Fever 3.04

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.04

Post by admin » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:03 pm

4/15/2023 (PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC)

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is standing next to Marisol Vilaro just outside of Danielle’s locker room.

Marisol Vilaro:I am here with Team Vilaro representative, the uncrowned GCW World Heavyweight Champion, the woman D’Nae Moore is afraid of, and member of the Bling Empire. The true savior of GCW. The one, the only “Diamond Princess'' Danielle Page.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Thank you for having me, girl. I appreciate the kind words.

Marisol Vilaro:Just stating facts, girl.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It is so hard to be humble when all the facts point to how amazing I and the entire Bling Empire is.

Marisol Vilaro:Dropping more facts, girl.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It is all I do. It isn’t our fault that the rest of GCW can’t handle the truth.

Marisol Vilaro:Which is why we will make them accept the truth.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:That we will, Mari, and tonight we will continue our dominance here tonight. So much so that shortsided Tabitha won’t be able to deny it.Good friends of the empire in Clyde and Johnathan will no doubt flex their superiority. Just like I will once again. Sorry, not sorry Marie.

Marisol Vilaro:After you do away with Marie. What is next for you?

=====================================================================

Unsanctioned Championship
Kimberly Williams (champion) vs. Clyde Sutter
[Sutter goes for a lariat but Kim ducks, rebounds, and strikes with a flying forearm. Kim with a scissors kick, an axe kick, and then a dropkick that sends Sutter tumbling through the ropes. Williams with a suicide dive over the top onto Sutter knocks him against the railing. Kimberly retrieves the ring bell, takes aim, and blasts Sutter in the head with it. Kim then goes underneath the ring and produces a steel chair wrapped entirely in barbed wire. She wields it menacingly at starts to walk towards Sutter who ducks the sing then kicks it back into her face with the Unforgiven claymore kick. Sutter clears off the Spanish Announce desk and goes towards Kim who lands a low blow! She takes the chair and uses it against his back and then smashes him in the face with it. Kim goes for Shadowblade while Sutter rises back to his feet but he side steps her and then spears her through the barricade! Sutter with The Cruciform Slam on Kim through the Spanish Announce Table! The cover…1…2…Kickout! Sutter pulls Kim up and goes for a power bomb, phase one of Judge, Jury, and Executioner, but Kim counters into a triangle choke. Sutter slowly starts fading away. Sutter drops to a knee while Kim keeps the hold in tight. In one burst of energy Sutter brings himself back to his feet and swing Kim wildly ribs first into the steel ring post.]

[Sutter rolls Kim back into the ring. He drills her with a clothesline from hell. He covers…1…2…Kickout! Sutter measures her for another Unforgiven Kick…he charges in but Kim ducks. Kim with Morrigan’s Wrath superkick sending Sutter tumbling to the outside. Kim with a baseball slide into a head scissors takedown onto Sutter. Kim reaches underneath the ring and produces her penguin, Wasley. She uses the lead weight loaded penguin against Sutter’s ribs and back. He crawls up the entrance ramp with Kim stalking him along the way. Another shot from Wasley to the ribs. Kim with a bulldog takedown on the stage! Kim covers…1…2…Kickout! Kim kicks him violently in the ribs over and over again until he is near the edge of the ramp. Kim takes a few steps backs and measures him. She charges in, going for Shadowblade, but Sutter ducks out of the way and Kim is sent flying off the ramp and onto the electrical equipment below!]

[Sutter takes a moment to catch his breath while Kim is down and seemingly out down below. Eventually Sutter makes his way down to where Kim is. He pulls him up but when he does she rakes his eyes. Kim then throws right hands. Sutter retaliates with rights of his own. They keep trading rights and lefts through the backstage, with referee Denika Hartwell following them close.]

…TO BE CONTINUED…

We cut backstage where we find Sophie O’Brian and Arcadia Chavez in their wrestling gear, ready to compete tonight. They are approached by none other than arguably the most hated man on the roster, Mason Van Stanton, who is competing himself tonight, in a match against newly crowned tag champions Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye, and if he can’t find a partner he will go it alone.

Mason: O’Brian! O’Brian!

Van Stanton is clearly agitated. Arcadia Chavez turns and glares menacingly at him, preparing to defend her mentor Sophie. But Sophie just smirks and tells Arcadia to back off.

Sophie: It’s quite alright, Arcadia. Now Mr. Van Stanton, what may I do for you?

Mason: You know damn well what I want!

Sophie: Yes, yes, I know. You are here to beg for my help against Braddock and Skye. Unfortunately our business has concluded.

Mason: The hell it has! You owe me!

Sophie: I owe you nothing. You wanted to know who set you up, who rewrote your contract so that you are a wrestler now and no longer a manager, I told you. And in return I have a controlling share of your managerial business. I think it is an even trade.

