Resurrection V

admin
Site Admin

Resurrection V

Post by admin » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:00 am

NIGHT 1

(the song “Coming Home” plays in the background as a voice over begins)

“Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.”

[Video of Myra Lynwood winning the Civil War Match is shown.]

“Be thou comforted, little dog, Thou too in Resurrection shall have a little golden tail”

[Video of Trenton Snow and Apocalypse attacking Jazmyn Rain.]

“Nations, like stars, are entitled to eclipse. All is well, provided the light returns and the eclipse does not become endless night. Dawn and resurrection are synonymous. The reappearance of the light is the same as the survival of the soul.”

[Video of Amelia Robson defeating Kayla Jones to retain the GCW World Championship is shown.]

“Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of the Resurrection into eternal life”

[Jazmyn Rain is shown defeating Gabriela Austin and then Hayley Gold.]

“Receive every day as a resurrection from death, as a new enjoyment of life; meet every rising sun with such sentiments of God's goodness, as if you had seen it, and all things, new - created upon your account: and under the sense of so great a blessing”

[Video of Myra Lynwood staring down Amelia Robson and then video of Trenton Snow staring down Jazmyn Rain is shown.]

“In every life there are wars! In every life there are battles that must be fought! In every life those that give there lives freely are the ones whom are most rewarded perhaps even resurrected! Tonight GCW Resurrects the battles that need to be fought and tonight those that triumph will be rewarded like never before!”

Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly vs. Nightmare

Masq
TKO took the early offensive on the unorthodox Masq. Masq, to his credit, fought back, bludgeoning his opponent with various parts of his body, throwing TKO off-balance. However, as he attempted a springboard backflip plancha onto O’Reilly, the larger man simply rolled out of the way. As Masq bounded to his feet, TKO caught him with the TKO and pinned him for the three, eliminating him.

Destiny Devious
Destiny, who hadn’t been seen in a GCW ring to this point, wasn’t about to fight O’Reilly. Rather, she sat back in the corner and laughed as he attempted to goad her out. The referee called for the bell after Malcolm Cross would assault him from behind, causing Destiny to be disqualified.

Malcolm Cross
The third test for O’Reilly was clearly the most trying, as the former Global Champion unleashed a fury of offense on the already worn-out man. Cross was deadly in his proficiency, picking O’Reilly apart and putting him on the defensive. To his credit, O’Reilly fought back, trying not to allow himself to be overwhelmed by Cross’ offense. However, in the end, Cross was too much to overcome, as he drove TKO to the mat with Fade to Black for the three count.

Lee: Here are your winners… NIGHTMARE!

Following the match, Masq tried to join in the celebration, only to find himself assaulted by Cross, who hit his associate with the Fade to Black onto a steel chair that had been provided by Maria Prado. The trio of Cross, Devious and Prado exited, leaving Masq behind.

(The scene opens backstage. Donovan Cunningham stands next to Rex Sanders, the camera focuses on Donovan first.)

Cunningham: “I had a few choice words yesterday on Twitter. That’s how much I believe in the power of Rex Sanders. How many people on the roster willingly stepped up to the plate to get some of Rex? Laurel Hardy months back declined to get her a piece of my instrument of destruction. You got current champions who easily coulda stepped up to put their title on the line against Rex. Did they want some? No. All of them have avoided Rex Sanders like the goddamn plague. They scared. Every last one of them. Nate isn’t afraid. Nope, he is one of the brave. He’s a fighter. He gonna give Rex the biggest challenge of his career, I believe that. It ain’t gonna be enough. Rex is gonna swallow him whole tonight. After Rex is done beating Nate into submission, I am gonna ask the question one more time.”

(Donovan smirks)

Cunningham: “Who... Wants... Some!”

(The camera focuses on Rex. He grunts. The scene fades to black.)

Golden Era vs. Ginger Nation

[Kyle Butler starts off against #GingerAllison. Kyle’s wrestling expertise keeps Allison grounded. He tags out to Neil who proceeds to also work her over. Golden Era make quick tags in and out, isolating Allison, until Fury and Melody on the outside distract them, allowing Allison to land a low blow. Allison tags out to Jinxy. Ginger Nation isolate Kyle and beat him down hard for several minutes. Kyle eventually fights back into it and manages a tag to Newman. Neil comes in like a house of fire, taking out Allison, Jinxy, and then when Fury and Melody try to get involved Kyle intercepts them, taking them out. Jinxy comes back with an enziguri kick. She goes for an Adora-Bomb but Neil counters with the Newman-Plex for a cover and a pin.]

Lee: Here are your winners, Golden Era!

Janice King i backstage with a microphone in her hands. She looks at the camera before he brings the microphone up to her lips.

King: Ladies and gentleman please welcome at this time, Trista Foxx-Porter and Travis Vessey!

On cue, boos are heard as Travis and Trista appear on camera, Travis in his wrestling.

Foxx-Porter: Now before you ask my client a question, think really carefully on what that question will be. You remember the last thing when you came woefully unprepared and asked such a piss poor question. And I would hate for you to be embarrassed in front of all these people watching at home?

Janice pauses for a moment, unmoved.

Janice: Travis, you shocked the world when you revealed that Christy Hightower would be your tag team partner into tonight. Now you and Christy have a chance to become the Tag Team Champions against the team of Camelot. What are your thoughts going into this match?

Travis pauses.

Travis: And it was glorious wasn't it? The reveal? The entire week everyone wanted me to tell them who my partner would be and I waited and I waited and I waited until JeMarcus Avery got a chance to see it first hand. The look on his face when he saw his former associate was priceless. And that's right JeMarcus, associate. You and Christy were never friends. You thought you two were friends but that wasn't the case. It's kinda cute how naive you are. Like a typical big oof. It was great. See, when I was given the option of choosing my tag team partner, I wanted someone that's been a Tag Team Champion before. i wanted someone who was smarter than Julia and JeMarcus. I wanted someone who was in the business of doing good business. And personally, I wanted to hit Camelot where it hurts. Christy is a smart woman. Great business woman. And with the power of good representation on my side, it didn't take long for Trista and I to convince her to come along.

Trista smirks.

Travis: Now Camelot, tonight is the last night you'll hold those titles. I seriously hoped you cherished this past week because Christy and I will not be beaten. The only thing you two will have left after tonight is those awkward flirting exchanges between the two of you on Twitter. It's been too long since I've had gold around my waist. Last night at this event I main evented and I lost. This year, I won't come up empty again. And later tonight, later tonight Janice, my friend Trenton Snow will complete the trifecta. This is something everyone needs to know. Christy Hightower, Trenton Snow and myself, we are the Elite. We are the Holy Trinity of GCW and by the end of the night, we'll all be golden. And Camelot and Jasmin Rain will left fallen in their own self destruction. Most importantly for Camelot, the blueprint is in and it spells out your end. Courtesy of the Architect of Your Destruction.....and a Born Winner.

Travis smirks as he and Trista soon walk off.

Angelica Jones vs. Destiny Skye

[Destiny starts off fast with dropkicks, spin kicks, and a few suplexes. A clothesline sends Jones over the top and to the outside. Destiny with a baseball slide into a headscissors takedown on the outside. Destiny rolls Jones back into the ring. Destiny with a spear takedown into mounted punches. Angelica kicks her off and then rakes her eyes. Angelica with a standing enziguri.Jones with a bulldog takedown into a Divine Impact. Angelica locks her in a camel clutch. Angelica with a back breaker.Angelica with a back cracker. Jones drops two knees to Destiny’s back and then locks her in the Angel’s Arch. Jones goes for The Hot Shot but Destiny back drops out of it. Destiny with a clothesline, then a swinging neck breaker. Destiny with a boot to the gut and a double arm ddt. Destiny goes for Skye High but Angelica counters into a power bomb. She goes for the Divine Impact again but Destiny gets her knees up, driving them into Angelica’s gut. Destiny connects with Destiny for a cover and a near fall. She goes for it again but Angelica counters and hits the Hot Shot. Angelica covers and gets a near fall. Angelica goes for another Hot Shot but Destiny back drops out of it and then connects with Skye High for the cover and a three.]

Lee: Here is your winner, Destiny Skye!

[Resurrection fades into the hallway where GCW Global Champion Jazmyn Rain is sitting down on a crate, with the Global title nearby. She has certainly been dealing with a lot in recent weeks as the stressed expression on her face would indicate. She’s trying to have a quiet moment of reflection, but not even that is possible, considering what is just about to happen.]

Voice: You made the biggest mistake of your career last week.

[Jazmyn wants to cringe when she turns to her left and spots Clarissa Vega who seems to be amused by everything that’s been going on lately.]

Clarissa: It was right there, Jazmyn! Your friendship with Myra would be back! A Resurrection main event victory! DOMINATION OF GCW, you running Livewire, Myra running Shotgun. THAT would have been the perfect UTOPIA… but no… you just couldn’t put your ego away, could you?

Jazmyn: What does it even matter anymore? Apocalypse got banned from ringside anyway. Granted, I am surprised at how that came about, but it was never a necessity at all. Whether you agree with my decision or not, and it’s obvious that you don’t, Utopia was NEVER a necessity though since you want to harp about it, there’s a confession that I am going to make. Obviously I had no knowledge of the whole “banned from ringside” thing until last weekend, but I honestly would have taken the offer if not for one HUGE caveat that was added. I would have taken it if it didn’t come with the condition of joining Utopia because neutralizing Apocalypse would have been the smart thing. But Myra, like always, has to make everything about her and YOU enable it!

Clarissa: Yeah, maybe they did get banned from ringside. But you couldn’t leave it at “no” could you? Ultimately, Apocalypse being banned from ringside means that you made the right decision in saying “no”, I admit that…

Jazmyn: So why are you saying that I made the biggest mistake of my career if even you now see that I made the right decision?

Clarissa: Because the decision I’m talking about wasn’t “yes or no”, the decision that I was talking about was smacking Myra in the face with the microphone, flipping her off and saying the words that you said to her. You should have NEVER done that, Jazmyn. How can you disrespect her? If it wasn’t for her, THIS? What YOU have going on here? It’s nothing! Myra could have easily decided to reject your desire to be a professional wrestler and NONE of your wrestling journey even gets off the ground. YOU OWE HER and you disrespect her like that?

Jazmyn: Ugh, don’t even get me STARTED on how wrong you are…

Clarissa: No, YOU are wrong and let me tell you something, you better hope and pray to GOD that Myra wins the World title on Sunday and goes to Shotgun because if she doesn’t, whether you have the Global title or not, she’s going to make your life MISERABLE for what you did to her last week.

Voice: Speaking of Shotgun…

[The crowd erupts in cheers when Victoria Salinas walks in, standing right up at Clarissa Vega.]

Victoria: I don’t wish any ill will toward Myra, but should she win on Saturday, she’ll have ME to deal with especially after what your “crown jewels” did to Allison on Saturday. But, this isn’t about me. Jazmyn has a Global title defense tonight against Trenton Snow and you want to make it all about Myra? Really? That’s not just disrespectful to Jazmyn but that’s also… oh God, I never thought I’d say this… disrespectful to Trenton as well. This whole “global domination” thing is the only reason why you even got involved with this. Jazmyn made the right decision on all fronts and even with her “no” toward you, everything worked out and it’s one on one just like it should be. So BACK OFF!

Clarissa: Or else what? Are you going to assault me? I hear you have this thing for assaulting other people’s agents, Vicky!

[Victoria moves toward Clarissa, but Jazmyn cuts her off and steps in front of her.]

Jazmyn: She’s not worth it!

Victoria: Just being a friend Jaz, a REAL friend… unlike Myra Lynwood.

Clarissa: You two have fun with all that. I have some business to take care of. Utopia is going to make an IMPACT tonight even though none of us are wrestling until night three. But, of course, Utopia ALWAYS has something up their sleeve. Good luck Jaz, hope you don’t end up being Trenton’s bitch… AGAIN!

[Clarissa laughs and winks at both of them before she leaves. Jazmyn becomes incensed and wants to go after her but Victoria holds her back. Jazmyn looks like she wants to snap, but Victoria’s presence keeps her calm.]

Jazmyn: UGH!!! I’m TIRED of this! Goodness, why does everything have to be so fucking difficult?

Victoria: Jaz, don’t worry about it. Everything’s going to be fine! Let’s go and talk somewhere. I think it will do you some good.

[Jazmyn grabs the Global Championship and leaves the scene, with victoria not too far behind her as the scene fades.]

Nate Lawson vs. Rex Sanders

[Rex with a hard shoulder block to Nate followed by a clothesline and a body slam. Rex with an overheard belly to belly suplex. Rex goes for a spear but Nate dodges it and Rex's shoulder hits the turnbuckle. Nate with an arm bar takedown into an arm bar. Rex fights out of it and delivers a power slam. Rex goes for a body slam but Nate slips out of it and dropkicks the knee. Nate with a leg grapevine. Nate with a single leg crab. Nate cannonballs the leg several times. Nate with an ankle lock. Rex fights to the ropes. Nate goes for a figure four but Nate kicks him into the turnbuckle. Rex with a spear. Rex goes for a delayed vertical suplex but the damage on the leg has been done and he can't hold him up. Nate with a chop block. Nate locks in a figure four. Rex manages to reach the ropes. Nate charges Rex but gets a big boot for his trouble. Rex with The Punishment! He covers and gets the pin.]

Lee: Here is your winner, Rex Sanders!

Backstage at the Edward Jones Dome, Roderick Osborn stands in front of a "Resurrection V" backdrop. Standing next to Roderick is the GCW International Champion, Timothy Myers. Myers is dressed for his ring entrance: his black tights, black leather jacket, white boots, and his shades. The title belt is in it's usual spot over his right shoulder.

Roderick: "In just a few minutes, one of our great title matches will involve this man to my left, Timothy Myers, as he defends the GCW International Championship against Gabriela Austin. As you probably know, Timothy, Gabriela is a former GCW World Champion, in her own right."

Myers nods, then addresses Roderick.

Timothy: "Yes, I am quite aware of that. I'm also aware of the fact that she came up short not all that long ago against Jazmyn Rain when challenging for the Global Championship. I'm not saying Gabriela isn't a worthy opponent…but, is she really that same woman who held the World title for more than three months more than a year ago?"

Tim smirks into the camera.

Timothy: "No…of course not. I am not trying to discredit her, despite all her jabs…indirectly, mind you…about how she will be a better champion than I have been by bringing 'class' back to the championship. Confidence is a good thing, Gabby, but your foregone conclusion that you will be winning this here belt tonight?"

Myers shakes his head, but the smirk reappears.

Timothy: "Let's just say, you will most likely be very disappointed as Resurrection goes off the air tonight. I did tell you a few weeks ago that I look forward to facing you in the ring. I haven't changed that opinion…but, let's keep it real, shall we? I will be walking out of here tonight, still International Champion…classy or not. Peace."

Timothy exits the shot, leaving Osborn at the center of our view.

Roderick: "There you have it. Timothy Myers…Gabriela Austin. Now, back to the ring."

Grudge Match
Kurt Logan vs Katherine Prescott

[Kurt with a clothesline, dropkick, and three snap suplexes in a row. Kurt with a running knee that sends Katherine to the outside. Kurt follows her to the outside where Katherine drop toe holds him to the steel steps. Katherine whips him face first into the steel turnbuckle. Katherine rolls him back into the ring. She comes off with a missile dropkick off the top, a cover, and a two. Katherine with a face buster. Katherine with a neck vice. Kurt fights up and out of it and drops her with a Northern Lights release suplex. Kurt goes for a clothesline but Katherine counters with a tilt a whirl ddt. Katherine covers and gets a two. Katherine goes for a ddt but Kurt trips the leg and locks her in a leg lock. Katherine reaches the ropes. Kurt with Logan's Run followed up by a Gordian Knot. Katherine taps out.]

