Livewire 12.13

randy

Livewire 12.13

Post by randy » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:45 pm

A black limo pulls up to the backstage area of the AO Arena. As the limo driver steps out of the front seat GCW employees roll out a red carpet to the backseat of the limo. The driver opens the backseat door of the limo and a pair of Christian Louboutin Degraqueen Pumps step out of the limo. As the camera pans up a woman’s legs to a black Michael Kors Georgette Neck Tie Romper to see the “Diamond Princess” Danielle Page standing there holding the GCW X-Division Championship belt draped over her left shoulder.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Can you honestly say you are surprised? Like seriously surprised that we in the Bling Empire are getting exactly what we want. I have been telling you for years now to be on the right side of history you must join my side. But look at how the Bling Empire has risen to such prominence over the last year or so. Jonathan and Clyde have the GCW World Tag Team Championships in their sites. Which they will no doubt secure. Then my girl Amber will continue to embarrass Jessica and take the GCW North American Champion.

Danielle begins to walk down the red carpet.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Then of course there is moi. Your GCW X-Division Champion, the lady that will continue to raise the prestige of this championship until I decide to take the GCW World Heavyweight Championship away from Alexander. But until I do that this X-Division Championship will continue to get an incredible rub by me. Look who I have defeated before as the champion. Just like I will defeat Gabriella tonight and it is immaterial that this is a non title match up. The common knowledge is that I am far superior to Gabriella and I will walk out the victor tonight than I get to witness first hand of Amber, Johnathan, and Clyde utterly destroying Kana and Fabolous. Which will be a beautiful thing. Don’t get me wrong, it is not because of our superiority to the rest of the GCW roster but because this is what happens when you are on the right side of history.So when we have all the gold you will have to endure us telling you that we told you so.

Danielle blows a kiss at the camera as she walks away followed by her entourage carrying her bags.

--

Non Title
Gabriella Austin vs Danielle Page

[Page with a dropkick, a bulldog, and an axe kick. Then Page gets caught with a hip toss, an arm drag, and lariat from Austin. Gabby with a superkick and then a head scissors takedown. Gabby with a handspring elbow. Gabby goes for another lariat but Page ducks and connects with a superkick. Page connects with Crown Jewel and covers but Gabby kicks out at two. Page sets her up for The Princess Cut but Gabby slips out and counters into a backslide but Page kicks out. Page knocks her down with a Princess Kick. Then the crowd boos as Clyde Sutter and Jonathan Scarborough begins to make their way down towards the ring. They enter the ring and things appear as if The Bling Empire will perpetrate a three on one assault on Gabby. But then Sophie O’Brian leads Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels of Transcendence to the ring. Once Transcendence hit the ring a massive fight ensues. Eventually Page, Sutter, and Scarborough manage to make an escape but not before the referee is forced to end the match.]
WINNER: No Contest

[While Arcadia and Sierra keep The Bling Empire away, Sophie turns to Gabby and offers her hand in friendship. Gabby looks at it but isn’t sure what to do. She turns and walks away. Sophie just continues smiling.]

--

Victoria Salinas is backstage and she finds herself alone for a moment. However, she’s not alone for too much longer as Roderick Osborn walks in Roderick wastes no time cutting to the chase.

Roderick Osborn: With me at this time, once again, is Victoria Salinas. Now, we didn’t get too much of a chance to talk about your GCW return and all. You did have a singles match against Aria Stevens Crawford, which you were able to win.

Victoria Salinas: Yeah, and it definitely felt great to get my first win in GCW in more than five years.

Roderick Osborn: Your opponent did have some striking comments though… namely that you had your time on top already.

Victoria isn’t bothered by this in the slightest.

Victoria Salinas: That’s not the first time I’ve heard such a thing. But, I suppose it’s ironic, you know? When I first came into GCW nearly a decade ago, I was saying the same thing. The less we talk about the attitude that I had back then, the better. My first GCW World Championship reign was my least favorite of the three… as you know.

Roderick Osborn: Right. In this interview of course, we are going to cut a little bit deeper. It’s no secret that during your first run in GCW, you were far from the most popular person in the locker room even if you did have a legion of fans behind you here. This was recently alluded to in a recent feud between Jazmyn Rain and…

Victoria Salinas: With all due respect, I am going to stop you right there. I don’t need you to mention that because I was already aware of that weeks before I signed my contract to come back. It’s true, I wasn’t everyone’s favorite person back then. A fair portion of that, I brought upon myself. There are a few things from then that I look back on and wish I could change and no, a certain relationship ending isn’t among those changes by the way.