Mason: But what am I going to do about tonight?!

Sophie: You are fighting Skye Life. The new Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions. That’s your problem, not mine.

Van Stanton rolls his eyes.

Mason: But aren’t you two fighting them? This is the perfect opportunity to get payback, to take them out, to…

Sophie: Mr. Van Stanton, I have my reasons for doing what I do. I wanted to bring out the best in Julia Braddock, or worst, depending upon your perspective. I did that. I achieved that. My business with Braddock has now concluded. Just as my business with you has concluded. You have learned what you wanted to know. Knowledge is power. Do with it what you will.

Sophie and Arcadia turn and walk away, leaving Van Stanton alone.

[The Unsanctioned Championship Match between Kimberly Williams and Clyde Sutter continues. Kim now has a Singapore cane and is using it repeatedly against Sutter’s back and ribs. She goes for one shot too many and Sutter catches the cane and then headbutts her. Sutter charges in, grabs her, and spine busts her on a wooden pallet. Sutter stands up and sneers down at her.]

Sutter: Do you want some more, Ms. Williams? I can certainly give you more.

[Sutter pulls her up and drags her to a nearby table with food on it. He hoists her up and power bombs her through the food table! He goes in for a cover…1…2…3NO! Kim shoots her right shoulder up! Sutter growls angrily. He gets up and scans the area for a weapon. He finds a pipe. He picks the pipe up and goes for Kim’s head but she lands a low blow out of desperation! Kim gets the pipe and uses it against his ribs, then a shot to his right knee! Kim gets up and grabs a pitcher of some beverage. Sutter pulls himself up only to have Kim shatter the pitcher over his head!]

Kim: You looked thirsty, buddy!

[Kim takes Sutter and applies the Scorned sharpshooter. Sutter is in immense pain and referee Hartwell asks if he submits but he refuses. Sutter eventually spots a shard of the glass from the pitcher shattered over his head. He takes it and uses it to stab Kim in the calf! The pain forces Kim to release the submission! Kim limps to her feet as does Sutter. Kim turns around into a clothesline from hell from Sutter! Sutter pulls Kim up to her feet and then flings her against the wall. He rears back and throws a punch, intending to crush her head against the wall but Kim moves out of the way just in time and Sutter just hits the wall! Kim throws chops and rights and lefts, backing Sutter up. Sutter retaliates with rights of his own as they continue to brawl through the backstage area.]

…TO BE CONTINUED…

Transcendence vs. The J Team (Jessica Anderson & Jodi Jennings)
[Arcadia and Jessica start the match. Arcadia with a spinning heel kick and a yakuza kick. Arcadia with a snap suplex and then tags out to Sophie. Sophie with a bridging German suplex for a cover and a two count. Sophie goes for Ode To Braddock but Jess counters and connects with a spinning heel kick and then Ass Kisser. Jess tags out to Jodi Jennings. Jodi goes for a clothesline but Sophie ducks and connects with Death of Wisdom. She tags to Arcadia who connects with a springboard moonsault, completing Fall From Grace for a cover but Jess breaks up the pin. Sophie and Arcadia with a stereo superkick sends Jess to the outside. Arcadia and Sophie measure Jodi Jennings as she pulls herself up. Arcadia with a jumping roundhouse kick followed by Hagia Sofia from Sophie, completing The Book of Sirach! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Transcendence

Backstage we find Aubrianna Powers standing by next to GCW journalist Samuel Price. The Most Valuable Powers is dressed in her two pice pink and black ring gear and she has a look of smug arrogance on her face.

Price: Ladies and gentlemen, Sam Price here with Aubrianna Powers…

Aubrianna: That’s THE MOST VALUABLE POWERS to you, Samuel.

Price: Uh, right…but Ms. Powers, you aren’t even scheduled to compete tonight. Also your plan to win Civil War and main event Resurrection has been completely derailed. It seems as if you don’t even have a path to Resurrection. Yet you seem to be rather happy. Do you know something the rest of the GCW universe doesn’t know?

The MVP smirks.

Aubriana: Of course I do, Sammy. See, GCW needs The MVP. It needs me to be a part of the biggest event of the year, Resurrection. Now of course I should be in the main event challenging for the World title. But y’know what? That’s fine. I can move on. Because GCW isn’t the only one who needs The MVP. Tonight, someone will learn to appreciate what The Most Valuable Powers can do for them.

Price: What’s that supposed to mean?

Powers winks.

Aubrianna: Just keep watching, Sammy. That’s all I’m going to say.

Powers walks off.

