Livewire: DEADLY DREAMS

randy

Livewire: DEADLY DREAMS

Post by randy » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:44 pm

[Earlier today]

[Outside FedExFourm, a black, sleek stretch limo pulls up to the parking lot; flaked by two more limos with similar designs. Behind the guardrail aew a slew of fans, collectively oohing and reacting to what they see in front of them.

The first limo steady advances into the parking lot before coming to a halt. The other limos follow suit. Soon, the driver of the first limo exits from the driver's seat and swiftly walked to the back. He popped the door opened.

Big Brodie walks out first, roaring to the crowd. The crowd buzzes a bit. He has a massive gold chain wrapped around his neck, a gold watch around his right wrist. A slew of security guards come out of the second limo. The crowd's reaction soon turned sour once Veronica Starr stepped out of the first limo in a lime dress, form fitting dress. She puffs her chest, peering around. Brodie continued to yell at the crowd. However, the crowd erupts in boos because Trevor Cash steps out of the limo with a tightened facial expression. And immediately after him, the GCW Heavyweight Chamlion Alexander Jones appears, sporting a black tailor made suit, matching pants and the title dropped across his shoulders.

Alexander doesn't respond to the crowd, merely giving Brodie a knuckle pound. But then, the crowd explodes again. The security guards, Brodie, Veronica, Trevor and Alexander spot it too late. Mara Kade charges Alexander with a metal baseball bat!

She swings wildly. Brodie pushes Alexander to the side, and the bat smashes one of the limo windows!

"Come here motherf**ker!"

The guards quickly step in between Mara and the rest as she attempts to swing the bat again. Trevor grabs Alexander by thr wrist and slips him out of the commotion. Brodie tries to advance and go after Mara but can't because of the wall of security. The GCW security guards rush in, pushing back against Alexander's team. Veronica Starr shouts at Mara, demanding that she gets arrested. Mara spews venom, calling out Alexander's name while she's being pushed back.

--

Deadly Dreams Tournament Semi Finals:
Aubrianna Powers Vs Julia Braddock
[Braddock starts fast with a spinning heel kick, a dropkick, an axe kick, and a flapjack. Braddock kips up to her feet. Powers scrambles up. Braddock goes for lariat but Powers ducks and then goes for The Most Valuable Kick but Braddock catches the foot and counters into a dragon screw. Braddock steps through into a sharpshooter. After about twenty seconds Powers reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Aubrianna drags herself out of the ring to stop the momentum, or so she thinks. Julia leaps over the top rope and onto her with a suicide dive taking down Powers. Braddock with a release Full Nelson suplex on the outside to Powers. Braddock with a slingshot sending Aubrianna face first into the steel turnbuckle. Braddock rolls into the ring to break up the count and then rolls back outside. Powers is busted wide open. Braddock smashes her face first five times onto the steel steps. The referee gives her a warning. Braddock rolls Powers back into the ring. Julia returns to the ring and delivers Ex-Communication to Powers. She covers..1…2…Kickout!]

[Braddock applies an Indian Death Lock, her sister’s variation called Glorify Thy Name. Powers struggles in the hold but won’t give in. After about forty seconds she reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Braddock pulls Powers back up who then takes her by the leg and attempts another dragon screw but Powers counters with an enziguri to the back of the head. Powers slowly pulls herself up using the ropes. Powers with a swinging neck breaker to Braddock. Powers goes over to the corner and starts to undo the padding on the turnbuckle while Braddock pulls herself back up. Powers finishes with the padding but Braddock has already recovered and snatches her from behind and drops Powers with a bridging German suplex…1…2…3NO! Powers kicks out! Braddock drops Powers again with a superkick. Braddock drops an elbow, another elbow, a third elbow, and then curtsies before dropping the fourth elbow. Braddock attempts to step through and lock in a figure four but Powers counters with a small package…1…2Kickout! They both pop back up at the same time but Powers catches Braddock clean with The Most Valuable Kick! Powers seizes the opportunity and springboards off the second rope with Simply The Best Moonsault, completing The Powers That Be! The cover…1…2…3NOO! Braddock shoots her right shoulder up off the mat!]

[Powers is beside herself and argues with the referee, who insists it was just a two. Braddock pulls herself back up. Powers with a spinning heel kick and then a spear. Powers with a fujiwara arm bar. Braddock fights to the ropes and eventually, after thirty seconds, reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Powers delivers a shining wizard to Braddock. Then she slingshots Braddock face first into the exposed turnbuckle! Braddock falls down in a heap! Powers is already bleeding herself but now Braddock is bleeding as well as Powers leaps into the cover…1…2…NO! Braddock gets a shoulder up! Powers pulls Braddock up and sets up for a hangman’s neckbreaker but Braddock counters into a cobra clutch, but Powers then counters that into a crossface chicken wing! Braddock is in agony but refuses to quit. After about thirty seconds she reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Powers snaps off a superkick to Braddock followed by a shining wizard. Powers then applies The Ties That Bind! The referee is in perfect position to check for the submission but Braddock refuses to give in. After about forty seconds Braddock reaches the ropes, forcing the break.]

