Fever 3.12

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.12

Post by admin » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:10 pm

October 28th, 2023
Belfast, Northern Ireland – SSE Arena

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the special guest General Manager for the evening, she is the HKW Bloodlust Champion, SCW Underground Champion, and self-proclaimed ZION Hardcore Champion, she is The Queen of the Death Match Kimberly Williams!

The lights go out, except for a single spotlight at the top of the stage. The opening chords to “Patient Number 9” by Ozzy Osbourne begins to play. A haunting voice is heard…

"Is there a way out of here?"
"Hey, how long you been here?"
"I wanna go home"
"Hey, hahaha"
"Hahaha"
"Excuse me, could you tell how to get out of here?"
"Hahaha"
"I want to go home"
"Hahaha"
"Mommy, mommy"

The song begins to rage full bore now. Suddenly the lights come back on and Kimberly Williams is standing at the top of the stage to a loud, mostly positive, reaction from the fans. A sinister smirk is on her face as she ponders what she is about to do tonight. She winks at the fans before pointing towards the ring and making a beeline towards it. She slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Kimberly then poses in the center of the ring to another loud reaction from the fans. The music slowly dies down and Kimberly goes to retrieve a microphone from Robert Lee.

Kimberly Williams: Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to meeeee! Happy Birthday to me! Ok, so my birthday was October 1st, but this is my birthday gift. I got to book Fever!

The crowd cheers loudly. Kim takes a bow.

Kimberly Williams: Now before anyone starts to get too worried or worked up about anything I have planned, you can all rest assured that everything I booked had to be approved beforehand by GCW management. Apparently I have a reputation for causing chaos whenever I’m given the reins of power. I mean, sure, I used my Trios Contract in SCW to book a two hour long Underground brawl. MWE gave me the reins of power to book an entire edition of Riot that ended in tons of bloodshed and gore. But c’mon, you can still trust me to book Fever! I promise nothing that I have planned will take too many years off of the careers and lives of our roster here this evening. Tonight we have a table match to kick things off. We are guaranteed at least some bloodshed because our second match will be a first blood match. Then there’s Sophie O’Brian…

The crowd cheers loudly for the hometown girl. Kim smirks.

Kimberly Williams: …and Kana Hoshiko in a Last Man Standing Match. Celestial wants a match? They get one! They face Blood Rose in a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH! Julia Braddock claims to be The Face of GCW but my sister, Jessica Lasiewicz, is an actual champion and has done just as much for GCW and Julia. So lets see those two throw down in a STEEL CAGE! Everyone talks about how great GCW’s tag team division is, so lets see just how good it is when six teams compete in an elimination chamber match! But while all of that is really cool, the best and most violent will be the main event.

Williams pats the ZION Hardcore Title belt that rests over her right shoulder.

Kimberly Williams: I am putting this bad boy on the line in a hardcore open invitational. This will last thirty minutes. Falls count anywhere. And there can be as many falls as possible within that thirty minute time frame. Whoever has the most falls at the end of the thirty minutes will be the winner and will leave with this…the Zion Hardcore Championship. So if you want a piece of me, come and get it! Everyone of you is invited! Just come on and bring a weapon!

The crowd roars loudly.

Kimberly Williams: Thank you! Oh, and as the official guest General Manager for the evening, I am tasked with making this super duper announcement about the upcoming Survival of the Fittest event! As you know Transcendence will try to transcend against The Bling Empire and all that blingy bling of theirs. These two groups just can’t seem to get enough of each other! They want to destroy one another! And as you know, violence IS kinda my thing, so management came to me and they asked me what should we do? What should we do? Well, management had a great idea. An ideal way to solve this problem once and for all. At Survival of the Fittest, Transcendence will face The Bling Empire in……..

She pauses for dramatic effect.

Kimberly Williams: ……WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

The crowd cheers loudly. Kim jumps up and down and claps her hands excitedly.

Kimberly Williams: That’s right, WAR GAMES! Now enjoy your night of mayhem and chaos courtesy of moi!

=====================================================================

Tables Match
Amber Diamond vs. Caitlyn Perry
[Amber starts with a clothesline, another clothesline, a dropkick, and then a superman punch! Caitlyn is sent tumbling to the outside. Amber flies over the top with a suicide dive taking out Caitlyn. Amber sets a table up outside the ring. She goes over to Caitlyn who drop toe holds her onto the steel steps. Caitlyn retrieves a Singapore Cane and uses it violently against Amber’s ribcage and back. Perry goes to the ring apron and leaps off with a meteora onto Amber. Caitlyn attempts a suplex through the table but Amber blocks and connects with a snap suplex of her own on the outside. Amber with a release German suplex on the outside. Amber retrieves that Singapore Cane and blasts Perry in the face repeatedly. Amber with a superkick sends Caitlyn falling onto the table. Amber goes for a senton but Caitlyn moves out of the way. Amber through the table! But you have to put your opponent through the table, offensive moves only! Caitlyn quickly goes to work setting up another table outside the ring. She pulls Amber up and sets her up on the ring apron. Amber with a European uppercut. Amber hooks Caitlyn and delivers a German suplex off the apron through the table on the outside!]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

Backstage…

In a darkened room, a Phantom of the arena sits at a conveniently-included organ. Focusing in on the smooth half-face mask, it’s pretty evident that we’re watching Jonathan Scarborough’s attempt at overwrought drama.

Scarborough: “In this time of fright, it only makes sense that Global Championship Wrestling would seek to embrace true horror by pressing a boot onto the Bling Empire, keeping us away from the Championships we deserve. Truly a horrendous scene.”

Dramatically, Scarborough turns his face from the camera.

Scarborough: “Truly, a time of great sorrow.”

He shakes his head before turning back to the camera.