[The Unsanctioned Championship Match between Kimberly Williams and Clyde Sutter continues. Kimberly has a trash can lid and is smashing it over Sutter’s head over and over again. One shot, two shots, three shots to Sutter’s skull but he won’t go down. She hits him in the head with a fourth shot, a fifth, and a sixth and finally he takes a knee. Kim goes for a seventh shot but Sutter blocks it, snatches the trash can lid and smashes it over Kim’s head. She takes a knee. Sutter smashes it over her head again and Kim goes down. Sutter picks her up then throws her through a glass door! Sutter follows her through the door and into the room. He picks her up only to have Kim stab him in the calf with a shard of glass!]

Kim: STABBY! STABBY! STABBY!

[Kim swings wildly with the shard of glass but Sutter backs away to avoid catastrophe. Kim swings again but Sutter again backs away. Sutter kicks the glass out of her hand. Sutter snatches her by the waist, hoists her up, and charges forward, smashing her through a door, destroying the door and causing them both to fall into the room…it happens to be the women’s bathroom. Sutter pulls himself up and sighs, shaking his head.]

Sutter: Sorry, ladies…

[Sutter takes Kim and smashes her face first against a bathroom mirror. The women in the bathroom run out screaming. Kim falls to the ground and Sutter covers…1…2…3NO! Kim gets a shoulder up. Sutter snatches her by the head and glares angrily at her.]

Sutter: STAY DOWN!

[Kim spits in his face. Then she kicks him in the gut and drops him with a ddt. Kim picks Sutter up and laughs maniacally.]

Kim: Have you ever heard of a swirly?

[Williams drags Sutter towards one of the toilets. She stuffs his head in and then flushes the toilet.]

Kim: OH! I think someone used that one…

[Sutter forcibly fights his way free. He then smashes Kim through the stall door, knocking it off its hinges. He pulls Kim up and the two trade rights, eventually making their way out of the bathroom and back to the hall…]

…TO BE CONTINUED…

Mariah Starr vs. Caitlyn Perry
[Caitlyn Perry ducks a clothesline attempt and connects with a dropkick followed by a hip toss and an arm drag. Perry goes for a flying cross body but Mariah catches her in mid-air with a dropkick. Mariah with a snap suplex and then a spinning heel kick. Mariah with Kick Me Deadly followed up by The Greatest Leg Drop. The cover by Mariah…1…2…Kickout! Mariah with a double arm ddt. Mariah with Starr Struck and then The Brightest Starr! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Mariah Starr

We cut to the backstage area where we find Mason Van Stanton backstage with none other Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. King is beaming from ear to ear because she has been promised a bombshell announcement from the conniving Mason Van Stanton here tonight.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, the FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, and tonight I am happy to say that once again I have the HUGE SCOOP for each and every one of my loyal fans out there!

She motions to Mason Van Stanton.

Janice: The big story for the better part of last year and early this year has been the fact that Mason Van Stanton’s contract was somehow rewritten to take away his managerial perks and rights and make him a full time wrestler under exclusive contract with GCW. Mason, you have long sought to find out the identity of who set you up. You tried to find out on your own but you couldn’t figure it out. You paid Leviticus to do some detective work but that didn’t pay off. But apparently you have finally found out, and you found out thanks to none other than Sophie O’Brian. Is this true?

Mason: It’s true, Janice. Sophie found out for me. Unfortunately this bit of news, while good to know, isn’t going to help me tonight. I still have a handicap match against Julia Braddock and Destiny.

Janice: Actually it’s a tag…

Mason: A tag IF I can find a partner, but I think this whole ordeal has gone to prove that I am the most unlikeable human being on the roster. Who on earth would bother to step in and help me? But y’know what, Janice? That’s fine. Because at least I do know who is responsible and tonight I get the opportunity for some payback.

He smirks knowingly.

Mason: That’s right, Julia Braddock is responsible.

The fans pop loudly in the background. Van Stanton rolls his eyes.

Mason: You cheer her for doing this to me?!

The fans cheer again loudly.

Mason: I taught you well, Julia. I taught you very well. One of the lessons I taught you was to never trust anyone and to always read the fine print. I thought you never read the fine print of the iron clad contract that I had you sign years ago, the contract that temporarily made you my exclusive property. You were so eager to sign and get that hefty new GCW contract that I thought you would just blindly sign without reading it.

He shakes his head.

Mason: But you did read. You read it and you noticed a few of the tiny clauses inserted by your sister, owner of the company Glory Braddock. Glory was my ally at the time and I trusted her to stand by my side. That was my mistake. She never trusted me and she put that clause in there knowing that her sister Julia would betray me, she put that clause in there knowing that CHASTITY would use that clause in the contract against me. And that clause gave Julia the right to change my own GCW contract any way she saw fit.

He claps sarcastically.