[Aubrianna is furious as she again argues with the referee. Braddock pulls herself up. Powers turns and readies herself. Powers goes for The Most Valuable Kick but Braddock ducks out of the way and Powers accidentally hits the referee! Braddock spins Powers around and hooks her up, dropping her head first with Cult of Personality! She hangs on, pulling Powers back up, drops her with a second Cult of Personality! She hangs on, pulls Powers back up, and drops her on her head with a third straight Cult of Personality! Braddock pulls Powers back up and drops her on her head for a fourth time, this time with The Vow of Chastity! Braddock finally hooks Powers in The Guillotine! Powers taps out immediately but the referee is still down! Out of frustration Braddock releases the hold and goes to check on the referee, who is only now beginning to stir. Julia helps him to his feet. Powers has pulled herself back up. Powers shoves Braddock from behind who then accidentally knocks the referee back down. Powers applies a cobra clutch to Braddock but she counters with a stunner! Braddock then hooks Powers back in the Guillotine! This time Braddock isn’t letting go! Referee Shawn Pack slowly pulls himself back up. Its been thirty seconds and Powers is obviously unconscious at this point. Shawn Pack calls for the bell.]
WINNER by Disqualification: Aubrianna Powers

[The crowd boos and chants of “bullshit” erupt. Julia Braddock confronts Shawn Pack about this and he explains its because Braddock shoved him. Braddock pleads her case, arguing Powers pushed her, and that before that Powers kicked him. Shawn Pack says his decision is final. Braddock then in a fit of rage plants Shawn Pack with Chastisement, much to the delight of the crowd. She curtsies before leaving both Shawn Pack and Aubrianna Powers unconscious in the center of the ring.]

--

Jazmyn Rain is backstage and while she and Gabriela Austin were able to win in her last in ring appearance on Livewire, she’s still finding herself incredibly unhappy. She’s doing the best that she can to stay calm, but ultimately, when she speaks her mind, she just isn’t able to help herself.

Jazmyn Rain: Look, I’ve been doing this a LONG time. I’ve had people pull out FLUKES against me before. They happen every once in a while. In fact, I bet if I looked back on my GCW career extensively, I’m sure there was an upset or two mixed in prior to the Guardian Angel days. But this whole thing with Tori Colbert is FUCKING INSULTING! No really, it is. If you’ve watched any bit of her 5BW career, she’s spent most of her career over there being in the shadow of Clarissa Vega…

Yes THAT Clarissa Vega…

The former manager of THAT Utopia…

For those of you NOT in the know, Clarissa had a late bloomer career change and just happens to be a world champion. Hard to believe, huh? You’re telling me I have an L on my record to HER fucking sidekick? It’s been eating at me. It’s been a total black mark on my legacy here and I don’t know if the wrestling world is out to get me or whatever, but the fact that Myra Rivers actually took her on as a protege just IRKS ME! No seriously, it DOES! I mean… what the FUCK?

I was her first TRUE protege! I became a four time world champion in my own right. I would like to think that through our battles here in GCW many years ago, I’ve done her right and I’ve done her proud. My point is, being a Myra Rivers protege isn’t a fucking joke. She’s had some great ones over the years. Andrea Hernandez has had a hell of a career since leaving GCW: a couple of world titles to her name and she’s had to endure a LOT of adversity, especially recently with morons burying her name back in Las Vegas or whatever. Chelsea LeClair, another Myra Rivers protege. Three time world champion. She’s had a hell of a career even if I didn’t believe in her at first. She and Andrea, who once teamed together as Sedona Sky here in GCW, have been awesome at what they do.

Even ADRIAN WATERS… Myra’s ex-husband… the man that Tiffany Manning STOLE FROM HER… former champion and a Hall of Fame member here in GCW.

Seriously… make the comparison here…

Me… Andrea… Chelsea… Adrian… TORI COLBERT?!?!?!?

Jazmyn scoffs in disbelief at the very IDEA.

Jazmyn Rain: I hate to question Myra’s judgment but what the FUCK does she see in YOU? See, that’s like adding insult to injury over the FLUKE that happened a few weeks ago. I mean, you’re not even in the league of the FORMER MANAGER of Utopia and yet…

Jazmyn pauses and sighs.

Jazmyn Rain: Honestly, it just disgusts me. The truth about Tori Colbert is that she’s a fragile little flower. She’s living in the shadow of her aunt and she’s living in the shadow of one of her friends who wasn’t even a wrestler a few years ago. It’s sad, really. It’s a shame that the stupid little girl thinks she can grasp and use people at whim to be relevant in anyway. I mean, holy hell… when I was talking about ‘new kids on the block’, I wasn’t even THINKING of her. Maybe I should’ve been more clear with that term because to me, ‘new kids on the block’ refers to anyone that joined GCW after I previously left in 2018. So, Miss America and D’Nae Moore… who Gabby Austin and I soundly defeated… THEY would fit that definition. I put myself out there against that nonsense because I’m sick of GCW thinking they were just able to move on without me.

