Fever 4.02

admin
Site Admin

Fever 4.02

Post by admin » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:03 pm

January 27th, 2024 - Moda Center in Portland, Oregon

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Summer Collins and Crystal Swift, they are PURE FABULOUS!

"Institutionalized" by Suicide Tendencies begins to play. As the lights dim, the music fills the air, signaling the arrival of the dynamic duo. Outbursts of colorful lights flicker, and the crowd roars with a mixed reaction as Summer and Crystal emerge, exuding eccentric energy. Summer Collins strides with a mischievous grin. Her gear combines pastel pinks and blues, adorned with frills and lace, creating a sweet yet daring look. Crystal Swift follows, twirling and bouncing, her attire mirroring Summer’s style but with vibrant purples and greens. Their wild, untamed hair flows freely as they embrace their erratic personas. The duo dances down the aisle, teasing the audience with unpredictable moves. Summer playfully waves to fans, while Crystal performs spontaneous cartwheels. The fans are swept into the whirlwind of their unpredictable charm. Reaching the ring, they slide under the ropes with synchronized flair. Summer and Crystal amplify the chaos, provoking a wide variety of boos, cheers, and laughter from the audience.

Summer Collins: Greetings, my peeps!

Crystal Swift: Hi there!

Both ladies wave furiously at the crowd.

Summer Collins: Some of you may still be surprised by the fact that Crystal and I are united. That we are soul sisters.

Crystal Swift: Is that a thing? Soul sisters?

Summer Collins: It is if I say so! But it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone, at least not to anyone who does their homework. Crystal and I have known one another since school. We grew up together and yes, we drifted apart, but we reunited here in Global Championship Wrestling. And Purity is what brought us back together again as good friends. I learned all about Purity, I was indoctrinated into the teachings of Purity by the master herself Loretta Inglewood and I passed those teachings onto Crystal. Crystal here just had to remind me of those teachings. She had to point out that Purity had been tried and rejected by GCW. Crystal had even pointed out that even I had rejected Purity. Her words convicted me. Her words made me realize that I needed to return to Purity and finish the job. Because when Purity was rejected, the next logical step is to burn everything to the ground and rebuild it in the image of Purity. Thus PURE FABULOUS was born…to finish the job started by Purity many years ago…

Crystal Swift: Come one! Come all! This is your chance to jump on this absolutely awesome bandwagon, ladies and germs! You can be as cool as us, hang with us, and maim and brutalize people side by side with the cool kids in school! Join Pure Fabulous! Or you can stand on the sidelines. You can be on the wrong side of history. And in doing you make yourself our target. It really is up to you guys! But choose wisely! I do like my fair share of bloodshed! Don’t make me shed yours!

Collins shakes her head.

Summer Collins: Pure Fabulous has its doors opened to anyone who wishes to join our cause and finish the job. I intend to finish the job one way or another. But I wasn’t alone at the start of this whole movement. I wasn’t the only one who learned from Ms. Inglewood. You all have been reminded by now about my BFF’s involvement in Purity.

She and Crystal wave playfully.

Crystal Swift: Hi, Jessie! Wazzzuuuppp?!

Summer Collins: You were always special to Loretta. You were special, Jessie, because you were more than just a mere follower or a simple learner. You were a true believer in everything she taught you. You were more of a disciple than anything else. Hell, years after she left you took up the mantle and became Purity’s figurehead yourself. But then something happened. You got frightened of what you had become. You saw who you had become and you decided to deny it. You denied any of it was real, you tried to deny that you were that person. But that is the real you, Jessie. You want to be high and mighty, you want to be the moral compass of GCW, you want to believe that good and Purity is capable of triumph. But what we are telling you is that good has been rejected, Purity has been rejected, and the only thing left to do now is burn it all to the ground and rebuild it in our image.

She points.

Summer Collins: In YOUR image, Jessie. Quit denying who you are, quit fighting it, and join us. Join us burning everything to the ground and we can create it all anew.

Crystal Swift: But first we gotta fight some soviets! So Karina, Ana, bring your happy asses to the ring so we can kick ‘em all over Portland!

Summer Collins: The purging has begun. It started with Leviticus and it continues with The Soviet Gingers. GCW, do not fall like them. Join us…

Crystal Swift: …or else!

Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight
Pure Fabulous (Summer & Crystal) vs. The Soviet Gingers
[Summer pairs off against Karina while Crystal fights Anastasia. This is an all out fight from the early stages with rights and lefts exchanged. Summer and Crystal then deliver stereo superkicks that send Karina and Anastasia tumbling over the top and to the outside. Summer with a baseball slide into a head scissors takedown on Karina and Crystal with a suicide dive onto Anastasia. Karina snatches the ring bell and blasts Summer in the face. Crystal rushes to her aid and starts kicking away at Karina. Ivanova then floors Crystal with a Polish Hammer. Anastasia finds a Singapore Cane and uses it against Crystal and then against Summer. Karina gets a steel chair and blasts Summer in the head. Anastasia with a few more shots of the cane to Crystal. Karina goes for a pile driver on Summer but Summer back drops out of it. Anastasia with a leg lariat on the outside. Anastasia turns around into a Crystal Clear (rko) from Swift on the outside. Crystal picks up the fallen steel chair and starts wearing out Anastasia with it. Summer reaches underneath the ring and finds the infamous lollypop wrapped in barbed wire. Summer smashes it over Karina’s face! Anastasia with a belly to back suplex on Crystal on the outside. Anastasia spears Summer through the barricade. Karina and Anastasia take Summer and roll her back into the ring. Red Dead Redemption from Karina and Anastasia! The cover but Crystal is in to break it up! Crystal swings for the fences using the barbed wire lollypop, blasting Anastasia in the back and face but Karina kicks it out of her hand. Summer is back up and drops Karina with Summer’s End, the slingblade. Summer whips Karina into the ropes Crystal leaps off her feet, pop up power bomb neck breaker combo, PURE PERFECTION! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Pure Fabulous

=====================================================================

The scene rises up at a high-class restaurant. Jonathan Scarborough, the self-crowned GCW Fever Champion and one-half of the Undisputed Tag Team Champions, sits alone, a glass of red wine in front of him, as he surveys the menu. As he sits, a waitress approaches the table.

