Survival of the Fittest 2023

randy

Survival of the Fittest 2023

Post by randy » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:44 pm

Earlier in the Day
The door to the Bling Empire’s locker room swings open and “Diamond Princess” Danielle Page comes strolling into the locker room holding the GCW X-Division Championship belt. Danielle is followed into the locker room by her chauffeur who is carrying her luggage. She points to an area in the locker room as to where her chauffeur can set her belongings. The chauffeur sets her bags down and exits the room. Danielle looks around to only see GCW Fever Champion Johnathan Scarsbourough lacing up his boots. While Clyde Sutter is doing pull ups.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Gentlemen. How are you both?

Both men stop what they are doing and look over at Danielle.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:War Games are tonight!!!

Danielle takes a seat right next to Johnathan and puts her right arm across his shoulders.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Everybody including those fools in Transcendence are expecting it to be the demise of the Bling Empire but they don’t have what we have when it comes right down to it.There are many reasons as to why we are a true empire. An empire that will lead GCW for generations to come. All people have to do is look at our raw talent, know-how, wrestling ability, we also have 6’6, 280 pounds of genetic stopping power, unbridled destruction. In war when all seems lost you take out your biggest gun and you blow them all away. That my friend is only a matter of time…Tick Tock.

Clyde Sutter: Ms. O’Brian and her followers will soon learn that as talented as they may believe themselves to be, they cannot fight fate. Fate has deemed that their reign shall be over and that it shall end inside War Games. In war, you do whatever is necessary to destroy the enemy completely. Ms. O’Brian should know this well, being a student of Sun Tzu. But even the master of warfare himself, Sun Tzu, recognizes that Transcendence cannot survive. They are simply not fit enough to survive in War Games at Survival of the Fittest.

Amber Mansley is the next to speak up, surrounded by her team-mates and friends in the Bling Empire especially on the verge of stepping into war. She stood next to her friends strong and folded her muscular arms across her chest.

Amber Mansley: War Games? I’ve always been in war ever since I made my professional debut and the Bling Empire has had enough of these lames trying to take credit for what we have accomplished in this company. There’s nothing we’d love more than to end the pathetic reign of Transcendence who love to involve themselves in our business! This is the time the Bling Empire shows exactly what we’re made of and believe me, you will live to regret pushing us this far!

Finally, Jonathan Scarborough sits back.

Jonathan Scarborough: They want us to think this is a game… “War Games”. You can tell. They’re just waiting for us to take this lightly… to slip. Can you believe that? They think us… The Bling Empire… is capable of failure! We’re not failures… we’re the BEATING-GADDAMN-HEART of Global Championship Wrestling!

Scarborough starts to really psyche up, even going as far as to toss the GCW Fever Championship… literally his Championship… to the side.

Jonathan Scarborough: I don’t care what Transcendence thinks or what they’ve done in the past… the FACT of the matter is that what we have here is the BEST DANGED COLLECTIVE in GCW HISTORY… HERSTORY… THEIRSTORY… whatever you want to call it. This is OURSTORY… sorry, OUR STORY! Tonight, we play no games… just war!

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page: Are you all comprehending this? For all of your sakes I hope you are. I am not just talking about the fools of Transcence but the entire GCW as a whole. We aren’t the just happy to be here losers that all of you are hoping that we would be because we back down from no one. We have been saying since the inception of the Bling Empire that we run GCW because we actually do. Nobody can touch us or the impact that we’ve had in GCW thus far and we will continue to make that impact around here. There are reasons why Johnathan is the greatest Fever Champion of all time, there are reasons why Clyde is the biggest and baddest person in the face of the earth, there are reasons why Amber is the fastest rising wrestler in the world today, and there are reasons why I am quickly approaching six months as X-Division champion, why I am the greatest champion here in GCW, why I shal and will be the next GCW World Heavyweight Champion. Because when it is all said and done we are the best. We are Bling Empire!!!

==

War Games
Transcendence (Sophie, Arcadia, Skuld and Gabriella Austin) vs The Bling Empire (Danielle Page, Amber Mansely, Jonathan Scarsbourogh and Clyde Sutter)

