Survival of the Fittest 2016

admin
Site Admin

Survival of the Fittest 2016

Post by admin » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:00 pm

OOC still waiting on at least one item, it will be added later when I receive it

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST - November 26, 2016 (Toyota Center, Houston, TX)

(The first few chords of “Always” by Saliva begins to play.)

I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

(We cut to the Nirvana dressing room. Skuld and Skogul, the former Sierra and Melanie, are preparing for their tag team match tonight against their respective siblings.)

Skuld: Skogul, may I ask you something?

Skogul: Yes, of course.

Skuld: Will you be...ok with fighting your former sister tonight?

(Skogul nods her head.)

Skogul: Absolutely. I am Nero’s possession, his weapon, and his Valkyrie. His will is my will. I will destroy Joey Michaels and Karen McBride just as the Master prescribed.

Skuld: Good.

(She places a hand on her shoulder.)

Skuld: The two of us, The Valkyries, we shall be a formidable force tonight and going forward in the tag team division.

(Suddenly the door opens and Nero comes walking in. Immediately Skuld and Skogul bow to their knees before Nero.)

Skuld & Skogul: ...Master...

Nero: Valkyries...

From under the mask we hear Nero sigh.

Nero: I shouldn’t need to state how important tonights match is. Joey Michaels and Karen McBride must not be allowed to walk away from the ring... at at. Tonight is about the total destruction of the siblings from your former life. Once they are out of our hair forever, we can proceed to accumulate championship gold. Championships equal power. And the more power we have the more formidable we’ll be. Are we clear?

Skuld: Of course, my Master. Skogul and I will obliterate them. After tonight, Joey and Karen will no longer be a problem to us.

Nero: I hope so. Their constant interference is a distraction we can’t continue to look over our shoulder for.

Skuld: They will no longer be a distraction. They will be destroyed and humiliated. I guarantee it, Master.

Nero: Thank you. Skuld, I left something in the car, can you retrieve it for me?

Skuld: Of course, my Master.

(Skuld rises to her feet and exits the room. Skogul remains on her knees with her head bowed.)

Nero: Rise Skogul. And I know it goes against my word but I need you to remove your mask.

(Skogul rises to her feet. She reaches for her mask and slowly, hesitantly, removes it.)

Skogul: Are...are you certain, Master? My mask is a part of who I am. It would be like having an amputation.

Nero: I’m positive. I need to tell you something of great importance.

(After removing the mask Skogul stands there waiting patiently.)

Skogul: Yes, Master?

(Nero places his hand on her cheek.)

Nero: All this time I have given the title of my number one to Skuld. She has been my most loyal. Has done everything I could ask her to do without resistance. In the beginning there was, by the time you joined our family she has shown no restraint. There was a reason why I showed no restraint in my desire to bring you into my home. You Skogul are the one I cherish most. You’re my number one.

(She shakes her head.)

Skogul: I’m humbled but, you surely cannot mean that, Master. I am not worthy. Skuld has been far more loyal and is far more experienced than I.

Nero: You’re right, she has been more loyal. And is more experienced. The difference between you two is, I had to pay a heavy price to acquire her loyalty. I didn’t seek her out the way I moved heaven and earth to bring you into the fold. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew this was destiny, even when you denied me, I never doubted we were be standing here in this room, face to face. I’ve wanted something or someone as much as I wanted you. That’s why I’ve been patient with your insubordination. Anyone else I would have left to survive to their own devices.

(Skogul finally smiles, for the first time since “joining” Nirvana.)

Skogul: Thank you, Master.

Nero: One day you’ll be mine, body heart and soul. I won’t need to hold your wrestling career over your head for you to bend to my will. For now, this is the way things need to be. Put your mask back on. Be my Skogul. The faulty McBride/Michaels alliance can not be allowed to stand!

Skogul: Of course, Master.

(She puts her mask back on. What neither of them noticed was that Skuld had been standing just behind the door and heard the entire thing…)

(Backstage we find The Truth on his hands and knees staring at the floor, inspecting it, looking for something. He happens to bump into the foot a female, encased in a high heeled shoe…)

“Uh, excuse me?”

(The Truth quickly jumps up and spots Janice King.)

Truth: Yes!

Janice: What are you doing, exactly?

Truth: Trying to find evidence!

Janice: Evidence of what?

Truth: That Allison Mayberry and Janelle St. Claire are LIZARD PEOPLE!

(Janice rolls her eyes.)

Janice: I don’t think you’ll find any.

Truth: Because YOU’RE hiding all of the evidence!

Janice: Yes, YOU are a lizard person, hiding the evidence of Mayberry and St. Claire’s reptilian plot! It will NOT work!

(Truth walks off, leaving a stunned Janice King by herself.)

The Valkryies vs Joey Michaels and Karen McBride
[Survival of the Fittest began with quite the personal tag team match with Karen and Joey trying to find some way to break whatever spell Nero seemed to have on their respective siblings. Skogul started the match with Michaels and with Michaels not having to face his own sister right off the bat, he was definitely focused. He was into it, doing whatever it took to keep Skogul at bay, but like with what happened last week on Shotgun, it didn’t seem to be enough as Skogul was definitely taking control in the early going, culminating with Skogul taking down Joey with a springboard senton for a two count that Joey was just able to kick out of. Skuld was tagged in and she certainly had no problems beating the hell out of her own brother for a few moments, before Joey elbowed her and took her down with a clothesline, not realizing it was her sister until she was down. Gripped with guilt, Joey tagged in Karen who was definitely looking to settle the score from last week, showing no mercy for Skuld, dominating for a couple of minutes before she covered her after a tornado DDT. A cover occurred, but Skuld kicked out. A missed splash would enable Skuld to tag in Skogul, who also had no remorse for her own sibling. A beating, culminating in an electric chair drop, took place, but Karen kicked out at two. This would lead to a sequence where Skogul and Skuld were tagging each other in, keeping Karen at bay. A couple of double team moves weren’t doing much, and as things headed toward the latter stages, they were definitely in control.

Skuld and Karen were the two legal wrestlers in the ring. Sibling warfare had cooled into a battle of attrition as the former Sierra had Karen locked in a sleeper hold. Karen struggled to her feet, trying to elbow her way out of the hold. She almost got it before Skuld violently threw her into the mat. Karen was desperate for a breather as Skuld went to the top rope. Skuld went for a corkscrew moonsault, but Karen BLOCKED IT! This would lead to the race to the corners as Skuld and Karen tried to get to the other end. It ended up being a tie as Joey and Skogul exploded into the ring. The former Melanie did what she could to keep Joey at bay, but Joey showed some damn good heart in the form of a Samoan drop that would slow down Skogul. Still, this was largely a back and forth battle between the two. Joey would take control after a pumphandle slam and a cover, but Skogul kicked out at two. At this point, Joey was the one going to the top rope, trying to match the vaunted aerial assault of his adversaries. Joey went for a swanton bomb, but Skogul moved out of the way. Skogul then slowly got up,.measuring Joey as he did the same. Skogul grabbed Joey and… ASAI DDT! Cover! Joey barely kicked out! Skogul slowly crawled over to her corner to tag Skuld back in. She was inches away but Skuld hopped off the apron and WALKED OUT! The fans were stunned as Skogul’s eyes widened in shock. She was frozen, not knowing what to do. She got up, but unfortunately, Joey was up too. Joey grabbed her and then planted her with the JOEY EFFECT! Karen slowly got up, just in time to see Joey hook the leg on Skogul and get the three count!]

WINNERS: Karen McBride & Joey Michaels

[Joey slowly got up and got his hand raised in victory. Karen joined in, though she understandably felt awkward at the fact that she was standing above her own sister. The crowd was happy at what many would consider an upset, but also stunned that Skuld would walk out on her own partner despite the conversation between Nero and Skogul that happened before the show.]

[The show cuts backstage and, more specifically, we find ourselves in the gorilla position just behind the curtains and as the scene opens up we see Janice King standing by with her microphone in her hand, primed and ready to interview whoever she’s expecting to interview, only… well, she stands alone in the shot, no one else visible apart from production crew in the background milling around doing whatever they were in the middle of doing. Janice doesn’t seem phased by this however, as she grins into the camera, bringing her microphone up to her mouth.]

Janice: “Ladies and gentlemen, we’re just a few moments away from the no disqualification match between Slade Merriman and Axl Austin and I’m here because Axl is making his way to this very spot right now in order to… wait, there he is!”

[Janice points to somewhere off screen and the camera spins around to face in the opposite direction, where Axl is indeed walking towards where Janice and the camera crew stand, with a look of purpose on his face and, more importantly, a barbwire baseball bat held in his hand, dragging along the floor.]

Janice: “Axl! AXL! Can we have a minute please?”

[Axl turns and notices Janice and he appears in two minds for a moment about whether he wants to actually stop and talk, but he eventually nods his head and Janice gets into position so that the camera has both of them framed in the shot.]

Janice: “Axl… in just a few moments time, you’ll step through the curtain to face one of the two men that contributed to your time on the injured reserve list this summer. What’s going through your head right now and--”

Axl: “What’s going through my head?”

[Axl actually laughs at this question.]

Axl: “You probably don’t want to KNOW what’s going through my head right now, Jan… it’s not a pretty place to be at the minute and I wouldn’t want to put you through that. See, I lost nearly two and a half months because of those two fucking assholes, I spent seventy four days away from active competition, my career DERAILED because two arrogant assholes believed they had the right to simply fuck me up in the middle of that ring and I tried Jan… oh I tried. I TRIED to laugh it off a little when I came back; I made my return on the October the eighth edition of Shotgun and sure, I may have given Slade a little something while leaving his best buddy ol’ pal Drake a little tied up elsewhere… but what I did. OH, what I did babe, that didn’t even come close to what I wanted to do, what I wanted to do deep down…”

[Axl’s face shows how angry he is, his nostrils flare slightly, his breath heavy as he takes a moment before continuing to talk to the interviewer.]

Axl: “All that time, out with concussion, doctors telling me I wasn’t allowed to return, they wouldn’t pass me as fit… every time they said I’d not made a good enough improvement, that there were still signs of my concussion and it wasn’t safe to come back… it was a dark time for me Jan, just ask Vix, she’ll tell you. And every day that passed, I thought about how I was going to make those two fuck puppets pay for what they did. That dark little voice at the back of my mind, you know the voice, we all have one. That voice at the back of my mind told me to do some fucked up things to them… but I didn’t. I came back, and yeah, I jumped Slade after his match with Malcolm Cross. I hit him with my board and then dropped him with the Pop Shuvit. But I could have done so much more… SO much fucking more! And they deserved it too, they deserved to fucking suffer for what I went through, but instead of going medieval on them, I decided to just have a little fun. The trick with the cupcakes, that was meant to be my ultimate redemption; instead of hurting them, I figured I’d HUMILIATE them instead. I don’t think anyone will forget the sounds coming from those bathroom stalls that night, will they? I sure as hell won’t forget the SMELL, I know that… but they didn’t learn. Two weeks ago, while facing Drake, Slade hit the ring and they tried to take me out AGAIN… and I snapped. I snapped Jan, I SNAPPED… ha ha…”

[Axl lifts the baseball bat up and holds it almost like a baby now, cradling it.]

Axl: “So I went to see Allison… and I got her to book what you’re about to see in a couple minutes. No rules, the rule book is thrown RIGHT out… because those two fuck nuggets, they clearly don’t understand anything but a fucking ass kicking, so a fucking ass kicking is what Slade Merriman is going to GET! And I didn’t want them having any excuses Jan… oh no, I WANTED them to be able to do whatever they want; Drake can claim I never managed to beat him because I only won by disqualification two weeks ago, but tonight… oh, tonight, yes. Tonight is going to be fun! Because Slade won’t HAVE that excuse! He can do what he wants without getting disqualified, he can bring Hemmingway to the ring WITH him and get Drakey-boy to HELP if he wants to! It’s all LEGAL! And that’s why I’ve got MY little friend here… because Slade will no doubt bring Drake with him, but I’m bringing my bestest buddy Negan here…”

[The fans in the arena can actually be heard laughing, which brings a slight smirk to Axl’s face.]

Axl: “It seems we have some Walking Dead fans in the house… and it’s appropriate, but that’s why this guy right here is CALLED Negan. Because tonight, I’m going to do to Slade what Jeffrey Dean Morgan did to Glenn in that show. I’m going to bust Slade’s fucking head open like a MELON and while the pair of them may not have got the message a few weeks ago about why they made a mistake fucking with me? Tonight… they sure as fuck will!”

[And with that, Axl grins evilly before walking off in the direction of the curtain and Janice King watches him leave before turning back to the camera.]

Janice: “Well, there we have it folks. Axl Austin didn’t come here tonight to play around, a strong message sent out to Slade Merriman and Drake Hemmingway and THAT match is coming up next! Back to ringside…]

[Survival of the Fittest fades into the hallway and the crowd cheers at the sight of Victoria Salinas who appears to be in a good mood going into tonight, despite some uncertainties regarding what her big world title match later tonight is going to be as well as obvious worries about Axl. She’s thinking about things, no question about that, but a surprise is going to have her shifting thoughts, at least for a while.]

Voice: Hey!

[Victoria looks to her left and sees Jazmyn Rain, who draws a huge cheer from the Houston crowd. Victoria smiles upon the sight of her and she stands up, the two greeting each other with a hug.]

Victoria: Jaz. Hey! It’s been quite a long time since we’ve talked to each other like this. The last time that we did… well… I can’t say they were happy times, let’s leave it at that.

Jazmyn: Vicky, you don’t need to sugar coat that. What’s done is done. I’m over that night, as hard as that might have been for me at the time. Trust me, I can handle any discussion about Resurrection. I know things didn’t go great that night, but things have gotten so much better ever since. Eight months later, we meet again. I’ve conquered so many of my demons and you? I don’t know where to begin with you. I mean that in a positive way. I remember at Resurrection how burdened and upset you were over the fact that you weren’t in the world title picture, or even close to it. And now look at you! This is your chance to FINALLY re-write the tragic ending to your story that took place 16 months ago!

[Victoria laughs, though she does give away that she just might be going into this event with a hint of nervousness flowing within her.]

Victoria: Right. Fair points. That was so crazy. My goodness, I was even raising a fuss and expressing total sadness and frustration over where my team match against Executive Order was airing. Hey, I’ve been through so much and grown so much, but it’s all nothing compared to you.

