I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

RECAP

The scene first shows Chantelle Chambers standing in front of the GCW backdrop. She goes to exit the scene, before stepping back in front of it…

Chambers: Oh, and just in case you were wondering… the match we’re going to have tonight… is TABLES, LADDERS, AND CHAIRS! And WHEN I reclaim what I never should have lost in the first place, GCW will again, as always, be ALL EYES ON ME!!

She blows a kiss to the camera… the scene shifts…

To the TLC match!

We see stills of the start, where Julia Braddock and Victoria Salinas double-team Chantelle Chambers, the woman who named the match a TLC match, showing that there is still a lot of bad blood towards Chambers’ behavior over the course of her entire career.

We see Victoria make the first play for the Championship, before being pulled off the ladder by Julia, effectively ending their alliance.

We see Chantelle get back into the match, bringing the chairs into play for the first time across the back of her opponents, making her own play for the Championship before realizing she was off center, going instead to jump off the ladder onto her opponents. She resets the ladder, but it isn’t enough before Victoria stops her.

We see Julia setting up a table on the outside, which Victoria ends up putting Chantelle through.

We see Victoria and Julia resume their war. This time, Victoria gets the upper hand, sending Julia into a ladder propped in the corner. She rushes from the opposite corner, hitting a splash on the Champ.

We see later in the match, where Julia goes from a back body drop into pulling herself up 2/3rds of the ladder. Victoria pulls the ladder away, and Chantelle springs from the top rope, temporarily balancing on the moving ladder before leaping off that to strike Julia with a missile dropkick.

We see more scenes, clips of each of the combatants attempting to get the Championship.

We move later into the match. Victoria grazes her fingertips along the bottom of the belt, but she is followed up by Julia, who flips overtop, powerbombing her from the ladder into the turnbuckles.

We see Chantelle Chambers attempt to handcuff Julia to the ropes, desperately pulling at her arm, before Victoria intervenes. The end result: Chambers herself cuffed to the ropes as Victoria and Julia resume their battle! The Brod rushes out from the back to try and help her out, but can’t pry the cuffs apart.

Julia and Victoria battle on the ladder. Victoria attempts to come around the ladder to the free side, but Julia catches her leg, crossing it over the other as she weaves Victoria into the ladder. Julia ascends the ladder and retrieves the belt, just before The Brod was able to cut the cuffs at its chain link.

The final shot of the recap: Julia Braddock holding her belt above her head.

El Perro vs Dominic Baine

[Shotgun’s first match would showcase the absolute best from Matt Allen’s new client as he took on the hapless El Perro, who needless to say, didn’t stand much of a chance in this one. Baine would start things off by neutralizing the flying speed of El Perro with some power offense, showcasing a powerslam and a spinebuster in the process and this would just about take El Perro out of the swing of things. After that, the submission game came in. Some serious damage was done with a surfboard submission as well as a Cloverleaf. El Perro’s resources were all but worn down at this point as Baine truly got technical and showed off some big moves. One of these moves would be the Jarring Halt and the fans winced seeing El Perro land nasty from the move. Up next was the International Impact which would cause many fans to flinch with empathy. El Perro lied limp on the mat, but it didn’t matter to Baine, who would go on to get El Perro up, get him in the air and then plant him in the center of the ring with the International Treaty. The fans looked on in awe as Dominic Baine would make the academic cover for the three count.]

WINNER: Dominic Baine

[Matt Alan went inside the ring to raise the hand of his new client, the two of them having huge smirks on their faces knowing that this was merely just a preview of what was to come in the future. Referees checked on El Perro, who was absolutely unconscious.]

Samuel Price is backstage with Travis Vessey and Trista Foxx-Porter. Judging by Travis' face, he doesn't looked pleased as he's dressed in a black tailor made suit with black tailor made pants while Trista is donning a red form fitting dress.

Price: Samuel Price here with Travis Vessey and Trista Foxx-Porter and Travis, at Survival of the Fittest, you were betrayed-

Before Samuel can continue, Travis grabs the top of Price's microphone and glares at him.

Travis: That's the right word. Betrayed. And before you ask me your average at best questions about the obvious, let's just stop right there. Let's just talk about the elephant in the room shall we? Christy Hightower....

Travis looks at the camera.

Travis: We were in business together. We were suppose to be the best tag team in the world and sure, there's a few things that didn't go our way but that wasn't because of me or you. But it doesn't matter now does it? Your husband is back and you clearly believe that I was the weak link. That I was the one who was holding us back. That I was the one that was holding you down. Let me make one thing clear Christy, business aside, Travis Vessey is NO weak link.

Travis snatches the microphone out of Price's hands.

Travis: I AM one of the youngest Triple Crown Champions in this company's history. International Champion, Global Champion, World Tag Team Champion. I'm already in the history books. I'm one of the fastest people to become a World Champion. It only took me eight months Christy. That's something eve you haven't done. I think people have forgotten that. I think people have forgotten that I am, from an accomplishment standpoint, at the top tier of this brand. But you know what Christy, you know who forgot about that the most? Me.

Travis pauses.

Travis: That's right. Me. I've lowered myself for some reason when I should be aimer much, much higher. And with the benefit of great representation, from this moment on, I'm going to remind everyone who I am. I'm going to remind everyone just why I am on that elite level. And Christy, don't think for a second I'm going to let this slide. I can't let it slide. I don't care about what the people think or what anyone in the back thinks, mark my words, Travis Vessey is going to get everything back! My status, my top spot, my elite credibility and the thing about wrestling Christy is that everything comes back around. Everything comes full circle. We'll meet in the ring real soon and I will prove to you why low blowing me, why turning your back on me is the worse thing you could have done because I'm going to elevate higher than you ever could.

Travis looks to Trista before looking back at Price.

