End of the Year Bash 2016

admin
Site Admin

End of the Year Bash 2016

Post by admin » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:02 pm

GCW End of the Year Bash - December 30, 2016 (New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA)

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
and never thought upon;

(We see footage of Timothy Myers brawling with Myra Lynwood and High Voltage fighting with The New Media Renaissance.)

The flames of Love extinguished,
and fully past and gone:

(We see footage of Chelsea and Andrea winning the tag team titles and Darian Andrews battling them and Utopia.)

Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
that loving Breast of thine;

(We see footage of The Archangel winning the International title and then taking on all comers.)

That thou canst never once reflect
On old long syne.

(We see footage of Julia Braddock brawling with Victoria Salinas. The GCW logo flashes upon the screen. We cut to the ring.)

Sparkling angel
I believe
You are my saviour
In my time of need

(The lights in the arena go dim.)

Blinded by faith
I couldn't hear
All the whispers
The warning's so clear

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
Now mercy no more

(The Global Tron flashes to life. An image of Angelica Jones followed by one of Kayla Jones and then the word “Sisterhood” appears on the tron.)

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart

(Pyro goes off and immediately following the pyro the lights come back on. Angelica Jones and her sister Kayla come running through the curtain and out onto the stage. The crowd comes alive with loud cheering for the pair of siblings who pump their fists, trying to get the crowd excited and into this! The crowd responds in kind with loud cheers.)

[Chorus:]
You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn to real
You broke the promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

(Angelica and Kayla look into each other’s eyes, nod, and then turn and begin to make their way with a determined stride towards the ring, taking time to slap the hands of a few fans along the way.)

Sparkling angel
Couldn't see
Your dark intentions
Your feelings for me

Fallen angel
Tell me why?
What is the reason?
The thorn in your eye

(Kayla slides into the ring from underneath the bottom rope and then she hops up onto the second turnbuckle, facing the crowd, and raising both arms up high in the air. Angelica, meanwhile, takes a sharp turn to the right and the ascends the steel steps, making her way up to the ring apron. She strolls slowly to the center before turning towards the audience. She looks out intensely at the crowd before posing with both arms raised high into the air.)

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
No mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart

(Angelica steps into the ring, joining her sister in the center as they await the start of the match.)

You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn to real
You broke the promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

(Angelica gets a microphone.)

Angel: Ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME TO THE GCW END OF THE YEAR BASH!

(The fans cheer loudly.)

Angel: It feels unusual to open the show.

Kayla: Hey, don’t complain. We weren’t even booked to be here. And you should be lucky I’m even participating in this because I DO have a wedding to prepare for later tonight.

(Angelica nods her head in agreement.)

Angel: True enough, and that brings up a very good point. We’re not here for fun and games. Kayla and I are here for business, right Kayla?

(She passes the microphone to Kayla, who nods her head in agreement.)

Kayla: The Ginger Nation have dominated the Shotgun tag team ranks, Sedona Sky currently reigns as tag team champions on Livewire, but Angelica and I still believe that we are the best team in GCW, regardless of brand!

(The crowd cheers in agreement.)

Kayla: But words mean nothing. Results are what matters. So tonight Angelica and I are here to issue an open challenge to anyone in the bank, any tag team, if you want to come out here and face us! Prove us wrong!

(She drops the microphone and waits. It isn’t long until Slade Merriman and Drake Hemingway come out to accept the challenge.)

The Sisterhood vs. Forgotten No More
[Angelica paired off against Slade and Kayla went against Drake. The foursome battled fiercely until Angelica and Kayla dropkicked them both to the outside. Then they leaped with suicide dive planchas in unison onto Drake and Slade. They brawled on the outside and Drake and Slade gained an advantage. They rolled Angelica and Kayla back into the ring. Drake and Slade isolated Kayla and worked over her neck. They made quick tags in and out. Kayla ended up managing to deliver a Kaylan Wind Kick 2.0 onto Slade! Kayla tags out to Angelica! Angelica is in with a springboard dropkick to Drake and a pele kick to Slade. Drake and Slade with Genetically Superior to Angelica! But suddenly Kayla is in with Kaylan Wind Kick 3.0 to Drake! Ginger Snap to Slade! Kayla and Angelica snap off Wind & Fire to Slade! Angelica with the cover…1…2…Drake tries to break it up but Kayla stops him…3!]
WINNERS: The Sisterhood

[Kayla and Angelica celebrate only for a brief period before they make their exit. Drake and Slade are about to exit when, out of nowhere, Drake grabs Slade and drops him with Mark of the Beast! The crowd is stunned that he turned on his partner and are wondering just what is going on here!]

There's a commotion backstage, as we see a cameraman rushing down a hallway. He turns, to find several officials checking on a prone Jason Redfield. One of them rushes off to find a Doctor. A few seconds later, a worried Katherine Prescott runs into view.

Katherine: Oh my God! What happened!?

Official: Please, back off and give us room.

Katherine: Who did this to him!?

Official: We don't know, now please, back away.

Katherine, although worried, does as he asks. Then, like a lightbulb turning on over her head, an angry look crosses her face.

Katherine: Midas...

Giving one last, worried look to Jason, she storms away, to find the target of her soon to be wrath.

Backstage…

Samuel Price: “Chantelle…”

Immediately, the interviewer has his microphone snatched from his hands by “The Brod” Broderick Chase. Price looks over at him, a look of annoyance in his eyes. The Brod returns the steely gaze.

Brod: “Best you sit this one out, boy.”

Price: “Whatever. I get paid either way.”

