Shotgun 05.10 <THE RESULTS>

randy

Shotgun 05.10 <THE RESULTS>

Post by randy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:38 pm

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and .. to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

(The GCW logo flashes upon the screen and then changes to say “SHOTGUN”. We cut to the arena where we see the fans screaming loudly with cheers.)

Rex Sanders vs. Jack Lazarus

Lazarus attempted to get the early jump on Sanders, going after him before the bell rang, but Sanders was prepared to push the onslaught back. Late in the match, Alan Shields attempted to assist in distracting Sanders, allowing Lazarus to procure a two-count, but this interference was neutralized when Sanders’ Resurrection opponent, Nate Lawson, ran in. After this neutralization, Sanders was able to put Lazarus down with The Punishment.

Winner: Rex Sanders

After the match, the referee raised Sanders’ arm as he glared at Lawson, who didn’t look back as he walked up the ramp, taking a brief moment to watch Sanders’ glare on the big screen before continuing behind the curtain.

Backstage, we see Richard Dix walking down the hall talking with his lackey, known only as Simple Eddie. The content of their discussion isn't really relevant (nor is it one that makes much sense). The two are stopped by Janice King, who just so happened to be looking for someone to interview. She was most likely hoping for someone more prominent, but she likes Richard well enough, so she shrugs and gets his attention (not too difficult, as she is an attractive female).

Janice: "Richard! Do you have time for an interview? I would really appreciate it."

Rich and Eddie stop by Janice and Rich nods, scratching his head.

Rich: "Uh, yeah. It's not like I'm wrestling tonight and stuff."

Janice: "No, but you did have a title opportunity earlier this week against Cailey Carter. While you came up short, it was a tremendous match."

Rich: "Uh…you said 'Come up short.' That's usually Eddie's problem. Heh."

Janice is temporarily at a loss for words, while Eddie laughs at Rich's put down.

Janice: "Yeah. Anyhow, you have your next big match at Resurrection in St. Louis next weekend against Jake Orton."

Rich scratches his head again. Let's hope it isn't lice.

Rich: "Uh…who?"

Janice: "Jake Orton. You know, the guy who threatened to break your arm on Twitter several weeks ago?"

A light bulb goes off over Rich's head.

Rich: "Oh yeah! The German measles dude."

Janice: "The…oh, you mean the German Virus."

Rich: "Whatever. I know he's like a 437 time World Champion, but he's like all washed up now and stuff. I like, outsmarted him and beat him and I guess he can't accept it. I don't really want trouble with the butthole, but I'm like, not going to lay around and let him break my arm, either. Not that he's said anything about it lately. You know, he said he doesn't smoke weed, but I bet he's like, lying."

Janice: "Oh? Why do you say that?"

Rich: "Heh. Because, his short term memory seems to suck. He like, already forgot about being mad at me. I forget shit all the time."

Janice thinks about his explanation for a moment, and is startled to see some sense in what he said.

Janice: "That's actually an interesting observation. I really can't speak to Jake Orton's drug habits, but you're right…he hasn't had much to say. But, there's no denying he is a dangerous person."

Rich: "Yeah, I guess. I'm not worried though."

Janice: "Not much does seem to worry you, that's for sure. I do want to ask you about something else though…I hope you don't mind."

Rich: "Uh, sure. Go for it babe."

Janice: "Right. Since Livewire last week, it's no secret around the locker room that you and Crystal Swift haven't been spending time together. Are things over between you two?"

Rich bows his head for a moment, in deep thought. King starts to worry that she crossed the line with the question, even though it was a fair one. But then, Rich speaks.

Rich: "Why do you ask? Are you like, hoping to hook up? We can make that happen."

The look of surprise on King's face is almost comical and she stammers out a response.

Janice: "N…no! I…I am not interested in hooking up! I was just wondering about the status of your relationship with Crystal after what she did to Summer Newman. Geesh."

Rich: "Oh. My bad. Heh."

Janice: "So…?"

Rich: "So…what?"

Janice is once again at a loss for words, but this time, she is blessfully interrupted when Dr. Henry Van Stantin walks into the scene. The crowd cheers his arrival…and King looks relieved.

Janice: "Hello, Doctor."

Henry: "Hello, Ms. King. Richard, I would like a few words with you alone, please."

Rich: "Uh, sure. About what?"

Henry: "Crystal."

Rich: "I…uh…"

Henry: "Son, I know you are overwhelmed with emotions right now, and are confused.

Rich: "Yeah, that like, seems to be the case a lot. Heh."

Henry: "Yes, indeed. But as Crystal's physician, I can assure you that she is also hurting right now. Please, come with me…for Crystal."

Rich sighs.

Rich: "Okay dude. I guess that will be cool."

Henry smiles and places an arm around Rich, leading him away…leaving Janice standing there alone with Simple Eddie.

Janice: "Well, there you have it. Richard Dix vs. Jake Orton at Resurrection, live on Pay Per View. But, what does the future hold for Richard and Crystal? I guess only time will tell. Let's go back to the ring."