Jazmyn: Don’t say that…

Victoria: Jaz, it’s true. You died and came back. Does it get more incredible than that? The coming back part, not the dying… you know what I mean. Demon after demon that has stood in front of you, you’ve found a way to knock it down. I’ll be honest, at Resurrection, when we had our talk, I sensed fear. I knew you were afraid of the worst, which unfortunately and sadly ended up happening. You were a frightened person who likely, by then, had given up on possibly ever living a ‘normal life’ again. Things were tough, but we’ve both persevered.

Jazmyn: Exactly. And hey, I have a surprise for you. Wait here!

[Victoria nods as Jazmyn leaves the scene briefly. A couple of minutes later, Jazmyn returns with a white t-shirt in her hands, unfolding it and revealing that in big, purple letters, it says “Braddock Busters” on it, which draws a laugh out of Victoria.]

Victoria: Jaz… REALLY?

Jazmyn: Oh come on! We’re the BRADDOCK BUSTERS tonight! You become GCW World Champion at Julia’s expense, and I force Glory to eat crow tonight. You and I? We’ve been through so much together. It’s a fit! You and I are saving the wrestling world from Glory and Julia Braddock...and people like Chantelle Chambers if you want to throw her in there too. I know you’ve been through so much, like I have, and maybe you didn’t have the experience of dying and coming back like I did, but what YOU have had to overcome hasn’t been light either, not even close. This is the night that the names I just mentioned? They’re brought to justice as their brand of evil goes BUST! *laughs*

Victoria: Braddock Busters… *laughs*

[She takes the shirt from Jazmyn.]

Victoria: Thanks! Hopefully, we both end up winners tonight.

Jazmyn: There’s no “hopefully”. We WILL end up winners, BOTH of us! After all we’ve had to overcome the last 8 months? I don’t see how it’s anything different.

Victoria: Great point, and thanks…

[The two give each other a hug.]

Jazmyn: No, thank you, Vicky, for being an inspiration in your own, unique way.

[Jazmyn smiles at Victoria before she turns and leaves. After this parting of ways, they both put heavier focus on what’s ahead of them tonight in Houston among the sea of cheers they’re both getting!]

(We cut backstage where we see Glory Braddock entering the arena, a servant following closely behind carrying her bags. Glory is wearing a vibrant jewel toned sheath dress with a round neck, long sheer sleeves, sheer front yoke, fitted silhouette, allover lace, and a hemline that stops just above the knee. The dress brings a bold elegancy to the already lovely Glory Braddock-Noel. Her feet are encased in black strappy high heeled shoes.)

Glory: Humble me? Jazmyn Rain thinks she is going to humble me?

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: It isn’t going to happen! I still have it in me! I can beat anyone!

“Glory Braddock?”

(The strange, unfamiliar voice stops Glory dead in her tracks. She turns around and finds a young fan with his parents standing there. He is wearing an old-school Glory Braddock t-shirt back from her GDW days. He has a pen and a photo of Glory Braddock, before she adopted the Noel name. Glory definitely notices all of this but still, she can’t help but crack a smile.)

Glory: Oh…a fan?

Fan: Uh-huh…

(He holds out the pen and photo to Glory.)

Fan: …may I please have your autograph?

Glory: Only because you asked so politely.

(She quickly signs her autograph to the photo and then hands it back to the young fan.)

Glory: If only other people, like Jazmyn Rain for instance, were as polite as you.

Fan: Oh I’m sure you’ll win, but…

(He motions to the photo, pointing out that Glory signed it as Glory Braddock-Noel.)

Fan: You signed it wrong.

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: No I didn’t. That’s my name. That’s who I am. You and Jazmyn Rain need to accept that.

Fan: But I….

(He looks disappointed.)

Fan: …I was hoping to see Glory BRADDOCK today. She was always my favorite.

Glory: Well I’m sorry, but Glory Braddock is gone and no one will ever see her again.

(Without even saying another word, Glory turns and walks away with her servant in tow.)

Backstage, all of Utopia is together in a dressing room. Clarissa stands in front of Andrea and Chelsea talking strategy. Adrian sits nearby, and Myra has just walked in. Clarissa is the first to address Myra.

Clarissa: "Hey...we need to talk about Myers."

Myra: "Later."

Myra starts to walk past Clarissa, who looks put out by Myra's dismissal.

Clarissa: "If this is about what I posted to Twitter the other day..."

Myra: "I said later!"

Myra then walks over to a corner and sits down, staring out a window. Clarissa starts towards her, but Adrian puts a hand out to stop her.

Adrian: "Leave her be."

Andrea: "Yes, leave the Queen to her misery."

Andrea's words cause her to gain Adrian's attention...and he doesn't look happy. Chelsea sighs.

Chelsea: "Damn it, Andrea. I can't bail you out when you say stupid shit like that!"

Adrian: "I don't have time to deal with your bullshit right now Andrea. Clarissa, you handle her for once."

Adrian ignores the daggers both Andrea and Clarissa shoot at him as he walks over to Myra. He brushes some hair out of her face and places a hand on her shoulder.

Adrian: "Tonight is our night, baby. Talk to me."

Myra: "You know how much it means to me!"

Myra is looking like there's a lot of pressure on her tonight.

Myra: "Five years, 10 months, one day...I can't stand this world title drought anymore. I know I have to be confident, but I know that this might be my last chance at a world championship for quite a while if I don't beat Tim tonight. I feel like this is my best chance to validate everything that Utopia stands for. That window I have, it's not going to last forever. I'm not an idiot, Adrian. I know that if it doesn't happen tonight, it might never happen. And then what? It's been too long...I can't go another day without a world championship. Just the thought of having to go to the back of the line..."

Adrian takes a few moments to think about what he just heard. He takes Myra's hand in his before addressing her concerns.

Adrian: "I wouldn't say another opportunity will NEVER present itself again, but I get what you are saying. Myers is a hot head and a loud mouth, but we both know he's tough. But, so are you. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that you are tougher than he is. Sure, he has the big muscles, but you overall are the more talented wrestler. You have more heart than Myers will ever have. I want you to do me a favor tonight."

Myra: "What is that?"

Adrian: "Put it out of your mind. Forget about how long you have been without a World title. Forget about how long it may or may not be until you get another opportunity. Forget about what may or may not happen and go out there and do what you do best...wrestle. You have Myers inside a steel cage. Use it to your advantage. You can out-think him. You can wear him out. You CAN beat Timothy Myers. That's all you need to focus on...beating Myers."

Adrian ends his pep talk with a squeeze of Myra's hand.

Myra: "You know, more than anyone, how hard it is for me to let things go at times. You've said it to the cynics god knows how many times about how they don't know every layer of me. One year ago, we started this thing for this very purpose. This is what it's all about. But there is very little doubt in my mind I CAN beat Tim Myers, one of the people that has been against what WE are all about from the very beginning. He's come into this whole thing brash, arrogant, you name it. Nobody has been able to silence him, not even your "best friend" who shall not be named that lost the title to him to begin with.

Myra and Adrian both have a small laugh at this.

Myra: "But ultimately, this last year? I've proven why I am among THE best in the world. This year has been a career renaissance for me. Tonight is where it culminates. Whatever happened before? Forget it. That's pain that should be left in the past, that as of now, I'm leaving in the past so if Tim thinks he's going to get to evoke some old demons to get to me? Well, let's just say it'll result in HIM being 'back of the line'."

Adrian smirks and leans into Myra, and the two share a kiss.

Myra: "What about you?"

Adrian: "What about me?"

Myra grins.

Myra: "You have your own big match tonight...one with a bunch of bullshit stipulations attached to it. Allison Mayberry definitely has it out for you. How are you feeling about that match?"

Waters sighs and his smirk falters.

Adrian: "Mayberry has definitely stacked the deck against me. If I breathe the wrong way, I'll be stripped of the title. What can I do now? Mayberry is Van Stanton's chosen one for Shotgun...I'm fucking stuck. I do have one advantage in that match though..."

Myra: "Your brain?"

Adrian grins and puts his pointer finger to the side of his head.

Adrian: "You got it. Will it be enough? It has been in the past...but I have never faced odds like this before. Lawson and Mamba can do whatever the fuck they want, while I have been put in a strangle hold. Yeah, I'm really concerned. No sense lying to you at this point."

Myra: "Please! Even with the maze of consequences she laid out for you, you can find a way to outsmart all of it. Besides, let's look at the facts. Queen Mamba? Not that experienced, and this is only her second title match. And while she MIGHT be on the same page with Nate now, you know that once the bell rings, that's not going to last very long. Let me remind you of what you were before Utopia..."

Myra pauses, confident in what she's saying.

Myra: "You were the 'fall guy' for two people that never appreciated you! THAT is what you were! Ever since then? You beat Jay Pride at Resurrection, you carried Isabella Harker to victory in the Deadly Dreams tournament, you became the TV Champion, all things you never could have been then. My point is, you're NOT that guy anymore, Adrian. You can't AFFORD to THINK like him either. I get it, what happened to you before Utopia might have planted some seeds of doubt that will manifest themselves now and then, but don't let them do that tonight. "Best For Business" Adrian is dead! Don't you dare give him an inch to come back. Put those concerns out to pasture! I've believed in you more than anyone in this company ever would have!"

Adrian: "I know you have...and I appreciate it more than you know. You're right though...I'm better then Lawson and Mamba...no amount of stipulations will change that."

Myra nods her head excitedly.

Myra: "I have a really good feeling about tonight. When this show goes off the air tonight, every member of Utopia will be a champion. No one can stop us!"

Myra beams and Adrian takes the opportunity to kiss her.

Myra: "I love you so much."

Adrian: "I love you too, Champ."

The two laugh, and Clarissa approaches them cautiously.

Clarissa: "Is everything ok now? Are we all good?"

Myra turns a skeptical eye to Vega.

Myra: "That depends. Do you have our backs? I need to know that Utopia is your number one priority."

Clarissa nods slowly.

Clarissa: "Yes...absolutely."

Myra: "Great! Then we're all good."

Chelsea appears behind Clarissa, and she smirks.

Chelsea: "Group hug?"

Myra is caught off-guard by the suggestion, but Adrian speaks up.

Adrian: "I think that's a great idea. Andrea?"

All heads turn to Andrea, who doesn't look all that enthused.

Chelsea: "Get your ass over her Drea!"

Andrea: "I'm sure the last thing Myra wants to do is hug me."

Myra: "You heard Chels...get your ass over here Andrea!"

It's the smile playing on Myra's face that is the deciding factor, and Andrea joins the rest, who engage in a five person group hug. The scene fades.

No DQ
Axl Austin vs Slade Merrimen

[You can forget about pure wrestling in this one. This match was a war from the opening bell as both guys went after each other. Axl wanted to get some revenge for what took place months ago while Slade was trying to end Axl’s career and make him pay for what he had done to humiliate himself and Drake in recent weeks. Drake DID try to interfere in the early going a couple of times, but Axl used “Negan” to prevent Drake from coming in, scaring him off. Still, he wasn’t able to use the barbwire bat against Slade because he was always sliding out of the ring every time the possibility came up. Indeed, there would be some sickening displays of aggression from both competitors. Axl gave Slade a cross body through a table! Two count. Slade gave Axl a running big boot that sent a trash can lid into his face. Two count. Axl would respond with a vicious beating with a kendo stick, snaping the stick over his head and then giving him a Russian legsweep that drove the wood into his throat. Again, a twou count. Slade would come back with a second rope suplex sending Axl into a pile of Legos (yes, Legos). And even then, well, you get the idea. The war would continue. Slade tried using a barbwire chair, but a superkick busted him open as the chair went right into his face. Even then, Axl couldn’t win. Slade would even use “Negan” against Axl, bashing him in the spine, before giving him a piledriver into the bat, busting him open. It still wasn’t enough. Drake slid a ringbell into the ring. Slade picked it up. Axl got up. Slade went for him. IT BACKFIRED! AYATOLLA OF P’COLA! Ringbell to the skull! Axl covered but Drake broke it up, taking advantage of the No DQ rule!

And as you would expect, the numbers game FINALLY started to take its course as Forgotten No More beat down Axl quite handily. A double spinebuster into a pile of thumbtacks occurred. They dragged Axl out of the ring and tossed him around ringside, making things essentially hopeless for him, even moreso when Drake speared axl into the barricade. Axl suffered some whiplash as a result and the referee intervened, calling EMT’s down to ringside. Slade and Drake high fived each other as the referee was checking for concussion signs. Axl got up under his own power. The EMT’s got there, but Axl didn’t care, he started knocking down anyone that got in his way, making it clear that he was not only able to continue, but he didn’t care if he suffered another concussion. He then exploded and went right after both of them, but again, the numbers took their course. The war eventually returned to the ring. But steel chairs became involved. They tried taking out Axl with a con-chair-to, like they did before. NO! Axl ducked. Didn’t matter much, Slade got Axl into the Legacy Continues INTO THE BARBWIRE BAT! Cruel irony… had Axl NOT kicked out! Drake responded by getting Axl up, holding him hostage. Slade grabbed Negan and aimed right for Axl’s head, but Axl DUCKED! Drake took the shot in the head instead. Pele kick by Axl, and from there, Axl grabbed the bat and let it ALL out, constantly beating down Slade with the bat in the chest until Slade started coughing up blood. Cover. Kickout. Slade got up. Ayatollah of P’Cola again! Axl covered… but broke up his own pin!!! Axl wanted to put an exclamation point on it. He got Slade up and gave him a RANHEI INTO NEGAN! Slade’s skull violently bounced off the bat and Axl covered, getting the three and ending the bloodbath!]

WINNER: Axl Austin!

[The fans erupted at the bloodbath that they had just witnessed. Axl, bloodied face and all, slowly got up and smirked after he got his hand raised by the referee. The EMT’s recovered from being attacked by Axl and they immediately tended to the damage. Axl didn’t want help, rolling out of the ring and limping up the ramp under his own power. Some EMT’s carried Drake up the ramp, but the others stayed behind as a stretcher came out for Slade, who clearly got the worst out of one of the biggest GCW bloodbaths of 2016!]

(We cut backstage where we find Sophie and Mark O’Brian, better known as Total War, standing side by side awaiting their upcoming match as part of Team Livewire in the 5 on 5 elimination match.)

Sophie: Survival of the Fittest is such an appropriate term for tonight, for it shall be Team Livewire that survives and Team Shotgun will fall, they will fall because, just like evolution and natural selection states, you shall fall if you are weak. The weak shall die. It’s that simple.

Mark: We’re gonna crush ‘em!

(Sophie rolls her eyes.)

Sophie: Of course we are not alone in this quest. We have Caitlyn Perry and the Powers brothers hanging onto our coattails. And that’s fine. As long as you follow our lead and allow ME to be the team leader, the team captain that I know I can be, then I will lead Team Livewire to victory and you will be able to ride our coattails to victory.

