Fever 3.14

admin
Site Admin

Fever 3.14

Post by admin » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:24 pm

December 2nd, 2023 at Cameron Indoor Arena in Durham, NC

Mai Hayabusa vs. Ultrawolf
[Ultrawolf runs around the ring like a mad man with no real clear direction. Mai Hayabusa has had enough of it. Ultrawolf runs into a judo toss and then a discuss elbow, a spinning heel kick, and an axe kick. Ultrawolf goes for a lariat but Mai ducks and lands a back stabber. Mai with a ddt. Hayabusa with Shinobi. She locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Ultrawolf quickly taps out.]
WINNER: Mai Hayabusa

=====================================================================

The scene starts with Tori Colbert backstage standing near the GCW backdrop in her ring gear as she’s ready for her match.

Tori Colbert: Well, I’m sure everyone here is wondering what the next step for Tori Colbert is after I defeated Jazmyn Rain in the last women standing match a couple of weeks ago.

Tori knows that match was one of her toughest matches to date in GCW.

Tori Colbert: I have to give credit where credit is due, Jazmyn is one of the toughest opponents I’ve faced off in my career. She has a hall of fame career for a reason. This match will forever be one I’ll always cherish for the rest of my life.

Tori smiles a bit before thinking about what’s coming next for her.

Tori Colbert: Now the question is this, what happens next? What are my next moves? With civil war coming up, I think it’s time for me to show to everyone what I’m capable of doing. Whether it’s going against hall of famers or anyone else on the roster, I am here to stay…

She puts on her signature hat.

Tori Colbert: And tonight? The road to Tori’s war starts with a Dub!

She walks away and heads to her match up.

Amber Diamond & Aria Stevens-Crawford vs. The J Team
[Amber starts against Jessica. Jessica with a few quick arm drags and a hip toss. She goes for a clothesline but Amber ducks and hits the ropes before coming back with a superman punch. Amber tags out to Aria. Aria with Maple Fever. Aria with a swinging neck breaker. She tags out to Amber. Amber with a snap suplex and then a ddt. Amber whips Jessica into the ropes. Jodi blind tags into the match. Amber back drops Carter over the top and to the outside. Jodi tries for a superkick but Amber ducks and hits a spear. She tags out to Aria. Aria with Master Stroke. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Amber Diamond & Aria Stevens-Crawford

We cut backstage to the dressing room used for The McBride Corporation. Karen, Blair, and Melanie are in their ring gear getting ready to compete. Despite their losing records as of late, they seem rather confident about tonight.

Blair McBride: This is going to be truly a great night for The McBride Corporation. And we all have Melanie to thank.

Melanie nods her head.

Melanie McBride: Thanks, Blair.

Blair McBride: You really had a brilliant idea last Fever, challenging Lasiewicz for the Heritage Championship. She wasn’t prepared and even though you lost, you kept us on the map. Now we have a chance to take down a united Fabulous.

Karen McBride: Right but we cannot afford to squander this opportunity Mels earned us. We took them off guard last time. Tonight they’ll be ready. We cannot miss.

Blair nods her head.

Blair McBride: I know, Karen. Trust me, we will not miss. Our luck will turn around starting tonight.

Karen sighs.

Karen McBride: I sure hope you’re right.

We open backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire in the middle of a Fabulous sandwich. On her right and on her left are Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz respectively, both wearing their matching royal blue, black, and white cheerleading uniforms. Jessica has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt wrapped around her waist. Standing off to the side is The Francsican Friar of Flair, Captain Capitalism himself, Leviticus.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, a six person tag is coming up and I am with a group that really needs no introduction; former multi time tag team champions, the current Heritage Champion, please welcome Jessica Lasiewicz, Summer Collins, and Leviticus, they are…

Summer & Jessica: …absolutely FABULOUS!

Janelle chuckles.

Janelle St. Claire: Well thanks, you took the words right out of my mouth. Anyway, this all started last Fever when Melanie McBride called your bluff, Jessica, and dared you to defend your Heritage Championship. You were quite dominant and impressive. Now you face all three members of The McBride Corporation, looking for revenge.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Yeah, I do, but I have the best backup anyone could ask for in the form of my best friends…Summer Collins and Leviticus…and quite frankly, The McBride Corporation have no idea of the fight they just picked.

Summer Collins: See, Janelle, Jess and I are the cream of the crop when it comes to tag team wrestling. Levi and I are already forming a bond and forming chemistry that will make us just as good. Between the three of us, we have achieved everything there is to achieve in GCW. Since this company’s reboot in 2012, Fabulous has been consistently running this show. And now The McBride Corporation thinks that they can make a name for themselves at our expense?

Collins shakes her head.

Summer Collins: It isn’t going to happen.