Janice smiles into the camera, but after a few moments, she gets that feeling that someone is staring at her. She turns to see that someone is…Simple Eddie.

Janice: "Umm, can I help you with something Eddie?"

Eddie: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Janice's face turns green as she looks horrified. Then, she suddenly turns and sprints away, dropping her microphone as she fleas. Scene fades.

Angelica Jones vs. Karina Lysenko

[Karina got in a quick flurry of offense including a few dropkicks, clotheslines, and spin kicks, but after she went for a frog splash and Angelica moved out of the way, Karina hitting nothing but canvas, it was all downhill from there. Angelica dominated with a gut buster, a back breaker, and a back cracker. She delivered a Divine Impact to the back. She applied an abdominal stretch and then dropped her with a pump handle slam. Angelica dropped her with a Hot Shot and then locked her in the Angel’s Arch. Karina taps out quickly.]

Lee: Here is your winner, Angelica Jones!

[Angelica is not done yet. She tosses Karina outside. She then retrieves the ring bell and blasts Karina in the skull with it. Karina is busted open and bleeding. Angelica places Karina on the announce table and sets her up before drilling her through the announce table with a Hot Shot. Angelica emerges from the ruins of the shattered table and then reaches underneath the ring and produces a lead pipe. She is about to blast Karina with it until Destiny Skye comes in through the crowd. Destiny hops the railing and comes rushing at Angelica going for a clothesline but Angelica ducks and then blasts Destiny in the head with the lead pipe. Angelica drops the pipe, retrieves a microphone, and then stands over Destiny’s fallen form.]

Angel: You picked the wrong damn fight, little girl. You are a curtain jerker and you will always be a curtain jerker. You cannot beat top talent and I am going to prove it. At Resurrection, I will wrestle you one on one, and after I humiliate you, you will be too ashamed to show your face in my damn ring again. You can stay on the damned House Shows if you want, that’s more your speed, but I’m going to show you that you are not in the same league as me!

[Angelica drops the mic and walks off.]

[Shotgun fans are not in a good mood as the show fades to ringside and that’s because the 2016 Civil War winner, Myra Lynwood, is standing in the ring with a microphone as her theme song begins to fade. Like Livewire, she’s all alone. However, unlike Livewire, the Shotgun fans are even MORE hostile. Myra though, just isn’t bothered by this whatsoever as she smirks for a few seconds. Once the reaction dies down, Myra begins to speak.]

Myra: So… THIS is Shotgun huh? Fascinating! Of course, this isn’t the first time I’ve been on this show. There was that one time that I dragged Marina Valdivia into an RV and beat the shit out of her. Oh GOD, that was so GLORIOUS! Unfortunately, I can’t face Marina in a one on one match due to shenanigans and all, since… well… we don’t work for the same company. But that’s okay because tonight, I get to wrestle the next best thing and that is Marina’s precious protege, Victoria Salinas.

[The fans explode with cheers once her name is mentioned.]

Myra: Vicky…

[Myra has such a disdained look on her face once she mentions her.]

Myra: My five years of hell began with HER! PRW, god that was so long ago. I was the world champion! I was the golden girl! I was the one that company revolved around as like Amelia Robson does today as GCW World Champion, I fought off evil after evil that came my way for the sake of this business. But it wasn’t any normal evil that ended my previous world title reign. It was VICTORIA SALINAS! Her first world championship ever? It came at MY expense and everything changed after that. Victoria became the new golden girl that everyone adored, more for the fact that she posed in bikini magazines than what she did in that ring and everyone ADORED HER while they slowly started taking me for granted. I have not beaten her in ANY type of match, one on one, tag team, you name it, since she took all of that away from me and if there’s ANYONE that deserves to suffer more than anyone in this business, it’s VICTORIA. I have waited over five years for this night and FINALLY, I’m going to get my revenge for everything she EVER took from me because what held true in 2011 STILL holds true in 2016 and that’s the fact that I AM the better wrestler and I’m even better NOW than I was back then. I never had to do bikini photoshoots and take my clothes off for FHM back in the day to “get over”, unlike YOU, Vicky and yet, YOU get ALL the praise in the world? For what? For being a FAKE? Because tonight…

[The crowd explodes in cheers because “Apocalyptic” by Halestorm just hit and Victoria Salinas herself is wasting no time getting to the ring. She’s obviously not in a happy mood hearing what Myra has been saying as she enters the ring with her own microphone.]

Victoria: You have something to say to me, say it to my face!

[Myra laughs as Victoria stands up to her.]