[Survival of the Fittest should be quite the grand time for the members of Utopia considering what they have the opportunity that is in front of them tonight. But it’s definitely not a grand time for Andrea Hernandez who is looking a bit scared and worried. She’s pacing the room somewhat, trying to remain calm. But she can’t help herself to the point where, well, she IS talking to herself.]

Andrea: I feel so sick to my stomach. I can’t believe I actually… you know, got involved in the group hug. Ugh! I mean, Chels, okay yeah, we’ve hugged countless times over the years. But everyone else? It’s like I’m working for the devil and the band of demons after I sold my soul to it! All of this pressure that’s on me, especially after two weeks ago when Myra called me all the names that she did and was falsely apologetic for it. I don’t know how much more of this I can take…

Chelsea: I wouldn’t be saying those things out loud if I were you…

[Andrea is startled at the fact that Chelsea Summers was not only in the room all along, but more or less heard everything she just said.]

Andrea: Chels…

[Chelsea approaches her, and she looks confused at the moment, conflicted in fact.]

Chelsea: I’m just saying. Your mouth has gotten into trouble with Myra more than once. We’re going to defend our tag team championships tonight and really, the last thing we need for you right now is to be no better than stupid Olivia and her whiny, bitchy, vomit inducing, ‘woe is me’ crap after we pinned her on Livewire a month ago to win the titles. Seriously! PLEASE don’t go Liv on me, Andi!

Andrea: I’m not struggling with doubt here…

Chelsea: You’re struggling with self-esteem, that’s what.

Andrea: Yeah because…

Chelsea: Because why? Because Myra is being so hard on you?

Andrea: Chels, who’s side are you even on here? You haven’t stood up for me ONCE since this whole thing with Myra started.

Chelsea: I’m on YOUR side.

Andrea: I want to believe that but…

Chelsea: But NOTHING, Andi! BELIEVE ME! I AM on your side. WE won these titles together. WE are going to RETAIN them together. We’ve known each other since the age of 9! How in the world can you not trust me? Because of the pre-conceived notion that I’m “Myra’s favorite”?

Andrea: You ARE!

Chelsea: Well… that’s not MY fault is it? And no, I’m not blaming you. I’m just saying Andi, I didn’t ask for any of that. It’s not like I went up to Myra and said “hey, pick me as your favorite and your chosen one”. YOU, being the hotshot 5th generation wrestler, should have known that. I know that Myra has been hard on you, but moping about it isn’t going to solve anything. Crying and being afraid of her isn’t going to cut it. It’s unfair to you, and it’s unfair to US and WE need to go out there, beat High Voltage again and show the world WHY we’re the best tag team on Livewire, period!

Andrea: But if we lose, guess who Myra’s going to yell at?

[Andrea’s eyes start welling up with tears, obviously showing strong fear of what would happen if things don’t go their way.]

Chelsea: Forget it, Andi! There’s no “IF” we lose, because we’re NOT going to lose. So can you stop worrying about it? Can we get through High Voltage and send them packing to the back of the line where they belong? Please? I’m so tired of those two and their insufferable personalities. I’m tired of Liv and her bubble gum bullshit. I’m tired of Brooklyn being overbearing about EVERY fucking thing under the sun. I’m not asking you to help me finish them off, I’m TELLING YOU TO!

Andrea: Where has this side of you been all these years?

Chelsea: Don’t worry about that. I’m just saying...if we lose tonight, don’t fear Myra. Fear ME! Food for thought!

[At that point, Chelsea walks out of the scene, leaving Andrea a bit stunned by what she just heard. Regardless, she was able to snap out of the emotional fear she has grown to have of Myra Lynwood for the moment and starts to refocus a bit better on what’s to come later tonight, without the fear of consequences.]

The Houston crowd gets to their feet, cheering wildly as "American Badass" starts to blare from the sound system. A moment later, GCW Global Champion, "The Rebel" Timothy Myers comes through the curtain. He is wearing his leather jacket and shades, and his title belt is over his left shoulder as he strides to the ring, slapping hands with fans along the way. He enters the ring and grins as his music fades. He then grabs a microphone to address everyone.

Timothy: "Hello Houston! Everything is bigger in Texas...and tonight, GCW is putting on one big-ass show! Tonight, you will all witness the fall of Utopia when the beautiful girls of High Voltage regain their World Tag-Team titles, and I knock Myra Lynwood down a peg or ten.

No, despite all of her insecure rants, I am not up here to discredit Myra's ability. She went toe to toe with me not all that long ago...and hell, she did win Civil War. Don't worry, I'm not here to sing her praises either...just keeping it real. Myra is one of the best in the biz...but her attitude, ideas, and overall personality suck! I don't care how good she is in the ring...GCW would be better off without her and Utopia. Am I right?"

The fans roar their affirmation, and Myers nods.

Timothy: "Some people would have you believe that Myra bullied me into this match...that she forced my hand when she attacked my sister with her jackass boyfriend. Those people are idiots and completely wrong. No one bullies The Rebel! Tonight, Myra signed on to be locked inside a steel cage with one dangerous motherfucker...I promise all of you she will not leave that structure unharmed. Win, lose, or draw, Myra Lynwood is going to bleed. She is going to feel pain. She is going to feel humiliation. No, Myra did not bully me into this match...she put herself right in the middle of a lion's den...and she will be eaten alive. You wanted my attention Myra? Boy, do you have it. Later tonight, you will have nowhere to run...nowhere to hide. No one will be able to save you. You believe you forced me into this match...but I got you exactly where I fucking want you...where you won't be able to escape. Peace Houston!"

Samuel Price stands backstage with a microphone in his hands. The GCW interview stands up straight and faces the camera.

Price: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time....Queen Mamba!

The crowd cheers a bit as the young woman steps into camera view, weighing her ring gear underneath a black leather jacket. Mamba looks at Price before letting out an exhale.

Price: Mamba, tonight, you will compete in a triple threat match with Nate Lawson and Adrian Walters for the Television Championship. The last time you had a chance at the TV title, you came within a hair of winning it before your match with Walters ended with a draw. Now this is your second chance at the TV title, although this time with the added element of Nate Lawson being involved. What are your thoughts?

Mamba lets out another exhale before she runs a hand through her short, black hair. She goes to speak, but she pulls away, laughing a bit to herself.

Mamba: I always tell you guys that I don't feel pressure. That I never get worried or feel the butterflies in my stomach like everyone else does. But honestly, I can't even lie right now or try to put up a front. See because I am nervous. I am a bit on edge. I am a bit all over the place. It hit me two days ago, when i was sitting on the couch, with my sister, eating pizza and watching TV. We didn't have a tradition Thanksgiving, we never do. But as I spent time with her, on that couch, thinking about tonight, I thought about my past,

Mamba pauses.

Mamba: This may shock you Sam but growing up, I was an outcast. Emo. People would still argue that I'm emo now, which is whatever. But there was a time where I hated everything. I hated people, I hated going to school, I hated all the screwed up things that was happening in the world. But you know the reason why I hated everything Sam? It was because every day, when i had to walk home, I entered into a house with two people that helped make me, two people that were suppose to take care of us and shield us from the world, didn't care to do so.

Mamba struggles a bit with her words.

Mamba: Yeha because snorting up lines in the bathroom with all their drugie friends that they injured from the bars was more important. They didn't have time for me and instead, they would treat me like I was just like everyone else. They called me names, they they said I wouldn't amount to anything. They say I was a mistake!

Mamba stares in the distance as she finds herself become upset.

Mamba: Sam, my parents were the source of my hatred. Because them constantly telling me that I wouldn't become anything and that I wasn't anything made me believe that everything in this world was bullshit. There was nothing to fight for, nothing to go after because everything would turn into shit. So one of the reasons why I always bring up my title sister Sam, it's because I realized that I didn't want her to feel the same hatred and the same feeling of being left out like I did. When i was 19, I went back home and I saw my mother trying to offer my little sister cocaine. My little sister, 13 years old. They wanted to ruin her and I wasn't going to let that happen because shit, she means so much to me. That's when I went to the courts and I won the right to be her guardian because I wasn't going to let her lose hope.

Mamba pauses.

Mamba: I thought of all of that Sam because I know I'm not doing this alone. It's not just me wrestling out there and I'm not just fighting for myself. Wrestling was an escape for me. I knew I was going to do this when I was in junior year and against everything, I raised enough money and I trained and I eventually got here. I made my dream come true. And now I'm going to make another one happen tonight. Adrian Walters....

Mamba stares into the camera.

Mamba: You want to talk all your shit about being smarter than everyone and you want to take cheap shot after cheap shot after cheap shot to keep that title of yours. You run around, screwing people over people, helping your friends like Tiffany Manning make our people's lives a living hell. You want to hold down everyone in your way to keep what you have. Instead of fighting for it, like Nate Lawson, like me, you want people to jump through all these bullshits hoops to get to you. And for it? To prove you're a genius?

Pause.

Mamba: I'm going to give you a dose of reality here and it's going to be earth shattering to you. No one gives a damn about how smart you are. You might be a Pure Genius, you might have an IQ higher than everyone in this building, but that doesn't make you any better from me or anyone else here. You live on putting people down, making them feel inferior; just like my parents. But when you get past all of the talk, all of the cheating, what's left? A guy that's scared for his life. A guy who knows that tonight's the last night he walks into an arena with that TV Championship around his waist. You bailed out on me when I had you beat. You tried to bail out on Nate when he had you beat. but our new GM laid down the rules; you can't have your agent out there and you can't run. You're trapped you have to rely on yourself to make it out tonight. And Adrian let me this you this.

Mamba steps closer to the camera.

Mamba: You won't. And while Nate, I know you want that title as much as I do, only one can win. There's only one person that's going to become the TV Championship. I know you've been waiting for this and I know how much you want this Nate but I'm sorry to tell you that you won't get it. I WILL. This time, I'm not leaving that ring until I become the GCW Television Champion. I will win my first title ever in my wrestling career and I will prove to everyone that when they doubt you, when they tell you you can't, you hit them in the mouth and you tell them that they're wrong.

The crowd cheers as Mamba then walks away from Price. Price looks on as the scene cuts out.

We find Shotgun GM, Allison Mayberry, busy in her office. She's signing a few papers and handing them off to her secretary to fax... a GMs work is never done. As the secretary exits, someone else walks into the room. Allison doesn't look up from her work, but senses someone there.

Allison: There is such a thing as knocking, you know?

Voice: Yeah... but I'm not really a guy to care about that kind of thing.

That voice... she knew that voice. She remembered hearing it on GCW shows before, and it sends a chill running down her body. She slowly looks up... and there he is, in the flesh. A man who hadn't been seen since Resurrection. A man who has caused quite a bit of havoc for GCW in the past.

Alexander Midas. In the flesh.

Allison: Mr. Midas... this is certainly a surprise.

Midas: I'm sure it is, dollface. I'm guessing you didn't ever expect to see me again, right?

Allison: I believe the length of time you were gone was making people wonder if you were ever returning.

Midas: Nah. I simply needed to reroup and rethink. A few months on the bahamas... think of it as a vacation.

Allison: I assume you're wanting to return now?

Midas: Got it in one, sweetcheeks.

Allison: Please stop with the names. I am the Shotgun GM, after all... I deserve a little respect.

Midas: I don't really care... but as I'm not looking to start any trouble... yet... I'll stop.

Allison: Thank you. Now then, I know your old contract ran out two months ago, so we'll have to draw up a new one...

Midas: Funny thing, that... I already have a new contract.

Allison furrows her brow.

Allison: I never signed you to a new contract.

Midas: You're right... YOU didn't. The former Shotgun GM, however... did.

Allison: ... What?

Midas: See, I've actually been under contract for a few months now, thanks to Tiffany Manning. She was so desperate to sign enough starpower to her show, that she signed me to a VERY lucrative contract. Including some VERY nice perks! Here, see for yourself... I'm surprised you actually haven't looked over the contracts lately and noticed it...

Midas hands her a copy of his contract. She scans the pages, and she looks a little bit paler.

Allison: This is ridiculous! How could she be so irresponsible!

Midas: Not my issue... all that matters is that I'm back, better than ever, and ready to reclaim my throne at the top! But I wanted to do you the courtesy of knowing of my return! Now that I have, I have more important things to do. Have a good day... GM.

Midas makes his exit, laughing to himself. Allison isn't laughing, though... she glares at the spot Midas once occupied, knowing that man would once again be trouble for her brand. The scene goes black, and we return to ringside.

Matty Graves vs Rex Sanders
[Rex tries to put him away quickly with a lariat but Matty floats over and strikes a ddt. Rex popsback up and then gets struck with a dropkick that sends him over the top but he lands on the apron. Matty with a springboard dropkick sending Rex to the outside. Matty with a suicide dive plancha onto Rex taking him down. Matty goes for an Irish whip but Rex reverses sending him into the steel barricade. Rex charges but Matty dodges out of the way and Rex ends up spearing the steel barricade! Matty rolls Rex into the ring. Matty with a springboard splash and a cover and a two! Matty with a springboard moonsault for a cover and a two! Matty with a divine shooting star senton splash! Matty with a superkick for a cover and a near fall! Matty goes for a flying cross body but Rex catches him and power slams him. Rex with a spear. Rex with The Guillotine! He covers but Matty kicks out. Rex with a big boot to the face and then a charging power slam. Rex with a spine buster for a cover and a near fall. Rex goes for The Punishment but Matty counters into a hurricinrana. Matty with a rolling heel hook! Rex manages to reach the ropes! Rex floors him with The Guillotine! Rex goes for The Punishment and connects…1…2…3NOOO! Matty kicks out! Rex goes for a second Punishment and hits it! He covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Rex Sanders

[The show cuts back to the arena and the fans roar at seeing themselves on the big screen as the camera pans around the crowd a little before the screen fades out and the lights dim a fair amount. The screen the lights up again and a video package begins to play; the footage on the screen is old, the quality is crackly and has spots here and there, almost as if shown from an old projector. The footage on the screen is clearly from the second world war, we see soldiers storming the beeches, we see German soldiers marching through the street saluting their fuhrer. We see flak cannons firing into the sky, air raid sirens going off, bombs falling over London. The final shot is of the late great Winston Churchil standing at a microphone addressing the troops before the scene fades out again and this time we see none other than Cody Lindberg-Knight, standing in front of a dark backdrop, is dressed in a tweed suit, with a waistcoat beneath the jacket and a matching bowtie around his neck. He also has a bowler hat sat on his head and, at best guess, he has a pillow stuffed beneath his suit to make him appear much fatter than he actually is. He stands proudly, clutching at the labels of his jacket for a moment before beginning to speak and when he does, his voice is not the usual blue collar London that we’ve become accustomed to but is much deeper and perfect Queen’s English!]

