Shotgun 05.20 <RESULTS>

randy

Shotgun 05.20 <RESULTS>

Post by randy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:49 pm

(The first few chords of “Always” by Saliva begins to play.)

I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

[Shotgun fades in, the fans are cheering quite loudly

“I SAID I’LL RULE THE WORLD!”

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence begins to play over the PA system.)

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

(The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Kensington Knockout" appears on the tron. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage decked out in a V-Neck sleeveless black spaghetti strap blouson bodice top and a textured metallic skirt that falls to just above the knee. Her feet are encased in black strappy sandals. Her long blonde hair falls to below the shoulders. Julia looks ready to go.)

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

(Julia Braddock bolts down the ramp towards the ring, slapping the hands of a few fans at ringside along the way.)

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

(Julia ordinarily she’s jump into the ring, but seeing as she’s wearing heels Julia just steps through the ropes and into the ring, posing for the fans who cheer wildly for her.)

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

(Braddock steps to the center of the ring.)

Julia: How is it going, Cancun?

(The crowd roars wildly at the cheap pop.)

Julia: My career has been a roller coaster of a career to say the very least. I got my start in the Southeastern Wrestling Conference, a run t hat lasted two years from 2012 to 2013, mostly as tag partner with my mother Aphrodite Noel. I was in the Millennium Wrestling Alliance for less than a year doing little to nothing but helping my mother in her quest to become Millennium Champion. I had a rather terrible run in the Independent Wrestling Cartel, making a fool of myself and my family for not quite a year before leaving IWC for UWA. A long streak of disappointment in UWA almost had me ready to quit but then I became UWA Hybrid Champion and now I very well could become UWA World Champion this Monday.

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: But who cares about that? At the end of the day I have always been a GCW mainstay since 2013. Since my arrival with mother in 2013 I have been loyal to Global Championship Wrestling and I have been damn proud to fight in this great company, THE greatest company in professional wrestling!

(The crowd roars loudly at yet another cheap pop.)

Julia: In this great company I have twice been a world tag team champion and I have even held the GCW Television Championship. In my time I was a Princess, a Queen, and a member of a Republic. In my time I have seen tyrants come and I have seen tyrants go. And I have seen champions in this great company come and I have seen them go. Currently Global Championship Wrestling has a champion who thinks all eyes should be on her. Of course I’m talking about Chantelle Chambers.

(The crowd boos.)

Julia: Being champion of a company is about more than just throwing half-naked pictures of yourself on social media. It’s about representing this great company as the best champion you can be. I won’t stand here and question the athletic ability or wrestling ability of Chantelle Chambers. You don’t get to that position for no reason. What I will do is stand here and tell her that she doesn’t need the help of people like Pierce & Tiffany Manning to win your matches. You can do it on your own. And yet you use them to help you advance, to help you win your matches, and each time you do that, it degrades yourself and it devalues that very championship you hold.

(She smirks.)

Julia: But I’m gonna do you a favor, Chantelle. And in the process I’m going to do GCW a favor. Give me a shot at that title, just one shot is all I need, and leave Tiff and Pierce in the back. Just you and me, one on one, straight up. If you beat me, you’ll silence all of your critics once and for all. But if I beat you, Global Championship Wrestling will finally have a champion that they can be proud of! And if I beat you, then I guess you will just have no choice but to WORSHIP…ME!

(Julia drops the mic and the crowd cheers as her music plays. She walks off.)

==

(Allison Lorraine, aka #GingerAllison, is walking down the hall with her GCW Global Tag Team Championship title belt in tow. Janice King rushes up to her side to intercept her.)

Janice: Allison!

(Lorraine rolls her eyes.)

Allison: That’s Ali or Allison to my friend, that’s #GingerAllison to my legions upon legions of sophisticated fans...

(Her “legions” of fans are heard booing Allison in the background.)

Allison: …and to a troglodyte like you, it’s Ms. Lorraine.

(Janice sighs.)

Janice: Ok, Ms. Lorraine, may I have a few words please?

Allison: I think troglodyte was a pretty good word, wouldn’t you agree?

Janice: I think you know what I mean.

(Allison snickers.)

Allison: Yes, yes I do. Ask your little questions tiny interview girl.

(She patronizingly pats Janice on the head.)

Janice: Did you hear what Controversy had to say earlier about you guys?

Allison: I heard alright, I heard them loud and clear.

(She shakes her head.)

Allison: Merde! Merde to the both of them! Because they are both full of shit! They are sore losers. We beat them at Deadly Dreams. The Ginger Nation defeated them and the odd couple pairing of Kayla Jones and Victoria Salinas to become GCW Global Tag Team Champions. Destiny and Hannah can whine about getting a fair shot all they want, and they can argue with Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower all they want, that’s fine with me, Janice. And as for The Sisterhood? They just now reunited. Tonight is their first night back. But unlike the great Sisterhood, myself, Jenni, and Enigma have been teaming for quite a while. We are at the top of the tag team world in GCW and that goes for each and every tag team, the teams on Shotgun and the teams on Livewire alike. We are the best, Janice, plain and simple. You do not get any better than The Ginger Nation and that’s a fact. Tonight we prove our superiority by beating The Sisterhood down. And whether it’s Vessey and Hightower or Controversy, it doesn’t really matter because we’ll beat them too. The Ginger Nation is the single best tag team in GCW today. End of story. Got it Janelle?

(Janice nods her head.)

Janice: Uh, yeah. Got it.

Allison: Excellent. Now run along and find someone else to annoy.

=

The Valkyries vs. Los Toros Rojos

[A team of Rocky Mountain strongmen weren’t quite enough to bring down Skuld and Skogul. What about a team of lucha libre speeding bullets that matched up to the speed of their members? At first, it seemed that way. Skuld was in control of the early going, but Toro #1 was able to keep up and prove to be somewhat resilient. A missed corner splash by Skuld resulted in a quick roll up pin, but Skuld kicked out at 1. Toro #2 was tagged in and that’s when things started to crash and burn for the red bulls, as not even their high flying efforts would give them wings against this team. Skuld tagged out to Skogul and clipped Toro #1 from behind, violently shoving him into the steel steps. Back in the ring, Toro #2 was completely doomed. While he was able to match up with the speed of Skogul, Skogul’s technical prowess was just far too much. She and Skuld spent a few good minutes wearing down Toro #2 and technically picking him apart, targeting the neck with various neckbreakers, a cobra clutch, a camel clutch and even a double team piledriver. Toro #1 tried to make the save, but all he got for his troubles was a double team piledriver of his own for his efforts. A running knee to the skull from Skogul to Toro #2 caused a small splash of blood to appear on the mask of Toro #2 as he looked to be completely out of it. From there, Toro #2 was brought down almost effortlessly by the double team combination move of “Flight of the Valkyries”. Skuld would get the pinfall, and the academic win.]

WINNERS: The Valkyries

[The fun wasn’t quite over yet. Toro #1 was dragged to the center of the ring alongside Toro #2. Skuld and Skogul would proceed to remove the masks of their fallen opponents and walk out of the ring to loud boos from the crowd. They took the masks with them up the ramp, almost as if they claimed trophies for themselves, as the announcers wondered who would be Nirvana’s next victim.]

