Livewire 12.10

randy

Livewire 12.10

Post by randy » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:05 pm

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is being driven in a black limo to the Target Center. She is holding her phone up going on Instagram Live.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page: I am sitting here on my way to the Target Center where we in the Bling Empire will continue to dominate. If you are smart you’ll be there to watch history because whenever any combination of the Bling Empire is together it is truly a special moment. Aren’t those in Transcendence so lucky enough to be in the ring with us later on tonight. They might be thinking that when we are all done with them but they truly are lucky because when in their lives will they be able to say they have had so many eyes on them? The truth is never but that is because the Bling Empire has always been the standard bearer of GCW.

Danielle confidently smiles.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It is why Johnathan is the Fever Champion, it is why I am the X-Division Champion. It is why Clyde and Amber will have GCW gold around their waists very, very soon. Just like I know Alexander Jones is on borrowed time with MY World Heavyweight Championship. See you soon, champ.

Danielle gives a wink.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Before I go I must say I have seen some great new talent here in GCW. Let it be known, I see you G, but I’ll get more on that in due time. For now though I am going to go meet up with Johnathan and Amber. You know the winners in GCW. Byeee!

--

In the ring…

Janice King stands alone in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand.

King: "Ladies and gentlemen, please join me - GCW's FIRST and therefore BEST Hall of Fame Interviewer - in welcoming at this time the newly-formed tandem of Rina Takeuie and Minneapolis, Minnesota’s own Mariah “THE” Starr!"

The crowd in the arena roar especially loud as “Starstrukk” by 3OH!3 and Katy Perry begins to play. Mariah Starr and Rina Takeuie emerge from the back to resounding cheers from this partisan hometown crowd. The girls make their way down the ramp to the ring, slapping the hands of the fans along the way until they are in the ring. Mariah moves to the corner, playing to the crowd as Rina waves to the roaring crowd. The music fades as the girls move to the middle, flanking Janice.

King: “Rina, Mariah, thank you for joining me here.”

Mariah: “There’s nowhere else we’d rather be than right here, Janice!”

The crowd roars.

Mariah: “Because Rina and I, we have big ambitions, but we realise keeping them to ourselves and plying our craft on Fever doesn’t do us favours. You have questions… so here we are.”

King: "I definitely have questions, starting with what inspired this Celestial union?"

Mariah: "It's really simple, Janice. A few months back, I was embarrassed. Not by anyone in the ring. I think it's safe to say that I'm always willing to step forth and put in my best effort there. No… I was embarrassed behind the scenes. I was embarrassed by the mere perception… no… the FACT that I was seen as not relevant enough to justify a spot on the Resurrection card. A year earlier, I had defeated a bona fide legend at that event. I decided then that I would not allow myself to be disrespected like that again. But I knew that if I wanted to make more than a small splash… if I wanted to make waves… it needed to be big. So I called Rina."

Rina nods her head.

Rina: "I was hesitant to return. My original tenure here, while successful, left my soul damaged. Since I had been gone, I took great strides. I repaired my relationship with my family. I banished the Ronin from my spirit. I became whole. But if I wanted to return, I felt that I'd need an anchor… something to keep me from losing my soul again."

Mariah: "You see, Jan… Rina and I are very much cut from the same cloth. Our fathers were both legends in the old Shootclub Wrestling Alliance. We actually met each other very young at an SWA Colossalcade. So if anyone knew what I needed to move forward, it was Rina."

Rina: "And if anyone was capable of helping me shield myself from the temptation of the Ronin, it was Mariah. Hence, Celestial was born."

King: "Your partnership has been successful so far, with consecutive victories on Fever."

Mariah: "And it's not going to stop there. It's by grace of Tabitha Silverstone that it's thus far been CONTAINED there. But that's just it… Rina and I? We’re not stopping. We’re not content with just filling spots on a call sheet or a spot on the card. We’re here to be THE team. And maybe today? We’re not that team. Maybe we have a journey to go on to become THE defining tandem of Global Championship Wrestling…”

Rina: “But it’s a journey we’re willing and grateful to take. The last time I held gold here, it was under the possession of an ancient Japanese demon.”

Both Mariah and Janice look at Rina, who shrugs.

Mariah: “Right. And my Heritage Championship reign isn’t exactly something I can look back on with pride. We all have pasts. It’s our future that’s brighter than ever… and if you think for a minute that we’re going to let up, you’re out of your mind. We’re here to fight… we’re here to win… and someday, we’ll be the ones raising the World Tag Team Championships to the stars!”

The crowd roars once more as Mariah breaks away, moving towards Rina. The pair raise each others’ arms as the music starts up again. The scene shifts.

--

Triple Threat Match
Kana Hoshiko vs Jessica Carter Vs Ziggy Amadeus Starling
[ZAS with a judo throw to Carter. He goes for a big boot to Kana but she ducks and connects with a pele kick and then a superkick dropping him to the mat. She lands a low dropkick to his face. Carter is up and she works with Kana to double team Ziggy. A shining wizard from Carter and then a senton splash by Kana. They whip him into the corner. Helluva kick from Kana and then Ass Kisser from Carter. Carter tries to steal a pin but Hoshiko breaks it up. Kana with a roundhouse kick and then a Destiny of Hoshiko. Kana with Tick Tock Boom for the cover but Ziggy breaks it up. Starling with a short arm clothesline to Kana followed up by a Urinagi. He whips Kana into the ropes and delivers ZAS Effect. The cover but Carter breaks it up. Carter with a spinning heel kick and then a one handed bulldog. She tries for Bonne Nuit but Starling easily overpowers her and drops her with a Requiem. Kana tries to roll him up with a school boy but Ziggy kicks out at two.]

