End of the Year Bash 2023

randy

End of the Year Bash 2023

Post by randy » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:30 am

Backstage…

Miss America stands by in deep focus.

Miss America: “Last year at this time, I was at the very precipice of greatness. A guaranteed World Championship opportunity sat in my back pocket, a save in the event someone undeserving managed to steal the title from D'Nae Moore. Then, things went sideways…”

She nods slightly, reserved.

Miss America: “I had my opportunity - a World Championship match I used for the main event of Resurrection - turned into a nightmare. Instead of a guaranteed one-on-one match, it was turned into a piece of another saga. I had my opportunity stolen by Gabby Austin, whose goal was to get me out of Alexander Jones’ way. He didn’t deserve that main event for that reason, and when the match was over, he had managed to wrangle the World Championship out of D’Nae’s hands…”

Miss America snickers bitterly.

Miss America: “And I was pushed to the side. I could have been World Champion were it not for Austin’s interference, and when it was over I was pushed aside to protect the new Champion. That’s the only reason I can fathom as to why I wasn’t included in the tournament… why I was constantly overlooked by those in charge when it came to determining his next challenger. The fact is my journey to become GCW World Champion has never ended… not while repaying Austin for her interference that cost me at Resurrection weekend, not while dealing with Svetlana Nabokov… never for a minute. While he was dealing with Mara Kade and Aubrianna Powers, putting in the minimums of being here, I was working. And this company deserves better than the minimum. It deserves better than a man who sees the Championship as an accessory to HIS brand.And so it all comes down to this.”

She smiles.

Miss America: “Tonight is a must-win. Tonight, I HAVE to go through the battle royal. I HAVE to go onto the final, winner-take-all match where I HAVE to win again. I HAVE to earn my way to the Civil War, otherwise… I just don’t know.”

Miss America steals her resolve, straightening her posture and lifting her head ever-so-slightly.

Miss America: “So that’s what I’ll do. Tonight, in this mini Civil War, I will overcome in my battle royal. I WILL defeat whomever I face in the final match. I WILL move on to the Civil War. And when I get there, I WILL defeat Alexander Jones, giving this company a Champion it can be PROUD of!”

With that, Miss America walks off the scene.

--

Backstage we find the leader of Transcendence, the enigmatic Sophie O’Brian standing near the ready area. She is wearing her two piece teal and black wrestling gear. She has a matching teal robe on. A smug, confident grin is on her face as she stares into the camera. Standing with Sophie are the other three members of Transcendence; Arcadia Chavez, Sierra Michaels, and Gabriella Austin.

Sophie O’Brian: Another calendar year is drawing to a close. In fact, after this event, there is but one final GCW event in 2023, a Fever, and then everyone in GCW will go to their homes and celebrate Christmas and New Year’s. How sweet it is?

She chuckles softly.

Sophie O’Brian: The holidays are about giving. That’s what Transcendence is all about. We focus on giving. We give and give and give some more. We have given the most to Global Championship Wrestling over this past year than anyone else. I have given to the likes of Julia Braddock, The McBride Corporation, The Bling Empire, Sierra Michaels, Arcadia Chavez, and Gabby Austin. My giving knows no boundaries. My patience, however, does have its limitations.

She shakes her head.

Sophie O’Brian: Victoria Salinas…I only wanted to help you but thus far you have rejected my humble offer time and time again. I want to make you the best version of you. The Vainglorious version of you needs to return. Then and only then can you reclaim your former glory. I want to help with that. But you refuse to listen and have forced my hand. I warned you that if you did not let me help you then I would help you by force. It began on Fever and it will continue until you have been helped. It will continue until you have Transcended.

O’Brian grins.

Sophie O’Brian: Giving is good…but there is a time and place for receiving. There is a time and place for taking. Tonight, Transcendence…one of us, at least…will become number one contender for the GCW World Championship. That, my friends, is Holy Wisdom.

--

Victoria Salinas is definitely not feeling good as she reflects on what happened on the previous Fever. There’s a part of her that seems like she’s still in a state of shock from it all, but as she processes things, she knows that she has to be strong in this situation. With that being said, she tries the best that she can to be strong as she begins to express her thoughts.

Victoria Salinas: It wasn’t supposed to happen that way…

Victoria sighs.

Victoria Salinas: Yes, I was supposed to beat Kayla Jones. That’s what was supposed to happen. That was supposed to be my last memory here in GCW. I mean, people can have their opinions on whether a better ending than that could’ve been achieved and I agree with that. I mean, I could’ve won the GCW World Championship out of nowhere on my last night and that would’ve been as perfect of an ending as I can get, but I am also a realist and I was never going to make such a demand like that. So, this was the best ending that I could’ve imagined.

It sure as hell beats losing in your last match before you leave GCW in disgrace over a decision you make in your personal life….

But Transcendence just couldn’t have that, could they?

Victoria takes another pause as she reflects on a few more things.

Victoria Salinas: Those idiots in that faction don’t know a fucking THING about what it means to be transcendent. If there’s ANYONE that just may very well define that word, it’s ME. When I first came to GCW over nine years ago, I came in here and I raised the damn bar. I changed the game and I am not going to hold back on taking pride on that. Before I came here, you had your family legacies running around, Camelot running amok, Legacy infesting Shotgun, the brand names from GDW still on top for the most part. But I came in here and became one of the most transcendent wrestlers this company has ever had.

Within two months of my signing here, I was a Television Champion.

A month later? I was the Civil War winner! I signed with GCW in October of 2014 and by January 2015, I already had that much.

Fast forward a month later, and I was GCW World Champion winning a title for title match in the main event of Resurrection.

Now, we’re not going to talk about that specific title reign because that was probably one of my least favorite title reigns I’ve ever had in my career, but that was a benchmark moment. From that point on, the ‘new blood’ of the time started to take over on a more grand scale. You had your Jazmyn Rains. You had your Myra Lynwoods. You had your Tim Myers. You had your had your Chantelle Chambers and later down the line, the Aubrianna Powers, Adrian Waters and Brooklyn Smiths of the world. I’m not going to say I am solely responsible for the changing of the guard at that time, but I definitely had a major role in that.

And it seems like during this ‘nostalgia act’ phase I’ve been in… or at least prior to Fever anyway… that was forgotten a little bit.

I’m not going to let things end the way they did on Fever. Leaving on THAT would’ve been WORSE then when I left the first time. So, I suppose what I need to do is do it all over again. The mission is simple: win twice tonight, go to Civil War, win my 4th GCW World title there, and then go on to Resurrection and have that fucking happy ending!