==

Jay Pride is boxing a punchbag, forcefully but not intensely, warming up for his imminent match against Drake Hemmingway. His feet dance side to side with surprising grace for such a big man. Standing just a couple of feet away in her trademark glitter makeup and a holographic bodysuit is Laurel Anne Hardy. Balanced over her shoulder is her trusty steel pole, pillaged from a Frontier Grappling Arts show a couple of years ago, wrapped in tinsel and barbed wire.

Laurel: Ready?

Jay doesn't break pace or focus as he hums confidently:

Jay: Mmhm.

Laurel: That's what we like to hear. An' remember, you just have to focus your complete attention on Drake. Slade or Mal or anyone else tries to get involved, they've gotta get through me first. An' nobody gets through me.

Her friend comes to a rest, turns to her, and nods.

Jay: Aye, I know. Thank you again.

Laurel: Hey, someone gotta keep the peace round here.

Jay: Hah, that might be beyond even you or I... but we can dae it for the space of one match at a time at least.

Laurel: For now.

Jay nods.

Jay: Aye. And then it's all gaunnae hit the fan at Livewire again no doubt... reckon Matty'll be talkin' tae us by then?

Laurel: He's just bein' a drama llama. He'll get over it.

Jay: He'll get hospitalised by BrOOKFORD if he doesnae watch out.

Laurel: Nah, y'know what? If Matty wants to get himself into some'n like that, he can get himself out of it. Anyway, that's for Livewire. Tonight it's Shotgun an' it's all about you vs Drake Hemmingway.

Jay lands one last cross on the punching bag, so hard it blurs as it jerks and dances around.

Jay: Aye.

And they both set off.

==

Grudge Match
Drake Hemingway vs Jay Pride

Drake was not able to get away with the odds being in his favor with Jay Pride having Laurel Ann Hardy around. Both men showed no love for each other as they battled in a largely even match. At some point during the match, Slade did manage to trip Jay up. But Laurel Ann Hardy was there to back Slade Merriman off. Drake enjoyed a comfortable advantage for a short while before Jay mounted a comeback. The end came when Mal Cross decided what he did to Slade in the main event wasn't enough. Slade went to meet him, both men slugged it out, this prompted to distract Drake long enough for Jay to double up Drake with a Double underhook lift into double knee cranium breaker. [Tannadice Scramble]. One, two, three, Jay Pride wins.

Slade managed to slow Mal down with a low blow. After the bell rang; he didn't give Pride enough time to enjoy his win. He also didn't have enough time to do any real damage, Laurel came into the ring with a steel chair. She blasted him with it. A beaten Slade rolled out the ring, by that time Mal recovered enough from the low blow. Just like two weeks ago he locked in The Reckoning.

==

[PRE-RECORDED]

[Shotgun fades into a pre-recorded interview from the Cancun hotel room of Victoria Salinas who is sitting across from Janice King. Victoria’s body language indicates that she’s at least got a bigger sense of self-confidence than she has had in the last few weeks and months. Janice of course, appears to be in a good mood considering she had some issues even talking to the former GCW World Champion previously. After a few seconds, the interview begins.]

Janice: Hello GCW fans and welcome to this special exclusive interview. I am here with Victoria Salinas… FINALLY… after we really hadn’t been able to talk too much. The last time we talked was at Deadly Dreams and obviously that wasn’t a good time. But nonetheless, glad everything is under the bridge and we’re here talking right now. So, Victoria, how are you tonight?

Victoria: Better than I’ve been in a long time, I’ll say that and I’m really sorry about Deadly Dreams and the weeks leading up to it. I’m not making any excuses, but I was in such a bad place at the time, you wouldn’t believe it. So much was happening to me at once but at least I know that the worst is finally over after about a whole entire year.

Janice: THAT bad?

Victoria: Well, you did hear some of the stuff I was ranting about the last time we talked, right?

Janice: Right, that makes sense. We’ll get to that in a bit. But first, two weeks ago, you got, in a sense, revenge on Ginger Nation when you submitted Julia the Enigma in your first match post-vainglorious, more or less. How did that feel?

Victoria: I’m not going to lie to you. I WAS nervous. I wasn’t sure if the fans were going to accept me for who I really am considering that early on in my wrestling career, I felt that nobody really did. That’s why the mask came into existence to begin with. But being cheered louder than before made me realize that everything was going to be alright. Julia was tough at first, but gosh, it was such a relief that I could focus ONLY on wrestling and not having to wear some stupid mask while doing it. Once I found my stride, I knew I wasn’t going to lose that match.

Janice: Certainly the way you bounced back just one week after the most humiliating moment of you career created some headlines, and Michael McKay’s surprising appearance made some headlines too, BUT… what REALLY made the headlines was you challenging Kayla Jones to one more match, which, we can confirm, HAS been accepted. So the obvious question is… why?

Victoria: Unfinished business, like I said two weeks ago.

Janice: Right, but can you elaborate.

[Victoria takes a composed deep breath before she gives her answer.]

Victoria: Obviously, it’s no guarantee but getting that win over her after everything I’ve been through would mean so much to me personally and professionally. No disrespect toward her, of course, but the two matches we had earlier this year and the fact that as of this point, there hasn’t been any closure, greatly bothered me. I’m not blaming Kayla for what I’m about to mention here, she’s as much of a competitor as I am, but so much of those confidence issues I had going into Deadly Dreams was because of those two matches I had with her.

Janice: You didn’t lose either match, though. They both ended in a draw and you did get a tag team title run out of it.

Victoria: True. The tag titles and completing the Shotgun Triple Crown was nice. But as you and everyone else knows, we didn’t get together on our own. Tiffany Manning put us together. Normally, when you get a shot like that, you’d be happy, right? Well, I got to be honest with you, off-camera, the night of the second draw and the announcement we were going for those titles? I lost it.

Janice: You lost… what, exactly?

Victoria: My confidence. After everything I had gone through trying to be World Champion again, that was the night that I felt like… like… bear with me… that was the night I felt, for the first time, that I would never be world champion again. When you asked me a short time later if I had ‘given up’ and I said ‘no’, I lied. I had given up. It had nothing to do with teaming up with Kayla at all. It had more to do with the fact that coming out of Resurrection, I said that there would be ‘no more distractions’ and that on top of the fact that I failed twice to get the job done against Kayla… I just lost it.

Janice: So that entire tag title run with Kayla, you had no confidence in yourself at all?

Victoria: Little, if any, if we’re being quite honest. I understand why Tiff got annoyed with me. I got the whole ‘tough love’ thing. But going through all that was very hard on me. Clarissa Vega goes on social media and talks about how she ‘broke me’ with that ‘exposure’ she did of me. I laugh at her, because honestly, I was already broken when she did that. I’m trying not to sound depressing or anything (laughs) but… I’m just being upfront about what was going through my head during that time. At least now, I’m growing that confidence again.

