SHOTGUN 05.12 <THE RESULTS>

randy

SHOTGUN 05.12 <THE RESULTS>

Post by randy » Sun May 01, 2016 11:51 pm

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and .. to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

(The GCW logo flashes upon the screen and then changes to say “SHOTGUN”

The crowd has simmered down only a little bit when “Supergirl” by Bullet and Snow Fox begins to play out. The crowd erupts to their feet with the biggest pop of the night as the GCW World Champion, Amelia Robson, steps out onto the ramp, her belt wrapped around her waist! She stands out on the stage, unclasping her belt and lifting it for the crowd around her. She makes her way down to the ring, where she rolls under the bottom ropes and holds her belt up in the air as the crowd continues to roar.

Amelia: God, I love that sound!

The crowd continues to cheer.

Amelia: Now, I never got the chance to talk about what happened back a month ago at Resurrection. I told the world that I would be damned if Myra Lynwood’s self-glorification allowed her to STEAL this Championship and she sure as hell tried. Clarissa Vega… Adrian Waters… they tried to enable Myra to steal this Championship, but thanks to Jazmyn Rain seeing through that transparent plan, she failed and I retained the Championship. Then… “it” happened.

The crowd boos. Amelia stretches her hand out.

Amelia: I don’t blame Chantelle Chambers for what she did. Taking the easy way seems to be something that a LOT of people preach about this way. Sure… they call it things like “revolutions”… or “anti-tradition”… but let’s just be honest about it. It’s an attempt at fast-tracking to the top by people who don’t think they need to EARN what they achieve. I have encountered that type before. They may rise. They may even get to the top. But the impact they leave NEVER lasts.

The crowd cheers, knowing the types of people Amelia is speaking about are the same types who show them no respect.

Amelia: So Chantelle Chambers… she tried to take that shortcut to this and, had it not been for a decision from Tiffany Manning, it would have paid off… for a while. I never intended to let it go… but I was willing to step back into the role of the challenger if that was what it took. I was willing to do whatever it took to get this Championship back. Now, I have a braggart to shut down. Chantelle Chambers is never going to go away easily, so I’m going to have to put her down. And there’s the variable, Cailey Carter. She’s a sweet girl who I happen to like a lot. But that doesn’t matter…

Amelia takes her stand in the middle of the ring.

Amelia: Because I AM the GCW World Champion! I am a fighting Champion, so I will meet this challenge head on. Because as long as you see this belt with me, I will put a good face on GCW! I’m ready… if you want to take this from me? You know how far you have to go…

With that, Amelia throws the belt back into the air, with the crowd erupting. Amelia exits the ring as the scene shifts…

Osborn: Joining me at this time, along with their manager, Mike Michaels... The K. O. C.

Mike and his charges walk into frame of the camera.

Osborn: Gentlemen, the last few weeks have not been going too well for you. You were defeated by the newly-formed team of Hannah Myers and Destiny Skye at the last Shotgun, and then at a recent house show, you were unsuccessful in your bid for the Global Tag-Team Titles against Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower. Your comments?

Mike: Ya know, normally I'd be all up in my 'Simba Zone' right now... but lately, I just haven't felt like it. This wasn't how things were supposed to go after Executive Order ended. We were supposed to be racking up wins and titles... but nope. Instead, we've become an afterthought around here... an afterthought! Well, that changes now!

Mike starts to get fired up.

Mike: Tonight, TONIGHT, Ol' Simba is laying down the gauntlet! Next Shotgun, we don't care who it is... we are issuing an open challenge for any two wrestlers who want to step in the ring with my boys! No more playing around... our goal is tag-team gold and these two will plow right through anyone to get to where we want!

Alan gestures for Osborn to direct the mic his way.

Alan: Mike's absolutely correct. This losing thing... it's coming to an end. Next Shotgun, we refocus, and redirect ourselves to our goal of becoming the most dominant tag-team here in GCW!

Jack grabs Osborns arm and jerks the mic towards his face.

Jack: Alan and I, we don't care what two punk-ass bitches they throw in front of us! We're sick and tired of being made to look like chumps! From now on, we're going to wreck shit up 'til those belts are around our waists!