I don’t need a group of hanger ons dragging me down acting as if they have all the answers when they don’t.

If you don’t want to believe that I can pull this off, trust me, I’ve been through worse than what I am dealing with now and I’ve found a way to come out stronger in the end. I’ve ALWAYS been a big match wrestler throughout my career and THIS is about to be yet another example of that. I wasn’t planning on being here tonight, but since I am here? I might as well make the most of it like I always have over the years….

With that, Victoria lets out a bit of a deep breath before she makes her exit among cheers from the audience.

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janelle St. Claire and I am here with two ladies who have been a great tag team in the past but tonight they are resuming their solo careers. Destiny, you hope to earn a number one contendership tonight. Julia, your match is far more personal.

Braddock nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Yes, it is far more personal, and white it pains me to say that I will not get to participate in tonight’s battle royal series to determine a number one contender, I will certainly be watching and cheering Destiny. She’s earned a big break and tonight could be her night. But if I cannot become number one contender tonight then the next best thing is to kick the ever loving crap out of Aubrianna Powers. That arrogant priss cost me the number one contendership at Deadly Dreams. She had hoped I had forgotten but I do not forget and I rarely forgive. Powers, your receipt is coming tonight. You have been running your mouth for far too long and now I am going to shut it. You cheated your way to that title shot and what did you do with it? You squandered it. Alexander Jones beat you. And yet you still arrogantly brag and gloat about how damn great you are. Tonight I am going to humble you. Tonight I will make you worship me. Tonight…I will destroy you. This thing between you and I, Aubrey, it comes to an end.

Destiny Skye: And as far as these battle royals go, Jules is right, I have been busting my ass for a long time trying to earn my way back to the top. I have been World Champion before. If I could do it once then I know I can do it again. Tonight is my time to shine. It is my time to prove to every bastard here in the back that I can hang with anyone and everyone. I am going to win this battle royal and go on to become number one contender. Then I will dethrone Alexander Jones and become the new GCW World Champion.

Janelle St. Claire: Thank you, ladies. Good luck!

Destiny and Julia walk off.

--

Battle Royal #1
[Sophie and Gabby pair off against Blair and Melanie McBride. SIN and Miss America renew their rivalry. Aki Ito takes on Zoey Styles. Indigo and Destiny Skye go at it. Angelica Jones takes on Jewel and Marie Jones goes after Envy. This leaves Victoria Salinas, who tries to go after Sophie and Gabby to get revenge but Salinas is taken down by Mariah. Destiny goes for a Destiny Cutter on Indigo but she counters and hits the Overdue Silence on Destiny. Sophie throws a fireball, Scorched Earth Policy, which stuns everyone in the ring but especially the McBrides, which is the desired effect. Sophie and Gabby then manage to eliminate Melanie and Blair McBride from the match. Sophie and Gabby take a rest while they watch Victoria try to gain an edge over Mariah. Mariah has Victoria near elimination but Salinas blocks it. She springboard dropkicks her way back into the ring and takes down Mariah. Sophie and Gabby are immediately on top of Victoria, double teaming her. Zoey with a hip toss to Aki. Aki with a superkick to Zoey. Angelica sets Jewel up for a Hot Shot but Jewl back drops her way out of it. Marie with a spin kick to Envy and then goes after Jewel but Jewel hits a flap jack to Marie. Mariah Starr peels Gabby off of Victoria and hits Kick Me Deadly. Mariah throws Gabby out of the ring, eliminating her. Destiny goes for Skye High on Indigo but Indigo avoids it. Indigo with another Overdue Silence to Destiny that sends her over the top and to the outside. Mariah then takes her shot, attacking Indigo with Kick Me Deadly. She mounts Indigo and rains down right hands. Marie with a bulldog takedown to Jewel. She goes for Divine Impact but Jewel gets her knees up. Miss America with Fireworks to SIN. Miss America then dumps SIN over the top but SIN lands on the apron. She rakes her eyes and then reenters the ring and turns Miss America inside out with a lariat. Envy Ellis dumps Angelica Jones out of the ring with a high back body drop. But then SIN sneaks up from behind and dumps Envy out of the ring. SIN admires her handiwork for too long as Miss America sneaks up from behind and locks in American Dream. Jewel with superkick sends Marie Jones out of the ring. Aki Ito suplex Joey to the outside but Zoey lands on the apron. She elbows Aki in the head and then tries to suplex her to the outside but Aki lands on the apron. The two ladies trade right hands on the apron. Jewel charges and knocks both of them off the apron and to the outside. Mariah catches Jewel with Kick Me Deadly and then throws her out of the ring. Indigo sneaks up from behind and dropkicks Mariah, sending her over the top rope but Mariah lands on the apron. Indigo tries to knock her off but Mariah counters and suplexes Indigo to the outside. Mariah with a springboard crossbody taking out both SIN and Miss America. Meanwhile Sophie is measuring Victoria for Hagia Sofia but Victoria avoids contact. Victoria with a spear! Victoria with a stinger splash onto Sophie in the corner. Mariah tries to take Vicky from behind but Vicky sees it coming and side steps her, sending her over the top and to the apron. Vicky dropkicks Mariah to the outside, eliminating her! We are down to four: SIN, Miss America, Victoria Salinas, and Sophie O’Brian. Sophie takes Victoria from behind and drops her with Ode To Braddock. But before Sophie can capitalize SIN drops her with a spinning side slam. Miss America dropkicks SIN from behind, sending her tumbling over the top and to the outside. Victoria with a headscissors takedown to Sophie. Victoria then superkicks Miss America, sending her over the top. Victoria thinks Miss America has been eliminated but only one foot touched. Miss America is trying to hang on. Victoria goes back to focus on Sophie. They brawl near the apron. Victoria clotheslines Sophie over the top but Sophie lands on the apron. Sophie tries to suplex Salinas out of the ring but she lands on the apron. Miss America skins the cat back inside. Sophie and Salinas exchange rights on the ring apron. Miss America with a springboard dropkick onto Sophie, knocking her into Victoria, and both end up dropping to the outside! Its over!]
WINNER: Miss America

--
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is getting off the Peloton bike in the Presidential Suite in the Charlotte, North Carolina Ritz Carlton. She has a towel in her right hand wiping her forehead.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It amuses me that all of the people involved with GCW. Whether it be all of the marks out there to our fellow wrestlers, up to GCW management are still doubting the Bling Empire. If we aren’t ruling over GCW then why are all of us in the Bling Empire in championship matches to end the year? It is simple because we are simply the best but what really irks me is that me or any other member of Bling Empire is allowed in the End of the Year Bash battle royals to earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at Civil War. What are you afraid of Tabitha? Maybe that everything that Amber, Clyde, Jonathan, and I are true? You don’t want to be seen as being on the wrong side of history like the rest of our haters? Well, don’t you worry because all four of us are ending 2023 with GCW gold in our possession and there is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop it from happening.