Janice: So facing Kayla one more time and beating her would give you that extra confidence that you had lacked for a long time, right?

Victoria: Exactly! I had already respected her a lot, and our tag title run made me respect her so much more, but for me, I HAVE to beat her and yes, that’s a competitive thing, but it’s also a personal thing. I need to beat her… gosh, do you have any idea how much beating her would mean to me at this poin.? I need to beat her not JUST to get to where I want to go in GCW, but so I can prove to myself that I can make it there WITHOUT the ‘vainglorious’ mask. You saw how Jazmyn Rain, god I love that girl by the way, talks about how she’s overcoming her demons and even stood up to one of her biggest ones in Trenton Snow recently, that’s one for me. Kayla is a “demon” of mine and I don’t mean that as a BAD thing…

Janice: Right, it’s not HER that’s the demon, it’s being unable to beat her.

Victoria: Right! But nevertheless, at heart, that’s what I want more than anything in GCW right now, and then we’ll go from there.

Janice: World title, perhaps?

Victoria: Let’s not go THAT far.

Janice: I do think it’s a fair question. Do you see yourself as a world title contender at this point?

Victoria: I’m sure many fans and many of my peers do. But honestly, right now? No and that’s not for a lack of confidence, it’s just that last Shotgun was a new beginning for me, you know? I hit ‘reset’ on my career. That type of success doesn’t happen overnight so I’m at the stage of my career where I need to prove to myself that I AM a contender.

Janice: Would beating Kayla Jones be the one thing that proves that you are?

Victoria: Yes, without a doubt. It’s not up to me when that match happens, but when it DOES happen, I’ll tell you right now, I’m going to win. Somehow, someway, I’m going to win. Kayla’s been a roadblock for me for what seems like an ETERNITY. It’s time to shove that roadblock aside and push forward!

Janice: Well, that’s certainly bulletin board material. Nonetheless, thanks for your time and best of luck to you!

Victoria: Thanks, always a pleasure!

[Victoria takes one last, confident deep breath, feeling like she’s in a good place, as the interview ends.]
==

Lindsay Carter vs. Kordy Price

[Lindsey did not know what to make of Kordy as the two locked up. Things started off the way a normal wrestling match would, until Lindsay would take control in the early going. She delivered a pretty solid snap suplex at the conclusion of an offensive sequence, but Kordy kicked out. When Lindsay got Kordy up and Kordy shoved her away, Lindsay would be shocked as she saw a wicked expression on Kordy’s face, almost as if she enjoyed what she went through. This threw Lindsay off her game and her attempt at a clothesline would be countered by an armdrag and Kordy took control from there. Kordy would use an impressive array of high flying moves to wear down Lindsay as she couldn’t catch up to her. Kordy at one point even hit a Tiger Bomb on Lindsay, though she was just able to kick out of that. Kordy would focus on submissions for a while, with a surfboard and an abdominal stretch causing the most damage as it was obvious that Kordy was targeting the spine. A missed spinning heel kick would allow Lindsay to start a rally, keeping Kordy at bay for a bit. Kordy was in some trouble as she was eventually backed into a corner. However, when Lindsay charged at Kordy, Kordy came out of nowhere with a direct headbutt knocking Lindsay to the mat. The head on head collision caused Lindsay to be busted open and Kordy enjoyed it as she measured Lindsay as she struggled to get back to a vertical base. Kordy brought Lindsay down to the mat with a sleeper and smeared her hand across Lindsay’s bloody forehead. She then transferred that to a Mandible Claw type submission, essentially forcing Lindsay to taste her own blood. Kordy violently tossed her down to the mat before attempting a cross body splash, but Lindsay wasn’t done yet as she got out of the way. Lindsay would put up one final rally, culminating in a swinging neckbreaker, but Kordy kicked out at two. Lindsay got Kordy up and went for a clothesline, but Kordy caught her and countered it into the “Hello Kordy”. Some of the fans chanted “tap tap tap” as the high angle armbar was locked in tight and that’s precisely what Lindsay would do as she had nowhere else to go!]

WINNER: Kordy Price

[Kordy refused to break the hold at first, until the referee began to make a 5 count. Kordy broke it at four, and then got up to revel in her victory over Lindsay Carter, who the referee started to attend to after some of the damage she took.

==

Backstage, Samuel Price looks less than happy, as he stands next to his next interview…Adrian Waters. Waters, on the other hand, has a smug grin on his face as he pats the championship belt around his waist.

Price: "Right now, I am being joined by the new Television Champion…Adrian Waters."

Adrian clears his throat, and Sam looks at him perplexed.

Price: "What?"

Adrian: "I am the NEW GCW Television Champion, 'Pure Genius' Adrian Waters. At least act like you care, Mr. Price."

Price rolls his eyes.

Price: "My apologies. My first question is how do you feel about how you won that title? You received quite the unintentional assist from Nate Lawson."

Adrian: "Nate Lawson. At Deadly Dreams, Nate Lawson cost me the World title. Nate helping me at Shotgun, whether intentional or not, hasn't even begun to make up for what he did at Deadly Dreams. One thing I can say about Mr. Lawson is he's a royal fuck-up…in every sense of the word. Now, he wants to come after me? If Ms. Manning is willing to grant you the opportunity, then who am I to say no? Besides, I still owe you an ass-kicking. You want to make me tap out…I'd like to see you try. From your track record, I highly doubt you will be able to do it. What so many people fail to understand is that it takes more than physical ability to be at the top of this sport…it takes intelligence. Something which I have in abundance and Nate, well, doesn't."

Price: "Tonight, you will have your very first defense against the impressive newcomer to GCW in Queen Mamba. What are your observations of her thus far?"

Waters places a hand on his chin and considers the question seriously.

Adrian: "Yes, I will agree that she is quite the competitor from what I've seen. She has potential, quite possibly. Curious she fancies herself a queen though. Queen of what, exactly?"

Adrian looks to Price for an answer, but catches Sam off-guard.

Price: I…I have no idea. I assume it's just a ring name."

Adrian nods, as if he agrees with Price's assessment.

Adrian: "Yes, a ring name. Well, Ms. Allen…and I hope you don't mind me using your given name…you have quite the challenge ahead of you tonight. You'll be going up against the smartest wrestler in GCW. It will be quite the test for you. Just don't be discouraged when you fall short."

Waters chuckles and walks off set, leaving Sam Price looking on with a sour expression on his face.

==

Falls Count Anywhere
JaMarcus Avery vs Nate Lawson.

At first the match started off in the ring. Nate doing everything he could to make a statement, JaMarcus sparing no expense to get back on track after losing the championship in the manner he did two weeks ago. The action escalated. JaMarcus clotheslined Nate Lawson outisde the ring, and from that point forward the action find its way back in. Nate shot JaMarcus into the barricade. JaMarcus slammed Nate on the steel ramp. When they were both at the top of the ramp, both men came dangerously close to falling off it. The action made its way backstage. They continued to fight into the back, somehow, they both neded up in the office of Tiffany Manning. She skeeted away from her desk. With Manning out the way; JaMarcus was tossed over the desk. Tiff screamed "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" to which Nate smirked, "Falls count anywhere." The finale came with Nate hit the Ultimate Spinbuster on Tiffany's desk. One, two, three. Match Over.