Samuel Price exits the scene. The Brod turns to his right, handing the microphone over to his client, the former World Champion, Chantelle Chambers. She takes the microphone into her hand, and sneers into the camera.

Chambers: “163 days.”

She smirks bitterly.

Chambers: “For 163 days, I reigned as your World Champion. That is longer than any other reign in GCW history! It’s longer than Amelia Robson. It’s longer than Michael McKay. It’s longer than Jason Redfield, and Kayla Jones, and Devon Kayl, and Kurt Logan, and EVERYONE that reigned before me. I left history in the dust until my Championship was RIPPED away from me in the most widely celebrated screwjob in wrestling history. I looked around and there 99% of you refused to call it like it is… and do you know why?”

Chantelle looks to the camera, tilting her head inquisitively.

Chambers: “Because you are JEALOUS of me. And you have a lot to be jealous for. I became Champion on DAY ONE with GCW. My impact has been immeasurable, my talent unrivalled, and my upside unmatched. I carried GCW on my back for so long that whatever I do now is where the attention goes! Look at Julia Braddock floundering as Champion, desperate to leech off of MY act and MY reign, she has only made herself Chantelle Chambers-lite. And now she gets to deal with Victoria Salinas. Good for her… why am I not losing my mind like Vicky did when she was cast aside?”

A confident grin crawls onto Chantelle’s lips.

Chambers: “It’s quite simple: I’m TOO GOOD to cast aside. I’m TOO good… TOO talented… TOO marketable… I’m worth TOO MUCH for any businessman worth even a fraction of his value to let get cast aside. I am truly GCW’s MVP! I have been since the day I walked in here. I will prove that no matter where you put me on the card, whether in the main event as CHAMPION – which we all know is where I belong – or in a six-person tag contest, I will excel and be victorious. Right now is just a dark time, but don’t worry… there is light on the horizon. I will reclaim my World Championship… mark my words. But for now… the MVP is going to take out Isabella Harker, Katherine Prescott, and Queen Mamba. Girls… you don’t have a chance.”

Chantelle blows a kiss to the camera before sneering, exiting the scene. The Brod steps in front of the camera to let out a hearty…

Brod: “WOOOOOOOO!!”

The scene shifts.

Gabriela Austin vs. Loretta Inglewood
[This was a high flying affair and fast paced from start to finish with quick strikes, counters, and re-counters, and springboards into the ring, leaping out of the ring from both competitors. Near the middle of the match Austin made a mistake and Loretta changed styles to a more technical style, wearing her down with mat wrestling. Gabriela fought back with suplexes, quick kicks, a hurricinrana, and a head scissors take down. Loretta with a Savate Kick and a Shining Wizard. Loretta goes for Purification but Gabriela moves out of the way. Austin with Pure Realization! She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Gabriela Austin

Backstage…

Isabella Harker sits, her GCW X-Division Championship sitting beside her, as she looks to the camera.

Harker: “I bet you’re interested in what I have to say?”

The camera nods.

Harker: “Well, it’s simple: I’m the X-Division Champion. I’m here despite naysayers saying I was only put in this position because a self-centered, egotistical, petulant child decided to make me Champion and, when I refused to play her game, she turned on me and showed herself for the power-hungry bitch she is. I’m here with my head held high because people… those who see things CLEARLY… refused to accept her BS attempts to play martyr or act like she was the one being victimized. I’m here with my head held high to show REAL victims that the Tiffany Mannings of the world don’t get to win!”

She looks square into the camera.

Harker: “And I know she’s out there watching somewhere, trying to make herself feel better despite the fact that SHE was the one with the power. SHE was the one who dictated the course we were on. Her victim act was exactly that… an ACT that anyone with a pair of eyes could see through. But you know what? She’s already been allowed too much out of GCW. She’s overshadowed so much good. And I refuse to let her overshadow THIS any longer. To that end, I will not speak of her again… not in an official capacity. Because I have this to worry about…”

Isabella pats the X-Division title belt.

Harker: “This belt puts a definite target on my back, I know. Not only for those wanting to be Champion itself, but those who want to use this belt as a step towards bigger things. Cody Lindberg-Knight, the man who instituted the idea of “option b”, has been rather vocal about his intentions, except he finds one roadblock: Me.”

She laughs.

Harker: “And as long as I am physically capable, I will continue to stand in his way of using the belt to get to the World Title. He will have to beat every last ounce of life out of my body to get this belt away from me! Tonight, he has another shot at that, and I know that with Chantelle Chambers and Alexander Midas… they’re a formidable force, no doubt. I’m not going to sit here and pretend they’re talentless. No, I’ll leave THAT garbage for Midas. What I am going to do is what I always do: I’m going to fight. I’m going to do it the right way. And in the end, I’m going to hold my head high. This is a new day for me. I’m not encumbered by outside forces any longer. Now, I do this for me.”

She pulls her belt up and walks out of the scene…

"I tell ya, Mike,ever since I've been back, I've been getting reminded why I prefer other countries! The lack of respect is ridiculous!"

We find Dominic Baine and his Manager, Mike Michaels, conversing, as they travel down the hall.

Dominic: No match on this big Year-End show, giving me the likes of El Suckage as my debut match... if it wasn't for the money and several of the hot babes here, I'd had back overseas!

Mike: I know, Dom, I know... I've been talking Mayberrys ear off to get you better matches! I won't let this injustice stand, because Ol' Simba takes care of his clients! WOOOOO!!!

Mike starts shadow-boxing. Dominic stares blankly at him.

Dominic: ...

Mike... What?

Dominic shakes his head.

Dominic: Nothing. What say we get out of here and grab some food. Good stuff, not that fast-food crap.