Danielle walks into the kitchen where she gets her HydroFlask and takes a sip of water.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:In order to make sure I leave 2023 as GCW X-Division champion I am going to need to turn away that stripper who wants to be like me so much she made her last name diamond. That is a really special shoutout, girl, but let’s be real here. You usually don’t go on stage in the high end classy establishments to warrant being called a diamond. You are more suited for those disgusting, trashy places that come with being nothing more than a cubic zirconia. So that is what I shall refer to you as Amber Cubic Zirconia because everything about you is trashy, cheap, and fake. Which is why I am going to retain my X-Division championship while the Bling Empire is blinged out in gold come Christmas time.

Danielle takes another sip of water from her HydroFlask.

--

X-Division Championship
Amber Diamond vs Danielle Page ©

[Amber with a clothesline, a back elbow smash, a flying forearm smash, and then a superman punch. Page rolls to the outside to try and stop her momentum but Amber with a suicide dive over the top takes out Page. Amber rolls Page back into the ring. Amber with a spear. Amber with a springboard hurricinrana and then a cover…1…2…Kickout! Amber goes for another superman punch but Page avoids it this time and connects with Princess Kick instead. Page then follows up with a claymore kick. Page locks in a crossface chicken wing. Amber reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds, forcing a break. Page with a spike ddt. Page with The Bling Lock. Amber reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, forcing the break. Page with Sexy Back and then goes for Princess Cut but Amber counters into a back stabber. Amber locks in a guillotine choke. Page reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Amber waits as Page tries to pull herself up. Amber goes for Diamond Standard…but Page counters…DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER by the champion! Page covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW X Division Champion: Danielle Page

--

MADZ -
Really? Did y'all really think the Bratz lifee was going to coward to your little fate and fear theory? You guys want our attention. The Bling Empire or shall I call it the momma bear with her baby cubs? I mean that's cute isn't it Bianca?

Madz would let out a small laugh. Bianca was holding the camera at first but she would then position it to capture them both. Bianca was live streaming from her ‘X’ account. . Madz and Bianca were both wearing their Wrestling attire. With their new Bratz lifee shirts that were the color hot pink. There championships around their waist. They both had pink Santa hats on. Trying to be in the Christmas spirit.

BIANCA -
It's actually kind of creepy. Like she reminds me of that mom from Mean Girls. Who wanted to be the ‘cool’ mom? But instead of Regina getting hit by a bus it would be Danielle. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

MADZ -
End of the year bash. You know I won an award last year. The bash is kind of my thing. Like Johnathan and Clyde I know mommy dearest brainwashed you into thinking you have the slightest chance to even put your paws on our tag team championships but like you say over and over again fate isn't allowing that to happen.

BIANCA -
I get it. You want your whole empire to have gold. You want your empire to be at the top. You want it all. Johnathan and Clyde are not ready for that yet. I mean they can't even hold a conversation on social media. They can't even defend themselves. They can't handle it.

Every single day the Bratz lifee has a target on their backs. Madz and Bianca deal with it. They defend their championships. They give it their all like they always do and they win. They're not going to let a fake empire slow them down.

MADZ -
You guys cling to gold to be relevant. The Bratz lifee doesn't need gold to be something. Because we leave a mark anywhere we go. We rise above no matter what. You guys want our tag team championships? You're going to need more than your fate-time theory.

BIANCA -
It's funny they are throwing shade at us posting pictures of ourselves when momma bears posts twice as many as we do, maybe even more. Don't throw stones at glass houses babe. Madz maybe we should go and shatter the other bling empire's worlds. We should bring the whole damn empire down! You take out the arms of the empire first. Johnathan and Clyde. Then the legs. Then the body. Then Bam they all fall down. (Laughs)

Madz would move out of view of the camera. As she was grabbing something off-camera. She would pop back into view with an hourglass full of sand. She had a slight smirk on her face. As she whipped it against the wall.

MADZ -
The Bling Empire WE HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME NOW. If you want our championships come get them.

Madz and Bianca would laugh. They didn't believe in the whole fate thing. They've held the tag team championships for 8 months. They've defended them, they promoted them and they made the tag division great again. They weren't going to let a false empire snatch them away that easily. There live stream was still streaming as you could still hear Madz and Bianca still laughing before the scene fades.

---

Grudge Match
M.A.E.V.E vs Big Boss Akeem

[MAEVE starts fast with a running bicycle kick and then a flying knee strike. MAEVE with a diving knee drop and then a double foot stomp. Akeem tries to escape but MAEVE stops him. Rope hung neck breaker by MAEVE. Akeem rolls to the outside. MAEVE launches herself over the top with a plancha onto Akeem. She pulls him up and whips him but Akeem reverses, sending her crashing into the steel steps. Akeem rolls her back into the ring. Akeem with a brain buster. Akeem locks in a straight jacket crossface. MAEVE reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Akeem with a chickenwing facelock. MAEVE reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Akeem goes for another brain buster but MAEVE slips free, she accidentaly hits the referee, momentarily blinding him. Akeem slips some brass knucks on his hand and decks MAEVE! Akeem with Brazilian Kick. The cover…1…2…3!
WINNER: Big Boss Akeem

[Akeem celebrates momentarily before putting the boots to MAEVE. This is all ended rather abruptly when Savino makes his return, hitting the ring. Akeem backs up when Savino gets in his face. Referees and other officials get in between them to keep them separated.]

--

We open backstage where Jessica Lasiewicz is dressed in her mostly black Archangel ring gear. She has her GCW Heritage Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. But she is rushing all over the backstage area in search of her tag team partner and best friend Summer Collins. Jessica is terribly distraught over her missing friend. She is searching so much and so quickly that Leviticus is even having trouble keeping up with her.

Leviticus: Uh, Jess? Jessie…

Jessica Lasiewicz: Bądź cicho

Leviticus: Slow down.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Nie mogę zwolnić. Muszę znaleźć przyjaciela.

