Fever 3.10

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.10

Post by admin » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:58 pm

September 16th, 2023 at Utilita Arena in Birmingham, UK

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the winner of the Deadly Dreams tournament, the number one contender to the GCW World Championship, she is “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers!

“I Am The Very Best…”

“I Am The Absolute Best…”

“…and I am the Sexiest of them all!”

(After those words are uttered, “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake starts to play. Aubrianna Powers steps out onto the stage, met with loud booing from the fans. She smirks smugly as she confidently strides towards the ring. Aubrianna steps up onto the ring apron and strikes a sexy sultry pose which draws a few cheers from the male contingent, despite the women who continue to boo. Aubrianna then steps through the ropes and approaches the center where she poses again. The music dies down and she gets a microphone from Robert Lee. She then whispers something into his ear.)

Robert Lee: Uh, excuse me, I have just been instructed to correct the announcement. Please welcome the winner of the Deadly Dreams tournament, the NEXT GCW World Champion, she is “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers!

(The fans boo. Aubrianna leans in and whispers something else into Robert’s ear. He looks frustrated by now but Powers insists that he do his job.)

Robert Lee: Excuse me, but again I have been instructed to correct the announcement. Please welcome the winner of the Deadly Dreams tournament, and YOUR NEW GCW World Champion, she is “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers!

(The fan booing comes to a fever pitch. Aubrianna takes a bow as Robert Lee finally walks off.)

Aubrianna Powers: Thank you, Robert, you really are amazing. You do an incredible job. You’re not as incredible or amazing as my husband, Dexter Russell, the GREATEST journalist in wrestling history, but that’s beside the point. Not everyone can be the greatest of all time. People can aspire for greatness but only ONE can be the greatest and in this squared circle the greatest of all time is yours truly, The MVP of Global Championship Wrestling, The MVP of the Powers Wrestling Family, The MVP of the whole damn industry, which is why I told Robert to just drop the whole future and next bullshit and just go ahead and cut the red tape. The mere fact that I am the number one contender means ol’ Alexander Jones’s reign is on borrowed time. The fact that I am number one contender means he’s lost the title. He is done for. I am your new GCW World Champion! You’re welcome!

(She laughs nastily.)

Aubrianna Powers: Now Alex, I understand that you have a certain image and reputation to uphold. You and your little hype machine has built you up to be this unstoppable force and some morons actually believe it. Hell, some people actually think that you have General Manager Tabitha Silverstone in your back pocket. That’s nice. Silverstone’s boss, Aphrodite Noel, is my BFF Forever.

(She blows a kiss at the camera.)

Aubrianna Powers: Love you, Aphrodite! I worship you and stuff! Most Valuable Friendship Forever!

(Again The MVP laughs nastily.)

Aubrianna Powers: But anyway, back to you, Alex. I really do understand that you have an image and reputation to uphold. So let me do you a favor, Alex. You can thank me later. You can fight me, you can defend that GCW World Championship against me, knowing full well that I will humiliate you in front of the whole laughing world. You can face me, knowing that I will shatter you image and reputation and show the world just how weak and stupid you are. Or you can maintain a sliver of dignity by doing the smart thing and just giving me the GCW World Championship. I mean, whether you give it to me on a silver platter or I slap you around the ring and beat you for it, the fact remains that the GCW World Championship is coming home to me. That GCW World Championship is my birthright. I was the youngest GCW World Champion in history. I was the youngest Grand Slam Winner in GCW history. Wrestling is in my blood, this company is in my blood. The Powers family built GCW. One way or another that championship is going to be mine, so just make it easy on yourself, Alex, and just hand it over. Just forfeit it. It’ll be easier this way, because you may think of yourself as a big bad dog, but to me you are just going to be my bitch.

(The fans go “ooooooh” loudly. Powers winks at the camera.)

Aubrianna Powers: Learn to love it, bitches.