Mason: So I applaud you, you did well. But make no mistake about it, you may tell the world that you are a good person, you may have them fooled, but Sophie is right. You are not a Braddock. Deep down inside you are Chastity. That is your true self. You are the manipulative bitch who screwed me over. I am proud of you.

Van Stanton walks away.

[The Unsanctioned Championship Match between Kimberly Williams and Clyde Sutter continues. Sutter and Kim are trading right hands out in the parking lot. Kim gets the better of the exchange. She then snaps off several Morrigan’s Wrath superkicks in a row that drop Sutter to his knees. Then she charges in and connects with Shadowblade! Surely it’s over now! She covers, hooking the leg…1…2…3NOOO! Sutter gets a shoulder up! Kim gets up and starts laughing nastily.]

Kim: So you still got some fight left in ya? I like you!

[Kimberly goes over and picks up a nearby baseball bat.]

Kim: Now why would someone leave a random baseball bat just lying here? Or maybe I just put it here? Who knows? Who cares?

[Kim swings, going for his head, but he spears her, breaking her in half. Sutter takes the bat and blasts her in the gut and then in the back. Sutter takes Kim and locks in Judgment Day, the submission! He keeps it locked in tight and Kim is fading quickly. Referee Hartwell wants to call it but Sutter shakes his head.]

Sutter: Don’t you dare end this match! I’m not finished with her!

[Eventually Sutter releases the hold. He drags her and props her up against a wall. Sutter walks away while Hartwell checks on Kim. Suddenly we hear the sound of screeching tires! A car comes bolting into the scene, taking aim at Kim! It slams into the wall! But was Kim there? NO! Kim somehow managed to roll out of the way! But the car slammed into the wall and the airbag ejected! Kim crawls over to the driver’s side and manages to pull the door open. Sutter tumbles out onto the ground.]

Kim: Vehicular homicide? I REALLY like you! But Willy Mason is sooooo gonna sue you for gimmick infringement!

[Williams pulls Sutter up and drags him back into the arena. Hartwell follows them.]

…TO BE CONTINUED…

Brittany Kayl vs. Karina Lysenko
[Karina and Brittany trade hip tosses and arm drags to start off the match. Karina throws a superkick but Kayl side steps it and dropkicks her into a corner. Eviction by Kayl! Kayl with a plancha over the top to the outside taking out Karina. Kayl rolls Karina back into the ring. Kayl with a slingshot senton onto Karina. Kayl with The Spinoff. The cover but Karina kicks out at two. Kayl for an Irish whip but Karina reverses sending Kayl into the corner. Karina rushes in but Kayl gets a boot up driving it into her face. Kayl with a spear. Kayl with Reality Bites and follows that up with Shark Week. Karina taps out.]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

Backstage we find Mason Van Stanton, now dressed in his ring gear, pacing the floor and looking very anxious about what is to come tonight. Why shouldn’t he be anxious? He still has no tag partner to face Skye Life with. He is caught off guard when he is tapped on the shoulder. Van Stanton turns around and finds Aubrianna Powers standing there.

Mason: Powers?! What on earth are you…

Aubrianna: Shut up, you troll and listen. I heard through the grapevine about what happened to you. I heard about how you were brought back down to reality thanks to Julia Braddock.

Powers smirks knowingly.

Aubrianna: It must suck, huh?

Mason: I bet you love it, don’t you?

Aubrianna: Part of me does, yes. I mean, you ARE responsible for a lot of the grief The Fix put my bestie Chantelle Chambers through. Watching you get your ass kicked week in and week out has been very entertaining. But there is still something else very sweet about this entire deal.

Mason: What’s that?

She points a finger at Mason.

Aubrianna: You need me.

Mason: What do you mean?

Aubrianna: Without a tag partner you are going to hurt real bad out there against Destiny and Julia. Now on one hand that sounds great. But on the other hand, I could benefit a great deal by getting to go up against the tag team champions. And by helping you, you would then owe me.

Mason rolls his eyes.

Mason: I already owe both Leviticus and Sophie! And Sophie took part of my managing agency! I can’t afford to owe you anything!

Aubrianna: If you don’t want the help then I could just leave to your own devices. Good luck against Skye Life though.

She starts to walk off but Van Stanton stops her.

Mason: Wait!

Aubrianna: Yes?

Mason: …fine! You got a deal!

Aubrianna: Excellent. See you out there, partner.

She winks and then walks off.

[The Unsanctioned Championship Match between Kimberly Williams and Clyde Sutter continues. Kim and Sutter are brawling through the concession area. Sutter has the upper hand and is choking the life out of Kim, with both hands wrapped around her throat. Kim manages to rake his eyes. Kim then grabs a pot of hot coffee and tosses it into his face! She snatches a squeezable bottle of mustard and squirts it into his eyes. Sutter lets out a guttural growl and charges but Kim lands a drop toe hold and then floats over into Homage to the Queen.]