Myra: GLADLY! Five years…. I’ve been waiting to see you face to face like this for five fucking years and I’ll give you credit, you’ve done so much in your career these last five years. Three world championships, the longest reigning GCW World Champion this era, Civil War 2015, you were in last year’s Resurrection main event. Never, despite my feelings for you, have I doubted your abilities though in comparison to MINE, especially now… you don’t stand a shot. I mean, not only am I in the Resurrection main event and not you, you didn’t even WIN YOUR RING! Yet, you STILL get all the praise in the world? Sure, your precious mentor is my absolute worst enemy, but at least at one time, I had respect for her. But YOU? (scoffs) I NEVER liked you, I NEVER respected you and that goes back to your rookie year and even when we had a brief time together in a faction many years ago, remember that? I never liked you, and I never will because YOU are the epitome of EVERYTHING that I’ve had to deal with the last five years. YOU are the catalyst of all of this. If I had beaten you that night you took that title from me, the only thing ANYONE would remember you for is being an above-average protege of Marina who would have never been a world champion at all and that’s a FACT!

[Victoria just shakes her head, trying to figure out how to respond to this obvious begrudging statement.]

Victoria: You don’t have to like me, that’s fine. But you want someone to blame Myra? Don’t blame me! Look in the god damn mirror! Sure, you had events happen to you these last five years that you couldn’t control, such as injuries and being on a two-year maternity leave. Fine, I understand that. But the fact of the matter is Myra, the reason why you never regained that world title after I beat you for it and the reason why you were “toiling in mediocrity” all this time has nothing to do with any of that. I understand how hard it was when you got screwed out of your rematch against me and you couldn’t challenge for the title again for six months and then getting hurt RIGHT as the six months ended. But when you came back from your injuries? You got complacent.

Myra: COMPLACENT?

Victoria: Yes, complacent. This fire you’ve been showing lately, that’s the Myra Lynwood I DO remember that WANTED to be world champion, that WANTED the entire world to revolve around her and that WANTED to be the best. But this Myra I am seeing in 2016 isn’t the Myra I saw in 2012. You want to know the reason why you never really got close to the world title picture then, Myra? It’s the same reason why you were “playing second fiddle to Jazmyn” on Livewire and were only known for being her sidekick during her International title run. That reason? You didn’t want it bad enough and you can’t blame me for that, you can’t blame Marina for that, you can’t blame these people for that. YOU are to blame for that. I don’t know if it was personal demons or whatever, but it wasn’t until you stabbed Jazmyn in the back and started this whole Utopia thing that you DID want it bad and it was that determination that not only won Civil War for you, but will win a world championship for you whether you do it at Resurrection or not. Where was this fire four years ago, Myra? You want to know why you haven’t beaten me in years? Because every time we have fought each other, YOU never wanted it bad enough, not the way I did. It’s great to see you motivated again, I just hate your reasons for it.

Myra: Why? Because it’s NON-TRADITIONAL? You’re a HYPOCRITE! You frequently express all these frustrations of being out of a world title picture for what? 8 months? Bitch, that is NOTHING compared to being out of a world title picture for FIVE FUCKING YEARS! But hey, nothing new. Marina sure taught you how to be a hypocrite. Did I tell you how much I really enjoyed beating the shit out of her the last time I was on Shotgun? Tonight, you have a shot to avenge her! Must be nice, right? Well, not really. I mean, look at your IWC career. In her shadow. ALL THE TIME! I know how you operate, Vicky. You don’t want this match for you. Why would you? You haven’t lost to me in six years. You want this match for Marina, to avenge her for what I did to her. I want this match for ME, to overcome MY demons, the ones that YOU facilitated that I have had to deal with for five years! I’M the one that wants this more, NOT YOU! I’M the one main eventing Resurrection, NOT YOU! Oh god… I fucking HATE YOU… I hate you so god damn much after everything you ever took from me and I swear to god, TONIGHT, I’m getting it ALL back and then YOU are the one that’s going to be feeling what I have felt these last five years. Five years of hell, Vicky… and YOU might as well be the fucking devil of it all!

Victoria: Sad…

[Victoria shakes her head.]

Victoria: These people once loved you. But hearing these words? It’s obvious to me that you never loved them back. That’s the difference between Amelia now, and you back when you were the ‘golden girl of PRW’. Amelia LOVES these people back, she does this for THEM. YOU, on the other hand, you never did. They gave you joy, they gave you adulation, and you soaked it in and enjoyed it because everything revolved around YOU at the time and that’s what UTOPIA REALLY IS, Myra….. UTOPIA for YOU… is EVERYTHING revolving around YOU. It’s not about Clarissa, Adrian or your new crown jewels. It’s all about YOU, now, as then. You are one of the best wrestlers in the world, probably one of the best of our generation when it’s all said and done. Yet, the sad thing is, you feel like you need to stoop to all of this just because you had dealt with a long-term struggle that ate at you. Growing up, in high school, you talk about being the ‘most popular girl in school’, I can buy that. But the world revolved around you too then, didn’t it? That’s the core of who you really are as a person Myra…. EVERYTHING has to revolve around you because if it doesn’t, deep down, you feel like you’re nobody and that feeling drives you to be who you are today. Sad. Seriously.

Myra: You’re the LAST person that should even be TALKING about the world revolving around someone. I DID love these people, Vicky…

Victoria: Only because they gave you everything you ever wanted…

Myra: NO, because at the time, they actually appreciated everything I ever did for them!