Travis: And I'm going to rebuild my brand. Re-create my image, re-design my name. Every brick, every piece, I will build back with my own hands. I'm going to remind everyone why I am the Architect of Your Destruction.

Travis turns to Price.

Travis: No more questions.

Travis purposely drops the mic on the ground, forcing Price to pick it up as he and Trista walk away.

Grudge Match
Alice(?) vs Kordy.

[This match, as expected started out as an absolute fight between two women who had been waiting to claw at each other for months. Things were evenly matched at first, but Alice would take control when she brought down Kordy and locked her into an armbar. Kordy, however, would literally bite at the forearm of Alice which caused her to break the hold and thus, she would be in control fo rthe next couple of minutes. Kordy relied much on her technical and submission prowess, specifically targeting the arm of Alice. Alice tried the best that she could, but it became clear that her shoulder was in the most trouble when she was violently whipped shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Still, Alice was able to fight back, despite the injured shoulder. A swinging neckbreaker would turn things around a bit. Alice would get a few pinfall attempts along the way, but Kordy would keep coming back with submissions. Toward the end of the grudge match, Kordy would have a cross armbreaker locked in. Alice would struggle for a good 45 seconds before she would wind up reaching with one last gasp of strength to grab the bottom rope and break the hold. Kordy measured Alice as she got up. Alice got up. Buzzsaw kick… MISSED! Alice responded by picking her up and then… BACKSLIDE DRIVER! The fans would deliver a nice pop as Alice made the cover on Kordy and got the victory.]

WINNER: Alice (?)

[The fans were happy with the finish, as was Megan Pierce as she slid in the ring to celebrate a big win with her client. Both seemed to be relieved that Kordy was behind them, a fact that both announcers would point out as they both wondered what would be next for both of them, particularly Alice, with the mystery definitely still surrounding her.]

[We cut back live at the top of the stage where we see the assembled Ginger Nation: Allison Lorraine, Jenni Anderson, The Ginger Enigma, the returning Marie Jones, and the newest member Karina Lysenko. All are wearing trenchcoats. What’s underneath those coats is anyone’s guess. All we can see are black leather boots.)

Allison: It is Christmas time, and as promised over social media, the #GingerNation is going to give YOU, our wonderful #GingerFans and the entire GCW universe, a Christmas gift!

Enigma: Oh I looooove Christmas! Zippy!

(Jinxy pats Enigma on her head.)

Allison: Now Christmas is a time not just about receiving gifts but also about being thankful for what you have. We here at #GingerNation are thankful to have our co-founder, The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling Marie Annabelle Jones back with us on the Shotgun brand!

Marie: That’s right, Allison, and YOU people should be thankful that the #GingerNation still reigns as your GCW Global Tag Team Champions. Without us, you’d be stuck with whores like Destiny Skye and Hannah Myers or someone just plain drab and boring. Allison Mayberry should be on her damn hands and knees thanking the #GingerNation for winning at Survival of the Fittest and retaining the titles. Otherwise we’d be stuck with Controversy as champions. And no one wants that.

Enigma: No one! Zilch! Nada! Merde! Zippy!

(Jinxy pats Enigma on her head.)

Karina: Speaking of gifts that keep on giving, I am eternally thankful to you all for opening up your ranks for me! For so long, I was the forgotten loser! None of you, Controversy or not, reached out to me and tried to help me! So, each and every one of you deserve even WORSE than coal for Christmas this year... if you know what I mean...

(Karina pauses to laugh for a bit before continuing)

Karina: But I will not be the forgotten loser anymore! #GingerNation has given me the holy gift of a rebirth! No more being seen as another Madame Santos or another Mr. DDT! Bless #GingerNation for being the saviors of my career!

Marie: And now the collective #GingerNation, which now includes our newest bestie #GingerKarina, will give you, the fans of GCW Shotgun, a Christmas present you won’t soon forget…

(She smirks.)

Marie: Hit the music!

(The all drop their black trenchcoats simultaneously. Underneath they are all wearing identical Santa’s Little Helper outfits. Jingle Bell Rock then begins to play over the loudspeaker.)

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock!

(The five #GingerNation members all begin a carefully choreographed dance which is definitely provocative and, despite their status as villains, draws loud cheers from the male audience members and a mixed reaction from the females.)

Jingle Bell Swing and Jingle Bell Ring!
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun!
Now the jingle hop has begun!

(They spin around and shake their collective rears at the audience, prompting the loudest cheer yet.)

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancing and prancing in jingle bell square
In the frosty air

(They drop down and then as they slowly begin to rise back up to full length, they provocatively run their hands across their legs. This prompts yet more cheers from the fans.)

What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away
Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go riding in a one-horse sleigh

(The music suddenly stops. Ginger Enigma starts jumping up and down happily.)

Enigma: ZIPPY! MERDE!

(Jinxy attempts to calm Enigma down. Meanwhile Allison takes the microphone.)

Allison: We at the #GingerNation hope you enjoyed this Christmas gift from us to you. After all, we know we’re far sexier, more beautiful, and yummier than all of your wives or girlfriends out there. BAR NONE!

Enigma: BAR NONE! ZIPPY!