Scarborough: “But, do not fear. Your HEROES are still on the track to eternal glory. We are the pillars of GCW, and the sooner you stop kicking and screaming about it, the better this will be for all of you. Tonight, on The Man’tom’s show, Clyde Sutter and YOUR GCW Fever Champion will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt why this is OUR playground… the Elimination Chamber will be OUR playground! You are all going to be blessed to witness it… and the other teams will be cursed to experience it firsthand…”

Just then, the light comes on. Scarborough turns his head quickly, shuffling the Phantom mask off his face as Clyde Sutter looks at him.

Sutter: “The hell?”

Scarborough: “Oh, nothing. Just a little bit of theatrics is all…”

Sutter: “Well can it. We have a match to win.”

Scarborough nods in agreement as the scene fades.

In the ring

The crowd is settling in before…

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the national anthem…"

As the crowd rise to their feet, the opening chords to Iced Earth's version of The Star-Spangled Banner begin to play. As red, white, and blue sparkling pyro cascades down onto the stage, Miss America walks out, a long sleeveless coat lined with Old Glory on her shoulders and an American flag top hat on her head. The music changes over to the heavy guitar riffs of "(You Can Still) Rock in America" by Night Ranger as Miss America removes her hat, frisbeeing it into the crowd for a rare souvenir, before starting to move down the ramp, slapping the hands of the little American fans in the crowd. She gets to the apron, sliding onto the edge of the ring, turning and putting her hands in the air before climbing into the ring and rounding the corners. The raucous crowd applauds wildly as she moves to the corner, retrieving the microphone as she moves to the middle of the ring, calling to cut her music.

Miss America: “Thank you for that reception.”

The crowds’ roars intensify as Miss America applauds back.

Miss America: “As much as I’d love to just have a friendly conversation with you, I fear that right now that ain’t possible because of this weight that was put onto my shoulders by Svetana Iryna Nabokov.”

The crowd boos the mere mention of the Russian’s name.

Miss America: “It doesn’t shock me that, as I was out touring, training… working to prove why I deserve to be World Champion… ol’ SIN was taking to Twitter to tell the world why I ain’t deserving. That’s what these trolls always do, ain’t it? They run to social media. They run to the cameras. They run to anyone who will listen to go off about how others ain’t all that. They try to bury those ahead of ‘em because they don’t have what it takes to climb to the top of the mountain based on talent. It’s a tale as old as time in this business. SIN’s been doing it to me even though she was the longest reigning Heritage Champion in GCW history. Hell, even Alex Jones took to running my name down because he KNOWS if he faces me one on one… that’s it! But I ain’t gonna waste more breath on that “man.””

The crowd applauds Miss America’s fire.

Miss America: “Instead, I feel I have to address something very specific… SIN’s claim that I don’t have what it takes to become World Champion because I wasn’t willing to stab my best friend in the back to get there. And no, I wasn’t about to betray a friend, because that’s not what America is about.”

The crowd cheers.

Miss America: “Can you imagine if we turned our backs on all our allies for our own gain? We would become the villains much of the world sees us as already. When I say I’ll do what it takes, watch what I do when the bell rings. Watch what happens when my back is against the wall. I will rise up and overcome! Whether SIN keeps trying to run me down or not, I will rise above her petty attempts to push me down and climb to the highest of heights! Because that’s what we do! God bless you, and God bless Am-...”

Before she can finish, Svetlana Iryna Nabokov slides into the ring from behind, charging right into an unsuspecting Miss America! The crowd boos as Miss America staggers forward to the ropes. SIN leaps onto her, latching in Drop The Iron Curtain! Miss America struggles against the hold, finally lunging towards the ropes and falling through, spilling both women to the floor below. Svetlana lets go of her hold and gets to her feet first. She moves forward with a charging boot, but Miss America sidesteps, attempting to grapple SIN’s arm for a Red, White, Black, and Blue Kick, but officials and security are quick to converge on the scene. Whilst the crowd chants to let them fight, the officials on the scene have no intention of doing that, and the scene moves backstage with the two women jawing at one another…

First Blood Match
Tori Colbert vs. Monster Truck
[Monster Truck charges in after Tori but she moves out of the way and he slams hard into the corner. Monster Truck stumbles out of the corner and walks into a running knee followed by a superkick but he still remains on his feet. Tori with three straight Ring The Alarms and finally Monster Truck goes down! Tori goes outside the ring and produces a steel chair. Monster Truck is back to his feet but she blasts him in the head with the chair once, twice, and a third time. For good measure a tornado ddt spiking Monster Truck head first onto the chair. Upon inspection Monster Truck’s face and head are busted wide open.]
WINNER: Tori Colbert

Backstage we find the leader of Transcendence, the enigmatic Sophie O’Brian standing near the ready area. She is wearing her two piece teal and black wrestling gear. She has a matching teal robe on. A smug, confident grin is on her face as she stares into the camera.

Sophie O’Brian: It does feel good to be back in Belfast, my homeland…

A loud cheer can be heard from the fans in the background. Sophie chuckles softly.

Sophie O’Brian: Here in Belfast, MY people can appreciate what I am trying to do, what Transcendence is trying to do. The mission is to spread wisdom. The mission is to help those who need it. Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels needed help. They accepted the WISDOM I offered and now they are a formidable force in the tag team division. Ms. Gabriella Austin needed my wisdom, she accepted the gift, and now she will fight by our side, by my side, at Survival of the Fittest in War Games. And if you recall, the last time GCW had a War Games Match, I was on the winning side. I intend to lead Transcendence to victory yet again as we go to war against The Bling Empire.

She shakes her head.

Sophie O’Brian: Empires do not need help. They do not need wisdom. And this particular empire is beyond salvation as it is. The best thing for them is to be put out of their misery. That is what Transcendence shall do to The Bling Empire at Survival of the Fittest. We shall put them out of their misery.