Roderick Osborn: In the years between your runs in GCW, you had some choice words that weren’t positive in the slightest. I seem to recall an uproar in the locker room when you said that GCW got worse after you left… maybe not word for word… but that was basically the interpretation that many got out of it. Do you mind clarifying what you meant?

Victoria Salinas: A lesser person would be telling you that this was five years ago and ‘not relevant’, but in this scope? It’s relevant. That came from a place of hurt, honestly. No wrestler likes to put years of work into a company only to feel like they were empty handed in the end. That’s how I felt back then. I left five years ago not because of any bad blood with anyone else, but because I felt, at that time, I had nothing else left to give. I came back here because I know in my heart NOW, that there’s plenty left to give after all. Now, I’ll be candid and say that I saw the direction the company was going, regarding Allison Mayberry leaving the Shotgun GM spot, some of the talent that was coming aboard at that time with all due respect, and I wasn’t liking it. I admit that had I planned on staying, and if I didn’t have a contract to go somewhere else, I would’ve gotten one. I felt like had I stayed, I would’ve been shoved down the ladder. I have no shame in admitting that. It’s not the best thing to say, I own that. But, that’s just me being honest about where my head was at the time.

Roderick Osborn: A little bit later, there were comments made about Julia Braddock that weren’t favorable…

Victoria Salinas: It’s water under the bridge at this point. Julia and I have no bad blood. It doesn’t make what I said about her, or hell what I was saying about GCW as a whole, any better. I was in a terrible headspace in my career, honestly. I was infected by this poison in me that only gave a shit about winning titles and accomplishing everything under the sun… a poison that… in fact… pre-dated my GCW career and was born in the first company I ever wrestled for. When I first wanted to do this, it was to realize a dream. Then, I got REALLY good at what I do and the early success got to my head. Much of that was being younger and more stupid, sure. But I lost the mission for a good decade or so. Seriously, my daughter in December was the best thing that ever happened to me because I’ve got a whole different perspective and a whole different reason to do this now. Contrary to what some may say though, I don’t feel like “I’ve had my time”. I am by no means ancient. 35 is by no means old at all. To get that win over Aria… let me put it to you this way… it was a win that I would’ve taken for granted five years ago. It would’ve been ‘just another win on the board’.

Not in this day and age though. I don’t take a damn thing for granted with all the perspectives I’ve developed over the five years I’ve been gone. Aria is a talented performer and a hell of a wrestler who needs to have a little more heart for what she does, that’s all. She’ll find her way… I’m sure of it. But as for what the future holds? Let me just say this: I don’t think the best part of my career has even started yet.

Victoria makes her exit from the scene, definitely exuding much confidence as the interview comes to an end.

---

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here with “The Fallen Queen” Julia Braddock. Now tonight, Julia, you are going to renew a rivalry with your former business associate Mason Van Stanton. Before I ask you about that match, would you care to comment about your conversation with Trevor Cash?

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia Braddock: Not particularly, no. What Cash and I discussed is our business. The fact that he is able to recognize my talent and recognize the injustice that took place at Deadly Dreams is proof positive that everything I have been saying as of late is true. Does this make me and him allies? Does this make me and any of his clients allies? I wouldn’t go that far. But there is a healthy respect. Talent recognizes talent and he recognizes my talent. Alexander Jones, the reigning GCW World Champion, even recognizes my talent and I would dare say he would even admit that I am the single biggest threat to his reign as GCW World Champion. But thanks to the cheating tactics of Aubrianna Powers, that dream match between myself and Jones will have to wait.

Janelle St. Claire: Speaking of Deadly Dreams, you have been a little more aggressive ever since the events of that night. You were much more aggressive and ruthless against the likes of Steve Powers and Adam Craig. Tonight you face an old rival, Mason Van Stanton. Can the fans of GCW expect more of that ruthlessness here tonight?

Braddock smirks.