Waitress: “Are you ready to order, monsieur?”

Scarborough sits back, soaking it in.

Scarborough: “Ah, to hear the other native language of my homeland again. Uh… not quite yet, mademoiselle. I’m still awaiting my company.”

The waitress nods her head and heads off. As she does, Scarborough leans back in his seat, watching her go as she does. He smirks, nodding his head.

Scarborough: “The perks of stardom.”

Scarborough takes another sip of his wine as he looks towards the camera.

Scarborough: “See, it's not all backstage or ringside. When you're The Man, you find yourself in demand. Right now, for instance, I'm preparing to defend this Championship…”

Scarborough reveals the Fever Championship belt, setting it before him on the table.

Scarborough: “Before rolling back to Livewire to scope out the compe-tish for the World Tag straps, fighting for the right to challenge the Bling Empire. And really, that's the way it should go. After all, as Fever Champion, I am not only the longest-reigning Champion in GCW, but because of this show and the lax standards for challengers, I'm probably the fightingest as well.”

He scoffs.

Scarborough: “Look at the list of my challengers and tell me who deserved the chance to unseat The Man? You can't. But here we are, walking to Fever, where I will defend again against Melanie McBride. Well, welcome to the main event, Mel. Don't expect me to take it easy on ya… The Man only has one speed…”

The Waitress re-emerges, this time leading another unseen woman to the table. Scarborough smiles.

Scarborough: “And it appears my date has arrived, so the rest of the night is private. Shoo…”

Scarborough shoos the camera away as the camera catches only a glimpse of hair. The scene cuts.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is walking out of the bedroom of the Caroline Aster Suite in the Ritz Carlton in Chicago, Illinois.
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:(Smiling)Oh my God!..You’re insatiable Darian.
Danielle takes a deep breath.
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Wow! I wish I could say I was in Portland with all of you but I am right here in Chicago handling some much needed business. But don’t get it twisted my guy Johnathan is going to successfully defend his Fever Championship once again. I am rooting for you, buddy. I know you’ll do the Bling Empire proud because winning is what the Bling Empire does.
Danielle walks over to the coffee table in the living room in the suite. She leans over and picks up the GCW X-Division title belt. She looks at the belt then looks back up.
“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I am eight months into my X-Division title reign and there is obviously no end in sight. So Zoey Styles and Aria Stevens Crawford better enjoy their time in the limelight till I defeat whichever one of you becomes the number one contender to my championship. Then everyone from Tabitha all the way down to the GCW interns will get to see me continue to the GCW World Championship. I mean sure Alexander has been holding the championship way too long but I have many options to get myself to the World Championship. Option A is I can win the Civil War match, option B is I can beat Alexander in a non title match, or there is always option C. Just know I am going to be GCW World Heavyweight Champion at some point in 2024.

Amber Diamond vs. Jessica Carter
[Carter with a dropkick and a spinning heel kick. Carter with a one handed bulldog and then goes for a shining wizard and connects. She hooks Amber for a suplex but Amber floats over and strikes with a backstabber. Amber with a superman punch and then a spear. She covers but Carter kicks out at two. Amber with a superkick. She follows that up with Diamond Standard. Amber covers, hooking the leg…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

Backstage the cameras catch up to Janelle St. Claire. The intrepid reporter is standing next to “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz. Jessica is wearing black denim pants, black boots, a black crop top, and a hooded black leather jacket.

Janelle St. Claire: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is one of the already declared entrants into the 2024 Civil War Match. Please welcome “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz!

The fans can be heard cheering in the background. Lasiewicz just nods her head.

Janelle St. Claire: Before we discuss the Civil War Match, I want to ask you about what Summer Collins and Crystal Swift said this evening and what they have been saying about you for the past few weeks. They claim you belong with them, that you should join them in spreading anarchy, in burning GCW to the ground. Summer even went as far as to present evidence over social media. Do you have a response?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Dlaczego musisz mnie torturować?

Janelle furrows her brow in confusion.

Janelle St. Claire: Excuse me?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Honestly, Janelle, I do not have anything else to say about them. They want to keep dredging up the past. Yes, I once belonged to Purity. Yes, I was once Loretta Inglewood’s disciple. Yes, that picture on social media is legitimate…but it was from over a decade ago. I am NOT that person any longer and Summer seems to forget it. Summer also seems to forget that SHE was the person most responsible for saving me from becoming that person. But she wants to drag me back into the past? She and Crystal want to drag me into their madness? I’m not interested. If that makes us enemies then so be it. But I will not continue to live in the past. Everything in this business is about the future, Janelle, which is why my focus is not on Pure Fabulous. My focus is on the 2024 Civil War Match.

Janelle St. Claire: You are one of the betting favorites. You have twice come in second place in a Civil War Match. You know how to survive in this type of environment.