Arcadia Chavez vs Queen Mamba

[Queen Mamba came into this match with Arcadia Chavez knowing that she definitely had something to prove after falling short and being pinned in the TV Championship match at Survival of the Fittest two weeks ago. Needless to say, that’s exactly what she did as she had no intimidation or fear of Arcadia Chavez despite her “ways” so to speak. Mamba came in angry, taking down Arcadia with a couple of suplexes at the start of things before she ultimately went for a cover, but Arcadia would kick out. This would do nothing but fuel Mamba’s anger even more as she continued to wear down her opponent. Mamba would go for a corner splash, but Arcadia moved out of the way and this was the point where Arcadia got in her only offense of a match: a clothesline, a leg drop, a pinfall attempt that was kicked out of at two, a sleeper hold, and trying to bite Mamba’s neck as if she was a vampire. Mamba blocked it then elbowed herself out of her predicament and then she took down Arcadia with a headlock takeover and essentially ran the table from there. After a couple of minutes of dominance, Mamba brought down Arcadia with the Snake Charmer. However, she wasn’t done quite yet. Instead of going for the pinfall attempt, she applied the “Bitch Lockdown” on Arcadia. Arcadia had nowhere to escape the Achilles lock and the fans cheered as she tapped out 30 seconds later to give Mamba the win running away!]

WINNER: Queen Mamba

[Mamba stood up to get her hand raised as Arcadia writhed in pain on the mat. The announcers praised her for an impressive bounce back performance after she had fallen short in the triple threat television title match and they wondered what would be next for her and her future and whether she had put herself in line to possibly challenge for the title again.]

(In the backstage area we find Allison Lorraine, better known as #GingerAllison, strutting down the hallway. That strutting is stopped when a hand reaches out and grabs her by the shoulder and turns her around. Lorraine sighs upon seeing Destiny Skye.)

Allison: Oh…it’s you…don’t you have a match to prepare for?

Destiny: Yeah, against your running buddy Marie Jones.

(Lorraine smirks.)

Allison: That’s right, you and Marie one on one. We all know the outcome. So why don’t you run along and prepare to get your ass handed to you? If you hang around here much longer then I may have to steal some of Marie’s thunder, and I doubt you’d want to get your ass kicked twice in one night.

Destiny: You’re far too confident. That will be your downfall.

Allison: I have reason to be confident. I am a champion. I have the backup of #GingerNation.

Destiny: Yeah, the #GingerNation…

(She pokes Allison in her chest.)

Destiny: …I’ve been watching your treatment of The Ginger Enigma. It’s deplorable.

Allison: Oh quit with the lecturing.

(Destiny grabs her by the shirt collar.)

Destiny: You’re going to shut up and listen!

(She releases her.)

Destiny: You’ve been bullying her. You’ve been pushing her around. You treat her like nothing. Does that remind you of anyone? It should. It should remind you of how Jenni Anderson and Marie Jones treated YOU when they forced you to join the #GingerNation. Don’t you remember what you used to be? Don’t you remember WHO you used to be?

Allison: I remember I used to be weak.

Destiny: You still are weak, Allison. The Allison Lorraine I remember would not have run away like a scared little child when face to face in the ring against Laurel Anne Hardy. Is that what you would do in a straight up one on one match? Would you run away from her?

Allison: If you recall, I WON that match, I pinned Laurel Anne Hardy, and secondly, I will NEVER fight Laurel Anne Hardy because she is my best friend. But if I ever did have to fight her, I’d win. I was always the better half of The Zodiac Killers.

(Allison walks away.)

[Shotgun fades into the locker room and we see Victoria Salinas standing in front of what appears to be some type of collage on a bulletin board. She draws cheers from the fans, despite coming up short at Survival of the Fittest and the outcome of events at the show itself doesn’t appear to bother her too much as she still appears to be confident. After taking in the moment, she begins to speak.]

Victoria: So, needless to say that two weeks ago didn’t turn out like I wanted to and if you think that I am going to make a drama scene out of it, sorry to disappoint you. Yeah, that was my third chance to regain the GCW World Championship since I lost it a year and a half ago, but this territory is all too familiar for me. I mean, after my first world title reign ended, it took me SIX tries to regain THAT title so this isn’t new to me. Still, I know the situation at hand. I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to say that whomever loses this match with Chantelle and I is going to be out of the world title picture for the foreseeable future and considering how long it took me to even get back in it, I can ill afford to lose tonight, ESPECIALLY to Chantelle who like I’ve been saying, is a personification of everything I used to be and recent events? They prove that! Let me SHOW YOU what I mean…

[Victoria steps aside and we get a closer look at the bulletin board consisting of a bunch of modeling, magazine cover, calendar shots and photoshoots from as recent as around March of this year, going all the way back to 2011. There are also a few candid non-modeling shots mixed in. It becomes clear that these are all pictures of Victoria herself.]

Victoria: This, is ALL me. You see those bikini shots on this collage? You see that magazine cover that’s JUST a little too revealing? Yeah, that’s me alright. Chantelle going around bragging about a calendar and posting all these self-indulgent, half-naked pictures of herself and here I am thinking “been there, done that” because earlier in my career, that kind of thing? That was the norm for me. I can’t REALLY get on Chantelle’s case for it because then I’d be a hypocrite to a degree. HOWEVER, there is one HUGE difference between Chantelle and I when it comes to all the modeling and such. She is OPENLY WILLING to be involved with that stuff, and that’s fine, to a point. When you focus on THAT more than being a champion Shotgun deserves, then that’s a problem. But me? You think I WANTED to do any of this? You think this ‘vainglorious’ thing was all MY doing?

[Victoria shakes her head.]

Victoria: No. It wasn’t. Many years ago, I was FORCED into the bikini shots, forced to do this, forced to do that. The company I worked for at the time threatened me with my JOB if I didn’t partake in any of it and I NEVER wanted to partake in that. When I first joined this business, I did it because I wanted to be a WRESTLER. I NEVER wanted to be a second-rate bikini model. I NEVER wanted to be toothpick thin like I was for many years. Yeah, all those ‘body shamers’ I’ve had to deal with on Twitter this week? I got something to say to you. So I gained what? 10 pounds since Deadly Dreams? So what? I’m happy with the way I look NOW. I was NEVER happy looking like THAT (points at a bikini picture), THAT (points at a magazine cover that was obviously photoshopped), or THAT (points at an old photo shot where ‘leather and lace’ is featured. I mean, look at some of these other pictures I have mixed in here. I look MISERABLE, I WAS miserable. Now, I’m not going to stand here and say “ban all this”, because that’d be stretching it, but to be FORCED into this sort of thing, feeling like I’d NEVER be good enough if I didn’t comply with corporate greed? For many years, that took a toll on me.