Leviticus finally jumps in front of The Archangel. Jessica sighs out of frustration.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Zejdź mi z drogi.

Leviticus: Look! You can’t keep this up! You need to stop and come back to the dressing room! You have to defend the Heritage Title against Amber Mansley and you don’t have much time left to prepare.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I am prepared, Levi. I have been preparing for her ever since the match was announced. I have been preparing myself for anyone and everyone who wants to step up to challenge me by defending this title against all comers. I am ready, Levi. There isn’t anything else I can do tonight except kick the crap out of Mansley.

Leviticus: Do you know that this title match is contested under Pure Rules?

Lasiewicz rolls her eyes.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Every Heritage Title Match is contested under Pure Rules, Levi. I know this. You should ask Amber if SHE knows it. In fact, you go do that? Find her and tell her. I’ll keep looking for Summer.

Leviticus points. Jessica furrows her brow.

Jessica Lasiewicz: What?

She turns around and is startled to see Summer Collins standing off in the distance. What’s extra startling to Jessica about this situation is that Summer is standing right next to Crystal Swift, a woman who Jessica had assumed was Summer’s arch rival. Crystal is wearing a Victorian style multi-colored garb and Summer is dressed similarly. Both women are sporting pink hair. Lasiewicz quickly rushes forward, approaching the pair.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Summer? What is this? And what are you doing with Crystal?

Summer Collins: You need to clean your ears out, Jessie. Cause you musta missed out on what I said. Me and Crystal made peace.

Jessica shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: No, I remember that, but…

She motions to Summer.

Jessica Lasiewicz: …look at you! It looks like you’ve more than just made peace!

Crystal Swift: Yeah! We’re having fun! Nothing wrong with fun, is there?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Stay out of it, Crystal!

She turns her attention back to Summer.

Jessica Lasiewicz: What happened to Fabulous? I thought you and I were ride or die? I thought we were going to dominate GCW together?

Summer Collins: Oh you worry wart! Fabulous is gonna be A-OK! You and I are still ride or die! Except maybe we’ll do more of making other people die. Anyway, think about it, Jessie, you and I started as Fame & Fortune. We evolved into Fabulous. We evolved further into Fabulous Cheerleaders. We’ve constantly evolved when the time calls for it. And Crystal has convinced me that now may be the time to evolve yet again.

Collins extends her hand.

Summer Collins: You should join us.

Jessica Lasiewicz: You’re being serious, aren’t you?

Summer Collins: Absolutely!

Jessica shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I don’t…I mean NO! I can’t! Not this! And not with her!

She points to Crystal, who in turn sticks her tongue out at Jessica. Summer sighs.

Summer Collins: That’s sad. I thought you said we were ride or die. I thought you swore to stick by my side.

Summer and Crystal turn to walk off.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I did…wait…

Summer and Crystal hear her but they do not stop. They continue walking, leaving a distraught Jessica behind.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I did promise to stick with her. I promised.

Leviticus approaches.

Leviticus: Jess?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Huh?

Leviticus: I know that was rough but you need to get ready to defend that championship. You need to try and refocus.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Yeah…

--

[Inside the plush locker room of the GCW Heavyweight Champion Alexander Jones, Janelle St Claire stands by Veronica Starr and Trevor Cash. In the far back, the champion himself Alexander, Brodie and a few unrecognizable faces, enjoying a few cigars. Smoke fills up the room. A few women showing skin flank them.There's a massive TV mounted above their heads with the screen featuring the broadcast of this show. A few bottles are in front of them, tucked in a bucket. Trevor holds the World title within his hands, sporting a smug expression.]

Janelle: Thanks guys. I'm currently here with Veronica Starr and Trevor Cash. There's the World Champion Alexander Jones behind us.

Veronica: The best wrestler in the world.

[The brunette interrupted before dusting off her purple form fitting dress.]

Brodie: The GOAT!

[Brodie shouts from behind. Janelle and the others twist their heads towards his direction. Loud, booming clapping echos throughout the rooms from the others.]

Brodie: He the one! He the one!

[Trevor resorts to a neutral expression with his chest out and his right hand shoved inside his pocket.]

Janelle: Clearly you all are enjoying the festivities of the evening.

Trevor: Fruits of our labor.

Janelle: By the way, I suppose congrats should go to you Trevor as your other client, Big Boss Akeem, defeated M.A.E.V.E. Certainly the way he did he will be questioned and it appears that Savino is back and hot on his trail.

[Trevor gives a wry smile.]

Trevor: But a win is a win, correct Ms. St Claire?

[She presses her lips together.]

Trevor: At the end of the day, that's how you advance in this business. People can try to diminish Big Boss writing a wrong seven months in the making. But most of those people that do can't relate to success in any way. Likewise, people try to diminish Alexander. And yet, every day, he holds this.

[Trevor flashes the World Championship proudly. He then drapes it across his shoulder while Veronica watches.]

Trevor: Seven months and counting. Do you know, Ms. St. Claire, that Alexander is going to go an entire year without suffering a loss?

[Janelle nods. Trevor turns to Veronica before chuckling a bit.]

Trevor: I'm rambling about all the success we've had this year. You were going to ask us something right?

Veronica: Probably a basic question about the battle royals tonight right?

[Veronica's condescending tone causes Janelle to roll her eyes.]

Janelle: Well, I did.

Veronica: of course. Typical. Like you. Typical. Unoriginal.

[Veronica shrugs.]

Brodie: Doesn't matter who wins. They ass getting bagged up!

[Brodie belts. Trevor raises an eyebrow.]

Trevor: Well, first off, Alexander has made it clear that he wants his next challenge to be Julia Braddock. We've talked about it for months. Tabitha and I...I knew she was kicking this idea for the battle royal for a while. There's been a few instances where non title matches between Alexander and members of the roster have been discussed. My client has made it clear to Tabitha that he does not believe in non title matches as since he is the World Champion, the best wrestler in the world and holder of the most prestigious title in the world, there is nothing to gain from wrestling matches in which he has nothing to gain and his reputation to lose. On top of that, this is show business.

[Trevor pauses.]

Trevor: Not show friends. We don't believe in charity. We want the biggest gates. The biggest matches. And the biggest names. And Julia Braddock, the former face of GCW. The legend. The foundation to which this company stands on, going against the new face of GCW. The new legend. Alexander Jones. That is money.

[He then sighs.]

Trevor: However, I did not get my wish for this battle royal idea to simply be wishful thinking. Nor did I get my request that Miss America would not be allowed to compete in one of these battle royals.