Kim: Give it up, you big dumb buffoon! Give up and admit to your girl Danny that you can’t pull your own weight!

[Referee Denika Hartwell is in perfect position to check on a submission but Sutter refuses. Kim keeps the hold locked in as tightly as she can but Sutter eventually powers his way back up and then breaks the hold with a Samoan drop. He stays on top for a cover…1…2…3NO! Kim gets a shoulder up! Sutter pushes his way back up. Kim is back up as well. Sutter with a belly to belly overhead throw! Sutter takes Kim and turns her over into a Boston Crab. Now referee Hartwell is there to check on Kim but she also refuses to quit. Kim cannot power out and cannot find a counter but she does spot a familiar object…a staple gun conveniently left there on the floor. Kim snatches hold of the staple gun and reaches back and staples Sutter’s ass! He yelps in pain and releases the hold!]

Kim: STAPLE! STAPLE! STAPLE!

[Kim staples him in the chest and in the forehead. Sutter staggers away with Kim giving chase.]

…TO BE CONTINUED…

Fever Championship
Jonathan Scarborough (champion) vs. Karen McBride
[Marisol Vilaro and Blair McBride are outside the ring to assist respective representatives. And Blair starts off with a distraction of Scarborough allowing Karen to connect with a bicycle kick and then a spear. Karen with a single leg crab. Scarborough reaches the ropes. Karen with a gut wrench suplex and then an STF. Again Scarborough reaches the ropes. Karen goes for a running high knee but Vilaro holds onto her leg, tripping her up. Blair confronts Vilaro and the two begin to engage in a shouting match. Referee Malcolm Stride ejects them both. Karen is distracted and this allows Scarborough to connect with a Canadian Back breaker and then a rolling neck breaker. Scarborough with a bridging Northern Lights suplex for a pin but Karen gets a shoulder up at two. Scarborough with a step over cloverleaf. Karen reaches the ropes eventually. Scarborough whips her into the ropes but she counters with a knee to the face followed by a jumping knee strike. Karen attempts to lift him for McBride’s Ride but Scarborough fights out of it and then connects with Signal Disruption followed up by The Mighty Defeated. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL Fever Champion: Jonathan Scarborough

We open backstage near the ready area. There we find roving Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. He is backstage with “The Phoenix” Marie Jones, who is dressed in her ring attire and looks ready to compete in her match tonight against Danielle Page.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am here backstage with one half of Twin Magic, “The Phoenix” Marie Jones. And may I say, I am pretty sure that this is Marie. Considering her identical twin sister is still somewhere in this arena brawling with Clyde Sutter.

Jones chuckles and nods her head.

Marie: That’s right…Kim really takes pride in what she does and she really takes pride in being accepted as a part of the Queens of Chaos. So not only does she get to do what she loves, which is compete in a Death Match environment, but she gets to do so on behalf of the Queens. So she is definitely throwing her heart and soul into this match tonight…if you can call it a match.

Dexter: Speaking of which, the Queens of Chaos are engaging in a bit of a rivalry with The Bling Empire. It started at Civil War when you and Kim teamed with Jessi Osbourne to fight The Bling Empire. Page and her partners got the win. That war is continuing to escalate and while you may not be a member of the Queens of Chaos yourself, you no doubt are looking for some redemption tonight against Page for what happened at Civil War.

Jones nods her head.

Marie: Of course. I mean, losing sucks, but losing to The Bling Empire and losing to their shenanigans, their cheating ways? I won’t stand for it. If Page wants a fight then she can have one tonight against The Phoenix, against The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling. She can have a fight against Marie Jones. Kim will handle her business with Sutter and I will handle my business with Page, one on one, tonight.

Marie walks off.

[The Unsanctioned Championship Match between Kimberly Williams and Clyde Sutter continues. Kim has Sutter grounded and is throwing rights wildly at his forehead. She goes for the staplegun and attempts to use it again but Sutter punches it out of her hand. Sutter then bites at her ear before kicking her off. Kim scrambles to her feet and rushes in but Sutter with a spine buster onto the concrete. Sutter hooks her in a crippler crossface. Kim fights in the hold for nearly a minute before countering with a crucifix type pin..1….2…3NO! Sutter barely releases the hold in time to avoid being caught in a pin! Kim scrambles back to her feet only to get put back down with a big boot to the face! Sutter pulls her up and brings her right to his face.]

Sutter: You think you’re funny, don’t you?

Kim: Yes, yes I do!

[Sutter with a choke slam through a nearby table. He applies a blatant choke.]