Mike: Awwww...

Just as they turn the corner, they almost bump into one Alexander Midas. He simply glares at the two of them.

Alexander: Watch where you're going!

Dominic: I could say the same to you. But hey, not here to start trouble. Names Baine... Dominic Baine.

Dominic holds out his hand for a handshake. Midas looks at the hand like it's a poisonous snake.

Midas: I know who you are. The hotshot newcomer whose traveled all around the globe. Big deal, so have I.

Dominic: I'm not here to compare wrestlers careers. I can say, however, I have long admired what you've done in the ring here in GCW. In fact, you and I? We're a lot alike!

Midas: Stop. Let's get something straight: We are NOTHING alike.

Dominic: Oh? I beg to differ. We've had success wherever we go. We' more than well-off financially. We LOVE the ladies, and we'll do whatever it takes to get to the top of this business!

Mike: Listen to him, Midas! Dom knows what he's talking about!

Midas: Then get to the point.

Dominic: My point, is that I think, together, we could run this place. Imagine it, you and I, the two best wrestlers here, joining forces? Who could stop us?

Midas: You haven't shown enough to label yourself as one of the 'best wrestlers' here.

Dominic: Minor trifle. So what do you say? Are you interested?

Midas: Interested? Here, let me put it to you in words you can understand: The answer is...

Voice: Midas!

They turn around, to find a livid Katherine Prescott storm up to Midas and deck him with a right hand. He gets to his feet, holding his jaw. Dominic steps back, holding up his hands as if to say 'Not involved'.

Midas: You bitch! What the hell is wrong with you!?

Katherine: You bastard! I know you're the one who attacked Jason!

Midas: What are you talking about!? I haven't done anything to Redfield... though I can't say I haven't wanted to!

Katherine: Liar! They found Jason in the hallway, unconscious... and after your last encounter, it makes sense it would be you that did it!

Midas: Me? Need I remind you of YOUR history with Redfield? Whose to say you didn't do it, and you're trying to pin the blame on me?

Katherine: That's nonsense!

Midas: Is it? At least I'm honest about what a bastard I am... you? I bet you're playing Miss Goody Two-Shoes just so people don't see the manipulative, vengeful bitch that you really are!

*SLAP!*

Midas's head whips to the side.

Katherine: We have a match coming up... that's the only reason I'm not beating the hell out of you right now. I'll save that for the ring.

Katherine storms off, Midas glaring at her retreating form.

Dominic: Well... that was something.

Midas turns his glare to Dominic.

Midas: Shut up. ... We'll talk about your offer later.

Midas heads in the other direction. Dominic turns to Mike.

Dominic: I think that went rather well.

Mike gives Dominic a thumbs up.

Julia The Enigma vs. Hannah Myers

[Shotgun’s slate of the show began with a fast paced grudge match between a member of Controversy and #GingerNation. With the rest of the gingers banned from ringside, Hannah definitely came out of the box swinging, and she had a clear advantage over her lesser experienced opponent. The Enigma took much of Hannah’s rage after what she’s dealt with in regards to #GingerNation for the last few months and the referee had to break up some punches a few times. Hannah brought her down with an array of impressive offense such as a scoop slam, a tornado DDT and a Northern Lights suplex. Hannah would go for the cover after the Northern Lights, but Julia managed to kick out at two. Hannah would continue the torture, applying a Boston crab that would keep Julia grounded. Julia would reach the bottom rope and Hannah would reluctantly break the hold. Hannah then pounced on Julia and punched the daylights out of her until the referee got involved much to the chagrin of Hannah. Hannah would go to the top rope and connect with a diving cross body on Julia, landing into a pinfall attempt. Julia would again kick out. Hannah was more amused than anything at this as she leaned back into the corner to measure her #GingerAdversary. Julia got up and Hannah brought her down with a Thesz press, again punching the daylights out of her until the referee intervened yet again to break it up.

Hannah then lost her temper at that point and started to get on the referee’s case for constantly breaking up her aggression. This would cause her to lose her focus on Julia as she got up and then she managed to dropkick her from behind. From there, it would be Julia taking control as she used her high flying prowess to outpace Hannah. A running elbow smash in the corner didn’t do Hannah any favors, nor did a hurricanrana takedown. Julia would then drop into a pin on Hannah, but Hannah would kick out at two. Hannah from there would try to keep up with Julia as best as she could, but Julia was just too fast. Hannah took moves like a springboard clothesline, a suicide plancha and on the submission end, a surfboard maneuver. After a backbreaker, Julia made another cover, but Hannah would kick out again. Julia would then connect with a split legged corkscrew moonsault and again, Hannah kicked out. After that, she went to the top rope. She went for the “Journey to the Unknown”, but Hannah BLOCKED IT! Hannah got fired up again and with a jolt of energy, she took it right to Julia, culminating with a spear! Hannah would go to the top rope. The Enigma stood up, and then Hannah leaped and connected with Flight of an Angel! The crowd cheered as Hannah made the cover for the 3!

WINNER: Hannah Myers

[The fans were happy with this one as Hannah Myers stood up to get her hand raised in victory. She didn’t get to celebrate long as the other #GingerNation members wasted no time walking down the ramp. Hannah wisely rolled out of the ring right as they all got in to surround the Enigma while Hannah backed up the ramp to enjoy her victory some more.]

The scene comes on backstage where GCW Television Champion, Nate Lawson, and Kacy Oliver can be seen in the locker-rooms. Nate is a picture of focus: his Championship defence against former Champion Adrian Waters was only moments away. Kacy is focused as well, but her focus diverts from the surroundings of the room to the man within it.