Victoria: In your mind, they only stopped because they were cheering for OTHERS louder than they were cheering for YOU… SO, you ABANDONED THEM because they weren’t making you the center of their world! How ironic that you hated your father for wanting to make everything all about him, and yet, you ended up just like him. You ended up being daddy’s good little girl after all didn’t you?

[SMACK!]

[Myra slams the microphone to the mat in anger after unleashing a vicious slap across Victoria’s face. The slap is strong enough to make Victoria drop her own microphone. Myra looks like she wants to unleash hell on Victoria already, but Clarissa Vega comes out from the back and stands in front of Myra, telling her to calm down. Clarissa leads Myra out of the ring while an infuriated Victoria stands there holding her jaw after what just happened. Myra stares back at her, nothing but daggers in her eyes. Clarissa calmly leads Myra to the back, the announcers playing up the serious tension that just happened.]

Chantelle Chambers: Disgusting!

Chantelle Chambers can be seen pacing around in front of the wall.

Chantelle: I was never given a one-on-one rematch for the Championship that was stolen from me, and now to make up for it, I have to embark on a Global X match with two other CHALLENGERS to the CHAMPION coasting on the fact that I haven’t had another one on one shot to take my belt back.

She shakes her head.

Chantelle: I should be challenging for the WORLD Championship instead of relegated to a match for the X-Division title I was robbed of. I am the best wrestler on Shotgun… in GCW! The fact that we are importing a challenger from Livewire to challenge our World Champion when I’m right here is a disgrace and you people should be outraged! But you know what?

Chantelle looks to the camera.

Chantelle: I won’t be denied again. I will TAKE the X-Division title back and, when the time is right, I will become World Champion. And when Resurrection is all over… there will be NO ONE who isn’t looking at the focal point… the center of attention. After Resurrection, GCW will truly have ALL EYES ON ME!

The scene fades

Kayla Jones/Chantelle Chambers vs Mr and Mrs El Perro

Mr. El Perro started off against Chambers, who didn't give him any breathing room, starting the contest with a superkick to his face and taking him off of his feet with a moonsault. Chantelle kept on El Perro for the next few minutes, at one point even ignoring Kayla's request for a tag, but allowing El Perro to tag in his wife. As soon as Mrs. El Perro entered the ring, Chambers hit her with an elbow, then Irish whipped her into the corner, following through with "Flash" (A running facewash boot in the corner). Again, Kayla shouted for a tag, but Chambers ignored her…instead, she lifted Mrs. El Perro and drilled her into the canvas with "Worship" (a curb stomp). Chambers did not go for the tag nor the pin, infuriating the crowd.

Another person who wasn't very happy was Kayla Jones, who was pacing on the outside on the apron. As Chambers traded insults with the audience, The Brod climbed up on the ring apron and had a quick word with Chantelle. Chambers did not look happy with what the Brod had to say, but she nodded and crossed the ring to tag in Jones.

All of this drama did one other thing…it allowed Mrs. El Perro time to recoop and make a much needed tag to her husband. As Mr. El Perro entered the ring, Chantelle was making the tag to Kayla, who grabbed El Perro with a swinging neck breaker. Jones then ran into the corner and came off the top with a 450 splash. She got to her feet and waited for El Perro to rise, and when she did it was sweet chin music, AKA "Kaylan Wind Kick Version 1.0." Kayla made the cover and got the 3 count.

Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winners…Kayla Jones and Chantelle Chambers!"

As the ref raised the winners' arms in victory, The Brod raised Chantelle's other arm as we cut to commercial.

[Shotgun fades to the hallway where Myra Lynwood’s personal interviewer, Valerie Martinez, is walking with a smirk on her face.]

Valerie: Fucking traffic! I got here later than I thought. Clarissa is waiting for me to do this interview with her and talk about how Myra is going to DESTROY Victoria Salinas tonight! Oh my god, this is going to be precious! It’s going to be the STORY OF THE YEAR! March 19, 2016, Myra Lynwood FINALLY overcomes her demons and defeats Victoria Salinas in revenge FIVE YEARS IN THE MAKING! Hail Utopia! Oh god, Myra is a genius for putting this all together.

[Valerie stops by a broom closet as her phone rings. She pulls it out of her pocket and sees that it’s a private number.]

Valerie: Who in the hell is calling me? Damn it, I’m about to do this interview!

[Valerie reluctantly answers the phone.]

Valerie: Hello?

Creepy Voice: Are you alone?

Valerie: Ghostface prank. How ORIGINAL!

Voice: YOU HANG UP ON ME AND I’LL RIP YOUR INTESTINES OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT! Do you want to BLEED tonight?!?!?!

Valerie: ….Tina???? I….. I thought you were retired….. Myra ended your career. You’re gone from GCW.

Voice: ...what if I told you that…. I’m NOT TINA?!?!?!

Valerie: Who are you?

Voice: Open the broom closet…

[Valerie stares at the broom closet, opening it. Someone grabs her and drags her into it, closing the door. A bunch of bangs, bumps and crashes are heard and Valerie goes absolutely silent. The beating continues behind closed doors, as the scene shifts.]