So I’ve gotten curvier since the “forced ginger dye”. Again. SO WHAT? If Chantelle Chambers is the image of your dream woman, so be it. I won’t judge you. If Axl is the only person on this planet that sees me as his ‘dream woman’, again, so the hell what? You can make all the jokes you want. I’m not going to dive into any specifics there, but if THAT is how low you want to go, if THAT is how you want to conduct yourself, then okay. But remember, you’re NOT hurting me. So while you all focus on Chantelle being your dream woman, I’LL focus on being the dream wrestler for those that have my back, no matter how big or small or young or old they might be, because when it’s all said and done, Chantelle, you can be a calendar model all you want, you can keep up this “all eyes on me” campaign all you want, but after I beat you tonight, I’ll be one step closer to being the DREAM CHAMPION of MANY, more than you can ever imagine. Don’t worry Chantelle, I’m done talking about me. Later tonight? You’re going to have MY eyes on you, MY attention on you, I WILL be talking about you… just like you wanted. Right?

[Victoria shoves the bulletin board away, getting a brief laugh at the fact that the board hit a wall and fell flat on the floor,quite a fitting metaphor for how she felt about the vainglorious era of her career.]

Destiny Skye vs Marie Jones

[Oddly, while Hannah Myers was at ringside to prevent the obvious #GingerNation nonsense, Marie would be… alone! This confused Controversy and the fans, but once the bell rang, it didn’t matter. Destiny and Marie locked up and they had a bit of an even tussle at the beginning of things. Marie shoved Destiny down. She got up. They locked up again. She got shoved down again. Marie laughed and took a lackadaisical approach to the match, almost mocking her abilities. Destiny got up and grew furious and as a result, surprised Marie with a vicious clothesline and as a result,s he would be in control. Marie would try to beg off at a couple of points, but Destiny wasn’t going to have it as she beat Marie into the corner. Destiny’s speed became too much for Marie. Destiny had her pinned three times. Once came after a suicide plancha, another time would come off of a diving moonsault and the last would come off a tilt-o-whirl headscissors. However, Marie would kick out each and every time. After wearing down Marie with a couple of submission holds, Destiny would bring her down with a cutter, and would get a two count ot ouf it as she was starting to get somewhat frustrated. A kick to the chest and a moonsault driving her knees into Marie’s chest would follow. Destiny though, would not go for a cover. She would go to the top rope and attempt a corkscrew moonsault. However, Marie would block it with her knees, which resulted in some serious pain for Destiny. Marie turned Destiny over and covered her. However, Destiny would kick out.

Still, Marie would be in control for quite some time after that. After taking the rough stuff she did, she was now angry and she was now officially not playing around anymore. As a result, Destiny would be paying quite the heavy price for a few minutes. Still, she wasn’t going to go down easy. Marie had went for a pinfall after a snap suplex, a running DDT, and a springboard enziguri, and yet, it wasn’t enough to put Destiny away. The frustration was on marie’s side now as she was starting to lock in some serious submission holds. The first of the holds was a headscissors chokehold. Destiny struggled to breathe, but after a minute, she was able to get out of the hold. But next would come a kneebar which would prove to be costly for Destiny for a little bit. She still though, was able to grab the hold. Marie at this point, had enough. She beat Destiny around the ring a bit longer, to the point where she was toying with her. Hot Shot from Marie! Destiny would kick out of it! Kissed By Fire… NO! Destiny ducked it. DESTINY The finisher connected and yet, Marie STILL kicked out! Destiny went to the top, looking for the Skye High! However, at this point, the REST of Ginger Nation came down to attack Hannah, situated at ringside. Destiny broke her concentration and got off the top rope. She went across the ruing, got back to the top and then SUICIDE DIVE! ALL of Ginger Nation (and Hannah) was taken out.Destiny rolled back into the ring, not knowing Marie was up, and had a hidden object in her hand. The referee took one glance at the carnage on the outside. In that three second moment, Marie out of nowhere blinded Destiny with a can of hairspray. Then.. AVE MARIA! The fans booed, and the referee made the three count!]

WINNER: Marie Jones

[The fans were very displeased with the way that Marie Jones won the match, considering the hair spray and the fact that just when Destiny was about to finish her off, the rest of Ginger Nation attacked Hannah to cause the distraction. It didn’t matter to the rest of the faction though, as they slowly got up and went in to celebrate with Marie. Hannah would recover too, and pulled Destiny out of the ring and helping her up the ramp, understandably annoyed, but knowing that 5-on-2 was far too much to handle.]

Backstage, Jason Redfield and Katherine Prescott are in the midst of an argument.

Jason: I thought I told you I didn't want anything more to do with you!? Why do you keep hounding me!?

Katherine: I'm trying to make things right with you! I screwed up, I know that... but just give me a chance...

Jason: *Interrupts* A chance to what!? To stab me in the back again!? No, I'm done with you, go bother someone who can put up with your turncoat ass!

Katherine: Jason...

Jason: NO! I don't want to hear your excuses, I want you to go away!

Voice: Well, isn't this a lovely picture?

The two turn towards the new voice, and roll their eyes simultaneously when it's revealed to be none other than Alexander Midas.

Midas: I have to say this little daytime drama is so... utterly pathetic. Really, do you two enjoy embarrassing yourselves all the time?

Jason: What do you want Midas?

