Livewire 12.06

randy

Livewire 12.06

Post by randy » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:35 am

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page and Marisol Vilaro are on Danielle’s private jet headed to North Carolina for Fever.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:We’d love to say we wish we could be in Grand Rapids right now but I’d be lying.

Marisol Vilaro:I know, right? Just ewww!

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Exactly, girl, but we know that the GCW audience needs more Bling Empire in their lives and Tabitha is trying with all her might to hold us down with only booking Patience on Livewire tonight. Which is why Mari and I took it upon ourselves to brighten up your day to remind all of you of the cold hearted truth. Which is that the Bling Empire is the best, Tabs is trying to conspire against us, and I should be the GCW World Heavyweight Champion instead of that cheating thief D’Nae. You know the same things I have been saying since Survival of the Fittest and it still holds true so many months later.

Marisol Vilaro:Which is utterly disgusting!

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You know the situation and it doesn’t bear repeating. Just like all of you saw how I was once again cheated in that barbaric Texas Deathmatch last week on Shotgun. None of you can handle me even getting close to the X-Division championship because if you know that I am the X-Division champion I am one step closer to getting what I am rightfully owed. The GCW World Heavyweight Championship but what all of you need to accept it me getting that title belt around my waist is a foregone conclusion because in the end good always prevails over evil. And the Bling Empire will cause the evil empire within GCW to crumble!

--

Patience Winters Vs Aria
[Aria starts fast with a clothesline, a hard shoulder block, and a hip toss. Aria with a snap suplex and a float over into a cover for a one count. Aria scoops Patience up for a shoulder breaker but Patience slips free and drops her with an STO takedown. Patience applies a figure four neck lock. Aria reaches the ropes after about a minute. Patience with a hangman’s neck breaker and then a Cravat Neck Breaker. She covers and hooks the leg but Aria kicks out at two. Patience with a Cravat suplex and then applies another figure four neck lock. Aria reaches the ropes after about forty seconds. Patience measures Aria for a superkick but Aria catches the foot, spins her around, and strikes a ddt. Aria with Overture to Victory. The cover and nearly gets the win but Jonathan Scarborough places Patience’s foot on the bottom rope. Aria starts shouting at Scarborough, this also distracts the easily distractible and corrupt official Shawn Pack. Clyde Sutter slides into the ring undetected. Aria turns around and gets drilled with an Unforgiven claymore kick. Sutter quickly exits the ring and exits through the crowd. Patience smirks as she pulls Aria up and drops her with Coldspring. She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Patience Winters

--

Jazmyn Rain is backstage and she’s still not too happy. Civil War is very much still on her mind but there appears to be another issue that is bothering her a bit as she wears a t-shirt over her wrestling gear that has the phrase “Banished?” on it with the phrase itself crossed out. It’s not too long before she begins to express her thoughts.

Jazmyn Rain: You know, back when I was in GCW the first time, I was always being disrespected. I was always the one being overlooked. No matter what I did for this company, I was always taken for granted. That’s why, in all honesty, you can forget about EVER seeing the Guardian Angel in GCW again! You want to start with my International Championship reign when that entire title reign was overshadowed by the never ending Malcolm Cross and Jessica Laseiwicz feud for the Global title that seemed to drag on forever? Oh SURE, it’s the Global title, that part I always understood. But with all of the attention going their way, my International Championship reign never got to shine. But, I eventually beat both of them for the Global Championship and the first world championship of my career and that was one hell of a moment that I am never, ever going to forget. But that title reign…

Jazmyn narrows her eyes with the bitterness and the anger over her reign that she just might still have to this very day.

Jazmyn Rain: …let me put it to you this way. Malcolm Cross… sadistic psychopath that hurt people in a serious fashion… Jessica herself… sadistic psychopath that hurt ME and tried to choke ME out to “make an example out of me” just to send a message to Malcolm. Did they get criticized and scorned while they were doing the things that they were doing? NO! But me? I have ONE little temper fit on Twitter or I chase away someone with a chainsaw without so much hurting them at all, and you got ALL of these fuckers out of the forest saying “OH JAZMYN DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE CHAMPION! SHE’S NOT FIT TO BE CHAMPION!” and I was scrutinized and slandered and disrespected no matter how hard I tried to be the greatest champion that I could be for Livewire while people who did WORSE than I ever could’ve got off scot free without any criticism or scorn.