Lee: Here is your winner, Kurt Logan!

Clarissa: Alright girls…

[Clarissa says these words as the scene fades into the locker room. She’s with Andrea Hernandez and Chelsea Summers, the two members of Sedona Sky]

Clarissa: I have to say that last week was quite impressive. You two sure did an amazing number on Allison Mayberry last Shotgun and that bitch got so lucky that security arrived, otherwise things would have been worse for her. Still, you got the job done, Myra defeated Victoria and all’s well that ends well for the Utopia. There is one thing though, that does bug me…

Chelsea: We didn’t make Allison famous enough?

Clarissa: No, not that. Shotgun, everything went according to plan. But Livewire…

[Clarissa pauses and shakes her head.]

Clarissa: That meddling BITCH!!!! Azola shouldn’t even be walking the halls tonight but because Amelia meddled, she’s still here. I mean, getting into the same ring as the GCW World Champion on your very first night isn’t a small feat despite the circumstances but still, we need to finish the job and we need to send Amelia Robson a message! So, that’s where you two come in. Simple! FINISH THE JOB! Find Azola and end her career!

Andrea: We’re on it!

Clarissa: Good…

[Sedona Sky walks out of the locker room and down the hallway, essentially hunting Azola. They get into the catering area, looking around. Andrea’s eyes light up as she spots Azola eating a banana salad at a table.]

Andrea: Neanderthal at 9 o’clock.

Chelsea: My clock, or your clock?

Andrea: Mine.

[They both look in the same direction, spotting Azola and carefully plotting a strategy.]

Chelsea: You create a distraction, I get her in a chokehold from the back, we go to town on her. Cool?

Andrea: Cool!

[The two split off with Andrea making the approach from the front she’s able to get close to Azola before she gets noticed.]

Andrea: Hey there. Listen, about last week. I’m sorry about what happened to you. Honestly, we mistook you for Joanna. You remember her right? We want no trouble. I just wanted to let you know that…

[Before Azola can respond, Chelsea grabs her from behind and puts her in a chokehold.]

Andrea: ...your career is about to die….

[Chelsea throws Azola onto the seat she was on causing her to bounce onto the floor. Andrea flips the table over, spilling everything on it. Just like Livewire, it’s a two on one assault as they are relentlessly beating down Azola to the floor. Chelsea holds her up and Andrea nails a Busaiku knee right into the cranium, knocking Azola out. Andrea sets up the table while Chelsea still holds Azola up. Andrea lifts Azola’s legs off the floor and they both throw her right through the table!]

Chelsea: You know Colombians like coffee right?

Andrea: She’s Brazilian!

Chelsea: who cares! Let’s feed her some coffee anyway!

[Chelsea locks in a figure four on Azola while Andrea disappears for a few brief moments. Andrea returns with a pitcher of freshly brewed coffee. There is still so much steam coming out!]

Andrea: Open wide!

[Andrea removes the lid and pours all of the hot coffee onto the chest, torso and face of Azola! Chelsea lets go of the figure four, stands up, and smirks.]

Chelsea: Guess she’s not a “stunner” anymore!

[Before anything else is done, Clarissa Vega walks in with a metal crate.]

Clarissa: AWESOME! Now let’s finish this!

]Andrea and Chelsea are careful as they drag Azola to the crate, not wanting to burn themselves as the scalds and burns on Azola are now clearly visible. They slowly get her up and stuff her in the crate. Clarissa slams the crate shut and locks it. Andrea and Chelsea high five each other while Clarissa slaps a sticker on the care saying “Ship to Brazil: 60 Day Delivery”.]

Clarissa: Welcome back to the jungle, you Zika-infested slut!

[[Clarissa shoves the metal crate down the hallway and the three of them laugh as it crashes into a door and falls over on its side!]

Clarissa: Well done girls, but we’re not done tonight!

Chelsea: What’s next?

Clarissa: You’ll see. Let’s have a little chat!

[The Utopia members leave the scene, satisfied with their work, but also leaving questions as to what further damage they may be looking to cause.]

Global Tag-Team Championships
Travis Vessey & Christy Hightower vs The Republic (champion)

[Braddock and Avery meet Vessey and Hightower in the center of the ring and they trade rights and lefts. Braddock and Avery get the better of them and clothesline them over the top and to the floor. They follow them outside where the battle continues. Julia keeps Christy occupied while JaMarcus rolls Vessey back into the ring. Avery with a hard shoulder block, a clothesline, and a spear. JaMarcus with a body slam and then a delayed vertical suplex. Christy, meanwhile, has whipped Julia into the steel steps. Christy rushes into the ring and chop blocks Avery's leg. Christy is pushed back to her corner. Vessey and Christy isolate JaMarcus with quick tags in and out. JaMarcus has been in the ring for a long time being double teamed before he fights them off with big boots, clotheslines, and body slams. The big man tags out to Julia Braddock. Julia is in like a house of fire with flying forearm smashes, spinning heel kicks, and a face buster to Travis, sending him out, and a superkick to Christy, knocking her down. Julia with Queen's Ransom on Christy. She locks in the Guillotine. Vessey breaks it up before she can tap. JaMarcus is in and attacks Vessey from behind. Christy rakes Julia's eyes and drops her with a ddt. Christy then low blows Avery behind the referee's back. Christy and Vessey with a spike pile driver to Avery. Christy covers...1...2...Julia tries to break it up but Vessey stops her...3!]

Lee: Here are your winners and NEW GCW Global Tag Team Champions, Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower!

(Backstage we see Angelica pacing the floors of the Apocalypse dressing room, she looks furious after her loss to Destiny Skye earlier tonight. Kayla is there as well, trying to calm her down.)

Kayla: Angel, just calm down…

Angel: I CANNOT calm down! I just lost to a…a damn nobody!

(Angelica smacks the wall hard with her palm.)

Angel: Somebody is going to pay for this.

Kayla: And they will. Look, tonight isn’t over. Gabby competes for the International title, Trenton competes for the Global title, Apocalypse will bring home gold.

Angel: But I should’ve won! I should’ve…

“You should’ve but you failed.”

(Kayla and Angelica turn to see the GCW Majority Owner Glory Braddock walking into the room, grinning from ear to ear.)

Glory: You failed.

Angel: What the hell do you want, Glory?

Glory: What was it you said to me at Civil War? Oh, right, you said I was washed up, that I was done for, that I was a has-been. Well tonight what I saw was you getting beat by Destiny Skye, someone you referred to as a curtain jerker. So if YOU got beat by a curtain jerker, what does that make you?

(Braddock giggles.)

Glory: I guess that makes you a curtain jerker.

(Angelica gets up in Glory’s face.)

Angel: Watch it…

Glory: Don’t even try, sweetie. I can still take you down, or hell, I may just sue you for assault. This dress is worth more than you.

(Glory turns and walks out of the room.)

Television Championship
Sierra Michaels vs Cassidy Carter (champion)

[Sierra starts off fast with spinning heel kicks, dropkicks, and a flying forearm smash that sends Carter to the outside. Sierra with a suicide dive plancha over the top taking out Cassidy Carter. Sierra rolls her back in and goes for a springboard hurricinrana back in but Carter counters into a power bomb. Carter with a back breaker. Carter with a surfboard submission. Carter with a snap suplex and then a back cracker. Carter goes for a superkick but Sierra catches the foot and pulls her into an exploder suplex. Sierra with a superkick. Sierra goes for the Simply Amazing Shooting Star but Carter moves out of the way and Sierra hits nothing but canvas. Cassidy hoists Sierra up and drops her with Pretty Little Chaos. Cassidy covers and gets the three.]

Lee: Here is your winner, and STILL GCW Television Champion, Cassidy Carter!

[The scene fades in on both Jazmyn Rain and Victoria Salinas who are in the middle of a conversation. The fans are cheering both of them as they are about to pick up on what they are saying. From the signs of things, this is a very serious conversation that’s taking place between them.]

Jazmyn: It’s insane, Vicky. To think that a year ago, I was dealing with Bowman Done and in my GCW debut, I won via a disqualification because he hit me with a chair and to go from that, to this? It’s… crazy. I can’t really think of another group of adjectives to describe it all. Despite all the struggles, despite all of the episodes, despite the stresses and everything, I’ve truly had a great year, I don’t know how else to put it. To think that just a year ago, I was coming back into this business after being gone for two years due to my own stupidity and cocaine addiction, it puts many things into perspective.

Victoria: It does, Jazmyn and you’ve come along so much and there’s no way in hell anyone is going to take that away from you. Sure, you’ve had your struggles and episodes and I know some of them were hard to control than others. But you’ve overcome all of that. You’ve overcome Corey Jones robbing you of your pride. You have overcome the struggles you had with all the years of being unable to win a world championship and even with those struggles during your reign, I know it was difficult at first, but you truly grew and developed into one amazing champion.

[Jazmyn looks around, almost with a sense of sadness, thinking about everything that she has been through in her entire career, much less her life.]

Jazmyn: There’s a question that’s been on my mind lately, over the last few weeks, a question that I have wanted to avoid. But you’re probably one of the few people I can ask this to because I trust you so much.

Victoria: Shoot.

Jazmyn: What if tonight is the end?

[Victoria looks a little surprised as Jazmyn starts to get a little emotional, tears starting to well in her eyes.]

Victoria: Don’t say that…

Jazmyn: I mean, my history against Trenton Snow isn’t that great. Sure, last week, Tim and I beat him in tag team action but despite the person that he is, there’s no denying he is one of the most talented people in GCW. Even with Apocalypse neutralized and banned from ringside, he’s still not an easy win one on one and the last time we faced off one on one… well, it’s probably best that I don’t talk about it. But still…. I can’t help it Vicky. What if tonight is really the end of this title reign? What if this is the end of the dream for me?

Victoria: Jaz, I know that it’s hard and I know Trenton is not going to be easy, but remember, you defended that title against Myra. You won that title to begin with against two of Livewire’s best wrestlers in Malcolm Cross and Corey Jones. You overcame Golden Class. You overcame the most difficult five on one odds you’re ever going to face in the history of wrestling at Civil War and I know your history against Trenton isn’t great, but you can’t think like that. You know you can beat him. You’ve done it before and you just did it last week. I know he’s said some nasty things about you, but that shouldn’t matter. It’s like you once told a certain former best friend of yours, what other people say about you DOESN’T matter. One way or another, Jazmyn, you ARE a champion and whatever outcome happens tonight doesn’t change that a bit!

Jazmyn: Are you sure about that?

Victoria: Damn sure. And even if this IS the end… as much as I don’t want to entertain the thought, you’ve had a truly amazing, inspiring run with that championship. Those positive memories you created during your reign are going to last a lifetime and you’re never going to forget them. I’m confident that you’ll pull through, but even if you don’t Jazmyn, think of it this way. Trenton may take that title from you tonight, but he’s never going to take the memories away. He’s never going to take away everything that you’ve ever done with that championship. He’s never going to take away that you won that title in the first place. And most importantly of all, Jaz, he is never going to take away the person that you are, the amazing human being that you have become since you came to GCW and he will NEVER, EVER take away the fact that in this life, YOU ARE A CHAMPION, DAMN IT! Everything you’ve overcome, from the drugs, the episodes, Myra, your childhood,.. You’re an inspiration to me, and to millions of others. I believe in you Jaz, I always have.

[Jazmyn can’t hold back the tears of joy that are streaming down her face at this point.]

Victoria: And you always know, if worse comes to worse, you are more than damn good enough to get that title back. So don’t be scared, everything’s going to be okay. You overcome this tonight, and you continue on your journey to overcome your personal demons. I love you Jaz, you’ve been such a great friend these last few months.

Jazmyn: Thank you, I love you too!

[The two give each other a hug and once they let go, Jazmyn wipes away the tears.]

Victoria: Good luck to you, and remember…. Win or lose…. You’ll ALWAYS be a champion!

Jazmyn: Thank you so much, seriously!

[Jazmyn nods and then she grabs the Global championship, walking out more determined than ever to continue to be the champion she has been for the last four months inside the ring, and to continue to be the champion she has always been outside of it.]

International Championship
Gabriela Austin vs Tim Myers (champion)

[Myers starts with a big boot, a clothesline, a power slam, and a brain buster. Myers with a running power slam, a cover, and a two. Myers goes for another suplex but Gabby slips out and chops the knee. Gabby with another chop block. And another. Gabby cannonballs the knee several times. Gabby with a leg grapevine. Gabby with a single leg crab. Myers goes for a big boot but Gabby counters with a dragon screw leg whip. Gabby locks in a figure four. Myers makes the ropes. Gabby with a ddt. Gabby goes for a frog splash but Myers gets the knees up. Myers goes for a delayed vertical suplex but he can't hold her up. Gabby with a back cracker. Gabby looks to end it with a frog splash but Myers moves out of the way. Myers manages to hit a spinning power bomb. He covers and gets the three.]

Lee: Here is your winner and STILL GCW International Champion, Timothy Myers!

(We cut backstage where Destiny Skye is standing alone in the ready area.)

Destiny: Well, GCW, have I opened your eyes?

(She smirks.)

Destiny: I single handedly dismantled The McBride Corporation, I dominated Civil War, and now I defeated the great Angelica Jones. I believe it can safely be said that Destiny Skye is for real! But am I done?

(She shakes her head.)

Destiny: Far from it. Now that I have forced GCW management to sit up and take notice of who I am and what I can do inside of the ring, I expect GCW management to treat me with the respect I am due. But if not, that’s fine too, because I can continue to make waves, to make impact, and I will MAKE MY OWN DESTINY!

(Destiny walks off.)

(The scene opens on Trenton Snow, Trista Foxx Porter and Samuel Price standing backstage. The fans boo at the fight of Trenton.)

Samuel Price: Trenton, tonight is the moment you’ve been waiting for for months. It was a bold move announcing you would challenge the Global Heavyweight Championship on the biggest weekend on the calendar. You’ve had some harsh things to say about Jazmyn.

Trenton: Am I wrong for wanting Global Championship Wrestling to be great again?

Samuel Price: How can you say that, Trenton? Jazmyn has been a grea..

(Trista grabs the mic from Samuel Price. Scoffing at him, the interviewer knows when his time is up. Trenton looks directly into the camera.)

Trenton: Jazmyn HASN’T been a great champion. It takes more than being a good wrestler to be a great champion. Now, people ask me all the time why do I hate Jazmyn so much. My hate for Jazmyn is legit, I don’t say the things I say about her on social media to drive butts in seats. Jazmyn Rain is the personification of a charity case. What respectful wrestler allows their therapy sessions to air on television? What respectful human being would even entertain, for a second, the deal that Myra Lynwood offered her? How can the company be proud of a woman who has had more bipolar episodes then a regular bipolar person? She makes a joke out of whatever condition she does have. It's pathetic, honestly. She wants to be normal? What the heck is normal anyway. The way I see it, she cries for attention. That’s the one thing her and Myra share in common. A desperate need to keep all the attention on them, this is beyond wrestling, honestly. These people need help. Serious professional help. There collective insecurities run deep. Its a crying shame there story has overshadowed the man that is about to become the Global Heavyweight Champion. Me.