[Kana with Hoshiko Special, the purple mist, followed up by a roundhouse kick and a superkick that sends him tumbling to the outside. Jessica sneaks up from behind and sets up for Bonne Nuit but Kana blocks it, sending her off into the ropes. Kana with another Destiny of Hoshiko. She follows it up with Hoshi Driver. The cover…1…2…3!
WINNER: Kana Hoshiko

--

We cut backstage to the dressing room area. Marie Jones is there dressed in a black knee length skirt, stockings, black high heeled pumps, a red blouse, and her signature black leather jacket. She seems sullen, a little more depressed than usual. Suddenly the energy in the room picks up when her identical twin sister Kimberly Williams comes bouncing into the room dressed in her crimson red and black ring gear. Kim is sporting a “Queens of Chaos” jacket. She is carrying her stuffed penguin affectionately named Wasley with her.

Kimberly Williams: Yo, Marie, where have you been? Me and Wasley have been looking everywhere for you.

Marie remains quiet. Kim studies her for a moment.

Kimberly Williams: The silent treatment. Did I do something wrong?

Marie Jones: No, no, you’re fine. It’s me…

Kimberly Williams: What’s wrong, sis? You’re not paying any attention to what Sophie said, are you? I mean, come on, everyone knows you are the real star of Twin Magic. You are a seven time former world champion. I haven’t held any world titles. EVER!

Marie rolls her eyes.

Marie Jones: So? As you often point out, you resurrected and rebuilt an entire division by yourself. Also look at you now, you are a Queen of Chaos. I doubt they’d ever give me the time of day.

Kimberly Williams: Sure they would…I mean, I convince people I’m you all the time, I’m sure you can convince Jessi that you’re me! Wanna try it tonight? I’m sure she’s not watching!

Jones chuckles.

Marie Jones: Thanks, Kim, but no thanks. The truth is that I’ve been holding you back.

Kimberly Williams: Nonsense! Sophie brought up Fever but she exaggerated that outcome. She may have won but you gave her a fight she won’t soon forget. And as far as you and I go, Twin Magic, we won the SCW World Tag Team Championship as a TEAM! We won the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Championship as a TEAM! I didn’t do it by myself. And if you want to get back into the tag team title picture again, we can do it…AS A TEAM!

Kim grins from ear to ear. Marie shrugs her shoulders.

Marie Jones: I suppose…something does need to change, that’s for sure.

--

We open backstage where we find the three members of Transcendence, led by Sophie O’Brian up front and being flanked on either side by Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels.

Sophie O’Brian: Empires rise and empires fall. Look at Alexander The Great..the Roman Empire…the Ottoman Empire…all rose to prominence only to fall and be destroyed. All thought that they would last forever but all ended up as a mere footnote in the history of this planet. The one and only thing that is a constant, that shall never ever change, is Holy Wisdom. The Bling Empire has built itself up as if it were the Greeks, the Romans, or the Ottomans, thinking like them that their empire will never ever cease. Oh but my dear Danielle Page, you are deluding yourself. Your empire may not fall today, it may not fall next week, but one day it will fall and you will be forgotten. You, your family, all of it will be forgotten. Money cannot buy you a permanent place of prestige in history.

O’Brian motions to Arcadia and Sierra.

Sophie O’Brian: My Transcendence has been built upon wisdom. Arcadia Chavez, Sierra Michaels, and myself, we are built upon wisdom and that makes us stronger than more durable than any empire. Look at what we have done already; Sierra and Arcadia, both irrelevant and forgotten, their careers in the proverbial toilet, but thanks to me I have rejuvenated them. I have given them new meaning and a new purpose. Thanks to me and my holy wisdom, these two lovely young ladies are on the fast track up the tag team division, and if you don’t believe me ask The McBride Corporation, ask The Soviet Gingers, both sets of former undisputed tag team champions fell at their feet. And then there’s me, I am a former GCW World Champion. That’s the one prize that has been eluding you, hasn’t it Danielle?

She chuckles softly.

Sophie O’Brian: Your empire has what kind of notoriety to it? The X Division Championship and a Fever Championship that most don’t even recognize as legitimate? Some toy Scarborough bought to carry around so that he feels good about himself? And little Amber Mansley, thinking that she will arrive in greatness by following in your footsteps is surely mistaken. Tonight, you three are in for a rude awakening as you challenge my Transcendence. Sun Tzu says, “The opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.” Trust me, The Bling Empire has provided me all the opportunity I need to defeat them.

She smirks knowingly.

Sophie O’Brian: But there is more wisdom to share…here is wisdom, behold what happened on Fever. Behold the utter destruction of the Soviet Gingers and then my crushing victory over sweet little Annabelle. Once feared but now are approaching obscurity. Approaching the point of no return. Karina and Anastasia, you have gone from champions to journeymen. A team that other teams fight to prove themselves worthy. Annabelle, you went from being The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling to just being…Kimberly’s sister…the world loves her. But you? They hardly know you anymore. Wisdom. Accept the wisdom or continue to be fools. The choice is yours.

--

Trios Action
Jonathan Scarborough, Danielle Page & Amber Mansley Vs Transcendence

[Amber starts the match against Arcadia Chavez. Arcadia with a spin kick, an axe kick, and a scissors kick. She tags out to Sierra. Sierra with a roundhouse kick and a double arm ddt. The cover but Amber kicks out at two. Sierra whips her into the ropes but Amber reverses. Scarborough gets a cheap shot in allowing Amber to take advantage with a big boot followed by a dropkick. Amber with a twisting neck breaker and then tags out to Scarborough. Scarborough with a jumping body slam and then a running clothesline. He whips Sierra into the Bling Empire corner and tags out to Danielle Page. Page with a snap suplex. Page, Scarborough, and Amber continue to isolate Sierra, making quick tags in and out to keep the fresh competitor in the ring at all times. Danielle attempts a Princess Cut but Sierra slips out of it and connects with a pele kick. Sierra tags out to Sophie. Sophie O’Brian in with a release German suplex to Page. Scarborough in next but Sophie drops him with Death of Wisdom. Amber finally stops the momentum with CashApp Me. But Sierra and Arcadia now enter the ring and an all out brawl breaks out. Sierra superkicks Amber to the outside before launching herself over the top with a suicide dive taking her out. Arcadia and Scarborough tumble to the outside with a double clothesline. Sophie and Page pull themselves up to their feet. Unbeknownst to Sophie, Clyde Sutter is rushing the ring. Sophie goes for Scorched Earth Policy, the fireball, but Page ducks out of the way and the fireball misses its intended target. Sutter slides into the ring and locks Sophie in Judgment Day! The referee immediately calls for the bell!]
WINNERS by disqualification: Transcendence