You people have been threatened by me since day one and that’s why you disrespect me and take me for granted…

How about the 2017-18 season huh? You know, the season where I won the Global Championship TWICE? Where I had a hell of a feud with Aphrodite Noel? Where I ENDED Utopia? Where I got my big Resurrection moment that I was robbed of and should’ve had in the first place two years prior? Remember how I was nominated for wrestler of the year? I SHOULD’VE won that! But who do they give it to? Glory Braddock… for WHAT? For being a World Champion for like three months before Chantelle Chambers whipped her ass? For just being in the background doing WHAT? I CARRY Livewire on my fucking back, and I go out and WIN championships and that BITCH, who five other wrestlers besides me… Victoria… Tim Myers, just to name a couple of them… had a better year than… wins that award… MY AWARD

Fast forward all these years later, I STILL get disrespected! You got Jessica Lasiewicz saying “I need mental help” hiding behind her native tongue… like SHE can talk by the way… and you got Travis Vessey talking about burying me in the dirt and whatnot which is whatever for the most part, but the thing that REALLY irks me is how he was all “you got banished from GCW and I will banish you again”.

I wasn’t “banished”... I LEFT… ON MY OWN!

Hey, it’s not my fault that the powers that be wanted to move in a new direction for a few years and didn’t have any interest in bringing me back. I mean, the regime that was there when I left and the regime in place now… TOTALLY different. I left on my own in protest in fact, but that’s another story for another day. THAT is an example of the disrespect and the slander that I have to deal with and by the way, my lawyers are drawing up some paperwork to SUE Travis Vessey for insinuating a FALSEHOOD that NEVER happened! I was never banished, but if we want to play that game, how about I abort your fucking comeback, huh? You know… the comeback that has generated so little interest from what I gather?

How about SIN and I put you in your place, huh?

And Jessica… we have a history. I mentioned that my first ever world title was at your expense. It’ll be my pleasure to remind you WHY I had beaten you for that title… and why I’m FAR better now than I was even then!

The ENEMIES OF THE STATE shall fall tonight!

Jazmyn walks out of the locker room, fully determined to let some anger out as the scene fades.

--

We open in front of a dressing room door. The door reads “McBride Corporation” and the official “Executive Assistant” of The McBride Corporation, Sierra Michaels, stands just outside of the door in a black and white skirt suit outfit and black patent leather high heeled pumps. Sierra is left alone for a few moments before being approached by none other than Sophie O’Brian. The devious blonde is wearing a tight form fitting teal dress and high heeled sandals. She is carrying a gift bag with her.

Sophie: Hard at work. Or hardly working?

Sierra: Ms. McBride and her sisters are busy planning strategy for their match tonight against Bratz Life. No one is to interrupt and disrupt their official meeting, not even you. Is that clear, Ms. O’Brian?

Sophie feigns innocence.

Sophie: Me? Disrupt? I’m hurt that you would think something of me. Nevertheless, I am not here to see any of them. I am here to see you.

Sierra shakes her head.

Sierra: I am working, Ms. O’Brian. I do not have time to talk.

Sophie: Oh well that’s fine because I don’t have much to say other than the fact that I admire you for your hard work and dedication. I admire your work ethic and your commitment to the cause. If only more people were like you, Sierra. As a matter of fact, I believe someone like you with your work ethic should be rewarded, and since I fear your employers do not reward you enough;

She hands the gift bag to Sierra.

Sophie: That is my gift to you.

Sierra: Gift? But…

Before Sierra can say anything else, the door opens. Blair McBride steps out and glares at Sophie.

Blair: What are you doing here? Can’t you see that my executive assistant is busy?!

Sophie: Don’t worry, Blair. I was just leaving.

Sophie winks before walking away. Blair rolls her eyes and then looks at Sierra.

Blair: She didn’t annoy you did she?

Sierra: Not at all, Ms. McBride.

Blair: Good. Tonight is going to be a huge night for The McBride Corporation I can feel it. We can’t have anyone ruin it for us and…

Finally Blair notices the gift bag.

Blair: …what is that?

Sierra: Uh, I honestly don’t know. It’s a gift. That’s what she said.

Blair: Probably nothing good.

Sierra shrugs and reaches inside the bag. She pulls out a mask…surprisingly enough, it is her old Skuld mask. Sierra gasps and drops it to the floor.