Jazmyn wants to whine on Twitter about her and Nero falling out? That is the respectful champion you want to represent the company? No! No! Hell no! I am the man who is best for business. When God created a professional wrestler from scratch he thought of me. Good looking. Check. Super athletic? Check. Superior athlete... double, triple, quadruple check. I am the total package and more, Samuel. While Jazmyn is busy worrying about Myra and there twenty five years of sadly pathetic nonsense, after I defeat Jazmyn, I am going to make Global Championship Wrestling great again.

(Trenton smirks. Foxx-Porter nods in agreement.)

Trenton: Am I passionate about the wrestling business, nope, that hasn’t changed. I am PASSIONATE about making money, baby. With the Global Championship around my waist, I will count the monster Resurrection payday to the freaking bank. I am going to make the company money. Real money. Unlike Mal Cross and Jazmyn Rain, those crazies are the type of personalities who turn viewers away. I am the man who people want to see. I am THE MAN people want to emulate. Comes down to this. Jazmyn Rain is a novelty act, like those acts laugh at at the circus. People like me are built to last. Jazmyn, tonight, the fairy tale is over. I don’t need Apocalypse. Myra can try to screw you over, don’t care, when the night concludes, people won’t talk about Jazmyn or Myra... the onus will be on me. Why? You guessed it, I am what’s best, for, business.

(Trenton walks off with Trista Foxx Port as the scene fades to black.)

Main Event
Global Championship
Trenton Snow vs Jazmyn Rain (champion)

[Champion and challenger chain wrestle for the first several minutes of the match. The crowd shows their appreciation with loud applause. They continue to chain wrestle with neither gaining an edge until Trenton throws a European uppercut, breaking from traditional wrestling to an all out brawl. More rights from Trenton stagger Rain into the corner. He rushes in but she moves out of the way and he hits the corner hard. Jazmyn fires back with rights of her own that stagger him against the ropes. She follows it up with a dropkick that sends him through the ropes and to the outside. Jazmyn with a plancha over the top onto Snow, taking him out. Jazmyn rolls him back into the ring and then comes back in herself with a Top Rope Cross Body onto Snow into a cover and a 1 and a half count. Jazmyn with a swinging neck breaker and then a neck snapper. Jazmyn with a low dropkick to the face. Jazmyn goes for a springboard asai moonsault but Trenton gets his knees up, driving them into her gut. Trenton with a lariat. Trenton with a mountain bomb and then he drops two feet across Rain’s abdomen. Trenton with a cover and a two. Trenton with a gut buster. Trenton with an abdominal stretch. Trenton drops her with a pump handle slam. He covers and gets another two. Trenton with a surfboard submission. Trenton then goes for a running power slam but Jazmyn slips out of it and sends him crashing into the turnbuckle. She drops him with a back cracker. Jazmyn goes for another springboard asai moonsault, Snow moves out of the way, but Jazmyn lands on her feet. Snow scrambles to his feet and turns around into a tilt a whirl headscissors. Jazmyn takes Snow and drops him with a float over ddt. She covers and gets a near fall before Snow shoots his right shoulder up. Jazmyn takes Snow and connects with the Rain Drop. She drops down into a cover but then just as the referee starts to count, Jazmyn notices, out of the corner of her eye, Myra running down to the ring. Just as Myra gets to the ring apron, Jazmyn hops up off of Trenton at the count of two and a half and then knocks Myra off the apron with a right hand. Jazmyn turns back to Snow. She pulls him up and goes for another Rain Drop but Snow shoves her in mid-air over the top and she crashes to the outside. Trenton goes outside after her. He whips her into the steel steps. He delivers an overhead belly to belly suplex on the outside. Trenton rolls her back into the ring. Trenton goes for a Winter Soltice and connects! He covers 1…2…3NOOO! She shoots her right shoulder off the mat just as the hand was coming down for three! Trenton is stunned and goes for it again but Jazmyn counters with an arm drag which accidentally takes out the referee and then a running enziguri to Snow. Jazmyn connects with a second Rain Drop. Instead of covering she goes up top, looking for The Rain Splash. Nero comes rushing down to the ring. Jazmyn gets into the ring and before Jazmyn can leap off he snatches her off the top, hooks her up, and drops her with the Final Crisis! Nero exits the ring, laughing sadistically. The referee slowly recovers and sees Trenton and Jazmyn both down. Trenton slowly crawls over into the cover…1…2…3!]

Lee: Here is your winner, and NEW GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, TRENTON SNOW!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Resurrection V

Post by admin » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:59 pm

NIGHT 2

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and .. to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

(The GCW logo flashes upon the screen and then changes to say “The 2016 Awards & Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony”. We cut to a large banquet hall filled with the GCW roster of superstars and their friends and families. There is a stage with a podium. Then a voice begins to boom over the loudspeakers.)

“Ladies and gentlemen, at this time welcome your host for the evening, GCW Hall of Fame Reporter & Interviewer Janice King!”

(A polite applause can be heard as the beautiful blond walks into the scene from stage left. She is wearing a beautiful sparkling black dress and matching high heeled sandals. She steps up to the podium, smiling broadly.)

Janice: Welcome to Night 2 of Resurrection! Night 2 of Resurrection is always reserved for our Awards & Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony because, while so many of you out there in the audience worked hard to make dates such as this one possible, not all of you get recognized for it. This is GCW’s way of saying thank you for your hard work and dedication, because even if you do not win an award tonight, being nominated as one of the elite few this year is an honor in and of itself. That being said, I will not waste your time. Let’s get this started with our first award, the award for match of the year! And the nominees are…

Resurrection 2015
Aphrodite Noel vs. Henry Van Stanton

Breakdown 2015: Best of 7 Series for the World Tag Team Titles
Crimson Devils vs. The Zodiac Killers

Game Over 2015: 7 Stages of Hell for the Global Championship
Malcolm Cross vs. Marie Jones

Resurrection 2015: World & Television Championships
Victoria Salinas vs. Cody Lindberg-Knight

No Chance In Hell 2015 War Games
Camelot vs. The Republic

For Glory & Gold 2015: Beauty Salon From Hell
Tina Valentine vs. Victoria Salinas

Game Over 2016: Street Fight
Malcolm Cross vs. Corey Jones

Game Over 2016: Sadistic Madness for the International Title
Brookford vs. Timothy Myers

Game Over 2016: Chairs Match
Myra Lynwood vs. Aphrodite Noel

Civil War 2016: World Championship
Kayla Jones vs. Amelia Robson

(There is a loud applause from the audience as each nominee is named. Once the applause has died down and each nominee has been named Janice King returns to her spot.)

Janice: And the winner is…MALCOLM CROSS vs. MARIE JONES, SEVEN STAGES OF HELL FOR THE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP FROM GAME OVER 2015!

(Janice King steps away from the podium. Marie steps up to the podium.)

Marie: I’m accepting on behalf of me and Malcolm…he has been given his award…but I do want to use this opportunity to apologize again to GCW and to the fans. That time in my life was not one of my proudest. Malcolm had every right to do to me what he did that night. Congratulations again to him on winning and thank you to the fans who watched and appreciated the match. We do this for you!

(Janice King returns to the podium.)

Janice: Moving right along to a new award that was introduced this year by our Livewire General Manager Shawn Mason. This is the Livewire Award. The Livewire Award is awarded to the individual who is deemed to be the best looking individual in GCW for the past year. And needless to say, we had a TON of nominees! So getting right to it, the nominees are…

Cailey Carter
Cassidy Carter
Travis Vessey
Chantelle Chambers
Pierce Manning
Kayla Jones
Julia Braddock
Crystal Swift
Alexander Midas
Aphrodite Noel
Alicia Sabbatini
Myra Lynwood
Olivia
Trenton Snow
Hayley Gold
Gabriela Austin
Jinxy
#GingerAllison

(Unlike last time, there are a lot of cat calls and whistling with each nominee. When that dies down and each nominee has been announced Janice returns.)

Janice King: And the first ever winner of the Livewire Award is…….KAYLA JONES!

(Whistling and cat calls can be heard as this lovely beauty steps up onto the stage wearing a lovely red form fitting dress that stops just above the knee. Her feet are encased in matching red high heeled peep toe pumps. A devilish grin is written across her face. She steps up to the podium and accepts the award from Janice King.)

Kayla: Thank you, Janice.

(She looks at the award and then looks out at the crowd.)

Kayla: Yes, I definitely deserve this award. That’s all that needs to be said, really. I mean, I got my start in modeling before I was a professional wrestler. Jones Wrestling Incorporated even owns its own modeling agency. So it’s plain to see that I know a thing or two about looking good. And I would like to take the time thank my boyfriend Trenton Snow, for supporting me and I want everyone else watching this to understand that Trenton and ONLY Trenton will know just how good I really look…

(She winks playfully as she exits the stage. Janice King then returns to the podium.)

Janice: Following the Livewire Award is the Shotgun Award and it is given out to the wrestler who everyone thinks will have the best 2016-2017 year. The nominees are…

Cailey Carter
Chantelle Chambers
Amelia Robson
Myra Lynwood
Timothy Myers
Axl Austin

(There is a loud applause from the audience as each nominee is named. Once the applause has died down and each nominee has been named Janice King returns to her spot.)

Janice: And your winner is…

(Janice opens the envelop and her eyes grow wide with surprise.)

Janice: …well now! This is ironic! Last year we had a tie vote and thus co-winners of the Shotgun Award! This year we have another tie vote and again have co-winners! Your co-winners are CAILEY CARTER and MYRA LYNWOOD!

****INSERT CAILEY CARTER SPEECH HERE****

Myra: Let's be honest here, I not only deserve this award, but I also deserve it all by myself. There's no need for me to share this award with anyone, but, it is what it is and it feels good to be recognized and appreciated for something for once. After all, you know my story about how the last five years of my career weren't so great, but I'm not going to dive into that at this moment. For me, the most important thing is that not only have I been able to get my career back on track since coming to GCW last summer, but I have also reached the point where I am better TODAY than I ever was at any point in my career and everything that has been going on with me lately, from the Utopia's formation, to Civil War.... it's just the beginning. I know that I am in for a career year in the next twelve months and if anyone thinks otherwise, just remember that I have proven everyone wrong before, ever since I started doing this to begin with. I proved everyone wrong when the consensus about me was that I was just some "vanilla wrestler" during my early GCW run. Those that thought I was just talk at first, when I decided to stop defending wrestling tradition, that thought I would never be a main eventer in this company, that mocked me, that doubted me.... I proved you all wrong when I won Civil War last month and regardless of what happens tomorrow night, that's not going to change. I AM a main eventer now, this WILL be my year and mark my words, when I reach the top, you're all in for something very special. I want to thank my advocate Clarissa Vega, my boyfriend Adrian Waters, and my new crown jewels: Sedona Sky, for being so supportive of me and also, I want to say, to all of you people, you deserve NOTHING from me. You were NEVER there for me from day one that I was here, and you can all burn in hell as you watch me reach the top... without any one of you! This is MY award, MY year... you're all just living in my utopia!

(Janice returns to the podium.)

Janice: And our next award is for newcomer of the year. Who was our best rookie? The nominees are…

Cailey Carter
Axl Austin
Chantelle Chambers
Amelia Robson
Myra Lynwood
Jazmyn Rain
Timothy Myers
Brooklyn Smith
Olivia

Janice: And the winner is…the reigning GCW World Champion AMELIA ROBSON!

*Amelia steps to the microphone, where she is handed her trophy.*

Amelia: Wow… this is absolutely amazing!

*She laughs a bit as she reads over the trophy, running her fingers over the nameplate.*

Amelia: It’s funny because, after my knee injury put me out of commission for as long as it did, I didn’t know if I’d ever step foot in a wrestling ring again. Heck, there were Doctors who thought I would be lucky to walk without a limp for the rest of my life. But here I am… walking limp-and-pain free, competing in the sport I love, and getting ready to defend the World Championship on the biggest stage of all in just 24 hours. To say my life has become something of a dream would be understating it.

*Amelia smiles as she looks to the trophy again, soaking in some applause.*

Amelia: The past 12 months have been a whirlwind. I got to marry the woman I love. I got to get back into the ring and compete for you wonderful people. And I got to ascend to the top of the mountain and earn my first World Championship. And now, to be your newcomer of the year… voted as the BEST new wrestler in GCW in the past 12 months, is an absolute honour and it just goes to prove what I’ve been saying all along. Heroes are real.

*She smirks.*

Amelia: I’m a wrestler. I don’t go out and risk my life every day. I do what is right here because it is right, and this validates that with respect and admiration. But the real heroes are you… the people who go out every day to make a difference in the world, even if it’s by doing something like earning and supporting your families. I have the trophy… but YOU are the winners in my books! Thank you!

Janice: The next award is for tag team of the year. Tag team wrestling has always been a hallmark of Global Championship Wrestling. GCW has always believed in tag team wrestling and focused on trying to make it great again. Tonight we honor the team voted as the best for this past year. The nominees are…

Kingdom of Kayl
New Media Renaissance
The Iron Vanguard
The Sisterhood
The Republic
The Crimson Devils
Pure Entertainment
Golden Class
Ginger Nation
High Voltage

Janice: And the winners are…GINGER NATION!

(From stage right Marie Jones steps up to the podium but from stage left come Jinxy, #GingerAllison, Fury, & Melody Williams. They glare at one another angrily and intensely. Eventually #GingerAllison breaks the ice.)

#GingerAllison: Well we all know who really deserves this award…and that would be me and Jinxy, the yummiest gingers of all! I mean, like, we were the GCW World Tag Team Champions after all!

Marie: Bullshit, Allison. For starters I MADE you, don’t forget that. Secondly, I MADE Ginger Nation with Jinxy. Third, this faction possessed the Global Championship this past year because of ME! I’m not saying this to put down your accomplishments as tag champions, but the fact is that I was every bit as much a reason Ginger Nation got this award as you and Jinxy were.

(There is a tense stare down until, eventually, the group exits, taking separate routes. Janice King returns to the podium.)

Janice King: Next up is an awkward award to say the least! Most Hated Wrestler of the Year! And the nominees are…

Victoria Salinas
Alexander Midas
Marie Jones
Myra Lynwood
Trenton Snow
Brookford

Janice King: And the winner and, sadly enough, The Most Hated Wrestler….ALEXANDER MIDAS!

(Midas steps up to accept his award.)

Midas: You hate me! You really, REALLY hate me! ... I don't give a shit.

(He points at all the other wrestlers sitting down.)

Midas: You idiots can vote me most hated or whatever... but the plain and simple fact is, you're jealous! Jealous of my wealth, jealous of my looks, jealous of the fact that I am the best damn wrestler in this damn promotion! Victoria Salinas, Timothy Myers, Glory Braddock, Aphrodite Noel, Kayla Jones... the list goes on and on of no-talent hacks who have never, and will never, be as good as me!

(Midas grabs the award... and throws it to the side.)

Midas: That's what I think of this awards ceremony tonight, of that stupid award... and that's what I think of each and everyone of you! You're worthless, you're trash... and I'll prove it at Resurrection by leading my team to victory against four useless husks who call themselves wrestlers! I ended Camelot, I made a Hostile Takeover and then an Executive Order, I've been World Champion several times.. and whether you like me or not, since I've been here, my name has always been on everyones lips! I make things happen, whether anyone has a problem with it or not!

(Midas smirks.)