And look, with all due respect to Angelica Jones, beating her and that one guy that I beat at Resurrection isn’t going to get me back to where I deserve to be.

The REAL way to get there is to SILENCE this wannabe generation of people that have come into this company since I left the first time. But for now? It’s time to correct this FLUKE… this travesty of JUSTICE… and it’s time to REALLY start to show these IDIOT new kids on the block who REALLY runs this place.

Seriously Myra, what the FUCK are you thinking with this girl?

Jazmyn rolls her eyes and leaves before the scene fades out.

--

Grudge Match
Gabriella Austin Vs Miss America

[Gabby and Miss America start by trading rights and lefts. Just as it appears as if Miss America is getting the upper hand, Austin rakes the eyes and then drops her with a step up enziguri. Gabby with a swinging neck breaker and a standing moonsault for a cover and a one count only. Gabby smirks arrogantly and takes a bow to the crowd, drawing boos. This allows Miss America time to recover. Gabby turns around into a superkick from Miss America followed by Fireworks. Miss America with Red White & Blue Kick for a cover and a two count. Gabby rolls to the outside but Miss America goes out after her with a baseball slide into a head scissors takedown. Miss America walks in but Gabby drop toe holds her onto the steel steps. Gabby rolls her back into the ring. Gabby goes up top and attempts a frog splash but Miss America gets her knees up! Miss America with a pele kick and then an American Legsweep for a cover and a two and a half. Miss America then locks Gabby in The American Dream! Gabby is fading! Referee Denika Hartwell checks on Gabby…it falls three times…she calls on the bell!]
WINNER: Miss America

--

Backstage we find Aubrianna Powers being helped through the hallway by her husband, GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. The Most Valuable Powers is still quite groggy after being choked out by Julia Braddock and it shows by the dreary, far away look in her eyes.

Aubrianna Powers: Did I win? Dexy, did I win?

Dexter Russell: Uh, yes…yes, you did, babe.

Aubrianna Powers: See? Told ya I’d win! Cheaters never win and Julia Braddock is a big sticking cheater…cheater cheater pumpkin eater…or something…

Dexter sighs and shakes her head.

Dexter Russell: Aubrey, you sound drunk. And based on the fact that she dropped you on your head four or five times AND choked you out, it makes me think you may have a concussion after all of this. You may not be able to compete tonight. You may have to forfeit to whoever wins between Jessi Ozborne and SIN.

The mere mention of Aubrianna forfeiting tonight quickly sparks her attention.

Aubrianna Powers: No! Absolutely not!

Dexter Russell: You’ll have to see the trainer and have him check you out. GCW has been cracking down on this sort of thing. Even a minor concussion and he may not let you go out there tonight.

Aubrianna Power: I’m fine, Dex! Just help me to the trainer’s room so I can get cleared and moved on! I have a tournament to win!

--

Deadly Dreams Tournament Semi Finals:
Jessi Ozbourne Vs SIN

[Jessi starts off fast and furious with a bicycle kick, a spinning back fist, and then an axe kick. SIN rushes in but gets caught by a deep arm drag into an arm bar. SIN fights back to her feet somewhat easily as she has the superior power and then switches first into a hammerlock and then changes into a pump handle slam. SIN whips Jessi into the ropes but lowers her head too early and Ozborne catches her with a swift kick to the face followed up by a pump kick and then a high knee strike sending SIN into the corner. Jessi rushes in and delivers a corner knee strike. Jessi with a snap mare out of the corner, a few vicious kicks to the back, and then a variation of natural selection. The cover…1…2Kickout! Jessi goes outside and attempts a springboard hurricinrana but SIN catches her in mid-air with a sitout power bomb! SIN covers…1…2Kickout!]

[SIN takes over and slows the pace down considerably, first with a gut wrench suplex and then a gordbuster. SIN whips Jessi into the ropes and delivers a Samoan drop. She covers 1…2…No! SIN with a bearhug slam. She chokes Jessi with her boot. Referee Jose Diaz begins his count and SIN breaks the choke at the count of four. SIN with a running power slam. The cover…1…2…3NO! Jessi gets a shoulder up! SIN hoists Jessi up and goes for Guilty Conscience but Jessi slips free and delivers an enziguri followed by a switchblade kick! Jessi with an axe kick and Ozborne once again has SIN on the ropes! Jessi with Bitch Craft! The cover…1…2…3NO! SIN gets a shoulder up! Jessi with a flurry of chops and martial arts kicks. Then she hits the ropes but SIN catches her out of nowhere with a spinning side slam! SIN covers…1…2…3NO! Jessi gets a shoulder up! SIN takes Jessi and pitches her over the top with a Fallaway Slam!]

[SIN goes out after her. She clears off the Spanish Announce Table. She sets Jessi up for a power bomb but as she hoists her up Jessi strikes SIN in the head with various knee strikes, eventually forcing SIN to drop her. Jessi with a superkick…and a second superkick…then a third! Finally a fourth sends SIN sprawling onto the table. Jessi goes back into the ring and then delivers a springboard shooting star press from the ring to the outside onto SIN through the Spanish Announce Table!]