Mike: One goal, one unified front... that spells bad news for anyone who gets in our way! So if anyone has the balls... or chesticles... to get in the ring with Alan and Jack, we'll be waiting. Think very hard about the decision, though... because, you step into the ring with The K. O. C., your immediate future will be staring up at the lights!

The K. O. C. exit.

The Republic (JaMarcus Avery/Julia Braddock) vs Slade Merriman/Drake Hemingway

Following their loss of the Global Tag-Team Championship at Resurrection, Avery and Braddock looked to start building up their momentum again…at the expense of Merriman and Hemmingway. Hemmingway started off against Julia and take an early advantage thanks to a handful of hair, yanking Braddock back to hit her with a knife edge chop to the chest before pulling her into a short-arm clothesline. He dropped an elbow and choked her until just before the ref hit the five count, then tagged in Merriman. Slade threw Braddock off of the ropes and went for a clothesline, but Julia ducked it, coming off the opposite ropes…but received a knee to the back courtesy of Hemmingway. Merriman dropped Braddock with a DDT then tagged Drake back in.

Hemmingway with two body slams. Drake threw Julia over the top rope, but she held on, slingshotting herself back inside the ring, hitting Hemmingway with a cross-body block and a pin…Hemmingway kicking out! Hemmingway wqas quickly back to his feet and Julia hit a hip toss, then a drop kick and made a tag to Avery!

Avery was a house on fire clearing the ring of both opponents, who retreated to the floor to regroup. Braddock performed a suicide dive, taking out both men and Avery lifted the legal man, Hemmingway up and deposited him back inside the squared circle.

From here, The Republic never looked back. Quick tags and high impact moves kept Hemmingway in a bad place until the end when Avery and Braddock hit a Court Marshaled/Queen's Ransom combo, getting the pinfall.

Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners…Julia Braddock and JaMarcus Avery…The Republic!"

Backstage…

Malcolm Cross and Maria Prado can be seen standing down an unlit corridor when they are approached by a singular sight… The Brod. Brod confidently strides in their direction.

Brod: WOOOOOO!!!

Malcolm’s head tilts.

Cross: Mr. Chase…

Brod: Malcolm, my boy! How are you doing? And Miss Prado… always a pleasure.

Cross: What do you want?

Brod: Direct and to the point. I like that about you. Anyway… tonight, you are teaming with the undisputed brightest shining star in GCW! Tiffany Manning handed you a golden ticket when she put you alongside Chantelle Chambers.

Cross tilts his head.

Brod: I just wanted to let you know that I filled our next World Champion in on your circumstances, and she is very excited to be teaming with you, as I am sure you are excited to be teaming with her. I mean, who wouldn’t be? I just wanted to make sure that you’re going to play ball.

Prado steps forward.

Prado: And what would “playing ball” entail?

Brod: It’s simple, my dear… Chantelle Chambers will be the GCW World Champion… and I trust that Malcolm here will do what he can to preserve her for when her shot happens. We’ll see you both out there. WOOOOOOO!!

The Brod exits the scene without gathering the assurance he was seeking. Prado grins.

Prado: “Play ball”? I think we can play quite well…

She begins to chuckle as Mal continues to glare… the scene fades…

Television Championship Match
Neil Newman vs Cassidy Carter

Cassidy retains. Inside the ring, Neil Newman’s wrestling mastery kept Cassidy Carter on her toes. Outside the ring however, though Kyle Butler was out there to watch his best friend’s back, there were three other Horsemen out there. The numbers were never going to be on his and Neil’s side. Cassidy did show her mettle as champion. A late flurry by Newman put her reign at risk. Ezio hopped on the apron, Kyle tried to get involved, the other two Horsemen made sure that wasn’t going to happen. Cassidy took advantage of the chaos by drilling Newman with a low blow. Roll up plus leverage from the ropes proved to be Neil’s downfall. With the match over, Kyle was rolled in the ring. All four Horsemen went to town on Golden Era until Golden Class came down to the ring to even the odds cementing what everyone has been thinking for weeks, Golden Era are back on the right side of things.

#GingerNation vs. Sergei Chagev/Emanual Dionisia/Joey Michaels

The trio of Chagev, Dionisia and Michaels attempted to take early control of the match, but it was Anderson, Allison and Enigma who took the control, not letting up. The trio made short work of the opponents, and with stereo finishers, covered each of the opponents for a simultaneous three count.