Sutter: Fate will END you, Williams!

[Kim spits in his face. He squeezes even harder. Kim grabs the staple gun and uses it against his ear! He releases the hold in pain! Kim back to her feet. Sutter charges but Kim kicks him in the face. Kim with a lou thesz press into punches to the face! Sutter kicks her off. He pushes himself back up but Kim is right back on top, this time applying a sleeper.]

Kim: Sleepy time!

[But not so fast. Sutter falls backward, with his entire weight falling on top of Kim!]

…TO BE CONTINUED…

Danielle Page vs. Marie Jones
[Marie with several quick arm drags, a hip toss, and then Kissed By Fire. Marie with a bulldog takedown followed up by Divine Impact but Page moves out of the way, Marie lands on her feet, Page goes for a clothesline but Marie ducks and lands a pele kick. Marie with Divine Impact for a cover…1…2Kickout! Marie tries to turn her over into the Angel’s Arch but Page fights out of it. Page with a Princess Kick out of nowhere! Page takes over from there with a claymore kick and then a Texas Cloverleaf. Marie eventually reaches the ropes. Page connects with Crown Jewel and then locks in The Bling Lock. Marie fights in the hold for nearly a minute before reaching the ropes. Page goes for The Princess Cut but Marie slides free, spins her around, and connects with The Hot Shot, her version of the pedigree. Marie with a split legged moonsault for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Marie sets Page up for Ave Maria but Page fights out of it and connects instead with a pop up power bomb. Page with an axe kick and then applies Beauty Rest! Marie is beginning to fade. Marie drops to a knee. Page keeps squeezing. Marie counters with a stunner to break the hold. Marie then drops Page with Ave Maria! But she cannot capitalize with a pin!]

[Suddenly there is commotion in the crowd. The cameras catch Kimberly and Sutter brawling through the audience from the very back! They are fighting through the crowd and getting closer and closer towards the ringside area! Marie and Page both pull themselves back up. Marie is momentarily distracted and Page uses that time to strike with a swinging neck breaker! Kim charges Sutter who backdrops her over the top of the barricade and to the floor below. Sutter makes his way over the barricade. Page goes for Diamonds are Forever but Marie counters with Ave Maria again! Marisol Vilaro hops up onto the ring apron to distract the referee. Sutter slides into the ring and drills Marie with The Unforgiven Kick while the referee is distracted! Kim drags Sutter out of the ring from underneath the bottom rope and they continue to brawl outside the ring. Meanwhile Page pulls herself up. She takes Marie and drops her with Diamonds Are Forever. She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Danielle Page

[Kim sees this and rushes into the ring. Page quickly exits and makes a retreat with Vilaro. Sutter slides back into the ring and drills Kim with a clothesline from hell. Sutter takes Kim and hoists her up with a power bomb. He holds on for a second power bomb. He holds on and attempts to complete Judge, Jury, and Executioner but Marie with a low blow to Sutter! Marie helps Kim back to her feet. Sutter pulls himself up…stereo superkicks from Twin Magic! Kim with Shadowblade to Sutter who staggers into Ave Maria from Marie, the combo move they call OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND INTO THE LIGHT. Kim then goes up top and connects with Chaos Theory to Sutter! The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER and STILL Unsanctioned Champion: Kimberly Williams

Backstage in the boiler room area where it is dark and damp we hear the footsteps of a woman pacing the floor back and forth. As the camera zooms in to get a closer look we can begin to make out the features; it is none other than “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. One half of the duo known as Fabulous is dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a Duke Blue Devils t-shirt, and a black hooded leather jacket. Her long blue hair hangs straight to past the shoulders. The Archangel eventually comes to a stop and turns to face the camera.

Jessica: Svetlana…you love to ask your opponents just what they would do in order to take that Heritage Championship away from you. You want your opponents to stoop to your lows. Some were unwilling to meet your demands. Izzi Grimes, for instance. She was unwilling. Still others, like myself and Summer, we have had no qualms in taking advantage of any and all loopholes, we have had no qualms breaking the rules, and at Civil War we were willing to eliminate you, to destroy you, and do whatever it took for one of us to become Heritage Champion.

She shakes her head.

Jessica: Unfortunately it would ultimately come down to myself or Summer and you took advantage of that. You rolled up Summer after she had me knocked out and beat her to retain your title. But even though Summer and I failed to win the title, this match at Civil War did change one thing for you, didn’t it? This was the first time someone was willing to stoop to your lows. And for the first time you were unsure of yourself. For the first time you doubted whether or not you could overcome the odds and retain your title against someone willing to be just as dirty as you.

She claps her hands.