Midas: Want? Oh, nothing in particular... I'm just getting a kick out of watching you two make fools of yourselves.

Jason: Yeah? Well, if you don't shut up, I'm going to get a kick out of bashing your rich-boy face in!

Midas holds his hands up.

Midas: Who now, no need to be violent... it's not my fault you two are acting like you're in a soap opera! By the way, Katherine... hope you got good use out of that one million you took from me after beating up Van Stanton and your boy toy here!

Katherine looks annoyed.

Katherine: Do you mind? This conversation has nothing to do with you! Go bother someone who might care about your opinion... though good luck with that.

Jason: No. far as I'm concerned, you can fuck off and leave me alone, Prescott. *Turns to Midas* As for you...

Jason decks Midas with a right hook, sending him to the floor.

Jason: You ever try and talk down to me again, Midas, and it will be the last thing you do. Understand?

Midas: You son of a bit... *ACK!*

Jason puts his boot on Midas's throat.

Jason: Understand?

Midas rapidly nods, losing air. Jason takes his boot off Midas's throat, and Midas takes in several gulps of air.

Jason: Good.

Jason storms off, leaving behind an amused Katherine and an angry Midas. Katherine grins down at Midas.

Katherine: Don't get up on my account.

Katherine walks off, as Midas glares at her. We head back to ringside.

Nate Lawson and Isabella Harker vs Cody Lindberg-Knight and Adrian Waters

[Nate and Cody would be the two that would get the start in this highly anticipated tag team battle between two Shotgun champions and two people that wanted to be champions. Nate and Cody would have an even battle throughout the first couple of minutes, before Cody would clip Nate in the knee and take control. Cody would keep Nate grounded with an impressive display of agility and technical abilities, with the biggest example of that being a springboard flying clothesline that would put his team squarely in control. Cody tagged in Adrian and of course, Adrian had no problems whatsoever wanting to put the boots to his hated adversary. And yet, Nate would counter impressively with a running knee strike to the head once he got back to his feet and kept Adrian at bay. After that running knee strike, Nate would go for the cover, but Adrian kicked out. Isabella got tagged in and things would be evenly matched with her and Adrian, though Adrian via an eye rake would take control for a bit, culminating with a brainbuster that would result in Isabella possibly suffering a stinger, and Adrian getting a pin for a two count. Cody got tagged in. Cody of course, went right after Isabella, eventually getting her pinned into the corner, but a missed running corner clothesline would leave Isabella the opportunity to have Cody cut down to size and that’s precisely what she would do as she brought him down with a buzzsaw kick after a couple of minutes of control, and then proceed to take down Cody again with a top rope somersault senton that connected for a two count. Isabella tagged in Nate, but Cody bounced back quickly. Cody eventually got Nate into position and dropped him with a double underhook facebuster for a two count of his own.

Nate wasn’t done yet, as he would counter an InterNational Treasure attempt and then bring him down with a modified STO. Nate tagged Isabella back in after a two count, and Isabella would miss with a flying headbutt. Thus, this enabled Cody and Adrian to constantly tag each other in and out of the matchup, keeping Isabella separated from Nate, which both former Shotgun champions thoroughly enjoyed because Cody had Isabella where she wanted her to prove to her he was a worthy challenger to the X Division title and Adrian of course, enjoyed taunting Nate and making sure he stayed out of the match. Both Cody and Adrian would eventually team up on Harker, dropping her with a double powerbomb! Cody went for the cover, but Nate broke it up. Nate would fall victim to the 2 on 1 odds as they threw him out of the ring, focusing on Isabella again. Adrian got the Smart Elbow on Isabella, but when he went for the cover, Isabella kicked out. Cody was tagged back in. Cody went to powerbomb Isabella… no, Isabella countered into a facebuster at the last second. There was the opening she’d need. Tag race to the corners, obvious tie. Nate and Adrian were the two legal men and the two obviously went at it in a massive brawl. Nate took control with an overhead belly to belly suplex and wouldn’t let up. Nate would then corner Adrian and pummeled him with rights on a constant basis, even busting Adrian’s eyebrows open. Adrian tried to beg off Nate, but to no avail. Nate picked up Adrian. Alabama Slam! But Cody interfered with a running clothesline from behind. Cody tossed Nate into the corner and started beating the hell out of him all while Adrian slowly recovered. Isabella though, got up and clotheslined Cody and herself out of the ring. The referee had his back turned to the ring action. Nate walked up to Adrian, who LOW BLOWED HIM! Nate doubled over. Adrian stepped back and nailed him with a running knee to the skull. Nate went limp, as if he was knocked out! The fans booed as Adrian covered for the three!]

WINNERS: Adrian Waters and Cody Lindberg-Knight

[The fans hated what they had just witnessed: Adrian once again taking a shortcut as the broadcast team slandered Adrian with all their worth for taking the low blow. While the referee checked on Nate, who looked like he was out cold, Adrian pulled down his knee pad, revealing that he had been wearing a metal knee brace underneath, further angering the fans as Adrian laughed at his latest ploy to outsmart Nate. Isabella and Cody were laying at the barricade, Cody smirking slightly while Isabella not being so amused at how the match ended.]

[The scene opens backstage with Christy Hightower standing alone. She is greeted with a chorus of boos. She waits for the rapid crowd to die down. Once they do, she pushes forward.]

Christy Hightower: Travis, Travis, Travis, aren’t you taking my betrayal... personally?

[Hightower shrugs.]

Christy Hightower: So you think I betrayed you because I saw you as the weak link? Why is everyone being overdramatic these days. Did you once hear me say I believe you were weak link? Nope Travis, you can’t quote me on that. What you are doing is projecting your insecurities on another person. It’s common with insecure people, like you have clearly displayed in that rant I saw on the monitor earlier. Mr. Architect, I am going to tell you straight up why I “stabbed” you in the back. What is it with people telling me I stabbed them in the back? Rocky, JaMarcus, now you? And they say women are emotionally volatile.