[Arcadia Chavez and Clyde Sutter start for their respective teams. Sutter goes for a lariat but Chavez ducks and connects with a pele kick. She connects with a roundhouse kick. Chavez finally drops Sutter with Scythe. Chavez with a senton onto the back of Sutter. Chavez tries to lock in Samael Song but Sutter counters with a spine buster. Sutter throws Chavez roughly into the side of the cage wall. Then he throws her face first into the opposite side of the cage. Sutter goes for a power bomb but Chavez counters with a face buster. Chavez delivers a spinning heel kick followed by a swinging neck breaker. Chavez applies an STF. Sutter powers his way back to his feet. Chavez transitions into a sleeper. Sutter falls back, with his entire body weight landing on Chavez.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[Sierra Michaels is in next! Instead of entering through the door, Sierra climbs to the top of the cage. Sutter is back to his feet. Sierra leaps off the top with a Simply Amazing Shooting Star Cross Body Block onto Sutter! Sierra helps Arcadia back to her feet. Sierra and Arcadia deliver a code breaker, moonsault combo, FALL FROM GRACE, onto Sutter. Then each member of Transcendence grabs a leg and locks in the double calf crusher called Broken Wings. Sutter is in serious danger of having his legs injured here as there is no way for him to escape! There are no rope breaks! With freakish strength Sutter pushes himself up. Arcadia and Sierra break their grip. They wait for Sutter to pull himself up. Sierra and Arcadia with stereo superkicks to Sutter. Sierra sets Sutter up for Dynasty Drop but he back drops his way out of it. Arcadia then kicks him in the legs, causing him to drop down to a knee. Chavez with another Scythe, bringing him down again.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[Jonathan Scarsbourogh is in for The Bling Empire. Scarborough with a spinning flying forearm taking out Sierra. Chavez goes for a superkick but Scarborough evades it and then drops her with a kick up kick. Scarborough pulls Chavez to her feet before dropping her back down with a jumping body slam. Sierra tries to intervene but Sutter takes her head off with a clothesline from hell. Sutter snatches Sierra and delivers a variation of a buckle bomb onto the side of the cage wall. Scarborough with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated to Arcadia. Sutter throws Sierra face first into the side of the cage. Sutter calls Scarborough over. A double power bomb to Sierra. Chavez comes back with an axe kick to Scarborough and then a scissors kick to Sutter. Chavez turns around into a spinning forearm from Scarborough.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[Next, representing Transcendence, is Gabriella Austin. Austin is bringing a back of “goodies” with her that Sophie had handed her earlier. Gabriella empties the contents into the ring: tons of weapons. She takes a Singapore cane and blasts it across Scarborough’s head. Sutter spins her around but she kicks him below the belt and then blasts him over the head with the Singapore Cane. Chavez and Sierra get back to their feet and retrieve weapons of their own. Sierra with a steel chair to the spine of Scarborough. Chavez tosses a chair at Sutter. He catches it but Chavez kicks it right into his face. Gabby sets up two chairs side by side. Gabby and Sierra suplex Scarborough onto the chairs, deforming them! Scarborough writhes in pain! Arcadia picks up a barbed wire back but Sutter with an Unforgiven Kick to the bat, knocking it back into Chavez’s face. Sierra with a chair shot to Sutter’s skull. Gabby picks up the barbed wire bat and uses it against Sutter’s back, midsection, and head.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[Amber Mansley is next for The Bling Empire. She immediately uses hair spray on Gabby, blinding her, before delivering CashAppMe onto a steel chair! Sierra tries to swing a Singapore Cane at Amber but Scarborough pulls it out of her hands. Amber sneaks up from behind and snaps off a release German suplex. Amber and Scarborough each pick up steel chairs and they deliver a con-chair-toe to Arcadia Chavez.They go over to Gabby and attempt the same but she ducks and they hit each other! Gabby with a superkick, dropping Amber! A superkick dropping Scarborough! Gabby is then snatched from behind by Sutter, who locks in Judgment Day! Amber with SlayBoo to Sierra. She locks in Cancelled to Sierra. Scarborough blasts Chavez in the face with the barbed wire bat.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[Sophie is the final entrant from Transcendence. She enters the ring and Scarborough approaches her with the bat. Sophie spits the fireball, Scorched Earth Policy, right at Scarborough, getting him right in the face! Sophie with Death of Wisdom bringing Scarborough down. Amber releases Cancelled to go after Sophie. Sophie ducks a clothesline attempt and then brings Amber down with Ode To Braddock. Sutter releases his grip on Sierra, who is unconscious by now. And menacingly approaches Sophie. It doesn’t take long before those two renew their rivalry, trading blows back and forth. Sutter has been in this from the beginning and has taken most of the abuse, so Sophie takes advantage early. Sophie then spikes him head first with a ddt onto a chair. Sophie then drills Sutter with Hagia Sofia. Gabby is back to her feet and she drops Scarborough with a swinging neck breaker. Sophie and Gabby with stereo roundhouse kicks to the head of Amber, the move they call Skull Crusher, drops her.]
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
[And the final entrant, Danielle Page of The Bling Empire, enters the match. Sophie immediately goes for another Scorched Earth Policy but Page is able to avoid it and spears Sophie. Page mounts Sophie and rains down rights and lefts. Arcadia is back to her feet now and she snap German suplexes Amber Mansley. Sierra goes for a roundhouse kick but Scarborough catches the foot and counters into an exploder suplex on Sierra. Gabby with a spinning heel kick to Sutter followed by an enziguri. Scarborough takes Sierra and drops her with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. He covers for the win…1…2…3NO! Arcadia breaks it up with a chair to his back! Arcadia with a chair shot to his head floors him! Chavez turns to find another enemy to attack but Amber Mansley is right there with SlayBoo, kicking the chair back into Arcadia’s face! Amber with VIRAL! The cover…1…2…3NO! Gabby breaks it up! Gabby and Amber trade back and forth, tit for tat, Gabby is starting to get the upper hand when Sutter sneaks up from behind and latches on with Judgment Day! Sophie manages to kick Page off. She goes to try and break up Judgment Day but Amber stops her with a big boot. Page with a Princess Kick and then Diamonds Are Forever onto the steel chair. Gabby is still fighting but she’s fading fast. Page is shouting out orders. She calls for Scarborough to bring her Chavez. Scarborough holds her in place to allow Page to connect with another Princess Kick, to Chavez. Sierra is back to her feet but Scarborough drills her with a lariat. Page and Amber then set her up and deposit her with a spike pile driver. The referee checks on Gabby’s status. She has passed out from the pain of the hold, she never gave up, but he does call for the bell.]
WINNERS: The Bling Empire

==

We open backstage where we find Jessica Lasiewicz at the ready area, wearing long black wrestling tights, black boots, a black t-shirt, and a black hooded leather jacket. Her long hair is a strawberry blonde pokes out just a little from underneath the hood. Her GCW Heritage Championship title belt is wrapped around her waist. She is trying to get herself intense and ready for her upcoming title defense against Kana Hoshiko when she is interrupted by the arrival of her Fabulous stablemates (pun intended) Summer Collins and Leviticus.

Summer Collins: Hi Jessie! What’s up? You ready for tonight?

Summer is wearing her tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform with “Fabulous” printed on the front. The self proclaimed Most Loved Man on the Planet Leviticus is wearing his flashy purple and orange suit. Lasiewicz smiles upon seeing the two of them.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Well you certainly seem to be in brighter spirits. I thought you were feeling down on yourself after Fever and the elimination chamber?