Meanwhile…

Clarissa: Where IS SHE? God damn it, Valerie! It’s not like her to be late. I’ve been waiting to do this interview to rip Victoria Salinas a new one!

Voice: OH REALLY?

[The scene pans, revealing Victoria’s publicist, Allison Mayberry.]

Clarissa: ALLISON? What are you doing here, you prissy? You want me to torture you just like I did in the old days. I’m waiting for my interview, okay?

Allison: With who? Valerie? I don’t know, she happens to be preoccupied hanging out in a broom closet right now!

Clarissa: ...WHAT? What’s the meaning of this? Why did you attack her?

Allison: I’m making sure you have nothing to do with Vicky’s match against Myra, BITCH!!!!

[Allison explodes out of the box and spears Clarissa to the ground, drawing some heavy cheers. Allison gets Clarissa up and drags her to a crate, smashing her face into it and causing her nose to bleed. Clarissa tries to fight back, but Allison is starting to strangle her as she collapses to her knees. Allison then pins Clarissa against the wall, before violently throwing her to the floor. Clarissa leans against the wall, but Allison pushes the metal crate right at her, sandwiching her to the wall.]

Allison: That will teach you to fuck with me again, BITCH!

[Allison wants to do more damage, but security and medical officials come in. Allison leaves while everyone checks on Clarissa who’s got a bloody nose and is hardly oriented. The EMT’s help her up and they take her to the trainer’s room, the crowd loving what Allison just did to her.]

Non Title.
Monroe Jones vs. Cassidy Carter (Non-title)

There is one positive thing you can say about the least successful member of the Jones family…Monroe is not a quitter. He's had some bad matches in recent months, but he had every intention of making the best of this contest against the GCW Television Champion, even if it is in a non-title capacity. Monroe got Carter in a headlock off the opening tie-up, and Cassidy threw him into the ropes…only to have Monroe shoulder-block her to the mat. Jones bounced off of the ropes and hit an elbow drop on Carter, getting a favoriable pop from the crowd. Feeling the momentum, Jones bounced off of the ropes again and went for a second elbow drop…except, this time, Cassidy rolled out of the way.

Cassidy took control of the match at this point, concentrating on Monroe's hurt elbow. She transitioned this into a concentration of his head and neck, eventually hitting "Fall from Grace" (a slingshot DDT). Cassidy went for the cover, but could not put Monroe away. After kicking out, it appeared that Monroe was catching his second wind, but this was short lived when Carter booted him in the stomach, hit a reverse STO, and followed this with "The Faith Breaker" (Koji Clutch). It wasn't but a few seconds before Jones was tapping out.

Lee: "Here is your winner by submission…The GCW Television Champion…Cassidy Carter!"

Myra: This is INSANE!

[Myra is in the trainer’s room and she is absolutely incensed. Clarissa Vega is sitting down and she’s wearing a face guard as a result of Allison’s attack on her earlier.]

Myra: What did you ever do to Allison Mayberry for her to just assault you like that? There is NO REASON for it! AT ALL! You are an innocent victim in all of this.

Clarissa: I can barely understand what you’re saying Myra.

Myra: I’m right here, how can you barely understand?

Clarissa: I’m dizzy. I hope I’m wrong but… I might have a concussion right now.

Myra: This is absolutely pathetic! Allison, like a coward, attacking one of my high school friends and then she assaults you. What got into her? Oh, is she trying to be the knight in shining armor by keeping you out of it? She figures that with you gone from ringside, Vicky’s going to beat me tonight? It won’t matter. It’s funny though, because now SHE gets to be at ringside, while you don’t, which tips the odds in Vicky’s favor, but you don’t see either one of them complaining about that, do you? Of course not! Because if it benefits them, why complain, right?

Clarissa: I never expected that out of Allison at all…

Myra: Funny, neither did I. I guess you can say that Allison defied conventional wisdom. She took a page right out of our playbook! Good to see how deep our influence is becoming. But that’s okay Clarissa, you don’t need to worry about a damn thing. I will STILL beat Victoria Salinas tonight and this WILL be a night for Utopia to remember because after I am through with Vicky, my man is going to be the kryptonite to Amelia Robson and at the end of the night, Shotgun will end with a preview of what’s to come at Resurrection… Amelia Robson knocked the fuck out, and Utopia standing tall and dominant above her! There’s nothing she, Victoria, or any of her Team GCW people can fucking do about it! ALL of us are going to have something to remember…. ALL of us!

Clarissa: What do you mean ALL of us? You think I want to remember being beaten up by ALLISON MAYBERRY of all people?

Myra: Don’t worry Clarissa, you’ll get your revenge on her. But for now… don’t worry. Allison is NOT going to get away with what she did to you. I promise that. Let’s just say that if YOU aren’t going to be at ringside… neither is she!

Clarissa: You and Adrian shouldn’t need to take care of her. You both have huge matches later tonight.

Myra: Who said it was Adrian and I that were going to take care of her?