[Janelle jukes her head back.]

Janelle: Wait. I'm sorry. You requested Miss America to be out of the Battle Royal?

[Trevor responds directly.]

Trevor: I did. Because despite public belief, despite the vocal minority of X formerly known as Twitter, I do not feel she has done enough to re enter the title conversation. I don't question Silverstone's business acumen. However, I wonder if public pressure influenced this. Besides, Julia Braddock, once she defeats Audrey Powers, which is my prediction, matches up far better as a potential opponent and challenger. but..be as it may. I expect Miss America to prove me right and end up falling short. As far as whoever wins at the end of the night, my opinion remains the same, We will keep pushing for the Julia Braddock match. But until then, for whoever wins tonight. Thank me, thank us, thank Alexander, for the ability to put food on your table for your kids, your family and yourself. Because behind me is the hottest ticket in pro wrestling. Behind me is the man that's been above and beyond, ahead of the pack. Behind me is the man everyone wants to be, wants to beat and wants to root for their downfall.

[Alexander can be seen lounging in his seat as a woman gives him company.]

Trevor: Whoever wins tonight will have earned their keep. They'll earn the privilege to challenge the man who not even God could beat. They'll be able to provide for themselves off the back of Alexander Jones. And they will become just another name, in the increasing list of names, to go down by the hands of Alexander Jones.

[Trevor flashes the World title.]

Trevor: The symbol of excellence. Right here. Anything other than this is just a cheap intimation. This is the real deal.

[Veronica smirks as Trevor relaxes. Brodie is heard shouting as Alexander simply observes everything with an arrogant expression on his face.]

Janelle: Thank you for this time.

Veronica; You're welcome.

--

Heritage Championship
Contested Under Heritage (Pure) Rules
–20 Counts for a count out
–Only 3 rope breaks per competitor
–Title can change hands on a count out or a disqualification
Amber Mansley Vs Jessica Lasiewicz ©
[Jessica ducks a clothesline and then connects with a cartwheel kick. Amber scrambles back to her feet but is knocked back down by a handspring kick. Jessica whips Amber into a corner and connects with a hand spring elbow. Jessica with a snap suplex out of the corner and then connects with Our Lady Peace. Jessica with a springboard lionsault for a cover…1…2Kickout! Jessica goes for a scissors kick but Amber ducks and goes for Slay Boo but Jessica catches the foot and snaps off a dragon screw. Jessica locks in an leg grapevine. Amber reaches the ropes after fifteen seconds, forcing the break, that is her first of three rope breaks. Jessica drags her back to the center and tries to lock in a figure four but Amber counters with a small package…1…2Kickout! Jessica and Amber pop back up and Amber hits Slay Boo out of nowhere. Amber with a release German suplex and then a standing somersault leg drop. Amber covers…1…2Kickout! Amber with a big boot sending Jessica tumbling to the outside.]

[Amber with a springboard plancha over the top takes out Lasiewicz. Amber violently whips Jessica into the steel steps. Danielle Page comes down to the ring and distracts the referee. This allows Amber to drill Lasiewicz with a shot from the ring bell. Page quickly rolls Lasiewicz back into the ring. Amber comes off the top with a moonsault! The cover…1….2…3NO! Lasiewicz kicks out! Amber is beside herself! Amber with CashApMe and then a cover…1…2…3NO! Jessica gets her foot on the bottom rope. That was the first of her three rope breaks. Amber measures Jessica as she pulls herself up. Amber goes for a superkick but Jessica catches her and counters with a dragon screw. Lasiewicz immediately steps through into a figure four and bridges into the Four Card Trick! Danielle Page again jumps up on the apron to distract the referee. Amber taps out like mad but the referee doesn’t see it! Clyde Sutter runs down and with his long arms grabs Amber and pulls her towards the ropes. Amber grabs the ropes. Now the referee turns and sees this and orders Lasiewicz to break. That was the second of Amber’s three rope breaks.]

[Lasiewicz is enraged. She goes outside and retrieves a steel chair she chases Page first and Page runs to the back. Sutter tries to catch Lasiewicz but gets a chair shot to the head for his troubles. Jessica brings the chair in the ring. The referee warns her and Jessia comes to her senses and drops the chair…but not before Amber Mansley floors her with Its Giving Finisher! The cover…1…2…3NOOO! Lasiewicz manages to get a shoulder up! Amber begins to arguing with the referee. Meanwhile Jessica tries to recover. Page returns to the ringside are and gets the referee’s attention. Jessica drops Amber with Our Lady of Sorrows, spiking Amber on her head! Jonathan Scarborough enters the ring and picks up the steel chair Lasiewicz just had. He takes aim…but Lasiewicz turns around and catches him in the act. Scarborough then throws the chair at her. Jessica catches it and Scarborough exits the ring. The referee turns around to see Amber down and Jessica wielding a steel chair. The referee calls for the bell.]
WINNER via Disqualification and NEW GCW Heritage Champion: Amber Mansley

[Lasiewicz lays out the referee with the steel chair! Lasiewicz then chases Page and Scarborough away. Lasiewicz takes Amber and applies a figure four across the steel ring post. Lasiewicz is screaming with rage and anger keeping the hold locked in as long as possible before referees and other officials hit the ring and peel her off. Jonathan Scarborough, meanwhile, returns to carry an unconscious Amber Mansley away while Danielle Page carries the X Division and Amber’s newly won Heritage Title belts with her.]

--

Jazmyn Rain is backstage and she seems to be in more of a neutral mood than anything. She does have some stuff to talk about and in front of her hometown crowd, she doesn’t hesitate to express her thoughts.

Jazmyn Rain: It’s almost Resurrection season already? Holy crap! Yeah,, that seemed like it went too fast. But then again, GCW doesn’t have as many shows as they once did a few years back so it’s certainly obvious where it comes from. That being said? After recent events, it’s ZERO TOLERANCE from now on! I’ve had it with people thinking they can use me as a stepping stone to relevancy or with people acting like I don’t matter around here because I very much DO matter and I WILL be proving that when I win not one, but TWO matches…

Jazmyn pauses and lets out a bit of a sigh before she continues.

Jazmyn Rain: I really should have far more opportunities like this, I’m just saying. It feels as if things have taken a bit of a chill since last Resurrection and that I’ve wasted too much time. Well I’ve had it with all of that and there’s no better way to prove what I mean when I win the battle royal and then I go on to win against whoever is in the other one later. To do this, in my own hometown, my own backyard, no less, it would definitely mean something. I am not going to make this the Victoria Salinas drama hour where I am going to make promises to leave GCW again just because things aren’t going my way and when I look in the ring that I’m in and I see the people that I have to go through, then why not me? Civil War last year didn’t go great for me at all and this time? I HAVE to do better than that. This isn’t going to be some ‘new kids on the block’ bullshit all over again.

