SHOTGUN 05.11 <RESULTS>

randy

SHOTGUN 05.11 <RESULTS>

Post by randy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:55 pm

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and .. to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

(The GCW logo flashes upon the screen and then changes to say “SHOTGUN”.

The show opens up inside of the arena and the camera begins to circle the room, the fans cheering and waving to the cameras before the camera shifts to the stage and the lights cut. The screen lights up with the image of four masks on the screen and the fans instantly begin to boo as “Weak of Heart” by Kevin Kiner and Gustavo Santaolalla begins to play over the speakers. A few moments pass before the camera’s cut to the ringside where we see the members of the Four Horsemen climbing over the barricade, seemingly having arrived through the crowd and the fans hurl abuse as the last of the four, Plague, hops down and the four members make their way into the ring. They each take a corner of the ring and glare out towards the fans before slowly bringing their arms up into the air… and then they bring their arms down at speed and lightning seems to strike the stage from the rafters and as it hits the lights raise back up and the music stops and the sound of boos from the fans fill the arena as Ezio makes his way to the corner to take a microphone from the announcer. The Horsemen remove their masks as Ezio straightens up again, microphone in his hand and he paces around the ring a little until the fans die down enough for him to speak.

Ezio: “You boo us? You boo my ‘family’? Oh, how saddened I am to find the people of Athens are so feeble minded, so quick to forget the work that WE, the Horsemen… the work we did to help this company by removing the stain upon it by the name of Executive Order, and you boo us? US?”

The fans begin to boo once again, one or two even throwing pieces of trash into the ring, which actually seems to bring a smirk to Ezio’s face.

Ezio: “I see… how foolish of me to think that you may show some semblance of gratitude for what we did for this company. What, you assumed the ‘good guys’ could win out the day by simply beating Executive Order inside of a ring? Oh, how foolish, each and every single ONE of you… how many times must the lesson be taught, wins and losses do NOT stop someone from achieving their aims, they do NOT stop a group from fulfilling their goals. Take us, you do not even KNOW what we want, not truly. Oh, we hid in plain sight, we used promotional videos to spread our supposed message, but until we made our presence known, until we made sure it was FEALT, not ONE of you truly knew what we wanted! And now… DESPITE how we have done this whole company a favour by doing the things that Team GCW could never accomplish, you boo us? Pathetic…”

The two Horsemen known as Plague and Famine simply shake their heads as Ezio glares out at the fans. Cassidy, smirking, walks towards Ezio and takes the microphone from him.

Cassidy: “I see the people of Athens truly aren’t that smart… there’s no wonder this whole country is in the middle of a financial meltdown, if you can’t even see what’s right in front of your face! But while Ezio may be surprised at your stupidity, I’m not! I never expected anyone to thank us for what we did at Resurrection because that isn’t how this business works is it? You only cheer the golden children, the one’s who claim to do everything for YOU, but here’s a newsflash for each of you; THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL!”

Another wave of boo’s fill the arena and Cassidy actually laughs at the fans before going on.

Cassidy: “That’s right, keep it coming… because again, another little insight into the world of what I like to call ‘the truth’ is that those boos of yours, they mean nothing! You think we SEEK your approval? We did what we did at Resurrection because it did US a favour, not because this company needed to be saved by someone! I didn’t even want to DO it at first, I was enjoying watching the company try to fight back against a group of idiots that had somehow managed to reach a level of control that they didn’t deserve to hold, but Ezio convinced me that by removing Executive Order, WE could show them what true dominance looks like, what CHAOS truly looks like and that is EXACTLY what is about to be unleashed on this company…”

Cassidy tosses the microphone back to Ezio and he catches it as ‘Famine’ nods his head and ‘Plague’ even goes as far as to applaud Cassidy’s little diatribe.

???: I heard enough...

Everyone’s attention is directed to the rampway as the Shotgun General Manager, Tiffany Manning, wearing business casual attire power walks down to the ring. The crowd cheers her interruption of The Horsemen speech. She walks up the steel steps. Slowly enters the ring. She is smart enough to keep a safe distance from the four individuals who have sporadically terrorized the GCW roster for months.

Tiffany: “I was at a loss for words when the four of you decided to reveal yourselves. How didn’t I see this coming? I knew of your past Ezio from your days in Cartel. Cassidy, we all know how you love to have fun. Never in my wildest dreams did I think two of the four Horsemen were actively competing in GCW the entire time. Should have known. That’s on me. After the dust settled, I thought about quitting. Cooler heads prevailed. Starting tonight, the four of you, Chantelle, and the rest of the roster are going to realize whose show this is. I am going to handle the World Championship situation later. That can wait. My first order of business is handling the four of you.”

The fans cheer at the prospect of Tiffany Manning laying down the law. The Horsemen don’t look impressed at all. ‘Plague’ actually goes as far as to step up towards Tiffany and stand over her, looking like he may attempt to grab her at any second but Ezio places a hand on his chest and the large enforcer of The Horsemen steps back again.

Tiffany: “And the more I thought about things, the more I realized that Isabelle Jones and Executive Order cease to exist. I can run Shotgun however I see fit without anyone meddling in my affairs. The freedom to run this show as I deem fit is great. Glory can do whatever she is doing on Livewire. The other two owners are focused on other matters. This is what I am doing to do, the fans can boo you four to their hearts content. They’ll never admit publicly they are interested in what the four of you are going to do from this point forward. So am I. One lesson my father instilled in me, it’s all about the profit margin. As long as you four can create interest in Shotgun, I will turn a blind eye. I am not a wrestling person. I am a business woman. Controversy sells, who is more controversial than The Horseman. Have fun. I will give you this small aside, when the novelty wears off, I won’t have any use for the four of you. Bad ratings aren’t good for business, do we have an understanding?”

‘Plague’ and ‘Famine’ both look incensed and Cassidy even seems to have lost her smirk now, but Ezio for some reason, he has a grin on his face and he steps a little closer towards Tiffany, who holds her nerve but it shows she may be thinking about whether she made a mistake all the same.

Ezio: “Are you finished?”

Tiffany gestures for Ezio to speak and he takes another step towards her, now virtually standing over her as he brings the microphone up to his mouth to continue.

Ezio: “Allow me first to say that it took some nerve for you to come out here in the midst of us, Ms. Manning, in order to try and lay down the law. I think I speak for my compatriots when I say we are all impressed, no?”

The other Horsemen all smirk a little but Ezio continues to give Tiffany a cool stare as he goes on.

Ezio: “But allow me to remind you of a few things, my dear Tiffany… first of all, while you ARE indeed correct that two of your own were behind the masterstroke that took place at Resurrection, that simply means that TWO non-contracted individuals were allowed to enter the building, enter a ring and attack YOUR roster. Are you truly under the illusion that throwing threats around will bring us to heel? And if you DID try to terminate our contracts, now that we all actually have them, you realise one of our number currently holds one of your championship belts, correct? Do you really think such a thing would be best for business? Rest assured Ms. Manning, your ratings are safe while we bring about our plans and I make the personal guarantee that business IS about to pick up now that the cat is, how they say, out of the bag... “

Ezio takes one final step towards Tiffany now, his body almost pressed against hers as he glares into her eyes.