Jessica Lasiewicz: That’s right, twice I have come in second place. That is an incredible feat, if I do say so myself, but I know I can do better. I know I can win the whole thing. This year I will accept nothing less than victory. Civil War is all about opportunities. I could place third and earn a shot at the tag team titles, which are valuable to me. I could place second, earning a rematch for the Heritage Title that was stolen from me. That would be sweet revenge. But I’m not interested in any of that. I want one thing and one thing only and that is to main event Resurrection. I want to win the GCW World Championship. That is my future, Janelle, and as far as betting goes?

The Archangel looks into the camera and winks.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Come and place your bets.

Backstage…

Mariah Starr: “I'll be honest… I didn’t think you were gonna show.”

Mariah and her tag team partner, Rina Takeuie, stand in the hallways as they watch the parties approach: Five Boroughs Wrestling World Tag Team Champions Zara Grimm and Kailey Queen, XS.

Kailey: “Well we have to thank you! I mean the invitation was so nice, and then to throw in these backstage passes? You really didn't have to go through all this effort just for us.”

Zara, sensing her partner gushing just a bit too much, reaches beside her, clasping her palm across the younger woman's mouth. She leans over and whispers.

Zara: “Too much.”

Zara releases Kailey's mouth.

Kailey: “Sorry.”

Turning back to Celestial, zara squares her shoulders.

Zara: “So what's the game here?”

Mariah: “I'm sorry?”

Zara: “You run footage of us on one show, then out of the blue, just ONE DAY before our next pay per view, you invite us to watch your match?”

Rina: “It's nothing nefarious, I promise. We understand the frustration you went through for years being underrated and undervalued. It's why we accepted your challenge for Festivus In Florida back in December. We respect what you do and we respect your ability. We just want to make sure things are square.”

Zara raised an eyebrow as she looks at Rina. Turning her head to Mariah, she nods slightly as the latter draws a cross over her heart. Zara steps back and confers with Kailey briefly, who nods her head.

Zara: “Okay, in the interest of respect, we'd like to offer you these…”

Kailey pulls out two tickets, passing one to each Rina and Mariah.

Mariah: “Are these…?”

Kailey: “Yup! Front row seats for Whiplash! You were so kind in inviting us here, we thought we'd return the favor.”

Mariah goes to say something, but Rina cuts in.

Rina: “Thank you! We accept.”

Zara: “Good… we'll see you tomorrow then. Good luck out there tonight.”

She pats Mariah on the shoulder as Rina and Kailey wave to each other. The visitors exit the scene while Mariah and Rina move towards the entrance, still looking at their tickets.

Mariah: “Huh…”

The scene shifts.

Celestial vs. Allison Lorraine & Carmen Diaz
[Mariah is caught with several quick arm drags and a spinning heel kick from Allison. Mariah fires back with a flying forearm smash and Kick Me Deadly. Mariah tags out to Rina. Rina with a hip toss, a dropkick, and then a deep arm drag into an arm bar. Allison fights to her feet, breaks the arm bar, and makes the tag to Carmen. Carmen with a springboard dropkick. Carmen goes for a twist of fate but Rina counters with a back stabber. Rina with a superkick. She tags out to Mariah. Allison comes in but Mariah and Rina deliver stereo superkicks to Allison sending her to the outside. Mariah and Rina deliver Supernova to Carmen. Mariah covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Celeastial

Backstage…

Svetlana Iryna Nabokov is not dressed to compete. Clad in her form-fitting civvies, she glares into the camera.

Svetlana: “All week I have been inundated with the same old question: “Why?””

A smile curls onto her lips.

Svetlana: “And I could really drive people wild by simply saying nothing. I could easily let your imaginations take over. But I won't do that… because it doesn't deserve to be a hanging thread.”

Svetlana shakes her head.

Svetlana: “No… SHE doesn't deserve to be a hanging thread, because the truth be told, I really do not care about Victoria Colbert. I simply decided to afford my new friends in the Bling Empire the opportunity to send a message to a nuisance. That was their right.”

She smiles again.

Svetlana: “Now, should Tori wish to escalate matters, that's her prerogative, but she would be wise to watch me on Livewire next week as I remind the entire world of just how dangerous a woman I am. Until then…”

Svetlana lightly kisses the air before exiting the scene.

Jessica Lasiewicz is walking through the parking lot area with bags in hand, ready to leave for the evening. But then a familiar figure steps into her path, blocking her way to her vehicle; its Summer Collins.

Jessica Lasiewicz: What do you want?

Summer Collins: Don’t be such a silly girl! You know what I want!

The Archangel sighs.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Yeah. I hear you ranting about it again and again. And in case you haven’t been paying attention, I am NOT interested in joining you. If you want to burn this place to the ground and rebuild it in your twisted image, go for it. But you will be doing it without me.

Summer Collins: Sooooo…does that mean the big brave Archangel stands against me?

Lasiewicz shakes her head.

Jessica Lasiewicz: I will not fight you, Summer.

Summer Collins: See?! I knew it! Deep down somewhere in there you know you belong with us! That’s why you won’t fight!

Jessica Lasiewicz: I said I wouldn’t fight you…and I mean that…if GCW sees it necessary to book me against you then so be it, but I am not looking for a fight, Summer. Nor am I looking to join you. If the roster views you as a threat then someone else can take up the fight. I’m not interested.

Before Lasiewicz can react, she is spun around by Crystal Swift who spits a pink mist into her eyes.

Crystal Swift: Well maybe you’ll fight me!

Swift delivers Crystal Clear, her cutter variation, to Jessica on the parking lot. Crystal gets up and stands by Summer’s side. The two high five one another before skipping away happily.

