Shotgun Changes (MUST READ)

Jazmyn Rain

Shotgun Changes (MUST READ)

Post by Jazmyn Rain » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:59 pm

While we're awaiting the new card for Shotgun, I'd like to take this moment to make an announcement. Changes are happening with Shotgun.

Starting with this next show, I'm going to be the one putting the show together. Therefore, all segments for Shotgun go to me. I'm writing the summaries and all, and yeah, there may be some weeks where I'll reach out for assistance on summaries (depending on how things go), so in the event people volunteer to write those for Shotgun, those go to me as well.

However, I'd like to point out that while I'm putting the show together, Randy is STILL the guy in charge of creative/booking on Shotgun, so any angle ideas and so forth still go to him. I am not involved with that side of things for the most part. Also, in order to guarantee quality timeliness of the show going up, segment deadline for Shotgun is 11:59 PM Eastern time the Friday before the show. There will be NO EXTENSIONS for ANY reason, therefore, I will not hold the show back for anyone. If there's a really serious circumstance happening, I am willing to be flexible depending on the situation, but I just wanted to make that clear.

Seg deadline: 11:59 PM Eastern, Friday before the show (so the deadline would be October 7 for this next Shotgun.) No extensions.

So to sum it up, all segments go to this account now. If there are any questions, or if you'd like to pitch in and help in any way, you can post in this thread or send a PM.

Return to “Make It So, Number One!”