Ezio: “But make no mistakes about this, mio caro… you may employ us, but you do not OWN us. And if you TRULY know my past, you know EXACTLY what I am capable of, not my past with C:NG but with the family I once worked for… worked WITH. You think having control guarantees you your safety, Ms. Manning? Think again. Get in our way, interfere even the tiniest bit… and I’ll have no problem ensuring you never get in anybody’s way again. This isn’t Executive Order, Tiffany. We REMOVED Executive Order. Don’t… get… in our way…”

And with that, Ezio allows the microphone to tumble to the canvas and he begins to laugh, right in the face of Tiffany Manning as “Weak of Heart” begins to play again and one by one, the Horsemen begin to exit the ring, Ezio the last to move and he laughs a final time before throwing himself through the ropes to the outside and the fans boo like crazy again as The Horsemen make their way up the ramp and the cameras cut back to show Tiffany, looking a little unnerved as the scene fades out.

Janice King is backstage, an individual standing next to her wearing a jacket with the hood raised over their head.

Janice: Joining me at this time is...

The hooded person grabs the mic out of Janices hands. Once they start speaking, it's obvious it's a woman... a very familiar one.

Woman: Shut up! Shut your damn mouth!

The woman, now obviously one Katherine Prescott, shoves Janice of out of the view of the camera.

Katherine: Jason Redfield! You drunk, illiterate son of a bitch! How dare you... how dare you come back after the beating I gave you! How dare you attack me, and... and ruin my beautiful face!

Katherine pulls her hood back, to reveal that she's wearing a protective mask.

Katherine: This is what you caused! Because of YOU, I have to wear this damn thing until I heal fully! Even then, I'll never be as beautiful as I once was! You... you... ARGH!!!

Katherine grabs her hair, looking like she's about to yank an amount out by the roots. Finally, she manages to calm down... just a little.

Katherine: Redfield, I don't know when... and I don't know how... but one day I will get my revenge! You'll pay for what you did, I swear it! But for now... now I have to satisfy myself in OTHER ways!

Katherine chuckles evilly.

Katherine: If they have titles, I'll take them away... if they don't, I'll simply leave them bloody smears on the mat! From this point forward, I leave a broken trail of bodies in my wake! I take what I want, I DESTROY who I want... and there is NOTHING that anyone can do to stop me!

Katherine throws the mic away and stalks off

Queen Mamba vs. Karina Lysenko

[The two athletes fight in a fast paced match in the early going. They trade high flying moves, such as suicide dives, corkscrew planchas, springboard dropkicks, and more as they go for it all. Karina makes a mistake as she looks for a suicide dive but Mamba moves out of the way and Karina hits nothing but the outside. Mamba rolls her back into the ring and locks in a single leg crab. She then locks in an arm bar. Mamba with a discuss elbow smash followed up by a Tornado ddt. Mamba with a moonsault and a cover and a two. Mamba with the Snake Charmer. She covers and gets the pin.]

Osborn: I'd like to welcome in, at this time... Aedan Quinn.

Aedan walks up to stand next to Roderick Osborn.

Osborn: Aedan, you were drafted over to the Shotgun Brand in the draft a few weeks ago... what are your thoughts about coming back to Shotgun?

Aedan: Almost feels like I never left, Roddy. I can safely say, though, that I've returned a changed man.

Osborn: Oh?

Aedan: Yeah. When I was traded away, I was a bitter man, feeling like I wasn't being used to my fullest potential. That's where I made my biggest mistake... falling into league with one Matt Alan.

Osborn: You and Matt recent had some words on Twitter...

Aedan: Indeed we did... and it solidified the fact as to what a self-serving jackass he truly is. Matt Alan doesn't care about anyone but Matt Alan, and is looking out for HIS best interests. Right now, those interests are entwined with one Lester Sampson... which, hey, I can understand! Lester is a freak of nature, undefeated for almost a year and a half... that's something special. Unfortunately, that meant he had no time for me... and it was, at that moment, I realized something else.

Osborn: What's that?

Aedan: I needed to stop depending on others to get where I wanted, put in the damn work, and make it happen! When I left Shotgun, I was bitter... but now I'm determined. Determined to be the best damn Aedan Quinn I can be! I've never tasted gold here in GCW, and I aim to rectify that!

Osborn: Tonight, you have your Shotgun 'debut' match against Betty Crocker. Thoughts?

Aedan: *Chuckles* Let's be honest, it won't be much of a match... I can't honestly say it'll be a 'statement'. However, it'll allow me to start the ball rolling, however little, and hopefully continue that ball rolling towards bigger and better things!

Osborn: Well best of luck and thank you for your time, Aedan.

Aedan: You're very welcome, Roddy.

Aedan walks off.

Betty Crocker vs. Aedan Quinn

[Crocker never could get started as Quinn lit into early with quick knee strikes, vicious martial arts kicks, and chops. Quinn dropped her with a variety of snap suplexes, belly to belly suplexes, and an exploder suplex. Quinn with the Death Pact. Quinn locks her in Limit Break. Betty Crocker taps out.]

Lee: Here is your winner, Aedan Quinn!

In his dressing room, we watch as Adrian Waters finishes preparing for his upcoming first match as a member of the Shotgun roster. He is tying the laces on his boots when there is a knock on his door. He stands and strolls over to the door, opening it up to his manager, Clarissa Vega. Waters smiles.

Clarissa: "I see you are ready for your debut tonight, Adrian."

Adrian: "I wouldn't exactly call it my debut. I did have that match against Supergirl a month ago, but yeah…Matthew Bowden. I can't say that I'm too worried about him."

Clarissa: "Nor should you be. Tonight is about showing off what you can do in front of a Shotgun crowd and the Shotgun roster. Most of the wrestlers here know you only by reputation. It's time they get to see what you can do with their own eyes. I'd be surprised if you even broke a sweat."

Adrian laughs and Clarissa beams.

Clarissa: "I know Athens is where wrestling began how many thousands of years ago…but it has certainly progressed since then. What we will show these people tonight is a whole new side of wrestling…the Utopia way. Tonight is more or less an exhibition for you, Adrian, but trust me…it's only the beginning. I know none of us wanted to see Utopia split up, but it is what it is, and now we make the best of it. I plan on being there for Myra, Sidona Sky, and you every step of the way."

Adrian: "Good. You know I appreciate that."

Clarissa: "It's my job…and I'm damn good at it. Speaking of doing my job, that obnoxious Jay Pride has his match before you tonight. I don't want you to worry about him though. I have a little something up my sleeve."

Clarissa flashes Waters a sly smile, and Adrian raises an eyebrow.

Adrian: "Something up your sleeve…for Jay? Please, do tell."

Clarissa looks around and spots the camera, then shakes her head.

Clarissa: "Not here. Let's go for a little walk."

Waters nods, then opens the door to the hallway.

Adrian: "After you."

The two leave the dressing room and the scene fades out.

Sergei Chagev vs Jay Pride

Pride showed off his technical skills early on, countering Chagev at every turn and getting a couple of pin attempts on Sergei. Chagev hoped to turn the tables with a crotch shot, but Pride caught his leg before hitting Chagev with a short-arm clothesline. Pride with a scoop slam, a snap mare, and an adominal stretch…but Sergei was able to get to the ropes.