Damon Moreau vs. Religious Wright
[Wright tries to offer his “bible” to Damon. Moreau has none of it. He kicks the bible out of Wright’s hands and then proceeds to a double leg takedown into mounted punches. Damon with a belly to belly release suplex. Damon with a swinging neck breaker and then an elevated neck breaker. A double underhook suplex from Damon and a cover but Wright kicks out at two. Damon with a sidewalk slam. Damon with a bear hug slam. He whips Wright into the corner. Damon with a flurry of punches and kicks. The referee begins his count and manages to pull Damon off after a count of four, warning him about a disqualification. Moreau with a belly to belly suplex out of the corner. Damon with a jumping spine buster. Moreau with Dead To Rights. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Damon Moreau

We cut to a dimly lit part of the arena. There the camera catches sight of the ever imposing and intimidating figure of Clyde Sutter. The Assassin is wearing black dress pants, black boots, a white button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. His GCW World Tag Team Championship title belt is draped over his right shoulder.

Clyde Sutter: The tag team division in Global Championship Wrestling really and truly is quite competitive. Earlier this evening the Soviet Gingers did battle with Pure Fabulous. The McBride Corporation always seems to be in contention. Transcendence is still hanging on to tag team hopes. Celestial has been making waves with their undefeated streak as a tag team. But what none of them realize, or perhaps they are just in denial of the truth, is that fate has placed the tag team division into MY hands…

He chuckles.

Clyde Sutter: …and Mr. Scarborough’s hands. Myself and Mr. Scarborough control the tag team division because fate has deemed it so. And there isn’t one team on the roster who can stop us. And yet fate always provides an avenue of hope even for the hopeless. That avenue comes once a year and it is called Civil War. The third place runner up in Civil War will have earned themselves and a partner of their choosing a tag team championship opportunity. But what is the opportunity?

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: The opportunity is to lose. Lose to myself and Mr. Scarborough. Because fate has deemed it so, fate has dictated that we control the GCW tag team division and we will not release our grip anytime soon. But by all means, look at Civil War as your hope of salvation. But war does not bring salvation. War only brings death. And I am the bringer of death. I will be in Civil War myself and I intend to place this year. Obviously the goal is to win it all. Or maybe come in second place?

He smirks.

Clyde Sutter: Funny…I could come in third place. Myself and Mr. Scarborough would have the night off at Resurrection. Who knows what fate will decide at Civil War? I know. Fate has decided that there shall be casualties. And I will bring those casualties to fruition.

Mai Hayabusa vs. Blair McBride vs. Mason Van Stanton
[Blair and Mai start off working together against the sleezy con artist Mason Van Stanton. Blair with a spinning heel kick and Mai with a roundhouse kick. Blair and Mai with stereo superkicks and Van Stanton is sent to the outside. Blair then delivers a running high knee strike to Mai. Melanie turns Mai into The Wall Street Cloverleaf. Van Stanton breaks it up. Van Stanton drills Blair with the Masonic Code. Mai then drops Van Stanton with a back stabber. Mai with a superman punch to Mason. Again Mason rolls to the outside. Blair tries to take Mai by surprise but Mai catches her with Shinobi out of nowhere! Mai locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Blair taps out.]
WINNER: Mai Hayabusa

Fever cuts in on Jazmyn Rain who looks more frustrated than anything. She appears to be watching something back on a tablet but before anyone knows it, she throws down the tablet without breaking it. She does what she can to collect herself before she begins to speak.

Jazmyn Rain: I have to say that watching back that little conversation with MYRA was a little annoying. I understand that she has changed so damn much since she left GCW, but who in the hell is SHE to come back here and judge ME? Like SHE has any FUCKING RIGHT to talk about my conduct here when she was literally the most hated person in GCW during her time here, when she SOLD HERSELF OUT for YEARS and was everything LESS than what she was because she flushed her true self down the river. But she wants to dictate what persona or what phase of someone was their best era? Hell with that! She wasn’t even on her best persona or her best era when she was here because she was too busy giving Adrian Waters BLOWJOBS on a weekly basis!

Sorry, not sorry…

But that’s the truth. Now, I can go on my millionth rant about why the Guardian Angel is a thing of the past and why it needs to stay that way. Hell, I can go on my millionth and first rant about Kimberly Williams and everything but you know what… I have a surefire way to make sure that the bitch stops stalking me. All in due time. But, I do want to talk about a couple of things other than all of that and the first thing that I want to talk about is Civil War.

I’m going to be in it.

DUH!

I’m not going to waste any time at all fluffing it up with a cheesy build up. Last year, I will be honest. I had a very mediocre performance. NOT this year. I’m not going to be an 8th… 9th place finisher like I was last year. I swear to god, if I end up in the same ring as Kim this year… then it is clearly a CONSPIRACY…

Jazmyn is doing the best that she can to not get worked up over Kimberly Williams at this point so she takes a deep breath to calm down.

Jazmyn Rain: BUT, back to business here. I’ve got a MATCH tonight against Karen McBride, one of the older dogs in this company and you know, it’s a welcome change of pace. I was getting really sick of all the ‘new kids on the block’ bullshit with Myra’s precious, stupid protege that is going to be a bust and a flame out at the end of the day, mark my words on that. When you think of Karen McBride, you think of two things: the fact that she has a pretty strong history as a tag team wrestler for the most part and the fact that she has a reputation of being a FAILURE as a businesswoman in every sense of the world. I’m not going to dive too deep into that because I’d be digging into stuff from like a decade ago involving a company that doesn’t exist anymore and I don’t want to waste anyone’s time, but either way you slice it, Karen McBride is someone that is the mark of a true failure as a singles wrestler. I can’t remember if Karen has ever been a singles champion and she’s one of the old school names around here that never really did anything outside of any tag team notoriety that her family name has built in this company.