Summer Collins: That’s like, totes yesterday, babe. Today is a brand new day! And I got to thinking, why frown when there are so many good things happening for Fabulous right now?

She taps the Heritage Title belt.

Summer Collins: You got that bad boy. Levi and I, meanwhile, are gonna be busting our asses off to work back to the top and prove ourselves as a force in the tag team division. In fact, next week on Fever we are facing The J Team.

The Archangel nods her head in approval.

Jessica Lasiewicz: That’s great. Because I do believe Fabulous can run this show. Transcendence and The Bling Empire brought down the house in war games but the world needs to be reminded that Fabulous is still fully capable of running things once we get our act together. And it is a team effort.

Jessica places a hand on Summer’s shoulder.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I know I haven’t been there for you as much lately. I suppose it comes with the territory when you are the workhorse champion of GCW. But that doesn’t excuse anything. Tonight, I will go out there and defend my turf. I will defend my Heritage Championship. And when I walk away with my title still in tact, I will start putting a little bit more attention to this TEAM, this group of absolutely Fabulous people.

Summer Collins: Jessie…

Jessica Lasiewicz: I mean it. You said it yourself, we can dominate the singles division and the tag division if we wanted to. But we have failed to pull that off. We are already halfway there. I became Heritage Champion. And I have defended this right and left, week in and week out. And you have been there every single night cheering me on. I appreciate that. And you are here once again, cheering me on as I go out there to fight Hoshiko. I am going to start returning the favor.

Lasiewicz grins.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Expect me to be in your corner next week to cheer YOU on.

Summer Collins: Its a deal. Now go out there and kick ass. You have a title to retain.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Say no more.

The Archangel walks off with her championship in tow.

==

Pure Rules
Heritage Championship
Kana Hoshiko Vs Jessica Lasiewicz

[Kana Hoshiko starts off fast with a lariat, an axe kick, and then ducks a lariat attempt and connects with a pele kick. She whips Lasiewicz into the corner and goes rushing in with a helluva kick. Kana with a snap suplex and floats over into a cover…1…2Kickout! Kana climbs up to the top and measures Lasiewicz. She goes for a missile dropkick but Jessica avoids contact. Jessica with a roundhouse kick followed by a curb stomp, the move she calls Beauty. She goes for a slingshot into the corner but Hoshiko, agile like a cat, bounces off into a cross body block onto Lasiewicz. Kana then measures Jessica as she pulls herself up. She goes for a superkick but Jessica catches the foot and counters into a dragon screw. Jessica applies The Fabulous Lock. Kana refuses to give in. She fights to the ropes. After about thirty seconds she reaches the ropes, forcing a break. That is the first of three rope breaks allowed under Pure Rules. Lasiewicz drags her back out to the center and then tries to lock in a figure four but Hoshiko catches her with a small package…1…2Kickout! Jessica with a cartwheel kick and then a scissors kick. She pulls Hoshiko up and drops her with a release German suplex. Jessica goes for Our Lady Peace but Kana avoids contact and then drops Lasiewicz with Destiny of Hoshiko. Hoshi Destroyer from Kana! The cover…1…2…3NO! Lasieiwcz barely escapes! Kana with Tick Tock Boom! She pulls Lasiewicz up and delivers Oshi no Hoshi! The cover…1…2…3NO! Jessica was too close to the ropes and she is able to get her hand on it, forcing a break, the first of her three.]

[Kana goes for a German suplex but Jessica with a standing switch and goes for a German of her own but Kana miraculously lands on her feet. Kana goes for a superkick but Jessica catches the foot, spins her around, kicks her in the gut, and drops her with The Hot Shot, her version of the pedigree. She covers…1…2…3NOO! This time it’s Kana who is able to get a foot on the bottom rope, her second of three rope breaks! Jessica takes a few steps back and measures Kana. She drills her with Our Lady Peace. She then locks in Torturous Destiny. Kana refuses to give in. She fights to the ropes. After about thirty seconds she reaches the ropes, forcing a break. This is Kana’s third and final rope break. Lasiewicz realizes this and goes in for the kill. She attempts Pure Deformation but Kana counters with another Tick Tock Boom. Kana with a running high knee, a springboard high knee. Kana then with a snap suplex, setting her in the dropzone. Kana goes up top and comes off with a phoenix splash. The cover…1…2…3NOO! Lasiewicz gets a shoulder up at the last possible second! Kana measures Lasiewicz, setting her up for Tsunami. She goes for it but Jessica avoids it. She catches Kana’s foot, steps through and into a figure four. She bridges into the Four Card Trick.]

[Kana is close to the ropes but it doesn’t matter, her rope breaks are all used up. But quick thinking allows her to grasp the ropes and use them as leverage to pull herself and Lasiewicz closer and closer. Eventually Kana finds herself pulled to the outside and Lasiewicz, as a result, forcibly breaks the hold. Jessica goes for a plancha inside to the outside but Kana side steps and Jessica lands face first on the outside. Hoshiko rolls her back into the ring. Kana with another Destiny of Hoshiko. Jessica uses the ropes to pull herself up. Kana goes for a helluva kick but Jessic avoids it! She hits the ropes and drops Kana with Our Lady of Sorrows, spiking her on her head! Jessica drapes an arm across…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Heritage Champion: Jessica Lasiewicz

==

We see Tori Colbert getting ready for her last women standing match up. Eying herself in the mirror. She takes one good look at herself before closing her last.

Tori Colbert: Seems like Global Championship Wrestling won’t be big enough to hold the both of us, Jazmyn and one of us have to push each other to the limit of where one of us cannot stand any longer.

She opens her eyes again.

Tori Colbert: For the past couple of weeks, you have gone after me, threatening me to take care of your personal belongings, hell, you even had someone pretend to be me and clean up your shoes.

Tori shakes her head.