Midas; In fact, I promise that tomorrow night, my name will be on ALL your lips yet again! That's not just a Midas Fact... that's a Midas GUARANTEE!

(Midas steps down from the podium... but instead of taking his seat, he walks past everyone and exits the room. Pretty much everyone is happy about that. Janice King returns to the podium.)

Janice: And opposite that is the award for Most Loved Wrestler! The nominees are…

Victoria Salinas
Michael McKay
Amelia Robson
Jazmyn Rain
Brooklyn Smith
Olivia
Cailey Carter

Janice: And the winner is...MICHAEL MCKAY!

(Michael McKay approaches the podium.)

McKay: When I stepped away from GCW to be with my family, I didn’t think that I’d be coming back so soon. Especially to be receiving an award. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I got the message. I actually though it was Ben and Zane winding up their aged father again.

I always planned to attend Resurrection, to see Alexander Midas, the thorn in my side, get his comeuppance. I may have left the business for the meantime, but I still pay attention, and to watch those four dismantle an organization that has no place in Global Championship Wrestling....I’d have to be wearing a wooden overcoat to miss that. And now, with the presentation of this award, I have another reason to be here.

Most Loved. That is one hell of an accolade for an old warhorse like myself to be given. I honestly don’t think that I’m worthy of it, but I accept it nevertheless, with gratitude. Thank you all. I always tried to do what was right for GCW, its fans and my fellow wrestlers.

Once more, thank you, and all the best.

Janice: And our final award of the evening is for Wrestler of the Year! We have several worthy nominees who have all accomplished great things this past year but only one of them will walk away recognized as the Wrestler of the Year. The nominees are…

Victoria Salinas
Alexander Midas
Michael McKay
Amelia Robson
Marie Jones
Malcolm Cross
Corey Jones
Jazmyn Rain

Janice: And the winner, your Wrestler of the Year, is none other than…MALCOLM CROSS!

*Maria Prado and Malcolm Cross step to the podium, where Malcolm is handed his trophy, one that he looks at with general bemusement.*

Prado: It appears that you did not forget. You remembered the man who has dominated GCW for the better part of the year. The man who defended his Global Championship at this event one year ago, and has reigned atop Livewire for much of his tenure. The man who’s name still sparks feelings of unease and FEAR in the locker-rooms… fear that he will target them… fear that he will bring them crashing back down to earth. This is your Wrestler of the Year… the biggest piece of the GCW puzzle. And if you think the last 12 months of Malcolm Cross and Nightmare was remarkable, then you are in for a killer next 12.

*Malcolm steps forward to the microphone, holding his trophy in hand.*

Cross: The Nightmare is only beginning. If you thought I was down, I will drag you down with me and stand on you to return to the level I belong at. This is not a bookend to my tenure… this is only the beginning.

Janice: We are nearly done but before we finish it is time for the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony! The first individual to be inducted is the longest reigning X Division Champion and a former World Champion here in this company. He arguably made the quickest impact of anyone in this company’s history! Congratulations class of 2016 inductee Devon Kayl!

Kayl: I came to GCW in a bad place. I had just walked away from Supreme Championship Wrestling worn out, beaten and simply not that into it. And I took some time… I took a lot of time… before deciding if I even wanted to step into a wrestling ring again. And then something happened. I got a phone call from Glory Braddock, asking if I would be interested in joining GCW.

To be honest, I didn’t even comprehend at that time the scope of just how wide my appeal had gone. To have been contacted directly by a woman the stature of Glory Braddock opened my eyes to just how far the industry went. I came into GCW without any expectations and one goal – a goal that I had been pursuing for years. I wanted to be a World Champion. But I knew my name would only get me so far… I needed to step up and prove I deserved it. To show I was willing to jump into the fire, I took on a group known as the English Purity Movement. They pushed me to my limits, forced me to be better than I thought I could be. Like I said, I was in a bad place when I came in. But to take down EPM, I had to be better, and that put me in a better place.

Then I challenged Krissy Spencer.

I Never expected that I would get a World Championship opportunity so soon, but I did and I intended to make the most of it. Unfortunately, that plan was derailed after Alexander Midas decided to involve himself. So that set a stage… the GCW World Champion, part of the GCW establishment, and me. To win the Championship in that setting against those opponents was a special moment for me. It meant I had truly arrived, and that I truly belonged as World Champion. The next three months, I did everything to show that I DESERVED to be Champion, putting out statements that I wanted to defend the Championship as much as I could. I like to think my three month reign produced some of the best matches of my career. But that was only the beginning… after losing the World Championship and discarding Mason Battle – and that will be the only time that name is mentioned during a Hall of Fame ceremony – I moved on to the X-Division. I didn’t only want to leave a passing mark on GCW, I wanted to leave a lasting impression, and that reign ended up being the longest X-Division Title reign in GCW’s revival. After seven months and countless classics, all good things must come to an end, and my X-Division Title reign was among them. A month later, and I decided to take some time away to recharge the batteries, recover from some injuries and enjoy what’s out there.

But I never lost sight of what was going on here, and I never looked away from this place. I’m here tonight as a guest, an inductee into the Hall of Fame, and as a fan. I’m going to sit in the stands tomorrow night and watch Cailey Carter do proud the Championship that I carried for seven months in a heated Global X Match. I’m going to watch Amelia Robson continue to solidify HER legacy as World Champion when she takes on Myra Lynwood. And most importantly, I’m going to get to spend more time amongst some of the greatest fans in the world. There is no place I’d rather be… except…

Maybe in time… you’d like to see Devon Kayl back on the INSIDE of a GCW ring…

Janice: And to induct the final member of the class of 2016, please welcome Glenn Braddock!

(The crowd applauds politely as Glenn Braddock steps up to the podium.)

Glenn: Thank you. Thank you very much. I got my start in this business as an amateur wrestler in England. I was one of the best damned wrestlers around. No one could touch me and everyone knew it. An injury sidelined me but I did not stop. I knew I could contribute in other ways, and one way was to train the next generation. I opened a wrestling school and I trained my niece Julia Braddock…

(Julia waves from the audience.)

Glenn: Sophie and Mark O’Brian…

(Sophie and Mark acknowledge Glenn.)

Glenn: Destiny Skye…

(Destiny nods her head.)

Glenn: …Matthew Bowden of GDW and IWC fame. But one individual I am very proud of and who is being honored here tonight is my own flesh and blood, my daughter Glory Braddock! Congratulations!

(Glory Braddock steps up onto the stage. She is wearing a pink dress that is tight and form fitting, hugging her every sexy and sensual curve. Glory approaches the podium and gives her father a big hug before allowing him to leave.)

Glory: This isn’t the first time I have been standing on the stage at a banquet hall much like this one being inducted into a hall of fame. Global Division of Wrestling was the first organization to induct me into their hall of fame. Next came Motor City Wrestling. And I stood there and I gave my speeches with a tear in my eye and pride welling up inside me knowing that I had reached the pinnacle of this industry. But this hall of fame, the GCW Hall of Fame, is the third I have been inducted into and it is a little different for me. Unlike GDW and MCW, spots which I earned through my wrestling ability and beating each and every person put before me, I earned this hall of fame spot due to the fact that I brought GCW back from the dead, I helped make it a global superpower once again, and I fought for its very survival again and again. Seemingly each year a new threat to GCW would rise up and I would fight them all. The latest threat is known as Executive Order and I am going to work with Isabella Harker, Axl Austin, and Victoria Salinas to eliminate this threat, just as I have helped eliminate other threats in the past.

(She pauses.)

Glory: And see that’s the thing, it happens every single year. Every year a new threat rises and every year I have to stop them. It’s been a vicious cycle, one I’d like to stop, quite frankly. GCW cannot continue to live like this, fighting every threat that comes along. Are we going to continue in this vicious cycle? Or is there a way to break the cycle? I think GCW would be much better off without the constant threat again and again of an uprising. So it got me to thinking, what if Executive Order was not the real problem but just a symptom of the overall problem? And if that’s true, what is the true cause of the problem?

(She smirks.)

Glory: I think I know the real problem. There is a bigger issue here, a much bigger cancer that is causing groups like Executive Authority to rear their ugly heads and threaten GCW. Destroying Executive Order is fine but another would just rise up and take its place eventually. So after I help Victoria, Axl, and Isabella destroy Executive Order, I will once again take up arms and work to eliminate the TRUE threat to GCW. And there is really no need to thank me, for I would do it anyway, because I am Wrestling’s Savior and Queen and this, this is MY kingdom, so feel free to WORSHIP ME!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Resurrection V

Post by admin » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:59 pm

NIGHT 3

(the song “Coming Home” plays in the background as a voice over begins)

“Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime.”

[Video of Myra Lynwood winning the Civil War Match is shown.]

“Be thou comforted, little dog, Thou too in Resurrection shall have a little golden tail”

[Video of Lester Sampson dominating opponent after opponent is shown.]

“Nations, like stars, are entitled to eclipse. All is well, provided the light returns and the eclipse does not become endless night. Dawn and resurrection are synonymous. The reappearance of the light is the same as the survival of the soul.”

[Video of Amelia Robson defeating Kayla Jones to retain the GCW World Championship is shown.]

“Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust; in sure and certain hope of the Resurrection into eternal life”

[Aphrodite Noel is shown hitting Ex-Communication on various opponents.]

“Receive every day as a resurrection from death, as a new enjoyment of life; meet every rising sun with such sentiments of God's goodness, as if you had seen it, and all things, new - created upon your account: and under the sense of so great a blessing”

[Video of Myra Lynwood staring down Amelia Robson.]

“In every life there are wars! In every life there are battles that must be fought! In every life those that give there lives freely are the ones whom are most rewarded perhaps even resurrected! Tonight GCW Resurrects the battles that need to be fought and tonight those that triumph will be rewarded like never before!”

Backstage, Janice King is standing by with Richard Dix. Dix is in his wrestling shorts and an Anthrax t-shirt. He looks somber…andsober…which is unusual for him. King also notices this.

Janice: "In a few minutes, Richard Dix will be facing Jake Orton in a rematch from Shotgun a couple of months ago. Rich, if you don't mind me saying so, you don't appear to be in good spirits tonight. Still having problems with Crystal?"

Rich: "No…I mean, a little. But I'm like, really bummed about something else."

Janice looks concerned, frowning a little.

Janice: "What's wrong?"

Rich: "So, for like a few weeks now, I've been talking up this PPV and stuff…but how come no one told me that the name of the show is 'Resurrection' and not 'Erection'? I feel like a dumbass."

Janice has to bite her bottom lip to keep from laughing.

Janice: "You've been calling the pay-per-view…"Erection'?"

Rich: "Yeah. I figured because lots of hot chicks would be here tonight, it was a good name. But like, I see I was just being a dumbass…and everyone just let it happen and stuff. Let's like, laugh at the big idiot."

Rich sighs.

Janice: "Richard, let me ask you this…when was the last time you've, you know, gotten high?"

Rich's face gets animated at the question, as opposed to the stupid stoner smile he typically sports.

Rich: "That's another thing! The airport lost my luggage! I had some good stuff in that suitcase! I'm like, going to sue someone…or something."

Janice: "Wait…you carry drugs in your suitcase…on commercial airlines?"

Rich: "Uh…yeah. So what?"

Janice shakes her head.

Janice: "Never mind. Rich, honey, think about this. You haven't gotten high in roughly 24 hours. You and Crystal aren't on the best of terms, so I'm assuming you haven't had any sex…at least recently."

Rich: "Uh, this isn't making me feel any better. Heh."

Janice: "Don't you get it? That is why you're in a bad mood and why you think everyone is against you! You haven't been able to enjoy your two favorite things!"

Rich starts to smile.

Rich: "Oh yeah. So, you know, if I got stoned or got some action, I'd probably like, feel better!"

Janice: "Exactly!"

Rich: "YES!"

Rich pumps an arm in the air as King smiles.

Rich: "So…when do we get started?"

Janice's smile falters, replaced by a look of bewilderment.

Janice: "Huh?"

Rich: "You don't strike me as a pot smoker."

Janice: "No…I'm not…but…"

Rich: "So, when are we getting naked? Heh."

Janice: "I…I…we're not getting naked! That wasn't an offer! UGH!!! Why do I even bother!?!?!"

Without another word, Janice drops the microphone, throws her arms up in the air, and walks away briskly, leaving Rich to look after her.

Rich: "Heh. She's pretty cool."

Crystal Swift vs. Summer Newman

[Summer is enraged and one can easily tell as she attacks Crystal before she can even get to the ring. Summer whips her into the steel steps and then suplexes her on the steel ramp. Summer tries to whip her into the ringpost but Crystal reverses, sending Summer into the post instead. Crystal rolls her back into the ring and then mounts her, raining down right hands, all the while shouting at her “you made me this way!” Summer kicks her off and then spears her down and rains down right hands of her own. Crystal kicks her off and then the two get up and trade right hands. Crystal gets the advantage and whips Summer in. Summer ducks a clothesline and drops her with The Bear Market. Summer rolls outside and retrieves a steel chair. The referee jerks it out of her hand and goes to put it outside and while his back is turned Crystal spits a green mist into Summer’s eyes. Crystal with a stunner and then a Crotch Squat which gets her a near fall. Crystal with The Breast Damn Face Buster. She waits and then connects with the Crystal Kick. Crystal then measures her and connects with Crystal Clear. She covers and again Summer kicks out. Crystal goes for another Crystal Kick but Summer counters into a Money Clip. Summer covers Crystal and would have gotten a three had she not chosen to get up off of Crystal. Summer then goes outside and reaches underneath the ring, retrieving a sledgehammer. She brings it back in and waits as Crystal gets back up. The referee warns Summer but she shoves him out of the way before driving the sledgehammer into Crystal’s gut and then blasting her in the head with it.]

Lee: Your winner, via disqualification, Crystal Swift!

The show cuts backstage and we find ourselves in the area of the Edward Jones Dome set up for interviews and standing by is none other than Janice King in all of her loveliness, a microphone in her hand and a smile on her face as she prepares to begin.

Janice: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, my guest… Axl Austin!”

The camera pans out a little to reveal Axl standing by beside of Janice, ready for his interview. He takes a step closer to Janice as she half turns to face him while still standing in full view of the camera.

Axl: “Thanks for having me…”

Janice: “Axl, tonight you take part in a huge eight man tag match, part of the team known as Team GCW when you go up against the four people calling themselves Executive Order, who have gone out of their way to be a problem for numerous people on the roster here in Global Championship Wrestling… how big is this match for you tonight?”

Axl: “How big is it? Janice, I’m not sure there’s WORDS to describe how big this match is, given the ramifications to so many people involved. I’m not going to use hyperbole to describe things, but everybody on Team GCW knows just how important this match is, how important it is that we beat Executive Order; in this business, groups such as those assholes, they crop up all the time and I’m sure E.O won’t be the last of them to try and fuck around with this company… but that’s all part of the tradition of groups of ass-hat’s in this business, isn’t it? They band together, they try and take control of proceedings and they even GET AWAY with it for a while, because it takes a while for people to see what’s going on, to get their ducks in a row… but that DOES happen, people soon take a stand and, ultimately, these groups? They’re shown for EXACTLY what they are…

Tonight, we go out there as four individuals yes, but we stand united as a TEAM, Janice! We stand united; Glory Braddock, Isabella Harker, Victoria Salinas and Axl Austin… Team GCW, Team Global Championship Wrestling, four people working as one to END the bullshit from those assholes, to show them that this company will only take so much, that we WILL stand up for this company, for its roster and for what those fans out there deserve! We’re fighting for each and every person that has EVER paid for a seat in an arena, for each and every person that tunes into Shogun, who orders a pay per view or buys GCW merchandise! We go out there to take a stand and say that enough is enough and tonight, WHEN WE WIN… Executive Order will have failed to achieve their aims and GCW will be better off without them!”