Janelle St. Claire: This next question I would like to direct to you, Jessica. Next week you defend your GCW Heritage Championship against Amber Mansley of The Bling Empire. How wise do you think it is to take this match one week out from such a tough title defense?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Yeah, I get it. Most champions would use their clout to duck any challenger. I mean, look at Bling’s Danielle Page. When was the last time she defended the X Division Title? Hell, has she even defended that title since winning it? I suppose its smart business to duck a fight if you can. It may be smart but it isn’t brave and it isn’t what real champions do. I side since day one when I became Heritage Champion that I would make it the workhorse title. I said I would elevate its prestige and I have done that by defending it against all comers and showing up to fight each and every night. Next week Amber Mansley is going to take her shot at me. She’s more than welcome. But I’ve beaten better than her. I’ve beaten worse odds than anything The Bling Empire can throw at me. And at the Bash, I plan to put Amber down once and for all and walk away STILL the GCW Heritage Champion.

Six Person Tag
Fabulous vs. The McBride Corporation
[Summer ducks a lariat attempt by Karen and then comes back with a handspring kick followed by a cartwheel kick. She whips Karen into the Fabulous corner and comes in with a handspring elbow. She tags out to Jessica. Jessica follows up with a handspring elbow of her own. Jessica lets her stagger out of the corner before dropping her with a snap suplex. Jessica slingshots Karen back into the Fabulous corner. Jessica tags out to Leviticus. Leviticus with a body slam and then dropping the elbow. Leviticus with Doomsday Prophecy. The cover but Karen kicks out at two and a half. Leviticus goes for another slam but Karen slips free and locks in White Collar Crime. Levi reaches the ropes forcing a break. Karen with a spear, breaking Levi in half. Karen tags out to Melanie. Blood Is Thicker Than Water from Karen and Melanie to Leviticus. Melanie tags out to Blair. Blair locks in The Wall Street Cloverleaf. Levi reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Blair tags out to Melanie. Phenomenal Forearm from Blair followed by a springboard 450 splash by Melanie, VALHALLA! The cover but Summer breaks it up. Karen enters the ring, as does Jessica. Its an all out fight. Jessica with Our Lady Peace sends Blair tumbling to the outside before launching herself over the top onto Blair, taking her out. Summer with a Stock Market Crash attempt but Karen blocks it and connects with McBride’s Ride. Melanie goes for Evolution on Levi but he blocks and connects with The Book of Levi. Levi tags out to Jessica. Levi clotheslines himself and Karen over the top and to the outside. Jessica with Our Lady of Sorrows, spiking Melanie on top of her head! Jessica steps through with a figure four and then bridges into the Four Card Trick! Melanie taps out!]
WINNERS: Fabulous

Backstage we find a very impatient Aubrianna Powers pacing the floor. She is dressed in her ring gear, her match is coming up soon, but she is anxious because her partner, her brother Steve Powers, is nowhere to be found.

Aubrianna Powers: Where the hell is that loser?! He was supposed to have been here hours ago so we could talk strategy for those idiots Julia and Destiny!

“He Aubrey…”

The MVP is startled but turns around to find Steve Powers is standing there, still wearing jeans, black boots, and a t-shirt. Aubrianna looks somewhat relieved to see her brother. She sighs and smiles.

Aubrianna Powers: About time you got here! Where the hell were you?! Don’t you know we have a match tonight?

Steve Powers: Yeah, about that…

Aubrianna Powers: Just shut it. Get in your ring gear. Then we can talk strategy. Not that it will take much strategy to defeat those morons Braddock and Skye.

Steve Powers: Uh, yeah, that’s the thing. I didn’t bring my ring gear.

Aubrianna Powers: No gear? Well, if you want to compete in street clothes that’s fine I suppose. But…

Steve Powers: No, no, you don’t get it. I didn’t bring my gear because I am NOT competing tonight.

The MVP frowns.

Aubrianna Powers: …what?

Steve Powers: Look, you have talked your way into this mess. Its time for you to deal with it. And your “loser” brother won’t help you.

Steve turns and walks away.

Aubrianna Powers: Wait! Did I say loser? I meant WINNER! I meant…COME BACK!!!

Tori Colbert vs. Lynn Bradley
[Tori with a clothesline, a running knee, and then a snap suplex. A float over into a cover only gets a one count. Tori with a slingblade. Lynn Bradley rolls to the outside. Colbert with a suicide dive over the top outside onto Lynn Bradley! Tori rolls Lynn back into the ring. Tori with a spinning heel kick and then a stunner. Code Breaker into an arm bar…CODE TORI! Lynn taps out!]
WINNER: Tori Colbert

We cut backstage where GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King is standing with Aubrianna Powers. The MVP looks decidedly more confident about tonight, despite the recent news that her brother refuses to team with her this evening. Has something changed? Time will tell.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen, your original, first ever, Hall of Fame journalist Janice King here speaking with “The MVP” Aubrianna Powers! Now Aubrianna, you failed to capture the GCW World Championship at Survival of the Fittest and…

Aubrianna Powers: It was RIGGED! Fake NEWS! Move on…

Janice King: Anyway, regardless you are NOT the World Champion tonight. Instead, you now face an old rival named Julia Braddock and her tag team partner Destiny Skye. Unfortunately it appears that you do not have a tag team partner.