WINNER: Nate Lawson.

Nate slumped down, exhausted as the energy he needed to expend to win the match. Tiff wasn't pleased at all, opting to cuss Nate out then left the office.
==

[Cameras start to pan around the basement level of the arena, where Queen mamba has arranged for this to happen. We see crates and equipment as the entire area is darkly lit and has no one around. The young lady can be seen in a black leather jacket with black pants and a BlessTheFall shirt underneath.]

Queen: You know, I get a lot of questions about my name, Queen Mamba. Why Queen Mamba? It's a weird name. Do you really think you're a Queen? And I'm sure all of you know, Queen Mamba is not my real name. Yeah, that's hardly a shock. Even with how little my parents cared about me and my sister, they would never put Queen Mamba on the birth certificate. Queen Mamba is not my name. It's Nadia. Nadia Allen.

[Queen pauses,]

Queen: I could have wrestled as just Nadia Allen. I have no shame in my name. There were times when my parents would get high or get drunk and forget my sister and I even existence, where I wished I had a different name. I wished I didn't live under the roof of people who used our house as a hub for smoking joints and throwing raves. But I'm not afraid of my name. I'm not ashamed of where I come from. I can't change it, so why fight it? But Adrian Walters is wondering why I am Queen Mamba. The guy with the 152 IQ doesn't have an answer to why.

[Queen eyes the camera.]

Queen: For a while growing up, I hated the world. My parents made me feel like there was nothing in this world worth fighting for or worth giving a damn about. My parents made me think happiness was inside a bottle or in a pack of cigarettes. And seeing the monsters they became when they went down that path, I hated everyone for what they were. But then...every time I looked at my sister, who I love, who sometimes gets on my nerves when she has a song in her head and just decides to sing it all the time, I realize that I did have a purpose. Whenever my parents who yell at each other or when they were high out of their minds and just tearing up shit, she would cry and ask me what was going on. Like I knew. She looked to me every time my parents didn't give a shit because she knew that I would. I cared about her. And when I was able to be granted the right to look after my sister after my parents failed last year, I found my purpose.

[Queen shoves her hands in her pockets.]

Queen: But that doesn't answer the question, right Adrian Walters? Well, Mr. Genius, you're not thinking it through. My sister would always talk about Disney movies. She's obsessed with them and always talks about how one day she wishes she could be a princess. Or a Queen. And in the ring Adrian, when i'm staring across whoever is in front of me, I strike before they could get a chance to get me. I make sure I'm the one that gets them because when I hit Adrian, people fall. Like a snake when they bite. And I've always loved snakes and I was trained by one of the biggest snakes in the world at Golden Gate. Sharon Rose might act like she doesn't care about stuff and that she doesn't let anything get to her, but all she's doing is baiting people until they drop their guard and that's when she strikes. She does it all the time.

And Adrian, quite frankly, Queen Mamba stands out don't you think? Nadia Allen is my name, but this business is all about being something more than who you are. And in that ring, I'm more than just Nadia Allen, the emo, punk girl who wears Hot Topic clothes, I'm Queen Mamba, the girl that you're not going to forget. Like tonight. My first ever title shot and it's for your TV title, that you just won Adrian. And let's not kid ourselves, you won that title because of Nate Lawson.

[There's annoyance growing in her face,]

Queen: Nate stepped into the ring to clear out your manager, or agent, or whatever, and you took advantage. Now some people who say that was clever. You had your manager get on the apron for you to distract the ref before that. And Nate Lawson, like I told you on Twitter, I know Adrian is an asshole, but don'y interfere in this match. Don't stick your nose in my business. Adrian, no matter how you won that title, it doesn't change the fact that you are a prick and that you seriously need to be knocked down a peg. I always wonder why people as smart as you don't help out and instead choose to rub it in their faces. That's what you do. Well, let me tell you, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit. I know you called me an idiot and it doesn't phase me. I've heard much worse from people.

[Mamba pauses.]

Queen: And honestly, and this is something that might be a surprise to you, but your opinion doesn't mean shit to me. Because when i hear my sister tell me that I'm her hero....and that she loves me, that's what matters. And look, I don't even really agree with her. I'm no hero. I don't have that many friends and I'm puffing my chest, talking about doing things for the good. That's not who I am. But she thinks that of me. And...and I'm not going let her down. Adrian, you might wrestle to boost your ego and to prove that you're smarter than everyone, but I wrestle to make an impact. I wrestle to make sure when I'm done, everyone knows who I am. And most importantly, I fight to show my sister that you can do anything you want if you just go there and do it. When you block out the noise, block out everyone telling you you can't, you can. I'm that example for her Adrian!

[Mamba steps into the camera.]

Queen: You're not going to get lucky this time Adrian. There's not going to be any interference and if your little manager does decide to get involved, that's going to be the worst mistake she's made because I will put her down too. You're smarter than me, that's fine. And if you wasn't such a prick, people would talk about the fact that you're pretty good in the ring. But you don't want to be remembered for that. You want to be remembered for being this shady, snobby jackass who thinks just because they're smarter that they're better than everyone and that they can give anyone and everyone all types of shit. That's what you and your clique is about. Cheat as much as you can, you're not stopping me tonight. You're not stopping from kicking your ass and taking that TV title away from you. And I don't NEED anybody to do that for me. I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face with my own two hands.

[Mamba pauses.]

Queen: Before I left, my sister told me one thing Adrian. And that was to win. Win the title. Bring that TV title home. You might wrestle for your girlfriend Myra, who also thinks she's just the greatest thing in the world. I wrestle for a reason. I wrestle...to prove assholes like you wrong. And I wrestle to prove to my sister that assholes like you can be beaten. You won't have a defense tonight because that title Adrian belongs to me.You want to poke fun of my name. Fine. But tonight, after I take that title away from you, I'm going to make you bow down like you were my bitch. And you'll never forget "Queen Mamba" Nadia Allen, the NEW GCW Television Champion.

[Scene fades.]
==

Television Championship
Queen Mamba vs Adrian Waters [champion]

The early part of the match began as a feeling out process. Queen Mamba didn’t want to make a mistake, and Adrain, being the smart tactician he is knew he had several championship advantages on his side, namely the 15 minute time limit.

Around the five minute mark that’s when business picked up. Mamba opted to speed up the pace of the match much to the dismay of Adrian Waters. For a good two minutes Adrian was on the ropes. Mamba went to the top rope. No clue what she was going for, Clarissa provided a timely distraction that allowed Adrain enough time to ascend to the middle rope, he executed a perfect Belly to Belly Suplex with Mamba on the top rope.