=====================================================================

The J Team vs. Twin Magic
[Jodi Jennings starts off against Marie Jones. Marie with several quick arm drags, a hip toss, and then a spinning heel kick. Marie with a dropkick. Jodi tags out to Carter. Carter ducks a clothesline and then connects with Ass Kisser. A dropkick sends Marie to the outside. Jessica wants to go out after her but referee Denika Hartwell stops her. This referee distraction allows for Kimberly Williams to sneak in without notice, pulling the identical twin switcheroo on Jessica and the referee. Jodi tries to warn her but to no avail. Kim snaps off a Morrigan’s Wrath superkick, flooring Jessica. She covers but only gets a two count. Kim slingshots Jessica into the corner and then splashes Jessica in the corner. Kim tags out to Marie. Kim with a superkick into a pedigree from Marie, Fire & Ice! The cover but Jessica breaks it up just before the three. Kim rushes in and clotheslines herself and Jessica over the top and to the outside. Meanwhile Marie hooks Jessica for another Hot Shot but Jessica back drops out of it and then superkicks Marie to the outside. Kim slides in underneath the referee’s notice, another switcheroo! Kim levels Jessica with Shadowblade! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Twin Magic

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page walks into her locker room of the Utilita Arena holding the GCW X-Division Championship. Danielle looks at a GCW Producer.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Hey you!

The GCW Producer looks up at Danielle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Have Clyde and Johnathan arrived yet?

GCW Producer:I am not entirely sure.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You are so useless.

The producer looks aimlessly at Danielle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Well…Go find out!

The producer quickly exits Danielle’s locker room.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Just the perfect example of how we in the Bling Empire need to save GCW from itself. Later on tonight you’ll see Clyde and Johnathan dominate Fabolous as they proceed closer to becoming the next GCW World Tag Team Champions.

Danielle sets the GCW X-Division Championship belt down on a chair.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:While the boys handle their business I will handle mine as I will make easy work out of Mason Van Stanton tonight as I prepare for my X-Division title defense next Friday. Not that I have prepared too much to wrestle Marie Jones because let’s face it…it is just Marie Jones. Because this next week here in England I will continue my ascension to the GCW World Heavyweight Championship, while Amber continues to make her mark in a tremendous rookie year as she will soon have GCW gold, while the boys will dispose of any and all so-called tag teams around here. Simply because the Bling Empire is the true class and standard bearers of GCW.

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire, who has a bright and happy grin on her face. Standing on either side of her is Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams, the duo known as Twin Magic. They are still dressed in their identical wrestling gear, making it damn near impossible to tell them apart, which helped them pick up the win tonight over The J Team.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here with the victorious team of Twin Magic! Congratulations, ladies!

Kimberly Williams: Thanks, Janelle! I just want to thank the Academy for nominating me for this prestigious award. I want to thank God, because you’re supposed to thank God at these things, am I right? And I…

Janelle St. Claire: Uh, Kim? This isn’t the Oscars.

The Woman Scorned furrows her brow.

Kimberly Williams: Really? Well what was I just doing out there?

Marie Jones: You were out there with me kicking Jodi and Jessica from pillar to post.

The Phoenix smirks.

Marie Jones: I can’t speak for Kim but I can definitely say that I needed this win. I won’t hide it, I have been down on my luck lately when it comes to my wrestling career. I haven’t been able to get a win at all. But this, right here and right now, reminded me of what Twin Magic is really capable of. More importantly it reminded me of what I am capable of.

Janelle St. Claire: That certainly is great timing. You are about to challenge Danielle Page for the GCW X Division Championship in one week on Livewire. Are you ready for that challenge?

Jones nods her head.

Marie Jones: Before tonight, I wasn’t ready. But this was the confidence booster I needed. This was the shot in the arm I needed. I am ready for anything that Page can throw at me. Page may be the GCW X Division Champion but I am a former GCW World Champion. But you know one thing I haven’t achieved here in GCW? I have yet to become a Grand Slam Winner. If I win the X Division Championship, my Grand Slam will be complete. So Page, shine that championship up real nice for me, because on Livewire, I’m taking it from ya!

Amber Diamond vs. Crystal Swift
[Crystal starts with a clothesline and a spinning heel kick. Crystal rushes in after Amber who ducks another clothesline and instead catches her with a backstabber followed by a Superman punch. Diamond with a bridging German suplex for a cover and a two. Amber with a snaup suplex followed by a neck breaker. She goes to the outside and connects with a springboard hurricinrana, hanging on for a cover and gets a two and a half. Amber goes for a ddt but Crystal counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Crystal goes for a superkick but Amber ducks out of the way, hits the ropes, and delivers a spear. Amber connects with Diamond Standard. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

We cut backstage where we find Aubrianna Powers walking through the halls. She is proudly grinning, still on cloud nine after winning the Deadly Dreams Tournament. Her smile fades when she runs into Fever General Manager Angelica Jones, who is clearly judging her with her arms folded over her chest, glaring a hole right through The Most Valuable Powers.