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

[Referee Jose Diaz begins his count. Jessi manages to get back into the ring at the count of 8. SIN gets in at the count of 9, barely beating the count. Jessi with Bangarang! The cover…1…2…3NOOOO! SIN just barely gets a shoulder up! Jessi isn’t sure what she has to do to put SIN away. So she goes up top. She attempts another shooting star press, but this time SIN gets her knees up at the last possible second! SIN pulls herself up and then drops Jessi with Guilty Conscience! The cover…1….2…3!]
WINNER: SIN

--

We cut backstage where we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock emerging from the office of General Manager Tabitha Silverstone. She is still wearing her ring gear consisting of black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. A cold sneer is etched across her face, indicating that Braddock is still very upset over what happened earlier this evening between her and Powers. Her angry expression only gets worse when she is approached by GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. Braddock knows what is coming but cannot stop it. She sighs and shakes her head.

Julia Braddock: Janelle, I know you want to get an interview, but really is NOT a good time.

Janelle St. Claire: I know but…its my assignment…

Julia Braddock: Who gave you this dream assignment of interviewing a very pissed off Kensington Knockout?

Janelle St. Claire: Senior Journalist Janice King.

Braddock chuckles.

Julia Braddock: Of course she did. She doesn’t have the guts to talk to me herself. Anyway, Janelle, you’re here, I’m here, you have to do your job. So ask away.

Janelle St. Claire: Well, obviously everyone saw what happened out there between you and Powers. She beat you and then you assaulted referee Shawn Pack after the match was over. And you just came from the office of General Manager Tabitha Silverstone. Are the rumors true that you have been fined?

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Yes, the rumors are true. I was fined for damn near snapping Shawn Pack’s neck with Chastisement. But this fine is one I carry with pride because Shawn Pack has been a crooked, corrupt referee for a long ass time. And this isn’t me having sour grapes, its the facts. Powers kicked his head off…by accident…and I accidentally was pushed into him…but I’m the one who was disqualified? Something is fishy there. I smell a rat. So does Silverstone and there is the real headline for you, Janelle. I’m not the only one being fined. Shawn Pack is being fined for shoddy officiating. But unlike the bloody American NFL where you have instant replay, there is no instant replay in wrestling and the referee’s decision is final even when everyone in the building knows it was bullshit because they were chanting it loudly for everyone to hear.

The chants of “bullshit” begin again, heard in the background. Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: That’s right, it was bullshit. Now as far as what happens later tonight in the finals? I don’t really care at this point as long as Powers loses. But if by some way she manages to lie, cheat, and con her way into a victory tonight to win this whole tournament and become number one contender to the GCW World Championship, then all I have to say to Powers is to enjoy your brief moment in the sun. Enjoy your chance to share the spotlight with either Alexander Jones or Mara Kade in a future GCW World Title Match. Because sooner or later you and I will meet again. What existed between you and I was already personal but after tonight you just made this BEYOND personal. I heard that Aubrey is having to undergo concussion protocols. Is that true, Janelle?

Janelle St. Claire: Uh, yes, that is true. Her actions after the match seemed to indicate that you might have given her a concussion.

Braddock smirks knowingly.

Julia Braddock: Good. That is just the first of many concussions she can expect. That is just the first of many times I will choke her out before I am finished with her.

She turns and glares at the camera.

Julia Braddock: Powers, look over your shoulder…be paranoid…because you never know when I will strike. This isn’t over between the two of us. It is just beginning. But as for this interview? This interview IS over. Goodbye, Janelle.

Braddock starts to walk away.

Janelle St. Claire: But Julia, wait…

Braddock stops and turns to glare at Janelle.

Julia Braddock: My name…is Chastity Noel. I am The Fallen Queen. And Powers will bend the knee. That is a Vow of Chastity.

And with that, Julia…now Chastity, turns and walks off, leaving a stunned Janelle St. Claire behind.

--

MADZ -
Hello my lovelies! It's your favorite duo / undisputed Tag team champions the Bratz lifee.

Madz and Bianca would both step into view of the camera. Both were dressed in their Wrestling gear. With a brand new Bratz lifee shirt over their gear.they had their championships around their waist. Tonight they defend their tag team titles against a team that really has no tag team name Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis. They did earn their opportunity. Madz and Bianca would have defended their titles against them either way.

BIANCA -
Nadia and Envy your dreams of winning the undisputed Tag team championships is truly going to be a deadly one. The Bratz lifee isn't going to let our titles slip through our hands. We have big plans for the tag division. We other teams that need to learn we run this tag division.

It's no lie that they haven't really had good challengers.

MADZ -
Bianca, everyone has dreams. Doesn't mean they always follow them. Our wall was down and we let them in. Tonight we build that wall back up and show them why this is our world. After we're done with them they can send the Barbie club in.