Winners: #GingerNation

After the match, Jenni Anderson took the microphone.

Jenni: Tiffany… honey… that right there was our audition.

The crowd boos.

Jenni: I know… I know you’re not going to listen to these people and you’ll do what is best for business. Well… let me pitch you on this… #GingerNation… GCW X-Division Champions!

She winks.

Jenni: Think about it.

With that, the ginger trio raise each other’s arms in the middle of the ring for the booing crowd.

Aedan Quinn is seen headed down the hallway... and, at the same time, Katherine Prescott is show heading towards him. Aedan passes her, and Katherine stops walking.

Katherine: You!

Aedan turns around, raising an eyebrow.

Aedan: Excuse me?

Katherine: You... you were mocking me! I heard you muttering under your breath... calling me hideous, a freak!

Aedan: Lady, you've got a screw loose. I didn't say anything about you being hideous or a freak.

Katherine: Liar! You're like everyone else... pointing, laughing at me!

Aedan: Yeah... no. Just because Jason Redfield got some much-needed retribution on you, doesn't mean I was 'pointing and laughing' at you. I get the feeling, however, you're not going to believe me... so whatever, I'm done with this.

Aedan moves to leave... but Katherine suddenly attacks him from behind! Aedan fights back, but a quick low-blow from Katherine takes the fight out of him. She slams his head into the nearby wall, does it a second time, then repeats the action one final time. Aedan collapses to the floor, not moving a muscle.

Katherine: You think you can laugh at me and get away with it? No. Not you... nor anyone else... are going to have a laugh at my expense! Never. Again!

With one final kick to Aedans ribs, Katherine storms off.

Isabella Harker vs. Axl Austin

This competitive match between two of the members of Team GCW at Resurrection went back and forth for over five minutes before there was a pinfall attempt. The first pin attempt was Austin's after hitting a flying forearm, but Isabella kicked out quickly. Austin had momentum, following up with a hip toss, a monkey flip, and a head scissors takedown. Harker was able to get to the ropes, but Axl was quickly back to the offensive, hitting a spinebuster off of the ropes. He went for another cover, but Harker once again kicked out.

Axl got Harker to her feet and set her up for a verticle suplex, but Harker blocked it and countered with a slingshot suplex. She went for the pin, but Austin's foot was on the bottom rope. Harker with a snap mare, then two drop kicks. Harker then hit "Crushing Blow" (a Polish hammer). Isabella threw Axl into the ropes, but Austin reversed, throwing Harker into the corner, where he rushed in with a Stinger splash. Austin with an atomic drop, then "Kickflip." Austin with the cover, but Harker kicked out again.

Austin did not give up, lifting Harker with a body slam. Harker was slowly back to her feet, and Axl went for a second "Kickflip," but Harker ducked it and rolled Austin up with a small package. The referee dropped for the count…and with three lightning quick hits of the mat, he called for the bell.

Lee: "Uh…Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by pinfall…Isabella Harker."

Isabella and Axl both got to their feet, looking completely baffled, as the referee raised her arm in victory. Isabella tried to ask the ref what happened, but he quickly exited the ring, leaving Harker, Axl, and the fans confused to what just happened.

[Shotgun cuts to the hallway where Victoria Salinas is seen walking toward her locker room. She draws quite the thunderous cheer, but Victoria is anything but cheery she she looks like she’s going through a complete burden. She’s trying too hard not to make eye contact with anyone, but ultimately, once she passes by the bathroom door she almost runs into her publicist, Allison Mayberry. Victoria acts startled, but she doesn’t seem to be too bothered. Allison looks at her and immediately senses something is off.]

Allison: Vicky! Holy crap! You almost ran me over.

[Victoria says nothing and that’s when Allison begins to question her appearing to be down in the dumps.]

Allison: Okay. What’s going on? You look completely dejected right now. What’s bothering you?

Victoria: Do you even need to ask?

[Allison raises her eyebrows for a few seconds as she realizes what’s going on.]

Allison: Oh right. The world title picture. On the outside looking in once again. Vicky, one challenger just happened to have an X-Division title and the other happened to have an “Any Given Night” contract. Circumstance. It’s not that big of a deal. You’ll get your shot and…

Victoria: I’ve been hearing THAT for months and honestly? I’m just done with it. After two weeks ago, I probably don’t deserve one anyway. I didn’t beat Kayla Jones, and that’s the bottom line.