Kacy: “Are you ready?”

Nate, of course, was ready. He turns his head to face the woman he shares his life with.

Lawson: “Waters has been a persistent nuisance in GCW since he joined the company. He was happy to overlook actual bias when it served him, and is quick to cry foul when things aren’t catered to him. He has done whatever he could to try and delegitimize my victory and my reign. And he kneed me in the head with a steel plate.”

He chuckles.

Lawson: “Yeah… I’m ready. I’m ready to make him hurt in ways he didn’t even know was possible. I’m here to hurt his body, his mind, and most of all, his ego. I’m going to make him tap. It’s that simple. There’s no other way this match can go. Waters submits…”

Kacy: “And if he doesn’t?”

Lawson pauses. He had thought about it before, but never really vocalized it.

Lawson: “Then Clarissa… Myra… the referee… SOMEONE is going to have to stop the match, because if they don’t, I’m breaking his neck.”

The scene fades…

(We cut backstage where we find Sophie O’Brian standing by next to her brother Mark O’Brian.)

Sophie: Tonight Mark and I will wage a Total War against two hypocrites, two individuals who refuse to accept the truth.

Mark: The truth is that we’re gonna beat their asses!

(Sophie smacks him in the back of his head.)

Sophie: SHUT UP, YOU DOLT!

Mark: Sorry…

(She rolls her eyes.)

Sophie: Tonight, Total War will prove two things. First, we prove that Jazmyn Rain’s true self is that nightmare. Whether she admits it or not, Jazmyn Rain is a psychopath and tonight we prove it. Also we prove that Glory Braddock is dead…dead and gone…in her place stands an empty shell of her former self, and with Glory Braddock dead, I am the new Best in the World. Tonight, I take my place as Best in the World.

WE...

ARE...

THE BEST!!!

The screen lights up, with the words, 'THE BEST... Tag-Team in the World' scrolling across the screen. The music of "Charisma" by W. A. S. P. hit the p. a. system heralds the arrival of Steve and Derek Powers, the self-acclaimed 'THE BEST... Tag-Team in the World'. The Powers brothers make their entrance, and the crowd reacts as you would expect... with booing and insults being hurled in the teams direction. Steve and Derek could care less, however... their arrogant swagger as they head to the ring, taunting the crowd along the way, getting on the fans nerves.

The two brothers enter the ring, taking perch on opposite corners and taunting the crowd some more. They step down, and asks for mics.

Steve: Thank you! Thank you for that warm reception! We love you, truly we do!

The crowd boos.

Derek: Alright, alright, alright... enough with the peanut gallery, we got some serious business to take care of. As you know, we are THE BEST...

Cheesy grins flash on the Powers faces.

Derek: ... Tag-Team in the World, and as such, that carries a lot of respect... and fear. No tag-team wants to step in the ring with us, knowing that they will get beat down and suffer a humiliating loss! No team with brains, that is... and that brings us to the other so-called 'tag-teams' in GCW!

Steve: You clowns aren't very bright, because we've heard the whispers... that you think we're nothing more than a couple of opening-act jobbers! Let me set you idiots straight, we are NOT jobbers... we are main event worthy! That's why, in front of all these jackasses out here...

The crowd boos.

Steve... We are issuing an open challenge, right here, right now! Anybody wants to face us... and lose... come on down, and we'll be happy to put an 'L' in your win-loss column!

The Powers wait... nothing so far.....

Derek: Come on... don't be shy...

Surprisingly, "Cage the Beast" by Adelitas Way blares over the sound system, causing the crowd to roar... THIS was unexpected. Lester Sampson, followed by Matt Alan, heads down the ring... and the Powers bros. look like they dropped one in their tights.Lester leaps onto the apron, glaring down the scared out of their wits team, and steps through the ropes.

Steve: W... wait a damn minute! We said any TAG-TEAM, not this oversized gorilla!

Matt Alan has a mic.

Matt: Actually, Steve... you laid the challenge out to 'anybody'. Well, consider your challenge accepted. Have fun, Lester...

Matt steps out of the ring. Meanwhile, the Powers are panicking, unsure what to do. Lester simply stands there, waiting for them to make a move. Steve makes the first move, rushing forward... only to get caught around the waist... and belly-to-belly suplexed over the top rope! Lester than rushes forward and nearly takes Dereks head off witth a clothesline! Lester then drags Derek to his feet, hauls him on his shoulders... and drills him with The End Times!

Derek rolls out of the ring and slumps to the floor. Lester stares them both down, and the crowd is cheering like mad, glad someone shut the annoying duo up. Steve drags Derek to his feet and they stagger to the back, all the while, Lester glares at their retreating forms. Matt re-enters the ring, and simply grins at the departing pair.

(We cut backstage where we find Janice King standing by next to Angelica Jones. What’s unique about Angelica is that she is wearing a knee length red lace V-Neck dress in preparation for the upcoming wedding later tonight.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Angelica “Firestar” Jones and I must admit she is looking stunning!

(Jones grins.)

Angel: Thank you, Janice. I do try.

Janice: It kind of leads to my question, will Kayla be ready for later tonight when she marries former GCW Global Heavyweight Champion Trenton Snow?

(Jones nods her head.)

Angel: Definitely. I’m sure there were a lot of people who were shocked that The Sisterhood came out and issued that tag team challenge, and I have to admit that it did take some effort on my part to convince Kayla to commit to it, but if ANYONE can pull it off, it’s The Sisterhood…and more specifically, my sister Kayla Jones.

(She sighs.)