Adrian slowed down the pace. He opted for rest holds throughout. He attempted to pin Mamba several times to no avail. Around the ten minute mark Adrian went for his signature Smart Elbow from the top rope. He missed. This allowed Mamba enough time to recover. Frankenstiners, drop kicks. Anything she could to do damage, Mamba went for broke. And she almost scored a victory in quick succession with a series of quick roll ups. Adrian kicked out. As the clock ticked, Adrian went for Use Your Head [Tombstone Piledriver]. Mamba was able to slide out the move. She drop kicked Adrian, his momentum landing him on the middle rope. One executed 619 left Adrian flat on his back. Queen saw the opening she needed so she climbed the top rope hoping to hit the homerun. This is where Clarissa showed her worth. She climbed to the apron hoping to distract Mamba again. To Clarissa’s surprise someone lept the barricade. It wasn’t Nate Lawson, it was a blonde woman who Mamba seemed to recognize. Clarissa hopped off the apron. She wanted no part of whoever the fan was so she backed away. Her timely distraction proved fruitful. Adrian rose to his feet. He tried the same Belly to Belly, Mamba knocked him off the rope with a stiff kick to the head.

Mamba took to the air, landing on Adrian’s chest with the double knees. [Snake Charmer.]

One....

Two...

Three?

Not exactly. The clock buzzed at the count of two. Time limit draw.

Winner: Time Limit Draw. By rule the championship can’t change hands on a draw so the champion is still Adrian Waters.

Mamba banged the mat in frustration. The blonde haired woman rolled in the ring to console Mamba on the tough loss, all the while Adrian slowly rolled out the ring. Clarissa by then had grabbed his championship. As him and Mamba stared at each other, Adrian pointed to his head indicating he got one over on her. Clarissa showed by happiness and disgust, after all, she wasn’t expecting the blonde woman to play a role, in the end Adrian is still champion, all that matters.

==

The crowd is cheering wildly, as, making their way to the ring are Destiny Skye and Hannah Myers…A.K.A. Controversy. The two young women grab microphones and roll into the ring.

Hannah: "What's up Mexico?!? Destiny and I…we're a little annoyed right now, you could say. I'm sure you all know why. GingerNation."

The fans start to boo at the mention of the Global Tag-Team Champions. Destiny nods and Hannah continues.

Hannah: "What happened at Deadly Dreams was just the icing on the cake. I'll hand it to them…at Deadly Dreams, they took advantage of a mis-cue to win the titles, but what about afterwards? Forcing Vicky to dye her hair red?"

Hannah shakes her head.

Hannah: "Don't get me wrong, Vicky looks smokin' with her red locks, but the fact that those assholes put her through that! And before Deadly Dreams? How many opportunities did Destiny and I get screwed out of??? Backstage attacks, 3 on 1 assaults…the list goes on and on! So yeah, I came up with a solution on Twitter the other day. Let's see if they can win a fair fight. I suggested we take it to a cage!"

The crowd cheers and Skye pumps a fist in the air.

Hannah: "Immediately, Allison starts to whine and cry and naturally, our 'unbiased' General Manager Tiffany announces that it will never happen. But, if you ask her, she's not protecting GingerNation. Her proof? She's putting them up against The Sisterhood tonight! Nevermind that it's a 3 on 2 handicap match. Funny how 'unbiased' Tiff forgot about that itsy bit of information, right?"

Hannah smirks and Destiny raises her mic.

Destiny: "Let me speak it in terms that those idiots in the Ginger Nation can understand. Hannah and I have their #GingerNumber. They know it and that's why they are running scared from a fair fight against Controversy. They know damn well that if it's two against two, we'd beat them. Any two of them, it doesn't matter, we would win hands down!"

The crowd roars with agreement.

Destiny: "We are absolutely confident in our ability as a tag team, we know we can beat anyone Tiffany puts in front of us, that goes for #GingerNation and anyone else who decides to step up to the plate..."

She frowns.

Destiny: "I hope you're listening, Vessey and Hightower, because I read the twitter bickering you guys had with Hannah here, and it was bullshit. You guys are good, there's no questioning that, and you deserve shot, but Controversy deserves the FIRST title shot against the #GingerLosers because we were screwed over by them! We were cheated!"

Myers nods emphatically.

Hannah: "Vessey, Hightower…you can throw around your multiple titles and other accomplishments…whatever makes you feel better about yourselves. You are the best? I guess we'll find out later tonight…and when we beat you? Then what? We aren't looking for a pat on the back or a free ride. We're looking for justice! We're looking for a fair match for once! If we have to play your silly little games Tiff, so be it…as long as we get our rightful rematch and against those bitches!"

Hannah throws down her mic and the two young woman receive a positive reaction from the fans.

Triple Threat Match
Monroe Jones/Madam Santos vs Christy Hightower/Travis Vessey vs Controversy

Santos, Hannah Myers and Christy Hightower started the match. Santos allowed Hightower and Hannah to kickstart the action, biding her sweet time to strike. She never got that chance to strike. Hightower/Hannah put their differences aside to double team the weak link in the chain, leaving her unable to make a difference.

Hannah, Christy wrestled to a standstill, the action didn't pick up until Travis blind tagged himself in the match, catching Hannah off guard. Vessey held the advantage for awhile, Monroe tagged himself in for his team. He tried to get the jump on Vessey. He was disposed off. Hannah took advantage of the distraction to tag Destiny in. She excelled in the hot tag, keeping Vessey on the ropes. Monroe, in the meantime, got Madam Santos back in the action. She again waited for the right time to strike.

Back and forth between Controversy, Hightower-Vessy. The end came with Destiny as the legal person, Vessey was the legal man for his time, and Madam Santos trying her best to act like a apex predator. Christy hopped off the ring apron, made her way right to Hannah. Myers, seeing Hightower head her way hopped off the apron, both women brawled. Destiny tried to connect with DESTINY (RKO); Vessey shoved her off. He hit Destiny with a big boot. Santos tried to roll Vessey up. He rolled through it. He floored her with the Vessey Driver. One, two, three on Santos.

Vessey rolled out the ring. Hightower joined him. Destiny and Hannah weren't pleased at all.

Tiffany Manning came out on the ramp.

Tiffany Manning: Congratulations Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower.

Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. What am I going to do with you? All week on Twitter you have done nothing but spread lies about me. Protecting The GingerNation? Its a shame that you underestimate the power of The Sisterhood. Kayla and Angelica are hall of famers, World Tag Team Champions the world over. You don't hear them complaining about me protecting The Nation. That would be you. Its ok. You failed. You demanded a shot at the tag team titles, I wouldn't cave to your demands. Fine. You're a Myers, its expected. But I am all about giving chances, since Vessey and Hightower won their match tonight; they are in the running so in two weeks there will be a match. You and Destiny against Hightower and Vessey without Monroe and Santos involved. The winning team will challenge GingerNation a month from now for the Global Tag Team Championships.

The crowd pops at that announcement.

Tiffany Manning: One last thing, Hannah. This isn't your world, its mine. I make decisions that are best for this brand. You are a wrestler. Stay in your lane. Do your job. Thank you.

Tiff walks away. Hannah rolls her eyes at the last thing the general manager said.