Allison: But you didn’t lose either. It was a draw. There’s no shame in a draw.

Victoria: You do realize who you’re talking to, right? You think I WANTED to go into that match with Kayla two weeks ago to settle for a draw? HELL NO! I went in there with one thing in mind and that was to win and that didn’t happen. So, you can add THAT chapter to the pile of hard luck I’ve been dealing with for what seems like an eternity! No shame in a draw? REALLY? I’m every bit ashamed of that because I KNOW I can do better than that. No disrespect to Kayla Jones, but I KNOW what my own standards are and a DRAW doesn’t meet those standards. The ONLY silver lining is that I get another round with her tonight and this time? No countouts! She seemed more focused than before two weeks ago which is great, because the whole “Free Botswana” thing was just ridiculously pathetic!

Allison: She’s refocused, definitely.

Victoria: She seems to be turning over a new leaf too, in recent times.

Allison: I don’t know, Vicky. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I can throw her. I mean, you ARE aware of who her boyfriend is right?

Victoria: Yeah. Great point. It could be all a ruse to catch me off guard tonight.

Allison: Exactly. Now, as for the other stuff you talked about? Relax! Seriously! I don’t know how many times I’ve had to tell you this. I get it! You’ve had some rough luck in the last few months when it comes to the world title stuff, but you’ve won most of your matches, haven’t you? You’ve overcame everything that’s been thrown in your path since you lost the title in the first place, right? I know you’re not satisfied with the draw from two weeks ago, and I can respect that because that’s the competitor in you talking. But you’re treating it like it’s the end of the world. A draw is not the end of the world and even if you lost? So what! You’re resilient enough to bounce right back. We can’t do anything about that title picture, okay? You’re just going to have to accept that for the time being and focus on getting that win over Kayla Jones tonight. Remember, you can’t trust her for ANYTHING! She wants to use YOU to springboard back into the title picture herself! We both know the kind of bitter woman she is when things don’t go her way. God knows how bad Trenton Snow has rubbed off on her. If you get tied up in your own mind, she’s walking away with a victory tonight, plain and simple and THAT is a public relations disaster you DON’T need.

[Victoria sighs in reluctance, not exactly pleased with what she’s hearing, but knowing that Allison is right. Before she responds, she thinks about what she heard for a few seconds.]

Victoria: Yeah, I don’t need that. I don’t trust Kayla’s intentions either. I AM surprised she didn’t try to cheat two weeks ago, but I couldn’t put it past her if she tried tonight. So, that being said, I have a match to get ready for. No countouts. I’m going to make it different tonight, and I’m going to go from there.

Allison: Good! You need to get back in the right frame of mind!

[Victoria doesn’t say another word as she continues to walk down the hallway. Allison sighs, largely out of concern for her client’s state of mind as she follows her down the hall. Unknown to both of them, though, the bathroom they were standing near opens up and Victoria’s former manager, Julia Rivera, comes out and she’s shaking her head.]

Julia Rivera: This is worse than I thought…

[Julia walks down the hall in the same direction that Victoria and Allison did as the scene fades, leaving the audience wondering what to make of this surprise development.]

Pierce Manning vs. Nate Lawson

As the two men met in the center of the ring, Manning challenged Lawson to a test of strength. Although the crowd warned against taking the bait, Lawson obliged Manning. As Lawson started getting the better of the exchange, Pierce went for a knee to the groin, but Lawson got his own knee up, blocking before spearing Manning to the canvas. Pierce rose and charged Lawson, who hip tossed Pierce. Pierce was up again, charging Lawson…this time Lawson drilled him into the canvas with a gorilla press slam, sending Pierce to the outside to regroup.

Pierce paced a bit on the outside before starting up the aisle to the back, causing the crowd to boo and Lawson to exit the ring after him. Lawson placed Manning in a fireman's carry, walking him back to the ring and dumping him back in. Lawson kept on the attack with several high impact moves and a couple of near falls…but Manning wouldn't stay down. Pierce got a thumb to Nate's eye, following this up with a swinging neck breaker and a verticle suplex, before he started to work over Lawson's arm with a shoulder claw, which he transitioned into a hammerlock when Nate made his way to his feet. Lawson got to the ropes, forcing a break…but not before Manning threw Lawson through the ropes to the floor.