You’re the epitome of the word “mediocrity”, Karen! When I defeat you, you’re going to be made an example of. You are going to be a warning shot to Kimberly Williams that she needs to quit stalking me and she needs to quit forcing something that will NEVER, EVER come back! I don’t give a fuck about how she feels about me. I don’t give a shit if she thinks the “Guardian Angel”, also known as the biggest pushover in GCW history, was the “better me”. I don’t give a shit if she drags Timothy Myers or Brooklyn Smith or anyone in the “SCOOBY GANG” from the past to try to talk sense to me off the fucking couch!

I do it MY way! I’ve ALWAYS done it my way… and Karen… it’s nothing personal… just business…

You know… something that you know NOTHING about…

Jazmyn has a bit of a scoff at this point as she makes her exit from the scene.

Jazmyn Rain vs. Karen McBride
[Before the match begins, Kimberly Williams makes her way to the top of the ramp. She has a bag of popcorn and various signs with her as she takes in the action. Jazmyn starts yelling at Kim. The distraction allows Karen to get off to a fast start. McBride with a Russian leg sweep, a short arm clothesline, and then a spear. Karen covers but only gets a one count. Kim holds up a sign that reads “Jazmyn 3:16”. Karen with a gut wrench suplex and then a single leg crab. Jazmyn reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Kimberly holds up a sign that reads “Guardian Angel!” Karen whips Jazmyn into the ropes but lowers her head too early. Jazmyn makes her pay with a ddt. Jazmyn with a top rope cross body block and then a tilt a whirl head scissors. Jazmyn starts yelling at Kim. Karen starts to get back up. Jazmyn is still yelling at Kim, who knows holds up a sign that reads “Turn Around!” Jazmyn turns around only for Karen to throw right hands. Karen whips her into the ropes but Jazmyn comes back with a cross body block for a cover and a two. Jazmyn with a snap suplex and then a standing moonsault for a cover and a two. Jazmyn with the Rain Drop. She follows that up with Rain Splash. She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jazmyn Rain

We cut to the ready area where Sophie O’Brian and her partners in the Transcendence, Arcadia Chavez, Sierra Michaels, and Gabriella Austin stand ready and waiting. Sophie is wearing a form fitting bodycon teal dress and high heel shoes. Arcadia Chavez is as intense as ever in her ring gear while Sierra is wearing her ring gear as well as her Skuld mask. Gabriella Austin stands next to them. Sophie has a confident smirk upon her face.

Sophie O’Brian: I must admit that I am proud of the progress you have made, my dear Victoria. When you made your return to Global Championship Wrestling I could tell that something was missing. I could tell that you were a shell of your former self. And I could not bear the thought of a legend such as yourself in that kind of state, especially knowing what you were truly capable of. Thus Transcendence has made it its goal to help you, to give you a gift. Now you may not see it as a gift. And yes, I admit that our means are rather…difficult…

She chuckles.

Sophie O’Brian: …but make no mistake, Victoria, I am helping you. In fact, look at the progress you have already made. You have that fire back. You are not the Vainglorious one I recall but at least you have that fire back, and that is most certainly a sign of progress. Do you need Allison to speak on your behalf? No. You do not need her. But if it helps you, then by all means, keep her around. All I care about is what lies deep down in your soul. And I can peer into your soul and see what is there.

O’Brian smirks devilishly.

Sophie O’Brian: I can tell that the Victoria I want is almost there at the surface. She is waiting to break free. Just a little bit more tough love from Transcendence is necessary. Tonight you were all too eager to take on my friends, Arcadia and Sierra. Do you have someone willing to pair up with you, to help take them on? I have no doubt that anyone on this roster would be thrilled to work with a legend such as yourself. Or will you be that fierce, stubborn Victoria that I know and try to take them on all by yourself? Make your decision wisely, Victoria, because the time is nearly up.

Victoria Salinas requests a microphone as her opponents wait in the corner. She grabs one and the crowd is behind her as she begins to speak.

Victoria Salinas: I know that you two are wondering who I have chosen as my tag team partner which is funny that I am in this situation considering… well… you know my history with not being the biggest tag team wrestling fan. In fact, for a hell of an ironic twist, and considering what Transcendence did in what WAS going to be my last GCW match, it would make PERFECT sense for Kayla Jones to walk down that ramp and be a part of this match. But, that’s not the option that I decided to take. That would’ve been too predictable. So, if not Kayla, then who?

I mean, up the I-5 freeway tomorrow night, there’s this fun little Pay-Per-View happening in Seattle and there’s a whole dearth of talent from a hell of a company named 5BW that I could choose from. I mean, a natural pick would’ve been a certain mentor of mine that is doing amazing things for that company, but I’m not going to burden her when she has a big match of her own tomorrow night. But it’s not like I don’t have my own choice of proteges to choose from, right?

Victoria pauses, knowing that Arcadia and Sierra are far from amused. They’ve got an annoyed look on their faces and Victoria just laughs at this.

Victoria Salinas: I mean… it’s SO EASY to get Casey Holliday back into a GCW ring as a one off to destroy you both but… well… that’s not possible. That’s all good. OH I KNOW… I’ve got another protege! Hayley Halsey, where are you?

The crowd erupts with some cheers for this and Arcadia and Sierra look stunned, but Victoria just laughs before continuing on.