==

(We cut backstage to the dressing room area. We find Kayla Jones, in her wrestling gear, doing some last minute stretches. It isn’t long until the door opens and her older sibling, Angelica Jones, emerges through the door. Kayla smiles as she hops up off of the floor and greets her sister with a hug.)

Kayla: There you are! I was hoping you hadn’t got lost from the hotel room to the arena.

(Angelica smirks.)

Angel: There’s no way I’d miss tonight, sis. Tonight is the night that we begin our ascent back to the top.

(She places a hand on Kayla’s shoulder.)

Angel: And there’s no one else I’d rather have by my side than you.

Kayla: Same here. I’m so glad you’re back on Shotgun. You made a huge sacrifice to put The Sisterhood back together. Beating Glory Braddock on Livewire…

Angel: I DID beat her…

Kayla: Not according to the win/loss record.

(Angelica rolls her eyes.)

Angel: Ok, technically, yes…technically she beat me…

Kayla: Yeah, you humiliated her, you destroyed her, but then while she was unconscious you forfeited the match. A win of that magnitude, of that dominance, it could’ve earned you a world title opportunity. That could have been YOU fighting Timothy Myers for the Global Title.

(Angelica nods her head.)

Angel: I know that, but I’ve won world championships galore. I’ve had many accomplishments on my own and in the process I’ve proven that I am among the best in the world. What I want now is to prove that you and I are one of the best tag teams in the world. And to do that, we have to get those tag titles back.

Kayla: Right and tonight marks the beginning of that road. Ready?

Angel: I was born ready.

==

X Division Championship
Alan Shields vs Jack Lazarus vs Isabella Harker [champion]

The match started off with Shields and Lazarus attempting to double-team the Champion, Harker. Backing the Champ into the corner, the referee had to interject when she pulled herself through the ropes, breaking their pursuit. As she pulled herself back into the ring, Shields charged in, but Harker dodged him, dropkicking him into the corner. Lazarus attempted to charge in at her, but she moved again, hitting him with a drop toe-hold that sent him spilling into Shields’ back. As he stumbled out, she would hit him with a belly-to-back suplex, covering him for a broken two-count.

Shields and Lazarus would eventually take command of the match, double-teaming Harker for a series of near-falls, however the resiliency of the X-Division Champion proved to again take control. As the match wore on, the challengers began to grow frustrated, attempting to put the Champion down but proving unable. Finally, the partners looked to hit Harker with The Beheading, but before Shields was able to swing his elbow, he was met with catapulted Crushing Blow from Harker, sending him back into through the ropes! As Lazarus got to his feet and saw his partner spilling from the ring, he approached Harker, only to be vaulted upwards and, upon his descent, met with The Stake! Harker dropped onto him for the cover and the three…

WINNER: Isabella Harker (still Champion)

==

(Backstage we find Allison “#GingerAllison” Lorraine, Julia “#GingerEnigma” Boleyn, and Jenni “Jinxy Anderson. The new GCW Global Tag Team Champions have wide grins on their faces.)

Allison: There is a French saying…

Enigma: Merde!

Allison: No, that means “shit”, sweetie.

(Jinxy pats Enigma on the head.)

Allison: No…there is an old French saying, it goes like this; mangez bien, riez souvent, aimez beaucoup!

(Engima gasps.)

Enigma: I didn’t know you could speak Russian!

Allison: That was French, my dear.

Allison: As I was saying, that is a French saying which, for you English misanthropes and your dull, uncultured brains, it means “eat well, laugh often, love a lot!” Well we here at #GingerNation live that motto every day of the week! We eat the finest foods, we definitely laugh at the expense of our opposition…

Enigma: GINGER VICKY!

Allison: That’s right, Ginger Vicky. We certainly LOVED humiliating you at Deadly Dreams, sweetheart. And that’s where the “love a lot” comes into play. We love doing what we do, because only we can do what we do. We are the Ginger Nation and we are in a class all on our own. The Sisterhood, our opponents tonight, happen to think they are tag team specialists. Well if I’m correct, did we not just defeat ONE HALF of that supreme team at Deadly Dreams?

(Enigma nods her head excitedly.)

Enigma: Merde! Uh, I mean yes!

Allison: And as far as tag team records go, because I know Kayla believes her record as a tag team specialist is sparkling, I can tell you right now that mine is far superior to hers. So let’s examine this, shall we? My first tag team partner was that psychotic cannibal Arcadia Chavez. I carried her psychotic ass on my shoulders to a dominating reign as the SWWC World Tag Team Champions. In the Future Wrestling Alliance I met Laurel Anne Hardy, the ONE person outside of my #GingerNation allies who I consider an equal when it comes to tag team wrestling. She and I dominated the division. Camelot? We destroyed them.

Enigma: DESTROYED!

Allison: Fear & Loathing? Weak and Pathetic is more like it.

Enigma: WEAK AND PATHETIC!

Allison: Golden Era? Please, Neil and Kyle can technically claim to have beaten us once but it took Laurel and I being beaten half to death and us being given no rest period. And guess what? In no time flat we came back and won those belts back. And as for the supposedly dangerous duo of Steven and Michael Bauer? They too were nothing compared to Laurel and I.

Enigma: MERDE! NOTHING!

Allison: I have had a reign as tag team champion With Arcadia Chavez, four reigns as tag team champion with Laurel Anne Hardy, and two title reigns with this group right here, the greatest faction in the history of Global Championship wrestling!

(She chuckles.)

Allison: And to think, once upon a time I called myself Tigra, and I had to be forced to join this. I resisted. I resisted oh so much that it was just plain sad. But what I learned from my newfound allies and friends here is that I was part of a dominant force, a force that has lasted longer than anything else in this company’s history. Executive Order has come and gone. Camelot came and went. Even Original Intent is now dying. But the Ginger Nation has outlasted all of them. Throughout the years of GCW, the one constant that has always remained has been the Ginger Nation. This group standing with me right now, we are the 2016 Tag Team of the Year and twice now we have been tag team champions, but beyond that we are the first team to have held BOTH the Global Tag Team Championship and World Tag Team Championship in GCW history. Why should I run from this? Why should I try to get away from this?

(She shakes her head.)

Allison: No, I should not run from this. Instead, I should embrace it! Fact is that I haven’t been with a group this dominant since Laurel Anne Hardy and The Zodiac Killers and, truthfully, the Ginger Nation may well be MORE dominant than even The Zodiac Killers were. Look at what we did to Victoria Salinas. We not only destroyed Vainglorious but we humiliated her in front of the world. And now after seeing what we did at Deadly Dreams and knowing just who we are and what we’ve done in the past, The Sisterhood has the gall to challenge not just two of us but all three of us? The belts aren’t even on the line. You two just want to prove a point. Are you insane?

(She shakes her head.)

Allison: No matter, because tonight we humiliate you just like we humiliated Ginger Vicky at Deadly Dreams.

(Allison looks over at Jinxy and Enigma.)

Allison: Let’s go, girls.

Enigma: Merde!