The two men battled on the outside, Manning getting the better of the exchange,, throwing Nate shoulder first into the ring post before taking the fight back to the ring. Manning continued his assault, completeing it with a hangman's neckbreaker. He went for a pin, but Lawson kicked out. Manning went for a diving elbow drop, but Lawson rolled out of the way. Lawson with a chokeslam. Lawson with "Elite Gogoplata"…except he could not finish the move due to his hurt arm. Manning with a knife-edge chop that only angers Lawson, who retaliates with several fists, staggering Manning back. Lawson hits "The Ultimate Spinebuster" and goes for the pin…getting the 3 count.

Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…Nate Lawson!"

(We cut backstage where we see GCW hall of fame reporter Janice King.)

Janice: I am Janice King and I am about to be joined by GCW Hall of Famer and one half of the Sisterhood, Kayla Jones!

(The redhead steps into view, standing next to Janice.)

Janice: Thank you for joining me, Kayla.

Kayla: My pleasure, Janice.

Janice: Tonight you go one on one with Victoria Salinas. Now you already went up against her once before and it ended in a double count out. This time there can be no count outs.

(Kayla laughs lightly.)

Kayla: Yeah, I’m guessing that this whole situation is eating Vicky alive, isn’t it? She can’t stand the thought that she couldn’t beat me. I can understand. I am a competitor through and through. That’s what I was born to do. I was born to be the best and I cannot rest until I know I am the best. Well guess what, Janice?

(She shakes her head.)

Kayla: I can’t stand it either. I can’t stand drawing with Vicky. We must have a winner and tonight we will have a winner. And I will do everything within my power to ensure that the winner is me.

(She points at the camera.)

Kayla: So Vicky, get ready, because tonight, I kick your teeth right down your throat!

(Kayla walks off.)

Karina Lysenko/Matthew Bowden vs Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower
Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower. The tag team champions were dominant throughout. Bowden was more interested in lounging around then actually taking the match seriously. The champs did take the match serious, making relatively short work of the challengers. One Vessey Driver to Karina was all it took to score the three count. Post match, Travis reiterated there was no team in GCW better then them.

[Shotgun fades to the locker room where Victoria Salinas is now ready to compete in her rematch with Kayla Jones in a few minutes. She looks inside her locker, seeing the picture from the night she lost the world title, sighing, obviously discouraged and out of it. She hears a knock on the door, which annoys her.]

Victoria: Allison, I told you I wanted to be left alone!

[Victoria slams her locker door shut, largely in anger. Her mood isn’t about to improve as the knock is heard again.]

Victoria: Allison, REALLY? You should know better than this! God damn it!

[Victoria walks to the door, reluctantly knowing that she is going to have to tell Allison to leave. She opens the door, but she’s surprised to know that it’s NOT Allison, but rather, her former manager Julia Rivera.]

Julia Rivera: Vicky! Hello!

Victoria: Julia? What the hell are you doing here? I haven’t seen you since the night of Last Stand in Italy…

Julia: Right, when I bailed you out of jail after Tabs Silverstone got you arrested? I remember. Fun times. First off, I can’t have my last GCW memory being thrown off an 18 wheeler by Tina Valentine, I am SO fortunate I wasn’t permanently disfigured by that… but enough about ME, Vicky. I came here to talk to you.

Victoria: Uh, sure. Come in.

[Victoria is a bit skeptical as she steps aside to let Julia in.]

Victoria: So, what did you want to talk to me about?

[Victoria realizes that Julia has a concerned look on her face as she shuts the door.]

Julia: I overheard your talk with Allison earlier. I’m sorry, I was around and I couldn’t help it. I wasn’t liking what I was hearing, I’ll say that.

Victoria: What do you mean?

Julia: Who in the hell does Allison think she is to be telling you “don’t worry” about the draw from two weeks ago against Kayla Jones? Hmm? Who is SHE to tell you to accept the world title picture for what it is? Who is SHE to tell you that a draw is nothing to be ashamed of and that none of what you’re going through ‘is that big of a deal’? Allison has it wrong, Vicky and quite frankly, you need so much better guidance than that. The Vicky I knew? She wouldn’t accept it for what it is. She WOULD treat this like a big deal and quite frankly, you have EVERY REASON to be ashamed of a draw and to be pushing toward that world title like you have. You’ve got the right mindset on that, and yet, Allison is trying to guide you the other way? No way! I’m not going to watch this go on any longer! I’ve done this for MONTHS and I’m here to take you back to the top where you DESERVE to be!