Julia Braddock: What I learned at Deadly Dreams was that nobility, honesty, integrity, playing by the rules, all of that isn’t enough to save GCW. This isn’t about me wanting to reclaim my top spot as the GCW World Champion. Yes, that is a goal of mine, but I am not going to start just doing whatever is necessary, breaking any and all rules, stooping to any lows, just for materialistic gain. For me, this is about so much more than materialistic gain. Global Championship Wrestling means everything to me, Janelle, and what I have seen with Powers ruining the Deadly Dreams tournament, and potentially tainting the GCW World Championship, has proven to me that I must do whatever is necessary to put down people like that. Now as far as your second question goes, regarding Mason Van Stanton…

She nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Van Stanton is a con artist of the worst kind. He has used and abused his clients he has ruined careers. Now I already made certain that he could never again harm anyone in GCW again but can I still make an example out of him? Can I use Van Stanton to send a message to anyone who might consider following in his sleazy footsteps? Yes, I can. And tonight, that’s exactly what I will do. And that is a Vow of Chastity.

--

Mason Van Stanton Vs Julia Braddock
[The bell rings. Mason seems slightly fearful but Braddock offers a handshake. Mason accepts it and Julia quickly turns it into an arm dragon screw. She immediately locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Van Stanton reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Braddock snaps off the Cult of Personality, hangs on, rolls through, snaps off a second Cult of Personality, hangs on, rolls through, snaps off a third Cult of Personality, hangs on, rolls through, and then locks in The Guillotine. Mason Van Stanton immediately taps out.]
WINNER: Julia Braddock

--

Jazmyn Rain is sitting in her own locker room, largely minding her own business. She doesn’t seem to be in that great of a mood as far as Tori Colbert is concerned but more or less, she’s still feeling okay. She looks at some glittering, purple Loubotin shoes that she’s wearing and she’s effectively acting like she’s in heaven.

Jazmyn Rain: FINALLY! I have my own, Jazmyn Rain branded and designed SHOES! It’s a dream come true!!!!

She stands up and really feels like she’s on top of the world. Suddenly, someone in a maid outfit walks in with a bottle of tea. Jazmyn takes it and then drinks a little from it.

Jazmyn Rain: Thank you, Tori.

Maid: My name’s not Tori….

Jazmyn Rain: No, but it should be… or more to the point, Tori Colbert needs to have your kind of occupation, you know what I mean?

Jazmyn sits back down on her chair.

Maid: Jazmyn, that’s mean…

Jazmyn Rain: What do you mean that’s mean? I’m just speaking the truth. She wants to act like she’s too good to be anything less, or just what, she actually is. I mean did you see the way she reacted to the shoe shiner? She should be grateful that I even consider her worthy of even touching my shoes at all! She should be grateful that when I beat her, I didn’t do worse! When is she going to get it? Sometimes in this business, a wrestler needs to understand that they are what they are. Tori Colbert might get a Heritage title reign or two, but a main eventer? HA!

Maid: Can I go now?

Jazmyn Rain: No, listen to me for a minute. I’m trying to make a point here. I saw Myra Rivers, GCW Hall of Famer by the way, tweet about how she wants to have 30 overall titles and 10 world titles and stuff and that’s a hell of a goal. I think she’s going to make it. You know why? Because Myra is a FUCKING LEGEND and one of the greatest wrestlers that her generation has seen! GENERATIONAL TALENT! Too bad that most people don’t appreciate that, but that’s beyond the point. But then Tori is like “I hope to reach that level someday…”

Jazmyn bursts out laughing while the maid doesn’t find any of this funny at all.

Jazmyn Rain: Tori Colbert… generational talent… oh my god, that’s SO FUNNY! Tori has how many titles? ONE… and it was some stupid tag title with a Utopia reject in Clarissa Vega. Tori won’t even get to HALF the total titles that Myra has. But, you know, I guess she has a collection of glass slippers in her closet or something. Horrible shoe choice by the way. Anyway, I have a job for you Tori…

Maid: I’m NOT Tori…

Jazmyn reveals a shoe shiner and tosses it in the maid’s hands.

Jazmyn Rain: Tori, shine my shoes.

Maid: But I’m not…

Jazmyn Rain: Shine my damn shoes, woman!!!!

The maid nervously takes the shoe shiner and sits near Jazmyn’s shoes. She opens up the shiner.

Maid: This is so embarrassing…

Just when the maid is about to start shining, Jazmyn takes the shoe box that her shoes came in and smacks them over her head.