[At that point, Sedona Sky, the team of Andrea Hernandez and Chelsea Summers, walk into the scene to stand right behind Myra. Clarissa has a smirk on her face knowing exactly what the plan is.]

Clarissa: You are a GENIUS!

Myra: Andrea…. Chelsea… YOU TWO are going to take care of our little Allison Mayberry problem. She thinks she can play tough? Show her tough. You’re going to find her and you’re going to make sure she doesn’t make it to ringside with her precious Victoria Salinas. Make her bleed!

[Myra laughs as she leaves the trainer’s room.]

Clarissa: Listen, Amelia Robson may have stopped you from doing anything worse to Azola on Livewire… but tonight, she’ll be too busy with Adrian, there’s no way Allison is going to be safe. Have all the fun you want with Allison, ladies.

Andrea: We will. She thinks she can play wrestler? We might as well show her how tough it really is, right Chels?

Chelsea: Allison’s going to learn that the transition from publicist to television star isn’t so easy! So, let’s make a television star out of Allison, shall we Andi?

Clarissa: You make her famous alright…

[Clarissa smirks, trying to maintain her tough demeanor. Sedona Sky leaves the trainer’s room, officially on the hunt for Allison Mayberry!]

Cailey Carter & Anastasia Jones vs. Wrestling Purity

[Cailey and Anastasia seemed to work well together in the early going of the match. A mistake from Cailey allowed Emanual Dionisia and Sergai Chagev of Wrestling Purity to isolate Carter and slowly pick her apart. Cailey was kept in the ring, being worn down, for a long time before she managed to get to the corner where she tried to make the tag…but Anastasia walked away…Wrestling Purity started to work over Cailey again but Cailey fought back into the match! Sunkissed to Sergai Chagev sent him to the outside. Then she used an inhuman strength to hoist Emanuel Dionisia up and dropped him with Daybreak! She covered and got the pin.]

Lee: Here are your winners, Cailey Carter and Anastasia Jones!

[Shotgun fades into the locker room where Victoria Salinas and Allison Mayberry are in the middle of a conversation. The fans are cheering both of them as Allison, for obvious reasons, is in great spirits, happy at what she did earlier in the night to Clarissa Vega.]

Allison: GOD, it felt GREAT to get my hands on that bitch! I would NEVER do that to anyone, but she has driven me up a wall for YEARS with all of the crap she has pulled. It felt awesome just taking this fist and just pounding her face in. I haven’t gotten into a scrap like that since I was what? 11 years old?

Victoria: You got your ass kicked in that fight at 11, didn’t you?

Allison: Yeah, but that’s not important. What IS important is that I was brave enough to make a sacrifice to make sure that Clarissa had no involvement whatsoever with your match and now that she’s out of the picture, you don’t have to worry about her at all. It’s an equal playing field as far as I’m concerned.

Victoria: Not exactly.

[Allison grows confused at this.]

Allison: What do you mean? It’s not like Adrian Waters can do anything. He has his match later against Amelia to focus on.

Victoria: True, but let’s not forget about Executive Order. They could still be running around, causing havoc. You know how much of a slimeball Alexander Midas is and they will do ANYTHING to make an impact at ANYONE’S expense.

Allison: Right…. Damn, that’s true. You’ll still be fine though, you got Axl, Glory and Isabella to have your back if need be. You’re going to have your fair one on one match with Myra and I want to see you shut her up. I’m SICK of her whining about the last five years and holding this stupid grudge against you and Marina. If she wanted Marina so bad, how come she went to UWA instead of IWC? It makes no sense to me. Maybe Myra is afraid of her after all?

Victoria: Myra doesn’t want to go to her turf. Myra wants to fight Marina in GCW or UWA, but that’s just nonsense right now. This isn’t about that. Sure, she may be right in the fact that I am doing this partially for avenging Marina and what Myra did to her in December, but for the way she smacked me across the face, this is about MY personal pride too. Myra thinks she can just walk into this match and get a big win right before Resurrection? Not happening. Tonight is going to be the same story it’s been these last five years…. Myra suffering a STINGING shot to the ego courtesy of ME! I’ll give her something else to cry about when it’s all over.

Allison: I have some tissues in the car that I’ll just drop by her locker room later.

Victoria: Really? (laughs)

Allison: Really! I’m going to get them right now. I’ll be right back!

Victoria: Hurry back, the match starts in a few minutes!

[Allison leaves the locker room to go into the hallway. She walks down the hallway, still snickering at the fact that she beat the hell out of Clarissa Vega earlier in the night. However, those snickers turn to worries as she gets deeper into the hallway, as Chelsea Summers of Sedona Sky is standing right in front of her.]

Chelsea: Hi, Allison!

Allison: Uh… hi…

[Allison turns to walk the other way, only to find Andrea Hernandez blocking her way.]

Andrea: You know who we are, right?

Allison: A couple of talented young ladies being brainwashed by Myra Lynwood. Yeah, I know who you both are!

Chelsea: Brainwashed?

Andrea: No chica, we’re the crown jewels of Utopia… and we’re about to show you why!