Victoria: Julia… you can’t be serious….

Julia: I AM serious! Think about it, Victoria. Ever since we parted ways when you chose Tina Valentine and Kloe Masters over me, you haven’t been the same! You lost the world title, you NEVER made the impact you wanted in IWC, you accepted a role as Marina’s sidekick there, you got FAR too sidetracked with HER business and the whole Silverstone nonsense, and you’ve done nothing but become sidetracked here in GCW! You may have beaten Travis Vessey at All Hallow’s Eve, Victoria, but the fact that he stepped up to you and challenged you is what put him back on the radar… at YOUR expense. Tina Valentine? I get you had to deal with her because she robbed you of your pride for months. I’m down with that. And Executive Order? You should have put them away sooner than you actually did! You haven’t been the same without me! When was the last time you had a world title shot? Tell me!

Victoria: First week of November, and I didn’t even lose that because Tina got involved.

Julia: Exactly. And we’re about to go into May. The Victoria I KNEW wouldn’t accept going six months without a world title shot! Yet, you’re so focused on this whole ‘road to redemption’ thing to your own DETRIMENT. You keep getting SIDETRACKED and while you’re getting sidetracked, wrestlers like Chantelle Chambers, Cailey Carter and KAYLA JONES pass you by and get the world title shot that you have HUNGERED FOR and DESERVED for MONTHS! No, your career hasn’t plunged to the depths of irrelevance, but Allison hasn’t done anything for you. Reuniting with Marina didn’t do a god damn thing for you and deep down, YOU know that. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t have broken things off and gone to UWA to build YOUR legacy there. The Vicky I knew would TAKE what she deserved! Allison hasn’t and WON’T give you the same guidance that I did.

Victoria: Why should I trust YOU, after everything we’ve been through? There’s a reason why I chose Tina and Kloe over you.

Julia: You were blinded at the time. If you actually thought things clearly, you wouldn’t have made that choice. And you’re SERIOUSLY asking me that question? (scoffs) Hold on a second, wasn’t I the one that got you into GCW in the first place when your career hit a bump at that one all-female wrestling company that was treating you like garbage?

Victoria: You were…

Julia: Exactly! And did you not win the TV title, Civil War, and the World title under my watch?

Victoria: I did.

Julia: I helped you get out of the dumps you’re feeling right now to get you to the top and if you give me a chance, I can do it again! When you were with me, you were BEATING Kayla Jones, you weren’t drawing with her. Allison? She’s a PUBLICIST! She has you wrapped around her finger telling you to portray an image SHE wants. You are NOT a celebrity, Victoria. You are a WRESTLER and WRESTLERS don’t have PUBLICISTS for managers, they have people like me who know this business inside and out by their side. Without me, you’ve gone from take-no-shit world champion to a PRODUCT that has lost her focus by settling for being Marina’s sidekick and for being the girlfriend of a man that she is WAY too good for!

Victoria: Okay, you can make your point without ditching Axl. Seriously!

Julia: But isn’t what I am telling you true, Vicky? You haven’t been the same without me!

[Victoria is deep in thought at everything she’s been hearing in this conversation.]

Julia: And as far as Kayla goes? Everything Allison told you about trusting her motives? Forget about that. You know your career has taken some hits in the past because you’re questioning whether to trust someone or not.

Victoria: Julia, do do make some strong points. You have a funny way of showing me that you care, but I KNOW you care. You’re damn right about one thing though, I AM a wrestler and wrestlers go out and they get any win they can to get to the top! That’s what I’ve done my whole career, and that’s what I’m going to do right now. I’m going to take what I deserve tonight and that’s a win over Kayla Jones! Two weeks ago? I can’t change that. But tonight, I’m going to beat her and I’m NEVER going to feel this down in the dumps again! She may be coming around, she may be refocused and maybe she’s turning over a new leaf, I’ll give her credit for that, but at the end of the day, I AM the better wrestler and that’s EXACTLY what this should all be about!

[Julia smirks as the crowd cheers the sudden rush of motivational fire that just came out of Victoria.]