Jessica: I give you credit for the win, Svetlana. No one expected you to get the job done but you did. Congratulations. And I am sure that somewhere deep down inside that you knew you had dodged a bullet, somewhere in your black heart you knew that you got lucky and that you were hoping to never ever see myself or Summer again.

A smirk forms on her face.

Jessica: Unfortunately for you the chips fell down very very poorly in the Civil War Match. I won my ring. I outlasted Madison Lewis. Unfortunately I did not outlast Alexander Jones but that is VERY unfortunately for you too, SIN, because that means now I have a one on one opportunity against you at Resurrection. And after the build up to Civil War, after enduring that disappointment in the triple threat title match at Civil War, and then enduring an hour and a half of the Civil War Match to be runner up, after walking through that kind of hell, I know exactly who and what I need to be in order to defeat you at Resurrection.

She glares at the camera with intensity.

Jessica: I need to be The Archangel. Dobranoc, Svetlana.

We switch to another part of the arena. There we find Hall of Fame journalist (just as her!) Janice King. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. She has the GCW Global Tag Team Title belt draped over her left shoulder and the GCW World Tag Team Title belt draped over her right shoulder. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. Both of her tag title belts are wrapped around her waist. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janice: Janice King here, THE FIRST EVER Hall of Fame Journalist EVER! And I am here with the newly crowned Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, Destiny Skye and Julia Braddock, Skye Life! Ladies, we have a ton to discuss but first let’s go back to Livewire where you two became the new champions and it must have been felt so very good to do so by making Sophie O’Brian tap out.

Braddock smirks.

Julia: Damn right it did, Janice. She has been provoking me and taunting me for months. She has been trying to make my life a living hell. She got repaid in spades on Livewire. I hate it for Ana and Skylar, they were great champions and were not involved in the decision when they lost the titles. Des and I still would love to face them, just the four of us, no other teams involved. So maybe if they want their rematch they can have it. But unless and until that time comes, our focus is on Resurrection and defending these titles against Bratz Lifee.

Destiny: That’s right, Jules. Madison and Bianca earned this right to face us for the titles at Resurrection. They have been a damn roll since arriving in GCW and it seems like very few people can find an answer to the problem those two bring to the table. But I’ll tell you one thing, Jules and I are up for any challenge, including the challenge of Bratz Lifee. They may be good, but Jules and I have been fighting for a long ass time to win these titles. Being tag team champions has been our DREAM since becoming wrestlers. We are not ready to let that dream end so soon and we are damn sure not ready to become transitional champions. Madison and Bianca will have to bring everything they got to Resurrection but even that won’t be enough to stop us.

Janice: You talk about the future but let’s talk about the present, the here and the now. The bombshell news from Mason Van Stanton is that YOU, Julia, were the one who manipulated his contract, making him a full time wrestler instead of a manager. You have been the one who screwed him over for nearly a year now. And now tonight you have to face him and Aubrianna Powers in the main event of Fever. Do you have any comments about the match or what you have done to him, manipulating him and his career for so long?

Destiny: You can just shut your trap, Janice! I see what you’re doing! Tonight isn’t about the past. This is about a match between us and Van Stanton and Powers. I dunno why Powers wants to involve herself with that idiot but it’s her funeral, because she will get the same ass kicking Mason is going to get.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: Mason Van Stanton benefited from Sophie O’Brian once again trying to poke her nose into my affairs. I suppose she thinks that what I did is going to turn people against me and thus bring out the worst of me. That’s what Sophie has been trying to do this entire time, isn’t it? She wants to bring back the evil within me, she wants Chastity back. Her plans were flawed from the very beginning, Janice. I realized that Chastity is not some separate persona, she is not some demon that I should avoid at all costs. She is just a part of who I am. She is a part of the entire puzzle that makes up Julia Braddock. I can be fun loving, the life of the party! When the bell rings during a match, I’m all business and I will try to win by the books, clean, and treat this business the way it should be. However if I need to be aggressive, if I need to be violent, if I need to really kick someone’s ass, then I can become Chastity and I can really do some damage.

She looks at her two tag title belts.

Julia: I got aggressive on Livewire. I let loose on Livewire. Now Destiny and I are the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. Going into that Chastity mindset is sometimes necessary. But she is a part of me. Sophie’s logic was flawed. And if she thinks that she can provoke me by giving this information over to Mason, then she is wrong yet again. Seriously, look at Van Stanton and everything he has done. He manipulated a hostile takeover of Global Championship Wrestling. He tried to end my career and Destiny’s career. He tried to ruin the careers of Kendra and Hannah. He tried to ruin the career of Chantelle Chambers. The list of his crimes goes on and on. Hasn’t Sophie been paying attention to how Mason’s trial by fire has been going this whole time? Everyone was a suspect because no one likes him. Everyone agrees that he got what was coming to him.

