I will improve myself and improve my chances here in GCW. Sophie thinks that the Chastity version of Julia Braddock is superior to The Kensington Knockout version of Julia Braddock. But she is wrong, she is dead wrong, and whether it all ends tonight, or if I have to fight her a million times, I will eventually prove to her that any version of Julia Braddock is the absolute best to do it in this company and I am most definitely better than Sophie O’Brian.

Destiny: Sophie and Arcadia picked the wrong damn fight, that’s all I’m gonna say. Jules is right, whether she is aggressive as hell or if she plays by the rules, it doesn’t matter, she will still kick ass with the best of ‘em. Tonight, we are going to kick Sophie and Arcadia’s collective asses and make them regret provoking Skye Life.

Janice: Moving on, let’s discuss Civil War. Tonight is the final show before Civil War and you two are placing your spots in the Civil War Match at stake in the Ultimate Sacrifice Match. Should either one of you get pinned or made to submit in this match, you both lose your spots in the Civil War Match. Is the risk worth the reward?

Julia: Let’s assess this, shall we? Our spots in the Civil War Match ARE at stake but that’s only if we get pinned or made to submit. If we beat Ana Starling or Skylar Rayner, we become GCW World Tag Team Champions. If we beat D’Nae Moore or Miss America, the one who scores the fall becomes GCW World Champion. And in either scenario one or both of us still gets to enter the Civil War Match. So is it worth the gamble? You damn right it is. But if you ask me, Janice, this IS NO GAMBLE! There is NO RISK involved because you are looking at two former GCW World Champions. You are looking at two former Resurrection main eventers. You are looking at a team who has beaten every major tag team in this company in less than a year. And when you look at me, you are looking at someone who performs at her absolute BEST during the Resurrection season. This is no gamble. We are going to walk away champions. And one of us will win the Civil War Match.

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny: Damn right! Jules is and has always been at her best during this time of year. And me? I have been itching to get back to the World Championship ever since I lost it to Minerva years ago. We have fought too damn hard to stop now. This is our time and neither Skye Life nor MooreAmerica will stand in our way!

Julia: And THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

We cut to the ready area where Sophie O’Brian and her partner in the Transcendence, Arcadia Chavez, stand ready and waiting for their upcoming match against Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye. Arcadia looks on with a blank stone cold emotionless stare. Sophie O’Brian has a smirk on her face.

Sophie: I admit that my methods are strange and peculiar. I admit that my methods are unorthodox. But no one should question my motives. My motives are pure and without stain. Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push. Now I am not here to drive anyone mad; quite the opposite. I am here to drive them…sane. I am here to make people realize their true potential.

She motions to Arcadia next to her.

Sophie: Arcadia here was a lost soul. But I found her. I helped her. My methods did not make sense at first, did they? Why would I attack Arcadia? Why would I provoke her to rage? It made no sense, did it? But look at her now. She is normal. Not only is she normal but she is stronger than she has ever been. And she expresses her gratitude by helping me in my quest to help others.

O’Brian points at the camera.

Sophie: I only wish to help you, Julia. Kelsai Adamson-Formerly-Mason provoked you again and again and again until you went to that dark, aggressive, violent place in your soul that you claim to be afraid of. You got rid of The Kensington Knockout and became Chastity. The Kensington Knockout would have been unable to lead her team to victory in War Games and ultimately vanquish Kelsai once and for all. But Chastity did. Those eyes…those eyes full of rage and aggression and violence…when I looked into those eyes I knew at that very moment that I had to bring that out in you again. Only I had to make certain it would last. That is the reason for the initial fireball attack, that is the reason why Arcadia and I subsequently interfered with your match against Jazmyn and triple teamed you. We are trying to get you to realize your full potential. Tonight we will do whatever is necessary to help you, Julia. I want to see you and Destiny become tag team champions. I want to see you become world champion. I want to see you win the Civil War Match and main event Resurrection for a third straight year. But if you are going to do that then you need to become THE BEST VERSION of Julia Braddock.

She shakes her head.

Sophie: That version is NOT The Kensington Knockout. I want Chastity. And I will get her. I will get her one way or another.

Skye Life vs. Transcendence
[Julia and Destiny are making their way to the ring but before they can enter the ring they are ambushed by Sophie and Arcadia. Sophie rams Julia face first into the steel ring post and Arcadia connects with a superkick to Destiny. Chavez mounts Destiny and rains down right hands. Sophie whips Julia into the steel steps. Arcadia pulls Destiny up and goes for a suplex but Destiny counters into a Destiny Cutter on the outside. Sophie has mounted Braddock and is raining down right hands. Destiny goes over and pulls Sophie off and the two begin to trade back and forth. Destiny backs her against the steel ring post. Destiny charges in but Sophie moves out of the way and Destiny slams face first into the steel. Destiny turns around into a Scorched Earth Policy! Fireball to the face! Sophie rolls Destiny into the ring and then rolls Julia into the ring. Chavez is up now and joins Sophie in the ring. Arcadia has a pair of handcuffs and handcuffs Julia to the ring ropes. Sophie then gets a microphone.]

Sophie: I am helping you, Julia! Remember that! I am helping you! You cannot win the tag titles, the world title, or the Civil War Match unless you completely give in to your aggressive self! And I know what ultimately caused you to give in and pull the trigger on Chastity the last time. It was when Kelsai tried to injure Destiny. So remember, I am doing this for your own good.