BIANCA -
Tell em to keep lining them up. We want a challenge. We want a fight. Nadia and Envy are not a real team. You both joined forces because you had one common enemy. Yall should have just gone your separate ways because this isn't your time.

MADZ -
I know you guys are upset because we did something you guys couldn't. I won a civil war match. We earned our tag team opportunity. The former champions knew they were on borrowed time.

Madz would hold her wrist up acting like she was looking At a watch on a wrist.

BIANCA -
You call us being loud but we call it getting our point across. You want to take something that means alot to us. There's a difference then a one on one match for an opportunity. You want hell, we will give you hell. You want that fight, we will give you one that you won't ever forget.

MADZ -
We know you're here. We know you want our titles. We know you're coming for us. You can try to choke us out, you can try to bash our heads in with your little elbow attacks. Your little painted up dream you have in your little heads isn't happening tonight.

BIANCA -
Deadly dreams are getting a little Bratitude. Watch us bring our titles back home. This is our world and you're just living in it.

Madz and Bianca would both blow a kiss to the camera. Before walking off.

--

Undisputed Tag Team Championships
Nadia Allen & Envy Ellis Vs Bratz Liffe ©

[Madison starts off for the champions while Nadia starts for the challengers. Nadia with several European uppercuts, then a spinning backfist, and a discuss elbow that sends Madison into the corner. Running double knees to the corner onto Madison. Nadia tags out to Envy. Envy with a stinger splash onto Madison and then her and Nadia deliver a variation of the hart attack. Envy covers and gets a two count. Envy with Dangerous Collision into the challengers’s corner. Envy tags back out to Nadia. Nadia applies an arm bar. Madison reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, forcing the break. Nadia whips Madison into the ropes. Bianca blind tags in. Nadia with a high back body drop. Nadia turns around into a big boot from Bianca! Bianca with a forward Russian legsweep and a rolling elbow. Bianca whips Nadia into the Bratz Life corner where she chokes her with her boot. She tags back out to Madison. Madison and Bianca deliver Bratz Era! Madison covers…1…2…Nadia gets a shoulder up!]

[Madison whips her into a neutral corner and then delivers a handspring elbow followed by a belly to back suplex. Madison goes up top and delivers a meteora for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Madison tags out to Bianca. Bianca goes for Femme Fatal but Nadia ducks it and connects with Death Plex! Nadia cannot make the cover and instead goes crawling towards her corner. Bianca crawls towards her corner. Nadia makes the tag first to Envy Ellis followed by Bianca who tags out to Madison Lewis. Envy with a high angle suplex, a Northern Lights suplex, and then a double arm ddt. Bianca attacks Envy from behind with Femme Fatal. Nadia then takes Bianca snaps off a superkick that sends Bianca tumbling to the outside. Madison clotheslines Nadia over the top and to the outside. But just as she turns around, Envy catches her with The Ellis Vice! Madison’s arm has already been worked over by Nadia earlier, will she tap out to the Ellis Vice?!]

[We will never know because Jonathan Scarborough strikes Bianca in the head with one of the tag team title belts. The referee saw it and calls for the bell.]
WINNERS by Disqualification and STILL GCW World Tag Team Champions: Bratz Life

[Scarborough enters the ring and decks Envy with the title belt. Bianca enters the ring but then Clyde Sutter enters and wraps her up in Judgment Day, choking her unconscious. Nadia Allen tries to intervene but Scarborough hits her with The Mighty Defeated. Sutter releases his grip on a now unconscious Bianca and then points at Madison. Scarborough picks her up and throws her at Sutter who drops her with one power bomb, a second power bomb, and then an F5, JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER! The crowd boos loudly while Sutter and Scarborough pose with the tag team titles before making an exit.]

--

We see Tori Colbert in the backstage area, ready for her match against Jazmyn Rain.

Tori Colbert: Well Jazmyn, we meet again, not in a tag team match where you won’t be able and try to get away with the stunt you did, this is another singles match between the both of us.

She has a stoned look on her face.

Tori Colbert: And it seems like yet again, you are running your mouth, and getting twisted about me. What’s wrong? Are you seriously getting paranoid? Are you worried that I am going to steal one of your shoes? Or are you just scared that another loss to me is coming?

Tori shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

Tori Colbert: Another thing, it seems like bringing up issues in 5BW is one perception that you have of me lately. How many times do I need to say that I don’t want to bring up what’s going on there and you going off that I rode Clarissa’s success. She earned it, I am still waiting for the moment. Though I cannot seem to get it with drama brewing..

Tori again shakes her head.

Tori Colbert: You know what, fuck it. People here in GCW need to know the truth because they’re only seeing one side, a side that you are telling. Here is my side of the perception you think of me.

She folds her arms.

Tori Colbert: Yes, I do come from a family that’s either currently in wrestling or not in wrestling. The only person that does not wrestle is my mother, Francine Colbert. My aunts Kelly, who you know of, and claim that I am riding off her legacy, Joanna, and Angela, who is known as Angel Crystal. They were trained by the late Patti Franks, who died when I was nineteen years old.

She sighs a bit.