[While Sutter chokes out Sophie inside the ring, Scarborough clocks Arcadia with his Fever title belt, right to her skull. Amber Mansley rolls Sierra back into the ring where Page drops her with Diamonds Are Forever. Sutter releases his grip on Sophie. The Bling Empire stand tall.]

--

Jazmyn Rain happens to be backstage in the locker room where she’s definitely not happy. She’s doing the best that she can to maintain her composure, but at the same time, her own ego makes it quite difficult as the cameras come on her and she begins to speak.

Jazmyn Rain: I don’t understand any of it. I don’t understand any of the fucking disrespect that I get around here. I really, REALLY feel like I should be dealing with bigger things than Tori Colbert but NO, she’s like a fucking colony of ants that isn’t going away and I am already getting sick of her. I thought I left all the drama with her stupid family back in 5BW, but I guess not. And speaking of things from the past that won’t fucking go away, how about Victoria Salinas, huh?

Jazmyn pauses as she clearly has some anger regarding the events of Fever.

Jazmyn Rain: How about the fact that she attacked me by saying that Brooklyn Smith wasn’t walking through that door. How fucking dare she disrespects one of my best friends like that. But you know, it’s not like Victoria knows much about friends because she has hardly had any as is, at least in the wrestling business anyway. Maybe Tori should take a closer look at who she is teaming with because if you actually KNOW your GCW history, you KNOW that despite her preaching about how she’s about the people, and she’s about fighting for GCW and ALL of that shit, the truth of the matter is, Victoria only cares about herself. I wouldn’t he shocked if she left Tori Colbert out to dry…

Nor would I blame her…

Jazmyn pauses and lets out a scoff.

Jazmyn Rain: Hey VICTORIA, if you were SO GCW why’d you leave in the first place? You’re talking about how you felt like you had done everything you could possibly accomplish so if that was true, why did you come back? I’ll tell you why you left. You saw that the landscape was changing in 2018 even before the shit really hit the fan with that. You felt like GCW was going to start focusing on other talent besides you and you were afraid that you were going to get lost in the shuffle and completely fall out of the spotlight. That’s why you left and if you want to counter with any bullshit excuse that you pull out of your ass, you know you’re full of shit. And to think, i defended you and you come back and disrespect me.

Oh but don’t think I forgot about the OTHER new kids on the block in this match…

Yes, MOOREAMERICA… I am talking about you…

At least you two have been in the Resurrection main event recently in which… you both LOST…

Jazmyn pauses and laughs at this.

Jazmyn Rain: CHOKERS! Hey, at least I CAN win in the main event of Resurrection! I’ve managed to do that before. And hell, let’s talk about not just last Resurrection, but the two that I was in before that… when I became the Global Champion for the 3rd time… and prior to that, when I singlehandedly disbanded Utopia with no help from anyone! Oh right, you two would rather hog up the spotlight nowadays and drive GCW into the ground. You two are why we don’t have two shows anymore, why we don’t have two world titles anymore… well… not EXACTLY you two. You two are the symptoms, not the disease. It almost feels like GCW was better before you two and most of these “new kids” decided to come in and completely fuck up the place. Well, Gabby and I are about to put some RESPECT back on this company’s name. You don’t have to like it, and you won’t, but I look around and I see change for the worst and I AM NOT GOING TO STAND FOR IT ANYMORE!

Jazmyn turns and leaves the scene, definitely hearing all the boos that she is receiving as the scene fades out.

--

Backstage we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. Standing next to him is the self-proclaimed Queen of the Death Match herself Kimberly Williams. The Woman Scorned is dressed in her crimson red and black ring gear. Kim is sporting a “Queens of Chaos” jacket. She is carrying her stuffed penguin affectionately named Wasley with her. She playfully waves at the camera.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and I am being joined at this time by “The Woman Scorned”, “The Queen of the Death Match”, “The Wild Card” Kimberly Williams!

Kimberly Williams: Don’t forget Queen of Chaos! That is one is sooooo very important! You wanna know why, Dex?

Dexter Russell: Uh, sure. Enlighten me.

Kim smirks devilishly.

Kimberly Williams: The Queens of Chaos accepted me into their family. And you know how much I value family, Dex. I am fiercely loyal to my family, especially my Queens of Chaos family and I will always have their backs. Now I am a very busy psychopath, Dex. I bounce around from here to Zion, to Supreme Championship Wrestling, and anywhere else that will let me ply my chaotic craft. Sometimes that means if I’m not scheduled to appear on a GCW Livewire or GCW Fever, then I’m just going to have to take that night off. Livewire, I wasn’t scheduled to appear, so I wasn’t there that night when Sinfully Sinful SIN decided to interject herself into Jessi Ozborne’s business. I wasn’t there when SIN decided to blindside her, to attack her, to beat her down. But I am here tonight and I am going to bring all the violence and brutality to the doorstep of SIN.

She waves at the camera.