[Braddock is begging for Sophie not to do it. Sophie ignores the pleas as she and Arcadia pull Destiny up and drop her with Under The Graveyard (magic killer). Sophie pulls Destiny back up and holds her for Arcadia to drill her with Scythe followed by Hagia Sofia from Sophie, THE BOOK OF SIRACH! Arcadia applies Samael Song to Destiny. Slowly but surely Destiny is choked unconscious, while Sophie taunts Julia who can do nothing but watch. Once Destiny is unconscious Sophie orders Arcadia to release the hold. Sophie and Arcadia then make their exit.]
WINNERS: No Contest

Backstage we find Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz alongside their manager Leviticus. St. Levi seems rather happy, considering he is in the main even tonight. This is in contrast to his clients. Jessica and Summer look a pair of depressed cheerleaders whose team lost; which is accurate, considering they did lose tonight.

Summer: What is the point of this?

Jessica: I don’t know. Ask him.

Leviticus: Oh come on! Chin up! So you two lost but I can bring it home with a win!

Collins rolls her eyes.

Summer: A win that means nothing.

Leviticus: Oh are you saying that the Fever Championship means nothing?

Summer: Yeah, pretty much did.

Lasiewicz stands up and approaches Leviticus.

Jessica: Levi, you do realize that the Fever Championship is not a sanctioned title and my mother just billed this for the title just to appease Scarborough, right?

Leviticus: I don’t care why she did it! It’s for a title!

Jessica: Well I suppose if my sister Kim can run around with a fake Unsanctioned Title then so can you.

Summer: Look, Levi, we just think your focus should be on the two of us. We just lost tonight and now we are going into Civil War with no momentum.

Leviticus: Momentum? Who needs momentum when you two have the numbers advantage? As long as you can stay on the same page, as long as you can stay united, there is no WAY that SIN can retain the GCW Heritage Championship. You know this, right?

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica: I suppose you’re right.

Leviticus: Then trust me! Everything will be fine!

Leviticus runs off. Summer rolls her eyes.

Summer: I hope to hell he’s right. We need this win at Civil War.

Jessica: Agreed. One of us NEEDS to win the Heritage Title. The other wins Civil War. We are in the same ring. It works out.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: Right. So if I win the Heritage Title, I will make sure you win the Civil War Match.

Jessica: And if I win the Heritage Title, I will make sure YOU win the Civil War match.

They shake hands.

We cut backstage where Sophie O’Brian and Arcadia Chavez are walking through the halls after their decimation of Skye Life. They are stopped when journalist Dexter Russell quickly approaches.

Dexter: Sophie! Arcadia! May I please have a word before you leave?

Arcadia: What is it, Dexter?! We are busy and we do not need your nonsense!

Chavez scowls angrily. Sophie smirks as she steps in between Arcadia and Dexter.

Sophie: It’s ok, Ms. Chavez. Let him ask his question.

Dexter: Well, I just want to know what was the meaning behind the attack tonight? I thought you and Arcadia wanted this match against Skye Life?

O’Brian shakes her head.

Sophie: As I have said time and time again, Dexter, I do not want to FIGHT them. I want to help them. Everything I am doing is to help them, specifically Julia. Surely a journalist of your standards would have known this seeing as I have said it on more than one occasion.

Dexter: I apologize, but I don’t see handcuffing Julia and forcing her to watch as you beat up Destiny as a method of helping her.

Sophie: You may not see it as helpful but I do. Like I said earlier, madness is like gravity, it just takes a little push. I am confident that after tonight, Julia will finally have been pushed over the edge. I am confident that The Kensington Knockout will be gone and the more efficient killer, Chastity, will be back and just in time to lead Skye Life to either the world championship or the tag team championship and maybe the Civil War Match victory to boot. But I am not a gambler, Mr. Russell. I never risk anything. So just in case Julia still continues to stubbornly resist, I have one last surprise for my friend Julia that she will receive at the Civil War.

Dexter: Is it another attack? Are you suggesting that you and Arcadia plan to cost her the championships or Civil War?

O’Brian shakes her head.

Sophie: No…I am finished with the physicality…for now. What I have is an announcement. Something that will break Julia’s spirit and force her hand if she hasn’t been broken already.

Dexter: Why not say it now?

Sophie: Because I want her to think about it. Also I do care about her and I would rather not embarrass her in front of the world but I will do it if it will wield the desired results. So think about it, Julia. You know what I am talking about. You know damn well what I am talking about and the entire world will know too unless you give in to the darkness, give in to the aggression, and give me Chastity.

Main Event
Fever Championship
Jonathan Scarborough ("champion" ?) vs. Anastasia Ivanova vs. Leviticus
[Ivanova starts off with a Polish Hammer to Scarborough and a spin kick to Leviticus. A swinging neck breaker to Leviticus. Scarborough goes for a lariat but Ivanova ducks and connects with a pele kick. Ivanova with Hammer & Sickle to Scarbororough. Levi sneaks up behind Anastasia and drops her with The Book of Levi. He slingshots her into the turnbuckle. She staggers out and he plants her with a reverse ddt. Levi with Doomsday Prophecy. Scarborough takes Levi out with a running clothesline. Scars and Stripes. Scarborough throws Levi out of the ring to keep it down between hismelf and Ivanova. A Jumping bodyslam to Ivanova followed by a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge but Ivanova kicks out. A rolling neck breaker to Ivanova. The cover but Levi breaks it up. Levi and Jonathan trade right hands. Jonathan gets the upper hand and connects with a step up enziguri. He applies a step over cloverleaf to Levi. Anastasia breaks up the submission.]

[She throws a superkick but Scarborough ducks and connects with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated! Before he can cover Levi spins Scarborough around and drops him with The Book of Levi. Leviticus goes for Righteous Indignation but Scarborough gets his knees up! Levi staggers back to his feet. Scarborough connects with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated! The cover by Scarborough…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Fever Champion: Jonathan Scarborough