Tori Colbert: However, seven years later, I dropped everything in order for me to become a wrestler. My mom was against it, my father was against it. I’m an adult and made a decision. That’s where I enrolled in Softball Night Academy, a school that you were critical of because of how they treated your “princess” at the time.

Tori doesn’t flinch at her. Her demeanor remains the same.

Tori Colbert: And that’s how I met Clarissa along with Chelsea Kennedy. There were nights we would talk about what the future would look like in the wrestling business, there were nights where it was cold outside, we would walk around, wondering what could be next and tell each other that tag team or not, we would always support each other. I guess that wasn’t the end goal because look what happened? One betrayed two to a nation watching, something you know too well because it happened to you.

Tori remains still

Tori Colbert: However, just recently, when Myra Rivers offered me to be her protege, you did what Jazmyn does best and that’s freak out. Instead of putting that difference aside for ONCE, you had to go off on a slanderfest, saying I am “too emotionally fragile” to be working with Myra Rivers, someone you know very well. It seems like everyone that has a problem with me, doesn’t want to see me succeed at all! You’re just like everyone else, especially Chelsea Kennedy, but less squeamish than her!

She rolls her eyes

Tori Colbert: Jazmyn, tonight you and I face off once again tonight. You think you’re going to get in my head and cost me another win? You are just like everyone else that I’ve come across lately, and that’s being a doubter! A doubter that has no hope for someone up coming!

Tori grabs her shirt

Tori Colbert: After this is all set and done, NO MORE because I am personally getting sick and freaking tired of someone constantly putting me down!

Tori heads to her match, looking to go 2-0 over Jazmyn Rain.

--

Livewire Rematch
Tori Colbert Vs Jazmyn Rain

[Tori with several quick arm drag takedowns, a dropkick, and a spinning heel kick. Jazmyn on her heels early. Tori with a slingblade. She tries to follow it up but Jazmyn pokes her in the eyes and then drops her with a double arm ddt. Jazmyn with a snap suplex and then a springboard moonsault for a cover and a one and a half. Jazmyn with a bulldog takedown. Jazmyn goes for another springboard moonsault but Tori rolls out of the way, Jazmyn lands on her feet, Jazmyn goes for a lariat but Tori ducks and delivers a float over ddt. Jazmyn rolls to the outside. Tori with a suicide dive over the top takes out Jazmyn! Tori rolls Jazmyn back into the ring. Colbert goes for a springboard cross body and connects for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Tori goes for a stunner but Jazmyn pushes off and then drops Tori with a tilt a whirl head scissors. Jazmyn goes up to the top and attempts a top rope cross body block but Tori moves out of the way just in time! Tori with a running knee and then a stunner! The cover…1…2…3NOOO! Jazmyn shoots her right shoulder up off the mat at the last possible second! Tori goes for Ring the Alarm…but Jazmyn ducks out of the way, springboards, and lands Rain Drop! Jazmyn immediately follows it up with Rain Splash! The cover…1….2…3!]
WINNER: Jazmyn Rain

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. Standing next to the arrogant King and dressed in her hot pink and black wrestling gear is none other than Aubrianna Powers. The Most Valuable Powers already conned her way through the semi-finals earlier and looks ready to face SIN in just a few moments in the final round. A look of confidence on her face tells the story.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, the first ever Hall of Fame journalist in GCW history, and I am here with my guest at this time, “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers! Thank you for joining me, Aubrey!

Aubrianna Powers: Its my pleasure, Janice.

Janice King: Earlier tonight you overcame all of the odds against Julia Braddock in the semi-final round of the Deadly Dreams Tournament. Would you care to elaborate about that match?

Aubrianna Powers: Of course. I mean, everyone saw what was happening. I was dominating the match. Braddock got practically zero offense in. I was making her look like a damn rookie by comparison. I outshined her and I outwrestled her but more importantly, I outsmarted her. So obviously when she saw that I had her beaten, she decided to throw the rules out the window and INTENTIONALLY get herself disqualified just to save face. And then she has the nerve to blame it on the absolute best referee, the most honest referee in GCW, Shawn Pack? And then I heard Tabitha Silverstone fined Mr. Pack…

Powers shakes her head.

Aubrianna Powers: …well don’t worry, Shawn, The Most Valuable Trust fund will pay your fine for you!

She winks at the camera.

Janice King: Your victory means you are now facing SIN in the final round. There were some questions surrounding your being cleared to wrestle but it appears as if you are ready to go.

Aubrianna Powers: Of course I am ready to go! Do you think Julia Braddock has what it takes to put me down for the count? She couldn’t give a concussion to a wet paper bag! I passed the concussion protocols and I am clear. No injuries, nothing. I was just a little tired from beating Braddock’s ass from bell to bell earlier tonight. But I am rested and I am ready to take on SIN and defeat her just like I defeated Braddock. And that is exactly what is going to happen, you know why? Because SIN and Braddock are just alike. They are cheaters. And cheaters never win. But you know who does win? Me! The Most Valuable Powers.

She blows a kiss at the camera.