Janice King nods her head and brings the microphone back towards her own mouth to ask her next question as Axl waits for her to speak.

Janice: “And what about after this is all done? What’s next for Axl Austin in GCW?”

Axl: “Well… assuming I’m sticking around on Shotgun once we figure out where people will end up after Resurrection… another crack at the Television Title would be nice. The way that title match went down, it was bullshit, I think we can all agree with that? But I haven’t chased after my rematch because I’ve had bigger things to deal with, this stuff with Executive Order for starters… but when E.O are done with, I’ve got a clean slate ahead of me and I think maybe it’s time for me to do something about that title match and the way it ended, don’t you? Cassidy walked out of the arena on Friday night with that belt still over her shoulder and I congratulate her on retaining, but now I think it’s time that I get my damn rematch and this time, we’ll take a few steps to ensure that skinny ass-hat friend of hers can’t get anywhere near ringside so that it really IS one on one… and we’ll see who comes out on top THEN, won’t we? Now if you’ll excuse me doll, I’ve got a group of jerks to help dispose of!”

With that, Axl nods his head at Janice and walks off, leaving Janice to turn back to the camera, the microphone raised up to her mouth.

Janice: “Axl Austin, ladies and gentlemen; ready tonight, to put his body on the line for GCW and after that? It seems Cassidy Carter may need to look out. Back to you guys at ringside.”

Adrian waters stands by backstage with Utopia advocate Clarissa Vega. Adrian is dressed for his upcoming match and is holding the microphone to address us.

Adrian: "I was going to come out here and tell the whole sorted story about how my opponent tonight, Jay Pride, and I met three years ago in Albany. But then I realized, no matter what I said, Jay would then feel the need to address all of you idiots and tell his warped side of the story…and you brainwashed fools would do the typical thing and believe every word that comes out of his face. So, why would I even bother?

Instead, I'm going to let actions speak louder than words. Jay, I was always better than you. Even back in 2012 when we met, I was better than you. You knew it then, and that's why you fucked me over. Tonight, I will prove it to the World when I hold you down for that three count. When that happens, I am going to enjoy hearing how you manage to bullshit your way out of that one. When you're performing said bullshit, though, Jay…it will be in the back of your mind. You just couldn't measure up to the pure genius of Adrian Waters. See you in the ring, Jay."

Jake Orton vs. Richard Dix

[Jake Orton attacks Richard Dix before he can even get to the ring. Orton whips him into the steel steps and the steel turnbuckle before rolling him into the ring. Orton with a ddt and a brain buster. Orton with a neck breaker and a neck vice. Orton with a pile driver and a near fall. Orton goes for a cutter but Dix counters with push off and then a power slam. Dix rolls to the outside and retrieves...a box of nachos with cheese? Dix shoves them into Orton's face! With Orton distracted Dix rolls him up from behind with a school boy and gets the pin.]

Lee: Here is your winner, Richard Dix!

(Aphrodite Noel is backstage when she is approached by Glory Braddock, who immediately embraces her in a tight hug.)

Glory: Greetings, mother!

Aphrodite: Always a pleasure to see you.

(Glory beams.)

Glory: I just wanted to say how excited about I am about tonight. Night 1 didn’t turn out so well for my sister, but tonight I eliminate Executive Order and you, my sweet mother, will kill the streak.

Aphrodite: There’s a part of me that feels it should be me challenging for the World Championship. I made peace with it. Tonight a much bigger prize awaits. I’ve felt the wrath of Lester before. He is every bit the powerhouse as advertised. I will not tolerate anyone disrespecting me. Matt Alan makes it seem like this is a forgone conclusion. People like Matt. Even Myra. And everyone since I have tried to live a better life has forgotten who I am.

(Noel scoffs)

Aphrodite: I may not call myself Queen anymore. I don’t have an army of people willing to jump at my command. The whole point of my crusade is to show the world I don’t need Camelot. I don’t need to own this company. All I need's my talent. After tonight, when I drive Lester’s head into the mat as many times as it takes to get the job done. Matt. The crowd. And everyone around the world will have no choice but to....

(Aphrodite smirks.)

Aphrodite: ... to worship me! I will go down in history as the woman to end his streak.

Glory: They will worship US, mother! Tonight they worship us as mother and daughter, because I, too, will remind everyone who I am. I am the Savior and Queen of GCW, my kingdom, and tonight I lead my troops into battle, eradicating Executive Order in the process.

(Glory takes her by the hands.)

Glory:Let’s go out, you and I, and celebrate later tonight after the show. Celebrate our victories.

(Aphrodite nods.)

Aphrodite: Looking forward to it. Its about time Alexander Midas burn in hell for everything he has done to you, to us. And to this company.

Glory: Alexander Midas will only be the beginning, because as I said last night, Executive Order is merely a symptom of an overall problem with this company, one that allows such groups as his and tyrants such as him to arise. But I will fix the problem. And I have you to thank for opening my eyes, allowing me to see more clearly than I had before we met. Before you made me your daughter I was naive about the way things worked backstage and that is why GCW came to be in the situation it is in today. Now that I have learned from you, my mother, I have the knowledge and strength to remake GCW, to fix it, to make it better.

Aphrodite: I should thank you too. Having you in my life has been a blessing. You and Julia gave me the family I never had growing up. Both of you have shown me the light in so many ways. I’m not the same woman I was before you and Julia came into my life. Shame what happened to Julia the other night, tonight, we will make up for it.

Glory: Yes, yes we shall. I just fear Julia has been...regressing in recent weeks.

(Aphrodite arches her brow.)

Aphrodite: How so?

Glory: She claims to not understand who she really is. But that is understandable. She recently found out that she and I were biological sisters. Now she claims to not know who she really is. Perhaps this is the cause for her recent string of disappointments in GCW and UWA?

Aphrodite: Perhaps. Its understandable she would question who she is. We know the type of woman she is. Always wanting to do the right thing. Defending the business. The Braddock way. I agree this could be the launching point for Julias to feel more at peace with who she is.

Glory: I think she needs guidance and seeing as I already went through that myself, I believe I can help her. I will talk to her and help her realize the truth about the Braddock legacy and the truth of who she is.

Aphrodite: Hope it works out.

[Resurrection fades into the cosmetics room of the arena and as you would expect, Victoria Salinas, already dressed to compete, is front and center of it as she sits down while some final make-up is applied to her face. She seems to be loose and relaxed which is somewhat surprising considering all the tension she's dealt with in the last few months regarding her feud with Alexander Midas and Executive Order. Once this final application is done, the cosmetologist is about to grab the mirror to get her final approval, but unknown to both of them, Axl Austin, her boyfriend, walks into view.]

Axl: You know, you don't need to give her a mirror. She's already full of herself as is!

[Victoria rolls her eyes and laughs as she turns in her chair to look at Axl.]

Victoria: Thanks asshole. Way to show some team spirit there!

Axl: You're one to talk considering your open issues about getting the GCW World title back. Just saying, sweetheart.

[Victoria keeps calm as she slides off her chair to meet her boyfriend in the eye.]

Victoria: Axl, it's not about that right now. What's done is done, and I'm pushing forward, starting with tonight. Executive Order is going to die, I can promise you that. They got a stay of execution at Civil War, but not anymore because I swear to god, one way or another Axl, Executive Order will cease to exist after tonight. THAT is what I am focused on until we step into that ring with them and we eliminate them from GCW. So...

[Axl, in the middle of all that, chuckles for a bit.]

Victoria: What the hell are you laughing at? It's RESURRECTION! This isn't funny!

Axl: You know I was being sarcastic with the last thing I said right? You didn't need to defend yourself and your commitment to tonight's cause. I know that your head is in the game and that your focus is eliminating Executive Order. Lighten up Vix, no need to get so testy with me.

Victoria: Axl...

[Victoria sighs.]

Victoria: You know how much this means to me. This isn't just about GCW pride, it's PERSONAL pride too after everything that Midas and crew has done to me, after the many times Midas has gone after my left knee with a lead pipe. I mean, look at my knee Axl, I'm still wearing this big, ugly, metal knee brace!

[The camera pans to reveal just that.]

Victoria: And... not to mention, I have a personal flagship, Pay-Per-View streak to defend. Five matches at the flagship throughout my career, I've never lost once. I'm not letting that bastard Midas and his crew take away my pride and my personal streak from me. So tonight, I'm going to make sure his pride is shattered and it NEVER recovers...

Voice: Don't you mean "WE"?

[Victoria and Axl are surprised to find Isabella Harker suddenly in the picture. Harker looks ready for battle tonight and Victoria acts like she's surprised for a bit before she composes herself.]

Victoria: Good catch. This IS a team effort, but ALL of us have a personal stake in this. You have had your battles with Midas yourself. You've beaten each other once. Tonight, in a sense, is the rubber match between you two.

Isabella: Indeed and WE are going to settle the score. This is OUR night and for this company, we are finally going to cure it of the virus that has infested it for far too long. Of course, you do make a point about a personal stake. For me, I want to show that I can hang with the best GCW has. I'm doing this for our team, but I'm not doing this to be overlooked either so keep that in mind.

Axl: I don't know about you ladies, but I just want to go in there and kick some ass.

Victoria: And then what? Ride your custom skateboard in the park tomorrow morning?

Axl: Nah, I have a different kind of ride in mind... for tonight, when this is over.... if you know what I mean.

[Victoria sighs and shakes her head, covering her face while doing so.]

Isabella: Axl, no offense but after the way Executive Order has been trying to spill their double entendres on me, I don't think I need to hear another one.

Victoria: He takes this seriously, but not as much as we do.

Axl: Just trying to lighten the mood. Don't worry ladies, you can count on me to do my part in this match. Executive Order has been in our way in one form or another for months! It's time to put an end to this and humble Alexander Midas once and for all!

Isabella: Now you're speaking my language! With Glory Braddock on our side, there's no way Executive Order survives another night in GCW!

Victoria: You're damn right about that, Isabella! Now then, shall we take care of business?

[The three look at each other and then nod in confidence as they leave the room, completely on the same page for their upcoming battle against Executive Order. The fans deliver some solid cheers for all of them once the scene fades.]

Adrian Waters vs. Jay Pride

As the bell rang to begin this contest, Waters and Pride met near the center of the ring, where Adrian started to mouth off at Pride. Jay kep quiet until Adrian stuck a finger in his face…then, Jay swatted Adrian's hand away. This prompted a pop from the crowd…but it also prompted Adrian to shove Jay. However, Pride quickly retaliated with a forearm to Adrian's head, followed by a second, then a third. Pride threw Waters into the ropes and executed a side slam on the rebound.

Jay controlled the match for the next several minutes, countering each time Adrian tried to get back into the match. After a second pinfall attempt by Pride, Waters rolled out to the floor to regroup. He spoke briefly to his manager, Clarissa Vega before climbing back on to the ring apron. Jay was waiting for Adrian, but Waters anticipated as much, catching Pride with a thumb to the eye before punching Pride into the gut and vaulting over the top rope into a sunset flip…getting a two count. Waters was in charge for the next part of this bout, wearing Pride down by working on his head and upper body. Adrian completed a string of moves with a reverse neckbreaker before lifting Pride for "Use Your Head" (a tombstone piledriver)…but Jay used his feet to box Adrian's ears before landing on his feet and taking Waters down with "World of Sport Special" (Pendulum lariat). Pride went for the cover, but Waters kicked out.

Jay took control, hitting a hip toss, then a head scissors until Waters got to the ropes. Pride gave a clean break, and Adrian tried to capitalize with a back elbow, but Jay got him in a chicken wing. Jay hit a body slam, a traditional DDT, and an elbow drop, but couldn't get the 3 count. Jay Irish whipped Adrian into the corner, then hit a monkey flip, followed by a sleeper hold. Waters started to fade, but was able to drop down with a jaw breaker, stunning Pride.

Needing a time-out, Waters rolled out to the floor again to consult with Clarissa. Vega spoke to Adrian, rubbed his back, then straightened his elbow pad…except it appeared that she actually slipped something into his right elbow pad, which she did discretely, out of site of the referee or Pride. As the referee reached seven in a ten count, Pride got antsy and rolled out to the floor, catching Adrian with an uppercut to the jaw and rolling Adrian back inside the ring.

Pride and Waters started trading lefts and rights, Pride getting the better of Waters, backing Adrian into the corner where Adrian got a knee to Jay's mid-section. Adrian slammed Pride's head off of the top turnbuckle three times, then dropped Pride with a belly to back suplex. Adrian then climbed up to the top turnbuckle, ad justed his loaded elbow pad and waited for Jay to get to his feet. Once Jay was up and in range, Adrian jumped and nailed Pride square in the forehead with "The Super Smart Elbow." Pride crashed to the canvas, out cold and Waters covered him for the three count.

Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Adrian Waters!"

Clarissa Vega cheered as the rest of the arena booed the outcome of this contest. As Pride was starting to stir, Adrian exited to the floor and he and Vega walked to the back.

The noise inside of the arena is at a fever as the cameras cut to it, the fans making their voices heard in excitement at the show to come. The camera’s pan around the room a little, cutting to ringside to showcase some of the fans in question, allowing them to show off their signs or wave to people at home before suddenly we cut to the stage and the lights cut entirely. An eerie music begins to play over the speakers - a song called “Weak Of Heart” by Kevin Kiner & Gustavo Santaolalla - as the screen lights up to show an image of flickering flames in the background. Behind the flames, building seems to burn, oil fields are lit up and burning wildly, Wallstreet is in chaos, during the meltdown. Several similar images flicker past behind the flames until they fade leaving only the fire and the shadows of four figures, standing in the flames. After a moment, the music dies down to a lower volume, and a voice - a heavily distorted voice - begins to speak.

“And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder; one of the four beast saying come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a sickly demeanour… and a crown was given unto him, and she went forth conquering, and to conquer. To spread his PLAGUE...

And when the second seal was opened, I heard the second beast say, come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: to and power was given she that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto her a great sword, unto the world she shall unleash WAR…

And when they had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black, sickly horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine… for the balance shall forever be swung against your favour, for I am FAMINE…

And when the fourth seal was broken, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was DEATH, and Hell followed with him…”

The screen suddenly goes blank, plunging the room into complete darkness now and some of the crowd begin to use their phone’s to try and illuminate the room a little, casting an eerie glow over the room, befitting the words of the voice as they continue to speak.

“We have spoken unto each and every person on the roster in this company… warning’s were given unto thee, warnings there not heeded… and now, an ‘executive’ decision has been reached. War is coming, Plague shall be spread throughout this company, resulting in Famine… and ultimately, Death! And the Horsemen, tonight they shall ride! They shall ride and remove the vermin of this company and bring unto it a chaos! Tonight… HELL COMES WITH US!”

And with that, a piercing noise fills the room for a split second before the screen flashes for the shortest of times, revealing four masked individuals but the details are hazy as the flash is that quick before the screen dies out again and the house lights rise back to their normal level and the fans begin to raise the roof again, most booing but some buzzing at what the message could mean as the scene fades out.