It was at this point that Clarissa Vega made her way to the announce table and took a seat. Jay saw her as Chagev gripped the ropes. He scowled at Clarissa, who smiled back at him with a wave.

Chagev took advantage of this distraction, spearing Pride to the canvas before Irish whipping Pride into the turnbuckles. Chagev rushed at Pride, who side-stepped him, leaving Chagev to hit chest first into the buckles. Pride hit Chagev with a forearm drop. Chagev was back to his feet, but Pride with a monkey flip. Jay with "Before a Fall" (A Canadian rack backbreaker". Jay looked around, checking for Waters, more than likely, before returning his focus to his opponent, who was rising to his feet. Jay caught Chagev in the gut with a fist then hit "Tannadice Scrambler" (Double underhook lift into double knee cranium breaker)...and from there, he got the pinfall.

Lee: "Here is your winner...Jay Pride!"

As the ref raised Pride's hand in victory, Jay looked around, before settling his gaze on Vega again. He then left the ring, slapping hands with the fans as he walked towards the back.

Matthew Bowden vs. Adrian Waters

The unpredictable Matthew Bowden tried to get a jump start on the match, charging at Waters, who had his back turned to Bowden while bickering with the crowd; however, Clarissa Vega shouted a warning to Adrian, who turned just in time to avoid a running clothesline, ducking and sending Bowden over the top rope to the floor. Waters rolled out of the ring, where he threw Bowden into the steel ring steps before rolling him back inside the ring, where he shouted for the referee to call for the bell.

As the bell rung to officially start this contest, Waters stomped Bowdenon the head and neck before allowing Matthew to rise, placing him in an STF. Waters hit a reverse neckbreaker then went for the cover…but only got a two count.

Adrian started for Bowden when there was a pop from the crowd. He looked up the ramp to see Jay Pride standing on the stage, staring down at him. Waters immediately went to the ropes and started to shout for Pride to join him in the ring…when Bowden rolled him up in a schoolboy, getting a near fall. Bowden drop kicked Waters after the close fall, then went for a hip toss…which Waters countered with a short-arm clothesline. Waters looked back up at the ramp, but Jay was already gone. Adrian shook his head, then returned his attention to Bowden with a bell clap, a knee lift, a scoop slam, a double foot stomp, and a fist drop. Adrian placed Bowden in a chin lock, which he held on to until Vega encouraged him to "put him away." With a nod, Waters slammed Bowden's face into the canvas, then lifed him for "Use Your Head" (a tombstone piledriver). After that, the three count was academic.

Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Adrian Waters!"

Waters stared up at the stage again as his hand was raised in victory; but, as before, the stage was empty. Adrian just shook his head and exited the ring as the scene fades.

[Shotgun cuts to ringside where the crowd is largely quiet, waiting for whatever comes next to take place when suddenly “Apocalyptic” by Halestorm hits and the fans erupt in cheerful unison as Victoria Salinas walks through the curtains. Victoria is definitely in a good mood as she makes her way to the ring and she already has a microphone in hand. She doesn’t waste too much time getting into the ring and she stands in the center of it collecting her thoughts as her theme fades. The fans are giving her a little more time to collect those thoughts as “Vicky” chants ring throughout the venue. Victoria smirks for a brief moment before she begins to speak her mind.]

Victoria: Sounds like you guys missed me and hey, I don’t blame you because three weeks without ME being on television? That’s WAY too fucking long, you know what I’m saying?

[The crowd explodes in cheers again as she laughs.]

Victoria: Anyway, Resurrection we did what we set out to do and we ENDED Executive Order for good! No more Alexander Midas! No more Isabelle Jones and I can finally say this without worrying about my microphone being cut off… Isabelle Jones… you can KISS MY ASS!!!!

[Again, the crowd explodes with a cheer.]

Victoria: The draft has come and gone and Shotgun is full of fresh new faces to replace the ones that have left us, but… ultimately the sophisticated center of attention is STILL here on Shotgun and there ain’t a damn thing wrong with that! As far as Resurrection goes, Axl… thank you for being there for me. Isabella Harker, thank you for stepping up and being awesome! Glory Braddock…

[The crowd boos when her name gets mentioned causing a brief moment of awkwardness for Victoria.]

Victoria: ...thank god I don’t have to deal with you on Shotgun because girl, you have gone MENTAL! That is all. Good luck to you. Anyway, a lot has happened in the last three weeks and I’ve had plenty of time to think about so many things and there is one question that has crossed my mind that I want everyone to think about. When in the hell did professional wrestling turn into a soap opera version of the United States Congress? All I have been seeing, EVERYWHERE, GCW television, SCW television, UWA television and social media… is all this DEBATE over what wrestling should be all about. You got one side, the “traditionalists” being very passionate about “saving wrestling” and having a “wrestling matters” movement and on the other side, you got the “modernists”, also passionate, I’ll say that, who want to “evolve this business” and believe that this business has become MORE than just wrestling and this debate has gone back and forth, on and on, ENDLESSLY and it’s not going to end anytime soon. This is NOT politics, people. This is PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING and some of the crap I have seen has given me a headache. Don’t get me wrong, I am a wrestling woman through and through but holy crap, I didn’t train for two long years in Seattle to become a professional wrestler to see this nonsense!

BOTH sides have their good people and their bad people. The traditionalists have fine people such as William Mason and the UWA World Champion Vanilla Skyy. And on the “modern” side of things, we’re seeing fresh new, young, hungry determined talent that is doing their thing WITHOUT all the bullshit such as Casey Holliday, Isabella Harker and Axl Austin. Awesome! But then both sides have their rotten apples too. I mean… do I REALLY need to get into Myra Lynwood and all HER bullshit? And on the other side… my god, have you seen Livewire? Shawn Mason cares more about ratings and carrying out a Monarchy agenda than he does about this company and the way Tim Myers got fucked out of the International Championship at the hands of Shawn and Ali Sabbatini makes me sick to my stomach. THAT is wrestling tradition? That’s a Livewire situation, I’ll leave it at that but the bottom line is, it doesn’t matter WHICH side you’re on… the one thing that we all have in common is that we are in a business called PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING and there should be NO debate about that!

Which leads me to Resurrection and some of the most disgusting displays I’ve ever seen. Two deserving women got majorly screwed out of the world championships they held and as I watch it all happen, I’m thinking to myself “THIS is what the sport I came up in has become?” I’ll leave the whole Global title controversy alone, but as far as SHOTGUN is concerned, I’ve debated this, I’ve tried hard to bite my tongue… but I can’t do this anymore because everyone knows how badly I want to be GCW World Champion again and I have to say something about this. Whatever decision Tiffany Manning comes to regarding the Resurrection controversy, I will respect to the fullest because at the end of the day, whether it’s Amelia Robson or Chantelle Chambers, I WILL become the world champion again and I am NOT going to put up with any more distractions because I’ve put up with them for too fucking long now! What Chantelle did was one of the most bullshit things I have ever seen in my career and ever since then, the bitch acts like she actually fucking accomplished something and sure, she could very well be the world champion, but let me take you back to last year’s Resurrection event. I went face to face with World Champion Cody Lindberg-Knight like a true wrestler, title for title and all, and I BEAT HIM… without anyone screwing Cody over, and without using a goddamn loophole like the X-Division Championship in the fashion it was used in. I WON that title like a true champion. Granted, when it came to defending the title… well… that’s another story, but the fact of the matter is, I won that title with honor, with dignity and by being the best WRESTLER, not the best backdoor con-artist!