Powers shakes her head.

Aubrianna Powers: More fake news, Janice! Julia is NOT my rival! I already kicked her ass at Deadly Dreams! If she can’t accept defeat that’s her fault! As far as tonight goes? More fake news because I DO have a tag team partner. And no, it isn’t my UNGRATEFUL BROTHER! Instead I found someone much better to team with…

The MVP starts looking around. She spots a random fan walking around with a thing of nachos. She grabs him and pulls him over.

Aubrianna Powers: Hey, kid, what’s your name?

Mitch: Uh….Mitch?

Aubrianna Powers: Mitch is my tag partner!

Mitch: What?!

Janice King: Is this true, Mitch?

Mitch: N…

Aubrianna Powers Of course it is! Right, Mitch?

She leans in and snaps at him.

Aubrianna Powers: Say YES and I’ll buy you more nachos.

Mitch: Uh…yes…

The MVP smirks.

Aubrianna Powers: Julia Braddock thinks she can beat me? She’s about to learn that I can find any doofus off the street, partner with them, and kick her and her pal’s asses. Learn to love it, bitches. Now come on, Mitch.

Backstage near the ready area we find Julia Braddock dressed for combat in her black pants, a silver thigh length skirt, matching silver top, and silver kick boots. Her best friend and tag team partner, Destiny Skye, is there next to her in her all black ring gear.

Julia Braddock: Do you hear that sound, Aubrey? That is the sound of your heartbeat. That is the sound of your nerves running wild, making you sweat, making you nervous. And you really should be very nervous, Aubrey, because this beating is a long time coming.

Destiny Skye: I hear that brasser couldn’t find a partner. I heard her own brother abandoned her.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: That’s right, Destiny. Her own family can’t stand her. And I can’t blame them. I can’t stand her, the entire GCW locker room can’t stand her, and the GCW fans cannot stand her.

Destiny Skye: I find that rather funny, myself.

Julia Braddock: It is ironic. Powers, you have been running your mouth for quite some time and now it is all beginning to come back to bite you in the ass. This was supposed to be a tag match but you don’t really have a partner, do you? Just some random dude you bribed. Are you gonna sacrifice him to save your ass? That’s the difference between you and me, Powers. You THINK that GCW is your kingdom and you will sacrifice OTHERS to save yourself. But you are wrong. GCW is my kingdom and I am its queen. The fans are my loyal subjects. They want you gone. I will always heed the word of my subjects. Tonight is about humiliation. Destiny and I will humiliate you much the way you have humiliated me. Tonight, I make you worship me. Then at the End of the Year Bash, I will destroy you. That…is a Vow of Chastity.

Skye Life vs. Aubrianna Powers & Steve Powers…uh…Mitch?
[It appears as if Destiny Skye will start off against Aubrianna Powers. Julia begs for the tag. Destiny obliges and enters the ring. Powers then quickly tags Mitch in and hurls him into the ring. The crowd boos loudly. Braddock tags out to Destiny and then charges and leaps over the top rope, taking out Powers! Meanwhile Mitch reluctantly enters the ring. Braddock whips Powers into the steel steps. Braddock walks in and Powers drop toe holds Powers onto the steel steps. Powers suplexes Braddock on the outside. Powers tries to get away but Braddock spear both herself and Powers through the barricade, destroying it. Destiny offers to shake Mitch’s hand. Mitch reluctantly accepts…DESTINY DRILLS HIM WITH A DESTINY CUTTER OUT OF NOWHERE! She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Skye Life

[Destiny Skye shakes her head in disgust at the fallen Mitch. Then she looks around for her tag team partner and friend Julia Braddock. She finds her brawling with Aubrianna Powers through the crowd.]

Queens of Chaos vs. Team Perry (Caitlyn & Kenny)
[Indigo starts against Caitlyn. It is a fast and furious affair with Caitlyn hitting a few arm drags, Indigo rallying with a few good lariats and a dropkick. Indigo whips Caitlyn in. Kenny blind tags. Swinging side slam to Caitlyn. Kenny throws a superkick but Indigo ducks and connects with a spinning back fist. She tags out to Jessi. Jessi with an axe kick. Jessi applies a rear chin lock. Kenny fights back to his feet. Jessi switches to a side headlock. Kenny breaks it with elbows to the gut and then a short arm clothesline. He tags out to Caitlyn. Caitlyn goes for a springboard asai moonsault but Jessi gets the knees up. Jessi with a uranage side slam. She tags out to Indigo. Indigo hooks Caitlyn up…Jessi superkicks Caitlyn right into Part The Fears! The shoulders are down…1…2…Kenny tries to break it up but Jessi intercepts with Brannigan’s Law…3!]
WINNERS: The Queens of Chaos

[Following the bell, Jessi Ozborne and Indigo Rosalez stand in the ring together. In lieu of celebrating, however, Ozborne peeks through the ropes and is handed a microphone as she calls for the music to be cut.]