(We cut backstage where we see Janice King standing by next to Glory Braddock.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King and here with me at this time is none other than newly inducted GCW Hall of Fame member Glory Braddock.

Glory: Thank you, Janice.

Janice: Tonight you will be teaming with Victoria Salinas, Axl Austin, and Isabella Harker to fight the Executive Order. This is your chance to finally put an end to that group once and for all.

(Glory shakes her head.)

Glory: This isn’t just an opportunity, Janice, this WILL happen. I WILL eliminate this group once and for all. That’s what I do, isn’t it? Every time there is a threat, a group of loyal GCW soldiers fight against the threat boldly but, lo and behold, they eventually need to come to me for guidance, support, and leadership. And I am always there to help out. I am always there to guide MY loyal soldiers to victory over any threat that rises, any threat to my kingdom. And they don’t have to thank me, but they do have to WORSHIP ME!

8 Person Tag
Team GCW (Vicky, Axl, Glory, Harker) vs Executive Order (Midas, Powers, KoC)

[this 8 person grudge match went just as chaotic as you would expect considering all the bad blood that has spilled between all parties over the last few months. Harker and Powers were the two that started the match. Of course, as you’d expect at Resurrection, each wrestler had their high spot that captivated the crowd. The first of these spots was when Isabella went for a moonsault after dominating the early going before Powers got up and did a midair counter: a double knee gutbuster! Powers though, was only able to get a two count before he tagged in Jack Lazarus. At one point, Lazarus was going to toss Isabella into the center of the ring like a dart, but Isabella slipped out of it. Lazarus turned around into a Pele kick followed by a hurricanrana driver that drove Lazarus’s head into the mat and led to a direct pinfall attempt that got a two count! Isabella tagged in Axl Austin. Lazarus got his memorable spot in when Axl dove for a cross body. Yet, Lazarus caught Axl into a military press position, let him go and then tore him down with a spear, and a two count! Lazarus leaned back to his own corner, Midas tagging himself in. Axl’s moment would come when Midas charged at him with a shoulder block. Axl leaped onto the spine of Midas, like it was a skateboard, actually rode on his back for two seconds, before leaping into the air and dropping Midas with a curb stomp! Midas was able to kick out of it and Axl tagged in Victoria who had wanted a piece of him for what seemed like an eternity. Unfortunately, Victoria fell victim to Midas’s big spot when a takeover attempt from the top rope was caught and countered into a modified Styles Clash type maneuver, which seemed to be it, but Victoria managed to kick out. Alan Shields was tagged in. Shields had charged at Victoria after beating her up for a couple of minutes. Victoria slingshotted herself over Shields, but before she landed, she drove him into the mat with a double knee backbreaker followed by a quick springboard senton for a two count. Victoria tagged in Glory Braddock. A spinning DDT attempt was blocked when Shields caught her, lifted her up on his shoulders and dropped her head first into the mat with a spinning fireman’s carry slam. The vicious move was only enough for a two count and Derek Powers was tagged back in. Still, Glory was able to have her high spot at Powers’s expense when she dove from the top rope, moonsaulting toward a standing Powers, then grabbing him by the head and flooring him with a bulldog! That should have been it, had the KOC not broken up the pinfall!

Frequent tags and double teams were made throughout the match. Executive Order seemed to have things in hand for a while. KOC had made Harker a victim of a double powerbomb that she was able to kick out of. A few minutes later, Victoria kicked out of a brainbuster by Derek Powers. Midas was starting to become furious. Midas then began to bark orders toward his teammates. When Powers had Axl locked into an arm bar, Midas could be heard telling Powers to “kill him”. Lazarus at one point had Glory locked into a sleeper hold and Midas told him “break her fucking neck and do it now!” When Shields had Harker locked into a camel clutch, Midas yelled at him to “sever her spinal cord and end her career!”. When Team GCW was in control, Midas wasn’t treating his teammates any better! When Victoria knocked Lazarus down with a shining wizard, Midas called him a “stupid tub of crap!”. He would yell “get up you pussy” at Derek Powers once Isabella knocked him down with a tornado DDT. Lastly, he would call Shields a “useless fatass bastard” when Axl brought him down with a running bulldog. At one point, the KOC had Victoria beaten up in the corner, seemingly out of it when Midas tagged himself in. This would be a mistake with Victoria knocking him down with a dropkick, Busaiku knee combination. But this wouldn’t be the only instance of this. Lazarus had Glory hoisted on his shoulders, with Powers ready to go for a spear on Glory, but again Midas tagged himself in, confusing his teammates and allowing Glory time to counter into a small package that almost lost them the match. Later on, Shields had Isabella knocked down and he was crouched in the corner waiting to give her a running shoulder tackle. Again, Midas tagged himself in, running after Harker, only to have her knock him down with a spinning heel kick to the jaw.

Harker crawled over to her corner, tagging in Victoria. Victoria exploded out of the gate, jumping on Midas and pummeling the hell out of him, trying to get a measure of revenge for everything Midas has put her through in the last few months. Midas stood up and Victoria knocked him down with a chick kick to the side of the head. Victoria went to the top rope, looking for a corkscrew moonsault, but Midas made the block. Midas got up and crawled toward his corner, looking for one of his Executive Order teammates to make the tag. But when he got toward the corner, his remaining teammates shockingly jumped off the apron. Victoria meanwhile, crawled to her corner and made the tag to Glory Braddock. Midas was stunned by what he just saw and Glory turned him around and dropped him with an armdrag, before locking in the Shenikah Glory! Midas struggled with the move, obviously, but of course, his big ego wouldn’t allow himself to tap out. Glory looked back at her teammates, seeing that every one of them wanted one last piece of Midas. With Midas close to being out, Glory let go of the hold and tagged in Axl Austin. Glory held up Midas, and Axl ran in and nailed Midas with the Ayatollah of P’Cola right into the jaw! Axl then went back to his corner to make the tag to Isabella Harker. Axl and Glory turns over Midas onto his stomach before they lifted him up into the air. They let him go so Isabella could run in and deliver the Stake! Isabella would then make the tag to Victoria. Her teammates got Midas to a vertical base and shoved him to Victoria who turned him around, soaked in the moment for a few seconds and then dropped him with the Siren Breaker! Throughout all of this, Powers, Lazarus and Shields all just watched!

Axl dragged Midas to the center of the ring. Glory put a boot on his chest. The referee was confused as Isabella did the same. Axl put a boot on Midas’s chest as well and Victoria, to add insult to injury, did the same. The referee didn’t know what to do, but he shrugged and made the winning pinfall as the fans exploded!]

Lee: Here are your winners, GLORY BRADDOCK, ISABELLA HARKER, AXL AUSTIN AND VICTORIA SALINAS…. TEAM GCW!

[The four of them stood triumphant over Midas, happy with the work they just did as the fans cheered for them. After a minute, they all left the ring and walked up the ramp to the back, congratulating each other along the way. Once they went to the back, the rest of Executive Order walked in. Powers, Lazarus and Shields look down on their fallen leader, in total disgust….

THE LIGHTS GO OUT..

When the lights come back on, THE FOUR HORSEMEN appear. One Horsemen each stands on the adjacent apron. The tallest Horseman is wearing a bird mask. The shortest of the Horsemen is wearing a World World II gas chamber style mask. One of the Horsemen is wearing a blood stained mask. And the other is wearing a intimidating looking mask. All four waste no time beating down the three Executive Order members in the ring.

The Horseman wearing the bird mask went after Lazarus. The Horsemen wearing the WWII mask and intimidating looking mask feasted on Alan Shields. This left Powers to deal with the Horseman wearing the blood stained mask. All three members of EO tried fighting off these animals as long as they could. The Horsemen were too much. In the end, Powers... Alan Shields and Lazarus were feed to the bird masked Horseman to be dropped on her head with a package piledriver. Midas thought he was safe. He meet the same fate. All four horseman stood next to each other.

The bird masked Horseman revealed himself to be a man with a bushy beard.

The blood stained masked Horsemen appears of Irish descent.

The WWII Horseman and the one with the intimidating mask pulled her mask off at the same time revealing themselves to be CASSIDY CARTER AND EZIO POVEGLIA. The crowd is stunned to learn two of the Four Horsemen were competing under the GCW banner the entire time. Boos rain down from the crowd as the scene of Executive Order decimated is what we leave the scene on. ]

[Resurrection cuts to the locker room and the fans aren’t quite happy to see the presence of Clarissa Vega walking down the hallway. Clarissa is maintaining her usual confident demeanor as she walks into the locker room. She can feel a bit of tension in the air when she notices Myra Lynwood already prepared for tonight’s main event, leaning against the wall. Myra is deep in reflection with a look of determination on her face. Clarissa approaches her, though somewhat cautiously knowing that one bad sentence could get her into trouble. Myra however, notices her presence.]

Myra: How did this all happen, Clarissa?

Clarissa: What do you mean?

Myra: It was just two months ago when I was being mocked and criticized by quite a few people in the Livewire locker room. Remember that? Remember how it all lead up to Civil War and I was more inspired that night than I had ever been in years? Not that I wasn’t inspired before, don’t get me wrong. It’s just for some reason, Civil War was where I felt it the most. It’s crazy. You know my story. You’ve been involved with it for a couple of months now. You have witnessed it yourself back in the day and then, you were on the side of the enemy. Fun times. I deserve to be in this main event tonight. I always have deserved it! Part of me doesn’t understand how I was snake bit for so long to the point where I haven’t had it in years.

Clarissa: As someone who, like you said, was on the side of the enemy many years ago, as much as I regret it now considering who I was following around at the time, I know exactly why and you don’t want to hear what I am about to tell you, but to a degree, Victoria Salinas was right about some of the stuff she said about you.

[Myra gives Clarissa a perplexed look.]

Myra: Excuse me?

Clarissa: We all know that Vicky is someone that loves to talk out of her ass but one thing I will give her was that she was in the ballpark when she told you that you DID grow complacent in PRW’s latter years. I don’t know if it was because of the injuries, I don’t know if it was because of some of the drama that you were dealing with outside of the ring with having the cloud of a medical retirement over your head or your looming romance at the time with your ex-husband but the Myra Lynwood that I saw in 2012 wasn’t the Myra Lynwood of 2010 and she sure as HELL wasn’t the Myra Lynwood of today. You either coasted on your reputation or you internally gave up on yourself because you may have figured that because of your career threatening injuries, you were on borrowed time so what was the point in trying at your best? I’m not in any way making any excuses for your struggles while you were languishing in mediocrity, nor am I glorifying that period of your career, but my point is, this happened because you made it happen, because you WANTED IT to happen and when Civil War came, you were determined to do anything and everything it took to make it back to main event relevance, which you are now and regardless of what happens tonight, you’re STAYING! You’re not going away again until you say so. I just hope that you’re not feeling the pressure of the moment.

[Myra just scoffs and laughs this off.]

Myra: Pressure??? Are you kidding me? The pressure isn’t on me, the pressure is on Amelia Robson and let me tell you why. She feels like she has to do what’s right. She feels like she has to stand up for justice. Those are all traits of the kind of person I used to be and you know something Clarissa, you make a very strong point about complacency. How many times, during that period of my career, did I settle for wrestling never-weres on Pay-Per-View that wanted to make a name for themselves at my expense when I could have EASILY gone for the jugular and easily gone after the likes of Marina and Victoria? When I was busy saving wrestling from a group of renegades that wanted to corrupt and demoralize our business, I could have and in hindsight, SHOULD HAVE not even bothered and gone straight for that world title. I was holding myself back for wanting to do the right thing and that’s exactly what Amelia is doing and that’s a lesson she’s going to learn the hard way, putting all that pressure on herself.

Clarissa: And on top of that, it’s also fair to mention that she’s looking to avenge the past when you both crossed paths on Livewire too, with the North American Championship and everything.

Myra: I don’t get it, Clarissa….

[Myra shakes her head and laughs.]

Myra: Why does she harp on that? As an extra boost of motivation? Do you think I CARE about what happened on Livewire with the North American title? NO! Because at the end of the day, as far as tonight is concerned, it means NOTHING! Not ONCE have I expressed confidence in winning this match because I happened to pin her to win the North American title because I KNOW that it means nothing! Why is she so STUPID to put that extra pressure on herself? I don’t understand. Then again, back in the day, when I was struggling to get back up the ladder, I did the same thing. Instead of focusing on what I could be, I focused way too much on the demons that brought me down to begin with. She’s capable of beating me, I won’t downplay that. But this is our night, you know it! Tonight I step into the ring against a mirror image of what I used to be, and one way or another, I show the world how much I deserve this main event and how much I have deserved what has become not just a career renaissance, but a career RESURRECTION!

Clarissa: I dare anyone to try and take that away from you. You proved so many people wrong at Civil War. There’s no doubt in my mind you’re capable of pulling through again. One way or another, your future’s brighter than ever!

Myra: Thanks… not just for this, but you’ve been quite the asset ever since you came on board.

Clarissa: Don’t mention it. It’s what I do!

[Clarissa smirks before she walks out of the locker room. Myra is left alone to her thoughts as the scene fades to black.]

Backstage…

Price: I’m standing back here with…

Suddenly, “The Brod” Broderick Chase pushes into the shot, taking the microphone from his hand.

Brod: Beat it, twerp. The Brod’s going to take it from here.

Price: But I…

Brod: The Brod said “Beat it”!

He shoves the long-time GCW interviewer out of the scene.

Brod: There we go… now, The Brod, the manager of champions and the most brilliant wrestling tactician known to man, is backstage here with the woman who WILL – and the Brod means that – WILL become the X-Division Champion for the second time tonight, The Beverly Hills Bombshell, Chantelle Chambers! WOOOOOO!

As the Brod “Wooooo’s”, Chantelle Chambers steps into the scene.

Brod: Tell the world, Chantelle, how you are going to right the wrong perpetrated against you and take back what was stolen from you so long ago.

Chantelle: I can’t say it any better than you already have, Brod… In Seattle, GCW was witness to a crime! I don’t mean having to watch that goody-two-shoes, Amelia Robson, have her big hometown moment where she won the World Championship. I mean the unnecessary outside intervention that cost me the X-Division Championship. For the last three months, Cailey Carter has been reigning on borrowed time. Look at me…

She steps back, displaying her impressive body.

Chantelle: I am fine-tuned to be Champion… gold DESERVES to be worn around my waist. I am a specimen of physical perfection. Tonight, I’m going to right the wrongs carried out against me, when my belt was stolen from me. Tonight, I’m going to win Global X and retake the belt that I never should have lost. And… I guarantee you this…

The camera moves closer to Chantelle…

Chantelle: After what I have in store for you – the entire wrestling world will be talking and, as I have told you so many times… it will have ALL EYES ON ME!

The scene shifts…

The show opens up backstage to show Olivia and Brooklyn sitting in their locker room, ready for their tag title defence that’s to come in a few moments time. The girls, both dressed to compete already, look ready to go… but something seems to be bothering Olivia again as she sits there, staring at the opposite wall blankly, Brooklyn not actually realising her friend has zoned out at first.

Brooklyn: “-and I know that Marie and Corey are going to really bring it, but at least this one should be about promoting the tag titles and having a great match, right? I mean, we’ve been in SOME matches that have been all about the fact that the people we’ve been facing have deserved an ass-kicking and I’m okay with that because SOMEONE has to stand up for what’s right, but it’s just nice to think that we can go out there and promote the tag division with another team who see things like we do! And it’s going to be tough, tougher than some matches we’ve had, but I think we can do it, if we REALLY try at least… don’t you, Liv?”