Sierra: Where did she get that?!

Blair: Who cares?!

Blair picks the mask up and throws it as hard as she can.

Blair: Just get in here!

Blair McBride pulls Sierra into the dressing room and shuts the door behind her.

--

Savino Vs Mariah “The” Starr
[Mariah starts with a flying forearm, a quick dropkick, and a leap frog into several arm drags. Mariah with a head scissors takedown. She goes for Kick Me Deadly but Savino avoids contact and then drops her with a spinning back fist. Savino with a lariat and then an overhead belly to belly suplex. Savino with an exploder suplex into a cover for a two count. Savino whips her into the ropes but lowers his head early and she makes him pay with a kick to the face followed up by a superkick and then a bulldog takedown. Savino rolls out to the ring apron. Mariah attempts a springboard dropkick but Savino catches her in mid-air and drops her with a death valley driver on the ring apron. Savino rolls her back into the ring. Referee Denika Hartwell checks on Mariah’s condition and while Denika is distracted Akeem jumps the guard rail and then shoves Savino from behind, slamming him face first into the steel ring post. Akeem then rolls Savino back into the ring before he exits undetected. Mariah with Kick Me Deadly followed up by The Brightest Starr. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Mariah “The” Starr

--

We cut backstage in a dark, quiet part of the arena. There we find “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. There is something unique about her appearance today, namely the fact that she has shed her cheerleader or “Fabulous” attire. This evening Lasiewicz is dressed in all blank wrestling gear and a hooded leather coat. A stoic gaze is etched across her face. She has her MWE World Tag Team Championship title belt wrapped around her waist.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Tożsamość. Kim jestem?

The Archangel shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Svetlana, you have been accusing me of having an identity crisis. In fairness I can see why you might get confused. After all, how could you look at an absolutely Fabulous cheerleader and think that deep down underneath those drop dead gorgeous good looks lies a violent monster? But see, that’s the point…never, ever judge a book by its cover. In fact, don’t they also say judge not less ye be judged. Don’t worry, SIN, I’m not going to preach to you. That’s not my job. My job is simply to simply take what you have and that is the GCW Heritage Championship. What I am doing is merely giving you a fair warning. This “Fabulous” persona I created, alongside Summer Collins, competed in barbed wire mayhem to become MWE World Tag Team Champions. We then successfully defended these belts against two other teams in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match. So if you look at my appearance and think that I am going to be a pushover, or that I am just bluffing…well…

She chuckles softly.

Jessica Lasiewicz: …then I guess I really did fool you, didn’t I? Tonight, however, you shouldn’t concern yourself with me. You should concern yourself with your tag team partner Jazmyn Rain. Have you been paying attention to her lately? Have you seen just how off the rails and unhinged she has been since returning? All because of my mother.

She shrugs her shoulders.

Jessica Lasiewicz: It’s a shame, really, that ONE person could drive someone as legendary as Jazmyn up the freaking walls. You’d think that after she got her revenge by beating Angelica in Seven Stages of Hell that maybe her mind would go back to normal but unfortunately that was not the case. My tag team partner for the evening, Travis Vessey, eliminated Jazmyn from the Civil War Match and now once again her unhinged mind has snapped. Now Travis and I, we haven’t teamed before. Ever. But we are both professionals, we both know what has to be done, and I am fairly confident that we can put whatever differences we may or may not have to the side long enough to work together for a common goal tonight. Not only that, but Travis has a reigning tag team champion on his side…

Lasiewicz smirks. She points at the camera.

Jessica Lasiewicz: But you, SIN, can you trust Jazmyn? And Jazmyn, SIN herself has said that she would do ANYTHING, stoop to any LOWS to achieve her goal. Can you trust her to hold up her end of the bargain here tonight? Can you trust her not to betray you? It’s quite the risky gamble, don’t you think? Come and place your bets.

--

“The following presentation has been paid for by The McBride Corporation…”

We cut to a fancy looking, luxurious office. It is the type where you would expect some billionaire CEO to be lounging around in as he/she prepares to do their day to day business. There is a large brown oak desk and sitting behind the desk is none other than Blair McBride. Standing to Blair’s right is Karen McBride and to Blair’s left is Melanie McBride. Standing just off in the distance is The Executive Assistant of The McBride Corporation Sierra Michaels.