Tori Colbert: If you think I’m going to be your maid, then you’re sadly mistaken. I am not anyone’s maid, servant or anything. As a grown woman, you should be doing your OWN stuff, and not having me do it for you so you can get a rise out of it!

Tori leans back and keeps on looking in the mirror.

Tori Colbert: As I said a couple of weeks ago after my first blood match, I challenged you to this match to prove a point and that I’m not some leech of my aunt’s name!

Tori steps away.

Tori Colbert: If I have to bleed or break any bone in my body, then so be it! It seems like eyes are going to be on me when it comes to this match and what the next step will be! Defeating you will not only make you respect me, but it will open eyes to everyone that’s in this company!

Tori smirks.

Tori Colbert: And after this is all set and done, the legacy of Tori Colbert will begin! Jazmyn Rain, you will respect me!

Tori leaves to head for her match against Jazmyn Rain.

==

Jazmyn Rain is walking backstage and she’s getting booed upon her appearance. She’s definitely in an arrogant kind of mood and there’s something, or someone, in the distance that is causing her to have a wide smirk on her face. The camera pans revealing Victoria Salinas who is largely just minding her own business. Jazmyn, however, doesn’t care about that.

Jazmyn Rain: I remember there was a time where you would be all over the shows…

Victoria looks back at Jazmyn.

Jazmyn Rain: I remember when there was a Pay-Per-View, you’d be front and center of it. If you weren’t in the main event, you would be pretty damn close to it. But now… you’re stuck at catering. So much for your big GCW return huh? You’ve had what? Two matches? They clearly signed you as a nostalgia act and you know it.

Victoria rolls her eyes.

Victoria Salinas: Are you done?

Jazmyn Rain: No I’m not done. You cut in on my Resurrection victory speech acting like you could steal my thunder but… wait… no…. You’re just another face on the roster these days. I mean, I hate that I’ve wasted so much time with Tori Colbert and everything but at least it’s better than… well… doing nothing like you’ve been doing lately. You used to be such a dominant, brilliant wrestler and now you’re just taking up space. I get that you’ve got the whole ‘general manager thing’ going on somewhere else, but you don’t care like you once did. I know why. Because you’re still hurt by how your GCW career previously ended…

Victoria Salinas: It wasn’t crossing my mind until you brought it up just now.

Jazmyn Rain: This hurt is causing you to hold back. I don’t blame you. But don’t worry. I can make you relevant again. All you have to do is join forces with me and we can take over this company again. We’re not going to let the new kids on the block rule the roost. We can’t! When we first came here, we WERE the new kids! We didn’t let the same old guard hold us down and we’re not going to let these new kids do that. I mean, people in this company don’t like you and want you to be the villain so you might as well embrace that, right?

Victoria thinks about things very briefly, but she doesn’t take long to respond.

Victoria Salinas: While you make a good point about the past, I personally think that joining forces with you is absolutely the worst idea. What? You’re needing back up in your match or something?

Jazmyn Rain: Just in case…

Victoria Salinas: No. Absolutely not. You want to run down the past, right? What the hell happened to you? When you talk about me not caring like I once did, are you talking about me? Or are you talking about you? I don’t know if it’s because you feel like you ‘deserve better’ than Tori Colbert, if you’re bitter about the past, if Brooklyn Smith took your passion with her when she left this company or what have you, but I look at this and I see someone that’s coasted. The old Guardian Angel carried a hell of a lot of passion and what I see now is clearly someone that is definitely still trying… just… going through the motions…

Jazmyn snaps and pins Victoria against the wall.

Jazmyn Rain: Is this passion enough for you?

Victoria shoves Jazmyn away from her.

Jazmyn Rain: Let me make something very clear to you, you irrelevant, catering hogging BITCH…

I’m NOT you!

I’m STILL relevant here.

I’m the one with the successful return here. You? I say just don’t wrestle anymore because in 2023, as a wrestler, you’ve done absolutely nothing. I’m going to make an example out of Tori Colbert once and for all and I’m going to take my rightful place in this company back. Now, I’d dare you to try and stop me, but the fact of the matter is, we both know you won’t because deep down in your heart, you know you don’t have it anymore. Tori Colbert is someone just as fragile as you are. You’re both the same. You’re both in over your heads and you both need to quit acting like you’re at a level higher than you really are. That being said, if you’ll excuse me… I’ve got to do what YOU have failed to do and that’s GET SHIT DONE! I’m DONE with Tori… and I AM ending this my way. So don’t fucking tell me I have no passion for this anymore… and don’t EVER talk to me like that again!

Jazmyn walks by Victoria as she is clearly pissed off now. Victoria can only look on with disapproval as the scene ends.

==

Last Woman Standing
Tori Colbert vs Jazmyn Rain

[Tori with a spinning heel kick, another, and then a third. A dropkick sends Jazmyn tumbling to the outside. Tori then hits a suicide dive over the top taking out Jazmyn. She whips Jazmyn viciously into the steel steps. Tori with a snap suplex to Jazmyn on the outside. Tori returns to the ring and waits as the referee begins the count: 1! 2! 3! Jazmyn pushes her way back to her hands and knees 4! Jazmyn is back to her feet. Jazmyn gets up to the ring apron and Colbert suplexes her back in. Tori with a slingblade. Jazmyn scrambles back to her feet only to get drilled with Ring The Alarm, sending Jazmyn tumbling to the outside AGAIN! Tori with a running start, going for another suicide dive…but Jazmyn gets a steel chair up out of nowhere and Tori slams head first onto the chair! Jazmyn shouts at the referee to count her out: 1! 2! 3! Tori slowly starts to move. 4! 5! Tori is back to her hands and knees. 6! 7! Tori is back to her feet. Jazmyn blasts her in the face with the steel chair, causing Tori to crumple to the floor. Jazmyn with a slingshot, sending Tori face first into the steel ring post! Tori is busted open as the referee again begins the count: 1! 2! 3! Tori slowly starts to move. 4! 5! Tori is back to her hands and knees. 6! 7! Tori is back to her feet. Jazmyn has used this time to clear off the Spanish Announce Table and set up a ladder nearby. Jazmyn with a body slam on exposed concrete. Jazmyn with a snap suplex on the exposed concrete. Jazmyn then slams Tori onto the Spanish Announce Table. Jazmyn climbs up to the top of the ladder. She leaps off the top going for a variation of the Rain Splash but Tori rolls out of the way and Jazmyn crashes into the table, destroying it!]