I am NOT going to step aside for ANYONE!

I don’t give a FUCK if someone tells me “Jazmyn, step aside and let all these new kids take over”

FUCK THAT!

After recent events, I’m DONE just taking that crap! I don’t care who you are. I don’t care if you’re this supposed legend in Kayla Jones. I sure as hell don’t give a shit if you’re a Hall of Fame member in this thing. I don’t care if you’re Kimberly Williams who has to be literally the most annoying person in GCW to be honest. I WILL be the one that wins this battle royal and the only thing I can promise you people, aside from winning the whole damn thing, is that the person that I have to beat to get to Civil War WON’T be Victoria “I’m a quitter” Salinas because she’s not good enough to get to that type of spot anymore.

She might as well join Transcendence because that’s the only way she’ll be relevant around here again. I came back here for two reasons: to get my revenge on Angelica Jones for the way my previous GCW run ended and I’ve already been there and done that, and to become a world champion again and I’ll be damned if someone else is going to slow me down. I’m happy that I’ve long accomplished mission one, but mission two is taking way too damn long! I WON at Resurrection, damn it! I had one of the most memorable comebacks in GCW history! I even won a couple of awards! And to be treated like I’ve been treated lately is disrespectful to the legacy that I’ve built here. Well guess what? It’s time to bring it all back and that’s exactly what I am going to do. So to anyone that thinks that they can beat me just to make a name for themselves or to make themselves relevant again, you’ve got another thing coming. No matter how much the CONSPIRACY around here wants to put me out to pasture, it’s NOT going to happen!

I go out on MY terms… nobody else’s… again!

I’m not here for friendships because my last GCW run has proven that friendships fuck you over and by the way, NEVER give up a world championship over a friendship that wasn’t worth supporting to begin with. In MY hometown, you all remember WHY Livewire was MY show… and why this was, and will be again… MY company!

Jazmyn makes her departure from the scene at this point and she is clearly heated as the scene fades out.

--

We open backstage where we find Kimberly Williams dressed in her crimson red and black dragon emblem ring gear. She has her Unsanctioned Title draped over her right shoulder, her HKW Bloodlust Title draped over her left shoulder, and her Zion Hardcore Title wrapped around her waist. A twisted grin is etched across her face.

Kimberly Williams: Well what do ya know? Battle royals galore and everyone is invited to the battle royal party! Including me and Wasley! Except I don’t know where Wasley ran off too. He’s probably hiding under the ring. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure he gets to the party wearing his Sunday best.

She winks at the camera.

Kimberly Williams: As for me? I’m wearing my best! I got my great new ring gear and I have THREE death match championships to boot! I have proven time and time again that I am the undisputed Queen of the Death Match. But one thing I haven’t done is become a World Champion. Now in the past that didn’t really bother me that much. But I know I am capable of becoming World Champion. I know I am capable of achieving what my sisters have achieved, what my mother has achieved, I know I can be a world champion. Maybe tonight is the night that I take that first big step forward? Maybe I can win this bad boy and earn a shot at ol’ Alex and the World Championship?

She shrugs her shoulders.

Kimberly Williams: Or maybe I’ll just wait until Civil War? I have plenty of opportunities to get the job done. Imagine a chaos queen like me as the world champion? It could happen! But first I have to get through this battle royal.

Williams points a finger at the camera.

Kimberly Williams: And maybe I’ll run into you, Jazmyn! Yeah! You’re my new special friend! And I intend to make things very interesting for you in the next few weeks! If you need a new project to work on, Jazmyn, then you just met the mother of all projects! I’ll see you out there!

Kim skips away happily.

--

Battle Royal #2
[Sierra and Arcadia of Transcendence pair off against Queens of Chaos members Jessi Ozborne and Kimberly Williams. Jazmyn renews her rivalry with Tori Colbert, cheap shotting her to get her down. Aria pairs off against Mara Kade. The strange new look Summer Collins goes after Jessica Carter with a newfound violence and rage. Kayla and Travis Vessey fight in a battle of GCW Originals. Karen McBride targets Mai Hayabusa and Kana Hoshiko goes after Rina Takeuie. Mara with a hip toss to Aria and then a spinning back fist. Mara goes for a clothesline but Aria ducks and connects with a pele kick. Summer violently chokes Carter. Summer is pushed off. Carter goes for Ass Kisser and connects. Carter pulls Summer up but Summer spits a pink mist into her eyes. Summer clotheslines Carter over the top and to the outside. Vessey with a snap suplex to Kayla. Vessey with a back drop driver to Kayla. Vessey goes for a power bomb but Kayla slips free and connects with Ginger Snap. Kayla with a Kaylan Wind Kick to Vessey. Summer tries to sneak up from behind but Kalya superkicks Summer as well. Karen with a gut wrench suplex to Mai Hayabusa. Karen goes for McBride’s Ride but Mai slips out of it and drops her with a back stabber. Kana Hoshiko with a slingblade to Rina. Kayla goes to try and eliminate Summer but Crystal Swift emerges to the ringside area. She hands Summer a… candy cane wrapped in barbed wire? Whatever it is, Summer uses it against Kayla’s face. Summer then throws Kayla out of the ring. Travis picks Summer from behind and snaps off a German suplex. Kim and Jessi with stereo superkicks to Sierra and Arcadia then stereo running knee strikes to Sierra and Arcadia. Kim rolls out of the ring from underneath the bottom rope. Aria with a double arm ddt to Mara Kade. Mai Hayabusa with a head scissors takedown to Karen Mcbride. Rina with a spear to Kana. Crystal tries to sneak up from behind Kim but Kim drops her with a Wasley shot to her head! Kim then begins to throw various weapons into the ring: steel chairs, Singapore canes, trash can lids, and then finally Kim brings in a barbed wire bat and a bag. Kim enters the ring and pours the contents of the bag onto the mat…broken glass and tacks! Mara grabs a trash can lid and smacks Aria with it. Tori with a stunner on Jazmyn. Jazmyn grabs a steel chair and blasts Tori with it. Jazmyn ddts Tori on the chair before eliminating her. Travis sets Summer up for a pile driver but Summer lands a low blow. Summer with Stock Market Crash onto Vessey onto the pile of tacks and broken glass. Summer eliminates Vessey. Karen goes to lock in the anaconda vice but Mai blocks it. Mai with a face buster onto Karen onto the pile of tacks and glass. Mai dropkicks Karen sending her tumbling to the outside. Jessi Ozborne with Brannigan’s Law to Sierra. Kim hits Arcadia in the face with the barbed wire bat. Kim with Morrigan’s wrath sending Arcadia over the top and to the outside. Summer hits Jessi from behind with the steel chair. Kim goes to save her fellow Queen of Chaos, brawling with Summer. Sierra takes advantage and has Jessi Ozborne set up for Dynasty Drop but Jessi counters, backdropping Sierra over the top rope and to the outside. Rina snap suplexes Kana Hoshiko onto a chair. Jazmyn clotheslines Rina over the top and to the outside. Mai with Shinobi to Jazmyn when she turns around! Mai locks in an arm bar. Aria and Mara are fighting near the ropes. Kana Hoshiko tries to dropkick them both and both go over the top but they land on the apron. Aria with a superkick to Mara, sending her to the outside. Aria with a springboard cross body block taking down Hoshiko. Jessi tries to save Kim from Summer but Summer spits more mist into Jessi’s eyes. Kim then charges and Catcus clotheslines herself and Summer over the top and to the outside. Both are eliminated and they continue to fight through the crowd. Kana Hoshiko with a slingblade onto Aria. Jazmyn takes advantage, dumping Kana over the top and to the outside! Mai goes for a superkick and connects, sending Jazmyn tumbling to the outside but Jazmyn hangs on, skinning the cat back in. Mai charges to finish the job but Jazmyn back drops her over the top and to the outside. We are down to three: Jessi Ozborne, Jazmyn Rain, and Arai Stevens-Crawford. Jessi is still blinded from the mist. Jazmyn takes Singapore cane and blasts her in the face. Jazmyn then throws Jessi out of the ring. Jazmyn leans over and shouts “Queens of Chaos sucks!” Mistake. Kimberly Williams has returned to the ring. Jazmyn turns around and finds Jessi’s Queens of Chaos stablemate hs returned. Kim playfully waves. Jazmyn charges but Kim ducks and then delivers Shadowblade. Kim throws Jazmyn out of the ring, eliminating her!]
WINNER: Aria Stevens-Crawford