Blair: So many people want to label professional wrestling as a sport, or competition, but the truth is that this is just a business. And to survive in professional wrestling one must adhere to the same rules and principles that apply in business. One such rule is persistence, never giving up, and never surrendering. If you look at the stock market, it experiences the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. But even at its lowest point it always recovers. Think back to The Great Depression, or even The Great Recession, many thought that the United States had seen its better days. But the stock market, the economy, and the country recovered.

She motions to Karen and to Melanie.

Blair: Next to me are my sisters, Karen and Melanie McBride. Sure, this organization known as The McBride Corporation has experienced a slump as of late, but allow me to remind you just who these two ladies are. Karen herself is a former GCW International Champion. Together, with Melanie, they ended the reign of terror at the hands of The Sovereign. That’s right, The Fix couldn’t destroy The Sovereign, the HERStory Makers couldn’t end them, but The McBride Corporation did. And in doing so they became GCW Global Tag Team Champions. They would go on to make even more history, defeating Wrestling’s Most Wanted to unify the Global Tag Team and World Tag Team Championships, giving GCW an UNDISPUTED Tag Team Champion for the first time in over three years. These two ladies are no slouches. They are the real deal when it comes to the tag team division and they are a threat at any given moment to reclaim those tag team titles that were stolen from them.

Karen: Madison and Bianca, you two may be the flavor the month, but make no mistake about it, that is ALL that you are…you have won a few impressive tag team matches, to be sure, but what happened at Civil War? Who won that tag team gauntlet? Was it The Bratz Life? Noooo…it was Envy Ellis and Nadia Allen! So why exactly are you getting a tag team title match on the grandest stage at Resurrection XII?

She smirks knowingly.

Karen: Quite frankly, it’s just because Madison got lucky and won her ring. When push came to shove she couldn’t overcome Jessica Lasiewicz and Alexander Jones. But that’s ok, Madison can settle for a third place finish. Bianca is certainly ok with it because that means Madison can drag her into a Resurrection title match that she didn’t have to earn on her own.

Melanie: You got lucky at Civil War. Luck won’t be on your side tonight. Tonight is your real test, girls. You have to face the former Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, you have to face The McBride Corporation, and we are hungry to get back into the thick of the title hunt. We know what tonight means for us. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose. We beat you, we put ourselves back on the map. We put ourselves back into the conversation.

Blair: Madison, Bianca, we’ll see you in the ring. This meeting of The McBride Corporation is over.

--

Travis Vessey & Jessica Lasiewicz Vs Jazymn Rain & SIN
[It appears as if we will get a Resurrection preview with Jessica Lasiewicz and SIN starting off for their respective teams. But then just as they are about to lock up, Jazmyn Rain tags herself in. Jazmyn smirks as she enters, SIN rolls her eyes and exits. Jazmyn walks right into an Our Lady Peace from Lasiewicz. Jessica with a scissors kick, a capture suplex, and then a bridging German suplex for a two count. Lasiewicz boots Jazmyn in the gut and goes for The Hot Shot but Jazmyn back drops out of it. Jazmyn with a huge lariat followed by a spear. Jazmyn quickly tags out to SIN. SIN with a boot choke to Jessica in the corner. SIN then with a blatant choke, wrapping her hands around Lasiewicz’s throat. SIN with a flapjack and a Samoan drop. The cover but Lasiewicz kicks out at two. SIN goes for a power slam but Jessica slips free of it and then connects with a roundhouse kick followed by a curb stomp, BEAUTY! Lasiewicz and SIN both crawl towards their corners. Jessica makes the tag to Vessey and SIN tags out to Jazmyn! Jazmyn rushes in but Vessy gets a huge back drop! Travis with a snap suplex and then a bridging Northern Lights suplex for a two count. Vessey with a deadlift German suplex. SIN rushes the ring to attack Vessey but he sees it coming and sends her over the top rope and to the outside with a back drop. Vessey tags out to Jessica. Jessica with a meteora off the top onto SIN! Vessey hoists Jazmyn up while Jessica climbs back to the top…doomsday device! Lasiewicz into the cover but Jazmyn kicks out just before three! Lasiewicz attempts Pure Deformation but Jazmyn counters with a side Russian leg sweep. Jazmyn tags out to SIN. SIN whips Jessica into the ropes and delivers a spinning side slam for a cover but Lasiewicz kicks out just before three. SIN goes for a bear hug but Jessica counters into Pure Deformation. Jessica crawls towards her corner. Just as she is about to tag out, Jazmyn drops Vessey off the apron and then spears him through the barricade, destroying it! Jazmyn continues to fight with Vessey through the crowd. SIN goes for a big boot but Jessica ducks and then plants her with a Hot Shot. Jessica goes for The Four Card Trick but as she makes the turn SIN rakes the eyes! SIN with a school girl roll up, she hooks the tights for extra leverage…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Jazmyn Rain & SIN