Angel: My sister is so much better than me in so many ways. I got to where I am today because I was smart…and I got smarter, I got smart enough to convince others to destroy themselves. Kayla did it the old fashioned way; hard work. And while I was off being The Dragon, Kayla was off trying to create a normal life for herself; a normal family. Kayla deserves that normal family. I hope she and Trenton can have that happiness.

Janice: And what about the tag team division?

Angel: Tonight Kayla and I sent a message to the tag team division as a whole and that message is simply put…we’re back. We’re back to take back our dominant spot and our New Year’s Resolution is to regain tag team gold.

Earlier this week on Twitter, The Truth put out an open challenge to any local wrestler in the New Orleans area at the 'End of Year Bash' A man named Steven Maine took up the offer.

Steven Maine enters the ring and stares down Truth. Truth walks over and slaps him prompting Maine to unload a few left and rights on Truth's face. Truth however grabs the much smaller opponent and tosses him across the ring. As Maine gets up Truth runs from the other corner of the ring and Punt kicks Maine before picking him up and hitting the Conspiracy Theory: (RKO) and making the pin.

After the match Truth takes the microphone.

Truth: New Orleans, shut the hell up! (crowd booing heavily) I came here to send a message and all you have done is treat me as a joke, a sideshow act. You dare turn The Truth into your own little sick joke?

No, that is not happening. 2017 is the year of reckoning for GCW and I have a message for you, The Archangel.... Who the hell do you think you are? I have no problem with you beating down the sinner Tyson Kenneth O'Reilly... but when you put your hands on me, you started a war.

Archangel, I forgive you for your tresspasses, but GCW.... this is your only warning, you allowed this to happen without consequences.

You unleashed a monster that not even I can control. The seventh seal has been broken and the Archangel has brought about the beginning of the end. You want a war, GCW? you want to attack the Truth? Well, you allowing this action just started a war. And in war you need an army, and to lead that army you look to those who follow loyally and I have many followers!!

The lights go out as Maine tries to leave the ring.. flames surround the ring and out walks a massively built man in a white and black mask along. He walks slowly to the ring and grabs Maine by the throat as Maine slides out of the ring.

Picking Maine up the man in the mask tosses him into the steel steps before once again picking him up and chokeslamming him into the exposed concrete floor. The man in the mask laughs at the fallen body before him before entering the ring by stepping over the top rope. The Truth applauds the man and they shake hands

Truth: GCW let me introduce you to 'The Demonic Angel' Damian Snow! This man right here is the first of many who will come to my side. The Illuminati may well be long gone, some may not be with us anymore but the spirit of the Illuminati will live on in my new army. The army that will finally bring Truth to the world.

Truth falls to his knees and laughs

Repent now or face the wrath of the Truth. For those not written in the lambs book of life shall fall short of glory! I am the Truth, I will show you the light and the way. Follow me and I will lead you to a life of purity in the name of god. Stand in my way and a life of eternal hell fire awaits you in the demon's fire pit!

Once again the ring explodes with fire around it before Snow and Truth leave the ring.

[The EOYB fades in on an interview where Roderick Osborn is standing by with none other than Myra Lynwood and Sedona Sky who are all holding their respective championships. Myra is as confident as usual, and Chelsea Summers appears to be in a good mood. Andrea Hernandez on the other hand, seems like she’s trying to force a smile.]

Roderick: I am here with Utopia and I’m surprised that you requested this interview time and that after the events of last Livewire, you’re all standing here together. So, what gives? Are you guys a unified front tonight?

Myra: Roddy… Roddy… you think you know everything, but you don’t know ANYTHING. Yes, of COURSE we’re a united front. You see, lessons had to be taught a couple of weeks ago and I have no regrets about how things went down. After all, I am still the GCW Global Champion and we are alive and well. We are all UNITED right now as a message to all of you people that rumors of our demise are greatly exaggerated. Last Livewire was a lesson to Andrea to NOT be such an insubordinate pain in the ass, to Chelsea that sometimes you have to make hard choices and to you people that, well, what it appears to be on the surface, isn’t always true. So, I expect Chelsea and Andrea to FINISH Darian Andrews tonight and I know I am going to do my part when Tim Myers and crew and their stupid defiance movement goes up in smoke.

Roderick: Interesting stuff. Now, on to Sedona Sky. You’ve got a unique challenge here, going up against Darian Andrews and a mystery partner. Is there any concern at all about who this mystery partner may be?

Chelsea: None at all. I get it. This whole ‘mystery partner’ thing is a way to drive up the ratings. But in the end, it doesn’t really matter WHO it is. It could be Devon Kayl for all I care, it wouldn’t make a difference. Sedona Sky is the best damn tag team in the world, THAT is why we’re the champions to begin with, right Andrea?

Andrea: Yeah… right…

Roderick: You don’t seem so sure, Andrea. Are you okay?

Myra: She’s FINE, Roderick. But if you want Andrea to talk, she has a little secret of her own to admit.

Andrea: I do?

[Andrea acts legitimately surprised.]

Myra: Yeah, you remember that secret of ours right? About the exchanges you and I have had on Twitter where I called you another Tina Valentine with “no it factor”? Why don’t you tell them about how everyone is a FOOL for falling for EVERYTHING!

Roderick: What are you saying, exactly?

Andrea: It… it was all staged, Roderick.

Roderick: Wait, what? You mean that Twitter conflict after last Livewire, where Myra said you don’t have “it” and all of that? It was fake? And you were in on it?