==

For the first time in nearly a year, the sound of rain falling fills the arena. Blue light flickers and dances, mimicking water droplets, as Ben McKay steps out onto the stage, a wide smile gracing his face. As the crowd cheer, he nods his head in appreciation, his smile threatening to take off the top of his head. As the noise subsides, he speaks, already equipped with a microphone clipped to his shirt.

Ben: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Gotta say, it feels so right to be back here in GCW, on this stage, and catching up with everyone again. Some faces have gone, new faces have arrived, but the wonderful fans have stayed the same. And I have to say, the response to my Dad’s appearance a fortnight ago, your response to me tonight...it’s humbling. Thank you.

His words elicit another cheer as he starts to make his way down to the ring. The camera zooms in on him, and it’s clear that he’s carrying something in his arms, something well wrapped up. He carefully rolls into the ring, and stands in the middle.

Ben: Now, I never thought that I’d be saying this again, but welcome to Stormwatch! Now, we’re going to be doing things a little bit differently here tonight, since Dad isn’t wrestling any more. So, first things first, it’s not all quiet in the McKay household. Dad spends most of his days outside now, building an extension onto the house. Mom wanted a conservatory, but Dad seems to have ideas of his own. He drops by the local gym now and again where there’s a wrestling class, but that’s the extent of what he’s been doing.

He looks down at whatever he’s carrying in his arms, and his face softens.

Ben: Now, before we get down to the next bit, I’m going to adlib a little. Honorary sister, would you come on down to the ring? Yes, Victoria, I’m talking about you!

At this point, the chorus of “I Am The fire” by Halestorm hits and this draws a huge pop from the Cancun, Mexico crowd as Victoria Salinas comes out and wastes no time getting to the ring with a microphone of her own in hand. She steps in the ring and the music fades at that point. Considering her career history in Mexico, the fans cheer so loud that she’s not allowed to speak for a few moments. Another cheer is heard when Ben and Victoria exchange a hug.

Victoria: Well, I guess I’m still quite popular in Mexico, aren’t I?

Another cheer emanates from the crowd.

Victoria: So… Ben… I’d say this is a sign of the upcoming apocalypse considering there was a time where something like this was considered impossible…

Victoria laughs and the crowd does a bit of the same.

Ben: (laughing) You’re not wrong, but I’m glad things have worked out the way that they have. And if the world really is going to end shortly because we’re getting along, at least it’s been entertaining. So, any guesses as to why I’ve called you out?

His tone is clearly mischievous.

Victoria: Do I even want to know? (laughs)

Ben: Well, pictures only go so far, and since we’ve not seen you in person for a while....here.

The bundle in his arm turns out to be two bundles, one of which is passed straight to Victoria, giving her little to no time to refuse. As the camera pans it, it because obvious that she’s just been handed a baby.

Ben: Meet Joseph Michael McKay, and this little one I have is Ella Cordelia McKay. Your honorary niece and nephew. Also, GCW, meet my children.

The crowd lets out a warm cheer as Victoria looks a bit touched, before handing the baby back to Ben..

Victoria: Aw, they’re adorable! It’s an honor for you to share that with me. I really didn’t know I meant so much to your family!

Ben’s face turns serious.

Ben: Victoria, we don’t throw words like sister around easily. We love you, sweetheart, and think of you as one of our own.

He adjusts the baby in his arms, and reaches out to lightly tap on her temple.

Ben: Let it sink it.

He goes back to grinning.

Victoria: This is… very… touching. I mean, this is so unbel..

Voice: No! No! No!

The fans are booing quite loudly as Clarissa walks through the curtains with a microphone. She’s not pleased at all as she walks down the ramp and speaks.

Clarissa: What in the hell is this? Really? I just don’t get any of this. I mean, really, WHO CARES? If there’s one family in GCW that you morons should care about, it’s MY family: Utopia, and of course, my TV Champion Adrian Waters. But… I’m not here to talk about him.

Clarissa stops speaking for a bit as she enters the ring. Neither Ben or Victoria are amused by this interruption.

Clarissa: I’m going to start with YOU (looks at Ben). First off, your family, here in GCW? Old news! Everyone stopped caring about them when your old man decided that he didn’t have what it took anymore and now you want to have a little ‘family moment’ in front of the world? Really? It’s self-promotion at its WORST if you ask me so, why don’t you run back to Scotland and go back to milking your goats or something before they chew through your computer wires again!

Victoria’s starting to seem upset at this point.

Clarissa: And YOU (looks at Victoria), what the fuck? I EXPOSE you for who you really are, and these people love you more than ever? I don’t understand how it’s possible. I especially don’t understand how a family like the McKays accepts someone like YOU, someone so WORTHLESS and PATHETIC, with open arms as if you never screwed the old man out of the world title a bunch of times. I mean, considering your lack of care for the elderly, it’s JUSTICE that you haven’t regained the world title and you NEVER WILL!

This eats at Victoria, who looks like she’s about to lose her confidence again as Clarissa hit close to home. Ben on the other hand, looks like he’s about to go off. He pauses, takes a quick look to make sure the baby earmuffs are on place on his children, and then glares at Clarissa.

Ben: Well, who the fuck pissed in your cheerios this morning, random bitch from backstage who spends most of her time lost up the ass of someone I really don’t give a damn about. You don’t have a damn fucking right to come down here and mouth off just because you’re feeling salty that Victoria can see straight through your tissue paper lies. Just wind yourself up, and fuck right off backstage, because I can tell you, none of us give two shits and a shave about what you have to say. Off you fuck now, ta ta.

Victoria’s eyes widen a bit, somewhat surprised as the crowd pops! Clarissa on the other hand, is far from amused.

Clarissa: ...oh you’re full of class! Do you know who I am? Of course you do! You want to disrespect me? I would LOVE to beat the shit out of your old man. But… since YOU’RE here! I think I’ll settle for you instead!

Clarissa drops the microphone and tries to slap Ben, but Victoria steps in and blocks the slap! Ben takes back his son, as Clarissa looks a bit scared now and a determined Victoria decides enough is enough as she brings down Clarissa and traps her in the Burning Agony, causing the fans to erupt in cheers. Clarissa screams in a bit of pain for a few seconds before she helplessly taps out. Victoria keeps the hold locked in anyway, letting out some anger before Ben goes to tell her to let her go. Victoria does so and Clarissa helplessly rolls out of the ring in some pretty serious pain. Victoria picks up the microphone and speaks.

Victoria: Even if I WAS “worthless”, being “worthless” is STILL better than being YOU!

Victoria tries to calm down, as the fans continue to cheer. Ben walks up to her to calm her down and Victoria takes the gesture well. She resumes speaking as backstage officials come out to help Clarissa.

Victoria: Sorry about that. God, I’ve been wanting to do that to her for a while. Anyway, I’m touched and I’m honored by all this but, I have to be honest with you, I can’t feel like I’m part of the family. There’s been something that has bugged me for over a year now and it’s something I feel guilty about to this very day. Ben, I never fulfilled that promise to your dad…

A look of guilt creeps on her face.