--

Jessica Lasiewicz, the now former GCW Heritage Champion, is walking through parking lot area. Leviticus is trying to keep up with her.

Leviticus: Jess! Get back here! Its ok, you lost the title, but we can move on from this! X Division Title? Civil War is coming up? You came in second last year! Try to win it all and main event Resurrection! Become World Champion! We can make movies about you overcoming adversity and…

Jessica Lasiewicz: Did you pay the fine?

Leviticus: For trashing the referee? Yeah.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Good. I’ll focus on Civil War later. I will win it this time. I have come in second place twice now. Its about damn time I won. But for now I need to do something to clear my mind.

Leviticus: What?

Suddenly a pink limousine pulls up beside them. The back passenger’s side opens and Summer Collins pokes her head out.

Summer Collins: I thought you mighta changed your mind, you silly girl you!

Jessica Lasiewicz: I have no idea what’s happened to you, or what Crystal has told you, but you don’t have to do this!

Summer Collins: Ummm…yep! Yep I do!

And with that Summer gets back in the limo and it drives away, leaving Jessica and Leviticus alone.

---

Grudge Match
Julia Braddock vs Aubrianna Powers

[Braddock with a clothesline, another clothesline, a spinning heel kick, an axe kick, and a scissors kick. Braddock with a superkick sending Powers tumbling to the outside. Braddock launches herself over the top with a suicide dive onto Powers. Braddock with Full Nelson release suplex to Powers on the outside. Braddock slingshots Powers, sending her face first onto the steel ring post. Braddock rolls Powers back into the ring. Braddock goes for a split legged moonsault! The cover…1…2Kickout! Braddock notices that Powers is bleeding. She mounts her and rains down right hands to open the cut up even more. Braddock uncovers the ring pad revealing the steel bolt. Braddock slingshots Powers face first into the turnbuckle bolt. Powers is now busted wide open and bleeding profusely. Braddock drops an elbow, a second elbow, a third elbow, curtsies, and drops a fourth elbow. She hits the ropes and delivers Excommunication. She covers…1….2…3NO! Powers shoots her shoulder up off the mat. Braddock hooks Powers and drops her with Cult of Personality, rolls through, connects with a second Cult of Personality, hangs on, rolls through, drops her with a third Cult of Personality, hangs on, rolls through, drops her with a fourth Cult of Personality. Braddock then goes to the second rope and sits, mocking Powers as she gets up. Powers is woozy from being dropped on her head so many times and staggers as she turns around into The Kensington Knockout, the blockbuster from Braddock. Braddock pulls Powers up and drops her with Chastisement. The cover…1…2….3NO! Braddock gets up off of Powers. She says she’s not done yet. Braddock hooks Powers for The Vow of Chastity…she connects! The cover…1…2…3NO! Again Braddock gets up off of Powers. Aubrianna is barely conscious at this point but Braddock shouts at her “YOU WILL WORSHIP ME!” Braddock then hooks Powers in The Guillotine. Powers is bleeding profusely all over the mat and all over Braddock. It is clear that Powers is unconscious and unable to defend herself. The referee calls for the bell.]
WINNER: Julia Braddock

--

We open backstage near the ready area. Clyde Sutter is there standing patiently with a look of confidence upon his face.

Clyde Sutter: Ms. Lewis…Bianca…you are not very popular. And you don’t really care, do you? I admire that. You’ve been willing to do whatever it takes to hang onto those GCW World Tag Team Championships. I admire that as well. In another day and another age, we might have been allies. Fate is impressed with you. Fate is pleased with you. That is why fate has allowed you to hang onto those tag team championships for as long as you have.

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: Unfortunately fate doesn’t make the rules. The rules are that everyone has a time and a place when their number is called and they are to be brought down low. Fate itself cannot change that. Fate merely dictates the WHEN. Fate doesn’t get its hands dirty. Fact is, there are those that fate actually likes and therefore fate doesn’t want to do the dirty deed itself. That is where I come in. I am the enforcer of fate’s will. Fate has finally dictated that tonight is the night your number is called. Tonight is the night when The Bratz Life is brought down low.

The Assassin laughs.