Crowd: Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

[The count is on: 1! 2! 3! Tori is back to her feet but Jazmn is still down. 4! 5! 6! Jazmyn starts to stir. 7! 8! Jazmyn barely makes it before the count of 9. Tori whips Jazmyn into the steel steps. Tori with a suplex. Jazmyn tries to crawl away while Tori takes a few steps back. Jazmyn uses the barrier to pull herself up. Tori charges, going for a spear, but Jazmyn jumps out of the way and Tori crashes through the barricade, destroying it and maybe herself! The count is on: 1! 2! 3! 4! Tori is stirring. 5! 6! Jazmyn snatches the ring bell while Tori pulls herself to her knees. 7! 8! Tori is up but then Jazmyn blasts her in the head with the ring bell! Jazmyn then locks in Angels Wings. The submission wouldn’t matter but it certainly could incapacitate Tori. Jazmyn keeps it locked in for nearly a minute before releasing the hold. She demands the referee to begin counting: 1! 2! 3! Jazmyn shouts at the referee to count faster. Tori stirs. 4! 5! 6! Tori is back to her knees. 7! 8! Tori is back to her feet. Jazmyn with a float over ddt. Jazmyn then reaches underneath the ring and produces a table wrapped in barbed wire. Jazmyn with a tilt a whirl head scissors takedown to Tori. Jazmyn then goes back to her work. She takes a can of gasoline and pours it on the barbed wire table. Jazmyn lights it on fire. Jazmyn then takes Tori and rolls her into the ring. She attempts to suplex Tori out of the ring and onto the table but Tori counters with a stunner. Tori with a spinning heel kick and then Ring The Alarm. Jazmyn tumbles through the ropes and nearly through the table but she hangs onto the ropes, keeping herself on the apron. Tori Colbert charges and spears herself and Jazmyn out of the ring and through the flaming barbed wire table!

[The referee immediately begins the count: 1! 2! 3! Neither woman is moving, except for a few twitches. 4! 5! 6! Tori begins to stir. 7! Jazmyn is stirring now. 8! Tori is to her knees. Jazmyn is back to her knees. 9! Tori is back to her feet. Jazmyn tries to get up…but she falls back down into the flaming heap…10!]
WINNER: Tori Colbert

==

Backstage we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. A look of sheer confidence is etched across her beautiful face.

Julia Braddock: Showcase Match, huh? Is that what Tabitha Silverstone is calling it? I suppose that is an appropriate name. After all, look at what you great people of Global Championship Wrestling are going to be treated to. You get Travis Vessey and Julia Braddock one on one at Survival of the Fittest. Look at our records here in GCW. You are a two time Global Champion, a three time International Champion, and a tag team champion. Me? I have held the Television Title, the Heritage Title, the X Division Title, the Tag Team Titles, three World Titles, and I am a two time back to back Civil War Match winner.

She smirks.

Julia Braddock: Sorry if that sounded like I was gloating, but when you’re good you’re good, and those are facts. You and I, Vessey, we are good. Some might even say you could make your own case for being a Face of GCW. So did Kayla Jones and Steve Powers, both GCW Originals, and I beat them both definitively. In fact, I have built a reputation lately for defeating the past and present “Faces” of GCW. Which is why I call myself The Face of Global Championship Wrestling. The one and only Face of GCW. You’re looking at her.

The Kensington Knockout shakes her head.

Julia Braddock: Yes, I do boast. I do talk. Unlike some people in this company, who talk a big game but can’t back it up in the ring, I have always backed up my words with action. I told the entire world that I would defeat Chantelle Chambers, another Face of GCW, and I defeated her for the GCW World Title. I told the entire world that I would defeat Lenore Price Mason to become the GCW Global Champion and I did. I told the entire world that I would end Kelsai Adamson’s reign of terror on the grand stage at Resurrection, I told the entire world that I would make her tap out, and I did. I made her tap out and surrender the GCW Global Championship back to me. In fact, the only time my promise didn’t come to fruition is when I said I would win the Civil War Match last year. And the only reason I didn’t win was because I wasn’t allowed in the damn match. When I am at the top of my game, I make history. When I am at the top of my game, I defy the odds and beat the very best this company has to offer.

Braddock points a finger at the camera.

Julia Braddock: You are one of the very best GCW has to offer, Travis. There is no denying the legacy you have built for yourself in this company. You are one of the pillars who helped establish the new era of GCW when it reopened in 2012. You are incredible. There is no questioning your talent and ability. But one thing you are not…you are not Julia Braddock. Your name is synonymous with Global Championship Wrestling and now your name will be added to the list of other faces of GCW that I have beaten. Your name will be added to the name of others who have been forced to bend the knee and worship me. Because this is my domain, Travis, and I am finished with playing nice. I am going to aggressively take back my rightful spot at the top, as one of the best to ever do this in GCW. And it continues with you, tonight at Survival of the Fittest, when I defeat you and add your name to the list.

She smirks.

Julia Braddock: That is a Vow of Chastity.