Aubrianna Powers: Learn to love it, bitches.

--

Deadly Dreams Tournament Finals:
Aubrianna Powers Vs SIN

[SIN with a rushing lariat, a flapjack, and then a sitout spine buster. Powers crawls to a corner to avoid the onslaught but SIN just chokes her with her boot. SIN pulls her up and Powers rakes the eyes. Powers with a spinning heel kick and then a spear. Powers with a shining wizard before locking in an ankle lock. SIN powers over to the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Powers goes to try and lock in the ankle lock again but SIN kicks her away. SIN goes for another lariat but Powers ducks and lands a pele kick. Aubrianna locks in a Texas Cloverleaf. SIN reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, forcing the break. Powers pulls SIN up but SIN pokes her in the eyes and then delivers a Fallaway slam that sends Aubrianna plummeting to the outside. SIN wastes no time in going out after The Most Valuable Powers. SIN whips her violently into the steel steps. SIN delivers a pump handle slam on the outside. SIN returns to the ring and appears willing to take a count out victory.]

[Aubrianna reaches her feet at the count of seven and makes it to the ring apron at the count of eight. SIN knocks her off the apron and back to the floor. SIN goes out after her and then hurls her like a javelin face first into the steel ring post. This busts Powers open again. SIN rolls Aubrinna back into the ring. SIN returns as well and covers…1…2…Kickout! SIN pulls Aubrianna back up and whips her into the ropes. SIN lowers her head early and Powers makes her pay with a swift kick to the face and then an arm breaker take down. Powers quickly locks in The Ties That Bind. SIN reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds, forcing a break. Powers with an axe kick and then a superkick. Powers goes up to the top and attempts a 450 splash but SIN rolls out of the way. SIN whips Powers into the ropes and delivers a spinning side slam for a cover…1…2…3NO! Aubrianna shoots her right shoulder up off the mat! SIN with a gutwrench suplex and then a Samoan drop. SIN with a power slam and another cover…1….2…3NOOO! She gets her foot on the bottom rope! SIN takes Aubrianna and sets her up for a brain buster but Powers counters into a sit out reverse ddt!]

[Powers uses the ropes to pull herself back to her feet. SIN is up next. SIN goes for a lariat but Aubrianna ducks and then rolls her up in a school boy…1…she hooks the tights…2…3NO! Referee Malcolm Stride saw the hooking of the tights and stops the count. Aubrianna complains while SIN recovers. SIN then school-girls Aubrianna…1…SIN puts her feet on the ropes for extra leverage…2…3NOO! Stride sees that as well and again stops his count! Malcolm Stride starts lecturing both women on their cheating. Aubrianna then turns and slaps SIN across the face. This did nothing except piss SIN off and Aubrianna immediately realizes that she made a mistake. SIN drops Powers with a bearhug slam. SIN with a stalling brain buster. SIN covers…1…2…3NOOO! Powers gets a shoulder up! SIN picks Powers back up and drops her with Guilty Conscience! Instead of covering SIN takes Aubrianna and attempts to lock in Drop The Iron Curtain. Powers is trying to fight it off. SIN tries to wrap her legs but before she can Aubrianna pushes herself and thus SIN back into referee Malcolm Stride and into the corner. This forces the break and temporarily disables the referee. Powers then produces a pair of brass knuckles and decks SIN across the face with it! She throws the knucks away, getting rid of the evidence. She covers just as Stride is slowly recovering…1….2…3NOOO! SIN barely gets a shoulder up!]

[Powers is livid as she goes back to work on SIN. She waits as SIN gets up and goes for The Most Valuable Kick, step one of The Powers That Be, but SIN ducks out of the way and then hits her with a lariat, turning her inside out. SIN goes out and retrieves the brass knuckles. She starts to swing…but instead throws them at Powers who catches them, SIN lays down and acts hurt. Before Stride can turn around Powers drops the knucks and then drops down herself, acting as if she the one hit with the knucks. Stride sees this and rolls his eyes. He picks up the knucks and hands them to the time keeper. Meanwhile SIN and Aubrianna get back to their feet and Powers tosses powder into SIN’s eyes! Powers with The Most Valuable Kick and follows that up with Simply The Best Moonsault, THE POWERS THAT BE! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Aubrianna Powers

--

[Janelle St. Clair has a microphone in the backstage area. To her left is the black haired M.A.E.V.E.'s who's green eyes are widen, unmoving., M.A.E.V.E. has a simple red shirt underneath all black overalls. Staring straight ahead, and with her body positioned in the same direction, Janelle hunches her shoulders. M.A.E.V.E's face is tight. Her body is tense.]

Janell: Uh...I'm here with M.A.E.V.E.Couple of weeks ago Big Bo-

[M.A.E.V.E. twist her head to the right. Locking eyes with her, Janelle takes one step back, extending the microphone to M.A.E.V.E. The former X Division Champion leans into the mic, then glaring at the camera with a scowl.]

M.A.E.V.E.: Don't call him something he isn't. Big Boss.