The fans cheer loudly.

Julia: He was just dumb enough to think that my own sister, Glory, would side with him over me. Glory and I may have had our differences in the past but she would never side with a Van Stanton against her own family. She did include that in the contract, without telling me, but knowing I would read the contract in full. Not because Mason taught me anything. Mother, Aphrodite Noel, taught me not to trust anyone. Mother taught me that you can only truly trust family. So I did read the contract and I saw what she had included. Mason was the stupid enough not to read the contract HE signed giving ME power to determine his fate. Yes, I did manipulate him, I turned him from manager to a wrestler to allow Tabitha Silverstone and Angelica Jones to book him as a wrestler as often as they like. It is payback for when HE got to book matches using his brother’s power. It is payback for every handicap match he booked, for every career he ruined. And tonight is the final revenge for myself, for Destiny, for Hannah, for Kendra, for anyone and everyone else whose career he ruined. Ideally it would be a two on one scenario but Powers wants to involve herself. She’s not exactly a popular human being either. So we’ll just do the world another favor by whipping her ass too. And THAT…

She smirks.

Julia: …that is a Vow of Chastity.

Backstage we find Sierra Michaels with some luggage, no doubt the luggage belonging to Karen, Melanie, and Blair McBride of her employers, The McBride Corporation. We see Sierra rolling this luggage through the backstage area and towards the parking lot. She stops suddenly when she spots Sophie O’Brian nearby.

Sierra: Sophie…

She shakes her head.

Sierra: Not now!

She tries to walk away but Sophie quickly approaches and blocks her path.

Sophie: Please, Sierra, just a moment of your time.

Sierra: I can’t. Ms. McBride is waiting on me.

Sophie: Waiting on you what? Load up her luggage in the limousine? I meant it last night when I told you that you were a very hard worker. But it is a shame to see such hard work, commitment, and dedication not only go unappreciated and unrewarded, but to see it go to waste, used by Blair McBride and her sisters.

Sophie shakes her head.

Sophie: If you want to be their Executive Assistant, if that is your choice, then who am I to judge? But think about it, Sierra, shouldn’t they at least respect you enough to reward you once in awhile? What did they do with that gift I gave you?

Sophie extends her hand out to Sierra. In her hand contains the Skuld mask Blair had tried to dispose of.

Sophie: She threw it away.

Sierra looks down at it nervously. It brings back bad memories. Sophie encourages her.

Sophie: Take it. It is merely my gift to you. I won’t let your boss know.

Sierra looks at it again and then back up at Sophie. Finally Sierra takes the mask and puts it in her pocket.

Sophie: Very good. You deserve a gift, Sierra. Remember that.

Sophie walks off.

Skye Life vs. Mason Van Stanton & Aubrianna Powers
[Surprisingly Powers starts the match for her team against Destiny Skye. Destiny with a bicycle kick and a scissors kick. Destiny with a snap suplex and then a flapjack. She tags out to Braddock. Julia and Destiny with The Never Ending Story to Powers. She staggers out of the corner and Julia drops her with Cult of Personality. The cover but Powers kicks out at two. Braddock with a release Full Nelson suplex and then an elbow drop, a second, a third, and then she curtsies before dropping the fourth elbow. She tags back to Destiny. Destiny measures Powers for The Destiny Cutter but Powers counters with a neck breaker. Powers with a double arm ddt and then Simply The Best Moonsault for a cover and a two. Powers with a snap suplex and then locks in The Ties That Bind. Destiny eventually reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Powers whips her into the corner and comes in with a stinger splash. Powers tags out to Mason, all too eager to come in now that Destiny is in trouble. Mason with Square and Compass! Destiny struggles in the hold but eventually reaches the ropes. Powers tags herself in. Mason seems a little irritated but exits. Powers sets up for a pile driver but Destiny back drops out of it. Destiny with a superkick followed by The Destiny Cutter! Destiny tags out to Braddock. Powers forcibly tags Mason back into the match and quickly makes a hasty retreat.]

[Van Stanton is shouting at Powers to return but she is making her exit back up the ramp, leaving Mason high and dry. Braddock snatches Mason and suplexes him into the ring and into the match! Braddock with Chastisement! She measures him as he pulls himself up and connects with Ex-Communication! Braddock waits and delivers a second Ex-Communication! She delivers a third Ex-Communication! Braddock takes Mason and drops him with The Vow of Chastity! Julia tags out to Destiny. Destiny with a chop block to Mason and Julia follows it up with natural selection, They Go Low We Go High! Destiny tags back out to Julia. Julia and Destiny both go up top…SkyeFall! They wait in anticipation for Mason to get back up…The Destiny Killer, 3D! Julia Braddock into the cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Skye Life