Chantelle’s actions are a tragedy not just because of the way that title was ‘won’, but also because it overshadowed the main event. I’m dead serious! Lost in ALL of that controversy was the fact that Amelia Robson and Myra Lynwood, shenanigans aside put on one HELL of a match that night and I’ll never defend Myra, but BOTH women got screwed out of that main event spotlight that they EARNED whether it was by being a fighting champion or by winning Civil War and as bad as I may have been during my title reign, NEVER did I stoop to a low like that. Amelia got screwed, Myra got screwed and worst of all, YOU PEOPLE got screwed and I’m not going to stand for that shit so I’m going to do something about it. I’m going to get my chance. I’m going to push harder than ever, WITHOUT the distractions, and I am going to complete my road to redemption by becoming the GCW World Champion again and giving you the champion you deserved to see out of me the last time I had the title. I’ll gladly go through Amelia, because I know deep down, I can not only give her the match of her life, a match you fans deserve to see, but because I know, with all due respect, I can beat her straight up. I’ll gladly go through Chantelle if I have to and believe me, I WOULD LOVE to take that title from her and to be honest, that’d be quite satisfying if I ended up going through her because oh my GOD, I can’t fucking STAND her. I never did from day one that she came here and I never will and hey, she and her puppy can listen to this and toss all the shade they want at me once they do, I don’t give a fuck but man, you people have NO IDEA how much of a poetic justice it would be if SHE was the person I beat to complete the road to redemption. I have my reasons for why I feel this way about her, some of them very deep and very personal, but now is not the time to get into that. I have to focus on what’s in front of me tonight in the main event and that’s Kayla Jones.

[Naturally, the audience responds by booing the mention of her name.]

Victoria: This match means the world to me. On the surface, the casual fan may not see it as such, but for me, it means everything! Kayla Jones recently challenged for the GCW World Championship back at Civil War and I know that if I beat her tonight, I will make a REALLY strong case for a shot at that title and damn it, in all my vainglory, I am going to do whatever it takes to beat her tonight because that title means EVERYTHING to me, you all know that. When I had that title, it was like my baby and then it got taken from me and I’ve been yearning and pining to get it back ever since. Kayla doesn’t want this the way I want it. She wouldn’t have been the best representation of GCW as its world champion. I NEED this tonight, I WANT this tonight and with the distractions in front of me finally out of the way, I can finally focus on getting back what I want… more than anything else in the world! My GCW journey began with Kayla, and my post-Resurrection, distraction free journey back to the world title will be precisely the same. So Kayla, good luck to you. And please… don’t pull a protest on me!

[Victoria scoffs and chuckles for a bit before she drops the microphone. Her music hits and the fans cheer in a near-deafening fashion as she exits the ring and heads up the ramp and too the back, fiercely determined to make her case tonight.]

Somewhere backstage…

Maria Prado: I suppose congratulations are in order…

We find Maria Prado and Malcolm Cross standing in a darkened corner of the arena.

Prado: In one night, Tiffany Manning made the biggest impact she could have possibly made when she drafted Malcolm Cross, the 2015 Wrester of the Year for GCW, over to Shotgun. No other move she made or could have made was bigger, because there was no one on Livewire worth more than Malcolm. What Tiffany did was inject Shotgun with a lethal dose of chaos…

She grins.

Prado: It’s just delectable, don’t you think? So many people seem to have it in their minds that they are the center of the world… that all attention need be focused on them… that their actions and opinions are somehow worth more than the dirt on the ground. They are not. And with a little chaos on this program, muddying the waters without repercussion… those people are going to find themselves most uncomfortable when they realize just how LITTLE they truly matter. This is a new day. This is a new dawn. This is a new NIGHTMARE!

Maria smiles while Malcolm glares into the camera, which goes black.

GingerNation (Jinxy & GingerAllison) vs The El Perros.

The Perros came into the match still hurting from their contest a month ago, when they fell to Chantelle Chambers and Kayla Jones. Partly because of that, Jinxy and #GingerAllison were able to take early command of the match and never truly relinquished it. #GingerAllison demeaned the opponents pretty heavily, clearly toying with the two, but when Jinxy was tagged into the match, the tone changed again, with the #GingerNation co-founder showing a lot less restraint than she had been known to in the past. In the end, the Perros fell victim to stereo finishers: Ferocious Fate from #GingerAllison on one, and an Adora-Bomb on the other for a stereo pin.

Winners: #GingerNation

After the match, the two along with the Ginger Enigma threw the Perros out of the ring before Jinxy took the microphone, declaring that #GingerNation was evolving and that she’s to be addressed by her true name now, rechristening herself Jenni “Jinxy” Anderson.

Price: At this time, I would like to bring in the K. O. C., as well as their Manager, Mike Michaels.

Mike and The K. O. C. walk up to Price, Mike clapping Price on the shoulder.

Price: Mike, a lot has happened recently... but for you and your men, Resurrection was noteworthy in the fact that you, your charges and Derek Powers turned on the founder of the former Executive Order, Alexander Midas. What is your response as to what happened?

Mike: WOOOOOOO!!! Sammy-Boy, Ol' Simba says it was a long time coming! Midas was cashing checks his mouth couldn't keep up with... and then he decided to go bossing us all around! Big mistake! So we took care of him the old-fashioned way, with a Simba One-Two KO Special!

Mike starts shadow-boxing.

Mike: Now Midas is yesterdays news, and it's time for my boys to shine!

Price: Tonight, The K. O. C. will be stepping into the ring with two women looking to get their careers on track, in Destiny Skye and Hannah Myers.

Mike: You mean the weak link of McBrides old group and Tim Myers kid sister? Ha! Won't be a challenge for my guys! Look at 'em! "Mr. KO" Alan Shields and "The Perfect Genetic Specimen" Jack Lazarus! Two thoroughbreds, the future of this business! No, the present! They're gonna steamroll over those two broads!

Price: Are you sure overlooking them is a good idea?

Mike: No way, Sammy-Boy! Ol' Simba knows they aren't worth the effort to overlook! It's gonna be a cakewalk! Right, boys?

Alan: Mike's right. Those two need to understand that in just a few, short minutes, they're going to get hurt, and hurt very badly. Jack and I aren't in the mood for playing around, and they're going to find that out very quickly!

Jack: *Flexes muscle* See this arm, punk? It's bigger than both those scrawny chicks combined! Hell, I may just grab them by their necks and squeeze 'til their heads pop off! Tonight won't be no sweat!

Mike: You heard 'em, Sammy-Boy! Tonight, The K. O. C. put another notch in the 'W' Column, and send those two dames to the emergency ward! WOOOOOOO!!! Let's go, boys!

Mike leads his two men away.