Victoria Salinas: She’s dealing with her own stuff. I’m not going to burden her either. Perhaps with some GCW allies from my last run here? Nah. But hey, maybe I can somehow, SOMEWAY convince Blake Mason to stop by… yeah, I know Blake too well. He’s the kind of guy that only gets involved with things that REALLY interest him and I doubt dealing with you two is something he would want to put on his agenda. But that’s okay, because word on the street is that Tina Valentine is alive and well and it would be THE irony of all irony if SHE was my partner in the most unexpected return in GCW history… but… I haven’t spoken to her since 2016..
Complex story that…

Victoria is briefly interrupted by an annoyed Sierra Michaels saying “JUST GET IN WITH IT ALREADY”, further amusing her.

Victoria Salinas: Hell, I could’ve even picked a Transcendence member but no, I’m beyond that. No, I’m going to throw a “transcendent” swerve at both of you. There IS no tag team partner…

The crowd expresses shock at this as her opponents become amused by this.

Victoria Salinas: I can, and WILL, beat both of you bitches on my own and you just might see a little preview of me finding my true self and what I am meant to be in this business JUST a little bit…

Victoria throws down the microphone at this point and suddenly cuts her own amused demeanor short. She’s serious, especially when staring down her amused opponents, as the match begins.

Victoria Salinas & a partner of her choosing vs. Transcendence (Arcadia Chavez & Sierra Michaels)
[Victoria chooses to go it alone while Arcadia and Sierra will have to tag in and out. Arcadia starts out for Transcendence. Victoria with a running knee and then a head scissors takedown into a head scissors choke. Chavez reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Victoria with a neck breaker and then a bulldog takedown. She whips Arcadia into the ropes. Sierra blind tags herself in. Salinas back drops Arcadia to the outside. Sierra with a Simply Amazing Springboard Shooting Star taking down Victoria. Sierra with a shining wizard. Sierra tags out to Arcadia. Sierra and Arcadia with FALL FROM GRACE to Salinas. Arcadia covers but Victoria kicks out at two. Arcadia with an arm ddt and then locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Salinas reaches the ropes after about ten seconds. Chavez tags out to Sierra. Arcadia and Sierra with UNDER THE GRAVEYARD. Sierra covers but Salinas kicks out at two and a half. Sierra locks in a single leg crab. Salinas reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. She takes Victoria and goes for a dragon screw but Victoria counters with an enziguri. Victoria uses the ropes to pull herself up while Sierra tags out to Arcadia. Arcadia rushes in. Victoria charges. Arcadia ducks but Victoria stays on target and drops SIERRA with a Busaiku knee kick! Victoria turns around and Arcadia drills her with Scythe. Arcadia goes for Death Blow but Victoria counters with a back body drop. Victoria with a jumping yakuza kick to Arcadia. She covers and gets a two before Sierra breaks it up. Sierra tries to throw Victoria out of the ring but Victoria counters and throws Sierra out of the ring instead. Victoria with a straightjacket neck breaker slam to Arcadia. Victoria with Vanity Breaker to Arcadia. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Victoria Salinas

We open backstage where we find the original GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen, I am the very first journalist to ever be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, I am Janice King! You’re welcome! And tonight my guest is a superstar! She is “The Fallen Queen” Julia Braddock! Thank you for being here with me, Julia!

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background. Braddock smirks and nods her head.

Julia Braddock: Of course.

Janice King: Well Julia, you have made it abundantly clear that this year you will not be denied. You intend to enter the 2024 Civil War Match and win it all, for what would be a record setting third time. You have also not taken an easy route. Last Fever you went toe to toe with another Civil War Match veteran in Jessica Lasiewicz. Tonight you face Kimberly Williams, another declared entrant into the Civil War Match. What comments do you have about the eccentric, crazed Kimberly and what comments do you have about the Civil War Match itself?

Julia Braddock: Some may think that taking this match against Kim is a mistake. There are some who might balk at the chance to face someone as violent as Kimberly Williams. But you see, Janice, the Civil War Match is the embodiment of two things Williams knows all too well; chaos and violence. In the first phase of Civil War you have to survive in a battle royal, a type of match where chaos rules the day and anything can and likely will happen. Then, if you manage to survive and win your battle royal, you move onto the second phase of Civil War which is a no disqualifications triple threat elimination against the other two battle royal winners, where eliminations occur by pin or submission only. You want to talk violence? Violence is definitely a possibility when disqualifications are taken off the table. Also when it comes to Civil War, it is difficult if not impossible to prepare, because you don’t know what might happen. Same with Kim. How can you prepare for Kim when she doesn’t even know what she will do from time to time? Let’s face it, Janice, fighting Kim here tonight is the absolute best possible way to prepare for the Civil War Match.

Janice King: Are you not concerned that facing Kim is a bit risky?

Julia Braddock: Sure it is, but I welcome the challenge. The Road to Resurrection is upon us, Janice, and I intend to reclaim my throne, I intend to once again become GCW World Champion. To do that, I must test myself and prove myself worthy. So of course, why shouldn’t I challenge myself, test myself, against someone as dangerous as Kimberly Williams? I tested myself against Lasiewicz and I was successful. Tonight I pass another test as I continue my march towards Civil War.

Braddock holds up three fingers.

Julia Braddock: Because I will win it for a third time. I will main event Resurrection. I will win back the GCW World Championship. And I will return to the throne. THAT, Janice, is a Vow of Chastity.

Kimberly Williams is backstage wearing her crimson red and black dragon emblem ring gear. She has her HKW Bloodlust Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. She has her beloved (and deadly) plush penguin Wasley in her left hand. A sinister smirk is etched across her face.

Kimberly Williams: Jazzy, Jazzy, Jazzy…you have it all wrong! Do you think someone like me wants to live in the past?

Williams shakes her head.