--

Backstage we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. The lovely blonde is standing…well…by herself. That’s right, Janelle is completely alone backstage with microphone in hand and sporting a wide grin on her face.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here and in a moment I am about to interview the newly crowned Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions, Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye! Fresh from winning the tag team titles in a hotly contested four way, now they have their sights set on defending the crown at Resurrection XII. So please welcome the champs, Skye Life!

And now Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye enter the scene, Julia from the right and Destiny from the left, and they stop on either side of journalist Janelle St. Claire. Julia Braddock is wearing an autumn winter two piece beaded wool long sleeve tweed jacket and knee length skirt, carolina blue, with a white blouse. She is perched atop silver high heeled pumps. She has her Global Tag Team Title belt draped over her right shoulder and the World Tag Title belt draped over her left shoulder. Meanwhile Destiny Skye is wearing torn denim jeans, black boots, a white crop top, and a black leather jacket. She has her GCW World Tag Team Title belt wrapped around her waist and the GCW Global Tag Team Title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Janelle: Thank you for taking the time to speak to me, ladies!

Julia: Its our pleasure, Janelle.

Janelle: Tomorrow night you are facing Mason Van Stanton and a partner of his choosing. Van Stanton is quite the unpopular individual in the GCW locker room. Do you have any idea IF he can get a partner and if so, who it will be?

Destiny: Quite frankly, Janelle, I don’t think he will get a partner. Everyone knows by now he is a con artist. Anyone he associates with, he ruins. No one with even half a brain would bother working with him. But if he does manage to con someone into doing his dirty work by his side, we’ll kick their ass as well as his. But either way, Mason finally gets his comeuppance, Mason finally gets the ass kicking he deserves tomorrow night.

St. Claire nods her head.

Janelle: I’m sure both of you are looking forward to that, but I want to talk about tonight. Your Resurrection opponents, the number one contenders to the tag team titles, Bratz Life, will face The McBride Corporation. Karen and Melanie are very vocal about wanting to shock the world and put themselves back into title contention. Do you think Madison and Bianca are overlooking this challenge tonight? Are they perhaps looking ahead to Resurrection?

Julia: I don’t know Madison and Bianca well enough to make that kind of judgment. What I will say is that I did watch and rewatch Civil War in its entirety. What I saw impressed me. Their performance in the gauntlet match at Civil War, even if it was a loss, was still impressive. And Madison Lewis came in third place in the Civil War Match. That’s THIRD place out of a total of seventy five people. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. And because of her hard work, she earned herself AND Bianca that number one contender status. However, winning a battle royal, which is essentially what she did, is one thing…but beating a team two on two to become the tag team champions of the world is something else entirely. That’s why I am legitimately interested in how this match tonight goes down.

Braddock motions to herself and Destiny.

Julia: When we first started teaming, we started at the bottom and worked our way up. We fought the low level teams, fought our way up to facing mid level teams, and eventually we were beating the top tier tag teams in the company. We were fighting and defeating former tag team champions. We have only lost TWICE as a tag team, Janelle. There’s another statistic for you.

Destiny: And Karen McBride, Melanie McBride, they are former Global Tag Team Champions. They are former Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. If Madison and Bianca want to prove that the gauntlet at Civil War just a fluke, and that they truly do deserve to be in this position, then they should go out there and kick some McBride ass. Prove it by wiping the floor with the McBride Corporation. But it won’t be easy. We’ve thrown down with Karen and Melanie in standard two on two, tornado tags, and even in a steel cage. They’re tough as hell and IF you’re right, Janelle, if they are looking past the McBrides and forward to us, to Resurrection, then they are going to lose. Just like they are going to lose at Resurrection.