[Hightower chuckles.]

Christy Hightower: Fact: We were never friends. You were my business partner. You came to me with an offer I couldn’t resist, becoming one half of the Global Tag Team Champions. How do you repay me for offering my services to you? In our rematch for the championships you tried to screw Vicky over on the road to victory. Vicky is my friend. You don’t screw with my friends. Vicky is more of a friend to me then JaMarcus and Rocky ever were, I digress. The only reason you feel betrayed is because you perceived our dynamic as something it wasn’t the entire time. Which piques my interest, how did you see us? Did you want more from me then I wanted from you? I notice you bring up I only “betrayed” you because Cody came back and I saw you weaker than him, obviously Cody is more of a man than you are. Did you at any point want to be the man in my life?

Because that is the only explanation for these feelings of betrayal. It happened with JaMarcus. He thought we were more than stablemates. Rocky, he was jealous because he was the low man in Legacy, I can’t for the life of me understand why men continue to feel jilted by me. Am I the Black Widow of Professional Wrestling, drawing men into my death trap? I’m such a villain aren’t I, Travis?

[Hightower rolls her eyes.]

Christy Hightower: So rattle off your accomplishments. Remind us what you have done in the past. Continue to ride the Foxx Porter train straight down the foxx hole, doesn’t matter to me one bit. For the record, I don’t think you are weak. Never have. Never will. Continue to think that. Continue to use that drive and passion to remind everyone that you are the Architect of Our Destruction. Know what I’m passionate about? Being with the greatest man that ever walked the Earth. And I’m also passionate about making money. I love Cody. He’s the greatest. If he didn’t wrestle another day in his life he is set for life. I will not rest on my laurels. I am not going to let a man support me, I came from a middle class family, I worked for Mason Consolidated, one of the most profitable businesses on the planet. I was taught by the great William Blake Mason. Unlike the two men in my life who have played a role in making me who I am, I can’t retire tomorrow being set for life, and I will never have that mentality.

To quote Sophia Amoruso, I am a GIRL BOSS. I am in control of my life. And this woman Travis took control of the situation. I ended our partnership on my terms. Should the day come we meet in the ring, you want to remind me who you are? No. I am going to show you how a Girl Boss handles business. Now take that to bank, Travis.

[Christy walks off as the scene fades to black.]

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence begins to play over the PA system.)

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

(The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Kensington Knockout" appears on the tron. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage decked out in one of her finest, cutest dresses and high heeled shoes. She really does look like a million bucks and grins from ear to ear, gazing out at the crowd for a moment before making her way down the entrance ramp.)

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

(Julia Braddock makes her way down the ramp towards the ring, ignoring the sounds of the booing and jeering from the fans as she makes her way.)

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

(Julia steps up the steel steps and then onto the ring apron. She poses momentarily on the apron, allowing people to take snapshots before stepping through the ropes and into the ring.)

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

(Braddock steps to the center of the ring and gets a microphone.)

Julia: Ever since I defeated Chantelle Chambers to become your GCW World Champion, I heard the same song and dance from the same people…Victoria Salinas…over and over again. They all kept telling me that my title reign was illegitimate. They kept telling me that it would all come to an end at Survival of the Fittest. Well Survival of the Fittest came and went and…surprise, surprise…here I stand, STILL your GCW World Champion!

(The crowd boos and Julia just smirks.)

Julia: Survival of the Fittest was quite the appropriate title, because I knew all along that when it came down to being the fittest, that you had to look no further than right here at me. Let’s examine some facts for those in denial, namely Victoria and Chantelle.

(She holds up one finger.)

Julia: Fact number one, I made Chantelle Chambers TAP OUT the first time I fought her for the world title. But due to outside interference I was screwed. I was cheated. You admitted yourself that I should’ve been champion that night, Vicky. So the second time Chantelle defended the title against me, maybe I took a little shortcut to beat her…

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Julia: …big deal! I should’ve been champion anyway, you admitted it! I was only righting a wrong. I was correcting a referee’s bad judgment call.

(She holds up a second finger.)

Julia: Fact number two, I proved my reign to be legitimate when I beat both you and Chantelle at Survival of the Fittest. You have no further arguments, Vicky. None. You have nothing to say either, Chantelle. I have proven myself to be your World Champion and your superior. All you can do now is just worship me!

(The crowd boos loudly as Julia snickers nastily.)

Julia: Tonight you two fight for the right to face me yet again. I have beaten you both before. So don’t get too excited about your opportunity. This won’t turn out any different. Chantelle, I beat you twice now…I can beat you a third straight time. Vicky, I beat you once, I’ll beat you again. I am everything you wish you could be. I am beauty, grace, class, and sophistication all wrapped up in the package of the greatest professional wrestler to grace a GCW ring…

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: …actually, scratch that…the greatest professional wrestler to grace a wrestling ring period, because I am the UWA Queen of the Ring Champion, the GCW World Champion, and you will worship me!

Pierce Manning vs Julia Braddock

[Even with the rumors of his departure looming and being related to someone many fans and wrestlers detested, Pierce Manning was a welcome sight for those who were very tired of Julia’s bragging over her win at Survival of the Fittest. Julia wasn’t pleased and assaulted him as he got in the ring, causing her to be in control as soon as the bell rang. Pierce had a difficult time dealing with the assault and then Julia brought him down with a tornado DDT and a two count. When Pierce got up, Julia smacked Pierce across the face which lit a fire in him. An attempt at a clothesline led to Pierce bringing down Julia with a clothesline of his own and the fans popping for a bit. Pierce would then start to dominate Julia just like he had in their last meeting, getting pinfalls after a Northern Lights Suplex and a back body drop, albeit Julia kicked out both times. Pierce would continue to cause problems for the world champion. Pierce gave Julia a running powerslam as the world champion just couldn’t seem to solve Pierce. However, she countered an attempted spinebuster attempt with a sunset flip, leading to a roll up and a cover, but Pierce was able to kick out at two. This counter into a pin though, would present a shift in the match’s momentum as Pierce’s moment was slowed down for the next few minutes, enabling Julia to follow up on her offense by locking in a Boston crab. Pierce was able to grab the bottom rope, but the damage had already been done as the world champion was firmly in control now.