Brooklyn turns to Olivia and looks at her, waiting for a response but quickly realising that Olivia doesn’t seem to be listening.

Brooklyn: “Liv? Hello, Liv?! EARTH TO OLIVIA, COME IN OLIVIA, over!”

Olivia seems to snap out of her haze at the sound of Brooklyn’s raised voice and she looks around, a little confused at first before she realises that Brook has been talking to her.

Olivia: “Huh, what? Oh, sorry Brookie, I was… I was a little… I was kind of--”

Brooklyn: “Not listening?”

Olivia looks ashamed of herself but Brooklyn only chuckles before patting her friend on the shoulder.

Brooklyn: “It’s fine, I was probably talking rubbish anyway; you know what I get like before a match, I have to fill the silences… so what’s going on, huh? Worried about the match, or is it something else?”

Olivia sighs heavily.

Olivia: “It’s HIM. KEVIN. You saw what he said last week, right? You saw that promo he cut! Last week, he’s been telling the truth! Someone HIRED him, Brook! And he wants to make a name for him here in GCW, so he’s going to be competing and looking to make his way to the top and I KNOW him, chicca, I know what he’s like and what he’ll go to to get what he wants! He’s EVERYTHING we’ve been fighting against since I joined you here, he’s EXACTLY the kind of see you next tuesday that we hate, and… and I know he’s going to try and remind me of that…”

Brooklyn looks concerned for her friend now, as Olivia sighs again.

Brooklyn: “If he thinks he’s going to get away with pulling any sort of stunts in this company, he’ll soon realise there’s people who’ll want to stand up to him babe, YOU know that!”

Olivia: “That won’t stop him though, Brook! He’s an… he’s an ASShole, and… and he’s going to do what he can to get at me, to make me speak with him and… and…

Brooklyn throws an arm around Olivia’s shoulders, as she could see that Olivia was struggling.

Brooklyn: “If he messes with you Olivia, he’ll have me and Tim to deal with! You know that…”

Olivia: “I… I know, Brooky… but I don’t want you dragged into this, and I’m worried you’re GOING to be, whether I like it or not. What if he interferes tonight? What if he comes out and messes with our match with Corey and Marie? What if he costs us the--”

Brooklyn: “Olivia, just STOP okay? If Kevin comes out there tonight and attacks any of us, we’re not going to stand for it, are we?! If he goes after us, Marie and Corey will make him regret it and if he goes after THEM, well, I’m sure you and I can show him he messed with the wrong people! Stop worrying, okay? Whatever happens, we’ll DEAL with it…”

Olivia: “I just want him to go away, Brook. I hate him!”

Brooklyn: “He will Liv; we’ll get rid of him… somehow, we’ll get rid of him…”

Olivia looks up at Brooklyn and she sees how serious her friend is about that and she seems to steel herself a little.

Brooklyn: “Now get your game face on, okay? First, we go out there, defend those two beautiful belts with pride and represent the tag team division with Corey and Marie… THEN we deal with this asshole! You wish me?”

A smile creeps across Olivia’s face and she nods her head enthusiastically…

Olivia: “ALWAYS!”

And with that, the two friends share a hug and as they do, the scene slowly fades out.

Ladder Match
Hayley Gold vs. Alicia Sabbatini

The more-experienced Gold went right after the brash Sabbatini, using some fancy footwork to avoid early offense. However, once the tide turned in Sabbatini’s favour, she attempted to make a simple situation – reaching for a pair of handcuffs! She latched one end onto Hayley’s wrist, and tried to drag her to the ropes to latch the other end. Gold fought back, however, and the end result was Gold and Sabbatini being cuffed together! This changed the whole dynamic of the ladder match in general as we know it, as now the women were looking not only to ascend the ladder and retrieve the contract, but do so while preventing the other from stopping them. Both women proved to be relentless as they tried to take the match. In the end, Alicia reached for the contract, holding onto the cable above the ladder as Hayley dead-weighted, dropping herself from the ladder in an effort to pull her opponent off. This was the last gasp for the handcuffs themselves, and as Hayley fell to the mat, one of the shackles popped open, separating the cuffs and allowing Sabbatini a chance to regain her grip atop the ladder, where she pulled down the contract!

Lee: Here is your winner… ALICIA SABBATINI!

Shawn Mason in the private booths started celebrating as Alicia sat atop the ladder, raising her arms in victory.

Backstage…

Vanessa Jones: Are you ready for this?

The scene comes up inside the locker room of GCW World Champion, Amelia Robson…

Amelia: Just press record…

Vanessa Jones does as instructed, and the camera in her hand takes over our feed, focused squarely on the World Champion.

Amelia: Last week, I showed up on Livewire to prevent Myra Lynwood and her group from ending the career of Azola. Why? What does Azola matter in the grand scheme, especially considering they ended up taking her out later anyway? It wasn’t Azola that was the message… Azola happened to be the person in the wrong place at that particular time. Why she was even booked to face Myra in the first place is beyond me… it just screamed “filler”. But that’s not important now.

Amelia takes the World title belt and starts to walk through the hallways.

Amelia: I did what I did because it was the right thing to do. Myra and I couldn’t be more different today. She is self-entitled terror, believing she is owed something by the industry after HER CHOICES took her away for so long. I can sympathize with her fight towards redemption, until she martyred herself to her decisions. HER decisions… according to her… are the fault of everyone else. That is something I simply can’t respect.

She gets closer to the stage, and the sounds of the crowd begin to come closer.

Amelia: Tonight isn’t about that, though. Tonight, I have my most important match of my career. 5 years ago I was told I don’t belong in this position… that I wasn’t good enough. Now, I’m main eventing the biggest pay per view of the year as World Champion and, with God as my witness, I will overcome! Myra is a formidable opponent. I will have to be better, and I know I can do that! When all the talk is done, when the dust has settled, I will STILL be your World Champion!

She gets to the Gorilla Position, immediately before her music hits…

[Late into the Resurrection broadcast, Victoria Salinas is seen in the locker room dressed to kill. Sitting down in a small, blue dress, she’s strapping on some matching heels obviously having recuperated a significant bit from her match earlier in the night. She’s in a good mood for obvious reasons as she looks more composed than she has in quite some time. However, she’s not going to be alone for long as GCW Interviewer Janice King appears on the scene.]

Janice: Going somewhere?

[Victoria looks up at Janice and a smirk appears on her face. She stands up to meet her and the microphone.]

Victoria: I’m going out tonight, but I’m not leaving until this event is over. I figured now that Executive Order is now a thing of the past, that a celebration is in order. But, I’m sticking around until that final bell rings for the main event, no worries about that because as you know, I’ve never been the type of person that leaves an event early.

Janice: Fair point. So, earlier tonight, you guys came out the victors and Executive Order is now a thing of the past. What’s your reaction to that?

Victoria: We said that we were going to kill Executive Order and that’s exactly what we did. You saw that match. It was a total team effort and every single person played their role so damn well. I’m very proud of my performance tonight and the way this entire team came together to get the job done. I played my role, but there’s no way in hell I am going to overlook the contributions of Axl Austin, who has been by my side for months throughout all of this. There’s no way in hell I am going to look past the efforts of Glory Braddock who proved she is very much capable of winning a 14th world championship sometime down the road. And there is certainly no way in hell I am going to take the contributions of Isabella Harker for granted. I’ve said it before, I will say it again. She has future world champion written all over her and this was a huge step for her in that direction tonight. Definitely a proud moment for all of us!

Janice: What’s your take on the way Executive Order fell apart afterward?

Victoria: Well… can’t say that Alexander Midas didn’t deserve it considering he treated them all like crap. That being said, the issues Derek Powers, Jack Lazarus, Alan Shields and the rest of them have with Midas are none of my business. After everything he’s put myself and my teammates through, as well as GCW, he deserved the fate that he got tonight. So their future? Who knows. I wish them the best, that’s pretty much the best way to put it.

Janice: What does this win mean to YOU personally?

Victoria: Janice, I don’t think it’s right to talk about that. Again, team effort.

Janice: Well…. Your teammates? What about them? Are you going to keep in touch with them? What do you think is next for them?

Victoria: I can’t predict the future of others, Janice. I will say this. Axl is going to regain that Television Championship, that’s for damn sure because the way he lost it was pathetic and wrong to begin with. Isabella? Who knows. I would like to keep in touch with her. She’s a wonderful human being. I do hope she takes this experience and pushes forward. If she ever needs me, I’ll be there for her but I know she has her goals and aspirations as I have mine. And Glory? Well, she said she’s going to go after a bigger threat than Executive Order. I don’t know much about that, or what she could be referring to, but for the most part, since I’ve been in GCW, she’s been good to me. What the future holds? We’ll see.

Janice: NOW do you want to talk about you?

Victoria: Might as well, right? (laughs). Personally, for me, this win means so much. After everything GCW has done for me, it feels great to give back in this fashion. Finally getting my revenge on Alexander Midas after all he’s done to me, finally putting Executive Order behind me after being a distraction for so long... just to be DONE with all of this, it’s an amazing feeling. And of course, maintaining my flagship slash grand stage streak to six wins and no losses feels awesome as well. So, I’d say tonight was a great night.

Janice: Where do YOU go from here?

[Victoria chuckles for a bit, but then her expression turns more serious as the one thing that has been on the back of her mind for the last 8 months once again hits her.]

Victoria: It’s time, Janice…

Janice: Time for what?

Victoria: It’s time to re-focus and it’s time to get what I want more than anything else in the world: my redemption and the GCW World Championship. First it was Travis Vessey. Then it was Tina Valentine. Then it was Alexander Midas and Executive Order. I’m DONE, Janice! NO MORE DISTRACTIONS! It’s time to go for it all! With Executive Order now in the past, it’s time for me to become a world champion again. All these distractions? They’ve kept me in the backburner. I’m DONE being in that backburner. It doesn’t matter if I stay on Shotgun or if I get drafted to Livewire. It doesn’t matter which world champion it is, or who it is. I’m going for it, Janice. Once this night is over, once the draft happens, I got one message for whichever world champion I end up on the same show on. Whether you like it or not… I’m coming and you’re going to be the last stop on this long road to redemption I’ve been on for what feels like an eternity! THAT, Janice, is what’s in store for me.

[Victoria leaves the scene to a strong cheer from the crowd. Janice King seems to be impressed by the fire Victoria is showing, even after she has already taken care of business tonight as the scene draws to a close.]

World Tag Team Championships
Redemption vs High Voltage (champions)

Finally, a big match with no bad blood. These two exciting and popular teams gave the St. Louis crowd one hell of a show with quick tags, high risk moves, and all-around fast-paced action.

Only three minutes into the contest, there was some discontent from the audience, as on the jumbotron, Kevin Edwards, the newest signee to GCW…and Olivia's stalker ex-boyfriend…made his way to the ring. He pulled up a chair at the announcers table, much to the announcers' distaste. He claimed he was there because it had been too many years since he had the chance to see Olivia wrestle live in the flesh.

At the time this happened, conveniently, Olivia was in the ring for High Voltage. Obviously, the appearance of Edwards was a huge distraction, and Corey Jones, the legal representative for Redemption, took advantage of the distraction with a small package…but Olivia kicked out. Corey then performed an arm drag and tagged in Marie, who came off of the top rope with a knee to the extended arm of Olivia. Marie pinned Olivia's arm behind her back and slammed her to the canvas. Marie and Corey continued to tag in and out, keeping Olivia to their corner, redirecting their focus on her upper body…and ultimately going for a double clothesline…but Olivia ducked, came off the ropes, and hit both Jones sisters with a dropkick before making the tag to Brooklyn Smith!

Smith drop kicked Corey, who retreated to her own corner, then Smith took Marie down with a hip toss. Smith placed Marie in a headlock, and when Marie got to her feet, Brooklyn bodyslammed her to the canvas. Smith then ran to the corner, climbing up to the top rope and dove at a rising Marie for "The Night Cap"…but Marie ducked, leaving Smith to land hard on her bottom! Marie went for the cover, but Smith got a shoulder up. Marie got Smith to her feet and hit "The Hot Shot." Marie tagged Corey in, who ran in and hit a leg drop on Smith. At this point of the match, all competitors were starting to slow down. Corey hit "Bad Moon Rising" on Smith, then "Our Lady of Sorrows" (a flipping inverted piledriver)…except Smith countered the latter, back dropping Corey to the mat! Both women were slow to rise. Corey was up first, but Smith crawled quickly between Corey's legs and lunged at her corner, tagging Olivia back in!

A fresh Olivia rushed Corey with a flying forearm, covering Jones as they hit the canvas…but Corey kicked out quickly. Olivia kept on Corey though, with a variety of moves, completeing a sequence with "The Olive Branch" (sliced bread #2)…except Corey countered, shoving Olivia into a neutral corner, and as Olivia rebounded, Corey hit "Our Lady Peace" (a bicycle kick), dropping Olivia and allowing Corey to make the much needed tag to Marie! Marie caught a rising Olivia with a bulldog, a verticle suplex, a DDT, and a"Hot Shot." At the announcers table, Kevin was showing signs of distress, but the already annoyed announcers tried their best to ignore him.

With the crowd in a frenzy and the match hitting the 25 minute mark, Marie tagged in Corey and they hit "Irredeemable" (a headlock driver/skull crushing finale combo move). Brooklyn watched on helplessly as Corey crawled over to Olivia and made a cover. As the referee dropped for the count, Kevin suddenly rose to his feet and rolled into the ring, booting Corey in the head as the referee hit the two count, breaking up the fall and causing the referee to call for the bell.

Both Corey and Marie were too stunned to retaliate, and as Kevin was trying to decide what to do next, Smith started after him. Kevin rolled out of the ring and started to run up the aisle, with Brooklyn in hot pursuit after him.

Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winners, by disqualification…Redemption. As the titles do not change hands on a disqualification, your GCW World Tag-Team Champions remain High Voltage."

The audience boo the contraversial finish to what was an otherwise amazing contest. Inside the ring, the Jones sisters help Olivia to her feet, explaining what happend as Olivia's features change from confusion to defeat to anger.

(We cut backstage where we see Anastasia Jones smiling sadistically in the ready area. She is dressed for action and ready to go.)

Anastasia: Well it appears everything is falling into place, is it not? Finally my sestra’s, my Kayla and my Angelica, recognize me as one of their own, even if it did take some convincing…

(She winks at the camera.)

Anastasia: …and now tonight I get an opportunity to compete for a championship. Imagine that! I get to add gold to the great Jones resume! Won’t that be wonderful?

(She giggles.)

Anastasia: Oh but I have to fight you, my sestra. I have to go through you, Kayla. I have no problem with that and I am quite certain you have no problem, how do you say it, kicking my teeth down my throat? In any event, we shall see what happens , because tonight I intend to make my mark on the Jones family and the wrestling world.

(Anastasia walks off.)