Jessi Ozborne: “When we said that we were gonna take this tag team division by storm, shit like this ain’t what we meant.”

[Jessi looks up at Indigo before continuing.]

Jessi Ozborne: “Don’t get me twisted, I’m more than grateful that I get to be out here teaming with the woman of my dreams. Ain’t nothing like it. Ain’t nothing gon be like it. But this right here?”

[Jessi points down to the fallen Perrys]

Jessi Ozborne: “This is hardly anything to go out of our way for, I think a lot of y’all can agree. See, Indi and I, we’re a competitive bunch. Call me crazy, but a couple of snaggletooth dipshits who fold like a lawn chair when you so much as breathe on em ain’t exactly how I’d define ‘competition’.”

[Jessi turns to Indigo to see if she’s on board with what she’s getting across. She nods, with Jessi taking that as a signal to continue.]

Jessi Ozborne: “So here’s what’s gonna happen next: The End of the Year Bash is next week, and it just so happens that Indi and I happen to be in each of those battle royals. On the very, very, very slim chance that we won’t have a main event to prepare for, we’ll be spending the night daring literally anybody who’s feeling froggy to come jump at us, and let us know when and where they wanna get their ass laid out. That’s not a threat, that’s a promise, and when GCW’s resident power couple make a promise, you know damn well we’ll deliver.”

[Jessi, as she often does, stands there, allowing the crowd to finish off her signature catchphrase.

Crowd: “YOU’RE! FUCKING! WELCOME!”

Backstage we find Aubrianna Powers running away from an irate Julia Braddock.

Julia Braddock: You want to run from a fight?! Huh?!

Aubrey ducks behind a corner. Julia rounds the corner and Powers blasts her with a trash can lid. She smirks.

Aubrianna Powers: You’re all talk, Braddock! Worship this!

She smacks her in the back with the trash can lid. She pulls Braddock up and goes for a ddt but Braddock counters with a release Northern Lights suplex. Braddock grabs a steel chair and waits as Powers pulls herself up. Braddock smashes her in the face with the steel chair. Braddock then locks in The Guillotine.

Julia Braddock: Nighty night, Powers!

Braddock keeps the Guillotine choke locked in for as long as she can until she is certain Powers is unconscious. Braddock then picks Aubrianna up and drags her to a nearby garbage dumpster. Braddock opens the door and dumps Powers inside before shutting the lid. Braddock steps down and smirks, admiring her work.

Julia: This is me taking out the trash.

Kimberly Williams is backstage wearing her crimson red and black dragon emblem ring gear. She has her HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt draped over her left shoulder and the Unsanctioned Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. A proud grin is on her face. Standing next to her is Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell.

Dexter Russell: Well from one brawl to another, I am…

Kimberly Williams: Excuse me, but that was a great fight wasn’t it?

Dexter Russell: I suppose it was.

Kimberly Williams: I mean. Not for you. You have to go dumpster diving to find your wife. Sorry, Dex!

He sighs and shakes his head.

Dexter Russell: Right. Anyway, in a few moments you, Kimberly, will be “defending” that Hardcore Title against Mason Van Stanton and Monster Truck…

Kimberly Williams: Whoa, there! Why use the stupid old quotation mark sign with your fingers? Huh?

Dexter Russell: Well. I mean. Has Zion even reactivated the hardcore title? Have they sanctioned this reign? Have they sanctioned this match? And besides, you don’t even have the championship belt anymore.

The Woman Scorned shrugs her shoulders.

Kimberly Williams: Yes, yes, it was stolen. But I’ll get it back and the thief will pay when I peel the flesh from her bones. The answer to all of the above is…WHO CARES?! I did whatever was necessary to become HKW Bloodlust Champion. I did whatever was necessary to become Zion Hardcore Champion. Did some of that latter include dumpster diving? Maybe. But so what? Until someone can BEAT ME in a death match then as far as I am concerned I am the undisputed Queen of the Death Match. Van Stanton and Monster Truck are going to find out why in just a few.

Kim skips away happily.