Aubrianna Powers: Oh great…what do you want?

Angelica Jones: I think you know damn well what I want. You want to talk about embarrassing people in front of the whole world? The whole world watched Deadly Dreams and they didn’t see you win the tournament. They saw referee Shawn Pack hand you the semi-final victory over Julia Braddock on a silver platter. You think you are so smart, Powers, but you are sloppy. I have been in this business a hell of a lot longer than you and I know exactly what you did. You paid off Shawn Pack to call that match in your favor.

Powers smirks.

Aubrianna Powers: You have no proof. If you did, if Silverstone did, if ANYONE had any proof, I wouldn’t be number one contender right now. Besides, all that matters is what the record says and the record says that I won the Deadly Dreams Tournament.

Angelica Jones: You’re right. I can’t prove it. But just be aware that a lot of eyes are on you now, Powers. People are onto you. Don’t expect to be able to pull crap like that again and do not think for one second that you are finished with Julia Braddock.

Aubrianna Powers: I would say that I am finished with her. I mean, I am about to become GCW World Champion. I will be very busy for the next few weeks preparing for Alexander Jones. And when I beat Jones, I will be busy representing GCW as the World Champion. Maybe if Julia proves herself worthy between now and then, I might consider giving her the first crack at my newly won championship. Until then, I am finished with her.

Angelica Jones: You may be done with her now but there will be hell to pay. Tonight, Skye Life is facing Anti-Authority. You know them, right? Your brother Steve and his pal Adam Craig.

Powers furrows her brow.

Aubrianna Powers: Yeah, so?

Angelica Jones: Well, maybe Braddock will take out some of her frustrations on them tonight. She can’t face you because you’re hiding from her. You’re ducking her. So your older brother will take the punishment and abuse that rightfully belongs to you. How does that make you feel? Your brother and his friend are sacrificing themselves to save your Most Valuable Ass?

Aubrianna Powers: Don’t you talk about my Most Valuable Ass! Besides, I don’t care about any of them. Skye Life and Anti-Authority can destroy themselves for all I care. My focus is on Alexander Jones. My focus is on becoming the GCW World Champion. No one will stop me. Not even you.

Powers turns and storms off.

Non-Title
Danielle Page vs. Mason Van Stanton
[Mason with a standard arm drag, a Japanese arm drag, and then a clothesline. He pops off an overhead belly to belly suplex. Mason walks into an axe kick from Page followed by claymore kick. Page with a bulldog takedown and then applies an arm bar. Van Stanton reaches the ropes after twenty seconds. Page with a superkick and then locks in a crossface chicken wing. Mason reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. Mason with the Master Strike, various chops and kicks until Page hits the mat. Mason goes for The Masonic Code but Page counters into a Princess Kick, flooring Van Stanton. Page locks in The Bling Lock. Van Stanton taps out.]
WINNER: Danielle Page

Aria Stevens-Crawford vs. Ultrawolf
[Ultrawolf starts running laps around the ring while shouting like a mandman. Aria has had enough and floors him with a step up enziguri followed by a Russian leg sweep. Aria with a swinging neck breaker for a cover but only gets a two. Aria with a hurricinrana followed by a snap ddt. The cover but Ultawolf kicks out at two and a half. Aria delivers Vipress Sonada. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Aria Stevens-Crawford

We cut back to the dark, boiler room area of the arena. There we find the imposing, intimidating figure of “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter standing there in his all black wrestling gear complete with black trenchcoat.

Clyde Sutter: Fate is cold. Fate is emotionless. Fate plays no favorites. Fate just is what it is; and as I have said time and time again, you cannot fight fate. Everyone’s time will come up. Everyone will meet their maker sooner or later. It is up to FATE to decide when. Ms. Lewis and her friend Bianca could have had their fate delayed for a few more weeks or months had they decided to keep quiet, had they just decided to keep their mouths shut about The Bling Empire. Unfortunately the GCW World Tag Team Champions decided to start a fight that they cannot win. Now their fate is sealed. Their appointment with their maker has been moved up to an earlier date. And those tag team championships, soon they will belong to myself and Mr. Scarborough.