Jazmyn Rain: What the hell are you thinking? You’re not worthy of touching such precious shoes! They’re MY BRAND! Stupid Tori!

Jazmyn even removes one of her shoes and smacks it across the back of the maid’s head. The maid collapses to the floor and she starts to stir a bit before Jazmyn hits her in the back of her head with her shoe, acting as if she’s crushing a cockroach or something. This time, the maid doesn’t move. Jazmyn scoffs as she puts her shoe back on.

Jazmyn Rain: See what happens when you don’t know your place, Tori? SEE WHAT HAPPENS? You get put in your place! You act like you’re too good for me! You want to disrespect me! You want to use me as your fucking stepping stone to make a career for yourself and that’s NOT going to happen! I am the one with the GCW Hall of Fame career here, NOT YOU! I am the one with the LUXURY SHOE ENDORSEMENT…. NOT YOU! I am the one that is the belle of the ball in this company… NOT YOU! I am the greatest GCW Global Champion of all time… NOT YOU! You can walk away now with your dignity still intact and go bother someone else… or you can choose to be further humbled and further humiliated until you realize where your place is! Choose this path and I guarantee that you’ll be bowing at my feet… WORSHIPING ME… RESPECTING ME… as the GREATNESS that I am in this company.

Jazmyn leaves with her tea while the maid is left unconscious in the locker room.

--

We open in a luxury skybox suite. There we find the lovely Aubrianna Powers sitting on a comfortable plush black leather sofa with a glass of wine in her hand. She is dressed in a long sleeve little black mini dress and heels. Her long pink tipped blonde hair is left to hang loose and unrestrained, flowing freely to past the shoulders. In the background her older brother Steve Powers, Steve’s friend Adam Craig, and a few security stand by the door. The Most Valuable Powers has an arrogant, condescending grin on her face.

Aubrianna Powers: Hello, little people out there! I am Aubrianna Powers, your next GCW World Champion, and I am speaking to you live from my own luxury suite provided to me by my BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD Aphrodite Noel! You know, the same Aphrodite Noel who owns this company.

The MVP winks at the camera.

Aubrianna Powers: I also have a crack security team behind me to make sure I am protected. This is the best security money can buy. It truly is The Most Valuable Security because their job is to protect me. It is obvious that after the actions taken by Brodie…Alexander Jones’s little bestie…that Jones’s team fears The Most Valuable Powers. You know what? They should fear me. They are right to fear me. Because despite what Braddock may have said earlier, you are looking at the single biggest threat to the reign of Alexander Jones as GCW World Champion.

Powers sips on her wine.

Aubrianna Powers: Face facts, Alexander, you are just a flash in the pan. You are like the spoiled brat Kelsai Adamson. Sure, she was pretty dominant for awhile. But once she fell she fell fast and hard and where has little miss Kelsai been since then? Huh? She’s been at that OTHER PLACE where she is safe from the sharks, sharks like ME! You are like Destiny Skye. Sure, she won the world championship with some outside interference, but once she lost the title what happened to her? She lost her marriage, she lost her reputation, and became Julia Braddock’s bitch. You are definitely NOT a Chantelle Chambers. Now Chantelle was a REAL World Champion. One of the greatest to ever do it in GCW. She’s also my bestie.

She waves at the camera.

Aubrianna Powers: Hi, Chantelle! Love you!

The MVP laughs.

Aubrianna Powers: You won’t be a champion like Chantelle. You will be a forgotten champion. You will fall and fall so very fast. You will fall when you face me. Remember who you are dealing with, Jones. I am a Powers. My family built GCW. My family first held that World Championship and when I decide I want that title back, it will be mine. That’s why you are on borrowed time. You want to cry, bitch, and moan like Braddock about how I became number one contender? Bitch, please. So I took a few shortcuts? Big deal. Not like YOU haven’t done that one before, right Alex? Or should I ask Miss America how she felt about your groupies effectively eliminating her from the world title match? Or maybe we can ask D’Nae Moore how she felt about how that timely distraction from Veronica essentially cost her the title at Resurrection? Tell your bitches to quit calling me out for shit that you idiots do all the time. The simple fact is that you are jealous. I am a far better and more effective cheater than you. I do it with more style, finesse, and I look a hell of a lot sexier while doing it. And that world championship will look a lot better wrapped around my waist when I, by hook or by crook, take it from you.