Cody: “When faced with adversity, we brave few who should stand, we brave few who fight for our superiority, we stand in defiance of the evil might of the enemy with only one aim. Victory!”

[Cody, pausing, pulls out a fat cigar from the inside pocket of his jacket and holds it between his thumb and finger as he continues to speak.]

Cody: “I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty… if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made… that we shall prove ourselves able to defend our beloved brand…”

[Cody pauses for effect, glaring defiantly into the camera for a moment before continuing.]

Cody: “We shall fight to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary… alone, just us brave five! There shall be no uncertainty, that is what we are GOING to do; that is the resolve of Allison Mayberry and the Shotgun management – every man of them. That is the will of our general manager and the Shotgun-Nation! We, the Shotgun Empire, linked together in our cause and in our need, will defend to the death our native brand, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of our strength.”

[Pausing, Cody places the cigar between his teeth and clamps it there, continuing to speak with the cigar in his mouth.]

Cody: “Even though large tracts of GCW and many old and famous champions have fallen or may fall into the grip of the mediocre brand and all the odious apparatus of Livewire’s rule, we shall not flag or fail! We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Houston! we shall fight in the halls of the Toyota Center! We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength of conviction, we shall defend our brand, whatever the cost may be! We shall fight on the ramp! We shall fight them at ringside… we shall fight them on the apron and in the crowd. We shall fight in the RING, we shall NEVER surrender!!]

[From off screen, Christy Hightower walks into the shot and strikes a match from a book of matches in her hand, lighting Cody’s cigar. He puffs away at the cigar to get it lit properly before turning his attention back to the camera.]

Cody: “And even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this team or a large part of it were submitted and or pinned, then our team who remain around the ring, would CARRY ON THE STRUGGLE… until, in our good time, the NEW GCW world, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and liberation… OF THIS COMPANY!”

[With the words of the late great Winston Churchill ringing out, Cody puffs away at the cigar again as he throws up his hand into the peace sign, the now-famous hand gesture associated with the former leader of the British Nation and the video freezes in a still frame, slowly zooming in before the video fades into a new shot, a modern looking shot. And this time Cody stands there wearing his own ring gear, his Union Jack design jacket zipped up as he stands in front of the same backdrop, but looking more like his normal self. A smirk sits on his face as he starts to speak.]

Cody: “Inspirational, weren’t it? That speech, in its original form, is known around the WORLD now, the whole ‘we shall fight them on the beaches and in the air’ bollocks… but what better motivation could a provide tonight, as TeamCody prepare to fight the enemy in order to preserve the good name of our brand right here in this very arena?! Don’t worry GCW, I’m makin’ you lot a PROMISE right now, that tonight. TONIGHT! TeamCody will stop the evil teal Livewire from prevailin’! As team captain, I’ll make sure each and every one of my team will prove that we are the best brand in this company and I weren’t lying when I said we’ll take the fight to ‘em in EVERY part of this building! ‘Cause we won’t be settlin’ for anythin’ less than victory tonight! We’ll fight em on the ramp, in the crowd, in the BOILER ROOM if necessary… an’ after we prove ourselves in battle, representin’ Allison Mayberry an’ her relatively new reign as General Manager on Shotgun? Well, I think then we’ll be deservin’ of a nice reward, wouldn’t you? So I’ll be watchin’ Tiff an’ Isabella’s match closely, ‘cause no matter which of them cunts win… the CAPTAIN of TEAMCODY will be comin’ for that belt. Doesn’t matter which one holds it after tonight… ‘cause tonight, hashtag Team Cody walks out victorious an’ then after that? Well, history is gonna be kind to me, I’ll say that… ‘cause I intend to WRITE it!”

[With that, Cody winks into the camera and the screen fades to black. Slowly, words begin to dissolve into view on the now-black screen.]

“#TEAMCODY… because ‘Cody Cares’ enough about this brand to lead this brand to victory!”

[The fans begin to boo as the words fade again and the lights raise back up. The boos continue as the scene slowly fades out.]

(We cut backstage where we find GCW’s roving Hall of Fame reporter Janice King standing by next to The Archangel. Archangel has the GCW International Championship belt draped over her right shoulder.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King and with me at this time is the reigning GCW International Champion, The Archangel. Thank you for joining me.

Archangel: Of course.

Janice: Tonight you will be defending that championship in a very unique style strange bedfellows match. You will be TEAMING with Loretta Inglewood to face Brittany Kayl and Anastasia Jones and whoever scores the fall wins the championship.

(Archangel nods her head.)

Archangel: Yes, the odds are seemingly stacked against me. It would appear as if my days as International Champion are numbered. But quite frankly, I’m glad this match is happening. Brittany Kayl deserves a fair opportunity, as does Loretta Inglewood. Due to asinine interference from the likes of Anastasia Jones, neither have gotten a fair shake. Tonight all parties involved, Anastasia included, will get their fair shake. But then I’ll still remain champion when all is said and done.

Janice: Some have said that you and Loretta are secretly working together through all of this.

Archangel: I am working with her only in the sense that she is my tag team partner here tonight, nothing more and nothing less. Anything beyond that is a conspiracy theorist. My duty is to GCW and this International Championship and tonight I will perform my duty to my utmost ability.

[Moments before her big match, Jazmyn Rain stands in front of a whiteboard, looking fiercely determined and confident. The fans greatly cheer her presence as she looks like she’s ready to finally stand up for herself and conquer another demon tonight. She doesn’t look afraid whatsoever about the challenge that’s in front of her. She doesn’t look like she’s playing the victim in any way. All in all, this is a much more confident Jazmyn than what has ever existed in her entire life and she’s about to show that, as she begins to speak.]

Jazmyn: As I go into battle, for the honor of GCW, against Glory Braddock, the biggest tyrant this company has ever known, I’ve realized so many things about her when it comes to the last two years. It all comes down to this one word…

[Jazmyn steps to the side of the whiteboard and in big, red ink, the word “HYPOCRISY” is written in capital letters.]

Jazmyn: HYPOCRISY! Now class, why did Glory Braddock try to prevent me from signing with GCW? Because of my past issues with drugs and psychological concerns regarding my state of mind? Something like that, right? Well, when it comes to her recent history, who is she to talk? Glory, let me ask you a question. Who were you REALLY trying to protect GCW from? Me? Or YOU? Because let’s call it how it REALLY is, Glory! YOU became what YOU feared I would be! Don’t believe me? I mean, did you NOT undergo a forced psychiatric evaluation? Was your power to act NOT suspended before you sold it away due to concerns of your capability to run this company? Okay sure, you never had ‘episodes’ like I did, but the fact of the matter is, you’re no better than what I used to be. You didn’t want me in GCW because you thought that I wasn’t good for GCW’s safety when the biggest threat to safety, Glory, has been YOU the whole time. YOU were the one that put Original Intent together. YOU were the one with the power to put Camelot away and instead, you catered to their every whim. And you know what the sad, honest to god truth is, Glory? It should have never been this way.

I understand that while you fought for GCW two years ago against Aphrodite and Camelot, you put your freedom on the line and you lost. I know what it’s like to be under that kind of pressure. I put my freedom on the line too. Jefferson Bentley. Ring of Fire. and let me tell you something, Glory, had I not survived, had I been Mrs. Jefferson Bentley right here, right now, I would keep on fighting until the very end to be the free woman that I am today, no matter what it cost me. But what did YOU do once Camelot had control of you? You gave up! You willingly became one of them. And in doing so? You threw away every ounce of your identity. When you beat Aphrodite Noel at Resurrection 2015, that was your chance to make it right, and you didn’t. When you seemingly recovered, you had one last chance. You won at Resurrection this year, putting Executive Order to pasture. Instead? You relapsed to what you are now. While Aphrodite is a changed woman now, the fact remains that she was poison to you and yet, you willingly forgive her and welcome her with open arms? Forgiveness is beautiful, don’t get me wrong, but to have ANY sort of relations with her AFTER the fact?

It’s like after everything, I became friends with Myra Lynwood again tomorrow. Wouldn’t reflect well on me, would it? I was strong enough to PERMANENTLY walk away from Myra, I had that strength to stand up to her and to take control from her. Yeah, it took me over two decades but still, I GAINED that strength. I can’t fault you for forgiving Aphrodite, but you ARE at fault for continuing to call her “mother”, for still behaving like you’re a subordinate of her. You’re NOT a subordinate, god damn it! You’re GLORY FUCKING BRADDOCK! ACT LIKE IT! Be STRONG, for ONCE, and ACCEPT who you are. I know I know, I spoke at length about how I wanted a normal life while I had these episodes, but the difference there is that the “psycho druggie” wasn’t who I am at heart. You know, at heart, you’re not “Aphrodite’s daughter”, you’re the self-proclaimed best in the world…

[Jazmyn pauses, hearing quite a raucous cheer over the words she’s saying. The gleam in her eyes increases, as she continues to be fiery and passionate.]

Jazmyn: Why do you think I’ve been so adamant about who you are, Glory? Because I WANT to HUMBLE the ‘best in the world’. I DON’T WANT to beat “Aphrodite’s daughter”, I want to beat the 13-time world champion and make her regret all the hurt she did to me when she tried to block me from GCW. I promise you GCW, and those that have stood by me all the way, that I WILL beat Glory. I BELIEVE I can do it. Maybe she doesn’t, pride goes before the fall after all, but like I said two weeks ago, this match will be won by spirit… something within Glory that’s been broken since the night Aphrodite took control of her… something, Glory, that you’ll never win a 14th world championship without and as far as tonight goes, something you CAN’T and you WON’T beat me without and without question, despite your attempts to take me out before tonight, this match we’re about to have, is still happening. You can’t put me through my worst hell Glory, because I’ve already been there!

[Jazmyn flips the whiteboard over, revealing a writing that says “#BraddockBuster” on it. She has a small chuckle to herself before she turns and leaves the scene, ready for what will definitely be one of her biggest GCW challenges yet!]

5 on 5 Elimination
Team Shotgun (Jay Pride, Kordy, Alice, Cody Lindberg-Knight, Katherine Prescott) vs. Team Livewire (The Very Best Tag Team, Total War, Caitlyn Perry)

FIRST ELIMINATION: After each member of each side got a moment to shine in the early going, both brands were evenly matched with neither having an advantage. It was Alice and Mark O’Brian in the ring. Alice was in control and had just given Mark a double arm DDT to be firmly in control. As she was measuring Mark to finish him off. Krody got in the ring and gave Alice a BUZZSAW KICK!Kordy laughed as she left. Mark then got up, grabbed Alice and gave her a C4! Cover! Three count. ALICE ELIMINATED (Livewire 5, Shotgun 4)

SECOND ELIMINATION: Livewire would remain on control for the next bit, and that would be the case when it was Cody Lindberg-Knight and Caitlyn Perry in the ring. There were questions as to whether Cody was going to be a team player or if he was just talking a load of crap considering he didn’t want to be on the team to begin with. Caitlyn missed with a clothesline. Cody turned her around and… (Inter)national Treasure! Cody answered all doubts by getting the pin and evening things up. CAITLYN PERRY ELIMINATED (4-4 tie)

THIRD ELIMINATION: the score was even, and so was the match as things were definitely back and forth. Eventually, Mark and Katherine Prescott would meet in the ring, just as evenly matched as you would expect. Mark was in control, and he had her in position for a C4 just like he had done to Alice. Katherine would block the move before it was too late. Mark stumbled away, and then back in her direction. Unfortunately, he stumbled right into “Katherine’s Pride!” Katherine followed up with a Starfall Press to get the pin. MARK O’BRIEN ELIMINATED (4-3 Shotgun)

FOURTH ELIMINATION: Shotgun in control!!! They really dominated the pace of things. Jay Pride found herself in the ring with Sophie O’Brien! Jay was incredible, giving Sophie everything she had. Sophie though, raked Pride in the eyes. Sophie brought him down with a shining wizard. Pride would kick out, but that would only delay the inevitable. Sophie then got Pride up and would plant hyim with an Egyptian Destroyer. Despite the best efforts by Pride throughout the match, he wouldn’t recover from that. JAY PRIDE ELIMINATED (3-3 tie)

FIFTH ELIMINATION: Things back to even! Nobody really took control for a while until Kordy Price found herself in the ring with Derek Powers. Derek would end up being no match for Kordy for a while, as she began to dominate the match! Derek missed with a clothesline and Kordy got him with a buzzsaw kick to the head. Still wasn’t enough! Armbar locked in. But Alice returned and broke up the count, leading to a brawl. This spilled to the outside of the ring and security managed to break it up. But not before the referee made the 10 count. KORDY ELIMINATED (3-2 Livewire)

SIXTH ELIMINATION: Livewire is back in charge as Derek, Steve and Sophie took it to Cody and Katherine. The Livewire wrestlers slowly picked apart Katherine, isolating her from Cody. Katherine gave Steve a hurricanrana driver into the mat, FINALLY slowing things down. Katherine tagged Cody back in. Cody got Steve up. INTERNATIONAL TREASURE! That on top of the hurricanrana driver was too much for Steve Powers to handle. STEVE POWERS ELIMINATED (2-2 Tie)

SEVENTH ELIMINATION: Once more, things back to even! Cody handled his own for a bit but with Katherine wanting back in, Cody would be too prideful to tag out and Sophie and Derek took advantage. Once Cody got a breather after a suplex to Sophie, he finally gave in and tagged Katherine. Katherine was in control and had Sophie where she wanted her. Starfall Press? That’s what she was thinking. But Derek shoved her from the top. This lead to Sophie recovering and nailing Katherine with the Egyptian Driver. Forget it. KATHERINE PRESCOTT ELIMINATED (2-1 Livewire)

EIGHTH ELIMINATION: Cody was predictably double teamed by Sophie and Derek. However, Cody would eventually counter and for the next few minutes take charge and singlehandedly keep Shotgun in it, taking it to BOTH of them. After a while, neither Sophie or Derek had an answer for him Dual Nationality to Sophie, who was in serious trouble. Derek hopped on the apron with a crowbar in hand, distracting the referee. Cody sought International Treasure, but Mark O’Brien returned to assault him from behind. Sophie recovered. They both lifted up Cody. Sudden Jolt! Mark left the ring with a smirk on his face. Derek hopped off the apron. Sophie covered Cody and got the three. CODY-LINDBERG KNIGHT ELIMINATED!

WINNERS: TEAM LIVEWIRE! (Survivors: Derek Powers and Sophie O’Brien)

[Total War celebrated what they just accomplished as some fans weren’t too pleased with how they did it. Derek joined in, and Steve wasn’t too far behind. These members of Team Livewire were certainly in good spirits, believing that they had proved themselves to be the superior brand!]