Kimberly Williams: Hell no! The past is boring! The future is where its at! Causing all sorts of chaos and confusion in the future! Now that’s fun! I’m not trying to bring back The Guardian Angel for nostalgia purposes or to live in the past! I want her back because my Kimmymaniacs want her back. We all agree that there is so much more left for The Guardian Angel to accomplish in the future! But this other thing, The Guardian Goddess…well, let’s just say that her time is running out. You may not see the writing on the wall yet but it is there, plain as day. And she will leave, even if I have to use ultra violence to beat her out of you! But she will leave and The Guardian Angel will return because my Kimmymaniacs demand it!

She smirks knowingly.

Kimberly Williams: But I am NOT tied down to just one thing or one person! Oh no! This psychopath loves to spread herself thin! Not only am I focusing on driving Jazzy absolutely bananas, I am also looking forward to my run in the 2024 Civil War Match! Which brings me to my opponent tonight…

The Woman Scorned waves at the camera.

Kimberly Williams: Hi there, Julesy! You’ve been making a big hoopla about entering Civil War and how you’re gonna win it for a third time. That’d be cool. Really, it would. But of course you have to get through people like Jessica Lasiewicz…and people like me…because you’re not the only one who wants to win this, Julesy. You want to win back the GCW World Championship? I have NEVER held a World Championship. It would be my crowning achievement to win the GCW World Championship in the main event of Resurrection. And that means going through you and stopping your dreams.

She laughs nastily.

Kimberly Williams: I heard what ya said, Julesy, and you’re right. I am the embodiment of Civil War. Chaos is what Civil War is all about, which is why I should be considered an odds on favorite. And if I’m not a favorite already, then I will be after what happens tonight.

Williams waves at the camera before skipping away happily.

Julia Braddock vs. Kimberly Williams
[Kim ducks a clothesline attempt and returns fire with an axe kick, an arm drag, and a hip toss. Kim with a spinning heel kick and then a pele kick. Kim goes for a scissors kick but Braddock avoids it and hooks her for a full nelson release suplex, connecting. Braddock delivers a superkick that sends Kim tumbling to the outside. Braddock is aggressive, taking the fight to Kim with a suicide dive over the top onto Kim. Julia goes for a suplex but Kim floats over and then dropkicks Julia in the back, sending Braddock face first into the steel ring post. Kim then whips Julia hard, sending her crashing into the steel steps. Kim with a capture suplex on the outside. She rolls Julia back in and covers…1…2Kickout! Kim applies a leg grapevine. Braddock reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Kim with a dragon screw. Kim applies an inverted figure four. Braddock reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds. Kim takes Julia and goes for another dragon screw but Braddock counters with an enziguri. Julia with a swinging neck breaker followed by Ex-Communication. Braddock covers…1…2Kickout!]

[Julia body slams Kim near the corner. She drops an elbow, a second elbow, a third elbow, then curtsies before dropping a fourth elbow. Braddock then goes for a split legged moonsault but Kim gets her knees up, driving them into Julia’s gut. Kimberly with a bridging German suplex for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Kim applies an arm bar. Braddock fights to the ropes, reaching them after about twenty seconds. Kim with a shoulder breaker. Kim applies Homage To The Queen. Julia fights in the hold, reaching the ropes after about twenty five seconds. Kim goes to lock Julia in The Angel’s Arch but Braddock counters into a small package…1…2Kickout! Kim goes for Morrigan’s Wrath (superkick) and connects! Kim locks Julia in Scorned, her sharpshooter variation! Julia fights in the hold, reaching the ropes after about twenty five seconds. Kim takes a few steps back, measuring Julia as she tries to get to her feet. Julia turns around as Kim goes for Shadowblade but Braddock steps out of the way, avoiding contact. Braddock takes Kim and drops her with Cult of Personality (future shock ddt). Julia hangs on, rolls through, and drops Kim with a second straight Cult of Personality. She hangs on, rolls through, and drops Kim with a third straight Cult of Personality. Braddock seamlessly rolls over and locks Kim in Thy Kingdom Come, her crippler crossface variation. Kim fights in the hold and won’t give in. Kim reaches the ropes after about twenty seconds.]

[Braddock goes up to the second rope and waits. Kim negotiates her way back to her feet but turns around into The Kensington Knockout from Julia! Braddock into the cover…1…2…3NO! Kim kicks out! Julia pulls Kim up and tries to hook her for The Vow of Chastity but Kim counters by shoving her off into the ropes. Julia rebounds looking for a clothesline but Kim ducks. Kim runs back and smashes Julia in the face with Shadowblade! But unfortunately the impact sends Julia rolling to the outside! Kim goes out after Julia. She approaches Braddock cautiously, but not cautiously enough. Braddock catches Kim with a drop toe hold, sending Kim face first onto the steel steps. Braddock pulls Kim up and drops her with Chastisement on the outside! She pulls Kim up and rolls her into the ring. She covers…1….2…3NO! Kim kicks out! Julia pulls Kim up and hooks her for Vow of Chastity…this time she connects! Julia covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Julia Braddock

We open in the trainer’s room. There the cameras spot Fever General Manager Angelica Jones standing alongside her daughter, “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz.

Angelica Jones: Did they treat you for a concussion?

Jessica Lasiewicz: Co myślisz? Oczywiście, że tak.

Jones rolls her eyes.

Angelica Jones: You can cut out the smart ass attitude, a simple “YES” would suffice. But are you ok?

Jessica Lasiewicz: No…I’m angry, I’m furious…

Angelica Jones: I can tell. You were speaking in Polish. But what do you want to do about it? I mean, you already made it perfectly clear that you refused to fight Summer.