Kimberly Williams: Hi there, SINNY! I know you like to psychoanalyze your opponents, you like to try and tempt them and all sorts of shit like that. Well look at me! I use a penguin as a weapon for fuck’s sake! I am pretty sure that I am beyond even your understanding. And I am pretty sure that there is nothing you can tempt me with because, hell, I’d do anything! I will do quite literally anything to inflict punishment upon you. So go ahead, tempt me to go extreme, to go hardcore, I guarantee you that I will bite on that hook and yes, you might win by disqualification, but then you’ll be limping into Deadly Dreams with scars, bruises, and maybe a few limbs gone!

Williams laughs nastily.

Kimberly Williams: You decided to fuck with the wrong people when you fucked with the Queens of Chaos, SIN. Tonight is just a sampling of what you can expect.

--

Backstage…

Svetlana Iryna Nabokov can be seen. She looks strange without the Heritage Championship she carried for a record 299 days, but she does not look upset. Instead, she appears at peace… almost blissful.

SIN: “Tonight, tonight…”

She laughs.

SIN: “Riddle me this… do I appear to be the type who is intimidated by grandiose threats and promises of “Chaos”? Hardly. I find chaos to be… cute.”

SIN chuckles again, rapping her hands together.

SIN: “You have Kim Williams speaking with all the hyperbole she can muster… but she’s not out to kill me. No no… she’s out to win a match. And Jessi Osborne? What I did to her two weeks ago was but a taste of what I am capable of bringing to the fight. And no rebuttals? No grandiose declarations of war? How disappointing. But so be it… her disappointment will go beyond the cat holding her tongue… and will be met by the woman… THIS woman… pinning her to the mat, one-two-three.”

With that, the scene shifts.

--

Kim Williams vs SIN
[Kimberly tosses Wasley at SIN who catches it. Kim then drills SIN with a Morrigan’s Wrath sending SIN tumbling to the outside. Kim with a suicide dive over the top onto SIN. Kim whips SIN into the steel steps and then slingshots her face first into the steel ring post. Kim cackles maniacally as she goes to pick up a barbed wire bat from underneath the ring. Referee Shawn Pack disarms Kim. Kim walks menacingly towards him. SIN takes advantage, shoving Kim face first into the steel ring post. SIN smashes Kim with the ring bell. SIN rolls Kim back into the ring. SIN with a rushing lariat and then a samoan drop. SIN covers and gets a two count. SIN with a flapjack and then a blatant choke. SIN breaks at the count of four. SIN charges in but Kim with several quick arm drags and hip tosses before catching SIN with a deep arm drag into an arm bar. SIN fights up to her feet and Kim catches her with a kick to the face followed up by a scissors kick. Kim with a Full Nelson release suplex. Kim goes for Shadowblade but SIN avoids contact. SIN with a pump handle slam and then a power slam for a cover and a two. SIN with a spinning side slam for a cover and a near fall. SIN attempts to lock in Drop The Iron Curtain but Kim counters by picking the leg and rolling through into an ankle lock. SIN reaches the ropes after about a minute in the hold. Kim goes for Morrigan’s Wrath but SIN catches the foot and counters with Guilty Conscience. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: SIN

[SIN doesn’t take time to celebrate. She picks up the barbed wire bat from earlier and brings it into the ring. She measures Kim but then the crowd erupts into cheers when Jessi Ozborne sprints towards the ring. SIN decides to drop the bat and exit the ring rather than deal with both members of the Queens of Chaos. Jessi tends to Kim while SIN walks off, smirking arrogantly.]

--

Victoria Salinas finds herself in the hallway. If there is any nervousness going through her, she definitely isn’t showing it. Still, she has a lot on her mind at the moment but she at least gets a moment to snap out of it with the sudden presence of Tori Colbert. Victoria notices that she’s there at this point.

Tori Colbert;: I can’t believe the crap Jazmyn was saying about you…

Victoria rolls her eyes, knowing all too well what Tori is talking about.

Victoria Salinas: Yeah. That’s Jazmyn for you. Though, to be fair, it’s not like there wasn’t any truth to what she was saying. Granted, she twisted it and blew it up as a much bigger thing than it actually is, but what are you going to do, you know?

Victoria Salinas: I didn’t come here in the best of terms when I first got here, I admit that. I’ve made some bad decisions when I was here before. And it’s true that Jazmyn left over the way I was being treated over a personal decision that I made. But she’s the one that made that choice. I’m not the one that got her, Myra, Casey and everyone else together and said “let’s all bounce from this joint”. They made that choice, not me. Look, I don’t want to get into that too much, okay? That’s in the past.

Tori Colbert: No, I think you should mention hers too if she wants to play that game. From what I KNOW, she’s not so much an angel herself.

Victoria Salinas: Oh who can forget the manic episodes she used to have when things didn’t go her way when she first got here? Did you know that she once threatened someone with a chainsaw when someone else had a stripper pole delivered to her?

Tori’s eyes widen with shock.

Victoria Salinas: Yeah, you don’t know the half of it. This whole Guardian Angel thing she used to be on when she was here last time, oh sure it won her a lot of fans in the stands but back here? Yeah, there’s some truth to the fact that she wasn’t appreciated in the locker room as she should’ve been. In fact, at one point in time, she WAS carrying this show, Livewire, if not this whole company, on her back. You know why she would rather things go back to how they were? Because holy shit, in 2017 and 2018, this company practically REVOLVED around her and her friends… the “Scooby Gang” as detractors once called it. I didn’t have an issue with it, but if you renamed GCW to Jazmyn Rain Wrestling back then, it wouldn’t be far off. Unlike her, I AM trying to grow and evolve. I’m not staying stuck in 2018.

Tori Colbert: She needs to understand that just because she supposedly was the top GCW wrestler back then, doesn’t mean she can just reclaim a throne that she gave up five years ago.

Victoria Salinas: Yeah, that’s exactly right.

Victoria takes a pause and a deep breath.