Julia: Now that right there? THAT is the Victoria Salinas I remember! You get that win… and give my offer some thought while you’re at it….

Victoria: Right… sure. But now, I’m focused on what I have to do in that ring! Kayla is NOT beating me tonight! I promise that!

[Victoria turns around and leaves the locker room for her match in a few moments.]

Julia: THAT is how you motivate someone!

[Julia stays behind in the locker room, confident in her former client, as the scene fades to ringside for the highly anticipated rematch.]

Rematch.
Kayla Jones vs Victoria Sailnas
Special Stipulation: The match can not end via countout.

Kayla and Victoria entertained the fans with another vintage wrestling classic. Neither former World Champion had a decisive edge over the other during the contest. The end came down to Kayla climbing the top rope with her back turned to Victoria. Vicky managed to wrap her arms around Kayla’s waist, she fell back for a German Suplex. Vicky tried to hold the bridge but didn’t notice her shoulders were on the mat at all. The referee counted, ONE, TWO, THREE. Vicky thought she won when the ref raised her hand. The ref also raised Kayla’s hand, too. Tiff came down to the ring to ask the referee what the heck is going on. Tiff nodded. She grabbed the mic.

Tiffany: The referee informed me both of your shoulders were on the mat at the same time. Sorry ladies, the match is officially ruled a draw. But before you say... I want a rematch. Don’t feel a third match in two weeks will be best for ratings. Instead I am going to put your in ring chemistry to good use. At For Glory and Gold you two will be in a match, as partners to take on the team of... JaMarcus Avery and Julia Braddock AND.... the team of Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower and that match will be for the Tag Team Championships. Enjoy ladies.

Tiff smiles. Vicky and Kayla look miffed by the announcement.

--

The squared circle at the middle of The MEO Arena has been transformed into a cozy looking little studio complete with arm chairs and an end table. Robert E. Lee stands in the ring, as well.

Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the Shotgun debut of 'The Watershed!' Now introducing your host. He is 'Pure Genius' Adrian Waters!"

The crowd boos as "We Care Alot" by Faith No More hits the sound system and Adrian Waters makes his way to the ring in a three piece suit. Trailing behind him in a form-fitting dress is his manager, Clarissa Vega. They walk up the ring steps and Adrian accepts the microphone from Robert Lee. Faith No More slowly fades out and Adrian waits for the crowd noise to subside.

Adrian: "Thank you! Thank you! This is my first ever visit to Portugal…and your hospitality is overwhelming!"

The crowd continues to boo, but Waters continues to act as if he is being cheered.

Adrian: "Well then, you guys are in for a treat tonight. It's been three months since 'The Watershed' has aired…and let me tell you, GCW's ratings have surely suffered as a result. But, no more. Tonight, the smartest segment on all of GCW's programming is back. My first guest here on Shotgun is a person who frankly, I have a lot of history with…and none of it good. But, he was gracious enough to want to work out our differences tonight. So, without any further delay, I'd like to introduce Jay Pride!"

"Be Aggressive" by Faith No More hits and the crowd starts to cheer loudly. A man steps out on to the stage wearing purple tights…but it is not Jay. The fans quickly start to boo as they realize it is actually Matthew Bowden who is playing the part of Jay Pride. Bowden makes his way to the ring, entering the ring by rolling in under the bottom rope. He stands face-to-face with Waters as Faith No More fades out.

Adrian: "Thank you for coming out here tonight Jay. It takes a big man to do so."

Matthew (with an awful Scottish accent): "Aye. It be time we bury the hachet."

Adrian grins and behind him, Clarissa is barely holding back laughter.

Adrian: "I couldn't agree more Jay. Here's the thing, Jay. It was 2012 when I walked into your little school and asked for your help…only to have you slam the door in my face mere weeks later. Because of YOU Jay, I spent an additional three plus years in the indys than I had to. Do you have any idea how that makes me feel, Jay?"

Matthew looks uncertain and shakes his head.

Adrian: "Of course you don't…nor do I think you care. Well, I'm going to tell you."

Waters takes a few steps closer to Bowden, who only looks into Adrian's eyes.

Adrian: "I am FURIOUS! All because you didn't believe in my philosphy and because you were intimidated by me! You held me down to make yourself look better, Jay! Isn't that true? ISN'T IT!?!?!"