==

Showcase Match
Travis Vessey vs Julia Braddock

[Vessey with a clothesline, then a dropkick, and then a back body drop. Vessey goes for a German suplex but Braddock with a standing switch into a crossface chicken wing. Vessey counters into a stunner. Vessey with a snap suplex. Vessey goes for another suplex but Braddock floats over and then connects with an axe kick, a bicycle kick, a scissors kick, and then a spinning heel kick. Braddock with a swinging neck breaker. She follows it up with an elbow drop, a second elbow drop, a third elbow drop, and then curtsies before dropping a fourth elbow. Vessey rolls to the ring apron. Braddock with a springboard dropkick sends Vessey down and to the outside. Braddock wastes no time. She goes to the top and leaps off with a moonsault to the outside, taking out Travis Vessey. Braddock rolls him back into the ring. She goes to the middle rope and then comes off with The Kensington Knockout. She covers..1…2Kickout! Braddock goes for Excommunication but Vessey avoids it, snatches her from behind, and snaps off a release German suplex. Vessey with a release Northern Lights suplex. Vessey then chop blocks her right leg. Vessey chop blocks it again. Vessey applies an ankle lock. Braddock fights to the ropes and reaches them, forcing a break after about twenty seconds.]

[Travis Vessey with a snap tiger suplex. He applies a figure four. Braddock fights to the ropes and reaches them, forcing a break after about twenty seconds. Vessey tries to reapply the hold but Braddock counters with a small package…1…2…Kickout! Vessey nearly takes her head off with a clothesline. Vessey goes for a slam but Braddock floats over and strikes a reverse ddt. Braddock with a superkick and then Excommunication. She hits a springboard asai moonsault for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Braddock hooks Vessey for Cult of Personality but Vessey counters into a Northern Lights suplex. Vessey with a deadlift German suplex. Vessey goes up top and attempts a moonsault but Braddock gets her knees up at the last possible second. Braddock then plants him with Cult of Personality and then transitions into Thy Kingdom Come! Vessey won’t tap! He fights to the ropes! After about thirty seconds he reaches the ropes, forcing a break.]

[Braddock pulls him up and tries to set up for Vow of Chastity but he counters by pushing him off and then catching her with a power slam. Braddock rolls to the outside. Vessey gives chase. He pulls her up and snaps off a suplex on the outside. He pulls her back up and snaps off a second suplex on the outside. He pulls her up and rolls her back into the ring. He sets him up for Lethal Weapon. Braddock ducks it and sets him up for The Vow of Chastity…she connects! The cover…1…2…3NOOO! Vessey kicks out! Braddock pulls him up and sets him up for a second Vow of Chastity…she connects! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER Julia Braddock

==

It cut backstage, and you could hear a woman's voice in the background. Jewel giggled. A spotlight shined down onto the blonde woman.

Jewel:
“I know you’re probably wondering who I am right? Who is Jewel Chayse and why is she here? I’m here for Nadia Allen.”

Jewel would smile slightly, she was all decked out in black leather.

Jewel:
“We have a score to settle. It might not be right now, Nadia. I know you’re busy and all dealing with Bratz Dolls. Just know, I’m watching you very closely.”

Jewel once again smiled.

Jewel:
“Not only am I here for Nadia, I’m here to make a name for myself. I’m here to show people who The Crown Jewel truly is. I’m not just some sidekick, I'm not just some manager. The Dark Queen has come to claim the throne and I don’t care who I have to take out to get it.”

Jewel again smiled as she the camera cut off.

==

SIN vs Miss America
[Miss America ducks a lariat attempt and then hits a discuss elbow, a bicycle kick, and a spinning heel kick. Miss America with a hip toss, an arm drag, and then a high back body drop sending SIN over the top and plummeting to the outside. Miss America with a corkscrew suicide plancha over the top taking down SIN. Miss America pulls SIN up but as she does so SIN pokes her in the eyes and then throws her into the steel steps. SIN with a sitout spine buster on the outside. She rolls Miss America back into the ring. Miss America rolls into the corner and SIN chokes her with her boot. SIN with a gordbuster and then a pump handle slam. SIN covers…1…2…Kickout! SIN with a stalling brain buster. She pulls Miss America up and whips her into the ropes. Miss America leap frogs over SIN and hits the other side. Miss America comes back but SIN catches her with a spinning side slam. She covers..1…2…3NO! Miss America gets a shoulder up!]

[SIN with a fallaway slam, sending Miss America to the outside! SIN goes out after her. She sets her up for a running power slam but Miss America slips free and dropkicks SIN, sending her face first into the steel ring post. Miss America rolls SIN back into the ring. Miss America with a springboard splash. She covers…1…2…Kickout! Miss America with a Red, White, Black, and Blue Kick! Miss America follows that up with Fireworks! Miss America with an American Leg Sweep. The cover…1…2…3NO! SIN kicks out! Miss America tries to lock in The American Dream but SIN counters with a stunner. SIN with a Samoan drop! SIN with a bearhug slam! She sets Miss America up for Guilty Conscience but again Miss America slips free. SIN turns around into a Red White, Black, and Blue Kick! SIN is down! Miss America with Manifest Destiny! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Miss America

==

We open backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here and I hope to get a word with the winner of…

Suddenly Julia Braddock enters the scene. She is still wearing her ring gear and she is sweaty from her battle with Travis Vessey but she has a bright smile on her face. She is certainly proud of her victory tonight.

Janelle St. Claire: …Julia! Julia Braddock, just in time! I saw, the fans all saw, and everyone appreciated the incredible performance you and Travis Vessey had this evening. That was a great match, a hard fought battle, and a hard earned win for you. Congratulations!

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: You’re right, it WAS a hard fought victory. Travis Vessey went out there and proved to the entire world why is a GCW legend. He proved me right when I showered him earlier with so much praise. He is as good as advertised. And hell, on any other night, he might have gotten me. But like I said, Janelle, I am focused. I am more determined than ever before to return to my throne. Frustration after frustration, from never getting a rematch at the GCW Global Title, to being screwed over out of being in the Civil War Match, to being screwed out of the number one contendership by Aubrianna Powers. I realized that I needed to be more intense and more aggressive than ever before if I expect to succeed and that is what I am going to do.