[She scoffs, however, her face lessens. She grits her teeth while at the same time, her face begins to struggle. Her hands tremble slightly.]

M.A.E.V.E.: I loved you. Truly. I didn't fake any of it.

[She inches closer to the camera.]

M.A.E.V.E.: I loved you. You bastard!

[Her finger frantically points.]

M.A.E.V.E.: Until you showed me who you really where. Or maybe..I lied to myself in believing your flaws, your arrogance, your lack of compassion to the weak, the poor. Your lack of understanding of what true struggle is. You had life easy. You've lived in heaven. Me and Vino only saw Hell. You could never relate. You didn't want to relate. When times got hard, you grew soft. You blamed shift. When things were good, it was always about what you did.

[M.A.E.V.E. bites her bottom lip. Janelle takes a few inches back.]

M.A.E.V.E.: LITTLE MAN! WEAK mind. Fragile ego. No heart. No guts. When you went out of your way to make sure I didn't beat Mara, I didn't win another title because you never had, I wasn't surprised. I saw it. i told Vino...for months. I KNEW!

[She mulls her words, pressing her lips together. Her left eye forms a water bubble. She reaches up, wiping it away with the back of her right hand. Then she drops her head to the ground before picking it up, letting a quick sniffle escape. She sighs before the eyes locate the camera again.]]

M.A.E.V.E.: I knew. So yes, when I realized that you were only about yourself. That you didn't care about Kowloon if it didn't benefit you. When you didn't listen to my pain, my struggles and only saw me as a piece of ass. When you couldn't relate, Vino did. I'm not saying it's right. I'm a sinner like everyone else.

[M.A.E.V.E. struggles physically. Her face contorts.]

M.A.E.V.E.: Little man. Finding thots to get a rise out of me. Hurting Vino to get my attention two weeks. I hate how you know what will get to me. But I'm going to tell you this. Remember what you called me. I'm a shark.

[She balls up her fist, still fighting with her face.]

M.A.E.V.E.: You want me? For the last time, you got me. I'm going to eat you alive.

[She spikes the mic, causing a loud echo that causes Janelle to wince and covered her ears. M.A.E.V.E. then storms off.]

--

World Heavyweight Championship
Mara Kade Vs Alexander Jones ©

[Mara Kade starts out fast with a discuss elbow, a running high knee, and a diving front dropkick that finally brings the larger Jones to his knees. Mara finishes the flurry off with a sliding forearm smash taking Jones down. Mara covers…1…Kickout! Mara quickly applies a knee bar. Jones fights to the ropes and reaches them after about thirty seconds. Jones crawls to a corner. Mara with a running double knees onto Jones. Mara climbs up to the top and dives off with a missile dropkick onto Jones. Alexander rolls to the outside to try and stop the momentum. Mara with a Topé con Hilo onto Jones, taking him out! Mara climbs back up onto the ring apron and stands perched as Jones pulls himself up. Mara Kade leaps off with a cross body but Jones catches her in mid-air and then smashes her spine first against the steel ring post before power slamming her on the floor. Alexander violently whips her into the steel steps, causing them to dislodge. He pulls her up and rolls her back into the ring. Jones goes for a cover…1…2Kickout!]

[Jones with a bicycle kick followed by a back drop driver. Jones whips her into the corner and runs in with a splash followed by multiple shoulder thrusts to Mara’s gut. Jones drives his forearm into Mara’s face over and over again. Jones then sends her out of the corner with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Jones covers…1…2Kickout! Jones with a running lariat, turning Mara Kade inside out. Jones with another belly to belly overhead suplex and then a third belly to belly overhead suplex. He covers…1…2…Kickout! Alexander pulls her back to her feet and applies a waistlock. He goes for a German suplex but she blocks it. Mara then picks the leg and rolls through into the kneebar from earlier! Jones fights to the ropes, forcing a break after twenty seconds in the hold. Jones pulls himself back up but he is noticeably limping now.]

[Jones hooks Mara and then delivers a German suplex, he hangs on and rolls through with a second straight German suplex, he hangs on and rolls through with a third straight German suplex, this time releasing. He takes Mara and drops her with yet another overhead belly to belly suplex. He covers…1…2…3NO! Mara shoots her right shoulder up off the mat. Alexander begins to grow frustrated. He hoists her up and places her on the top turnbuckle. Jones attempts a belly to belly off the top but Mara fights it. Mara headbutts him several times. Mara Kade then takes a rattled Jones and delivers a tornado ddt off the top turnbuckle, spiking him head first on the mat!]

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

[Mara crawls over into the cover…1…2…3NOOO! Alexander managed to get his boot on the bottom rope.

The challenger grows frustrated she couldn’t put Alexander away. She backs up to the corner. She measures Alexander up, appearing like she is about to give him a dose of his own medicine. She attempts a spear but Jones manages to catch Mara, applying a front face lock which leads to his patanent guillotine choke. Mara struggled profusely to fight it. In the end, she couldn’t. She passed out. Referee had no choice but to ring the bell.]
WINNER and STILL GCW World Champion: Alexander Jones