He chuckles softly.

Clyde Sutter: Ms. Allen, Ms. Ellis, what happened at Deadly Dreams was not personal. You were just unlucky enough to be facing some opponents who do not know when to shut their damn mouths. Wrong place, wrong time. Perhaps your time will come one day? But that will be determined by fate, not by you. For now, you need to step aside and allow myself and Mr. Scarborough to finish our job.

He points at the camera.

Clyde Sutter: Just watch and take notes on what we are capable of. We are a new tag team and we are not starting easy. We are facing a group known for dominance in this tag team division. Fabulous, your time has come and gone. Your fate is sealed. Tonight you will be an example of what everyone else can expect from myself and Mr. Scarborough.

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist (the first one!) Janice King. She is the center of a fabulous sandwich to say the least. To her right stands Summer Collins and to Janice’s left stands “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. The duo known as Fabulous are wearing their matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform wrestling gear with “Fabulous” printed on the front. Lasiewicz has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. Also with them is the third member of this Fabulous trio, The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash, Leviticus. Levi is wearing his purple wrestling gear.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King, YOUR FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, and I am here with the GCW Heritage Champion, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz as well as the rest of Fabulous, Summer Collins and Leviticus. Tonight, Summer and Leviticus, in just a few moments you two fill face off against The Bling Empire team of Jonathan Scarborough and Clyde Sutter and from what we just heard out of Sutter, they are looking to make an example out of you two.

Collins rolls her eyes.

Summer Collins: Of course they are and you want to know why? They know that the team to beat is Fabulous. Just look at us and our history dominance in this company. Between the two of us, Jess and I have held every championship there is to hold in this company. Jess here is the current GCW Heritage Champion. Me and Levi are on a path to bring the GCW World Tag Team Championships back into the Fabulous fold. The Bling Empire knows that we are the team to beat and that’s why they want to make an example out of us. But we are nobody’s stepping stone to stardom.

Leviticus: That’s right, babe! Tonight the big dumb goof and his buddy Scarborough can run their mouths all they want, they can look past Fabulous and look forward at those tag titles, but if they do it then they are making a big mistake. Captain Capitalism and Summer are on the same page and tonight we are going to advance OUR careers at the expense of the Bling Empire.

Janice King: Jessica, do you plan to be at ringside tonight to support your tag team partners or will you be focusing on your Heritage Title defense later on tonight against Sophie O’Brian?

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I will talk about Sophie later. This, right here and right now, its all about Summer and Leviticus. And yes, I will be at ringside, not just to support them but to watch their back. I know how The Bling Empire operate. They aren’t just facing Scarborough and Sutter, they’re facing the entire group. I will be there to make sure the odds are even and that Fabulous gets a fair chance.

The Bling Empire (Scarborough/Sutter) vs. Fabulous (Collins/Leviticus)
[Scarborough starts off against Leviticus. Scarborough and Levi trade right hands in the center of the ring with Levi getting the upper hand early. Captain Capitalism whips him into the ropes and delivers a back body drop, a lariat, and then a flapjack. He goes for another clothesline but Scarborough ducks and connects with an enziguri followed by a kip up kick. Scarborough whips Leviticus into the ropes. Summer blind tags in. Scarborough back drops Levi over the top and to the outside. Summer chop blocks Scarborough’s leg. Summer locks in a single leg crab. Scarborough reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. She tags back out to Leviticus. Leviticus applies a figure four. Scarborough manages to turn himself and Levi over, reversing the pressure, this takes about thirty seconds to accomplish. Levi quickly breaks the hold. Levi and Scarborough both make tags. Summer and Sutter are in. Sutter mows through Summer with a clothesline from hell. Sutter with a buckle bomb and then a tilt a whirl into a side slam. Sutter with a fallaway slam and then Assassination. The cover but Summer kicks out at two. Sutter tags out to Scarborough. Scarborough with a jumping body slam, a Canadian back breaker, and then a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge for a cover and a two. Scarborough applies a step-over cloverleaf. Summer reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds. He whips her into the ropes. Leviticus tags himself in. Summer and Levi with a clothesline chop block double team. Sutter drills Summer with Unforgiven, knocking him to the outside. Levi goes for The Book of Levi but Scarborough counters with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The Bling Empire

Backstage near the ready area we find Julia Braddock dressed for combat in her black pants, a silver thigh length skirt, matching silver top, and silver kick boots. Her best friend and tag team partner, Destiny Skye, is there next to her in her all black ring gear. Destiny Skye, the Birmingham native, has a concerned look on her face.