Victoria Salinas: I doubt she’s ever going to come around… at least anytime soon. I was hoping getting betrayed by her own proteges would wisen her up, but obviously not. But you know, she and Gabby AUstin aren’t our only opponents. MooreAmerica is the real deal! I think with time, you can be at their level and given that they were in the main event of Resurrection recently, that’s saying something. Me? Personally, I am looking forward to facing them because they basically have been the standard bearers around here for the last year or two.

Tori Colbert: YOu want to prove that you can hang with them and I really think you will. I know you haven’t wrestled that much lately because of your shoulder surgery and such, and yeah, the odds don’t look that great…

Victoria Salinas: But at the end of the day, I have faced bigger odds than what we’re facing today and I have overcome them. We’re going to be just fine. “Team Victoria” will be VICTORIOUS. Yeah, that is WAY too catchy not to be a trending social media thing. But, I think we’ve had enough to say. I’m not going to get hung up on past nonsense with negative people. It’s a new time, it’s a different era. If certain people want to stay stuck in 2018, let them. I’m focusing on 2023 and who is “it” now and Moore America in my book fits that description. So, as far as I’m concerned, we’ve got business to take care of.

“Team Victoria” heads down the hallway and the scene fades to black.
--

Backstage…

Miss America sits in the locker-room wrapping her wrists prior to her three-team match-up. As she focuses on the task ahead of her, she is approached by Tabitha Silverstone. Miss America doesn’t do the courtesy of lifting her head.

Tabitha: “Miss America… a moment?”

She glances upward, but continues wrapping.

Tabitha: “I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.”

Miss America brings her wrist to her mouth, biting the tape as she rips it from the roll. As she smooths out the end, she brings her eye to Tabitha.

Miss America: “You took my Destiny Briefcase use and changed the terms.”

Tabitha: “Something needed to be done. You…”

Miss America: “I set up a two-night series that would have accomplished exactly what you wanted, WITHOUT allowing Gabby Austin to violate YOUR main event. Instead, the match became a sham. And now, your Champion is a sham. Are you happy about that?”

Tabitha: “You’re not being reasonable.”

Miss America laughs.

Miss America: “Reasonable? What’s reasonable about going on air and telling me there “Oh well, you used your shot… no take backs”? To publicly exclude me from the number one contender tournament? You know how I felt after Resurrection. To put me out that way? Not cool.”

Tabitha: “It’s not about excluding you… it’s…”

Miss America: “No… don’t tell me. Tell the nation. Tell the world. Tell EVERYONE who YOU ran my name down to what this is really about, because from where I’m sitting, you’re either holding me down or protecting a man who doesn’t DESERVE to be protected.”

Tabitha: “Clearly you’re still worked up about this. Maybe once you’re seeing things with a rational mind…”

Miss America: “No. Maybe once YOU see that you hitched your wagon to the wrong horse, you’ll realize why I’ve reacted the way I did. Alexander Jones isn’t Champion for you OR for GCW. He’s Champion for his brand… for himself. This company and it’s fans deserve BETTER than Alexander Jones, and I don’t care who I have to go through or what I have to do, I’m going to make sure you and EVERYBODY see that.”

Miss America stands up and goes to walk away.

Miss America: “As for Gabby Austin? Tonight… D’Nae and I are going to make her regret EVER sticking her nose where it was not welcome and certainly did not belong. Everyone else had better stay out of our way.”

With that, Miss America walks off. The scene fades.

--

Triple Threat Tag Match
MooreAmerica Vs Tori Colbert & Victoria Salinas vs Jazymn Rain and Gabriella Austin

[D’Nae Moore, Victoria Salinas, and Gabriella Austin start for their respective teams. Austin finds herself the victim of a double team early on with a clothesline from D’Nae and then a flapjack from Salinas. Stereo superkicks sends Gabby tumbling to the outside. With D’Nae and Victoria alone in the ring they finally go at it, exchanging rights and lefts and then trading hip tosses and arm drags. Miss America with the blind tag. A High-low combo to Victoria. Miss America covers and Jazmyn breaks it up after Gabby tags out. Jazmyn with a snap suplex to Miss America and then throws her to the outside. Jazmyn mounts Victoria and starts raining down right hands. She whips her into the corner and rushes in but Salinas gets a boot up and then delivers a spear. Victoria tags out to Tori Colbert. Tori with a slingblade to Jazmyn and then a cover but Miss America breaks it up. Tori with a snap suplex to Miss America. She goes for another slingblade but Miss America ducks out of the way and drops her with Fireworks. Miss America tries to lock in The American Dream but just as she gets it locked in Victoria tags herself in. Victoria hooks Miss America from behind and snaps off a belly to back suplex. Jazmyn tags out to Gabby. Gabby in with a superkick to Miss America. Gabby goes for a body slam but Miss America counters into a Red, White, Black, and Blue Kick. Miss America tags out to D’Nae Moore. Moore with Straight to the A to Gabby. Victoria tries to school girl D’Nae but only gets a two count. Moore goes for a short arm clothesline but Salinas counters into a sleeper. Moore struggles in the hold momentarily before counting with a stunner. Vicky staggers to her corner, trying to get the tag, but Jazmyn jerks Tori Colbert down and whips her into the steel steps. D’Nae tags out to Miss America. Miss America with Fireworks to Victoria. Gabby sneaks up behind and rolls up Miss America, hooking the tights for extra leverage…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Jazmyn Rain & Gabriella Austin

--

[A shot of Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis from one of their matches, steeling themselves in the corner. This then transitions to a present day of the two women seated side by side inside a studio with a GCW banner on the background.]

Nadia: When we went after the Beautification Movement after they tried to mess with us. I know I thought it would just be a one-time then and then we would split from there.

[Footage shows Nadia and Envy battling the Soviet Gingers from Resurrection.]

