The Past Comes Back (Summer Collins & Crystal Swift CD)

admin
Site Admin

The Past Comes Back (Summer Collins & Crystal Swift CD)

Post by admin » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:37 pm

==========
Backstage
House Show
Off Camera
==========

The House Show for GCW has come to an end. Most of the wrestlers and staff have already put an end to their night and have left for their homes or hotels. Few stragglers remain behind. One such straggler is Summer Collins. Collins has already packed away the cheerleader uniform that she uses to wrestle in and has changed back into simple jeans, black boots, and a nice silk blouse. Collins was already successful November 18th with Levicitus against The J Team in tag team action. Coming up on Fever December 2nd Summer will team with both Leviticus and Jessica Lasiewicz to face the entire McBride Corporation in a six person tag. Ordinarily this wouldn’t bother Summer. They have beaten The McBride Corporation before. But this is different. Summer only recently returned to her winning ways and she needs to keep it going, if only to prove to herself that she can pull her weight within Fabulous. Lately it seems as if Jessica is the star and Summer and Levi are sidekicks. Summer wants to prove that conventional wisdom wrong and regain her former glory. Plus, looking beyond that, there is a huge opportunity at the End of the Year Bash December 8th. If Summer can win a battle royal and then a match, she could get a World Title Match. A World Champion is something Summer has never been. It is an opportunity unlike any other.

Summer is in good spirits with all of these opportunities ahead of her. She takes her bags and gets ready to leave but when she opens her dressing room door she is surprised when a familiar figure comes bursting into the room…at least, she almost looks familiar…

“Surpriiiiiiiiiise!” The pink haired female shouts. “Remember meeeeee?”

Summer is stunned. It looks like someone she once knew. But no, it couldn’t be. The strange frills, pink overly outlandish Victorian style, the bloody pink hair. But the facial features…and that face is unmistakable.

“Crystal?” Summer asks. But she already knows the answer.

“Yuppers! Its me!” Crystal answers, nodding her head. “I knew ya hadn’t forgotten your old friend…or are we enemies now? I forget.” She shrugs her shoulders.

“Crystal, look, I’m sorry…”

“Oh of course!” She reaches out and snatches Summer by her throat. “You are an enemy!”

“Crystal! Wait!” Summer chokes. Crystal laughs gleefully.

“Since you asked so nicely.” Crystal releases her grip.

“Jesus, Crystal…what are you doing here?!” Summer asks, somewhat afraid of the answer.

“Oh gee, golly, what could little ol’ me be doing here? I mean, ya practically forced me into servitude. You humiliated me. Ya drove me batshit crazy.” She laughs. “Although that last part I gotta thank ya for! I enjoy being nuttier than a fruitcake! Its so damn liberating! Ah but to answer your question, Summy Wummy, after all that you did, what SHOULD I DO TO YOU?!” She exclaims and snatches her by throat again. This confirms Summer’s fears and she braces herself for the worst. But then, again, Crystal releases her grip. “But, y’know what? I got to thinking, I did something rather awful to you.”

“Welll…maybe not…”

“Oh don’t be shy. You can say it. I took a sledgehammer to you and tried to end your career. Among other things. That was after you drove me insane, humiliated me, and yadda yadda yadda. I got to thinking, that kinda makes us even, don’t ya think Summy?”

“Maybe.” Summer gulps. “Soooo…is that all? You wanted to make peace?”

“Yeah. But it aint that simple.” She grins deviously. “See, I do want to make peace. I also have been watching you verrrrrry carefully sweetie-pie. You look like someone who could use some help. And me? I’m all about being helpful to you…since you helped liberate me from the binding chains of sanity. So we can make peace. But you have to do something for me, something that I think will help you in the long term. Help your career.”

“What is it?”

“NO SPOILERS!” Crystal shouts angrily. “But trust me, it aint hard shnookums.”

“What if I say no?”

“Then we will engage in a brutal and bloody war that will last for centuries, we feud, our children feud, our children’s children feud, blah blah blah, just like that Hatfields and McCoys. Until our entire families are all dead!” Crystal grins hopefully. “Please pick that one!”

“Uh, no thanks.” Summer shakes her head. “I think…I think I’ll take my chance with peace.”

“Oh poo!” Crystal pouts. “You really are a spoil sport?” She holds out her hand, producing a tape. “Sit here and watch this. Now.”

“Now?”

“Now. Sit down and watch, young lady. I will stay with you to make sure you watch it in its entirety. There will be a pop quiz after.”

“And that’s it?” Summer asks. “Just watch the tape.”

“That’s it.” She grins. “For now at least. But you do want peace right? No more looking over your shoulder? No more fighting with me?”

“Uh…”

“Look, humor me and I’m outta your hair. What do ya gotta lose?”

==========
One Hour Later
Off Camera
==========

“So, what do ya think?” Crystal asks.

“It certainly was…interesting.”

“Well that’s a start.” She pinches Summer’s cheek. “Look at you!”

“Stop!” Summer swats her hand away. “Look, is it over now? Am I free to go? Will you stalk me anymore?”

“Its over. Unless…”

“What?” Summer rolls her eyes.

“Unless you want to see more.”

“Why would I want to see more of that?”

“Because you saw it and you saw promise. You saw potential. You saw the same thing I saw; a chance to improve yourself and your standing among these people.”

Collins shakes her head. “No…”

“That was a very weak NO!” She laughs. “Aren’t you the least little bit curious?”

“Fine.” Summer sighs. “Look, I might entertain your ridiculous proposal…but ONLY for the sake of peace between us.”

“Fair enough!” She crosses her heart. “Cross my heart hope to die! It will live up to expectations!”

“So when will we meet again?”

“I’ll let you know shnookums.” Crystal winks before skipping away gleefully.

Return to “General Roleplay Board”