Destiny Skye: Jules, are you gonna be ok out there tonight?

Julia Braddock: Fantastic. I’ll be absolutely fantastic.

Destiny Skye: Really? You certainly didn’t seem fantastic after Deadly Dreams.

Braddock rolls her eyes.

Julia Braddock: Yeah. I lost my cool. But then again, who wouldn’t lose their temper after some airhead bitch like Powers paid off a crooked referee to screw me over out of my opportunity to earn a World Title shot? I lost my temper and I choked her out and then dropped Shawn Pack on his damn head. I paid a fine and that was that. All is right with the world.

Destiny Skye: Is it, though? You haven’t sounded like yourself, mate. You sound like…

Julia Braddock: Chastity? Well maybe I decided let her come out to play? Maybe I realized that Chastity’s way of doing things make a little more sense? Think about it, Destiny. Aubrianna Powers cheated her way to the number one contendership and the World Champion has been a fraud who has been willing to bend and outright break any and every rule there is to keep that title. This company is supposed to represent something but the World Champion and the number one contender represent nothing but deceit, manipulation, and thievery.

Destiny Skye: There will be other opportunities. You have done so much in GCW, no one can overlook you or deny you, Jules.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: I know but when that time comes, if I still play by the rules, then will I really get what I want? Will I be able to restore some sense of sanity to GCW by playing by the rules? If I play by Chastity’s rules, then there is nothing that can stop me from getting revenge against Powers for screwing me over and then nothing that can stop me from one day regaining the GCW World Championship.

Destiny Skye: I am worried about you, Jules, but you know that I am ride or die, I will support you no matter what. So if that’s what you want to do then I’m all in. Let’s go crack some skulls open.

Braddock smirks.

Julia Braddock: Lets.

Skye Life vs. Anti-Authority
[Adam Craig starts the match against Destiny Skye. He goes for a lariat but Destiny ducks and counters with a pele kick followed by a superkick and then a chop block to his bad leg. Destiny tags out to Braddock. Julia Braddock with a dragon screw into a sharp shooter. Craig pulls himself to the ropes after about twenty seconds. Julia then locks Craig in a figure four wrapped around the ring post. She hangs on for nearly five seconds, breaking just before the referee can call for a disqualification. Braddock then tags out to Destiny. Destiny locks Craig in a Birmingham Cloverleaf. Craig reaches the ropes after about forty seconds. His leg is in tremendous pain. Destiny tags back out to Julia. Braddock with yet another steel ring post wrapped figure four. Again she hangs on for the maximum allowed before breaking the hold. Julia Braddock doesn’t stop Adam from crawling to his corner and making the tag to Steve Powers. This is what she wanted all along, a near crippled Adam Craig, thus forcing Powers into a virtual two on one handicap scenario.]

[Steve goes for a lariat but Braddock floats over and strikes a ddt. Braddock with an Ex-Communication. She covers but Powers kicks out at two. Braddock tags out to Destiny. Destiny Killer by Julia and Destiny to Powers! Julia asks for the tag. Destiny tags back out to Julia. Braddock takes Powers and drops him on his head with Cult of Personality, she hangs on, pulls him back up, drops him with a second Cult of Personality, she hangs on, rolls through, and drops him on his head with a third straight Cult of Personality, she hangs on, rolls through, and drops him on his head with a fourth straight Cult of Personality. Finally she lets go and drops him on his head with Vow of Chastity. Braddock still doesn’t cover. She pulls him up and drops him with Chastisement. Braddock locks him in The Guillotine. Steve Powers quickly taps out.]
WINNERS: Skye Life

[Julia Braddock, however, doesn’t let go of the hold. She keeps it locked in even as the referee tells her to let go. Finally Destiny Skye enters the ring and asks her to quit. Still Braddock keeps the hold locked in. After she is certain Powers is unconscious she releases the hold.]