Jessica Lasiewicz: You’re right, I will not fight Summer. But I have no problems breaking Crystal’s damn legs!

Jones sighs.

Angelica Jones: You’re playing into their hands, you know that right?

Jessica Lasiewicz: I don’t care. Give me Crystal next Fever.

Angelica Jones: Fine…you got it…but seriously, Jess, this shouldn’t be your focus. Civil War should be your focus.

Jessica Lasiewicz: Civil War IS my focus. I’m not going to engage in a long drawn out war with those two. Summer wants to be a dolled up psychopath, that’s her business, but Crystal is fair game. I will beat her down and end her. Then I can focus on winning the Civil War Match. And I guarantee you that I will win it. No one will stop me, not even Pure Fabulous.

Backstage Dexter Russell finds himself with Sophie O’Brian, who has a confident smirk on her face despite the fact that Transcendence lost earlier tonight against Victoria Salinas.

Dexter Russell: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with Sophie O’Brian. Sophie, I would think that you would have been disappointed in Transcendence, specifically Arcadia and Sierra, who lost to Victoria Salinas tonight. But you seem to be…pleased?

Sophie O’Brian: Of course. What you people fail to recognize is that Transcendence is not an organization bent on dominating professional wrestling. We are not like Utopia or other groups that came before. We are not here to rule GCW with an iron fist and win as many championships as possible. I did not build Transcendence as a tool to keep myself at the top. Quite the contrary, I am here to build up others. Victoria Salinas may not believe it yet, but I am here to help her. I am here to help her discover the best version of herself. And just look at what she accomplished tonight. She beat two of my own…friends. She beat an accomplished tag team on her own. I think that proves that my methods are working. Next Fever she will challenge Gabriella, another of my friends, and another accomplished wrestler. I am proud of Gabriella for being brave and courageous to issue the challenge and I look forward to seeing how much more progress BOTH Gabriella and Victoria have made since I entered their lives. And…

Sophie is silenced when Julia Braddock enters the scene. She just finished her match against Kimberly Williams and is still wearing her wrestling gear. Her face is drenched in sweat and she is sporting the wounds of war. But she does not back down and neither does Sophie.

Julia Braddock: You know, Sophie, you could just keep your nose out of other people’s business?

Sophie O’Brian: Ah, my friend Chastity. Quite the victory tonight against Kimberly Williams. And earlier you defeated Jessica Lasiewicz. And before that you decimated Aubrianna Powers, humbling her. I must admit that I am proud of you. You are a prime example of what I can do. After all, it was MY involvement, it was ME “sticking my nose into your business” that forced you to rediscover who you are and what you needed to be in order to be successful. You should either thank me or just leave, my dear. You’ve been doing so well lately, with your entire focus being on Civil War. I’d hate to see you LOSE focus when you are this close to victory.

Julia Braddock: Who says I’m not focused? I’m not here to fight Victoria’s battles because I know better than anyone that she does not need any help. Victoria and I went to war for the GCW World Championship back in the day. I know what she’s capable of and I know she doesn’t need me sticking up for her.

Sophie arches her brow.

Sophie O’Brian: Then what does bring you here?

Julia Braddock: Because you’re right, I am much more aggressive than I have ever been. And in the past two months I have beaten not one, not two, but THREE Civil War Match veterans, THREE Civil War Match favorites. I beat Aubrianna Powers half to death at the End of the Year Bash. I beat Jessica Lasiewicz earlier this month. And tonight, I beat Kimberly Williams. You’re in the Civil War Match, right Sophie?

Sophie O’Brian: Of course.

Julia Braddock: Then I’ll see you next Fever. You’ll be the fourth person whose ass I kick on the road to winning Civil War. And THAT…is a Vow of Chastity.

Braddock walks off.

GCW Fever Championship
Jonathan Scarborough (champion) vs. Melanie McBride
[Melanie with a jumping knee strike followed by a knee to the face. Melanie with a spear and a cover but only gets a two. Melanie goes for a lariat but Scarborough ducks, rebounds, and hits a spinning flying forearm. Scarborough with a jumping body slam and a running clothesline. Scarborough with a rolling neck breaker. Scarborough applies a step over cloverleaf. Melanie reaches the ropes after about fifteen seconds. Scarborough goes for another slam but Melanie slips out from behind and drops him with Evolution. Melanie goes up top and goes for McBride Flies but Scarborough gets his knees up at the last possible second, driving them into her gut. Scarborough with a Northern lights suplex. Scarborough with Signal Disruption followed by The Mighty Defeated. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Fever Champion: Jonathan Scarborough

Scarborough rises to his feet, lifting his Championships up as he begins to run laps in the ring. Moving to a corner, he places the Tag Team belt on his shoulder, freeing up his hand for a microphone.

Scarborough: “I told you! I told you that when it comes to me and this Championship, we're peas in a pod… Abbott and Costello… peanut butter and jelly… indivisible! And there is no one who can change that, and no battle I can't win!”

He drops the microphone to the mat, laughing until…

WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE
THESE SCARS WILL NEVER BE IGNORED
YOU WANT A BATTLE
HERE'S A WAAAAAAAR…

Jerking his head around at breakneck speed, Scarborough is immediately warned of another's presence…

But no one emerges. Instead, the screen lights up to a shot of a Jonathan Scarborough promo picture. Suddenly, a hand stretches out across it, closing as the picture crumples within. The balled-up picture drops back to the table as the camera pans up. Damon Moreau stands above it, staring at the camera with a sickening smirk slowly crawling onto his face. Scarborough in the ring has a look of abject terror as the show ends.