She waves her hand at the camera.

Aubrianna Powers: Toodles!

--

Big Boss Akeem IN ACTION
[Big Boss Akeem’s opponent is newly signed Monster Truck. A back fist and a bicycle kick and a front kick but Monster Truck doesn’t go down. Akeem with several European uppercuts and then a roundhouse kick and finally Monster Truck goes down. A running knee strike to Monster Truck. Akeem locks in Tylenol. Monster Truck taps out.]
WINNER Big Boss Akeem

--

Backstage, Aria is limbering up for her fight against Celestial, and is a bit on the anxious side with a person she hasn't teamed up with before. With her past experiences at GCW, she isn't exactly sure if she can trust Amber, and is hoping things will go better for her.

Amber walks up to Aria and taps her on the shoulder. "Hey, how's it going?"

Startled, she moved back to face her, as she dropped her stance and exhaled a bit. Aria would reply to her. "Oh… hey. Sorry, I just have some bad experiences here. I'm just a little on edge, I guess."

Amber smiles and has a playful look on her face "It's no big deal, besides I'm excited as I've never wrestled with a partner before, and I've only wrestled on Livewire, only on Fever!"

Aria would lower her guard a bit, surprised that she was paired up with a new face, and was briefly concerned with the upcoming match against Celestial.

"Well… I hope you're ready. Not often a team without a lot of experience together gets one over a team with their experience. You ready to put some work in?"

Amber smiles again and gives a little stretch before adjusting her ring gear "I'm always ready to party!"

--

Aria Stevens Crawford & Amber Diamond vs Celestial (Mariah The Star and Rina)
[Aria starts off against Rina. Rina connects with a spinning heel kick and a flying forearm smash. She goes for a spinning back elbow but Aria ducks and then counters with a Russian legsweep. Aria with a swinging neck breaker. Aria whips her into her and Amber’s corner. She tags out to Amber Diamond. Diamond with a snap suplex into an arm bar. Rina manages to fight out of it and counter into an arm bar of her own. Diamond fights her way back to her feet and Rina takes her down with suplex. Rina tags out to Mariah. Mariah with Kick Me Deadly and then The Greatest Leg Drop for a cover and a two. Mariah goes for a body slam but Diamond floats over, lands on her feet, and strikes her with a superkick. Diamond tags out to Aria. Aria drops Maria with a step up enziguri and then Overture To Victory! The cover but Rina breaks it up! Diamond in and clotheslines herself and Rina over the top and to the floor. They start to brawl outside the ring leaving it between Aria and Mariah inside the ring. Mariah goes for a superkick, Aria manages to block the superkick attempt and quickly connects with Vipress Sonata. Aria goes for the cover. 1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Aria Stevens Crawford & Amber Diamond

--

Backstage…

Janice King can be seen standing by…

Janice: “That’s right… I, the ORIGINAL Hall of Fame correspondent, am back here with my guest at this time, Miss America.”

Miss America steps into the picture, dressed to compete with a stern expression on her face.

Janice: “Now, Miss America, tonight you take on Jessica Carter in a single’s match with…”

Miss America prevents her from continuing, cutting her off.

MA: “Janice, I’m going to stop you right there. I know I’m facing Jessica Carter. I like her. I do. I think she has a bright future here if she keeps pushing ahead, and one day I’d love to have a match with her where we can really tear down the house. But tonight isn’t about that. Tonight, I plan to send a message.”

Janice: “A message to management?”

MA: “Depends… That message can go to the establishment of Global Championship Wrestling. It can go to the folks running the show, all the way to Tabitha Silverstone. And it can go to the part-time Champion, Alexander Jones, because a lot of people seem to have issues remembering what being a Champion is all about. See, it ain’t about carrying a shiny gold belt. It’s about carrying the company on your back. Jones seems to be content staying away mostly and frankly, I don’t blame him there. He comes around here, there are any number of folks ready to show him up and show that he is NOT the one running things around here. Tonight, I plan to demonstrate why I am STILL calling myself Champion-in-waiting, because it’s only a matter of time before I get my shot, and it doesn’t matter if it’s Alexander Jones or Aubrianna Powers or anyone else… I am ready to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to FINALLY become GCW World Champio…”

A voice from off-screen interjects.

