admin
Site Admin

Serena: Part 6 (Julia Braddock CD)

Post by admin » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:59 pm

==========
Roslin, Scotland
Off Camera
==========

It has been two months since the night of Serena Noel’s birthday gala, the night that Chastity’s very world was rocked to its core by the arrival of a mysterious figure who introduced himself as only Franklin would step into the picture. At first she thought he was a politician looking to score political points by attending a wealthy party full of movers and shakers or maybe a wealthy entrepreneur looking to invest in her charitable work. But as it turns out, Franklin has some sort of interest in Serena Grace Noel, Chastity’s own adopted daughter. It makes Chastity nervous because she truly does care about Serena. What could this mystery man possibly want with her? Nevertheless, Chastity will do anything and everything within her power to protect her family. These nerves and anxious feelings are at a fever pitch as Chastity sits in her elegant yet business appropriate office in Roslin, Scotland at the Julia Foundation, her organization that helps young people overcome addictions. The Fallen Queen is wearing a white knee length pencil skirt, a white matching blazer, and a black silk blouse underneath. She is perched atop black patent leather high heel pumps. There is a knock at the door. Immediately she knows that the time has arrived.

“Come in.” Chastity watches as the door opens and the same mystery man from two months ago, the man she knows only as Franklin, enters her office nonchalantly. Chastity forces a polite smile upon her face and motions for him to sit down. “Nice to see you again, Franklin. Please, have a seat.”

“Thank you, Ms. Noel.”

“Please, you may call me Chastity.”

“Well thank you, Chastity. And may I say that you do have a nice set up here in Roslin. I toured your facility before coming back to your office. I have done my homework on the good work this organization has done. You have helped so many young people overcome addictions, you have saved so many lives; you should be proud of what you have done.”

“Thank you for all of the kind words and praise, but as much as I enjoy being flattered and worshiped, I believe you came here to conduct business about my daughter?” Chastity arches her brow. She is serious and wants to get down to business. Franklin senses this and nods his head before sitting down. “Good. Now, who are you, Franklin, and what exactly is your interest in my daughter?”

“Straight to the point I see.”

“I prefer it that way.” Chastity remarks. Franklin nods his head. He reaches into his coat and produces a picture. He hands it to Chastity for her to look at. Chastity it stunned at this picture; it is of a young woman, in her late teens or early twenties, who looks nearly identical to her own daughter Serena. Could it be Serena? Chastity dare not to even consider the possibility. She looks up at Franklin and gets defensive. “Who is this?”

“Well first of all, Ms. Noel, my name is Franklin Jefferson. That is a picture of my niece, Jenna Jefferson. Poor Jenna hasn’t always had the best of lives, despite the splendor of living the life of luxury that my wife and I provide. You see, Jenna’s parents got killed in a skiing accident.”

“Jenna survived?” Chastity asks. Franklin nods his head.

“Well, the day they were to leave for the trip Jenna was sick. She was left with my wife and I while her parents and her sister went on the skiing trip. The accident happened and Jenna was left orphaned. We have been raising her ever since.”

“That’s horrifying but…” Chastity pauses “...you mentioned a sister?”

“Yes, Jenna had a sister. Her name was Grace.” Hearing this nearly chills Chastity to the bone. When she first met Serena, before she reshaped her entire identity into the Noel image, she had no memories of who she was, except of her first name. She knew her name as Grace. The fact that her name matches this supposed dead girl’s name and the fact that she looks near identical to Jenna leads Chastity to a horrible conclusion. “After the news of the skiing accident, and the bodies of Jenna’s parents were found, there was a search for Grace but nothing was ever found. Eventually we gave up hope and assumed Grace has passed away along with her parents.” Franklin sighs. A smile forms upon his face. “But then I saw you parade your daughter around in front of the media, at charitable events in front of the lights and the cameras, and I couldn’t help but notice her striking resemblance to Jenna and my niece Grace.”

“You think that my daughter Serena is your long lost niece Grace Jefferson?” Chastity asks. Franklin nods his head.

“I believe so, yes.”

“It is impossible.” Chastity remarks, shaking her head. “My daughter was dropped off at an orphanage at a young age, that’s what she told me. And I believe her.”

“If she survived the accident it is possible she had memory loss.”

“You are reaching, Mr. Jefferson.” Chastity says, now in almost a low growl. “Now tell me, what is it that you really want?”

“I understand your concern, Ms. Noel, and I understand why you would be upset. I assure you that I am not here to take Serena away from you. You have done a wonderful job raising her and even if I were to find out that she was my niece, I would never think of taking the joy of motherhood away from you. All I want to know is the truth. I want to know if that is my niece, Grace Jefferson.”

“What do you propose?”

“Let Serena take a DNA test. If she is not my niece, I will leave the two of you alone. If she is my niece? Like I said, I will not try to take her away from you, but I would like to remain in my niece’s life and I would like her to get to know her oldeer sister again.”

“Nice proposition.” Chastity sneers. “But remember, Serena is legally my daughter now, therefore the DNA test is up to me.”

“I understand.” Franklin nods his head. “Like I said, I just want the chance.”

“I will think about it, Mr. Jefferson.”

==========
The Recesses of Julia’s Mind
Off Camera, Obviously
==========

Julia: You have to agree to the DNA test.

Chastity: Like hell I do. Serena is ours now.

Julia: He said himself that he wouldn’t think of taking her from us.

Chastity: You are so stupid and naive. It is no wonder that when you were given the reigns of power over our mind that you ended up as a pathetic drug addicted loser. Yes, he would leave us alone, but if Serena were to learn the truth she might leave us. That will NOT happen on my watch. She is legally our daughter now.

Julia: Legally, yes, but she will grow up into a woman one day and she will be able to leave us. Do you want her to leave feeling a sense of anger directed towards us?

Chastity: What I want is for you to be silent. Your nonsensical babbling is growing annoying. I have the power to get rid of you, you know? I only keep you around because mother would want it. But speak one more word of resistance to my will and I will get rid of you and risk her wrath. Are we perfectly clear?

Julia: …yes.

Chastity: Yes WHAT?!

Julia: Yes, Your Majesty.

Chastity: Better. Remember, I am doing this for your own good. I am doing what you could not, what you do not have the guts to do on your own. Aubrianna Powers offended us. She humiliated us. She cost us the opportunity to become GCW World Champion. At the End of the Year Bash, I will show no mercy and I will destroy her. And then I will fulfill YOUR dreams. I will win Civil War for you and I will main event Resurrection for you and I will become GCW World Champion, all for you. That’s what you want, right? In return all I ask is for you to be a good girl and shut up and let me handle our business. Serena is ours. I will not let Franklin Jefferson take her from us.

Julia: I understand, Chas…Your Highness, but try to think back to mother. She let us choose to be part of her family or to leave it all behind. And how happy has she been that we chose to follow in her footsteps willingly? Now happy would it make YOU feel if Serena chose you willingly, of her own free will, even if she knew that she had real parents and another choice of an even more luxurious lifestyle to go live?

Return to “General Roleplay Board”