She chuckles softly.

Sophie O’Brian: Kana Hoshiko, you, my sweet, are in need of help. You are about to challenge for your first championship since arriving in GCW. It has been quite a struggle for you, hasn’t it? Dealing with not only the champion but also a very jealous Amber Mansley. But lucky for you, you get your one on one match now against The Archangel. But are you prepared to do what it takes to become champion? Are you prepared to suffer and pay the price necessary to win and maintain the championship at Survival of the Fittest? You have proven to be quite a formidable warrior, but can you be a champion? That remains to be seen. Tonight, I put you to the test.

O’Brian shuts her eyes.

Sophie O’Brian: Here is wisdom, if you can survive the suffering that I intend to dish out here tonight in the Last Woman Standing Match, then you do indeed have a chance. But being the Last Woman Standing isn’t simply about violence for violence sake. One can easily put someone down for the count of ten without brutish weapons. A good strategy can get the job done. And I am a master strategist. Good luck, Ms. Hoshiko. And…you’re welcome…

We open backstage. Kimberly Williams is sitting at a table in the middle of the hallway. There is a sign set up near the table that reads “General Manager” and resting on the table is Kim’s beloved penguin Wasley as well as Kim’s three title belts; SCW Underground, HKW Bloodlust, and ZION Hardcore. Kim is approached by Karina Lysenko and Anastasia Ivanova, the Soviet Gingers.

Karina Lysenko: Me must talk, capitalist pig!

Anastasia Ivanova: Piggy wiggy! Oinky Oink!

Kim smirks.

Kimberly Williams: Oh, hi! I thought I smelled proletariats…but why are you getting mad about me? Don’t ya know me and Datura helped Unionize SCW? I’m on your side!

Karina Lysenko: And now you’re making money off of this stupid penguin!

Williams shrugs her shoulders.

Kimberly Williams: It all goes to a good cause. But I kinda doubt you came here to discuss socio-economic politics with me. So what can I do for ya?

Karina Lysenko: This little bourgeoise elimination chamber match will not be acceptable! A team such as Ana and myself deserve better!

Anastasia: Bourgeoise is such a fun word! BOURGEOISE!

Kimberly Williams: And why is that?

Karina Lysenko: Listen, PIG! We are former tag team champions! We deserve a title match! We…

Kim shakes her head.

Kimberly Williams: Wait, wait, wait, hold up a sec, you think you are ENTITLED to a championship match because its something you’ve earned?

Karina Lysenko: YES!

Kimberly Williams: How…capitalist of you…

Karina growls.

Karina Lysenko: SCREW YOU!

She turns and storms away with Anastasia happily skipping, following along.

Last Man Standing
Kana Hoshiko vs. Sophie O'Brian
[Kana Hoshiko still gets lots of support from the fans but Sophie O’Brian, being a Belfast native, gets overwhelming support this evening. Sophie goes for a clothesline but Kana counters with a pele kick. She follows that up with an axe kick and a roundhouse kick. Sophie scrambles back to her feet. Kana with a superkick and Sophie goes tumbling to the outside. Kana with a suicide dive over the top takes out Sophie. Kana with a Hoshi Destroyer on the outside! The referee begins his count…1…2…3…Sophie begins to push her way back up…4…5…Sophie is back to her feet. Kana charges in but Sophie launches her up with a flapjack onto the steel steps! Sophie snaps off a dragon screw on the outside. She locks in a leg grapevine. She keeps it applied for about thirty seconds before releasing the hold. Sophie tells the referee to count. 1…2…3…Kana starts to pull herself back up…4….5…Kana is back to her feet. Sophie with a chop block. Sophie grabs a steel chair and uses it repeatedly and ruthlessly against Kana’s leg. Sophie applies a figure four. She keeps it locked in for about thirty seconds before releasing the hold. Sophie orders the referee to count. 1…2…3…Kana starts to pull herself back up…4….5…6…Kana manages to make it back up to her feet. Sophie goes for Scorched Earth Policy, spitting the fireball, but Kana ducks and then sprays Sophie with Hoshiko special! Destiny of Hoshiko on the outside! Kana rolls up the protective covering, exposing the concrete. She takes Sophie and sets her up for a pile driver. Sophie counters with a back body drop. Sophie with Death of Wisdom to Kana.]

[Sophie takes Kana and places her on top of the Spanish Announce table. She sets her up for Ode To Braddock on the Announce Table but Kana blocks it. Kana with another bout of purple mist to Sophie’s eyes! Kana comes up with Hoshi Driver through the Spanish Announce Table! Both women are down as the count begins! 1…2…3…both remain motionless…4…5…Kana begins to move…6…7…Sophie begins to move…8…Kana is back to her knees…9…Sophie falls back down…Kana is back to her feet…10!]
WINNER: Kana Hoshiko

We cut back to the dark, boiler room area of the arena. There we find the imposing, intimidating figure of “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter standing there in his all black wrestling gear complete with black trenchcoat.

Clyde Sutter: Fate works in mysterious ways. It is not my place to question the will of fate. I am but fate’s assassin, fate’s executioner. I execute and enforce the will of fate. And it is fate’s will that Mr. Scarborough and myself will reign as the tag team champions. It is fate’s will that Ms. Mansley will be Heritage Champion. All of that shall come to pass eventually. But first fate has decreed that we must eliminate a rather annoying thorn in the side of Global Championship Wrestling.

A cold sneer forms on his face.

Clyde Sutter: Transcendence. Ms. O’Brian, you have been treading on thin ice as you meddled in affairs that have nothing to do with you. Yet you continued to involve yourself. You and your followers continue to stick your nose in Bling Empire business. You speak of your experience in War Games? I was on that winning team as well, Ms. O’Brian. In fact, I STARTED THE DAMN MATCH AND WENT BELL TO DAMN BELL! I was the difference maker in that match! I won that match for our team that night, Ms. O’Brian. But this time you are my enemy. And you will suffer just as the others suffered that night. Are you prepared for that kind of pain? Are your followers prepared?

He shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: What about the five other teams in tonight’s elimination chamber? On this night of brutality and violence, six teams will enter the chamber but only one will survive. Let this serve as a warning to Transcendence. Let it serve as a reminder to the tag team champions that Mr. Scarborough and myself are still coming for those championships. And we will destroy anyone we must to get what we want. Just like we will destroy five other teams tonight. Because it is fate…

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janelle St. Claire: Well ladies and gentlemen, I am here with Destiny Skye and her tag team partner, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, the duo known as Skye Life! Both of you ladies are quite busy tonight, but before we get to your individual matches, I would first like to talk to you, Julia, about your upcoming match at Survival of the Fittest against Travis Vessey. You have lately embraced the idea of being The Face of GCW, but Travis has been around GCW just as long as you, he has accomplished as much as you have, and many argue he can make just as good a case for being The Face of GCW that you can.

Braddock smirks.

Julia Braddock: Oh he certainly can. I don’t dispute that one bit. And I applaud everything he has done for Global Championship Wrestling. Many have come and gone through these hallowed halls but two constants have been Julia Braddock and Travis Vessey. This will be a great match for the fans, a great match for Global Championship Wrestling, and I have no doubt that Travis and I will steal the show at Survival of the Fittest. That being said, Vessey needs to understand that I have been at the top of my game lately. This right here is the best version of Julia Braddock that anyone has ever seen. Maybe Deadly Dreams was the wake up call I needed to remind myself just who the hell I am and what I am capable of when properly motivated. Trust me, Janelle, I am motivated. I am motivated to get a shot at the GCW World Championship and I will go through anyone necessary to get that title opportunity. That includes you, Vessey. It’s nothing personal, it’s just business.

Janelle St. Claire: Speaking of being at the top of your game, your opponent tonight has been at the top of her game. How do you plan to deal with the GCW Heritage Champion, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz, tonight inside of a steel cage?

Julia Braddock: I am so glad that Kimberly Williams booked this match. Because not only am I facing a champion but I am facing yet another so-called “Face of GCW”. She has been around for a long time. She has done it all in this company, just like Vessey. And just like me she is wrestling at her best right now. I respect Lasiewicz. But just like I said to Vessey, it’s nothing personal, its just business and I have to go through anyone and everyone to get back to the top of the mountain. Jessica is standing in my way. It’s that simple.

St. Claire turns her attention to Destiny Skye.

Janelle St. Claire: Now Destiny, word has it that you have entered Kimberly’s Open Invitational for the ZION Hardcore Championship. Are you prepared for the carnage that is surely to come in tonight’s main event?

Destiny Skye: Heh, I admit that being a student of Glenn Braddock means most think of me as a technical wrestler. I also have a bit of a high flying arsenal too. But what people don’t realize is that growing up in Birmingham I had to fight. I had to scratch and claw on those mean streets. So am I ready for a fight? Damn right I am. Am I ready for the chaos Kimberly Williams is prepared to dish out? Damn right I am. I am not going to be arrogant and stand here and declaring myself the winner when, hell, I don’t even know who all is gonna accept this invitation and join the match. But I am damn sure going to remind everyone in GCW just what I am capable of.

Julia Braddock: And that, Janelle, is a Vow of Chastity.

Falls Count Anywhere
Celestial vs. Blood Rose
[Mariah pairs off against Saul while Rina pairs off against Aurora. After some initial brawling, Mariah superkicks Saul to the outside and Rina with a roundhouse kick sends Aurora to the outside. Mariah and Rina with suicide dives over the top takes out both Aurora and Saul. Rina and Mariah double team Aurora violently whipping her into the steel steps. Saul attempts to come up from behind and double clothesline them but they duck and then land stereo superkicks onto Saul sending him into the crowd. Rina launches herself over the top of the barrier, through the crowd, onto Saul. Mariah with Kick Me Deadly to Aurora. Mariah sets up a table. Saul charges and Rina sends him flying over the top and Mariah catches him with a cutter on the way back down sending him through the table, a variation of the 3D! Mariah rolls Aurora back into the ring. Mariah with Starr Struck to Aurora! Rina with Setting Sun to Saul on the outside. She covers Saul…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Celestial

We open near the ready area where we spot Jessica Lasiewicz, the newly crowned GCW Heritage Champion, dressed in her dark Archangel wrestling gear. She has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Łatwo powiedzieć, że coś reprezentujesz. Czy możesz to udowodnić czynami?

The Archangel shrugs her shoulders.

Jessica Lasiewicz: The Face of GCW…many think of Travis Vessey when they hear that moniker. Others think of my opponent, Julia Braddock. Still others might even think of me, and I credit Julia for admitting that.

Lasiewicz shakes her head and then pats the championship belt.

Jessica Lasiewicz: This is what I try to represent. I represent the GCW Heritage Championship. I have been trying my damndest to do this title justice week in and week out defending this title every chance I get. With every fiber of my being I try to do my best to be the champion GCW deserves. I want to be the workhorse champion of Global Championship Wrestling and thus far I have taken on all comers. Now while tonight isn’t a championship match, it still presents a very unique challenge. Because you, too, want to take on all comers. You, too, back down from nothing. We are much alike, Braddock. We are both technical marvels. We both never quit. We give our all each and every time we step into that ring.

The Archangel smirks.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Tonight we step into a steel cage. And as good as you are, Julia, tonight I will be better. With all due respect. And that goes for you too, Kana Hoshiko. You have been incredible since signing with GCW. You have been like a rocket, straight to the sky, and no one has been able to stop you.