Destiny Skye & Hannah Myers vs. The KOC

[Shields starts off against Destiny. He uses his superior strength to control the early portion of the match but Destiny quickly uses her caginess and speed to strike at him and keep him staggered. Destiny with a head scissors takedown and then a tag to Hannah. Hannah and Destiny with a double flapjack to Shields and then to Lazarus as well. Skye knocks Lazarus out of the ring as Hannah proceeds to work over Shields. Hannah with a missile dropkick and then a springboard moonsault for a cover and a two. Myers with a split legged moonsault for a cover and a two. Myers goes for a frog splash but misses. Lazarus and Shields then isolate Myers with quick tags in and out to slowly wear her down. But Myers begins to fight back with quick martial arts kicks to Shields and Lazarus. Lazarus tags out to Shields but Shields runs into a superkick. Hannah tags out to Destiny. Destiny connects with Destiny onto Shields and goes for a cover…Lazarus tries to intervene but Myers drops him with Flight of the Angel…1…2…3!]

Lee: Here are your winners, Destiny Skye and Hannah Myers!

The scene opens backstage where we find Cailey Carter roaming the halls she has a smile on her face as she stares at her phone, giggling every now and then before tapping away on the screen. After a few moments, we see her younger sister, Cassidy Carter come walking down the hall. She is also on her phone; but, looks up in time to see her sister, stopping dead in her tracks. She tries to turn around and sneak away before her sister sees her until she hears it.

Cailey: “Stop right there!!”

She doesn’t look up from her phone; but, seems to sense that her younger sister is there. She sends one last message, then looks up sternly at her sister. Cass just rolls her eyes as she stops in her tracks and turns around.

Cassidy: “What do you want?”

Cailey looks at her sister sternly/

Cailey: “Don’t you dare ‘what do you want’ me!! What has been going on with you lately?”

Cassidy sighs dramatically.

Cassidy: “Well, I woke up this morning, went to the bathroom, mastur…”

Cailey puts her hand up to stop Cass; who smiles, having achieved her goal of making this awkward for Cailey. The older Carter girl now rolls her eyes before pressing her sister again.

Cailey: “We haven’t talked in forever”

Cassidy looks insulted

Cassidy: “I wished you a happy birthday!!”

Cailey: “On Twitter!!”

Cassidy: “Yeah...well...you were too busy with the old man you’re fucking. By the way, how do you two work around the nursing home’s visiting hours?”

Cailey just shakes it off.

Cailey: “I'm serious Cass, I worry about you. What's going on with you?”

Cass rolls her eyes again, then reluctantly responds.

Cassidy: “What, specifically, do you want to know?”

Cailey is thrown by this invitation, no matter how reluctant it may be. She thinks for a moment then speaks.

Cailey: “Well...what's going on with you and Ace Marshall?”

Cassidy: “What?!?!”

Cailey: “I mean...you live with him, right?”

Cassidy: “I mean, I moved into that huge ass house of his, because it's nicer than my apartment and I don't have to deal with my bitch landlord anymore. Stupid old cat lady is just jealous that everyone is getting some except her.”

Cailey: “Do you...like...him?”

Cassidy: “I mean...he’s a decent roommate...or landlord...the rent is good...since I don’t pay rent. Oh, and he’s fun. He knows that it’s not really fun unless someone gets hurt badly and almost dies.”

Cailey grins a little bit.

Cailey: “So...you two are...you know…?”

Cass raises an eyebrow, then scrunches her face.

Cassidy: "Ew, no!!"

Cassidy pauses, then quickly adds,

Cassidy: "I mean...not, like "EWWW!! NO!!! Get this swamp monster off of me!!" More like "Not at this current moment." No wait...I just mean, like...it's not like he's Donald Trump or anything..."

Cass turns and looks into the distance; still talking, but more to herself or a non-present entity than to her older sister.

Cassidy: "Oh, that thing's poor wife. I mean, I'm all for marrying for money, but having to let Donald Trump climb on top of you any time he can actually get his stubby, thumb-sized microdong up..."

Cass mimes throwing up, almost ACTUALLY throwing up in the process.

Cassidy: "At least it's probably quick. You think he at least has the decency to do it from behind; or, does he actually climb on top of her and make her look him in his Sloth-from-the-Goonies looking face? I bet that wig has fallen off on her at least a handful of times.."

Cailey grabs her younger sister's face.

Cailey: "CASS!!!"

Cassidy stops, chuckling a little.

Cailey: “So...you two aren’t…?”

Cassidy: “Not currently. Though, I wouldn’t close the door on that. He’s cute.”

Cailey regrets asking, but presses on anyway.

Cailey: “So...is there anyone...special...in your life?”

Cass rolls her eyes again.

Cassidy: “Listen, mom...I’m a grown woman. I’m going to fuck who I want to fuck and it’s none of your business. Anything else I can help you with?”

Cailey pauses again, then asks

Cailey: “The Horsemen...what’s up with that?”

Cailey grins slyly.

Cassidy: “Oh...we have such BIG plans for this pathetic little company.”

Cailey waits for the rest of the statement but it doesn’t come. She tries to pry further.

Cailey: “Any clue as to what those plans are?”

Cassidy laughs, stepping closer to her sister.

Cassidy: “Actually…”

She puts a hand on her sister’s cheek.
Cassidy: “No!! Giving away clues would ruin the surprise. I DO have some advice for you though.”

Cailey smiles as she thinks her sister is about to open up. Cailey just grins, slapping her sister’s face a little.

Cassidy: “Stay away from this one. You are my sister...but, I will not hesitate to break you if you get in our way!!”

She slaps her sister lightly one more time then begins walking away as she calls back.

Cassidy: “It was good talking to you. We should do this again some time. Luv ya!!”

And with that, she walks away down the hall, leaving a disappointed looking Cailey, behind her.

Inside the ring…

Nate Lawson can be seen standing by with Samuel Price.

Price: Nate… at Resurrection, you gave everything you had and nearly pushed the unbeatable monster, Rex Sanders, to defeat.

Lawson: Wow… doesn’t THAT make a guy feel good?

Price: Despite that impressive showing, and just falling short of the victory, your next opponent has yet to be determined. What are your thoughts on that?

Lawson: Is that what we’re doing here? Giving me an open platform to tear down the rest of the roster in hopes that someone will step up and face me? I’m not game for that. Instead, I’m going to do what I’ve always done: I’m going to put it out there. I want to fight. It doesn’t matter if you pit me against a former World Champion, a twisted psychopath, an icon or a trainwreck. I will face anyone at any time. All you have to do is man-up – or woman up… I’m not discriminatory… walk down that ramp and fa…

Before Nate can finish talking, Emanuel Dionisia makes his way down from the back, apparently taking Lawson up on his challenge. Sam Price exits the ring as both men jockey for position. It isn’t long, however, before Dionsia makes a tactical error by charging in at The Elite, getting caught with a hiptoss and twisted into the Elite Gogoplata. He taps out (without a referee to call for a bell, or an official match even happening), and Lawson releases him. He rolls out to ringside, where Price is still standing with his microphone.

Lawson: You see that? I respect that man for stepping up, even if I put him down. So that stands… anyone wants a fight? You know where to find me.

Lawson’s music plays as he makes his way to the back, but not before shaking hands with the man who accepted his call-out.

Jay Pride, now showered and changed after his match, is backstage packing up his last bits. His expression is more than living up to the "dour Scot" stereotype. Just as he's finishing up, his friend and sometime apprentice Matty Graves enters looking concerned.