Envy: But you know how things go. You start to get a rhythm going and then you're challenging for Champions almost just by happenstance.

Nadia: I think me and Envy view wrestling the same way. We're like to go after it and rip people's heads off. Us becoming a team just happened. This year for me, with me going freelance, it was all about proving that I'm one of the best and doing that in different ways. I've never been a tag wrestler or in a team but traveling the road with Envy, I've definitely felt challenged and I've done that for her.

There's nothing...glossy about our styles. We'll wrestle anyone. We believe we can beat anyone.

[A new shot features Envy and Nadia battling the Bratz Life from a few weeks ago.]

Nadia: With the Bratz Life, they have the titles. They earned those titles. Didn't take them long to win them. They're the team to beat. They're really confident and loud and me and Envy aren't as much. So when we see them, we want to take those belts and bury Bianca and Madison to the ground.

And we did.

Envy: The Bratz… you know it’s interesting. Nadia and I had some respect for them after Resurrection. They came out of nowhere. They upset the system. And, in doing so, they became World Tag Team Champions. Then they had to blow it all with some stupid, ill-advised comments. I mean, I'm sure whoever told them it was a good idea to run down all the tag teams past and present didn't anticipate the wall that would be standing in front of them.

[A shot is shown of Envy and Nadia having their hands raised.]

Nadia: We just see them as a challenge. They're loud. They're proud and they're good. So we wanted to grind them in the dirt and show them we're here. We're coming for them. Deadly Dreams I expect them to bring a lot of intensity because they want to get their win back and keep their titles. But whether it's choking them out or bashing their heads in with our elbows and knees, we're going to put them down again. I believe we're going to walk out the better team again and win those titles and winning with Envy would be great. Would be a great moment.

Envy: Part of me wishes we could have just had a spirited contest. But instead, here we are. If they want to run our names in the dirt? That's their prerogative. It makes for a more interesting story. Would hate to make them a flash in the pan... but here we are. Bianca... Madison... we're ready for you. And we're ready to take what you hold dear... even if that means taking the arms you cradle them with as well.

(The scene fades)

--

Dreams are meant to be broken. Bianca planned to do just that in her match against Envy Ellis. As a matter of fact she planned on raining on her parade. Bianca was backstage leaning against the wall. She had her phone in her hand scrolling through her twitter account. She was dressed in her Wrestling attire.

Bianca -
Who are they calling little girls? They are literally the most boring team on the roster. "I'm not one to triffle with I expect your best"

Yes Bianca was quoting tweets from Envy. Who had the worst social media game she's ever seen. Bianca was quietly talking to herself until madz would pop into view. Madz wasn't scheduled for tonight but that wasn't going to stop her from being in Bianca's corner.

Madz -
Hey! Bee. Are you still reading tweets? I thought you were done with that because she had no game.

Bianca -
She's about as dry as a 2 day old doughnut. They got lucky beating us for their title opportunity. I know Nadia and Envy are a little Competition in the ring but they are not tag team champion material. Like they are blah. A snoozefest. They don't even have a tag team name. At deadly dreams they meet their worst nightmares. They think we like to talk now just wait till they hear the I told you so. No one and I mean no one is taking our titles away from us.

Madz -
Bring it on!

Bianca half smirked at madz random comment.

Bianca -
Envy tonight you can have a tiny piece of my spotlight. I mean what kind of person would I be if I didn't help the needy. The Bianca show is in full effect tonight.

Bianca would smile doing a hair flip. She had her championship around her waist. Her and Madz would skip off down the hallway.

--

Bianca vs Envy Ellis
[Envy with several quick arm drags into an arm bar. Bianca fights back to her feet and then breaks it with a roundhouse kick. Bianca with a European uppercut and a rolling elbow. She goes for a clothesline but Envy counters with an arm dragon screw. Envy immediately goes back to the arm bar. Bianca this time breaks after thirty seconds by reaching the ropes and forcing a break. Bianca suckers her in and hangs her neck first across the top rope. Bianca with a big boot and then a diving cross body. Bianca with Femme Fatale and then Endgame. The cover but Envy shoots her shoulder up at the last possible second. Bianca goes for it again but Envy counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Envy is back to her feet but is caught by a superkick by Bianca. Bianca with a somersault neck breaker. Bianca goes for Bratz Life but Envy counters with The Ellis Vice. Bianca hangs on as long as she can before finally tapping out.]
WINNER: Envy Ellis

--

[Sounds of chaos are heard. A camera abruptly turns on. There is grunting. There is maniacal laughter. The view is hazy. Slowly but surely, the haze disappears. Once it does, the first thing that is seen is Savino being violently tossed to the ground. In the background, there are a flight of steps. A few feet shuffle. The camera pans up. About four security guards lean down, wailing away at Savino. More laughter heard. Savino yelps a bit.]

??: Yeah bitch! Yeah bitch!

[Another cackle. The person that the laughter is coming from appears in view, Big Boss Akeem. He's wearing an open black flowy shirt with a long, pink trenchoact with a pink boa as a collar and black dress pants that come up to his ankles. Big Boss smiles widely, stepping on the neck of Savino. Savino squirms, trying to get him off.]

BBA: Nah! Nah! Goons!

[He yells at the secruity guards. The guards drop to their kneels, holding down Savino's arms and legs.]

BBA: They ain't no help bitch! You dirty mack motherf**ker!

[BBA drives his foot into the throat of Savino, who's now coughing.]

BBA: You fool! You bozo! Resurrection was suppose to be my night! My moment! And yo bum ass got dropped by that dusty bitch. You always choking like M.A.E.V.E was choking when she was meat eating you!

[Big Boss displays a mock shock look on his face.]

BBA: Oh! Was I not suppose to say that? Oops!

[He covers his mouth.]