She pats herself on the chest.

Jessica Lasiewicz: But I WILL stop you…at Survival of the Fittest, Pure Rules, I WILL stop you and I will retain my GCW Heritage Championship. Come and place your bets.

We open inside the dressing room of The McBride Corporation. Karen and Melanie McBride are getting prepared for their match tonight. Meanwhile Blair McBride is studying notes. Karen spots this and is intrigued.

Karen McBride: Blair, what are you doing?

Blair McBride: Huh?

Karen McBride: Yeah. What are you up to? If it’s another scheme of yours forget it. We need to get back on track the right way. Melanie and I have this elimination chamber match and if we can at least impress some people in this match then maybe we can get back on the radar, we can work our back into the tag team title hunt.

Melanie McBride: Imagine if we win, Kare-Bear.

Karen shakes her head.

Karen McBride: One step at a time, Mel. One step at a time.

Blair McBride: Well you two can worry about the elimination chamber. I’m going to focus on MY match.

Karen McBride:You don’t have a match.

Melanie smirks.

Melanie McBride: Oh yes she does…she’s “invited”, remember?

Karen frowns.

Karen McBride: Kim’s Hardcore Invitational?

Blair nods her head. Karen rolls her eyes.

Karen McBride: You gotta be kidding me! You can’t be studying notes for that?!

Blair McBride: And why not?

Karen McBride: Because you cannot prepare for chaos!

Blair McBride: Look, you have your methods and I have mine.

Karen McBride: Whatever. Just try not to get yourself killed. Ok?

Blair McBride: Deal.

Steel Cage Match
Julia Braddock vs. Jessica Lasiewicz
[Braddock with an axe kick and a scissors kick. She goes for a superkick but Lasiewicz ducks and connects with Our Lady Peace. Lasiewicz with a roundhouse kick followed by a curb stomp, BEAUTY! She snatches Braddock and throws her face first into the steel cage! She throws her face first onto the opposite cage wall! Lasiewicz then sets Braddock up for a Hot Shot but Braddock counters with a back body drop. Braddock with a full nelson release suplex and hangs on to immediately lock in Thy Kingdom Come! Lasiewicz fights to the ropes, eventually reaching them after about thirty seconds. Braddock with a slingshot, sending Lasiewicz face first onto the steel cage wall. Braddock begins to climb the cage wall, hoping for an escape. Lasiewicz scrambles up to her feet and crawls up to meet her up there. Lasiewicz with a release German suplex off the top of the cage to the mat below!]

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

[Lasiewicz slowly pulls herself up. She heads towards the door. Braddock manages to crawl over and stop her. Lasiewicz pulls Braddock up and plants her with a Hot Shot, the pedigree. Jessica then applies The Fabulous Lock. Braddock reaches the ropes, forcing a break, after about thirty seconds. Lasiewicz takes Braddock and plants her with In Your Dreams. Lasiewicz then climbs the cage wall, looking for an escape. Braddock begins to stir. Lasiewicz is nearly to the top when Braddock meets her at the top. They start trading right hands. Braddock then hip tosses her off the top of the cage and to the mat below! Instead of exiting the cage, Braddock leaps off with a shooting star press off the top of the cage onto Lasiewicz!]

[Braddock uses the ropes to pull herself up. She starts to head towards the door to escape. But Lasiewicz crawls over to stop her. Braddock goes for Excommunication but Lasiewicz avoids contact. Braddock goes for a kick but Lasiewicz catches the foot and snaps off a dragon screw. Lasiewicz attempts to step through to apply the Four Card Trick but Braddock counters with a small package…1…2…3NO! Lasiewicz kicks out! Both women pop back up but Braddock catches Lasiewicz with The Vow of Chastity! She quickly covers…1…2…3NO! Lasiewicz kicks out again! Braddock is frustrated. She pulls Lasiewicz back up and goes for Chastisement but Jessica counters into Pure Deformation! She covers…1…2…3NOOO! Braddock shoots her right shoulder up off the mat at the last possible second! Lasiewicz goes to climb the cage wall again. Braddock is stirring. Lasiewicz slowly makes her to the top but Braddock makes her way up after. Braddock meets Jessica up there. They trade right hands. Jessica tries to get down but Braddock stops her. Lasiewicz with a sunset flip power bomb from the top of the cage to Braddock sending both to the mat below!]

[Lasiewicz starts crawling towards the cage door, hoping for an escape. Braddock starts to stir and goes after her. Braddock pulls her away from the door. Jessica starts kicking at her. Jessica goes for Pure Deformation but Braddock counters into The Guillotine! Its locked in tight! Jessica starts to fade away, dropping to one knee, then to two knees. Referee Malcolm Stride checks to see if Lasiewicz is about to fade but she’s still fighting. Braddock pulls back, wrenching it in even tighter. Lasiewicz shifts her weight ever so slightly…Braddock’s shoulders are down…1…2…3NO! Braddock breaks the hold just in time! She scrambles back up to her feet and plants Jessica with Excommunication. Braddock starts to head towards the door slowly but surely. Lasiewicz crawls after her. She grabs Braddock’s ankle, preventing her from exiting. Braddock returns to the ring and sets Jessica up for Chastisement but Jessica counters into Pure Deformation! She falls atop for the cover…1…2…3NOOO! Julia shoots her right shoulder up off the mat! Lasiewicz starts to crawl towards the ropes. She pulls herself up. Braddock starts to pull herself up. Lasiewicz starts to climb up the ropes and then up the cage wall. Braddock is back to her feet now. She sees and hits the ropes. She leaps in the air and smashes into Lasiewicz who is on the cage wall, the cage wall COLLAPSES and comes crashing down, sending Braddock and Lasiewicz plummeting to the floor below!]