(We see Glory Braddock in her dressing room. She is in her wrestling gear and she looks ready to go. She hears a knocking at her door.)

Glory: Come in!

(The door opens and her father, Glenn Braddock, comes in.)

Glory: Oh, hi daddy!

(She gets up and quickly walks over to the grizzled veteran and embraces him in a tight hug. This surprises Glenn.)

Glenn: To what do I owe this surprise?

Glory: Just for being here. That should be enough, right?

Glenn: Right.

(Glenn is still rather skeptical but he walks into the room, closing the door behind him. He sits down on a bench. Glory sits down next to him.)

Glenn: So are you ready for Jazmyn Rain?

Glory: Of course I am. She should know who she is dealing with but she clearly does not.

Glenn: Oh I think she knows exactly who she is dealing with.

(He shakes his head.)

Glenn: And she knows that she isn’t dealing with Glory Braddock.

Glory: Uh…daddy? I thought we had an agreement…

Glenn: Yes, we had an agreement about me accepting of who you choose to be, but I’ve sat back and watched you throw everything away. You lost your friends, your loved ones, your closest friendships, and even the fans, the fans you used to care about, all of them have abandoned you because of what you’ve allowed yourself to become.

Glory: But mother…

Glenn: Your ‘mother’ Aphrodite Noel doesn’t even approve of your attitude.

(Glory sighs.)

Glory: Well who cares about the damn fans anyway?

Glenn: You do. And if your reaction to that fan earlier was any indication, then you still do.

(Glory sighs.)

Glory: You saw that.

Glenn: I saw all of it. That fan happened to see me afterwards and came to me. Be honest, didn’t that fan strike a nerve with you?

(She nods her head.)

Glory: Yes, but…it’s too difficult…

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: …I am a beautiful WOMAN now, proud of my looks, proud of my body, and I don’t want to give up this luxury just to become that living on the streets loser again.

Glenn: Is that what you think it’s all about? You think this is just an either-or issue?

(He places a hand upon her shoulder.)

Glenn: You can be both. You can be Glory Braddock-Noel but still at the same time bring back the old attitude of The British Bombshell, the attitude that led you to thirteen world championships and three halls of fame.

Glory: And you have no idea how much I want to do that, how badly I want to do that, but I’m not sure I can.

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: I just don’t know…

Backstage, "The Architect" Travis Vessey stands in the parking lot, in front of his 2015 white Convertible. The former Global Champion is donning a black tailor made suit with black tailor pants and a pair of shades on his face. He looks at the camera as he just exists the front seat of his car and smiles.

Travis: Oh look who's here. Trying to get the perfect shot of the future two time Global Tag Team Champion?

Travis chuckles a bit.

Travis: I would too. After all, tonight is a historic night isn't it? Fatal five way for the Global Tag Team Championships. You have Ginger Nation, the current champions. You have Controversy, the team that just can't seem to understand their places and when to take a step back. And even better, Karina Lyrsenko, all of a sudden, feels empowered enough to stand by their side, thinking that she will actually make a difference. You got the Sisterhood, who don't need any introduction. Their accolades, their accomplishments, all are known by everyone. And then you have Golden Class; Gabby Austin and Hayley Gold, one of the best teams in the world and a team that admittedly hasn't gotten the screen time they deserve until now. I get it, now all of you dislike them but when do I say anything trying to please all of you? Why would I do that?

Travis chuckles.

Travis: But, if you were paying attention, I mentioned only four teams there. Why? Because while you have four top notch teams, four very good teams, all four of these teams have one thing in common; they aren't elite. They aren't THE best team in the world because that honor belongs to the final team in this equation; Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower.

Travis smirks.

Travis: It's been months since Christy an I have had our Global Tag Team Champions around our waists where they belong. When we formed our team earlier in the year, I knew it was only a matter of time before we claimed gold. There's a reason why i picked Christy to be my partner after Civil War and that's because she is an elite pro wrestler. And everyone talks about Rocky O'Reily and JeMarcus Avery but the stars of Legacy was Cody Lindberg-Knight and Christy Hightower. This is a woman that somehow never is in the conversation for best female wrestlers in GCW when she deserves to be. On our first night, on the biggest stage of them all, Resurrection, we won those Tag Team Titles. And what a moment it was.

Travis pauses.

Travus: And then unfortunately, a month later, we lost them without even being pinned. Ever since then, we've been uncrowned champions. Even after losing our rematch, we still never lost those titles in the first place. But we've been building back up. Thanks to the benefits of great representation, Christy and I have stayed relevant and now we are back in the mix, where we've always should have been. But the thing is, it just seems like no one wants us to hold those titles. I mean, Christy and I had a championship match a month ago and it was you Controversy that interfered and cost us that chance. It wasn't your place to stick your nose into our business but, that's why we're here and that's why you're here, really. the only reason you Destiny Skye and you Hannah Myers are in this match is because you interfered with Christy and I's business. And let me tell you, that won't happen again.

Travis takes off his shades.

Travis: But there's a twist to all of this here. You see, this is not just any match ladies and gentleman, it's an Elinination match and it's not just any Elimination match, it's a Tables Elimination match. Now I'm a wrestler and so these matches don't interest me. But anything to take back what's ours is what I'm going to do. At least in this setting, no one will screw us, no one will cost us another shot at regaining what is ours. Christy and I are the elite team in professional wrestling and that's a fact all of you are going to have to accept. Ginger Nation, we have a deal. We're the two best teams in this match and together, we can wipe out Skye and Myers, we can wipe out Angelica and Kayla Jones and we can get rid of Hayley Gold and Gabby Austin. But once it's done to us two, alliances go out of the window because on this night, this is the night where Christy and I FINALLY take what has ALWAYS been ours. And all of you will walk out of this building all going through tables courtesy of the Architect of Your Destruction and the Born Winner. See ya on the court.

Travis smirks as he walks away from the screen.

[Survival of the Fittest fades to the hallway again and Victoria is seen walking in it as opposed to standing in it as she was earlier in the night. With her world title challenge moments away, Victoria remains confident. So much thoughts are running through her head, but that train of thought is interrupted for the moment by the presence of Janice King. Victoria stops walking for the moment, and her body language indicates that she isn’t really feeling the pressure tonight.]

Janice: Vicky, sorry about this being last minute and all, but when you consider developments…

[Victoria takes it in stride and smiles for a few brief moments.]

Victoria: Right. Developments. It’s okay. I know the score. Tables, Ladders and Chairs? Alright. No pressure off of my back, I’ll say that for a fact.

Janice: I’m glad to see tha tyou’re confident. But the fact of the matter is, you CAN’T ignore coincidences.

Victoria: Coincidences?

Janice: Well, considering what you’re about to get into, don’t you find it ironically eerie that your first world title shot in over a year here in GCW is taking place in some form of ladder match, considering that it’s the match you lost the title to Mary-Allison Chainz in the first place? You don’t find that to be a bad omen?

Victoria: Bad omen? So, you’re just going to dismiss the possibility that Chantelle picked that match just to stick it to me and fuck with my head considering it’s public knowledge that at one point, I spent months harping on that title loss and how it deeply affected me? I’m not SAYING that’s why she picked that match, though it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case. No, I don’t find it to be a ‘bad omen’. It’s a coincidence, Janice. I am not bothered by it.

Janice: But you also can’t ignore, you know, triple threat match and all.

Victoria: What does triple threat have to do with it?

Janice: The last time you fought for a World Championship in GCW, on Pay-Per-View, it was the triple threat ironman match against Michael McKay and Alexander Midas and not only did you lose that match, you bottomed out and completely fell out of the world title picture. This might be your only chance in the near future if you lose, barring a Civil War win in a few months.

[Victoria sighs, starting to become annoyed with this ‘superstitious’ line of questioning.]

Victoria: Janice, can you do me a favor?

Janice: What’s that?

Victoria: With all due respect, be quiet. Seriously. You’re making FAR too much of a big deal. I know, I used to do that a lot when I was “vainglorious”, but hello, that’s not me anymore. I understand the worry and the concern, but the fact that I lost the title in a ladder match or that I lost the last triple threat I was in over a year ago… in the moment, as in right now, what does all of that even mean? That both those nights you mentioned weren’t my nights? Okay. And? Why don’t you talk about the flipside of that? Why don’t you talk about how on the night I won my first ever world title, I actually won a ladder match to get there? Why can’t you talk about the POSITIVE and mention how when Kayla and I won the tag titles earlier this year, that was a multiple team match, or how I eventually bounced back and got my redemption against Chainz and Midas, and fulfilled my promise to Michael? My point is, Janice, I don’t need you to treat me like I still have the mentality I did a few months ago. I’ve grown beyond that and I believe in my heart of hearts it’s going to lead me becoming GCW World Champion tonight. Triple threat? TLC? So what. Two more nuggets to the equation, little more than that. Tonight, Shotgun is going to have the world champion that they have deserved for a LONG time.

Janice: But what if you…

Victoria: Janice…

Janice: It IS a fair question considering the odds are against you.

Victoria: If that’s the way things go, then fine. But that doesn’t make me any less of a wrestler, a person or a woman and while I can be stubborn at times, and while I can, at times, push too hard here and there, and while I know being GCW World Champion isn’t easy, I ALSO know that if worse comes to worse, there’s no damn way I’m going to wait 12 months for my next world title shot again. So please, let it be. I’m a strong girl, okay? No matter what happens, that’s never going to change. Chantelle may be a representation of what I used to be, and Julia may represent what I would have turned into had I not come to my senses, I’m not afraid of anything with what’s coming up.

[With that, Victoria walks by Janice, strongly retaining her confidence with what lies ahead, in spite of coincidental omens, long odds, everything she’s had to overcome, among other things that may stand in her way of being GCW World Champion again.]

Television Championship
Queen Mamba vs Nate Lawson vs Adrian Waters (champion)

[Adrian Waters, with so many punitive stips against him, seemed to be going in facing long odds. Those odds would get longer when the obvious happened and Nate and Mamba worked together against him at the start of the match. Adrian tried his best to keep the two on one attack at bay, but in the end, Nate and Mamba were just too skilled to deal with on his own. Mamba gave him a cross body from the top rope as Nate hoisted him up. Nate would give him a suplex into a pin, but Mamba broke it up and so ended THAT alliance as the two traded punches, submissions, moves, you name it. Things would be even between the two, but ultimately, Mamba took control in spite of her inexperience and she would bring Nate down with a headlock takeover leading into a backslide pin. Nate was in trouble it seemed, but Adrian broke up the count. Adrian and Mamba were the next two to lock horns. Mamba was on fire, shoving Adrian back into the corner after a bit, but a corner splash missed and Adrian tactically broke her down from there, making sure she wouldn’t get up off the mat with various sleeper and nerve holds. Eventually, he let her breathe, only to bring her down with a powerbomb. Cover! Nate broke it up! FINALLY, Adrian and Nate were to meet one on one. Nate held nothing back, and as a result: dominated! No matter how many times Adrian tried to run, Nate would find some way to catch up to him, culminating with a tornado DDT from the apron to the steel steps that busted Adrian open!

Nate rolled Adrian back in the ring. He went to the top and connected with a diving headbutt. Yet, Mamba rolled him up into a schoolboy and Nate kicked out. Nate and Mamba would fight for a while until Adrian recovered. Adrian went after Nate, not caring about Mamba taking shots at him too. Adrian eventually back suplexed Mamba to take her out of the equation and unleashed Fury at Nate. The following would happen in order, during the middle of the action: Adrian brought Nate down with a cutter. Mamba broke up the pinfall. Mamba locked in the Toxin Chamber on Adrian. Adrian was seconds from tapping before Nate broke it up. Nate took down Mamba with a powerbomb-to-facebuster move. Adrian broke up the pinfall. Nate brought down Adrian with a powerslam. Two count. Mamba took out Nate with a double knee backbreaker! Nate kicked out. Adrian with the vicious shoulderbreaker to Mamba. Mamba kicked out. The war raged on. Adrian brought the belt into the mix. Adrian wanted to use it on Mamba, but saw Nate getting up. Adrian went for it. Nate ducked. Nate with the big boot sending the title into Adrian’s face! Adrian rolled out. Mamba returned to the fray. Nate and Mamba would battle. Eventually, Mamba took control and hit a mushroom stomp. Mamba didn’t cover. Instead she went back to the top. Nate sat up. Snake Charmer… NO! Nate got up and CAUGHT HER! ULTIMATE SPINEBUSTER!!!! Nate went for the cover immediately! Adrian slid back in the ring to break up the count… TOO LATE!!! Nate got the pinfall JUST before he got there.]

WINNER and NEW GCW TV Champion: Nate Lawson!

[The fans exploded as Adrian decompressed in stunned silence! Nate rolled out of the ring and picked up the TV Championship that was at ringside after Adrian got booted out of the ring. The referee was there to raise his hand as the celebration begun. Nate had a pleasant smirk on his face while Adrian was seated next to the laid out Queen Mamba, seething and with a huge, bitter, scowl on his face as he had to take in the sight of his bitter rival now having what WAS his title.]

We go to the backstage area, where Mike Michaels is standing by, mic in hand. Behind him is a young man, back turned to the camera... the only thing we see is the back of his jacket, with the words 'INTERNATIONAL GODSEND' emblazoned on it. Mike grins, patting the young man on the back before he speaks.

Mike: No interviewers tonight, because Ol' Simba is going to be doing the introductions! I told you, GCW, I told you... I had a new client who was going to make shockwaves here, and one thing about Simba, he never lies! So Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you the man... the myth... the International Godsend himself... Dominic Baine!

The man behind Mike slowly turns around, revealing a grinning face and an aura that exudes arrogance. Mike holds the microphone up for Dominic Baine to speak.

Dominic: So... this is GCW, huh? The cream of the crop, the best of the best, come here to compete, right?

Dominic shakes his head and gives a thumbs down.

Dominic: What an absolute joke. This promotion is like a giant turd in the punchbowl of professional wrestling... or, it WAS, until I came to class up the joint! I'm a far superior product to the cheap brands polluting this place! Where should I even begin?

Mike: You could be here all night.

Dominic: Too true. Too true. Let's start with Victoria Salinas, who likes to go babbling non-stop about her issues... I beg someone, please gag that bitch, already! There's got Chantelle Chambers, and what is it she likes to say? 'All Eyes on Me'? Uh-Uh, sweetheart. Those peepers? They're all now on the new hot thing, yours truly! Then there's the World Champ, Julia Braddock, The second-rate version of her third-rate cousin, sister, whatever, Glory. PUH-lease! Chumps, all of them... gonna be like taking candy from a baby when I come for some gold!