BBA: Yeah! Tell these people the truth! And these IDIOTS! wonder why I'm so heated. You two dragged me down! You took money from my hands! You took food off my table! AND worse of all, behind my back, you guys were in my bed sucking face! My girl! You smashed my girl!

[Big Boss grits his teeth, stepping harder. Savino tries to fight but can't. Big Boss steps off, causing Savino to cough violently.]

Savino: That's not-

[Big Boss cups his ear towards Savino.]

BBA: Huh?! Huh?! That's not what?

[The slender man whips his head over.]

BBA: Woman! Hand me my weapon.

[He motions for something. Soon, an attractive Asian woman in a silver, form fitting dress brings a chair to Big Boss. He laughs loudly, taking it from her hands.]

BBA: Thank you.

[The woman smirks. Big Boss nods, smacking her ass.]

BBA: I got more waiting for me in the G-Wagon!

[He perks up.]

BBA: Oooooh weee!

[Big Boss then wraps the chair on Savino's ankle. Savino tries to fight it off, but the guards pin him to the floor.]

BBA: I will end you! For your betrayal. For you sucking! No more bags off my name. M.A.E.V.E., you dusty bitch! I know you watching. This is a challenge! Show yourself. You took my moment at Resurrection and now I'm getting my revenge! You didn't want my last name for this chump! Nah! If you aren't a coward, come back to me. Come back to daddy. So I can send your ass outta here too!

[Big Boss shuffles back a bit, before getting a running head start, leaping up and stomping on the chair! Savino yells in pain, immediately holding his ankle. Big Boss tilts his had back, belly laughing. Suddenly, a slew of GCW officials step in, pushing back Big Boss and his security team. Big Boss wraps an arm around the Asian woman, kissing her sloppily before pointing at a fallen Savino; who's writhing in pain. The officials check on Savino, who rolls around, holding his ankle and yelling in agony.]

--

We cut backstage once more, this time we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire; and standing with her is none other than “The Dragon” Angelica Jones.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janelle St. Claire and right now I am being joined by one of the two participants in tonight’s main event. She is a GCW Hall of Famer, she is a former thirteen time World Champion, please welcome Angelica Jones!

Jones pleasantly smiles and nods her head.

Angelica: Thanks, Janelle.

Janelle: Well Angelica, tonight you are facing Mara Kade, who is coming off of a historic run with the GCW X Division Championship and has now been declared number one contender for the GCW World Championship. What do you hope to do against such a stiff test here tonight?

Angelica: I suppose that is the right term for this, isn’t it Janelle? A test. That’s really my one and only purpose here, am I right? I am here to serve as a test for Mara Kade. Personally, if I were Mara, I’d be a little miffed. She was X Division Champion for three hundred and ten days, that alone proves her worthiness to stand as the next in line to challenge Alexander Jones for the top prize, the GCW World Championship. Yet someone thinks it is a good idea to test her against a former champion. A proven world champion, a thirteen time world champion as you accurately pointed out. Mara Kade has already proven time and time again that she has the potential in the world to BE a World Champion but for some reason the powers that be view it as necessary to put her up against me to test that theory. So that’s really the question. If Mara Kade can defeat me, then she certainly stands a chance against Alexander Jones.

The Dragon shakes her head.

Angelica: I never ever play by the script that others give me. I never ever am content with settling as just being simply someone else’s test. You are right, Janelle, I am a thirteen time former world champion, and I would love to make that FOURTEEN TIME former world champion. Alexander Jones wants the big money matches? He wants the marquee? Yeah, I suppose the GCW World Champion Alexander Jones versus the longest reigning X Division Champion in history has a nice ring to it, but how about this Mr. Jones…you versus The Dragon, you versus the thirteen time World Champion? I may not be a GCW Original, but I was with GCW since day one of its reopening in 2012. And I was a GDW Original and the history of GDW runs through the veins of this new GCW. And if you want to rule atop the mountain of Global Championship Wrestling then you need to step up and face someone like me. You need to face The Dragon.

She smirks.

Angelica: But look at me getting ahead of myself. Mara Kade, tonight you have my undivided attention and I am not here to test you. I am not here to see if you have what it takes to beat a world champion like Alexander Jones. Tonight I am here to play spoiler. I am here to throw everything I have at you and ultimately defeat you, and in doing so I will force Silverstone, and all of Alexander’s promotion team, to think twice about this one on one match between the two of you. I am going to that ring tonight with one plan, with one goal, and that is to advance my own career and maybe, just maybe, make one last run at the GCW World Championship.

--

Main Event
Angelica Jones vs Mara Kade

[Mara Kade starts off fast with a discuss elbow and then a diving front dropkick. She delivers a running knee left. She goes for a lariat but Angelica ducks it and delivers a pele kick. Jones follows it up with a lung blower and then a double arm ddt. Angelica locks in a bow and arrow submission. Angelica eventually releases her grip and then drops her with a back breaker. She locks in a dragon sleeper. Mara Kade fights to the ropes after about twenty seconds. Angelica goes for The Stubborn Bitch but Mara avoids contact and then locks in a cross arm bar. Angelica reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, forcing the break. Mara suplexes Angelica back into the ring. Mara with Belladonna followed by a Tiger Suplex. The cover but Angelica shoots her right shoulder up off the mat. Mara goes for a Northern Lights suplex but Angelica counters with a ddt. Angelica with a kip up into a Frankensteiner. Angelica with a bulldog takedown followed up by The Divine Impact for a cover and a two count. Angelica delivers The Stubborn Bitch and then and tries to turn her over into the Angel’s Arch but Mara counters with a small package and gets a two count. Angelica attempts The Hot Shot but Mara Kade counters with a back body drop. Jones rolls to the outside of the ring to stop the momentum. Mara with a suicide dive over the top taking out Angelica.]