Julia was relentless for the next few minutes, constantly drilling Pierce with knees to the gut while he had him cornered. Her speed became a factor as she was able to bring him down with a springboard bulldog at one point, but it wouldn’t bring her victory quite yet as Pierce was able to kick out. Julia slowed things down, trying to drain momentum from Pierce and trying to silence the crowd. The crowd seemed reluctant to pull for Pierce anyhow considering the past. A camel clutch was applied. Pierce got up with Julia still on his back. Julia improvised this into a double knee backbreaker and went for another pinfall, but Pierce STILL kicked out which brought frustration to the world champion who realized that she was still unable to put Pierce away no matter what she tried. This lapse in confidence would cost her as she got Pierce up, only to go for a shining wizard. Pierce though, caught her and brought her back down with a back body drop. Cover. The World Champion kicked out. Pierce brought in one last flurry. The World Champion got lifted up into a hangman’s neckbreaker. Pierce didn’t go for the cover. Instead, he got her up! TO BE THE MAN! The fans were stunned as Pierce covered, but were MORE stunned when JULIA KICKED OUT! Pierce could not believe it himself. He went to pick up Julia from off the mat, but Julia surprised him by trapping him in a triangle choke! Pierce tried the best he could to fight it off. It seemed hopeless, but he got himself to his feet again. He was about to powerbomb Julia, but Julia broke the triangle choke and connected with a modified double knee facebuster! This enabled Julia to drag Pierce to the corner. She stood on the second rope. QUEEN’S RANSOM! The crowd groaned, as they knew that would be it. And sure enough, it was, as the referee counted three.]

WINNER: Julia Braddock

[Julia got up and was handed her world title, instantly celebrating her victory as the Chicago crowd was completely bemused by this. Julia took this time to brag and show off her dominance as she gave the crowd what for as they continued to boo her. The broadcast team mentioned that Julia seemed to be getting BETTER as the world champion, and wondered if either Chantelle or Victoria stood a real chance at slowing her down and taking the world title from her at the End of the Year Bash in New Orleans.]

[Minutes before the main event is scheduled to begin, Victoria Salinas is found in the locker room again, deep in thought. She’s not focusing on the ‘body image war’ she has found herself in with Chantelle. Though, Victoria appears to be angry, the more she thinks about Chantelle Chambers. After what seems like an eternity, she’s about to vent how she really feels about her.]

Victoria: Chantelle Chambers… a lot of what I am about to say about you, I’ve been waiting to say since the day you first showed your face on GCW television. Look, I am going to be frank with you, Chantelle. I can’t stand the sight of you, never could, from day one. You see, from the first time you appeared on GCW television, the entire world has been handed to you many times over. Actually, scratch that, BEFORE you appeared on GCW TV in fact. I mean, it was Broderick Chase who took you under his wing, right? He saw something in you, that’s for sure. I don’t know your background or your training, but I do doubt that you had it nearly half as hard as I did when I broke into this business. I doubt you had to scratch your way from next to nothing from a small country town like I did to even get into this business at all. People understandably say some bad things about the Tiffany Manning era and I get that, but her predecessor, Steven Bauer? The worst thing to EVER happen to Shotgun. One of his biggest blunders, Chantelle, was SIGNING YOU!

Actually, it wasn’t REALLY that he signed you, I’m not going to sell you short as a competitor. The talent has always been there with you. Where he made the mistake was giving you a GUARANTEED X-Division title shot as part of your contract. You were essentially HANDED something before you walked in. You got to CLOSE two straight Shotguns before you even made your debut. I never had that. I EARNED my TV title shot. I WON a number one contender’s match for it. I EARNED my World title shot, having to go through 80 other people to win Civil War. Now yeah, when I was world champion, I took the same shortcuts YOU have, but have YOU ever gone an ENTIRE YEAR without a world title shot? Have you ever had to sit on the sidelines and wait, and wait, and wait and FUCKING WAIT for an opportunity, even wondering if you’d ever get one again because you got looked over, or caught off guard by distractions as long as I was after Tina Valentine screwed me out of the world title when I challenged Michael McKay for it?

NO!

Sure, you beat Devon fair, you won the title. But that title shot was HANDED to you! If you actually had to EARN that shot, then what? So you go through your reign as X-Division champion, and then earlier this year at Resurrection, you pull one of the most disgusting acts in GCW history, hijacking the main event the way you did and making it all about YOU! So you go the “option C” route almost immediately after regaining the title, then you become world champion, going all the way back to a title shot handed to you right when you walked in the door. You should be at the altar of Steven Bauer, THANKING HIM, because if he never handed you that title shot when you walked in,how different would things have been? It took Tiffany for you to get out of Deadly Dreams with the title, it took Broderick to retain against Julia which again, sounds VERY familiar because that’s what I pulled during my title reign.