Zion Hardcore Championship
Kimberly Williams (champion) vs. Mason Van Stanton vs. Monster Truck
[Mason Van Stanton begins by suggesting an alliance with Kim to take down the larger Monster Truck. Kim agrees…by saying she’ll use Mason as a weapon! She shoves Mason at Monster Truck who catches him and power slams him! Meanwhile Kim exits the ring and looks underneath the ring. Monster Truck with a big splash to Van Stanton. Kim returns to the ring with a bag of weapons. Monster Truck with another big splash to Van Stanton. Kim produces her staple gun and staples Monster Truck in the ass. He yelps in pain and turns around angrily before Kim kicks him below the belt, doubling him over. Kim picks up the Infinity Gauntlet, places it over her fist, and blasts him in the head once, twice, and three times. He goes down to his knees. Kim picks up…WASLEY! The lead pipe stuffed Penguin is used as a weapon, blasting Monster Truck in the head, finally dropping him. Van Stanton tries to take Kim from behind but she blasts him in the gut with Wasley. Kim with Shadowblade to Mason! Shadowblade to Monster Truck good measure! Kim then pours out tacks and broken glass over the ring mat! Kim kicks Van Stanton in the gut and delivers the pedigree, or Hot Shot as her mother calls it, onto the tacks and glass! Kim locks Van Stanton in The Angel’s Arch, with his face driven firmly on the tacks and broken glass. Mason quickly taps out.]
WINNER and STILL Zion Hardcore Champion: Kimberly Williams

Backstage we find Summer Collins. She is all alone walking the halls after her victory, alongside Jessica Lasiewicz and Leviticus, over The McBride Corporation. Summer is still wearing the cheerleader uniform.

Summer Collins: That was a great night. It feels damn good to be back to my winning ways. Jess is right, if we’re patient then Fabulous will once again rule GCW. Speaking of Jess, I should probably find her and Levi before they decide to leave without me.

Collins rounds a corner but runs right into a deranged looking Crystal Swift. The look on Summer’s face tells the story. She looks like she saw a ghost. Crystal Swift, the woman she once brutally feuded with. A woman she once tried to enslave and then in turn Crystal brutally assaulted her and nearly ended her career. And once, a long time ago, they were friends in school. Now Crystal has been driven absolutely insane thanks to her violent feud with Summer. The feud left Crystal without much in terms of sanity and left her as a very violent human being. But even without that knowledge, one can tell that Crystal is deranged at the very least, simply based on her attire alone…

…Crystal Swift is wearing a light blue victorian style outfit. Her typically black hair has been dyed pink. She is carrying a candy cane wrapped in barbed wire.

Crystal Swift: Hiya Summer! Remember me?

Summer Collins: Crystal! Uh…yeah…yes, I mean. Of course I remember you. But what do you want?

Crystal Swift: Oh Summer! Friend! Pal! Amigo! Where’s a thesaurus so I can keep this up? Anyhoo…yeah, you know why I’m here.

Collins shakes her head nervously.

Summer Collins: Uh, honestly, no, I don’t. I just want to go.

Crystal Swift: I understand. Fight and leave. But may I say I was quite impressed. You have turned things around lately. This is two wins in a row for you, am I right?

Summer Collins: Yeah…that’s right…

Crystal Swift: Good. I’m happy for you!

She wraps an arm around Summer’s shoulder.

Crystal Swift: Look at us! Former friends, turned enemies, then friends again. Does that make us frenemies? Gosh golly gee I hope so! I have friends, I have enemies, but I don’t have any frenemies. I always wanted a frenemy!

Summer Collins: Not necessary. We can just put the past in the past. Just be friends. Sound good?

Crystal laughs maniacally.

Crystal Swift: Yeah. I think you and I have buried the hatchet enough to say we’re friends again. So, FRIEND, congratulations on your back to back wins. If you want more where that came from, you know where to find me.

Crystal skips away gleefully. Summer stares at her dumbfounded for a moment. Just then Jessica Lasiewicz enters the scene.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Summer? What was that all about?

Summer Collins: Huh?

Jessica Lasiewicz: What was Crystal doing there?

Summer Collins: Just uh…chatting.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Was that all it was? The last time you two had any encounter, you drove her violently insane, so much so that she took a sledgehammer to your gut and caused you to…

Summer Collins: …yeah, I remember.

Jessica Lasiewicz: So can you blame me for wanting an explanation? I thought after that she would try to finish you off or you would try to kill her to get revenge. But you two were chatting? Forgive me, Summer, but yeah, I am worried.

Collins sighs.

Summer Collins: Look. Recently there was contact. Crystal reached out and we talked things out. We both admitted our mistakes. We buried the hatchet and moved on. We’re friendly again.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Friendly again? Just like that?

Summer Collins: Yeah. Just like that.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Summer. She tried to kill you.

Summer Collins: And I was awful, horrific bitch who pushed her to that point. Think back to the person I used to be. I did similar things, WORSE things, to you. But we found our way back to each other? Why couldn’t Crystal and I find our way back to one another?

Lasiewicz shrugs her shoulders.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I suppose you have a point. Just be careful, ok? We did find each other. But I don’t want to lose you.

Lasiewicz walks away. Summer watches her and grins.

Summer Collins: Don’t worry. I won’t lose you, Jess.