Allison: ...Public…. Relations…. Disaster…

[That’s all Allison can say as she knows she’s done for. Chelsea wraps an arm around her throat, choking her for a few seconds. Andrea lifts up Allison’s legs and they both violently throw her hard onto the floor. Both of them get her up and drag her down the hallway into the parking lot where Andrea throws Allison’s head right into the back light of a car, shattering the light… and Allison’s face! Chelsea opens the trunk as Allison falls down to the concrete, bleeding. She’s still alert and conscious. Chelsea pulls out a crowbar and tosses it to Andrea.]

Chelsea: Allison knows crowbars pretty well doesn’t she?

[They both laugh at the sick reference to the one time Allison was beaten unconscious by a crowbar. Chelsea locks Allison in a figure four leglock and the helpless publicist starts to scream in pain.]

Andrea: Let’s make her famous!

[Andrea takes the crowbar and smacks it across the same leg that’s affected by the figure four. Allison yells out in agony as Andrea smacks her again, this time in the gut. Allison is now laid down on the concrete as Andrea takes one last shot, this time to the head, finally knocking her unconscious!]

Chelsea: One more time, Andi! This one is for Clarissa! Then, Myra takes care of Victoria, Adrian takes care of Amelia, and we cap off a wonderful evening!

[Bright lights shine on the scene and Andrea sees police lights.]

Andrea: Crap! We got to get out of here!

[Chelsea lets go of the figure four and stands up. They’re both witnessing four security guards coming their way.]

Chelsea: Shit, you’re right!

[Sedona Sky wastes no more time as they book it and run. They disappear into the night, satisfied with their work as security surrounds an unconscious Allison Mayberry. After that, the scene fades, with Victoria Salinas vs. Myra Lynwood moments away after the war between them on this night just got even MORE personal!]

Victoria Salinas vs. Myra Lynwood

[As expected, with all the years of hatred between them, and with Utopia and Allison Mayberry out of commission, this match was deeply personal. Both exploded out of the gate resulting in a bit of fast paced action that was evenly matched at first. But, ultimately, Victoria being the quicker wrestler had the advantage in the early going. She unleashed a flurrious aerial assault on Myra, partially motivated by avenging what Myra had done to Marina Valdivia on Shotgun three months ago. A springboard moonsault by Victoria would only muster up a two count. Myra would become incensed by being behind the 8 ball in the early going. Victoria went for a crossbody, but Myra was able to catch her, put her on her shoulders and hit a spinning fireman’s carry slam in the mat. Myra then started to take advantage of this by using her technical acumen to wear down the faster Victoria. A Boston crab and a surfboard submission later had Victoria on the ropes. After Victoria managed to break out of both submissions, Myra would eventually get Victoria up to a vertical base, kicking her in the gut and dragging her down with a swinging neckbreaker. Myra though, would only get a two count out of it. Neither woman really had the edge over the other for the majority of the match, which considering the reputation of both of them, that was to be expected.

Each would have their moment at the 15 minute mark of the match. Myra caught Victoria attempting a hurricanrana, modifying it into a sit down powerbomb for another two count. But Victoria had a big spot of her own, when she hit a springboard senton for a two count. Neither woman would allow their pride to give an inch. It seemed like Victoria had Myra when she had her in an ankle lock complete with a grapevine, but Myra was able to get to the ropes. Similarly, it appeared Myra was going to make Victoria submit for the first time in her career with a cross armbreaker, but Victoria was able to fight out of it. Things got very exciting when Victoria set up for the Siren Breaker. However, Myra countered it, turned Victoria around and dropped her with the Plot Twister! However, Victoria was able to kick out at the count of two and a half. Myra then got Victoria up, setting her up for the Tradition Breaker. But Victoria slid off of her back, turned her around and SIREN BREAKER! The fans went nuts as Victoria went for the cover, but Myra SOMEHOW kicked out. Myra slowly got up. Victoria went for another Siren Breaker, but Myra shoved her into the referee, knocking him down. Myra went for a clothesline, but NO! Victoria countered into the VAINGLORIOUS VICTORY!

Myra had absolutely nowhere to go. The referee was down, but Myra was stubborn and wouldn’t show any signs of tapping out at all. Myra made one last desperate lunge for the bottom rope, and she grabbed it! Victoria kept the hold locked on with no referee available to see it. Then, JOEY MICHAELS ran into the ring to break up the submission. Wrestling Royalty was right behind him. Myra dragged herself to the corner while Michaels and Wrestling Royalty beat down Victoria. However, Axl Austin, Isabella Harker and Glory Braddock ran into the ring and the fans exploded as the good guys easily overpowered Michaels and Wrestling Royalty, dumping all of them out of the ring. Michaels and Wrestling Royalty retreated. But it wasn’t over! Derek Powers and the KOC went into the ring and the rest of team GCW brawled with those three. Axl took Powers, Glory took Lazarus and Isabella took Shields. The three on three brawl spilled outside of the ring and into the crowd. The referee was stirring, as was Victoria and Myra. Myra was a little worse for wear and was getting up slower. Myra got up and victoria brought her down with a Busaiku knee to Myra’s injured arm. Victoria was measuring for the Siren Breaker when ALEXANDER MIDAS ran in with the lead pipe and blasted Victoria in the left knee yet again! Midas rolled out of the ring laughing as Victoria crumbled to the mat, once again, in serious pain after taking another shot to the knee that has been a bother to her lately. Myra, unaware of everything that happened, got Victoria up to a vertical base with a furious look on her face, dragged her to the center of the ring, kicked her in the gut, lifted her up and dropped her with the Tradition Breaker!