Andrea: Uh…. yeah… yeah I was. The consequence I suffered was real, but the aftermath? Fake. It was… just… a game. You know? It was to test how much people REALLY care about me and…

Myra: And they care a lot more about her than we initially thought. How PATHETIC! Why didn’t they care about her before? Furthermore, Andrea does not regret her actions last Livewire, right?

Andrea: I don’t regret it a bit.

Chelsea: Good, because that was RATINGS GOLD. But wow, you and Myra conned everyone like that? Nice!

Andrea: Roderick, ultimately, I have learned my lesson. It’s career suicide to bite the hand that feeds you. Myra and I we’re… we’re good. We’re really, REALLY good. No more issues. Right now, I just want to focus on Darian and finishing what I started two weeks ago.

Myra: I’m proud of you for seeing the light.

Roderick: Wow… unbelievable. I don’t think I can finish this interview. Manipulating the masses? Disgusting! I hope you’re all proud of yourselves!

[Roderick leaves the interview.]

Myra: Now that THAT’S over, ladies, I trust you. Finish the job tonight! I’ll see you all after the show after we once again dominate!

[Myra leaves the scene and Chelsea has a smile on her face while Andrea sighs. Once Myra disappears, Chelsea’s smile fades.]

Chelsea: Andi, I’m sorry I did that to you last Livewire.

Andrea: I forgive you, it wasn’t your choice.

Chelsea: You and Myra pulled THAT off and manipulated everyone into feeling sorry for you? That is COLD! How come I wasn’t filled in on the plan?

Andrea: Not important! Let’s just… you know… finish Darian.

[Andrea instantly leaves, and now Chelsea is growing concerned.]

Chelsea: Yeah, let’s finish Darian!

[Chelsea follows Andrea after exclaiming what she did with less than her typical enthusiasm, obviously concerned about the psychological state of her best friend as the scene fades.]

[Jazmyn Rain is seen walking down the hallway and she draws a hell of an ovation from the New Orleans crowd. Jazmyn doesn’t appear to be in the greatest of moods, but she’s definitely far from being in a bad mood either as there are things that are weighing on her mind for sure. Along the way of her destination, she happens to run into interviewer Janice King. Jazmyn is caught by surprise, but isn’t bothered by it.]

Janice: Hey Jazmyn! Where are you off to?

Jazmyn: I was going to see if I could find Glory Braddock. I was hoping I’d get to talk to her pre-match if she needed to talk about anything.

Janice: I see. Well, things are certainly heating up for you as of late. Are you sure that you’re not burdened by all you’re taking on? You know, the whole thing with Myra and Aphrodite, the Glory deal, now this situation with Sophie O’Brien?

Jazmyn: Janice, I’ll be alright. You don’t need to worry about me. Two weeks ago, I did what I knew was the right thing. I wasn’t going to allow Glory to get beaten down by Total War the way things were happening. Under no circumstance was what they were doing okay. Yeah, Glory and I had our history and our disagreements. But I am not someone that holds grudges anymore. You know this. I do find it ironic that I was teaming with Total War against Original Intent, but now it’s the flipside of it, facing them alongside Glory. Obviously, the most important thing is for Glory to find herself and put it all together and winning tonight goes a LONG way toward that in my book.

Janice: I do have to say that it is very commendable that you not only forgave Glory, but also to try and help her find her way. But doing that, potentially drew the ire of Sophie who now wants to bring out, you know… what you used to be. She still thinks you ARE that way.

[This question makes Jazmyn a bit uncomfortable, but nothing that is going to deter her from continuing this impromptu interview.]

Jazmyn: Right. See, there is something that I don’t understand here, that I am trying to piece together. As I mentioned just now, Total War and I teamed up against Glory, Kurt and Caitlyn a couple of months ago, and now Sophie is declaring war on me over what I used to be? Something doesn’t add up, Janice. Why is this so sudden and out of the blue? Is this because I rejected her idea to be that person against Glory at Survival of the Fittest? That person isn’t me anymore. I haven’t had an episode in four months, and even that one was my only one in the last 8. I definitely feel like it’s Sophie herself carrying this whole thing out. Why? I don’t know. I hope I get SOME answers tonight when Glory and I do what we need to do in order to beat them. As the saying goes, let sleeping dogs lie. I have nothing to hide, but the past is the past.

Janice: Sounds like in addition to trying to help out your friends with their problems, you now have your own to deal with.

Jazmyn: Yeah, that’s to be expected. Janice, listen. I don’t mean any offense to you, but I just want to find Glory, or at least hear from someone trustworthy that she’s okay. I’m not sure I’m 100% comfortable talking about this thing with Sophie just now considering her reputation, the sudden threats against me, among other things. I am focused on only one thing tonight and that’s ending 2016 with a victory. I’ve grown more in this year than any other year of my life, for sure and I will always cherish it for how much I’ve grown and everything I’ve learned and THAT will be applied tonight. Sophie can try to break me, but she won’t! I won’t let her come close. I can trust Glory. We’re kindred spirits in a sense, so I know we have everything it takes. Sophie is going to be gravely disappointed tonight… on two fronts! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m on a mission tonight.

Janice: Thanks, Jazmyn! Good luck tonight.

[Jazmyn smiles at Janice for a brief moment as her way of saying ‘thank you’ before she leaves the scene and keeps walking down the hallway. However, she appears to be a tad more uncomfortable talking about Sophie.]

Jazmyn: I’m telling you, something isn’t right…

[Jazmyn continues to think about it as she keeps walking.]

GCW International Championship
Archangel Invitational
The Archangel (champion) vs. ???
*Archangel’s idea. Anyone who wants to show up for this match, as many who wants to show up, can show up and compete for the title. Against the wishes of Archangel, Livewire GM Janelle St. Claire set the max at ten opponents. Eliminations by pin or submission.