Clyde Sutter: I promise you, ladies, that it will be quick…but it WILL NOT be painless. Your tag team championship is at its end. Enjoy your final few minutes as champions. Tick, tock…

--

Immediately before the big match, Jonathan Scarborough is in the back. The camera, right in his face, catches his last thoughts...

Scarborough: "This is it, baby! Scarborough and Sutter, representing The Bling Empire... new Champs! Let's fucking go!"

Clapping his hands directly at the camera, he carroes on towards the ring with supreme confidence. We go to ringside...

--

Unified Tag Team Championships
Jonathan Scarsborough & Clyde Sutter vs The Bratz Lifee ©

[Scarborough and Madison start out the match. Madison with a jumping knee strike, a bicycle knee, and a spinning heel kick. She tags out to Bianca. Bianca and Madison with Bratz Era to Scarborough. Bianca covers…1…2…3NO! Scarborough kicks out! Bianca goes for a hurricinrana but Scarborough counters into a sitout power bomb. Scarborough tags out to Sutter. Sutter with a clothesline from hell to Bianca. Sutter with Assassination to Bianca. Sutter whips Bianca into The Bling Empire corner. Sutter with a running splash. He tags out to Scarborough. Sutter and Scarborough with a belly to back suplex/neck breaker combination move. Scarborough covers…1…2…Kickout! Scarborough with a rolling neck breaker and then a step over cloverleaf. Bianca reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, forcing a break. Scarborough tags back out to Sutter. Sutter whips Bianca into the ropes. Madison Lewis makes a blind tag. Sutter with a huge spine buster to Bianca. But Lewis with a superkick! Another superkick! Then a shining wizard and Sutter is down! Lewis with a sit out hip toss! Lewis with a second rope diving leg drop to Sutter for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Madison tags out to Bianca. Madison and Bianca with a high-low double team to Sutter. Scarborough tries to enter the ring but they connect with a stereo superkick to Scarborough sending him to the outside. Bianca tags back out to Madison. Bianca and Lewis with another Bratz Era, this time to Sutter. The cover by Madison…1…2…3NO! Sutter gets a shoulder up! Scarborough pulls Bianca out of the ring and they start to brawl. Amber Mansley comes down and distracts the referee. Meanwhile Danielle Page enters the ring without anyone noticing and blasts Madison in the head with the X Division Title belt! Page exits, smirking devilishly, while Sutter pulls himself up. He picks up the pieces of a fallen and near unconscious Madison and locks in Judgment Day! The ring belt did the damage but this choke hold makes it academic. The referee calls for the bell.]
WINNERS and NEW GCW World Tag Team Champions: Jonathan Scarsborough & Clyde Sutter

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is still in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders.

Janelle St. Claire: Julia! Congratulations on a very impressive and very dominating performance tonight against Aubrianna Powers who…

Braddock holds up a hand to silence Janelle.

Julia Braddock: Let me stop you right there, Janelle. Tonight is THE END of whatever issue I had with Powers. I swore I would put an end to her and I did. Anytime I make a Vow of Chastity you can take it to the bank. Powers didn’t believe me. I told her I would kick the ever living crap out of her, humble her, and make her worship me. That’s what happened tonight. I beat her half to death, gave her a concussion, left her unconscious in a puddle of her own blood. She was absolutely humiliated and yes, I would safely say that I made her worship me. That’s all I want to say about Powers because I am finished with her.

Janelle St. Claire: In that case, what’s on your mind about the future? What does the future hold for Julia Braddock?

Julia Braddock: I think I made that perfectly clear already on social media. But I will say it again in case anyone wasn’t paying attention.

Braddock holds up three fingers.

Julia Braddock: THREE TIMES I sat upon the throne of Global Championship Wrestling. The most recent time the throne was stolen from me. I never got a fair shot at getting it back. My goal now is to reclaim that throne, the GCW World Championship. This Queen is going back on the throne, Janelle, that is what the future holds for me. So I am hereby declaring that I am entering the 2024 Civil War Match and that I will win it for an unprecedented THIRD TIME! Nobody has ever done that! Nobody! But I am going to be the first! I will be the first three time Civil War Match winner and that is just the beginning. I will go to Resurrection and whether its Alexander Jones, Miss America, or Aria Stevens-Crawford, I will challenge for the GCW World Championship. I will become the NEW GCW World Champion. And that, Janelle, is a Vow of Chastity!

Braddock turns and walks off.

---

#1 Contenders Match for the World Championship @ Civil War 2024
Miss America vs Aria Stevens-Crawford

[Aria strikes first with a clothesline, a hip toss, and a step up enziguri. Aria with a Russian legsweep and then a swinging neck breaker. She tries to end it early with a cover…1…Kickout! Aria with a head scissors takedown and then climbs to the top rope and looks for a hurricinrana but Miss America avoids it at the last possible second. Miss America with a Red White Black and Blue Kick followed by an American Legsweep. She covers…1…2Kickout! Miss America with a snap suplex into a chin lock. Crawford fights up to her knees and then back up to her feet. Miss America switches to a side headlock. Crawford counters with a belly to back suplex. Aria with a rolling knee bar. Miss America reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds, forcing the break. Aria with Overture to Victory and then the cover…1…2…3NO! Miss America gets a shoulder up! Aria with a rolling single leg crab. Miss America reaches the ropes after about thirty seconds, forcing the break. Aria drags Miss America to the center and tries to apply a figure four but Miss America counters into a small package…1…2…NO! Aria kicks out! Aria goes for another Overture to Victory but Miss America counter with a release Northern Lights suplex. Miss America with Fireworks. She rolls over into the cover…1…2…3NO! Aria gets a shoulder up!]

[Miss America with another Fireworks to Aria. Miss America goes for Manifest Destiny but Aria gets her knees up at the last second! Aria with a step up enziguri. She goes up to the top and goes for the hurricinrana, this time she connects! Aria goes for Vipress Sonata…she hits it! The cover…1…2…3NOOO! Miss America shoots her shoulder up at two and three quarters! Aria wastes no time. She hooks Miss America for Masterstroke but Miss America counters with a back body drop. Miss America hooks in the American Dream! Is this it? Crawford is fading. Aria fights it for as long as she can. The referee looks ready to call it. Aria with a desperation counter, a jaw breaker! Aria with a small package…1…2…3NOOOO! Miss America kicks out! Aria goes for Vipress Sonata again but Miss America blocks it and connects with Red White Black and Blue Kick! Miss America goes for Manifest Destiny again, this time she connects! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Miss America