[Mara rolls Jones back into the ring. Mara with a tornado ddt. Mara with Kidneyknieves. The cover but Angelica shoots her right shoulder up off the mat. Mara pulls Jones back up and gets her set for Bad Brains German but Angelica counters and then locks in Firestarter. Mara struggles in the hold but won’t give in. After about twenty seconds she reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Mara turns around into an enziguri kick and then Angelica takes her and turns her over into The Angel’s Arch. Mara still won’t give in as Angelica wrenches the hold in tightly. After about forty seconds Mara reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Angelica with a springboard dropkick sending Mara tumbling to the outside. Angelica launches herself over the top with a suicide dive taking out Mara Kade. Jones rolls her back into the ring. Angelica climbs to the top rope and measures Mara as she pulls herself up. Angelica goes for Resurrection but Mara counters into a sit out power bomb. Mara pulls Jones up and drops her with Bad Brains German. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER Mara Kade

Mara Kade picks herself up after a hard fought win. The crowd cheers as Mara has her hand raised by the referee. She stumbles backwards, The referee walks over to check on her. Mara lightly shoves him out of the way, giving him a thumbs up. Just then, the crowd boos. That's because Trevor Cash slowly saunters onto the stage, staring directly at Mara. He sports a light hearted expression on his face. Mara tilts her head to the side, squinting her eyes at him.

Mara's music dies once it's revealed that Trevor has a microphone from his pocket. He peers into the crowd, who boo him a bit. But he is unfazed.]

Trevor: Not bad.

[His words were matter of fact.]

Trevor: I would applaud but that would mean that I didn't expect you to win. Angelica is far from her prime. Though, that's still Angelica Jones. But I expected you to win. You better.

[Mara wags her finger in Trevor's direction before turning around and demanding a mic to be passed to her. Trevor goes to speak but closes his mouth once Mara receives a mic.]

Mara: What a surprise! When there's nothing in it for you involving me, you're a ghost. But when Yyu hear the sound of money coming from me and you show up like the Kool Aid Man.

[She scoffs. Trevor doesn't flinch.]

Mara: That's what leeches like you do. You suck everything dry and then claim you're this big mastermind. The smartest man in the room.

[Trevor continues taking steps towards the ring.]

Trevor: A leech. Is that what you think? After all the years we've known each other?

Mara: Those years mean nothing. A leech is a leech. You leeched off Franklin Myers when you were just a skinny, Silicon Valley reject who didn't know a lick of the business. Just like you tried to leech of me and everyone else that came up from the Bay once he taught you the ropes.

[The crowd cheers a bit. Trevor turns his nose up.]

Mara: Hey! Smart guy. I don't see your man here tonight. Maybe he thought it wasn't worth the time. Or maybe Alexander..maybe Alexander Jones is shaking in his boots after I looked him in the eyes and punked him out!

[The crowd roars. Trevor glares at the crowd.]

Trevor: Of course you guys would cheer.

[Mara now walks towards the ropes across the ring.]

Mara: Since you're here. Make yourself useful for once. Tell your man that at Deadly Dreams, I'm going to dogwalk him!

[She grins. The crowd cheers,]

Mara: He thinks he's the big, bad wolf. Well, he clearly hasn't seen me. He hasn't seen how I picked fights and then won again the best this company has ever seen. From Scream Machine to the X Division belt. I have said I am the best and I've proven in inch by inch. And now, I am the one that is going to put the big, bad Alexander Jones, on his ass! And I am going to become World Heavyweight Champion!

[The crowd roars. Trevor watches om before bringing the microphone up to his lips.]

Trevor: There is it. The vintage Mara Kade bravado. You've always had spunk, kid. We've been here before. Remember? Remember the last time you challenged one of my clients? Nava Farrin? Ring a bell. You remember what happened correct?

[Trevor gets closer to ringside.]

Trevor: You were knocked out so perhaps you don't. Nava won because I know everything about you. Your weaknesses. Your blind spots. All the years knowing you, seeing you develop in the Bay. You call me a leech when you disregard the fact that I went from a "Silicon Valley" reject to now being one of the most influential people in this company and soon all of professional wrestling. You know, you've always been ungrateful to me. All I ever wanted was to help. The same way Franklin helped me. The same way he helped you because you father thought you weren't worth the time to even raise.

[The crowd oohs. Mara immediately balls up her fist. Trevor takes a few steps back towards the ramp.]

Trevor: Who do you think pushed for you to get this title shot to Tabitha? Hmm?It was me. Once again. Throwing you a bone. I vouched for you because you are the perfect first challenger to an eventual long list of challengers that will lose to Alexander Jones. The perfect challenger. Someone who's name would draw interest at the gate, in the ratings and thus make Alexander and myself a lot of money. Credible enough to where beating you would be an accomplishment. So at Deadly Dreams, it is only fitting that you will feel a familiar feeling; similar to how you felt when your mother told you the truth about why your father never stepped up to the plate; simply not good enough.

[The crowd boos loudly as Trevor talks another step back. Mara makes a beeline, existing through the second ropes and existing the ring. She attempts to chase after Mara when suddenly, a swarm of security guards in yellow jump the guardrail and then tackle Mara down. The boos intensify as they hold her down. Mara tries to kick and worm her way out, however one guard pulls out a taser and then uses it to the body! Mara yelps in pain as the guard holds it there for a few seconds. Trevor gives the guard a nod and the guard seizes. Mara lays on the floor, held by the guards and yelling. Trevor looks her in the eye, shrugging his shoulders.]

Trevor: I forgot to mention. Alexander wanted to give you a gift for your little stunt a couple of weeks ago. A little love tap before the big match. Hope you enjoyed it. See you at Deadly Dreams, kid.

[He then throws the mic down and shoves his hands inside his pockets. The guards let go of Mara while GCW officials run down to check on her. The guards follow Trevor, who throws around as the crowd boos him loudly.]