[Who won?! The referee inside the ring converses with the referees outside the ring about what they saw. Meanwhile Destiny Skye comes out to assist Jessica back to her feet and Summer Collins helps Jessica back to her feet. After a long debate the referees finally turn to Robert Lee and give them their decision…]

Robert Lee: The referees have informed me that Julia Braddock and Jessica Lasiewicz hit the floor AT THE SAME TIME! Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, we have a DRAW!

Backstage we find Sierra Michaels and Arcadia Chavez of Transcendence. Both are wearing their respective ring gear. Sierra has her Skuld mask on.

Arcadia Chavez: La muerte es inevitable. You cannot stop it. You want to rant and rave about fate, Sutter? Death is truly inevitable. So is wisdom. You and your fellow goon Scarborough will get your asses handed to you at Survival of the Fittest but tonight is just a preview of coming attractions as well as a showcase of what me and mi hermana can do.

Sierra Michaels: I was once a tag team champion. Arcadia was once one of the most feared competitors in wrestling. What happened to us? Arcadia’s mental stability hampered her growth and competitiveness. Me? I was taken advantage of by The McBride Corporation. I was taken advantage of by The Nero Organization. I was given this mask and forced to become Skuld, someone else’s weapon. But then Sophie O’Brian came into our lives. Much like so many others tried to use us, both Arcadia and I thought Sophie was just trying to use us.

She pats Arcadia on the back.

Sierra Michaels: But she helped Arcadia overcome her instability. Sophie taught me to not run from Skuld but to embrace it! To make it a part of me! Both Arcadia and I were once on the verge of being irrelevant but now we are once again a real threat in the tag team division. Tonight in the elimination chamber is our chance to cement ourselves as THE number one tag team in the division and stamp our ticket to an upcoming title opportunity.

Arcadia Chavez: Damn right. Because when we run the gauntlet and beat five other teams tonight, how can they possibly deny us?

Sierra Michaels: They can’t.

Arcadia Chavez: So tune in, Bling Bitches. This is your future.

We cut backstage where we find Summer Collins, in her royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform. She is standing next to her tag team partner, Leviticus. And with them is the Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Dexter Russell and my guests at this time are preparing themselves for the very brutal Elimination Chamber Match. Please welcome Summer Collins and Leviticus, better known as FABULOUS!

Collins nods her head.

Leviticus: Get it right, Dex…that’s The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The Franciscan Friar of Flash, The Man of a Thousand Nicknames…

Collins smacks him in the back of his head.

Leviticus: …oh, sorry.

Dexter Russell: Right. Anyway, you two have been teaming together quite a bit lately ever since Jessica Lasiewicz broke off into the singles ranks. It has been your quest for Fabulous to hold singles and tag gold. Tonight you could make serious headway into making that a reality. Elimination Chamber Matches are quite difficult and being impressive in one of these could go a long way towards earning yourself an opportunity. Is that your goal tonight?

Summer Collins: You’re partially right. Where you went wrong is the idea that we are going out there to impress. No, no, no, Dexter. See, Levi and I are going out there to win the whole damn thing. Remember, Fabulous has always set the bar very high for this tag team division. Fabulous has always been the standard for tag team wrestling. Fabulous is and always will be the very best tag team in GCW, regardless of who has the belts.

Dexter Russell: In fairness, the team that set the bar so very high was you and Jessica.

Collins rolls her eyes.

Summer Collins: Right, and Levi and I can’t do it?

Dexter Russell: I didn’t say that.

Summer Collins: But you implied it. Look, Levi and I are going to shock the world tonight when we win this elimination chamber and prove that any combination of Fabulous is still the very best version of Fabulous. Now Levi…

Leviticus: Yes?

Summer Collins: Gimme the pom-poms!

Captain Capitalism nods. He tosses Summer a pair of blue pom-poms. Summer catches them and begins a cheer.

Summer Collins: FAB-U-LOUS! FAB-U-LOUS! FAAAAAAAABULOUS!

She jumps up and down and waves the pom-poms. Levi takes a bow. Then they walk off.

Elimination Chamber
The J Team vs. The Soviet Gingers vs. The Bling Empire (Sutter/Scarborough) vs. The McBride Corporation vs. Fabulous (Summer/Levi) vs. Transcendence

[The match starts with The J Team and Transcendence. Sierra pairs off against Jessica and Arcadia pairs off against Jodi. Sierra and Jessica are fairly evenly matched, exchanging strikes and kicks. Arcadia though, easily seems to buzzsaw through Jodi, planting her with Scythe and then throwing her over the top onto the steel floor. Arcadia turns her attention to helping Sierra in a double team against Jessica Carter. Sierra and Arcadia with Under The Graveyard to Jessica. They go for a cover but Jodi breaks it up. Jodi with a snap suplex to Sierra but gets drilled with a knee strike from Arcadia. Jessica with a back stabber to Arcadia.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[The Soviet Gingers are in next. Karina with a superkick to Carter. Anastasia with Hammer and Sickle to Jodi. Karina and Anastasia with Red Army to Sierra Michaels. Arcadia with a springboard cross body taking out both members of the Soviet Gingers. Arcadia with Scythe to Anastasia. But she turns around into a Ravishing Red Drop from Karina. Karina starts to celebrate but a bit too soon because Jodi snaps off a superkick sending her into Jessica Carter and Bonne Nuit! Jessica covers Karina…1…2…3!]

Robert Lee: The Soviet Gingers have been eliminated!