Matty: Hey man. You alright?

Jay glances up and nods in acknowledgement, but his mood doesn't lighten up any.

Jay: Hi Matty. I'll be fine, thanks. Takes more'n a sneak attack to keep me down for long.

Matty: Listen. I know you still have this thing about not making things personal? Like with Angelica, like with Chandler... you kept those things all business, fair enough. But I'm tellin' you, it ain't like that with Adrian. This ain't about titles or power struggles. He wants to end you. You turn the other cheek, he'll just slap that one too. You oughta bloody shut him up once an' for all.

Jay exhales and sits down.

Jay: Been hoping he'd burn out his insecurities on me. He's the one with the problem here.

Matty: He's doin' a hell of a job of makin' it your problem too. What did you say yourself? He can't keep your name out of his mouth. Him or Myra. I know people like him, Jay. He blames you for his own mistakes an' he ain't gonna stop until he destroys you - unless you destroy him first.

Jay: Oh aye? Where'd that mindset get you with Rottentreats in the end? Or Jared Buxton?

Matty shrugs.

Matty: So I lost wrestling matches. I won something a lot more important.

But Jay doesn't seem appeased.

Jay: You're still young, but. I ain't that guy who destroys people anymore. I've come too far from those days.

Clearly unconvinced, Matty laughs slightly as he shakes his head.

Matty: C'mon, man. If you didn't want to send a message you wouldn't've gone out there at all.

But Jay just stays silent, staring into space. After a moment he clears his throat.

Jay: Listen, you ain't really going on strike are you? That was just what you said in the heat of the moment...

Matty: Well... I been goin' back and forth on it. But I said it, so I can stick by it. I'm gonna talk to Tiffany anyway.

Jay: It's no' just up to her, though, it is? Shawn's got to sign off on it too, an' I can't imagine he's happy about you saying you don't want to be on his brand.

Matty: Well, it ain't about him, is it? I got no beef with him. It's about me learnin' the ropes from you. Not to mention having your back against Adrian.

Jay sucks in one cheek for a moment then shakes his head.

Jay: Just... don't do anything too hasty, right? You're still new here. You might be with me, you might be Laurel Anne Hardy's brother, but connections don't buy you any rungs on the ladder round here. Don't sabotage your GCW career before it even starts.

Matty: I'll be alright. I gotta be around to look after you, aye?

That finally draws a smile from Jay. He shakes his head again, and the two men head for the door.

Jay: Whatever you say...

Television Champion:
Monroe Jones vs Cassidy Carter (champion)

The “match” (if you want to call it that) was vintage Horsemen. Before the bell rang, the male members of the Horsemen jumped Monroe Jones. Cassidy sat on the turnbuckle to watch her brothers in arms dismantle her opponent. The referee tried restoring order, The Horsemen wouldn’t listen. Cassidy did give the signal to her brothers in arms to stop. She wanted in. The ref asked a beaten Monroe if he wanted to continue. Ever the fighter, Monroe weakly nodded. Cassidy laid the boots in him for a little while. Bored, Cassidy locked in the Koji Clutch (Faithbreaker). Monroe tapped immediately.

After the match, the other Horsemen joined Cassidy in the ring. The ref handed her the Television Championship. The scene fades with The Horsemen standing over the broken Monroe Jones.

We cut backstage where we find Janice King with the lovely redheaded Boston native and one half of The Sisterhood Kayla Jones.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am here standing by with Kayla Jones, who later tonight in our main event will compete against Victoria Salinas. Thank you for joining me, Kayla.

(Kayla nods her head and grins.)

Kayla: My pleasure.

Janice: You and Vicky have a history with each other, and not necessarily a good one, but many view tonight as a possibility for one of you two to potentially make a case for yourselves as the next contender at the GCW World Championship. But what thoughts are going through your head as tonight’s main event approaches?

(Kayla chuckles lightly.)

Kayla: You know, Vicky and I do have a history with each other. And I could just as easily get myself angry or worked up over that past as I try to tear her apart tonight…

(She shakes her head.)

Kayla: …but no, there’s something bigger at stake here for me. You may think that I’m referring to the world championship, and yes, I do still feel as if I was cheated by GCW over two years ago and I know that if given the opportunity, if given just one more opportunity, that I would become GCW World Champion again. All I need is that opportunity and I know that defeating Victoria Salinas, a former champion in her own right, would go a long way to earning another title shot…

(She shakes her head.)

Kayla: …but no, I’m not even concerning myself too much with the GCW World Championship.

Janice: Then, if I may ask, what ARE you concerning yourself with here tonight against Victoria Salinas?

Kayla: It’s quite simple, really. GCW is my home, Janice. GCW is my house and I am a GCW Hall of Famer. Angelica got her start with GDW, the company that formed as a result of a merger between GCW and IDW. Now GDW is putting on a reunion show coming up next month and I am thrilled to see it. Despite what some may argue, I do not believe that GDW should just stay dead. But GDW was always Angelica’s home. GCW was my home and I was ecstatic when Glory Braddock announced she had bought the rights to GCW and that she would bring it back. And for two years I busted my ass for GCW. For two years I gave GCW my everything. But then Angelica and I got a little distracted…Free Botswana and all…

(Kayla laughs lightly.)

Kayla: …we had our fun and it was enjoyable. Now Angelica can speak for herself on this, but I came to the realization recently that if I continued down this road, that my career here in GCW would forever be remembered for being a comedy act unless I took the necessary steps to change things. Tonight I begin to change things.

(Kayla turns and stares directly into the camera, as if staring directly at Victoria.)

Kayla: Victoria, tonight isn’t about past grudges and while it may partially be about trying to jockey for position in the world title picture, at the end of the day this match between you and I is to prove that wrestling still matters in this sport. Wrestling can and will evolve, you won’t get an argument from me there, but when all the talk, hype, and entertainment has ended, it is all decided inside the ring between two wrestlers, with the best wrestler picking up the win. I have no doubt that you and I can put on a hell of a show for the fans, and I have no doubt that you will bring it tonight, but you need to understand that I will bring it as well, and you need to understand that when it’s all over, I will kick your teeth right down your throat.

(Kayla walks off.)

Golden Era vs. Golden Class

[Summer and Corey take their respective places at ringside as they cheer on Neil and Kyle. Neil starts out for his team against Hayley Gold. Neil dominates with pure wrestling and Hayley can’t seem to do much about it. Quick tags in and out from Neil and Kyle isolate Gold from Austin. Gold then strikes out with quick clotheslines, dropkicks, spinning heel kicks, and a few flying forearm smashes as she picks up the pace. Gold tags out to Austin. Gabriela and Hayley with a double superkick sends Kyle outside. Gold with a baseball slide to the outside into a head scsissors takedown on Kyle. Austin meanwhile picks up the pace on Neil with fast paced offense that keeps him down. Golden Class then slows the pace down as they make quick tags in and out to isolate Neil. But eventually Neil fights out of it and makes the tag out to Kyle. Now all four participants are going at it toe to toe in the ring. Gabriela tags out to Hayley. Hayley and Kyle are now legal as Gabriela and Neil fight on the outside. Kyle reverses a waist lock into one of his own and goes for a German suplex…1…2…Hayley shifts here weight so that she is now pinning Kyle as well…1…2…3!]

