THE VERY BEST.... e-fedding angles...

Jazmyn Rain

THE VERY BEST.... e-fedding angles...

Post by Jazmyn Rain » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Same thread as the last one, just this time.... the inverse! Best angles you've been a part of? You can go by character if you're one with multiple, if you so choose! :P

styg

Re: THE VERY BEST.... e-fedding angles...

Post by styg » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:49 pm

The two best angles I've ever personally had:

* Baby Dogg vs James Magnum (vs Kameron Chase) in Global Extreme Wrestling. Classic best friends turned mortal rivals story. It lasted about a year and we went so ludicrously in depth on the psychology of the characters. I don't think I've ever been involved in a story where we were pushing each other, both competitively and collaboratively, so hard. It's one of those where the characters involved (not just those directly feuding but their friends and families) still bear the fallout to this day, and it happened back in 2008/2009.

* Laurel & Evangelista (and later Matty) vs AbominationZ in WARPED and FRONTIER. The feud was with the whole stable but particularly Alexander StarrZoe, at first. The two biggest moments were Laurel branding Alex live on air, and Alex kidnapping Evangelista's (non-wrestling) sister. A year or two later a new feud span out of it, Laurel & Matty vs Mr Rottentreats. That feud saw Laurel and Matty cost Treats his eye. Like, literally, Treats now has only one eye. Another long, long storyline. Huge, huge props to Treats' handler for giving me that moment and letting Laurel and Matty leave such a permanent injury on his character. Again, the characters involved are still living with the emotional and physical consequences. So much of Matty and Laurel's current arcs here in GCW build on stuff from that time.

AJ Cleary

Re: THE VERY BEST.... e-fedding angles...

Post by AJ Cleary » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Read this in a Scottish accent... "THAT BASTARD MOMONT WHEN CWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION CONNOR MURPHY BEAT DANE WEST WITH HIS OWN FINISHER AT CWF DOOMSDAY AFTER A LONG FEUD INVOLVING DANE WEST'S FATHER AND ALL KINDS OF WEIRD PSYCHOLOGICAL CRAP. Unfortunately that lead to the unfortunate Dane West face turn but by that time it was JOHN O'CLOCK MOTHER FUCKERS!

That's right, the big beast monster, the best incarnate of CWF Ignition tapped out to his own bloody move. You know what that means? Grab two people and run for your fucking lives. The end is nigh, fucking run away, the end is nigh, the end is nigh. Agh!"