[Jessica goes after Sierra, stomping away at her in the corner. Jodi with a snap suplex to Arcadia. They go for Irish whips but Arcadia and Sierra both reverse, sending Jodi and Jessica into one another. Arcadia with a spear and Sierra with a spinning heel kick.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[The McBride Corporation! Karen and Melanie are in! Karen with a running knee strike to Arcadia and then Melanie with a spin kick to Sierra. Karen with a gut wrench suplex to Arcadia and Melanie delivers Evolution to Sierra. Karen and Melanie with Blood Is Thicker Than Water to Jodi Jennings. Jessica with a superkick to Melanie followed by an Ass Kisser. Karen spears Jessica, stopping her dead in her tracks. Karen turns around into a roundhouse kick from Arcadia Chavez followed a suplex out of the ring to the steel below. Arcadia goes outside and spears Karen through an empty chamber! Jessica and Jodi with a spike pile driver to Melanie! The cover…1…2…3!]

Robert Lee: The McBride Corporation have been eliminated!

Arcadia returns to the ring and ducks a double clothesline attempt from Jessica and Jodi. Arcadia with Scythe to Jodi followed by Death Blow to Jessica. She covers…1…2…3!]

Robert Lee: Jodi Jennings and Jessica Carter have been eliminated!

[Sierra Michaels and Arcadia Chavez have some time to rest, but not long. The countdown begins again.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[Fabulous is in! Leviticus and Summer Collins! Sierra and Arcadia try to hang with them as best they can but they are clearly winded. Levi and Summer take over quickly. Levi with a short arm clothesline to Sierra and Summer snaps off Summer’s End to Arcadia. Summer then steps over into a single leg crab. Arcadia reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Levi takes Sierra on the outside. Levi with The Book of Levi on the steel! He slingshots Sierra, sending her crashing through an empty chamber. He goes back into the ring. Arcadia with a ddt to Summer. Levi goes in to help but Arcadia lands a low blow. She snaps off a superkick. She turns around into Stock Market Crash from Summer Collins! She covers…1…2…3NO! Arcadia kicks out! Summer applies The Million Dollar Dream! Levi is back to his feet. Sierra with a springboard dropkick sending Levi crashing into Summer, breaking up the Million Dollar Dream.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[Everyone knows who is left…Clyde Sutter and Jonathan Scarborough, The Bling Empire. Scarborough with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated to Leviticus. Summer goes after Scarborough, dropping him with a handspring kick, a cartwheel kick, and then a Spirit Sault but before she can cover, Sutter nearly takes her head off with a clothesline from hell. Sutter floors Summer with Assassination. Levi tries to make the save but Scarborough snaps off a superkick, dropping Leviticus. Scarborough holds Levi in position for Sutter to drill him with The Unforgiven claymore. He covers…1…2…3!]

Robert Lee: Fabulous has been eliminated!

[Scarborough takes Sierra Michaels and drills her with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated! Sutter throws Sierra outside to the steel. Sutter with a power bomb, hangs on for a second power bomb, then transitions into an F5, all three moves onto the steel grating! JUDGE, JURY, and EXECUTIONER! Scarborough with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated to Arcadia Chavez. Sutter enters the ring again and locks in Judgment Day! Arcadia passes out and the referee calls for the bell.]
WINNERS: Clyde Sutter & Jonathan Scarborough

We open backstage at the backstage area. Summer Collins is walking, gingerly, alongside Leviticus, who is being helped by the medical staff. They turn and enter the trainer’s room where they find Jessica Lasiewicz waiting on them.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I saw what happened…are you guys ok?

Summer Collins: I’m ok. Levi here might have suffered a minor concussion. If you ask me, I think he’s fine, but the doctors want to test him to be safe.

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Fair enough.

Collins points at Jessica.

Summer Collins: What about you? That fall you took earlier tonight was nasty. Is that why you’re here?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Yeah. I’m a little bruised but I’ll be more than ready for Survival of the Fittest.

Summer Collins: You’d better.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Huh?

Summer Collins: You heard me, Jess. Levi and I had a golden opportunity to prove the doubters wrong. We had a good draw, a good entrant number, but we got caught by a tougher than expected Transcendence and then the final entrants, Sutter and Scarborough. We should have done better than that…and you fought to a draw with Braddock…

She shakes her head.

Summer Collins: …Fabulous needs help. We need more success. At least you have the Heritage Championship, but you need to keep it.

Jessica Lasiewicz: And I WILL keep it, Summer. I promise you. I will do everything within my power to retain against Kana.

Collins smiles.

Summer Collins: Good. And when you do, Levi and I will work on improving on our end.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Summer…

Summer Collins: Jessie, you are holding up your end of the bargain. You are a champion. Levi and I have not. But I am going to make sure that things in Fabulous DO improve. I will make sure that we will become even more FABULOUS than before.

Zion Hardcore Championship
Kimberly Williams Hardcore Invitational
Kimberly Williams (champion) vs. Anyone Who Wants To Show Up: Mai Hayabusa, Mason Van Stanton, Religious Wright, Blair McBride, Destiny Skye, Marie Jones, Kenny Perry, Matthew Taylor

[The bell rings and Kim gets things under way by launching herself over the top onto every other superstar in the match! From there she reaches underneath the ring and starts pulling weapons galore out and throwing them around the ringside area and some into the ring itself. Meanwhile Religious Wright has a weapon of his own…he throws “holy water” i nto the eyes of Blair McBride and then blasts her over the head with his “holy book”. He covers…1…2Kickout! Destiny Skye kicks her ex-husband Mason Van Stanton below the belt and then snaps off a Destiny Cutter on the outside. She picks up a steel chair and starts laying into him with the chair. Kenny Perry tries sneaking up behind Kim but Marie grabs him and plants him with a Russian leg sweep. Mai Hayabusa is trading rights with Matthew Taylor. Mai gets the upper hand. She then hits a flurry of chops and kicks. Mai with a back stabber. Religious Wright rolls Mai up from behind…1…2Kickout! Wright shouts “I BELIEVE!” at Mai who reacts with a roundhouse kick followed by a superman punch. Kim sneaks up behind Mason Van Stanton and staples his ass with her staple gun. He shouts in pain but then gets clobbered in the head with a steel chair from Destiny, who covers…1…2…3!]