Janelle St. Claire: Speaking of Aubrianna Powers, she will be challenging Alexander Jones for the GCW World Championship in our main event. Do you have any thoughts?

Julia Braddock: As a matter of fact I do. Alexander Jones…not everyone likes the way he does business, but at least he recognizes a fraud when he sees it and Aubrianna Powers is a fraud. I can’t wait to watch her fall flat on her face and fail to capture the GCW World Title. And when she does fail, I will be waiting.

She smirks.

Julia Braddock: That’s right, Powers, I haven’t forgotten what happened at Deadly Dreams. You screwed me over and I am going to get my revenge. When Alexander Jones is finished with you, I will be there to pick up whatever is left of you and finish you off. But unlike you there won’t be any trickery, no shenanigans, I will break you in half face to face. I will beat you to death face to face. I will get my revenge and I will do so face to face. I will make you worship me. THAT is a Vow of Chastity.

==

Undisputed Tag Team Championships
Nadia Allen and Envy Ellis vs Bratz Liffe ©

[Nadia Allen starts off against Madison. Nadia with a backfist, a European uppercut, another European uppercut, and a discuss elbow. Nadia with a swinging neck breaker. She locks in an STF. Madison manages to reach the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Nadia whips her into the ropes. Bianca blind tags in. Nadia with a running forearm smash. Bianca tries to sneak up from behind but Nadia catches her with a discuss elbow. Nadia tags out to Envy Ellis. Nadia and Envy with a version of the hart attack. Envy covers…1…2Kickout! Envy whips Bianca into her and Nadia’s corner. Envy with a big splash. Envy with an arm dragon screw and then applies an arm bar. Bianca reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Envy with another arm dragon screw. She tags out to Nadia. Nadia applies an arm bar to Bianca. Bianca reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Nadia tags back out to Envy. Envy pulls Bianca up but she rakes the eyes. Bianca whips Envy into the ropes. Madison gets a cheap shot in on Envy. Bianca with a big boot. Bianca tags out to Madison.]

[Madison with a belly to back suplex and then a sit out hip toss. Madison with a ddt. She covers…1…2Kickout! Madison whips Envy into The Bratz corner. Madison with a big splash in the corner. She tags out to Bianca. Bianca with a snap ddt. She waits as Envy pulls herself up to her feet and then connects with Femme Fatale. The cover…1…2…Kickout! Bianca is furious and argues with the referee about the count. Meanwhile Envy is slowly recovering. Bianca turns around into a high angle suplex from Envy! Envy and Bianca crawl towards their respective corners. Bianca tags to Madison. Envy tags out to Nadia. Nadia with an STO. She whips Madison into a neutral corner and then comes in with a running elbow. Nadia with a snap suplex out of the corner.]

[Meanwhile Bianca is outside the ring. She pulls Envy down off the apron and then spikes her on the outside with a ddt. Nadia charges Madison who ducks and Nadia accidentally knocks down the referee. Nadia with a Death by Poision. She locks Madison in Oroboros. Madison starts tapping frantically. Bianca slides in while the referee is still down. She decks Nadia from behind one of the tag title belts! Bianca quickly exits the ring. Madison happened to fall on top of Nadia when the referee recovers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW World Tag Team Champions: Bratz Life

==

We open backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame Journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. The Hall of Famer is beaming with pride as she stands next to her current guest, the number one contender for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship, “The MVP” Aubrianna Powers. The Most Valuable Powers is decked out in her black and hot pink ring gear. A confident smirk is etched across her face.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, THE FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, and my guest at this time finds herself in the main event challenging for the GCW World Championship. Please welcome Aubrianna Powers!

Boos echo in the background but they do not seem to bother Powers.

Janice King: So Aubrianna, are you ready to face the challenge of Alexander Jones?

Aubrianna Powers: Oh please! The real question is whether or not Jones is ready for me. Face it, Janice, someone like Alexander Jones has had it lucky thus far in his sort GCW career. He has been lucky that he has not had to face someone like me. D’Nae Moore and Miss America? He beat them. But so what? And he needed help to do that, if I recall. He has been a protected champion. Protected from people like me. Because people like me, my family, The Powers, we have run this company since day one. My brother Steve dominated the original GCW, my brother Derek was next to dominate, and then I came along and let’s face it, I outshined the both of them combined! I stand here before you, Janice, a Grand Slam Winner. I stand here before you a former winner of not only the GCW Global Championship but the GCW World Championship. I stand here before you as The MVP of Global Championship Wrestling. And if Alexander thinks his groupies will be able to get him through tonight, then he has another thing coming. I have so many tricks up my sleeve that he couldn’t possibly prepare for me.

Janice King: But what about the stipulation? Clock Strikes Midnight. You never know when the match type will change. How will you prepare for that?

Powers rolls her eyes.

Aubrianna Powers: I can beat Jones in any match type management decides to throw at me. Want me to pin him? I’ll do it. Want me to tap him out? I’ll do it. Want me to beat him half to death with a chair, put him through a table, or something else from the crazed psychotic mind of a deranged lunatic? I’ll do any of it. I can do any and all of it. Because quite frankly I am the very best, the absolute best, I am Simply the Best ever to do it in GCW. Alexander Jones is about to find that out first hand.

Janice King: Lastly, do you have any comments towards Julia Braddock? She has been calling you out ever since Deadly Dreams.

The MVP giggles.

Aubrianna Powers: Yeah, I know. Apparently she’s a little upset that I embarrassed and humiliated her in front of everyone. I proved that it doesn’t always matter if you can outwrestle your opponent. What matters is can you outthink your opponent. I outthought Julia Braddock and she is still pissed off. She is jealous that I am here challenging for the GCW World Championship and she isn’t. Well boo-hoo! She can just get over it! This is my rightful spot! And tonight she can just sit on the sidelines and watch as I ascend back to the top of the mountain and become GCW World Champion. Then she, and everyone else in GCW, can just learn to love it, bitches.