Non-Title
Danielle Page vs. Religious Wright
[Religious Wright throws holy water into Page’s eyes to start out. Then he lays her out with a clothesline, a hip toss, and a shoulder tackle. Wright goes for a suplex but Page floats over and strikes with an axe kick and then a claymore kick. Wright gets up and runs into a superkick. Page with a bulldog takedown and then a swinging neck breaker. Page delivers Princess Kick and then locks in Beauty Rest. Wright taps out.]
WINNER: Danielle Page

The referee hands Danielle the GCW X-Division Championship belt. She walks over to the corner closest to where the ring announcer is while she demands the microphone. Danielle rips the microphone out of the hands from the ring announcer.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:The audacity! The audacity of all you people who are on the wrong side of history that continue to doubt the Bling Empire! How can all of you continue to do so? It is absolutely ridiculous but I shouldn’t really expect to be surprised. It is why none of us in the Bling Empire are in the End of the Year’s battle royals next week.

Danielle walks back into the middle of the ring as she points down at Religious who is on the floor being attended to by the referee and medical staff.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Didn’t you see what I did to the trashy skank?!?! Religious didn’t stand a chance and that is why I am the X-Division Champion. It is because I have the ultimate and special X-Factor. I have what people call “It.” Which is why everyone around here tries to keep us down but when the End Of the Year Bash is all said and done all of us in the Bling Empire will all have GCW gold!!!

Danielle walks over to the ring ropes looking directly at the camera.

We cut back to the dark, boiler room area of the arena. There we find the imposing, intimidating figure of “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter standing there in his all black wrestling gear complete with black trenchcoat. He is holding an hourglass in his hand.

Clyde Sutter: Once upon a time I was an unchained beast of pure rage. I lacked direction. I lacked purpose. But then I found purpose when I was met the one true gatekeeper of god’s and mortals, monarchs and peasants alive…the one true equalizer of everyone, regardless of whether you fall in the wealthy one percent or the poorest of the poor. That, equalizer, that gatekeeper, is fate. And ever since I returned to professional wrestling with this new message, I have warned everyone that their time would be over.

He chuckles softly.

Clyde Sutter: Oppenheimer blamed himself for the horrors of nuclear weapons. The truth is that had he and the United States government NOT built it and used it first, either the Germans or the Russians would have. It was coming one way or another. It was fate. Nothing can stop fate. Not even time itself can fight fate. It can delay fate, perhaps for a few fleeting days or weeks, but it cannot forever stop fate.

Sutter smashes the hour glass on the floor before him.

Clyde Sutter: Ms. Lysenko, Ms. Ivanova, your time is up. Falls Count Anywhere means that Mr. Scarborough and myself can do whatever the hell we want to you for as long as we want to do it and end you whenever we damn well please. Tonight is the end for you. Our tag team champions…Ms. Lewis, and Bianca…your time is drawing to an end. Fate has dictated that you will end at the Bash. So take notes…don’t take notes…post your pointless little pictures on social media…it really doesn’t matter at this point. Because your fate is sealed.

Falls Count Anywhere
The Bling Empire (Sutter/Scarborough) The Soviet Gingers
[Karina and Anastasia strike early with various chops and kicks, backing up their larger opponents. Stereo superkicks sends them both to the outside. Karina and Anastasia with stereo suicide dives take out Sutter and Scarborough. Karina tries to smash Sutter face first against the steel steps but he blocks it and smashes her against the steps instead. Anastasia with a Polish Hammer to Scarborough. Ivanova turns only to be floored with an Unforgiven Kick from Sutter. Sutter goes back to Karina but she smashes him in the head with the ring bell. Scarborough picks Ivanova up and delivers a bridging Northern Lights suplex on the outside for a two count. Scarborough gets a steel chair and blasts Karina in the back with it. She turns around and he blasts her in the head with it, flooring her. Scarborough turns around but Ivanova kicks the chair back into his face. Ivanova goes after Sutter but he picks her up and spine buster slams her through the Spanish Announce Table, destroying it as a result. Scarborough then picks Karina up and delivers Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. He covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: The Bling Empire

We cut to the ready area where Sophie O’Brian and her partners in the Transcendence, Arcadia Chavez and Sierra Michaels, stand ready and waiting for the main event. Sophie is dressed in her ring gear, looking gorgeous and ready to go. Arcadia Chavez is as intense as ever in her street clothes while Sierra is wearing street clothes as well as her Skuld mask. Gabriella Austin stands next to them. Sophie has a confident smirk upon her face.

Sophie O’Brian: Transcendence is my vision not to conquer GCW. God knows this industry has enough of demigods and fools with delusions of grandeur trying to conquer anything and everything they see. I am not a prophet, I am not a god, I am not a queen. I am but merely a…

She winks.

Sophie O’Brian: …servant. Yes, that’s it. I am a servant, here to serve those less fortunate in GCW. I am here to provide help and assistance to those who need it the most. Gabby, Arcadia, and Sierra all were without direction. All without purpose. All were seemingly without hope. But I provided them with purpose, direction, and hope. I helped Julia Braddock find the inner aggression she needed to become the best version of herself. I single handedly streamlined The McBride Corporation, giving them the best chance of success…now what they DO with that chance is outside of my control. But make no mistake about it, I have always and will always help those less fortunate in GCW.