“…Wait, wait….”

(“Wait” by ZOEGirl begins to play over the PA system. The Global Tron flashes to life as the phrase “Last Jones Standing” appears on the screen followed by the name “Jessica Jones.” A modest cheer erupts from the fans as Jessica Jones steps out onto the stage.)

You've been hurt, you've been lied to.
You ran all your life just to get out of your shoes.
But you settled in too soon; now your road is clearly dark.
No room for any light to break through.

(Two huge pyrotechnic shots go off behind her as she raises her arms high into the air. After the pyro is over, she begins to make her way down towards the ring, looking determined, her eyes tense as they gaze towards the ring.)

You're on a mission to get even with the world.
To give back all the pain you received, it's just too hard to believe
that anything could make it better.

Please don't let it end this way.
You could wait another day.
It's foolish games that players play.
One choice can bring you so much ache.
Please don't end up this way.
There's got to be some other way.
You could live without this mistake.
So please wait.

(She steps up on the steel steps and then steps over to the middle of the ring apron where she poses once more for the fans to loud cheers. She then steps through the ropes and steps to the center of the ring as the music dies down.)

Archangel: I’m done waiting.

(She holds up her GCW International Title belt.)

Archangel: If you want a shot at this, get your ass down here…NOW!

[Archangel stands there waiting for her opposition to arrive. A maximum of ten can step up and challenge, according to Livewire General Manager Janelle St. Claire. Archangel’s wait isn’t long as The Truth comes in from the crowd and attacks Archangel from behind. Then Skogul runs down the aisle and slides into the ring and joins Truth in attacking Archangel. Skuld then hits the ring, slides in, and spears Skogul to the mat. The two former allies in Nirvana trade right hands. Dominic Baine is next to charge the ring. Archangel and Truth are trading right hands when Dominic attacks her from behind. Baine and Truth double team Archangel. This doesn’t last long, as Loretta Inglewood hits the ring and picks Baine off of Archangel, evening the odds. GingerAllison and Marie Jones of the #GingerNation hit the ring to join the match. Considering Baine is fighting Inglewood, Truth is fighting Archangel, and Skuld is fighting Skogul, Marie and Allison have no one to fight so they just sit back and watch. Their rest period isn’t long until AJ Cleary rushes down and springboards off the top rope and hits a hurricinrana to Marie and then a pele kick to GingerAllison. Finally, Karen McBride and Joey Michaels hit the ring. Joey immediately goes up to his sister Skuld and starts arguing with her. Meanwhile Karen and Skogul go at it. Skogul rakes Karen’s eyes, blinding her. Skogul then shoves Skuld into Joey, knocking him back. Skogul then rolls up Skuld, hooking the tights…1…2…3!]

SKULD has been eliminated!

[Karen goes for a McBride’s Ride on Skogul but she slips out of it. Joey with a lariat to Skogul. Skuld hasn’t left yet and she hits both Joey and Karen with springboard dropkick. Skogul and Skuld renew their brawl. GingerAllison, though, uses this opportunity to cover Karen McBride…1…2…3!]

KAREN MCBRIDE has been eliminated!

[Skuld gets pulled out of the ring by Nero! Joey Michaels stumbles to his feet but turns around into a handspring enziguri from Skogul. She covers…1…2…3!]

JOEY MICHAELS has been eliminated!

[Joey exits the ring and goes after Nero and Skuld, who have fought one another up the ramp and to the backstage. AJ has Marie Jones reeling. He drops her with the Kickout DDT and then locks in the STF. GingerAllison breaks it up. AJ goes after GingerAllison, he has her reeling with quick strikes and kicks. Marie lands a low blow and then catches him with The Ave Maria! She covers…1…2…3!]

AJ Cleary has been eliminated!

[GingerAllison and Marie go after Loretta, double teaming her. This leaves Dominic to go back after Archangel. Skogul picks off Truth and those two trade right hands. Dominic has Archangel reeling. He goes for International Treaty but Archangel fights out of it. She connects with Our Lady Peace, knocking him out of the ring. Baine considers going back in but decides against it, not wanting to risk his record, and instead chooses to walk away. GingerAllison and Marie have Loretta down and are about to finish her when the crowd erupts loudly…Destiny Skye and Hannah Myers hit the ring! They attack GingerAllison and Marie, brawling with them! Eventually the rest of the #GingerNation come down, causing Destiny and Hannah to fly over the top and connect with suicide dive planchas onto Jinxy, Enigma, and Karina. Hannah and Destiny fight with the #GingerNation, brawling with them to the back. Loretta quickly rolls up GingerAllison…1…2…3!]

GINGERALLISON has been eliminated!

[Marie Jones pulls Loretta up and goes for Ave Maria but Loretta counters with another roll-up…1…2…3!]

MARIE JONES has been eliminated!

[Marie and GingerAllison are ticked off that Hannah and Destiny cost them this match, so they quickly exit and rush up the aisle to chase them down. Archangel goes after Skogul and Truth goes after Loretta. Truth goes for the Conspiracy Theory and hits it! He tries to lock the Truth Serum in on Loretta but she counters into a small package…1…2…3!]

THE TRUTH has been eliminated!

[Archangel connects with Our Lady of Sorrows to Skogul! She covers…1…2…3!]

SKOGUL has been eliminated!

