The Past Comes Back: 2 (Summer Collins & Crystal Swift)

admin
Site Admin

The Past Comes Back: 2 (Summer Collins & Crystal Swift)

Post by admin » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:29 pm

==========
Palm Beach County, Florida
Off Camera
==========

We open at the Palm Beach County home of Summer Collins. Summer is nowhere in sight but standing out in the hallway, pacing back and forth anxiously, is Crystal Swift. Crystal, with vivid pink hair cascading in gentle waves, framing a heart-shaped face. Adorned in sweet vintage Victorian style fashion, she wears a pastel-colored knee-length dress adorned with bows and lace. A petticoat adds volume, and knee-high socks paired with Mary Jane shoes complete the look. Delicate accessories such as a lace choker and ribbons accentuate her whimsical ensemble, creating a charming and youthful appearance that defies her age.

“Summmmmy! Come out and plaaaaayyyy!”

“No.” Comes Summer’s voice from on the other side of the door. Crystal sighs.

“Oh and why not you big ol’ party pooper?”

“Because none of this feels right. It feels like I am betraying my promise to Jessica.”

“You silly willy.” Crystal giggles. “I already explained, you will be helping her! You said yourself, lately you’ve been a little bad about actually winning matches.”

“I won my last two.”

“True! But still, Jessie is a CHAMPION! You are more like her sidekick. Don’t you wanna become her equal again? Jessie sure wants it.”

“Of course she does, but…” Summer starts but her voice trails off.

“Then what’s the big deal-o kiddo? It all goes back to what you learned nearly a decade ago. It all goes back to PURITY!”

“This is not what Ms. Inglewood taught us.”

“She probably just left this part out.” Crystal giggles. “I mean, obviously the wrestling world, hell, society itself, isn’t ready to embrace purity. That’s why the movement fell through. So if society rejected it, then the next logical conclusion is to just burn everything to the ground and start over!” She reaches down and picks up an axe. “Like this!” Crystal swings the axe into the door. Summer can be heard screaming from inside. Crystal giggles. “Sowwy! Did I scare you?”

“Yes, god damnit!”

“I meant to do that!” Crystal giggles. She notices the door is ajar enough that she can force her way inside. “Now let me in and see…” Crystal enters and once she does her eyes grow wide and a smile forms upon her face. “...gorgeous! Perfection!”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”