We cut to the ready area where Sophie O’Brian and her partners in the Transcendence, Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels, stand ready and waiting for the main event. Sophie is dressed in her ring gear, looking gorgeous and ready to go. Arcadia Chavez is as intense as ever in her street clothes while Sierra is wearing street clothes as well as her Skuld mask. Sophie has a confident smirk upon her face.

Sophie O’Brian: I have spent most of this year imparting Hagia Sofia, Holy Wisdom, upon those with the hallowed halls of the Global Championship Wrestling roster who need it the most. There have been some who squandered that wisdom. The Soviet Gingers, The McBride Corporation, all of them have been granted wisdom from me but they squandered it, they wasted it, and now look at where they are…still in the abyss of irrelevance. There are others who took my Hagia Sofia to heart and I gave their careers a renewed birth of relevancy. Julia Braddock became one half of the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions. And then of course you have my beloved friends…Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels…once their careers were in that abyss of irrelevance but I gave them new purpose, new meaning, and now they are climbing the rungs of the tag team ladder.

Sophie pats herself on the chest.

Sophie O’Brian: Now is the time to be selfish. I have done so much for many but now it is time to do something for myself. It has been over nine years since I have held championship gold in Global Championship Wrestling. Tonight I put an end to that streak. Jessica Lasiewicz, you may come from a famous family, you may be one of GCW’s greatest ever, but tonight is not going to be your night. There is no wisdom here for you. Just the disappointing knowledge that your championship reign is about to come to an end.

We open near the ready area where we spot Jessica Lasiewicz, the newly crowned GCW Heritage Champion, dressed in her dark Archangel wrestling gear. She has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Transcendencja to nic innego jak wilk wyglądający jak owca.

Lasiewicz pats the championship belt that is draped over her shoulder.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Sophie O’Brian, I have dealt with your type before. I have dealt with you specifically before. I do not trust you. I do not trust you one bit. You claim you just want to help those poor unfortunate souls lost in Global Championship Wrestling. Yet every single time you ‘helped’ it seems that you seem to come out on the winning end. I mean look at you, you have gained two new disciples in Arcadia and Sierra. Can I expect them to get involved in our championship match? Will they cost me the championship as a means to thank you for what you did for them?

The Archangel shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I hope not. You are a student of Glenn Braddock, you are a four time World Champion, you pedigree is second to none. You are an incredible wrestler and you do not need an army to win your battles for you. We could have one hell of a wrestling match, you and I. We could show the world what the GCW Heritage Championship is all about. Or you can have your disciples fight your battles for you. That’s up to you. The outcome is still going to be the same, I will leave this arena STILL the GCW Heritage Champion.

Lasiewicz remains stoic and steel-eyed.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Muszę wygrać. Mam obietnicę, której muszę dotrzymać.

She smirks.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Kana Hoshiko, you have taken GCW by storm. You are unbeaten. And your first championship match will be next week for the Heritage Championship. I promised you that it would be against me and I intend to keep that promise. Tonight I am going to beat Sophie O’Brian. I want you to take notes. I want you to pay close attention. Because next week I will do everything I can to make certain your first championship match in GCW is going to be your most difficult and challenging match to date. You are good, Kana, but I will walk through the fires of hell itself to make certain that I am better.

She shuts her eyes.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Dobranoc…

Main Event
GCW Heritage Championship
Jessica Lasiewicz (champion) vs. Sophie O'Brian