Global X for the X Division Championship
Kayla Jones vs. Chantelle Chambers vs. Anastasia Jones vs Cailey Carter (champion)

[Kayla Jones goes after Anastasia while Chantelle and Cailey go at it. A spinning heel kick and then a few dropkicks send Anastasia tumbling to the outside. Kayla throws Anastasia into the steel steps and suplexes her on the outside. Cailey and Chantelle trade rights until Cailey gets the better of it, dropping her with a ddt. Cailey with a low dropkick to the face. Anastasia reverses a whip attempt, sending Kayla face first into the steel ring post. Anastasia reaches underneath the ring and produces a steel chair which she uses against the forehead of Kayla. Anastasia brings it into the ring and drills it into the gut of Cailey Carter and then to the back of Carter. Chambers dropkicks the chair back into Anastasia’s face. Chambers decides to make a break for the title belt. She goes to a corner and begins her ascent to the top and then tries to go across the cables. Just as she gets to the center she is stunned as Kayla springboards off the top rope spearing Chambers off the cables and back to the mat below! Kayla gets up and turns around into another chair shot to the face from Anastasia. Anastasia with a double arm ddt to Kayla onto the chair. Anastasia goes to ascend the turnbuckle and then attempts across cables but what she doesn’t see is Cailey going across as well. The two ladies meet in the center at the same time. They struggle at the center for the belt but neither can get it. Finally Carter drops Anastasia with a cutter off the top of the cables to the waiting steel chair below! Chantelle Chambers is back to her feet at this time. She looks to go to the corner but Kayla Jones goes over and stops her. Chambers with an elbow and then right hands that stagger Jones. Chambers with The Nightly Knockout followed up by Worship. Chambers decides to try for the belt again for the belt. She ascends the turnbuckle and then gets to the cables. She begins across the cables but, once again, Cailey rushes to meet her. Chambers is there first but she can’t unhook the belt before Cailey gets there. Again the two women struggle for supremacy. Kayla and Anastasia get up and they rush on the other cables towards the center. Now all four women are at the top in the center going for the belt! Kayla hooks Anastasia and German suplexes her off the top to the mat below! Chambers with Beverly Hills Bomb to Carter off the top to the mat below! All four women are down and out in the center of the ring. Anastasia and Kayla are up first and Kayla nails her with a Kaylan Wind Kick Version 1.0 (sweet chin music) that sends Anastasia tumbling to the outside. Kayla follows her outside and angrily tosses her over the guard rail. Kayla follows her and begins beating her up through the crowd and to the backstage area, leaving the contest between Cailey and Chambers. Chambers and Carter both up. Chambers grabs the steel chair from earlier and aims for Carter but Carter with Sunkissed kicking the chair back into Chantelle’s face! Cailey goes up top and tries to go across the cables again. Broderick Chase jumps into the ring and grabs hold of Carter’s leg to hold her still! Meanwhile Chambers retrieves the ring bell. The Brod finally pulls Carter off the cables. Carter turns and starts arguing with him. Broderick slowly backs out of the ring and then when Carter turns around she gets blasted with the ring bell shot to the skull. Chambers then climbs to the top, goes across the cables and secures the title belt.]

Lee: Here is your winner and NEW GCW X Division Champion, Chantelle Chambers!

Backstage, we see Olivia as she makes her way back to her dressing room following the World Tag-Team Championship match, which did not end anything as expected. She looks upset, as one could imagine. A moment later, she is joined by her tag-team partner, Brooklyn Smith, who is out of breath after chasing Kevin Edwards out of the arena following his interferance in their match. Olivia looks at Brook, giving her besty a half smile.

Olivia: "I'm guessing you didn't catch him?"

Smith shakes her head, still out of breath.

Brooklyn: "Nope. Fucker is quick."

This comment, for whatever reason, causes Olivia to get the giggles.

Olivia: "In bed, too."

At that, Brook breaks out in histerics, and Olivia can't help but to laugh, as well. As they enter their dressing room, however, what little amusement they were enjoying quickly fades when they see Tim Myers sitting on a steel chair, looking morose. Olivia goes over to her boyfriend and puts her arms around him, and Tim, in return, accepts the hug.

Olivia: "The look on your face…this has nothing to do with the outcome of our match, does it?"

Timothy: "No…but, how did you know that?"

Olivia steps back and looks into Tim's eyes. She considers the question for a few seconds, then shrugs one shoulder.

Olivia: "Timmy, what's wrong sweety?"

Tim sighs and then spills it.

Timothy: "Around an hour ago, I got a call from my mom."

Olivia: "Your mom? Is she alright?"

Timothy: "It's my dad. He's in the ICU. He was at work earlier today when he suddenly dropped to the ground, clutching his chest. They think it may have been a heart attack. I didn't want to tell you before your match…"

From behind Olivia, Brooklyn gasps and puts a hand to her face, before going to Tim herself and hugging him briefly. A tear runs down Olivia's face.

Brooklyn: "I'm so sorry Tim."

Timothy: "I made arrangements to fly out to LA tomorrow morning. I got the earliest flight…5:45 AM. I doubt I'll sleep tonight, anyhow."

Olivia: "Please tell me you got two tickets. I'm going with you."

Timothy: "I did, yes. Thank you baby."

Tim smiles a little…but Olivia has another question on her mind.

Olivia: "Timmy…did you tell Hannah? Is she even in St. Louis?"

Timothy: "I don't know where she is, but I tried calling her, but there was no answer. I left her a detailed voice mail and a text message. It's the best I can do."

Smith looks like she wants to say something at this point, but bites her bottom lip and turns away, instead.

Olivia: "At least you tried. Okay, let me get a shower and we'll get out of here. I love you Timmy."

Timothy: "Okay. I love you too. I'll be waiting in the hall."

Brooklyn turns back around as Tim stands, giving him another hug.

Brooklyn: "I'm so sorry Tim. I hope everything turns out alright."

Timothy: "Thanks Brook. Me too."

Tim steps back from Brooklyn, then exits the dressing room of High Voltage…and the scene fades out.

North American Championship
Aphrodite Noel vs Lester Sampson (champion)

[Aphrodite starts out with quick right hands and European uppercuts followed by martial arts kicks that stagger Lester. She gets a running start and hits a spinning heel kick but it Lester doesn’t go down. She gets a running start hits another spinning heel kick but again he doesn’t go down. She goes off the ropes again but this time Lester catches her and drops her with a fall away slam. Lester with a short arm clothesline and an overhead belly to belly suplex. Lester with a whip into the ropes and a spine buster. He covers and gets a two. Lester with a torture rack. He keeps it locked in for awhile before dropping her with a rack bomb. Lester pulls her up and whips her into a nearby corner. He rushes in but Noel moves out of the way and he hits the corner hard. Noel with a sleeper hold. Lester slowly starts to fade away. He drops to his knees. Noel keeps it in tight. Lester then with a surge of power gets to his feet and falls backward with all his bodyweight landing on Noel, forcing the break. Lester is to his feet first then Noel. He rushes in and goes for a clothesline but Aphrodite floats over and strikes a ddt. Aphrodite runs off the ropes and connects with Ex-Communication! She covers but he kicks out! Aphrodite is stunned. She goes for another but Lester spears her out of nowhere! Lester pulls her up and drops her with a running power slam. He drops her with a power bomb and covers and gets a two. Lester goes for The End Times but Aphrodite lands on her feet, kicks him hard in the gut, and plants him with a face buster. Aphrodite with a second Ex-Communication! She covers but only gets two and a half! Aphrodite charges in and connects with a third Ex-Communication! She covers but Lester again kicks out just barely! Aphrodite goes up to the top and looks for a shooting star press but Lester gets his knees up, driving them into her gut. Sampson with the End Times. Lester covers but Aphrodite shoots her right shoulder up just before the three and now Lester is stunned. Lester goes up top and attempts a shooting star press but Aphrodite moves out of the way and he hits nothing but canvas. Aphrodite goes to the top and she comes off with an Ex-Communication off the top! She covers but again Lester kicks out just barely! Aphrodite goes to the top one more time and she waits as Lester pulls himself up. He turns around and Aphrodite comes off with a shooting star converted into a ddt on Lester! The top of his head bounces off the ring mat! She drags him out to the center and covers and Lester does kick out, but only AFTER the referee’s hand has already come down to register the three!]

Lee: Here is your winner and NEW GCW North American Champion, Aphrodite Noel!

[Resurrection cuts into the locker room where Myra Lynwood is making final preparations for the main event by taping her wrists. Again, she’s focused and determined as she looks to her right. A small smirk creeps on her face, satisfied with what’s in front of her.]

Myra: Glad you showed up. We needed to have this talk, as you’re aware.

[The camera pans to reveal Sedona Sky, the new tag team under the Utopia banner.]

Myra: There is a lesson for both of you ladies to take out of all of this. Hell, there are reasons upon reasons why you two are my chosen ones. Both of you know I could have picked anyone else in the country for this and from what I’ve seen so far, you’re not taking it for granted. That’s awesome. But ultimately, the lesson I want to give to both of you ladies tonight is real simple. Someday, I hope that one of you, or even better both of you, main event Resurrection. So regardless of what happens out there with me, soak it all in and learn as much as you can. But my hope for both of you ladies as that you don’t go down the same road that I’ve had to go down the last five years.

Andrea: What do you mean, exactly?

Myra: I’m glad you asked. You see, after my last world title run… as much as it pains me to admit…. I DID get complacent. I became too satisfied with thwarting wrestling evil after wrestling evil instead of being in main events like I am tonight. I settled for taking on up and comer after up and comer that wanted to make a name for themselves at my expense only for me to shut them down and for those idiots to become never-wres in this business. I got injured, was on the shelf for four months, came back, injured again, four more months and then I allowed a man to control my career and my life to the point where I was forced into being a stay-at-home mother with severe doubts that I would ever wrestle again. Those people out there? They take my “five years of hell” for granted. They don’t appreciate the fact that even WRESTLING again is once impossible for me, let alone being in this main event tonight. But that’s okay, because we don’t need those people.

Chelsea: This makes all of the sappy talk about all the trials and tribulations Amelia Robson has gone through pale in comparison, doesn’t it?

Andrea: Yeah, having just heard all that, I didn’t realize how difficult you’ve had it for so long. Sounds like tonight, you’re atoning for those five years.

Myra: Strong points, both of you. But the truth is, I ALREADY atoned for those five years, last month at Civil War. I’m not disappearing from the main event spotlight that I NEVER should have lost in the first place anytime soon. Both of you have strong potential to be in my spot one day and I want you both to get there and I am going to make damn sure that you two don’t suffer the way I did and that you two don’t make the same mistakes that I made. Could someone like Amelia Robson teach you that? You know what people like Amelia are, those that go out and be justice fighters and protect the sanctity of wrestling?

Chelsea: People that take wrestling way too seriously? I don’t know, I can care less about the tradition crap. I didn’t do this business for the wrestling, you know that.

Andrea: As someone who comes from a wrestling family and knows what it’s like to protect tradition, I will admit that I was a pushover while doing so.

Myra: Pushover… perfect! As a wrestler, Amelia is no pushover. As a person? Come on! Wasn’t saving AZOLA of all people stretching it? What if she wasn’t defending the title against me, would she still have done it? She was nowhere to be found on Thursday night during the Global title match when… you know…

[Myra chuckles to herself.]

Myra: You both have a great head on your shoulders. You’re not going to be pushovers! Neither of you are going to be Amelia Robson clones. I WON’T allow it! There are far too many of HER in this business and that’s why tradition needs to DIE, THAT is why I don’t defend it anymore and THAT is why it dies tonight! It’s not a matter of if we conquer this company, it’s WHEN and WHEN is tonight. You two ladies sit back and enjoy the ride. You’re about to see a woman that RESURRECTED HER CAREER from the depths of despair and mediocrity make the biggest statement possible! There are far too many Amelias in this business, and not enough of people like us. That begins to change tonight! Watch and learn ladies… you’ll see how a top women’s wrestler competes under the bright lights.

[Myra turns around and leaves the scene, and her proclaimed “crown jewels” in a bit of an enlightened mood at what they just heard from their leader as the scene closes.]

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
Myra Lynwood vs Amelia Robson (champion)

[Amelia starts off fast with a flurry of clotheslines, dropkicks, and spinning heel kicks. Myra tries to get an offense going but gets caught with three arm drags in a row before another dropkick sends Myra tumbling to the outside. Amelia with a flying cross body plancha over the top onto Myra on the outside. Amelia pulls Myra up only for Myra to rake her eyes. Myra smashes Amelia face first into the steel steps. Myra with a belly to back suplex on the outside. Myra rolls Amelia back into the ring. Myra goes for a springboard splash but Amelia moves out of the way and Myra hits nothing but canvas. Amelia with right hands that back Myra into a corner. Amelia whips her into the opposite corner and then runs in with a stinger splash. Amelia with a bulldog takedown out of the corner. Robson with a buzzsaw kick and a snap suplex. Amelia then goes up top and looks for a hurricinrana but Myra counters it into a sit out power bomb. Myra with a swinging neck breaker followed by a neck snapper. Myra with a neck vice. Amelia fights up to her feet but Myra drives a knee to her gut and then drops her with a hangman’s neck breaker. Myra with another neck vice. Amelia again fights to her feet and this time breaks it with elbows and right hands. Myra though stops her momentum with a rake to the eyes and a forward Russian legsweep. Myra with a cover and a two. Myra with a chick kick. Myra with a cobra chokesweep. She keeps the hold locked in as she goes down. Amelia starts to fade away. After awhile, just as it appears as if Amelia is out, she fights back up! Amelia breaks free with a jaw breaker. Amelia with an enziguri kick and then a spinning head scissors. Amelia with Turn Around Bright Eyes! She covers but Myra gets a shoulder up! Amelia goes up top and connects with a diving elbow drop! She covers but again Myra gets a shoulder up! Amelia attempts an Avengercanrana but Myra counters with a power bomb into a jackknife cover and a near fall! Myra goes out to the ring apron and waits as Amelia negotiates her way to her feet. She gets up, turns around, and Myra goes for a Plot Twister but Amelia ducks and Myra accidentally takes out the referee! Suddenly Adrian Waters comes running down to the ring with brass knuckles on his fist. He slides in and blasts Amelia with them! Adrian makes a quick exit through the crowd. Myra climbs to her feet and pulls Amelia up, setting her up for Tradition Breaker but then stops, letting her go…Myra is distracted by the arrival of Jazmyn Rain. Jazmyn hops up onto the ring apron. Myra goes over to greet her and the two start arguing with one another. Jazmyn hops down off the apron but Myra is caught from behind with a recovering Amelia with Turn Around Bright Eyes! Amelia with Punishment for Villainy! She covers and secures the pin!]

Lee: Here is your winner, and STILL GCW World Heavyweight Champion, Amelia Robson!

[Myra Lynwood is incensed and she immediately heads backstage, chasing after Jazmyn Rain. Amelia Robson and Vanessa Jones stay behind to celebrate. Suddenly boos rain down as Chantelle Chambers along with The Brod hit the ring. Chambers slides into the ring and, before Robson can react, blasts Robson in the skull with the X Division title belt. Chambers waits as Robson tries to get up before dropping her again, this time with The Nightly Knockout. Vanessa tries to get involved but The Brod intimidates her back into a corner. Meanwhile chambers covers Amelia and yells at the referee to make the count. The referee is reluctant to do so but The Brod goes over and starts to intimidate him as well until, finally, the referee reluctantly drops down and makes the count…1…2…3!]

[After the count is registered, The Brod exits the ring and takes the title belt away from ring announcer Robert E. Lee and then shouts instructions at him. Lee looks hesitant but again, after some intimidation, he nods his head.]

Lee: Chantelle Chambers has traded her X Division title in for a world title match…here is your winner of that match, and NEW GCW World Heavyweight Champion, Chantelle Chambers!

[Vanessa checks on Amelia while Chambers and The Brod celebrate in the ring to a chorus of boos.]