Dominic slaps his head, as if he just remembered something.

Dominic: How could I almost forget... that's just the Shotgun brand! On the Livewire side of things, you got that pea-brained idiot, Timothy Myers, running around as their Global Champ! I'm surprised he hasn't tried to pawn the belt off for some crack money at this point! Oh, and you got Jazmyn Rain and her crazy looney-tunes issues. 'Oh, I'm nuts, now I'm not, now I'm nuts,now I'm not!' Peh. There's Glory Braddock... who thinks she's a younger womans daughter, boy if that ain't creepy! Oh, and I've been meaning to ask... Mike, what the Hell is a Myra Lynwood, exactly?

Mike: No clue, Dom.

Dominic snaps his fingers.

Dominic: Oh yeah! She's the nutty bitch who tells us all her lifes story, as if she thinks we're on some fucking daytime soap opera! Lynwood, Rain and Salinas... seriously, they need to be inserted with a 'mute' button and have their twitter accounts deleted. Newsflash! No one cares about your lives, you idiots! We just want you to shut the hell up! Oh well, they're good for one thing... a great cure for insomnia!

Dominic and Mike share a laugh.

Dominic: But seriously, if that's the best GCW has to offer, taking over this place is going to be oh-too easy! I conquered Japan, Canada, Mexico, the UK... and now I'll conquer the so-called best of the best here in the U. S. of A! I mean, if I can conquer wrestling promotions from superior countries, I sure as hell can do it in this shithole of a country! Because when you're great as me... well, success is virtually a guarantee! Dominic Baine, remember the name, because GCW is never gonna be the same! Now, time to exit stage left!

Dominic makes his leave. Mike waits a few moments, before turning to the camera.

Mike: Back to you chumps! Hey Dom, wait up for me!

Mike rushes after his new client, as we go back to ringside.

International Championship
Strange Bedfellows Tag Match.
Brittany Kayl and Anastasia Jones vs Loretta Inglewood and The Archangel

[Brittany Kayl starts out against The Archangel. The two women chain wrestle for the first several minutes of the match with neither gaining a decisive edge until Anastasia Jones blind tags herself in. Jones blindsides Archangel with an enziguri. A snap suplex, a superkick, and a double arm ddt later and Anastasia goes for a cover but just gets a two. Anastasia works over the legs and arms in a variety of submission holds and technical wrestling. Eventually Kayl blind tags herself back in. Jones and Kayl begin to argue amongst themselves and this allows Archangel time to recover. She floors Anastasia with Our Lady Peace, sending her to the outside. She goes for Our Lady of Sorrows but Kayl counters it into a tombstone! She covers but Loretta breaks up the pin! Kayl chases Loretta out of the ring. Kayl turns back around into a superkick from Anastasia! Anastasia returns to her corner, while Archangel crawls towards her corner. She tags out to Loretta! Loretta with a savate kick, a shining wizard, and then a lionsault to Kayl but she doesn’t go for the cover. She pulls Loretta up and whips her into the corner. Anastasia blind tags herself back in. Kayl with a spear! Kayl with a Kayl-KO to Loretta! Anastasia in but Kayl meets her with rights and lefts! The two partners brawl! Loretta recovers, makes a tag to Archangel, and then goes up top. She comes off with Purification to Anastasia! Kayl drops Loretta with Reality Bites! Kayl covers Loretta but the referee informs her that Loretta isn’t legal. Archangel with Our Lady Peace, knocking Kayl out of the ring. Jones goes for another superkick but Archangel ducks, hits the ropes, and then comes off with Our Lady of Sorrows! Archangel covers and gets the pin!]
WINNERS: The Archangel & Loretta Inglewood, still GCW International Champion The Archangel

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT FROM #GINGERNATION AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS AND/OR OPINIONS OF GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (although they kind of should, because we’re that awesome)

Our scene rises in shades of red. We see Jenni “Jinxy” Anderson, #GingerAllison Lorraine, and #GingerEnigma standing inside a red-hued classroom.

#GingerAllison: How many times has Controversy THOUGHT they had us beat?

(Enigma jumps up and down and raises her hand.)

Enigma: Oh! Oh! Can I answer that?!

#GingerAllison: Yes, Enigma.

Enigma: A BUNCH OF TIMES!

Jenni gently pats Enigma on the head. Allison chuckles.

#GingerAllison: That is quite right, Enigma. A ‘bunch’ of times. But they always failed. Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower thought they had us and they f ailed. Over in UWA, they thought they had #GingerNation dead to rights but our girls representing the nation proved once again that you cannot stop the nation.

Enigma: MERDE!

#GingerAllison: Now suddenly Allison Mayberry thinks she has us in a corner because we’re defending against four other teams? And one team gets to have that loser Karina Lysenko in their corner, negated our supposed “advantage”…

She shakes her head.

#GingerAllison: Sisterhood, Vessey & Christy, Golden Class, but more importantly Controversy will all learn here tonight that the #GingerNation always has a trick or three up its sleeve.

Enigma looks at her sleeveless top and shrugs.

Enigma: But I’m not wearing any sleeves!

#GingerAllison: It doesn’t matter. What matters is that the GCW #GingerTag Team Championships will be successfully defended here tonight. Hashtag that, bitches.

North American Championship
AJ Cleary vs Aphrodite Noel

[AJ Cleary with several knee strikes, martial arts kicks, and chops that staggers Aphrodite Noel. A dropkick sends her to the outside. AJ with a plancha over the top onto Noel. He rolls her back inside and then connects with a missile dropkick to the champion. He goes to lock in a sharpshooter but Noel kicks him in the butt sending him shoulder first into the steel turnbuckle. Noel with a shoulder breaker. Noel with an arm bar. She continues to work over the arm with a variety of submissions and technical wrestling moves. She goes for a crippler crossface but he fights his way to the ropes. Noel goes for Ex-Communication but AJ ducks out of the way and connects with a pele kick. AJ works over her legs with a variety of submissions and technical wrestling strikes. After that AJ locks her up with a sharpshooter! Noel manages to reach the ropes. AJ drags her back to the center and reapplies the hold! Noel again reaches the ropes! He goes for it a third time but this time she counters with a small package and AJ kicks out just before the three! AJ with a short arm clothesline! AJ goes for a Kickout DDT but Noel counters it and then connects with Ex-Communication! She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Aphrodite Noel

(We cut backstage where we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, the UWA Queen of the Ring Championship belt draped over her left shoulder and the GCW World Heavyweight Championship belt draped over her right shoulder. Standing with her is GCW’s roving Hall of Fame reporter Janice King.)

Janice: I am here with the reigning GCW World…

Julia: Ahem…

(Janice blinks curiously.)

Janice: What?

Julia: You got it wrong. Try again.

(Janice sighs.)

Janice: I am here with the Queen of the Ring and GCW World Heavyweight Champion, Julia Braddock.

(The champion grins from ear to ear.)

Julia: That’s better. A person of my stature deserves the proper recognition.

(She holds up both of her championship belts.)

Julia: Queen of the Ring Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, a champion across two companies. How can you deny my greatness, Janice? How can ANYONE deny my greatness? Now am I going to run around calling myself a queen again?

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: No, those days are long gone. But am I The Best in the World?

(Again she nods her head.)

Julia: Oh yes!

Janice: That claim will be tested in a big way tonight. Are you prepared to go up against Victoria Salinas AND Chantelle Chambers?

Julia: I made Chambers tap out and I pinned her. I’ve proven time and time again that I am superior to Chambers in every way. Why should I be worried about her? As for Victoria, she may be disappointed in the tactics that I chose, but I don’t really care. I was merely getting payback. I was getting retribution. If she can’t accept that, then that’s her problem. That’s the way the world works and guess who happens to be the champion of the world?

(She motions to herself.)

Julia: Me…The Kensington Knockout…and it doesn’t matter what type of match I fight the two of them in, I will win…no matter what.

X-Division Championship
Lumberjack Match.
Isabella Harker vs Tiffany Manning (champion)

[You would think that with a lumberjack match, Tiffany Manning would have nowhere to hide from Isabella Harker, right? Well, that would be the case as there were definitely some anti-Tiffany people ranging from Madame Santos, The Baers and Adam Craig. However, there were also some PRO-Tiff lumberjacks, led by, of course, Pierce Manning and also including Matthew Bowden, Fury and Tyson Kenneth, O’Reilly. Needless to say, Tiffany tried to avoid Isabella as much as possible, using her supporters as shields. Isabella would have spurts of offense when she was able to catch up to her, bringing the crowd to its feet, but unfortunately, she’d be caught off guard from Pierce or someone else on her side distracting her. At one point, Tiffany sumped Isabella over the top rope and out of the ring, which would have eliminated her if this was the Civil War match but instead, Tiffany ‘collapsed’ to the floor and claimed she had a knee injury. The referee would check on her as Pierce led a mass assault on Isabella. This brought the others to the fray and sure enough, lumberjack warfare would break out. Isabella escaped the fray and Tiff got up, went to the top rope and cross bodied Isabella to the mat, obviously playing possum. Tiff went on a rampage, bashing Isabella into the ringpost and tossing her back in the ring.

As the lumberjacks brawled, the next few moments would be disturbing, to say the least. Tiffany strangled Isabella, continuing to scream “I LOVED YOU! I LOVED YOU” Tiff tried to tear Isabella’s hair out. The referee tried to stop it, but she shoved him away and applied a sleeper hold, the crowd giving her a sarcastic cheer over the fact that she actually used a wrestling move. After Isabella seemed to fade, Tiffany laid her down and then got on her and… forced a kiss on her before pinning her in a way that… wasn’t quite PG. Isabella kicked out which sent Tiffany into a further rage. Tiffany then kept punching her while she was down, screaming things like “I HATE YOU!”, “YOU BROKE ME” and even “DIE!” The pro-Tiff lumberjacks were in control, but then JASON REDFIELD, who had been wanting to make his presence felt on Shotgun for quite sometime, walked down the ramp with a chair and technically being a lumberjack himself, started smacking people in the head. Down went Bowden, Fury, O’Reilly! He made his way to Pierce who tried to stop him, but he got knocked down for his troubles. The Anti-Tiff lumberjacks took command. Tiff went for a moonsault. DODGED! Isabella was up. Itff begged her for mercy. Isabella went after her, but Tiff rolled out of the ring. She tried to escape but...she found herself face to face with EVERYONE that stood AGAINST her!. They quickly surrounded her and Tiffany panicked, knowing she was trapped. Isabella left the ring, grabbed her from behind and threw her back in there. She then gave her a running knee as she tried to crawl away.

And it would be ALL Isabella from there.

Power prowess? Yep. German Suplex? Check! Powerbomb? Check. Running powerslam? Check. It quickly got to the point where Tiffany was running out of gas as her lack of experience was truly beginning to catch up to her. It wouldn’t get better. “Unseen Knee/“Back To Dust” combo. Tiff’s head bounced off Harker’s knee and right back into the mat. “Followed Footsteps? Count on it! Isabella gave stomp after stomp after stomp to the back of the champion’s head, basically unleashing ALL of the anger and all of the pain that Tiffany had put her through over the last few months. How about a “Crushing Blow”? Sure! The Polish Hammer essentially took out all of what was left of Tiffany Manning. Isabella though, wasn’t done yet. She watched Tiff slowly squirm and rise to her feet, the crowd eating up every moment. Tiff begged for mercy once more, clinging to Isabella for dear life when she got near her. Isabella responded by vaulting Tiffany in the air and… THE STAKE! The crowd exploded as Isabella covered and broke the heart of Tiffany Manning once more!]

WINNER and NEW GCW X-Division Champion: Isabella Harker

[Redfield smirked and walked up the ramp, satisfied with the outcome. Pierce recovered and quickly pulled his sister out of the ring. Isabella was handed the title and she began to celebrate, but she wasn’t alone in the celebration as all the anti-Tiffany lumberjacks slid into the ring and joined in on the celebration. Lindsay Carter and Leviticus hoisted Isabella on their shoulders, almost as if she was the conquering heroine as she raised the X-Division title over her head. Isabella felt joy and relief that this entire thing with Tiffany was finally over as the anti-Tiff celebration continued!]

(Backstage we find Skuld walking alone through the backstage area. Joey Michaels is rushing to catch up with her.)

Joey: Sierra!

(Skuld ignores him.)

Joey: Sierra!

(Skuld ignores him again. Joey sighs…)

Joey: SKULD!

(Finally she stops. Joey catches up to her and then she turns to face him.)

Skuld: …what?

Joey: What the hell happened out there?

Skuld: You won. You have nothing to complain about.

Joey: I’m not complaining about the victory. I don’t even care about the victory. What I care about is you. WHY did you abandon your partner? Why did you abandon Nirvana tonight?

Skuld: If you think that Sierra has returned then you are sorely mistaken. My reason for leaving Skogul, my sister Valkyrie, alone to her own devices is for me alone to know.

Joey: But Sierra…

Skuld: No…I am Skuld. And I am here to PROTECT Sierra…

Joey: Protect her from what?

(Skuld turns and walks away without answering Joey’s question.)

Glory Braddock vs Jazmyn Rain
[This deeply personal match started with the two of them circling one another. Glory seemed a bit surprised that Jazmyn didn’t just come out of the gate like a house of fire and that she remained calm. They finally went at it after a minute and the two of them were quite evenly matched. There was no clear advantage and Jazmyn was shoved back into a corner. Jazmyn shoved Glory away Glory responded with a slap that set Jazmyn off. Jazmyn decked her with a punch much to Glory’s surprise. Glory got up and THEN that’s when Jazmyn came out like a house of fire, keeping Glory grounded for a but. After giving her a scoop slam, Jazmyn went for a running knee, but Glory tripped her up, grabbing at the same right ankle that she had been targetting in recent weeks. And then, that’s when Glory took control. After Jazmyn fell, she got up and stomped the ankle, and from that point on, targetted it heavily. A half Boston crab with a torque on that ankle proved to be quite painful, but Jazmyn was able to will her way out of it. Glory then got downright nasty, taking full control after she brought her down with a swinging necbkreacker. The count went to no avail. A tilt-o-whil slam didn’t get Glory a three count either, nor did a flying elbow from the top rope. Either way, it didn’t matter. As the match went into the middle stages, the 13-time world champion was showing why she was a 13-time world champion, being in command.