The referee was alert at that point. Myra made the cover, and the only person in Providence that was happy about what just happened was Myra Lynwood herself as the three count was made!]

Lee: Here is your winner…. MYRA LYNWOOD!

[Midas retreated up the ramp, laughing at what he just did and satisfied at the job he just pulled. Myra got her hand raised in victory as the crowd booed her. Myra was absolutely ecstatic about the fact that after all the years of hell, she FINALLY beat Victoria Salinas, not caring at all about how it happened. The announcers bemoaned Executive Order for their actions and Myra acting like she just won the world title, but they also mentioned the serious momentum boost Myra would have going into Resurrection being the first person to pin Victoria in a one on one match in her GCW career. Myra left the ring, satisfied with her win. EMT’s came to check on Victoria, with the announcers expressing major concern that she may not be 100% for Resurrection.]

Samuel Price: Amelia Robson… two nights ago, the world saw you arrive on Livewire to save Azola from what was certain to be a career-ending injury. Why?

Amelia stands next to the interviewer, the GCW World Championship belt hanging off her shoulder.

Amelia: It’s funny you should ask that. Last week, GCW aired a piece from Clarissa Vega extolling the “virtue” of her client, proclaiming to me that I would not like seeing someone proclaimed “The next Amelia Robson”, implying that I would follow the same path as Myra Lynwood in that case. Except there’s a big difference between us.

Samuel: What is that?

Amelia: Why I do THIS! Myra went out there on Twitter telling me that my job is a thankless one… and it is. Did Azola thank me for basically saving her career on Livewire? No. But I don’t do this to be thanked or for recognition or to have opportunities handed to me. Myra’s frustrated because she wasn’t getting those things. But that’s not why someone should do the right thing, because if you’re only doing the right thing for the rewards and applause, you are not doing it for the right reasons. I do what’s right BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT! They may not think Azola is worth much, but at the end of the day, that’s NOT their call to make! Myra… Utopia… they aren’t the ones making the hiring and firing decisions. No matter how much they run their mouths, they aren’t in that position and thank God for that!

Amelia laughs.

Amelia: Could you imagine GCW with THOSE people having any power? Their portraits would probably be hung from the rafters to be worshipped. They would probably order referees to show bias against anyone who dares disagree with them. I’d probably be unemployed, but that would be okay. I’ve seen that brand of management before… it poisons companies to the point they wither and die. GCW deserves better than that.

Samuel: Well, “that” is what you are facing tonight when you main event against Adrian Waters.

Amelia: Adrian Waters… yes. The “genius”. I use that term very loosely considering I know some real geniuses. He reads people… often misreads them. But the problem is… people buy into that kind of mentality. Utopia isn’t a plan for a better industry. Utopia is a plan for a better industry for those within it. They don’t want this to be better… and really, how can THIS be better? We have the best fans in the world. The competition here is top-notch… some would say second to none. No… what Utopia wants is an easier path for them. And tonight, I’m going to teach Adrian one thing…

Amelia grins.

Amelia: The road here will NEVER get easier for them.

Amelia walks off the scene…

Main Event: Non Title
Amelia Robson vs. Adrian Waters

[Amelia utilizes a fast paced high risk high impact offense against Waters in the early going. A dropkick, an enziguri, and a diving forearm sends Waters to the outside. She suicide dives through the ropes taking out Waters. She rolls him back in the ring and delivers a diving elbow from the top back in onto Waters. She goes for Turn Around Bright Eyes but Waters counters by holding onto the ropes and she hits back first onto the mat. Waters follows up immediately with a double stomp to the gut. Waters with a gut buster and then a running power slam. Waters with The Smart Elbow to the gut. Waters with an abdominal stretch. Waters with a snap suplex float over into a cover and a two. Waters goes for Use Your Head but Amelia slips out and then nails Turn Around Bright Eyes. She covers and gets a two. She goes for Avengercarana but Waters counters into a power bomb. Waters with a back breaker submission. Waters with a Boston Crab. Waters goes for The Super Smart Elbow but Amelia moves out of the way! Robson with a spinning heel kick and a swinging neck breaker. Amelia rushes in and connects with Punishment for Villainy! Myra Lynwood comes down just as Amelia is about to get back up. She turns around into a clothesline from Lynwood. Myra begins putting the boots to Amelia and Adrian gets up and joins in but the bell has already sounded.]

Lee: Your winner by disqualification, Amelia Robson!