She points a finger at the camera.

Sophie O’Brian: You, Victoria Salinas, need help. You are in need of assistance. You are prepared to retire, LEAVE GCW again, and leave with Kayla Jones as your final opponent? Other than being former tag team champions together, what real history do the two of you share? Your friend, Jazmyn, has returned and has put on spectacular performances. I have no doubt in my mind that she will find herself in title contention in no time. But you? You are willing to just hang up the boots? And why? Because people are not noticing you?

She shakes her head.

Sophie O’Brian: My dear, Victoria. One does not WAIT for the spotlight. One STEALS IT! Your old VAINGLORIOUS self would know that, wouldn’t she? That is the one individual GCW remembers most fondly. Well…at least I do. VAINGLORIOUS would put you right up there in the main event scene. VAINGLORIOUS would put you in the main event of Resurrection. Hell, at the very least, VAINGLORIOUS would provide a much more memorable ending to your run in GCW than this tonight.

O’Brian sighs.

Sophie O’Brian: So I make one final offer, Victoria. Transcend. Let me HELP YOU. If you refuse my offer this time, then I must take more direct action. Because I will not sit idly by and let your career end like this. I will make you great again, Victoria, no matter the cost.

Fever cuts to Victoria Salinas in the locker room and she definitely has a lot of sentimental feelings going through her. She looks like she does have some regrets going on but is doing the best that she can to maintain her composure considering what this match means to her and some of the stuff she had mentioned before. In any event, she’s as collected as she’s known to be as she begins to express her thoughts.

Victoria Salinas: I remember the last match that I had in GCW before I left in 2018. It was an episode of Shotgun against Myra Rivers… then known as Myra Lynwood at that point. It was a hell of a complicated time considering I knew going in that it was my last match. I had signed with another company months prior to the fact and I made the decision to leave feeling like I had done everything that I could do here and not wanting to be a nostalgia act. Little did I know that a decision that I made in my personal life would trigger a big change here where not only I left, but others, including Myra herself, did too. It’s so weird because for months, Myra and I were facing each other in incredible matches and stuff where she beat me at Resurrection and I had beaten her the month prior on a Pay-Per-View…

But when things started to change, it all happened so fast. Prior to my win over her, I remember Myra telling me she was leaving too. We both knew the change that was going on wasn’t going to be good for us. We had experienced what GCW was becoming at the time in other companies and while I was already on my way out regardless, neither of us wanted any part of it and neither did the likes of Andrea Hernandez and Casey Holliday. Jazmyn Rain literally gave up a world championship to support me and I suppose I understand why she’s bitter toward me now.

I don’t want to focus on the behind the scenes stuff of how that all happened. I want to focus on that last match I had with Myra on Shotgun. I was hoping that despite all of what was going on, I would at least be able to leave GCW on a high note. All I had to do was beat Myra and that’s what was going to happen. But… she won. To her credit, she didn’t pull the cheap tricks that she was known for at the time and at least I got to see a side of her that has only grown over the years since then.

But GOD… to go out like THAT? That haunted me… hell it haunted me so much longer than I ever imagined it would. It wasn’t losing to Myra. Myra Rivers is without question one of the greatest wrestlers her generation has ever seen and has really grown into an ageless wonder winning four world titles since leaving GCW. What haunted me was the fact that with everything that happened in my personal life that bled into my in-ring career here, it ended on such a sour note.

Somewhere in my heart, I always knew I’d find my way back here and I would… but…

Victoria pauses and takes a bit of a sigh, showing some regrets as to how her return has gone so far… a return that… as she announced last Fever, is about to come to an end.

Victoria Salinas: It just hasn’t gone the way I hoped it would and rather than drag things out and waste a roster spot, I announced that I was going to have one more match and then move forward again. It’s not a popular decision. And for the record, I am very well aware that Transcendence is trying to recruit me in their ranks.

Victoria scoffs at this and doesn’t seem to bothered by this.

Victoria Salinas: I heard their words and you know, if I wasn’t on my way out today, I probably would’ve taken their words to heart. Needless to say, joining them is something I have no interest in and if that’s a problem for them, so be it. I guess the entire time, the whole purpose of coming back turned out to be a second chance at going out on a high note and that’s fine. I accept that. Kayla Jones considering all of our history together is a fitting final opponent and I am going to make damn sure that I DO go out on that high note. Kayla is someone that I have always respected as an in ring competitor even if we haven’t always seen eye to eye… very similar to Myra in fact. But UNLIKE that match against Myra, I AM going to win and I AM going to show why when it comes to GCW, I always was considered among the best wrestlers at the highest level. So Kayla, I know you are going to give me hell. You have done it before. Trust me, this WON’T end in a draw… hell with that! With you, the match I remember the most is the ironwoman match we had where I pulled out the dramatics in the clutch at the last second to break the wall you had in front of me.