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a DOUBLE PIN, thus a draw!

[Even though the fans are disappointed that no winner was declared, they applaud both teams for their athleticism. Summer and Corey join Neil and Kyle in the ring as they stare across the ring at Hayley and Gabriela. Finally the two teams shake hands with one another as a sign of respect.]
[Shotgun fades in and Victoria Salinas, ready to compete, quickly comes her hair one last time as she looks more focused than she’s ever been in her life. She leaves the bathroom and heads to the locker room. She gets to her locker and she opens it. Her eyes tell the story as they look like they’re coming face to face with something that haunts her. Cameras look at what this something is. It’s a picture of Victoria with the GCW World Championship around her waist as she stands behind the entrance curtain. The date “7-25-2015” is written in permanent marker.]

Victoria: Damn it….

[Victoria stares at the picture as bad memories start to flood back to her. Her eyes glisten a bit, almost as if she wants to cry. However, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath to stop the possibility of that happening.]

Voice: What are you looking at?

[Victoria is startled by the voice of her publicist, Allison Mayberry. Victoria steps aside a bit to let Allison in on the picture. They both turn to face each other as Allison nods in understanding.]

Allison: I got to say Vicky, it takes so much courage to have that in your locker. I don’t know anyone else who would have a picture of themselves with the championship on the day that they lost it.

Victoria: THAT....

[Victoria points at the picture.]

Victoria: That motivates me, every single day. That motivates me whenever I am tempted to quit on the road to redemption. Any time things seem bleak, I look at THAT and I realize that in my wrestling career, I will NEVER have it worse than THAT! It was the lowest and by far the worst night of my career and I’m not going to remove it from my locker until I become GCW World Champion again.

Allison: Awesome stuff and hearing what you had to say earlier? Wow! I loved every word of it: passion, hunger, desire… it all came out and you did it with the grace of a champion too. There were definitely no public relations disasters in that!

[Victoria smirks.]

Victoria: Thanks Allison!

Allison: Needless to say, you’re ready and motivated for Kayla.

Victoria: Kayla…

[Victoria rolls her eyes and shakes her head.]

Victoria: That bitch pisses me off so much. I hate to go on a pre-match rant here, but fuck it, I’m done holding back. Kayla whined for WEEKS about her “rematch” for the world title, even stealing the thunder out of Michael McKay’s retirement and it made me sick to my stomach. And I know this isn’t an GCW thing, Allison, but have you seen the way she and her sister have been behaving in GCW recently? Oh my GOD, it’s absolutely PATHETIC! “Oh, we’re protesting and we’re going to do tag team matches only”, “Free Botswana”, whining about THIS, whining about THAT, and if Kayla Jones is NOT whining about every fucking thing under the sun, you know what she’s doing Allison? She’s giving the cheapest fucking oral sex to Trenton Snow whenever she gets the opportunity and when she’s not doing THAT, she’s flaunting herself and flaunting her looks like a god damn tease who thinks she’s so fucking hot shit, but in reality, she’s a self-entitled little BITCH who lately has gone against EVERYTHING the prestigious Jones wrestling family is all about with her constant whining and nagging and protesting. “I don’t wanna wrestle singles matches”. When the FUCK did this sport devolve into that crap, Allison? I swear to god, I can’t wait to shut her up because she has turned into a disgrace of the Jones family and she has turned into a disgrace to professional wrestling!

[The fans cheer quite loudly at Victoria’s rant, some of which caused Allison to widen her eyes in surprise.]

Victoria: And how the fuck does she WIN the Livewire award and I don’t even get NOMINATED for it…

Allison: Vicky…

Victoria: I mean SERIOUSLY, Kayla’s a dime a dozen…

Allison: Vicky… um…

Victoria: ...and you know who I am right? The most beautiful woman in professional wrestling damn it!!!

Allison: VICKY!!!!!

Victoria: WHAT?

Allison: FOCUS!!!!

[Victoria stops her rant and takes a deep breath in order to calm down and re-focus.]

Victoria: Sorry about that. I want this match so fucking bad and you know why too. There’s no way I am going to fall short to someone who recently challenged for the world title! It’s such a shame that someone with Kayla’s talent has stooped so low with her antics in recent months. But that’s fine! I’ll not only show her how a REAL WRESTLER gets it done, but also how a REAL WOMAN gets it done. Mark my words on that one, Allison! I’m ready to take my first huge step in making THAT…

[Victoria points to the picture in the locker one more time]

Victoria: … a haunting memory to put behind me. Kayla doesn’t want this… not like I do…

[Victoria leaves the locker room without giving Allison a chance to respond. Allison looks at the picture again for a brief second as she processes what she just heard.]

Allison: Damn… she’s never been this determined, and I’ve known her since days after the first mainstream match she ever had…

[Allison reflects on things, as the scene fades to ringside for the huge match coming up.]

Kayla Jones vs. Victoria Salinas

[Jones starts out fast with quick martial arts kicks and strikes that stagger Salinas who strikes back with European uppercuts and kicks of her own. Salinas with an Irish whip and a few quick arm drags and then an arm bar. Kayla fights out of it with a jaw breaker and then a face buster. Kayla with a roundhouse kick followed up by a yakuza kick that sends Salinas to the outside. Kayla with a shoot star cross body press off the top to the outside onto Salinas. Kayla goes for a whip but it is reversed, as Salinas sends Kayla into the steel guard rail. Salinas with a bulldog takedown onto Kayla on the outside. Salinas rolls Kayla back into the ring. Salinas in with a springboard dropkick and then a springboard clothesline. Salinas with a running knee to the face followed up by a spinning ddt. Salinas waits as Kayla rises to her feet and strikes her with a chick kick. She covers but just gets a two. Salinas with a camel clutch. Salinas with a cloverleaf. Kayla reaches the ropes on both occasions. Salinas goes for a moonsault but Kayla moves out of the way. Kayla with the Ginger Snap and then she delivers Kaytastrophe. Kayla heads up top and delivers Kaylamity. She covers but only gets a two. Kayla goes for the Kaylan Wind Kick but Salinas ducks it and slaps on a cobra clutch. Kayla fights and struggles in the hold until she manages to reach the ropes. Salinas with a double knee face buster and then a Siren Breaker. Kayla rolls to the outside before a cover can be made. Victoria with a suicide dive plancha over the top onto Kayla. Victoria stands in wait as Kayla pulls herself up. She charges with a clothesline attempt but Kayla ducks. Kayla goes for a superkick but, so does Victoria, and BOTH CONNECT! Victoria and Kayla are both down as the referee begins his count…1…2…3…both ladies begin to move…4…5..6…they push themselves up...7…8…9…they try to grab hold of the ring apron, but it’s too late…10!]

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a DOUBLE COUNT OUT!

[Both ladies pull themselves up. The crowd is booing loudly as they wanted a winner. Victoria stares down Kayla and braces herself for an attack but none comes. Kayla just nods at Victoria as a sign of respect and then walks off.]

Following their win over The K.O.C., we see Hannah Myers and Destiny Skye as they enter the women's locker area. They are all smiles and chatting with each other like old friends.