In fact, this is the first time you’ve EVER been in a number one contender’s match. This is the first time in your GCW career you’ve ever had to EARN something. And yet, during your title reign, you had the NERVE to complain on Twitter PRACTICALLY DAILY about nobody paying attention to you or talking about you being world champion? HELLO? Shouldn’t being world champion speak for itself? Or maybe, just maybe, we all knew deep down that you were on borrowed time. Maybe you’re just UNGRATEFUL for what you’ve had. I’ll say this, you’ve made ME grateful, even more than before, for what I’ve had. Seeing the way you have conducted yourself from day one has helped me see the error of my ways and tonight, when I beat you, you’re going to feel EXACTLY how I did when I had my rematch in that triple threat ironman match against McKay and Midas: lost, hopeless, not knowing where the future lies. You’ve never had the burning desire that I do, not when you’ve had to work a quarter as hard as I have throughout your entire career.

So tonight, I’m going to expose you for what you really are: mortal! As talented as you may be, you are no more special than anyone else on the roster. I’m going to beat the very embodiment of what I used to be on my way to becoming GCW World Champion again. How can I be so confident? Well, maybe that’s how it was meant to be? Call it a hunch! Time for me to do, what I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do from the moment you showed your face for the first time: shut you the FUCK up!

[With that the crowd greatly cheers Victoria as she leaves the locker room, ready to finally take care of business against Chantelle Chambers.]

Main Event
World Championship #1 contenders match.
Chantelle Chambers vs Victoria Salinas

[The war of words since Survival of the Fittest would obviously turn personal as both former World Champions knew what was at stake, and knew that this could very well be their last shot at the world title in quite some time. They both fought like it too, with everything being extremely even in the early going, neither Victoria or Chantelle getting the edge on one another. In a sense, it was almost like they were as close to mirror images as they could be. However, as the match wore on, it became very clear exactly why they were such polar opposites. Chantelle tried to be flashy, Victoria tried to be smart. For Chantelle, the bright spots in the early going would be a slingshot corner splash, which lead right into a cover, but Victoria would kick out at two. Another bright spot would be when she turned an armdrag attempt into an armbreaker, which Victoria had to get to the ropes to fight out of. Victoria’s bright spots in the early going was being able to counter a spinning heel kick into a heel hook that Chantelle escaped by grabbing the rope, and a Fisherman’s suplex as Chantelle came off the ropes to run at her. The latter led to a cover by Victoria, and yet, Chantelle would kick out at two. Victoria would go to the top, but of course, there was Broderick Chase. He grabbed at an ankle, distracting Victoria long enough for Chantelle to run up to the top and bring Victoria down with a hurricanrana. Another cover ensued, but Victoria kicked out.

Granted, it didn’t matter much as Chantelle was in control much to the crowd’s chagrin and she was letting them know all about it. The next few minutes was essentially all her as there seemed to be no way for Victoria to counter what Chantelle brought to the table. Chantelle was applying submission holds like a cobra clutch, a rearnaked choke and a headscissors choke, stepping away from the flashy game for a second to wear Victoria down and take her out of the matchup. The crowd fell quiet for a bit, which is exactly what Chantelle wanted. Still, Victoria had some left in her. However, like many opponents before her, Victoria fell victim a couple of times to the obvious Broderick Chase interference. Broderick tripped her up as she was coming off the ropes and another time, he hopped on the apron to distract her. This enabled Chantelle to hit the Nightly Knockout, but Victoria found the bottom rope to kick out. Broderick was about to hand Chantelle a weapon, but Axl Austin came down with the same one he used to beat down Forgotten No More. This, effectively, negated Broderick’s interference for good. The distraction caused Chantelle to lose focus. Victoria got up! GINGER BREAKER! Victoria with the cover, but Chantelle kicked out!

With Axl negating the Brod, things were finally one on one between them as back and forth things went again. Victoria caught Chantelle with a chick kick right out of nowhere, but Chantelle was able to kick out. On the flipside, when Chantelle brought down Victoria with the “Flash”, the fans were anxious, believing this would be trouble. But they soon realized that wasn’t the case when Victoria kicked out of it. It still wasn’t enough to break Chantelle’s confidence. Chantelle followed up with the “Worship” and Victoria was covered, only for Victoria to kick out again. Chantelle went for another “Nightly Knockout”, but Victoria ducked it. Victoria then countered with a Busaiku knee right to the jaw! Cover, but no, Chantelle kicked out. Victoria would try a few times to lock in the Burning Victory, but Chantelle blocked each attempt. On the last one, Victoria would throw Chantelle down to the mat. Victoria went for a handspring moonsault. BLOCKED! Victoria got the wind knocked out of her as she slowly got up. BEVERLY HILLS BOMB! The fans went quiet. Chantelle covered, screaming in joy....or it was joy until Victoria SOMEHOW kicked out! Chantelle was STUNNED by this, eyes widened and all. She threw a bit of a tantrum as Victoria got up again. Chantelle ran up to her from behind as she tried for another BHB. But at the last second, Victoria COUNTERED into a modified facebuster! Both took a while to get up. Victoria got the first blow with a Busaiku knee, this time to the gut. Chantelle doubled over. Victoria then stepped through the ropes and springboarded herself in. BURNING DESIRE! She got all of that springboard Facebuster! The fans exploded when Victoria covered and FINALLY got the 3!]

WINNER (and #1 contender): Victoria Salinas

[The fans exploded with the loudest cheers of the night at this point as Victoria slowly got up, but she was damn happy to pull out the monumental win over Chantelle Chambers. She got her hand raised in victory, and she started to celebrate with the crowd. However, that wasn't going to last long. Julia Braddock sneaked into the ring and would blast Victoria across the skull with the title! The fans booed this as Julia dragged Victoria to the corner and then drilled her with the Queen's Ransom right into the title.Julia would have the last laugh at the end, raising the title over her head and proclaiming that NOBODY was going to be able to beat her! The announcers condemned Julia for her actions, stealing the spotlight from a heck of a main event the fans just witnessed as she stood tall above Victoria to close out Shotgun]