Adrian shoves Matthew lightly.

Matthew: "Well, I…"

Adrian: "You knew that I was better than you…and you couldn't have that now, could you? COULD YOU!?!?!"

Waters shoves Matthew again, but Bowden says nothing in response. The crowd's booing is nearly deafening at this point.

Adrian: "What's the matter, Jay? I thought you wanted to make things right! So tell everyone the truth. Just admit it already!"

Adrian shoves Bowden again, and this time Bowden does respond.

Matthew (still using a bad Scottish accent): "Fine! You are right, lad! I was jealous! You be better than I am! There…me said it! Are you happy now!?!"

Adrian laughs and nods his head.

Adrian: "Yes, yes I am. Doesn't it feel good to finally be honest? Now, get the hell out of here! Clarissa, help Mr. Pride out of my ring, please."

Clarissa steps forward.

Clarissa: "Gladly. Come on, Jay. Let's get you out of here. I know how hard this was, considering how proud you are."

Matthew nods and Clarissa steers him towards the ropes. Just before Matthew ducks through the ropes, though, he turns towards Vega."

Matthew: "What about the $100?"

Clarissa looks taken back for a moment, then nods.

Clarissa: "Of course."

Clarissa opens her purse, looking for something, and comes out with the stun gun she used to zap Jazmyn Rain a few weeks earlier. Before Bowden can react, Vega has zapped him, causing him to fall to the canvas. She returns the gun to her purse, smiling. Adrian then approaches the downed Bowden, looking down at him momentarily before looking back up at the jeering crowd.

Adrian: "What a fool. So, this isn't Jay Pride, after all. Much like Pride, Mr. Bowden here is no match for Pure Genius…mentally or physically. Let's call what's about to happen next as a little lesson to anyone who crosses Utopia."

Clarissa hops down to the floor, goes under the ring, and comes out with a steel chair, which she slides back inside the ring. Adrian grabs the chair and places it on the canvas near the center of the ring. He then drags Bowden towards the chair. He lifts Bowden up for his tombstone piledriver, "Use Your Head." Before he can complete the move that could severely injure Matthew, there is a pop from the crowd as the real Jay Pride makes his way down to the ring, carrying his own steel chair. Seeing Pride coming, Waters drops Matthew and exits the ring from the opposite side than Pride, as Pride hits the ring, ready for a fight. Pride watches on as Waters and Vega meet up on the floor, and make their way to the back. Pride shakes his head, then turns his attention to Bowden…as the scene fades out.

Backstage…

Chantelle Chambers is seen pacing around backstage as The Brod returns.

Chambers: Broddy… did you talk to him?

Brod: The Brod has gotten it all taken care of. You are going to go out there and, in one match, the 2015 Wrestler of the Year is going to follow the lead of the 2016 Wrestler of the Year! WOOOOOOO!!!

Chambers: Good… Maybe with Malcolm on side, we’ll be able to take Little Miss Sunshine and Supergirl down a peg.

Brod: Chantelle, if The Brod had his way, there’d be no match coming up… you would be ACCLAIMED the GCW World Champion!

Chambers: I know. I still can’t believe Piercy’s sister had to stick her nose in and took what I deserve. Everyone in this company knows that I am the best one here… Livewire, Shotgun… it doesn’t matter! All eyes belong on ME!

Brod: And when you are the Champion, that’s EXACTLY where they’ll be! WOOOOOO!!

Chantelle smirks.

Chambers: It’s only a matter of time now… I won’t be denied a second time. But tonight, let’s concentrate on showing those two bitches exactly who the Alpha around here is!

Brod: Lead the way, Bombshell!

Chantelle begins to head towards the ring. The scene fades…

Main Event:
Chantelle Chambers and Mal Cross vs Amelia Robson & Cailey Carter

Malcolm Cross spent most of his time standing on the ring apron refusing to come into the match so the tag match was a glorified handicap match for most of it. Despite having the odds against her, Chantelle looked strong. Robson, Cailey did hold the advantage throughout, then Mal Cross decided to make his presence known. He dropped Cailey then Robson with Cross to Bare. Chantelle was happy at the destruction playing out in front of her until Cross laid her out with Cross to Bare. With all three women laid out in the ring, Mal Cross took his leave. The ref saw no other alternative than to rule the match a NO CONTEST..