Julia: Des and I didn’t go through the hell we went through just to be transitional champions for the third place Civil War Match Winner and her bestie. Don’t get me wrong, they are good and Madison and Bianca may indeed become the tag champs, but they’ll have to pry these titles from our cold dead hands first, and THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

--

Previously recorded-

BIANCA -
Everyone clap for your soon to be undisputed Tag team champions. I mean we have to knock off the McBride Corporation first. But either way we still have OUR opportunity and nothing can take that away from the Bratz lifee.

The other member of the bratz lifee Madison Lewis would step into view of the camera with a big smile on her face. Both members of the bratz lifee were already dressed in their wrestling gear. The McBride Corporation wasn't going to go down without a fight and they knew that. Madz did the unthinkable when she won her team's opportunity for the tag titles. They are one step closer to reaching that goal.

MADZ -
The McBride Corporation we see you. I know what you're going to say that the Bratz lifee isn't ready. It's okay you can think that we love to prove people wrong. We know you held the undisputed Tag team champions for 60 days before losing them to the Alan family.

BIANCA -
They also were the ones that unified the tag teams titles. I think after they lost the tag team titles they kinda fell off the face of the earth. I haven't seen them in a while.

Madz and Bianca would mimic a humming noise.

MADZ -
Maybe they are aliens.

BIANCA -
I mean they are about to be outta the tag scene. Because once WE become the new undisputed tag team champions the division will be worth something. Right now it's kinda a snoozefest.

They would both let out a loud laugh.

MADZ -
That's why we are here. We have that Bratitude to save the division. It's time for the Bratz Era. Yall better get used to seeing us.

They both smiled at the camera before hooking arms and skipping off down the hallway.

---

The McBride Corporation Vs The Bratz Lifee
[Madison Lewis starts the match against Karen McBride. Karen tries for a lariat but Madison with a matrix evasion and then an enziguri. Madison with a sit out hip toss. Madison whips Karen into the ropes but she reverses. Melanie gets a cheap shot in on Madison who then stumbles into a running high knee strike from Karen. Karen with a gut wrench suplex. She whips her into the McBride corner where she tags out to Melanie. Karen and Melanie deliver Blood Is Thicker Than Water. Melanie into the cover but Madison kicks out. Melanie tags back out to Karen. Karen and Melanie with Valhalla. Karen then hoists Madison up and goes for McBride’s Ride but Madison counters with a sitout face buster. Madison and Karen crawl towards their corners. Madison tags out to Bianca and Karen tags to Melanie. Melanie and Bianca meet in the center and trade rights. Bianca gets the better of the exchange. Bianca with a forward Russian legsweepand then a somersaul neck breaker. Bianca covers but Melanie kicks out at two. Bianca tags out to Madison. Madison and Bianca delivers The Bratz Era to Melanie. Madison with the cover but Karen breaks it up! Bianca in and sends herself and Karen over the top and to the floor with a cactus clothesline. Madison pulls Melanie up but Melanie rakes the eyes. Melanie goes for Evolution but Madison counters with Gorgeous Nightmare! Bianca whips Karen into the steel steps. Madison tags out to Bianca. Madison and Bianca with Welcome To The Dollhouse to Melanie! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The Bratz Lifee

[Madison and Bianca do not get much time to celebrate. Sierra Michaels and Blair McBride hit the ring and they attack Bianca and Madison. The fight is fairly even for awhile but then Karen and Melanie recover and the entire foursome of The McBride Corporation begin to overwhelm The Bratz Life. It’s four on two and the fans boo loudly. The beating continues until loud cheers erupt…Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye hit the ring! Julia peels Karen off while Destiny peels Melanie off. It’s now even, four on four! Bianca with Bratz Life to Sierra Michaels! She throws her out of the ring! Madison with MadzVILLE to Blair McBride! She sends Blair out of the ring! Destiny with a Destiny Cutter to Melanie McBride and she tosses her out of the ring! Julia Braddock finishes the job with Vow of Chastity to Karen McBride. Karen rolls out of the ring. Skye Life and Bratz Life stand tall while the McBride Corporation retreat. The champions then turn and face their challengers. A show of respect? Protecting the Resurrection title match?]