I won’t need to do that this time of course.
But as I’ve always said in GCW: on the biggest stage, under the brightest lights, there is no better wrestler than me…

And one last time, that’s exactly what I show!

Victoria takes a deep breath before she makes her exit and the scene fades out.

Victoria Salinas vs. Kayla Jones
[A handshake is exchanged after the bell. Then Kayla starts immediately with a roundhouse kick that floors Salinas. Kayla with a spinning heel kick and an axe kick. Kayla goes for a yakuza kick but Salinas avoids it and then hits a head scissors take down. Salinas with another head scissors takedown. Vicky with a third headscissors this time transitioning into a choke hold. Kayla reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Vicky with a springboard clothesline and then a bulldog takedown. Vicky whips Kayla into the ropes but lowers her head too early and Jones makes her pay with a kick to the face and then a Kaylan Wind Kick 2.0! Kayla with Kaytastrophe, the shining wizard! The cover but Salinas kicks out at two! Kayla hooks Salinas for a double arm ddt but Vicky counters into an elevated Boston crab. Kayla reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, forcing the break. Vicky with a swinging neck breaker and then a top rope moonsault for a cover but Kayla kicks out at two and a half.]

[Vicky goes for a roundhouse kick but Kayla ducks and connects with Ginger Snap, the pele kick. Kayla then connects with Winter Is Coming! The cover but Salinas kicks out at two and a half! Kayla starts to stomp on the mat, signaling for a Kaylan Wind Kick. Salinas rises to her feet. Kayla goes for the kick but Salinas avoids it and then connects with a roundhouse kick, flooring Kayla! Vicky with Busaiku knee kick! She goes to the top rope and attempts a hurricinrana, but NO! Kayla counters with a Kaylan Wind Kick OUT OF NOWHERE! Unfortunately the impact of the kick sends Salinas to the outside. Kayla with a plancha over the top takes out Salinas. Kayla rolls her back into the ring. Kayla with a springboard into the Kaylan Wind Kick 3.0! The cover but Salinas kicks out just before the three!]

[Kayla locks Vicky up in a Coquina Clutch. Salins fights it while the referee checks to see if she submits. Vicky refuses. Kayla keeps it locked in tight. After about twenty seconds of struggling Victoria decides to fall backward on Kayla, turning it into a pinning combination…Kayla breaks just before the fatal three count is rendered! Kayla measures Victoria as she pulls herself up. Kayla goes for a Van Daminator but Victoria avoids it and connects with a jumping Yakuza kick! Salinas hooks Jones and drops her with a Straightjacket neckbreaker slam! Victoria goes up top and looks for a hurricinrana again, this time she is successful! Victoria with Vanity Breaker! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Victoria Salinas

[Victoria Salinas starts to celebrate some in the ring. Even Kayla Jones starts to pull herself up. But the celebration is short lived. Sierra Michaels, Arcadia Chavez, and Gabby Austin jump the railing and surround three sides of the ring. Sophie O’Brian then begins to saunter down towards the ring, taking her place at the empty side of the ring.]

Amber St. Claire: This is bad news. Transcendence is here in force and they have surrounded the ring.

Adam Redfield: Whatever happens is the fault of Salinas.

Amber St. Claire: What the hell makes you say that?!

Adam Redfield: She should have accepted Sophie’s proposal.

[Victoria and Kayla prepare to fight. The four Transcendence members all get to the ring apron simultaneously. Sophie then gives the signal…but instead of jumping the ring, Sophie spits her fireball, briefly blinding Kayla and Victoria.]

Amber St. Claire: Good God!

Adam Redfield: Scorched Earth Policy always works.

[Now all four members of Transcendence enter the ring. Arcadia floors Kayla with Scythe and then locks her in Samael Song. Meanwhile Sierra Michaels delivers Dynasty Drop to Victoria. Gabby pile drives Victoria. Arcadia releases a now unconscious Kayla Jones and then turns her attention to Victoria. Arcadia delivers the Death Blow to Salinas. Sophie orders the other three Transcendence members to get rid of Kayla and they do so.]

Amber St. Claire: Victoria Salinas is being taken apart by Transcendence!

Adam Redfield: And Jones is cast aside like garbage.

Amber St. Claire: Now explain to me, Adam, how the hell is this HELPFUL to Victoria?!

Adam Redfield: I am not certain, but if you wish to avoid a similar fate then you had best agree with her methods.

[Sophie delivers Hagia Sofia, a knee strike to the back of the head, to Salinas. Sophie then requests a microphone.]

Sophie O’Brian: Do not get angry with me, Victoria. It grieves me that I must do this. But I do this for your own good. I do this to force you to become the best version of you. You will thank me for this someday.