?: “Did I hear that correctly? “Whatever it takes”?”

Miss America and Janice King turn towards the voice, shortly embodied by Svetlana Iryna Nabokov.

SIN: “Seems to me you had the perfect opportunity to become Champion when you sat on a Global Destiny opportunity for a year, but didn’t use it at the right time because you didn’t want to betray a friend?”

MA: “You know nothing about that…”

SIN: “I know that if you want people to believe you now when you say you’ll do whatever it takes, the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Your past behavior indicates that when you have a killshot in range, you’ll wait until your target sees you and has a chance.”

SIN smirks, brushing past Miss America as she goes.

SIN: “Pity. I think that belt would’ve looked good on you, too.”

She strides out of the scene, leaving a confused Miss America in her wake. The scene shifts.

--

Jessica Carter Vs Miss America
[Carter with a spinning heel kick and a snap suplex. Carter with an Ass Kisser for a cover and a two. Carter goes for a shining wizard but Miss America avoids it. Miss America with a Red White Black and Blue Kick. Miss America connects with Fireworks and then an American Legsweep. She covers but Jessica kicks out at two. Miss America goes for Fireworks again but Carter fights out of it. Carter goes for a backstabber but Miss America hangs onto the top rope to block it and Carter hits nothing but the canvas! Miss America locks in the American Dream. Jessica Carter taps out.]
WINNER: Miss America

--

We cut backstage where we find Summer Collins, in her royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform. Standing next to Summer is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. The reigning GCW Heritage Champion is wearing her all black ring gear. She has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. And last, but certainly not least, is the wild haired charismatic Leviticus. The Most Loved Man on the Planet is wearing mostly purple with flashes of orange mixed in.

Leviticus: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages…

Captain Capitalism points a finger at the camera.

Leviticus: …but especially you, Bling Empire, I present to you the instrument of your destruction! I am The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, The Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash, I am LEVITICUS!

He points to Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz.

Leviticus: And this right here is the single greatest tag team of all time. Multi time GCW World Tag Team Champions, multi time MWE World Tag Team Champions, and right now we possess the GCW Heritage Champion. This is Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz. Together we are…

Summer & Jessica: ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Collins winks at the camera.

Summer Collins: I keep hearing The Bling Empire run their mouths about how they are the single greatest force in Global Championship Wrestling. They think that they run this company. Fabulous has and always will run GCW. Fabulous remains the standard, the measuring stick of greatness in GCW. Each and every time someone decides to try and step up and think that they can take our place, we always rise to the occasion and remind everyone of the pecking order around here. It’s Fabulous at the top and then everyone else beneath us. As you can see, Jessie has already brought gold back to Fabulous. She ended the seemingly unstoppable reign of SIN at Resurrection to become Heritage Champion and ever since then she has been a fighting champion, defending this against anyone who wants to step up to the plate. Levi and I will soon get our tag team title shot. Sutter, Scarborough, I hear you two are thinking about dipping your toes into the tag team division?

She shakes her head.

Summer Collins: You have to come through us first. Fabulous is the GCW tag team division. Whether we have the gold or not, any combination of the two of us is the best tag team in this company. And anytime we want we could take those tag titles back.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Ludzie powinni przestać angażować się w moją działalność.

Lasiewicz shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I wanted to have a title defense against Sophie O’Brian, then Sutter got involved post-match. I wanted to have a title defense against Kana Hoshiko. Then The Bling Empire again stuck their nose where it doesn’t belong. I decided to take out Sutter myself. I even gave the big dumb bastard a title match. The Bling Empire got involved again. Only they did not anticipate that I would have backup.

She motions to Summer and to Leviticus.

Jessica Lasiewicz: These two always have my back. They will always have my back. And tonight, we will have Kana Hoshiko’s back because there is a respect between us. She took the fight to me and I will give her a rematch sometime down the road, as soon as we take care of you bling fools. You wanted a war? You got one. Tonight is the night that you bitches get punched right in the damn mouth and when it is all over, you will regret messing with us.

The Archangel closes her eyes.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Come and place your bets.

--

We cut back to the dark, boiler room area of the arena. There we find the imposing, intimidating figure of “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter standing there in his all black wrestling gear complete with black trenchcoat.

Clyde Sutter: I suppose fate didn’t intend for me to become Heritage Champion on Fever?