--

Main Event:
X-Division Championship
Jessi Ozborune Vs Mara Kade ©

[Kimberly Williams is indeed at ringside in the corner of her Queens of Chaos stablemate Jessi Osborne and yes, Kim is wearing a cheerleader uniform with “Queens of Chaos” printed on the front. Jessi starts off attacking the champion Mara Kade with a Shotei Palm Strike, a European uppercut, and a discuss forearm smash. Jessi with an axe kick and a yakuza kick. Mara ducks a clothesline and then connects with a discuss elbow smash. Mara follows up with a running knee lift. A diving front dropkick sends Jessi into the corner. Kidneyknieves from the champion! Jessi staggers out of the corner and Mara plants her with a Tiger suplex. The cover but Jessi shoots a shoulder up at two. Mara applies a cross arm bar. After about thirty seconds Jessi reaches the bottom rope, forcing a break. Mara with an air raid crash. Mara locks in Bikini Kill. Jessi reaches the ropes after about a minute, forcing a break. Mara sets Jessi up for a Northern Lights suplex but Jessi counters with a ddt.]

Kim: J! E! S! S! I! JESSI GO! GO! GO!

[Jessi slowly pulls herself back up. Mara reaches her feet shortly after Jessi. Osborne with Brannigan's Law followed up by Bitch Craft. Jessi with a BME moonsault! The cover and nearly gets a three count but Mara shoots her shoulder up off the mat! Jessi measures the champion. Jessi with a pump kick and then Bangarang! Mara goes tumbling to the outside! Jessi with a suicide dive over the top rope taking out Mara Kade! Jessi realizes that she can only win the title inside the ring so she rolls Mara back in. Jessi goes up to the top. Jessi with a springboard hurricinrana taking out Mara! Rolling Thunder Senton by Osborne and the cover but Mara gets a foot on the bottom rope! Jessi pulls Mara up and goes for an Irish whip but Mara reverses. Mara goes for a lariat but Jessi ducks. Jessi rebounds with a handspring stunner! Jessi applies a Peruvian Necktie! Mara struggles in the hold but won’t give up! After about a minute she reaches the bottom rope, forcing a break!]

Kim: DO IT AGAIN!

[Jessi with a snapmare, a low dropkick to the face, and then locks in Rings of Saturn. The refere is in perfect position to check for a submission but Mara shakes her head. After about a minute the champion reaches the ropes forcing a break. Jessi measures Mara Kade for another attack. She goes for an axe kick but Mara ducks out of the way and comes back with a spear, breaking the challenger in half. Mara sets Jessi up against the ropes… Belladonna from the champion! Mara locks in X-Ray Spex! She keeps it wrenched in tight, hoping for a tapout, but Jessi fights through the pain, refusing to quit. After about a minute Jessi reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Mara pulls Jessi back up and sets her up for a Bad Brains German but Jessi counters with a victory roll and nearly gets a three with the surprise roll up but Mara manages to kick out just in time! Both Mara and Jessi pop up at about the same time and rush in, both going for huge yakuza kicks, and both connect, dropping one another in the center of the ring! The fans start coming alive for this impressive display by both champion and challenger! The cheers die down quickly as the fans spot Clyde Sutter jumping over the guard rail just like he did earlier. Sutter hops up onto the ring apron with every intention of getting involved.]

Kim: Oh no you don’t!

[Kimberly Williams jerks Sutter off the apron and throws rights. Sutter retaliates with right hands of his own. Sutter and Williams brawl on the outside. Sutter drives a knee into Kim’s gut, doubling her over. Sutter then hoists her up and F5’s Kim through the Spanish Announce Table, destroying it and her in the process! Sutter then snatches Kim and for good measure applies Judgment Day to choke her unconscious! With Kim neutralized this allows The Bling Empire to make their way to the ring. Danielle Page leads Patience, Faith, and Milana to the ring. Faith takes Jessi and plants her with a Mulholland Driver. Milana Radek pulls Mara Kade up and plants her with Cosmetic Crush. Sutter rolls Kim back into the ring. Patience drops her with Coldspring. Sutter climbs in the ring wielding the X Division Title belt and he hands it to Page. Page points to Mara Kade.]

Page: GET HER TO HER FEET!

[Faith and Patience pull Mara Kade up and hold her in place. Danielle then smashes Mara in the head with the X Division Title belt. Page smirks devilishly as she holds the X Division Title high over her head.]

WINNER: No Contest. Mara Kade retains the GCW X Division Championship.