The new PPV Preview and Prediction format! (Sign up thread)

Jazmyn Rain

The new PPV Preview and Prediction format! (Sign up thread)

Post by Jazmyn Rain » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:20 pm

So as mentioned on the Informer Twitter earlier, there's going to be a new format to the preview/prediction shows. The most obvious one is that "evil Informer" is (thankfully) gone and that the third member of the prediction panel will be a GCW wrestler. This is where you guys come in.

Simple enough....

If you want your character to be part of this starting with next month's Game Over PPV (I'm using one of my own for FG&G since 1] It's the holiday season and understandably, this game is probably the last thing some of you want to think about and 2] To provide a sample for how this new format is going to work), then by all means, sign your characters up here. Just keep in mind the following rules:

1) For Shotgun PPV's, a Livewire wrestler will be part of the prediction panel and for Livewire PPV's, it'll be a Shotgun wrestler. Keeps things more fair and balanced. For JOINT PPV's like Civil War, a wrestler from both brands will be featured.

2) This really only applies for those with more than four characters in GCW. But anyway, you can only sign up with four characters at one time. When you sign up your characters, rank them from 1-4. Obviously, the higher the number, the higher the priority, and the more likely they'll be picked for a given PPV. The 'priority list' will help me pick. (Of course, keep in mind that what brand a PPV is will play a factor too)

3) If one of your characters gets chosen, you're likely going to be waiting at least a couple of PPV's before another one of your characters gets picked. I'm hoping everyone can have at least ONE turn in 2016.

4) All you need to do, if your character gets chosen.... is submit predictions IN CHARACTER via PM. I'll work those in with the rest of the prediction/preview show.

So.... that's essentially the gist of it. Sign ups begin... well... just about now! lol

Ironman
Site Admin

Re: The new PPV Preview and Prediction format! (Sign up thread)

Post by Ironman » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:06 am

For some reason, this is the first I'm seeing of this thread. Yeah, sign me up. Priority being:

1. Adrian Waters
2. Timothy Myers
3. Brooklyn Smith
4. Hannah Myers