Victoria: When he won the world title, I promised him that we would have one match together, without ANY shenanigans whatsoever. We had a world title match back in November that unfortunately, got ruined by ‘outside presences’ and then we never met in the ring again before he retired. I HAVE to fulfill that promise and I hope you understand that which is why, two weeks from tonight, I want your father in this ring, one last time!

The fans express shock, but ultimately cheer this challenge by Victoria.

Ben: Well, you know that I can’t speak for Dad, and you know that you shouldn’t feel guilty...

For the second time tonight, there is an interruption, but this time a more welcome one. Michael McKay appears at the top of the ramp, looking pleased, microphone in hand.

Michael: Challenge accepted.

No more words needed to be said as the fans cheer loudly for what’s just happened. The look of guilt on Victoria’s face chances to that of determination as she stares at Michael from the ring. There’s a bit of a small staredown between the two, before Stormwatch comes to an end.

==

(We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame Reporter Janice King sandwiched in between Kayla Jones to her left and Angelica Jones on her right.)

Janice: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King and with me right now are the former GCW Global Tag Team Champions, a team that has recently reunited with the goal of winning those belts back here on the Shotgun Brand. This is The Sisterhood, Kayla Jones to my left and her sister Angelica Jones to my right.

(Kayla and Angelica both nod their heads.)

Angel: Thanks, Janice.

Kayla: Yeah, thank you, Janice.

(She turns to Kayla first.)

Janice: You have the best case to make for a tag title opportunity. You, after all, were the former GCW Global Tag Team Champion along with your partner Victoria Salinas. Will a rematch clause come into play?

Kayla: You say that almost as if The Sisterhood is about manipulating our way to a quick title shot. That’s not the way we do things around here anymore. Is it, Angelica?

(Janice turns to face Angelica. Angelica shakes her head.)

Angel: No, no it isn’t. Now don’t get us wrong, we will not look a gift horse in the mouth. We will take whatever title shot GCW is willing to give us. And if that title shot comes from a rematch clause management believes my sister is entitled to, then so be it. If we have to earn our way to the title match, that’s fine too, but either way we are here with one distinct purpose and that is to once again become GCW Global Tag Team Champions.

Janice: Well you certainly have a great opportunity ahead of you here tonight to prove your case. You’re up against the reigning GCW Global Tag Team Champions, The Ginger Nation, in a three on two handicap match.

Angel: This was going to be a handicap match anyway, Janice. Let’s face facts, there’s three of those airheaded bimbos and none of them play fair. All three of them would’ve gotten involved regardless. At least this way it’s clear where we stand. But you know what? I’m good at breaking the rules too. If they try anything, they’ll be sorry. Right, Kayla?

(Janice turns to face Kayla.)

Kayla: I have a score to settle with The Ginger Nation, because they not only took the GCW Global Tag Team Championship from me and my friend Victoria Salinas, but they also humiliated my best friend Vicky. Granted she’s taken that humiliation and she’s grown, she’s used it as motivation, which I find inspiring, quite frankly, but if they think I’m just going to sit idly by and let the Ginger Nation get away with it, they’re wrong. They’re dead wrong. I’m here to get revenge for me and for Vicky and I have the best backup there is in the form of “The Dragon” Angelica Jones by my side. So I guess what I’m saying is that The Ginger Nation better be ready for tonight, because Angelica Jones and “The Keystone” Kayla Jones are going to kick their teeth right down their throats!

==

Handicap Match
The Sisterhood vs. #GingerNation

[Angelica and Kayla were at the ring first when the newly crowned GCW Global Tag Team Champions, The Ginger Nation, came out. The sibling pair, knowing they were outnumbered, leaped over the top onto the threesome, taking them all out. Angelica proceeded to take Allison and whipped her into the steel steps. Enigma tried to take her from behind but Angelica moved out of the way and Enigma slammed face first into the steel ring post. Kayla rolled Jenni Anderson into the ring. Kayla leapt into the ring with a Kaylan Wind Kick Version 3.0. She covers and Jenni gets a shoulder up. Kayla with more vicious kicks and strikes as Jenni tries to get up to her feet. Kayla goes for a whip but Jenni reverses. She goes for a clothesline but Kayla ducks and then connects with the Ginger Snap! Kayla with another cover and again Jenni kicks out.]

[Kayla tags out to Angelica. The sibling pair connect with Dual Dynasty to Jenni, dropping her like a ton of bricks. Allison comes in to run interference but she is met with Kaylan Wind Kick Times Two, sending her to the outside. While the referee is dealing with Jenni and Allison, he doesn’t notice Enigma coming in with one of the tag title belts. She blasts Angelica in the head with it. She tries to blast Kayla but Kayla runs her off, chasing her out of the ring. Unfortunately Angelica is now down and this allows Jenni to tag out to Allison. Allison is in with a springboard splash to Angelica for a cover and a two. Allison with a bulldog takedown off the second rope, a bicycle kick, and then a tag out to Enigma. Allison with a snap suplex and then Enigma with a frog splash off the top for a cover and a near fall. Enigma with a split legged corkscrew moonsault. Enigma goes for the Enigma Driver but Angelica fights out of it. She goes for a Hot Shot but Enigma back drops out of it. Enigma tags out to Jenni. Enigma lures Kayla into the ring and while the referee is forcing Kayla back out the three Ginger Nation members get in all at once and stomp away at Angelica. Eventually they all leave except Jenni.]

[Jenni with a TrickyDT which she follows that up with Jinxy Jack. She covers and gets a near fall. Jinxy connects with Bad Luck Cutter. Another cover and this time Kayla breaks it up. The referee runs her out of the ring and with the referee distracted the three Ginger Nation members rush in and again a three on one assault ensues. Finally order is restored and Jenni tags out to Allison. Allison connects with Ferocious Fate. She goes for Eye of the Tiger but Angelica moves out of the way just in time. Angelica and Allison get up at about the same time and Angelica drills her with The Hot Shot. But Angelica is winded and cannot cover. Angelica crawls over to her corner. She makes the tag…but Enigma distracted the referee and he didn’t see it! He rushes Kayla out of the ring! The Ginger Nation continues their three on one assault on Angelica Jones. Enigma drills Jones with The Enigma Driver. Allison with The Ferocious Fate. Jenni with the Adora-Bomb.]

[Kayla has had enough and she springboards in with a Kaylan Wind Kick 3.0 on Jenni. A Kaylan Wind Kick 1.0 to Allison. Enigma strikes Kayla with rights and goes for a whip but Kayla comes back with a Kaylan Wind Kick 2.0! Kayla goes back to her corner and urges Angelica to make the tag. Angelica finally makes the tag! Kayla in like a house of fire as the Ginger Nation tries to regroup. Her flurry of offense doesn’t last long as the threesome use the numbers game to their advantage. Angelica gets back into the fray but that offense is short lived as well as the three on two advantage for Ginger Nation holds. Finally, just when it looks the bleakest, Hayley Gold and Gabriela Austin of Golden Class hit the ring! The crowd goes wild as they rush in and attack the Ginger Nation! The referee has no choice but to call for the bell…]

WINNERS: No Contest