Destiny: "That was a blast! I figured Manning just threw us together as a sacrifice to The K.O.C., being that me and you never teamed together before…you know? But, maybe not."

Destiny shrugs and Hannah grins.

Hannah: "You may be giving her too much credit, but I honestly don't know her, being I've only ever wrestled for Shawn Mason since joining GCW. All I know is that we kicked ass out there! We knocked the K.O.C. the fuck out!"

Myers giggles, and Destiny joins in.

Destiny: "It felt natural for us working together, right?"

Hannah: "Totally. You know, I've admired you for a while now…how you single handedly defeated the McBride Corporation, then defeated Angelica Jones at Resurrection. She's a legend in this sport."

Destiny: Awww, thanks! So, I'm thinking…we should so make this tag-team thing a permanent thing. What do you think?"

Hannah: "I mean, we need to come up with a name and like a gimmick…but sure! I'd love that! I was so worried when I was traded…but after talking with my brother, I realized it was best for me. Still, I really don't know many people over here, other than Adrian…and he and I aren't exactly on great terms."

Destiny: "Well, now you know me!"

The two girls giggle and hug briefly.

Destiny: "So, do you know what there is to do in Greece?"

Hannah looks thoughtful, but then shrugs.

Hannah: "No idea, but two smoking hot girls like us should have no problem finding something to do, right?"

Skye nods emphaticly.

Destiny: "You betcha. Let's get dressed and get out of here."

With that, the new tag-team partners and friends enter the showers and the scene fades.

The scene opens with Tiffany Manning, Amelia Robson, Pierce Manning and Chantelle Chambers in the ring. Amelia is standing next to Tiffany Manning. Opposite of them is Chantelle and Pierce Manning standing next to each other. Chantelle is wearing the World Heavyweight Championship proudly around her waist. She unfastens the belt, raises it in the air to the disgust of the crowd. Pierce rolls his eyes. Chantelle smiles. Robson maintains her poker face and Tiffany looks like she wants to get this show on the road already. And she does by drawing the mic to her lips.

Tiffany: Thanks for joining me today. We are gathered here today to settle the controversy surrounding...

Chantelle waste no time cutting Tiff off.

Chambers: There is no controversy. I am the World Heavyweight..

Tiffany scowls.

Tiffany: Can you please shut up?!

Chantelle glares at Pierce.

Chambers: Pierce. Tell your sister she can’t talk to me like that.

Pierce steps up to his sister.

Pierce: Sis..

Tiffany: Don’t make schedule a four on one handicap match against the Horsemen. I am NOT in the mood to deal with any of this. So, can you two please shut up so we can get this over with?

Pierce backs up fearing his sister would follow through on her threat. The whole time Amelia patiently waits for the drama to play out.

Tiffany: Thank you. As I was saying. Amelia Robson vs Myra Lynwood was a great contest. Both women went back and forth in one of the most epic World title matches of all time. The ending was what it was. Considering Myra’s attempt Night 1 to cost Jazmyn the title, karma came in spades. No issue there. Where the controversy comes, Chantelle Chambers came down to this ring. Her representation forced the referee to make a judgement call. In the past, Gabriella Austin used the Option C clause to cash in there X Division Championships in exchange for a World title shot. Chantelle was well within her right to trade in the X Division Championship...

Tiff pauses for dramatic effect.

Tiffany: HOWEVER... the X Division Championship cash in was never designed to be used under the conditions Chantelle railroaded Robson with. The way it works is the title must be traded in first. GCW management decides when the World Championship match will take place. The X Division cash in was never designed to operate as an open contract to receive a match anytime you please. So with that said, Amelia Robson is STILL the GCW World Heavyweight Champion. Chantelle. Hand the belt to me!

The crowd roars. Chantelle doesn’t share their enthusiasm. Stepping up to Tiff she stays,

Chambers: No! This is nonsense. You have had it in for me since day one. What’s wrong? Embarrassed I have turned back every challenge you threw at me? Are you that desperate to keep me away from what I earned you would rather have snowflake over there as champion? No! I am done waiting. I am the World Heavyweight Champion. All eyes should be on me. I am the franchise...

Tiffany: And I am your damn boss! Hand over the belt missy or the next words that will come out of my mouth are, you’re fired!

Chambers: You can’t.

Tiffany: You’re...

Pierce snatches the belt from Chantelle. He hands the belt to Tiffany. While Chantelle shots her boyfriend a glare, Tiffany hands the GCW World Heavyweight Championship to Amelia Robson who nods at Tiffany in appreciation.

Chambers: Why the hell...

Pierce: Babe. Listen. You are still the X Division Champion. Know what that means? Tiff said it herself, all you need to do is declare your intent right now to challenge Amelia for the World Heavyweight Championship. We both know you can beat Robson. You did it before. You can do it again. Tell my sister you want to trade in the X Division Championship. And I promise you will leave the undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.

Chambers: I’m cashing in, bitch!

Amelia rest the World Heavyweight Championship on her shoulder. She steps into the face of Chambers.

Robson: Good. Chantelle, all you had to do was ask for a title shot. I am a fighting champion. I would have been happy to give it to you. I don’t appreciate how you tried to manipulate the system for your own personal gain. That makes you no better than groups like Executive Order, Genesis, the list goes on of power hungry people who tried to take a shortcut to get what they want. Tiffany righted the wrong from Resurrection. I will teach you all crimes come with a consequence.

Tiffany: Excellent. Without any further adue...

As the intro to "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield plays over the speakers, the lights go dark. Soon, as the first chorus plays, bright yellow lights illuminate everything as Cailey Carter comes jumping through the curtains with a huge smile on her face. She pauses for a moment before she begins skipping down the ramp, high-fiving fans as she passes. At the end of the ramp, Cailey jogs up the stairs and onto the apron. She turns her back to the ropes, hooking her arms around the top rope before leaning back and flipping herself into the ring. As Cailey's feet touch the mat she walks straight up to Chantelle.

Cailey: I’m glad Tiffany Manning made the right decision. What you did in the main event of Resurrection was wrong. Just like what you and your team did to me in the X Division Championship match was wrong, too. At every turn you fail to play straight. Your “man.” The Brod. Never ends. I was hoping to use my rematch for the X Division title. That’s ok. I have a Plan B... ANY GIVEN NIGHT.

Cailey turns to Tiffany.

Cailey: I want to use my contract. I am stating my intention to challenge for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship. Chantelle is not going to move on from me that easily. Time for the World Championship scene to get a dose of sunshine.

Pierce: Sis. Come on, now! Don’t do this.

Tiffany shrugs her shoulders.

Tiffany: Have no choice. Cailey can use the contract for any title at any time. It’s a sound business move to me. At a date to be determined, it will be Chantelle Chambers against Cailey Carter challenging the GCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, Amelia Robson in a Triple Threat match. We ended the evening on the right note. Goodnight everyone.

Tiffany drops the mic. She leaves the ring to Pierce Manning, Chantelle Chambers, Cailey Carter and Amelia Robson. Cailey and Chantelle can’t stop staring at each other. It takes Pierce leading Chambers out the ring. Cailey and Robson are left in the ring alone. They look at each other as the scene fades to black.