Powers turns and walks off.

==

World Heavyweight Championship
Clock Strikes Midnight Match
Aubrianna Powers Vs Alexander Jones ©

[We start with a standard one on one match. The bell rings, signaling the start of the match. While Powers and Jones circle one another, a man jumps the railing and steps up on the apron…its Steve Powers! He distracts the referee. Aubrianna then kicks Alexander below the belt! He doubles over in pain! Steve then quickly makes a retreat. Aubrianna snickers as she then hits a hangman’s neck breaker. She locks in an arm bar. Jones fights to the ropes, reaching them after about fifteen seconds. Powers locks in a crossface chicken wing. Alexander fights to his feet with Aubrey mounting him. Jones charges backward into the corner, ramming Aubrey. But she hangs on. He does it again. This time Aubrey breaks the hold. Jones charges in but Powers moves out of the way and Jones hits shoulder first on the steel ring post. Aubrianna with a spear. She locks in another arm bar. Jones reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Aubrianna tries to lock in a Texas cloverleaf but Jones kicks her away. She scrambles back to her feet and Jones nearly beheads her with a running lariat. But it was with his bad arm, the one Powers has been working on the entire match. He gingerly gets up to his feet. He connects with a belly to belly suplex and then a bicycle kick. He connects with a spear but again, with the injured arm and shoulder. He manages to stay across for a cover…1…2Kickout! Jones goes for a brain buster to end it but Powers slips out of it and then connects with The Most Valuable Kick to the back of his head!]

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is now a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH!

[Aubrey smirks. She goes outside and retrieves a steel chair. Jones tries to pull himself back up. Powers with a chair shot to his already injured arm! He goes to a knee. Powers with a chair shot to the head, bringing him down. Powers sticks to her submission game and applies The Ties That Bind, also known as the rings of saturn. More pressure is being applied to that injured arm. Jones crawls towards the ropes. Powers screeches at him to tap. But after about thirty seconds he reaches the ropes forcing a break. Powers angrily shouts at the referee, giving Jones time to recover. Powers then picks up the steel chair and charges. Jones gets his boot up, driving the chair back into Aubrey’s face. Powers slowly pulls herself up. Jones charges and spears himself and Aubrianna out of the ring and to the floor outside! Jones with a belly to belly suplex on the outside! He goes in for a cover…1…2…3NO! Jones with a standing dropkick sending Powers against the barricade. Jones with another spear, destroying the barricade and Powers! He rolls over into a cover…1…2…3NOOO!!! Powers manages to get a shoulder up!]

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is now a TABLES MATCH!

[Jones pulls himself up and then goes over towards the ring. He looks underneath for some tables, pulling a few out. Meanwhile, Powers is trying to pull herself back up. Jones sets one table up outside the ring and slides another into the ring. Powers walks into a bicycle kick from Jones. He pulls her up and rolls her back into the ring. He sets up a table in a corner. He pulls Aubrey up and sets her up against the table. He charges, going for a spear, but Powers moves out of the way and he slams into the table! Powers starts to celebrate, ignoring the referee telling her that she didn’t win. She takes the GCW World Title belt and takes it into the ring, still celebrating. Meanwhile Jones is recovering. The referee explains to Powers that she must put Jones through a table, it has to be an offensive move, not a defensive one. She starts to go ballistic. She sees Jones turn and she decks him with the championship belt. She spots the table Jones set up outside the ring. She rolls him over and drags him to the table, rolling him onto it. She climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Powers goes for a 450 splash but Jones rolls out of the way and Aubrianna crashes and burns through the table! Jones quickly pulls out another table and sets it up on the outside. He pulls Aubrianna up and sets her in position. He throws her with a belly to belly suplex…through the table?...]

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, this match is now a LADDER MATCH!]

[...Powers does through the table, but only AFTER the match rules changed to a ladder match. Now its Jones who is frustrated that he didn’t retain just then. Nevertheless he pulls out a ladder from underneath the ring and slides it into the ring. Meanwhile the referee takes the title belt and hooks it so that it can be raised high above the ring. Jones goes for another ladder but that’s when Powers connects with a face buster, sending Jones face first onto the ladder. Powers grabs the ring bell and blasts Jones with it. Then she takes a steel chair and viciously smashes it against Jones’s hurt arm. She goes back into the ring. She sets the ladder up inside the ring and starts to climb. Jones is back to his feet and goes back to the ring. Powers is near the top but Jones catches her at the top and power bombs her back to the ring. Jones with a stalling brain buster. Jones then climbs the ladder himself. Powers slowly recovers. He is near the top when Powers is back to her feet. Aubrianna panics. She hits the ropes, springboards, and dropkicks the tall ladder, it topples over and sends Jones falling off the ladder and crashing through the American Announce position.]

[Powers sets the ladder back up. She gingerly starts the climb back up to the top of the ladder. Jones is slowly crawling out of the debris. Powers is near the top. Jones makes it back into the ring but is it too late? Powers is at the top. She reaches for it…Jones is to his knees…Powers has it in her hands…Jones takes the ladder away! Powers is hanging on only by the title belt! If she can bring it down she will fall to the mat hard but she would be champion! She tries to pull but she can’t quite unhook it. Powers loses her grip and falls to the mat below! Jones with a vertical drop brain buster onto a steel chair! Jones then sets the ladder up and begins to climb. He gets near the top when Powers recovers. She makes her way up as well. Jones reaches for his belt. Powers is at the top. She and Jones trade right hands. Powers reaches for the belt again. Jones locks in a variation of the guillotine choke using the ladder. Powers starts to fade away. Eventually she passes out. Jones shoves her off the ladder and she plummets to the mat below. Jones then reaches up and unhooks the title belt, claiming victory.]
WINNER and STILL GCW World Champion: Alexander Jones