He shrugs his shoulders.

Clyde Sutter: It doesn’t matter. That isn’t my goal. My goal is merely to do the will of fate itself and fate’s will is quite a simple one. Fate wills that those perish in their own appointed time. So far, the likes of Lasiewicz have been able to bide her time. She has managed to survive. I credit her, she is indeed tough. But she is not tough enough to defeat fate. No one can stop fate. You, Ms. Lasiewicz, are running out of time because fate is ready for you.

Sutter chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: But everyone should be wary. You see, fate is not smiling down upon those within the hallowed halls of Global Championship Wrestling. Jessica Lasiewicz and her Heritage Championship reign…the Bratz Life and their tag team championship reign…all of it will soon come to an end when fate DEEMS IT SO! Because fate is smiling upon The Bling Empire. Fate is smiling brightly down upon The Bling Empire. If you do not believe me, just watch what happens tonight when we enforce our will upon Fabulous and Ms. Hoshiko.

He growls.

Clyde Sutter: Tick, tock…your time is running out…

--

Trios Action
Kana Hoshiko and & Fabulous Vs Clyde Sutter, Jonathan Scarsborough & Amber Mansley

[It appears as if Jessica Lasiewicz will be starting off against Amber Mansley. But then Mansley smirks and shakes her head, she tags out to Sutter. Sutter with a big boot. Sutter goes for a clothesline from hell but Jessica ducks and connects with Our Lady Peace knocking him into their corner. Lasiewicz in with a stinger splash. She tags out to Summer. Bicycle Kick into a stunner, the Golden Kiss of Death from Lasiewicz and Summer. Summer tags out to Hoshiko. Hoshiko off the top with a Phoenix splash onto Sutter. The cover and only a two. Hoshiko with a roundhouse kick and then a back stabber. She hits the ropes but Scarborough gets a cheap shot in. Sutter then turns her inside out with the Unforgiven claymore. Sutter tags out to Scarborough. Scarborough with a Canadian back breaker and then a release Northern Lights suplex. Scarborough tags out to Amber Mansley. Amber with a corner knee strike and then a twisting neck breaker. The cover but Kana kicks out. Amber with a big boot. She goes up top and attempts a moonsault but Hoshiko gets her knees up! Hoshiko with a Destiny of Hoshiko! Kana tags out to Lasiewicz! Lasiewicz in with a roundhouse kick to Amber followed by a curb stomp, BEAUTY! Lasiewicz connects with In Your Dreams. The cover but Amber kicks out just before the three. Lasiewicz tags out to Summer. Deadly Disrespect from Fabulous to Mansley! Summer covers but Sutter is in to break it up! Hoshiko and Jessica are in as is Scarborough. All six are in brawling now. Sutter goes for another Unforgiven but Hoshiko holds down the top rope and Sutter is sent flying over the top. Kana with a suicide corkscrew plancha over the top taking out Sutter! Scarborough drops Lasiewicz with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. Collins spins Scarborough around and drops him with The Stock Market Crash! But just as Summer turns around Amber Mansley drops Summer with Slay Boo! The cover but Summer just barely gets a shoulder up at the last possible second! Amber is frustrated and argues with the referee about the count, not noticing that Hoshiko is primed and ready. Mansley turns around into a springboard hurricinrana from Hoshiko! Sutter slides back in to go back after Kana but she ducks a lariat before spraying him with mist to the eyes!]

[Suddenly Madison Lewis and Bianca, the Bratz, hit the ring. Bianaca takes out Kana from behind with a roundhouse kick. Then Bianca and Madison turn their attention to double teaming Sutter who is blinded from the mist. The referee has no choice but to ring the bell and throw the match out.]
WINNERS: No Contest

[The fight isn’t over. Danielle Page comes down to aid the rest of The Bling Empire. Scarborough re-enters the ring as does Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz. Leviticus of Fabulous hits the ring to aid Summer and Jessica. Its a massive melee between the four members of The Bling Empire, Fabulous and Hoshiko, and the tag team champions Bratz Life caught in the middle. While this chaos ensues, Sophie O’Brian stands at the top of the stage with Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels of Transcendence. Commentary questions whether Transcendence will get involved. But Sophie keeps her friends back. Sophie prefers to just watch the carnage ensue from afar. And that is exactly what happens…carnage and chaos as the show comes to a close.]