5 minutes have passed…
Destiny Skye 1

[Blair McBride, Kenny Perry, and Marie Jones are all brawling near the announce position. Mai Haybusa with a suicide dive over the top takes all three of them out! Destiny and Kim are also fighting. Destiny throws a superkick but Kim ducks out of the way and connects with a superkick of her own. Kim then brings out her beloved stuffed penguin Wasley, drawing loud cheers from the fans. Kim swings but Destiny ducks and Kim hits Mason instead, square in the head with the toy penguin loaded with lead weights. Kim shrugs and turns and blasts Destiny as well, knocking her down with the penguin. Matthew with a corkscrew suicide plancha over the top takes out Kim. Matthew Taylor produces a table and sets it up. He drapes Kim across it. He goes up to the top and leaps off with a Phoenix splash but Kim moves out of the way just in time! Blair has Mai Hayabusa stunned after several shots with a Singapore cane. Blair McBride then retrieves a steel chair wrapped in barbed wire. She rears back…but Mai kicks the barbed wire chair back into Blair’s face with Shinobi! Mai covers…1…2…3!]

10 minutes have passed…
Destiny Skye 1
Mai Hayabusa 1

[Marie with a bulldog takedown to Kenny Perry on the outside. She turns him over into an Angel’s Arch on the outside. Kim joins on, applying Homage To the Queen to Kenny Perry while the Angel’s arch is still locked in! This double team submission is called HOUSE DIVIDED and Kenny has no choice but to tap out!]

11 minutes have passed…

Destiny Skye 1
Mai Hayabusa 1
Marie Jones 1
Kim Williams 1

[Religious Wright from behind drills Marie with his holy book. He starts chanting “I believe!” Kim drills him with a Singapore Cane shot to the back of his head! She continues blasting Wright with cane shots to the back and ribs. Destiny Skye slingshots Matthew Taylor into the steel ring post. Destiny turns around into a spear from Blair, sending both crashing through the barricade! Mason Van Stanton blasts Mai Hayabusa with a shot to the face from a pair of brass knucks. He drops her with The Masonic Code. He rolls Mai Hayabusa into the ring. Immediately he tries to lock in Square & Compass but Mai counters into a small package…1…2…3!]

15 minutes have passed…

Mai Hayabusa 2
Destiny Skye 1
Marie Jones 1
Kim Williams 1

[Mason pops back up but to only get dropped by a superman punch! He rolls to the relative “safety” of the outside. Marie with a springboard hurricinrana taking down Mai. Marie with a Divine Impact for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Meanwhile outside the ring Kim is now blasting Wright with an Infinity Gauntlet that she is using as brass knucks. Wright is busted wide open. Kim takes a few steps back and charges, blasting him with Shadowblade! She covers…1…2…3!]

17 minutes have passed…

Mai Hayabusa 2
Kim Williams 2
Destiny Skye 1
Marie Jones 1

[Blair McBride is back in the ring wielding a pipe. She blasts Marie in the gut with it. Mai Hayabusa with a springboard roundhouse kick taking down Blair. Mai turns around into a spear from Kenny Perry. The crowd then comes alive as they see Kim pulling a barbed wire board out from underneath the ring and setting it up on the outside. Kim then brings a bag into the ring. She empties its contents, thumbtacks and broken glass, out onto the ring mat! Kenny charges Kim only for Kim to flapjack him face first onto the pile of tacks and glass. Kim kips up to her feet. Matthew Taylor with a missile dropkick sends Kim to the outside. Matthew goes back up to the top turnbuckle but Destiny out of nowhere with a springboard Destiny Cutter off the top onto the barbed wire board below!]

[Destiny manages to drape an arm across Matthew…1…2…3!]

23 minutes have passed…

Mai Hayabusa 2
Kim Williams 2
Destiny Skye 2
Marie Jones 1

[Mai with a judo toss onto Kenny, sending back into the tacks and glass. Mai with a neck breaker. Blair McBride is standing outside the ring, measuring, Mai. Blair attempts Air Blair, but Mai side steps her and sends Blair falling face first onto the tacks and glass. Mai with a fujiwara arm bar. Blair taps out.]

26 minutes have passed…

Mai Hayabusa 3
Kim Williams 2
Destiny Skye 2
Marie Jones 1

[Blair rolls to the outside but her punishment is not over. She gets drilled with Shadowblade from Kim! Kim covers…1…2…3!]

Mai Hayabusa 3
Kim Williams 3
Destiny Skye 2
Marie Jones 1

[Mai Hayabusa realizes that its all tied up between her and Kim. Before she can do anything about it, Marie charges, clotheslining both herself and Mai over the top and to the outside. Kim slides back into the ring where Kenny Perry is staggering back to his feet. Kim blasts him with WASLEY! Wright tries sneaking up from behind, as does Mason Van Stanton. Wright throws more holy water…but Kim ducks and it goes into Mason’s eyes, blinding him! Kim kicks Wright below the belt and then blasts him in the head with Wasley! Kim with another Shadowblade! The cover…1…2…3!]

29 minutes have passed…

Kim Williams 4
Mai Hayabusa 3
Destiny Skye 2
Marie Jones 1

[Outside the ring, Marie sets Mai up for Ave Maria but Mai counters and shoves Marie face first into the steel ring post. Mai sees the time and charges back into the ring. She goes for a superman punch on Kim but Kim ducks out of the way. Mai and Kim collide in the center of the ring, taking one another out as time starts to expire…3…2…1…BUZZ!]

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and STILL Zion Hardcore Champion, Kimberly Williams!