Glory got Jazmyn up to her feet, and tried to trip her up at the ankle again, but Jazmyn saw it coming and blocked it. Jazmyn was able to improvise a DDT that would lead to her first cover, but obviously, Glory kicked out at 2. Still, this gave Jazmyn enough breathing room to get back into it and she locked in a cobra clutch to affirm that fact. Glory was about to break the hold as she got to a vertical base, but Jazmyn would stab a knee into her spine and give her a modified STO! THAT would be the move that would put her in control as despite the ankle bothering her, Jazmyn took to the sky. Glory didn’t seem to know what hit her. Top rope suicide plancha! Springboard forearm! Shining wizard! Each move, while impressive, did do some damage to herself as well, as she was gingerly walking. Still, after a running knee, Jazmyn covered, but again, Glory kicked out. Jazmyn would remain calm as she went to the submissions. A rearnaked choke wouldn’t put Glory away, but it still proved effective as Glory was completely grounded. Jazmyn connected with a Northern Lights. Glory kicked out again. Jazmyn was starting to get frustrated as she tried to figure out how she was going to win this, especially on one bad ankle. But she looked at Glory, and had every reason to smile, as she looked just about winded. As the match went into its late stages, Glory sat up and Jazmyn stepped away. Glory was starting to show some doubt. She knew Jazmyn came to play, and that fact surprised her.

Jazmyn went for another kick to the skull. Big mistake. Glory caught the ankle again, tripped her up, and applied an ankle lock, almost immediately going for the grapevine. Jazmyn was in some SERIOUS agony now. Glory kept screaming and yelling at her to tap. She refused, but she seemed like she would have no other choice soon. When Glory called her a “psycho druggie”, that’s what got Jazmyn going. She clawed her way to the ropes, SOMEHOW making it! The crowd exploded as Glory reluctantly broke the hold. She dragged Jazmyn to the corner, setting her up for the Excelsis Dio! Nope! Jaz caught a second wind and RAIN DROP! The fans exploded! The cover! NO!!!! Glory kicked out! Jazmyn slowly got up. She stepped through the ropes. On one leg, she springboarded herself into a Rain Splash attempt… BLOCKED! Glory got up, frustrated! She then got Jazmyn up, then turned her around! GLORIFICATION!!!! The crowd fell silent! Glory turned her around and confidently covered… but Jazmyn KICKED OUT!!! Glory’s eyes widened in total shock and disbelief and the crowd went nuts. Her face told the story of total denial. She got up, almost shaking. Jazmyn wasn’t moving. Glory at that point decided she had proven what she wanted to prove and left the ring. The crowd booed her, as she was seemingly about to repeat what she had done to Angelica Jones all over again. But then, DARIAN ANDREWS walked down the ramp and blocked her exit. Glory dared him to hit her, knowing she'd win by DQ if he did. Instead, Darian cornered Glory and went back in when she saw Jazmyn was still down. Glory went over to her. She got her up, pressing her hand against her jaw, telling her “never belonged in GCW” to her face! She set up for the Glorification again! Jazmyn countered by shoving her into the turnbuckle. Jazmyn limped toward her as Glory stumbled back. Jazmyn grabbed her again. RAIN DROP! She then went back to the apron and using all the strength she had left, she went for the RAIN SPLASH again. This time… she GOT IT!!!! Jazmyn hooked the leg and the three count was made, sending this crowd into a happy riot!]

WINNER: Jazmyn Rain

[Jazmyn obviously had a hard time standing after the battle she just went through, but the pain was worth it as she got to her knees with a smile on her face. The referee helped her up as she was doing the best she can to stay light on her feet. Jazmyn looked down at Glory, knowing she just won a huge war! She not only proved her wrong and proved that she deserved to be in GCW, she not only put Original Intent away for good, but personally, she avenged much of her pride against the very person that never wanted her in the company to begin with. As Darian smirked at ringside, knowing he repaid a good deed Jazmyn had done for him months ago, Jazmyn celebrated with the crowd for a while, sharing this special moment with as many as she could.]

(We cut backstage where we see Hannah Myers and Destiny Skye standing side by side, both are ready for their upcoming match for the tag team championships.)

Hannah: Tonight is our night. We’ve been fighting and struggling for a very long time, we’ve endured the gang assaults and other tricks from #GingerNation, and yet we are here, we made it to Survival of the Fittest ready to challenge for the Global Tag Team Championship.

Destiny: That’s right and it doesn’t really matter how many other teams you throw in there, three…four…five…six…hell, put all of them in there against us, because Controversy is sick and tired of being denied! We are sick and tired of #GingerNation cheating their way to the top! That ends tonight when we become the GCW Global Tag Team Champions.

Hannah: And the #GingerNation may THINK they have the numbers game, but is that true?

(She shakes her head.)

Hannah: Not tonight!

Destiny: Tonight we brought backup. Karina Lysenko has gladly offered her assistance to back us up. She will make sure that third #GingerNation member doesn’t get involved and at the end of the day the best team will win. And that best team will be Hannah Myers and Destiny Skye, Controversy!

(We cut to a darker part of the backstage area. We find a female silhouette lurking in the shadows. Just then that female emerges from the shadows revealing herself to be The Archangel, GCW International Champion.)

Archangel: Brittany Kayl and Anastasia Jones both claimed to be treated unfairly…

(She smirks.)

Archangel: …they now have had their shot and I beat them both. Many pointed towards an unhealthy relationship between myself and Loretta Inglewood, but once again I have proven them all to be wrong. Inglewood is merely a friend, nothing more. She is also someone who claims to be turning over a new leaf. If she is honest, I will give her that chance. If she is playing me for a fool, then she shall pay. But she knows and understands this.

(She points at the camera.)

Archangel: Just as everyone else on Livewire should know…if you try to bring chaos and anarchy to Livewire, you will have to deal with The Archangel. I represent Livewire and GCW as the GCW International Champion and I will not stand by and let chaos be the status quo. The norm, the status quo, it is now defined by me…it is defined by The Archangel.

World Tag Team Championship Match
Elimination, Tornado Rules
High Voltage vs Sedona Sky (champions)

[Brooklyn and Olivia start out with quick strikes to Chelsea and Andrea. The four brawl but Brooklyn and Olivia gain the advantage quickly and then a pair of dropkicks send Chelsea and Andrea to the outside. Brooklyn and Olivia connect with stereo baseball slides to the outside into head scissor takedowns onto Chelsea and Andrea. Brooklyn rolls Chelsea back into the ring. Brooklyn with a snap suplex and then a shining wizard. She covers but just gets a two. Brooklyn whips her into the High Voltage corner where she tags out to Olivia. Olivia with a springboard hurricinrana to Chelsea. Olivia and Brooklyn isolate and take apart Chelsea. Brooklyn is in when she goes for a whip but Chelsea reverses. Andrea gets a cheap shot onto Brooklyn allowing Chelsea to connect with a code breaker. Chelsea and Andrea then isolate Brooklyn and slow the pace down considerably. This goes on for several minutes until a mistake from Chelsea allows Brooklyn to tag out to Olivia. The pace is picked right back up as High Voltage goes full force against Sedona Sky! They deliver Static to Chelsea and then Electroshock to Andrea! They go for Grounded but Chelsea ducks out of the way and then Andrea drops Brooklyn with a Busaiku Knee! Chelsea and Andrea with Crown Jewels to Olivia! Chelsea covers…1…2…3NOOO! Olivia kicks out! They take Brooklyn and go for Utopia but Brooklyn ducks out of the way and the Busaiku knee strikes the referee instead! Brooklyn connects with Seeing Stars to Chelsea! Brooklyn comes off the top with The Night Cap! But then she turns around into a title belt shot to the face from Andrea! Olivia spears Andrea to the outside and the two women brawl on the outside! Meanwhile both Chelsea and Brooklyn are down while the referee gets up…Chelsea turns over and places an arm across Brooklyn…1…2…3NOO! Andrea is tagged back in…Brooklyn and Andrea brawl in the ring…Brooklyn takes advantage with Seeing Stars on Andrea! Brooklyn hesitates to cover, worried perhaps about what Myra’s reaction would be. This allows Andrea to lunge and make the tag to Chelsea! Chelsea and Andrea with The Crown Jewels on Brooklyn! Chelsea covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Sedona Sky

(Julia Braddock is walking through the backstage area in her wrestling gear and with her world championship belt in tow. She spots her sister, Glory, coming down from the opposite direction. Glory just lost her match against Jazmyn Rain. Julia smirks as she approaches Glory.)

Julia: Glory!

(She approaches her and embraces her in a hug.)

Julia: I saw your match. I am so sorry that you lost.

Glory: It happens.

Julia: Mother won, you lost, and now it’s my turn.

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Julia: I guess two wins out of three are not bad.

Glory: You’re assuming you’re going to win.

Julia: We’re of the Braddock-Noel line, dear sister. It’s a foregone conclusion.

(Julia chuckles.)

Julia: Well, for MOST of us it would be a foregone conclusion.

Glory: What’s that supposed to mean?

Julia: After seeing your performance tonight, after seeing you FAIL against Jazmyn Rain, I’m beginning to question you. I’m wondering if you’ve…regressed.

(Glory sneers.)

Glory: I have not!

Julia: Let’s hope not. Does anyone TRULY want the old Glory Braddock back?

(Julia chuckles as she walks off.)

Global Tag Team Championship Match
Elimination Tables Match
Golden Class vs The Sisterhood vs Travis Vessey & Christy Hightower vs Controversy vs GingerNation {Jenni Anderson and The Ginger Enigma} (champions)

[The odds were STACKED against the champions, not only dealing with four hungry challengers, but also the fact that Karina Lysenko was at ringside to keep Allison Lorraine at bay and essentially neutralize her. Still, it was an all out war. Controversy went after Ginger Nation. Golden Class was reluctant to fight the Sisterhood at the start of the match for obvious reasons. Christy Hightower went after the Sisterhood, expecting Travis Vessey to help her. Travis though, was more interested in the pact he made with Ginger Nation, helping them with Controversy and resulting in a three on two assault. This left Golden Class to go after Christy, who then was on the bad end of a 4 on 1 assault as a result.]

FIRST ELIMINATION: This continued for a small bit. Things, however, got worse for Ginger Nation when Destiny back body dropped Julia out of the ring and she twisted her ankle upon landing. EMT’s came down and declared her unfit to continue, but with the Freebird rule applying to matches, it didn’t matter as Allison went in and fought. Karina didn’t do anything, understanding the circumstances as Julia was carried to the back. A table was set up and Christy was about to be eliminated. But Angelica lost her temper and went after Gabby, causing Hayley and Kayla to try and break things up, giving Christy time to recover. Allison and Jenni isolated Hannah. Travis worked on Destiny. Christy went to help him. Table set up. Travis was about to powerbomb Destiny through the table. Christy LOW BLOWED HIM! Christy then assaulted Travis for a bit, before she brought him down with a codebreaker and walked out of the ring. Destiny recovered. She went to the top. Travis recovered and Destiny leaped and gave him a dragonrana sending him through the table!

ELIMINATED: Travis Vessey and Christy Hightower

SECOND ELIMINATION: Destiny helped out Hannah in dealing with Jenni and Allison and things evened up on that end of things. Meanwhile, Angelica and Gabby just wouldn’t stop fighting. Gabby shoved Angelica into Hayley, who then fell into Kayla in the corner. Kayla, feeling provoked, went after Hayley and the brawl was on between the Sisterhood and Golden Class. Hayley would be the one that set up a table when she got a breather. She and Kayla both blocked attempts from the other to suplex each other through a table. Gabby brought Angelica down with a spinning DDT. Kayla would clothesline herself and Hayley out of the ring and onto the floor. Gabby went to the top rope. Angelica got up. Angelica then surprised Gabby by running up to meet her at the top rope. The two exchanged punches for a while before Angelica grabbed Gabby by the head and gave her a suplex sending BOTH OF THEM through the table… and resulting in a double elimination!

ELIMINATED: The Sisterhood & Golden Class

FINAL ELIMINATION: It came down to Ginger Nation and Controversy with neither side giving an inch. Karina slid in a table that would take a while to be set up. Hannah got dumped out of the ring. Destiny was in serious trouble now. Double DDT! Allison then hoisted Hannah on her shoulders as Jenni went to the top. They were about to give a Doomsday Device to Destiny through the table. However, Destiny would counter it with a sunset flip powerbomb. Hannah got back into it and shoved Jenni off the top rope. FINALLY, Controversy had Ginger Nation in a fair and balanced scenario and they took full advantage. Allison was broken down tactically,.culminating with a stereo superkick that took her out of the ring. Jenni’s turn! Finally, Ginger Nation had the numbers against them. Flight of An Angel! Jenni was out. Controversy got Jenni up near the table. They grabbed her by the throat, seemingly about to chokeslam her through it. And then both of them were smacked from behind with a steel chair to the spine… by KARINA LYSENKO!

Hannah and Destiny fell to the mat as the fans fell stunned. Hannah got up and Karina took the chair and smashed her across the skull with it, busting her open. Jenni recovered and the two started stomping away at Destiny who was helpless. This eventually led to Jenni giving Destiny the Adora-Bomb! Allison recovered and rolled back into the ring. Standing up, Jenni and Allison high fived Karina, revealing this was planned all along. Then, they picked up Destiny Skye and gave her a triple powerbomb through the table!

Winners and STILL GCW Global Tag Team Champions: Ginger Nation

[The fans were irate as the three of them celebrated together. Karina snatched the tag titles away from the referee and strapped each one around the waists of her newfound friends. She raised both of their hands as the crowd was booing what they had just witnessed. Ginger Nation left the ring together, revelling in the fact that they once again pulled the wool over everyone’s eyes in another cheap ploy to remain tag team champions.]

[Clarissa Vega is seen walking down the hallway, ignoring the obvious boos from the crowd that comes her way. She stops by a locker room door and knocks on it, hoping to get an answer. She doesn’t, not right away. The look on Clarissa’s face indicates worry and stress, though she has every reason to have both of those things considering what happened with the TV title earlier. She knocks again, but still nothing. At this point, she takes it upon herself to open the door and walk inside. Sure enough, there’s Myra Lynwood having one last reflection on things before she competes for the Global title.]

Clarissa: Myra…

Myra: Yes?

Clarissa: I guess you can say we can have that talk now?

Myra: Clarissa, it’s water under the bridge, okay?

Clarissa: No, I wasn’t referring to the ‘spotlight’ thing, I was actually referring to you.

Myra: Right. That’s a change.

Clarissa: Myra!

Myra: Sorry, I have to call it like I see it. It’s YOUR legacy, right?

Clarissa: Myra, I’m sorry. I got carried away. Nothing we can do about that now, but you know everything’s going to be at stake in a few minutes. I don’t mean to put pressure on you. But right now? It STINGS knowing that we have to accept two out of three as the best case scenario. The girls pulled through at least, but Adrian… UGH! That’s just so fucking cruel, I swear to god. You did know about Adrian, right?