[Jessica starts with various chops and kicks that eventually doubles Sophie over. She follows it up with a scissors kick. Jessica snaps off a release German suplex and then a German suplex into the corner! Sophie rolls to the outside and Jessica goes out after her with a plancha over the top onto Sophie. Lasiewicz with a Full Nelson suplex on the outside. She whips Sophie and she goes knee first into the steel steps. Jessica rolls Sophie back into the ring where she applies the Fabulous Lock. Sophie reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Jessica attempts a dragon screw but Sophie counters with an enziguri. Sophie with a triangle lancer. Jessica reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Sophie ducks a clothesline and locks in a crossface chicken wing. After about twenty seconds Lasiewicz counters with a stunner. Jessica goes for Our Lady Peace but Sophie ducks and catches her with a bridging German suplex for a two count. Sophie applies an arm bar. Jessica reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds in the hold. Sophie with a release German suplex to Jessica before going back to the ring apron. Sophie attempts Wisdom from on High but Jessica moves out of the way at the last second. Jessica drills Sophie with Our Lady Peace! Jessica pulls Sophie up and hooks her for The Hot Shot, her mother’s variation of the pedigree, but Sophie counters into Death of Wisdom. Sophie covers and gets a two and a half count.]

[Sophie locks in an STF. Jessica reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds in the hold. Sophie goes for a snap suplex but Jessica floats over and lands on her feet. Jessica attempts to hit In Your Dreams but Sophie counters into Shekhinah Glory. Jessica is fading! She fights the hold, not willing to quit! In one last burst of energy Lasiewicz powers Sophie up and breaks the hold with a sitout power bomb! Sophie is to her feet first followed by Jessica. Sophie goes for more offense but gets caught by a roundhouse kick followed up by a curb stomp, Beauty! Lasiewicz hits the ropes and lands a springboard asai moonsault for a cover and a two count only! Lasiewicz pulls Sophie up to her feet and drops her with In Your Dreams. Lasiewicz then steps through to apply the figure four, but Sophie counters with a small package, Jessica kicks out just in time. Sophie catches Jessica with Death of Wisdom and immediately follows that up with Ode To Braddock. She covers but Lasiewicz manages to get a foot on the bottom rope just in time! Sophie goes back to the ring apron and attempts Wisdom from on High again…this time she connects! Instead of covering Sophie applies Wisdom, the muta lock! After about forty agonizing seconds Jessica reaches the ropes, forcing a break.]

[Sophie measures Jessica for Hagia Sofia. Jessica gets back to her knees and Sophie goes for it but Lasiewicz ducks out of the way, picks the leg, and turns her over into the figure four, Jessica bridges into The Four Card Trick! Will Sophie tap out? Sophie is in agony but she refuses to quit. She also can’t quite reach the ropes. After about twenty seconds Jessica’s arm, that Sophie had already worked on for quite some time, gives out and she can no longer maintain the bridge. Sophie quickly uses the opportunity to reverse the hold and reverse the pressure onto Jessica. Sophie then sits up transitioning back into Wisdom. Lucky for Jessica she is closer to the ropes this time and it only takes fifteen seconds to reach the ropes, forcing a break. Jessica sits up but Sophie floors her with Hagia Sofia! Unfortunately for Sophie, the force of the kick or Jessica’s veteran instincts (or a combination of both) causes her to go tumbling to the outside to prevent Sophie from going for the pin.]

[Sophie goes out after Lasiewicz. Sophie pulls Jessica up to her feet and goes for an Irish whip but Jessica reverses sending Sophie into the steel steps. Jessica with The Hot Shot, the pedigree, onto the outside! Lasiewicz pulls Sophie up to her feet and rolls her back inside the ring. Jessica slides back in next. Just as Sophie manages to get back to her feet Jessica plants her with Our Lady of Sorrows, spiking her head first! Jessica covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Heritage Champion: Jessica Lasiewicz

[Before there can be any celebration, the entire Bling Empire hits the ring, led by Danielle Page and Amber Mansley, along with Clyde Sutter and Jonathan Scarborough. Page and Amber are barking orders. Scarborough pulls Jessica up and drops her with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. Sutter then pulls Sophie up and locks in Judgment Day, slowing choking her out. Page orders him to let go and he does. Sutter holds Sophie up allowing Page to drill Sophie with the GCW X Division Championship to her skull. Sophie is now busted wide open. Suddenly the crowd comes alive as Sierra Michaels and Arcadia Chavez of Transcendence hit the ring, followed by Summer Collins and Leviticus of Fabulous, along with Jessica’s sisters Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams. Seeing the numbers are no longer in their favor The Bling Empire make an exit. The Bling Empire celebrate at the top of the stage while Fabulous and Twin Magic tend to Jessica and Transcendence tend to the bloodied Sophie O’Brian.]