Myra: Right.

Clarissa: I suppose that means it’s all up to you now.

Myra: All up to me, huh?

[Myra smirks for a bit, before she looks at Clarissa with a bit of a glisten in her eyes.]

Myra: I’ve heard that before, where it’s ‘all up to me’. You were there years ago Clarissa, on the opposite side of me at that. You have seen it first hand how it goes when it’s ‘all up to me’. On the night I won my first world championship, it was “all up to me” to save the show considering I was a last-minute replacement that night. On the night I won my second, it was “all up to me” to end the dominance of someone that was reaching mythical proportions with the way people were talking about him in the locker room then. And now, it’s all up to me one more time, with Utopia’s fight on the line against a guy that’s wanted to destroy it from day one! That situation is never easy, and despite how I feel about that fucker, Tim Myers is NOT going to be easy. Back in the day, everyone counted on me to be their ‘Wonder Woman’, pulling through where nobody else could. Now? I’m what I used to fight against, except far superior to any evil this company has ever seen. Great for the girls, shame about Adrian, but regardless of whether it’s 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2 on the scoreboard, when it comes to Utopia, THIS is what they’ll be talking about the most tonight.

[Clarissa doesn’t respond, choosing to listen some more.]

Myra: If they all won, but I lost, Utopia is a failure. If they all lost, but I won, it’d be seen as a success. From day one, Clarissa, that Utopia came together, it’s ALWAYS been up to me to make it work and it HAS worked regardless of the criticisms, the conflicts, and what have you. We’ve overcome so many from Jazmyn to Aphrodite and everyone in between. Tonight is our validation, Clarissa. I’m going to make this happen. I’m not only going to end this drought, but I am going to cement MY legacy in this business and I am going to prove, to the world, to every single person that mocked me along the way, that THEY were WRONG about me over the last year.

Clarissa: I never expected you to be so confident.

Myra: Tonight’s going to be the night, Clarissa. I can feel it.

Clarissa: How do you know?

Myra: Sometimes you just do. And hey, it never hurts to believe right?

[Myra snickers for a bit before she ultimately leaves the room. Clarissa stays behind for now, wondering like the rest of the world how things are ultimately going to shake out inside that steel cage in a few moments.]

[Christy Hightower is walking through the backstage area, the fans are showing their displeasure at the sight of the future Mrs. Lindberg-Knight. Along the way she stops to see her old tag team partner JaMarcus Avery at a table getting coffee. She goes over to the table to join him.]

Christy: Well, if it isn’t the boyfriend of the current World Champion. Nice to see you moving on up in the world.

[JaMarcus stops what he’s doing to glare at Christy.]

JaMarcus: Better than being a backstabbing con artist.

[Christy faux frowns.]

Christy: Don’t approve of me leaving Travis Vessey in the dust?

[JaMarcus shrugs.]

JaMarcus: I don’t hate Travis. I’m not a fan of his either. He’s just... there. No. Not upset. You’ve stabbed me and Rocky O’Reily in the back, why should I be surprised by your actions.

Christy: I don’t want to argue with you, JaMarcus. Been there. Done that.

JaMarcus: Fine. Conversation over.

[JaMarcus goes to leave with coffee in hand. Christy blocks his path.]

Christy: The only reason I accepted his offer to be his mystery partner at Resurrection is because I knew I could become Global Tag Team Champion again. I know you and Julia. Any smart business person would invest in a winning proposition. Tonight, I ended the business arrangement on my terms. I won’t lose sleep. Me and Cody are the real dynamic duo, no offense JaMarcus. The only dynamic part of The Republic is Julia.

[JaMarcus sighs.]

JaMarcus: Are you done?

Christy: Enjoy being an accessory to the World Champion.

[Christy snidely walks off as JaMarcus rolls his eyes. The scene fades to black.]

(We cut backstage where, once again, we find The Truth. This time he is standing in front of the office of Livewire Brand General Manager Janelle St. Claire.)

Truth: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here at the scene of the crime. I am at the lion’s den ready to show you proof positive that Janelle St. Claire IS in fact a lizard person seeking world domination!

(He motions to the door behind him.)

Truth: She is trying to eat your brains and replace your friends and families with reptilian clones! Do not believe anything she or her fellow reptilian evil counterpart Allison Mayberry has to say! They work for the secret underground shadow government! Trust me, because I am THE TRUTH!

(The door opens and slams in Truth’s face, three women step out and do not seem to notice Truth who has fallen down. It’s Gabriela Austin, Janelle St. Claire, and Kayla Jones.)

Kayla: I’m here to announce that my client, Gabriela Austin will be taking her own unique brand of class and wrestling ability to the Livewire Brand of Global Championship Wrestling thanks to a trade I negotiated with Janelle St. Claire.

(Janelle nods her head.)

Janelle: The trade is simple. Allison Mayberry and Shotgun will get Marie Annabelle Jones. Livewire gets Gabriela Austin. And we are very excited to see what Gabby brings to the table!

(The three women walk away. Truth stands up and points at them.)

Truth: LIZARDS! ALL OF THEM!

World Heavyweight Championship
Chantelle Chambers vs Victoria Sailnas vs Julia Braddock [champion]

WINNER: Julia Braddock

(We cut backstage where we find the complete #GingerNation group of Jenni Anderson, #GingerAllison, The Ginger Enigma, and apparently the newest member, Karina Lysenko. The four girls are playfully tossing the two tag title belts between the four of them like they were hot potatoes. Eventually they stop and turn to face the camera.)

#GingerAllison: I told you! I told you that the #GingerNation has a trick of three up its sleeves!

Enigma: But…I still don’t have any sleeves...

(Jenni gently pats Enigma on her head.)

#GingerAllison: Two teams, three teams, four teams? It doesn’t matter! Stack the deck by putting someone in Controversy’s corner to supposedly “even the odds”…

(She shakes her head.)

#GingerAllison: …because at the end of the day, it won’t matter. The #GingerNation will ALWAYS find away to win. Right, Karina?

Karina: Right! I was so tired of the prejudice GCW has enabled, toward you girls and toward me! We're a perfect match! And together? We're going to be the dominant 'ginger force' that wrestling NEEDS to have!

Enigma: #GingerForce! Merde! Zippy!

(Jenni gently pats Enigma on her head.)

[The scene opens with the newest addition to Livewire, Gabriela Austin; in the hallway leaned up against a wall. Appears she is still processing the trade announced earlier. Before she can get too lost in her own mind, Aphrodite Noel comes into the scene. Noel stops to look at Gabby. Ms. Austin tilts her head to the side.]

Noel: Welcome to Livewire, Gabriella.

[Aphrodite extends her hand. Gabby shakes it.]

Austin: Thanks.

Noel: Coming back to Livewire is a blessing. Look how well it turned out for my career. Longest reigning North American Champion in history. The most dominant champion since Resurrection, management keeps dangling the Global Championship in front of me like it's a carrot, one day, Gabriela. One day.

Austin: I don’t know about a blessing, Aphrodite. I’m going to miss my best friend. Hayley is like a sister to me. We’ve been teaming for the better part of two years. Life without her by my side is going to take getting used to.

Noel: Get over it!

[Gabriella is offended by Aphrodites coldness to her plight.]

Austin: Really? How would you feel if you were separated from Brittany Kayl?

Noel: I would do the same thing I’m telling you, get over it. Our situations aren’t the same. I have been the most dominant champion for months, carving my own way. You have been content trying to prove you’re one half of the greatest tag team ever. I admire the lengths you went to to get back on television. Ask yourself, where was Hayley? Did she come out publicly the back you? How much appreciation has she shown for the sacrifice you made? None, Gabby.

[Aphrodite allows the last statement to linger. Gabby looks like she wants to respond back after the initial shock of hearing Aphrodite say such a thing. Gabby holds her tongue.]

Noel: People like Hayley, people like Isabella, coming across like good people matters. For women like us, we realize that life isn’t black and white. It would be easy for me to condemn the actions of my children, I won’t, they are justified in the way they go about their affairs. The Hayley’s, the Isabella’s, the Jazmyn Rains, the Victoria’s, they don’t get it. Women like us do. I ask you Gabby to consider my offer, an alliance. Not a tag team, not a gang, an alliance between two like minded women. You need allies on this brand, I’m offering mine.

[Gabby allows a few seconds to pass while she digest the offer from the current North American Champion.]

Austin: I’ll think about it.

Noel: Good enough for me. Enjoy the rest of your night.

Austin: I’ll try.

[Noel walks off giving Gabriela Austin something to think about as the scene fades to black.]

Main Event
Global Heavyweight Championship
STEEL CAGE MATCH
Myra Lynwood vs Tim Myers (champion)

Before the participants for the Main Event are announced, it is announced that the match would have a special enforcer/gatekeeper. That person was announced to be Aphrodite Noel. Aphrodite made her way to the ring to a mixed but mostly positive pop from the crowd. Then the challenger and champion were announced. Once Tim and Myra were in the ring and ready to go, Aphrodite exited the cage, padlocking both cage doors shut, and the official called for the bell.

The champion took the early advantage, pumping up the Houston crowd by bouncing Myra face first off of two of the cage walls. He then powerslammed her to the canvas, before going for an early fall...but Myra obviously kicked out. Myers continued to punish Myra with high-impact power moves for several minutes, but Myra got a fist to Tim's gut when he went to lift her after a second pinfall attempt failed. Lynwood followed this with an uppercut to his jaw, which had him staggering back into the ropes.

Myra got to her feet and charged at the champion with a bicycle kick which knocked Myers to his rear end. Myra ran at him, driving a knee into his skull, causing his head to bounce off of the cage. Lynwood then grabbed Tim by the legs to drag him away from the ropes before she performed a knee drop on his head. She made a cover, but only got a 2 count.

Lynwood continued to punish Myers, targeting his head for a while, trying a couple of times to get the pinfall, before she started to target the knee that kept Tim out of action for nearly two years from 2013-2015. She stomped the leg, performed a spinning toe hold, a Boston crab, then finally settled on a figure four leg lock. Tim was in the submission lock for a couple of minutes before he was finally able to reach the ropes. Myra refused to release the hold, forcing the referee to untangle their legs.

Myra went for another figure four, but Myers caught her, rolling her up in a small package, but got a 2 count. Both wrestlers got to their feet and started to slug it out. Tim got the better of this exchange, hitting a lariot. He was slow to follow up with the pin, and Myra got a shoulder up. Again, Tim was slow to get to his feet, and Lynwood made him pay for it, stomping the knee. She went for a Boston crab, but Tim used his other leg to kick her hard, sending her into the cage wall. Myers rushed her, driving a knee into her back, and he then made her back his focus. He hit a side slam, a back cracker, then placed her in a bear hug. When it was obvious after a few minutes that she wasn't about to submit, Tim ran and smashed her hard into the cage several times before turning and drilled her into the canvas with a spinebuster. He made a cover, but got a 2 count.

Myers got Myra to her feet and signaled to the crowd before lifting her for his spinning powerbomb, The Room Spun...however, Myra was able to slip free before landing on her feet, where she punched Tim in the throat. She followed this with a knee to the groin, then grabbed him by the hair and slammed his head off of the cage. She slammed his head off of the cage five times, busting him open. She made the wound worse when she shoved his face hard into the steel mesh. Myra then went for her finisher, Plot Twister (a springboard tornado DDT). She smiled knowingly at the jeering Houston crowd before making the cover...1...2...NO!!! Myers kicked out, stunning both Lynwood and everyone in the arena!

Angered by Tim's kickout, Myra mounted him and started to rain down punches to his head and face. From the floor, Clarissa was shouting to Myra, and Myra glanced at Clarissa, who was pointing to the cage door. Myra nodded and shouted for Aphrodite as he reached the door. Tim was pulling himself to his feet as Aphrodite unlocked the door. Myra started to step out, but she was suddenly grabbed by her ponytail! Myers was pulling her back into the ring. he spun her around and chokeslammed her to the mat. Aphrodite closed and relocked the door as Tim Garvin stomped Lynwood, ending with an elbow drop across her head and a cover...1...2...Kickout by Myra!

From here, the match became a slugfest. At one point, Tim had Myra pinned up against the turnbuckles and hit her so many times, she was busted open and both were bloody messes. Both were ruthless in their punishment of each other.

Lynwood chick kicked Myers, then started to climb the cage, hoping to win by climbing out of the structure. She was almost at the top when Myers started to climb after her. The two found themselves at the top of the cage trading punches. Lynwood got to her feet at the top of the cage, and Tim joined her, putting his arms around her waist and hitting a belly-to-belly suplex from the top of the cage!!! The fans were shocked, thinking that Myra must have broken her back. Tim was hurting, but was on top of Myra as the referee dropped for what was an academic cover...1...2...NO!!! Somehow, Myra Lynwood got a shoulder up!!!

Myers got to his feet and ran his hands through his hair, unsure what it would take to beat Lynwood. He then took a page out of her book, and went for the cage door, Aphrodite there to open it for him. Myra was stirring, but Tim looked to be home free as he started through the door...but then the unthinkable happened...Aphrodite slammed the door into his head, knocking him back inside the ring and to his back!!! The crowd was in stunned silence as Aphrodite entered the ring, pushing the objecting referee aside. Myers rolled over to pull himself up...and that's when Aphrodite hit him with Ex-Communication (curb stomp)!!!

Lynwood was now to her feet, and she looked at Aphrodite with a mixture of wonder and amusement. Aphrodite stared back at Myra, her expression unreable. Aphrodite then exited the ring and walked up the aisle to the back, not looking back. Myra approached Timothy, rolling him over and, the ref making a reluctant count...1...2...3!!!

Winner: Myra Lynwood (New GCW Global Champion)

Clarissa Vega grabbed the title belt and entered the ring through the door that Aphrodite left open. She handed the belt to Myra, who clutched it to her chest before falling to her knees in joy and in exhaustion. Adrian Waters wasn't far behind, entering the cage and pulling Myra to her feet, holding her close. The crowd couldn't be more vocal in their distaste for this outcome as the three exit the ring and head out of the arena. On their heels, Olivia, Brooklyn Smith, and Hannah Myers enter the ring, along with a handful of medics, to check on Timothy. Myers is now sitting up, but doesn't seem aware of what happened. Olivia gets on her knees in front of him, and appears to be filling him on what happened. We watch as his face falls at the realization that he is no longer champion. Olivia leans in and wraps her arms around him, ignoring the blood she is getting on herself. It is this shot that we fade out on.
Last edited by Jazmyn Rain on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding forgotten details to Jazmyn/Glory match.