[Archangel and Loretta Inglewood stare across the ring at one another as the two remaining competitors. Both have taken a ton of abuse in this match and have been very impressive. Who will be the last one standing? That answer comes when Loretta goes to the center of the ring and lies down on her back. She motions for Archangel to cover her. Archangel is reluctant at first but sighs as she sees Loretta will not move. Archangel covers…1…2…3!]

WINNER and still GCW International Champion: The Archangel

“See! See! I told you!”

[Archangel and Loretta turn to see The Truth standing in the crowd with microphone in hand pointing an accusatory finger to the ring at the pair.]

Truth: I knew it! It’s a conspiracy! Archangel isn’t the judge, jury, and executioner of justice…she is the consort of Loretta Inglewood and soon will become her personal weapon!

Archangel: You’re crazy!

[Suddenly Gabriela Austin appears at the top of the stage.]

Truth: I’m not crazy! I know the end game! It’s a conspiracy from Inglewood to try and get the International Championship! She’s already in your head and you don’t realize it! Soon you will willingly hand her the championship!

[He turns and points to Gabriela Austin, addressing her now.]

Truth: You’d better watch yourself! Loretta is the evil one! It’s a conspiracy to get the title and she will either cost you the title at Civil War…or she will get into your head the same way she got into young Jessica’s head and make YOU hand over the title after you win it!

Archangel: You’re insane! You belong in a straight jacket in a padded room!

[She turns to face Loretta.]

Archangel: He’s lying right?

[Loretta nods her head, assuring Archangel that Truth is lying. Then she turns to face Gabriela Austin.]

Archangel: You don’t honestly believe this crap, do you?

[Gabriela Austin doesn’t answer, she just stares a hole through Archangel.]

Truth: Watch yourself! Do not be fooled! Do not fall into their vile reptilian trap!

(Backstage we find Glory Braddock-Noel in her wrestling gear, doing some stretches in preparation for her match tonight with Jazmyn Rain against Total War. The dressing room door opens and in walks the current GCW World Heavyweight Champion, Glory’s sister Julia Alexis Braddock-Noel.)

Julia: Glory, my sister!

(Glory stands up and the two sisters greet one another with a hug.)

Julia: A hug? I must admit, I am somewhat surprised. The last time we communicated at all was an argument over social media.

Glory: I may not agree with your recent tactics and change of attitude, Julia, but you’re still family, and I still care about you.

Julia: My tactics and change of attitude? I’m nowhere near as bad as you once were. Or does Original Intent not ring a bell?

(Glory sighs out of shame.)

Glory: Not one of my proudest moments. I was wrong. I wish you’d realize that you are wrong.

(Julia rolls her eyes.)

Julia: Whatever you say, tonight is not the night to argue over such things. I just came to talk to you about one thing.

(She motions to Glory’s wrestling attire.)

Julia: I see that you are ready for your match.

Glory: I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. Sophie O’Brian is a monster, and perhaps a monster of my creation considering what I did to her during the Original Intent days, but I do have Jazmyn Rain as backup and together we can take on and take out Total War.

Julia: I don’t doubt that. You are, after all, The Best in the World, despite what Sophie O’Brian may say. But there is ONE thing Sophie is right about…

(Glory arches her brow out of curiosity.)

Glory: And what’s that?

Julia: Glory Braddock is DEAD.

Glory: Julia…

Julia: No, you’re going to listen. I’m getting sick and tired of hearing about how you’re no longer among the best in the world simply because you’re no longer a Braddock. And our mother is getting tired of it, as well.

(She places a hand on her shoulder.)

Julia: You are a Noel now. Understand?

Glory: I…

(Julia slaps her across the face.)

Julia: Say it!

Glory: I’m…a Noel.

Julia: That’s right, you are a Noel and Aphrodite is OUR mother. That makes you superior to the Braddock name and everyone else out there, including Total War. You will go out there and carry Jazmyn Rain’s ridiculous ass to victory and I will go out there and humiliate Victoria Salinas to retain my GCW World Championship. Am I right?

(Glory sighs and nods her head.)

Glory: Of course.

Julia: Wonderful.

(Julia embraces Glory in a hug.)

Julia: Good luck.

Glory: Good luck, Julia.

[The scene opens up backstage. Christy Hightower, in her wrestling gear, is greeted to a chorus of boos. She doesn’t let the boos phase her. The crowd quiets down. She opens her mouth to speak.]

Christy: It wouldn’t be a bash without a good old fashioned grudge match? Contrary to popular belief I don’t hold a grudge against, Travis. I wish him the best in his... I was about to say future endeavors. He isn’t getting fired, not that I know. I wouldn’t fire Travis. He is a good worker. Not as exciting as some of the people on the roster. And I’m not talking about exciting in a way that he gets on Twitter, tweets the same boring rhetoric. We have enough of those people giving GCW a bad name. Should I name them? I’ll leave that to your imagination, we all know how this thing goes, after the show people will hop on Twitter, complain, bad mouth me, in the interest of my sanity, the people who give this company a huge public relations nightmare, you know who you are.

Where was I? I don’t hold a grudge. Travis Vessey is a good hand. He can perform between the ropes. He’s cocky. Nothing wrong with that. He is full of confidence, again, nothing wrong with that, am I building an entire show around him? Am I depending on Travis Vessey to be the face of my brand? Nope. Regardless to how many titles he has won, he is not the man. Just my opinion of course. Does that really necessitate a grudge? Nope, it doesn’t. He may have a grudge against me for “turning my back on him.” Wrong. I inspired him. Tonight I am facing a Travis Vessey who has something to remind us of. While he does that I am going to remind him of this... What was the last hardship you had to go through in GCW, Travis?

[Christy looks sternly into the camera.]

Christy: There were a few times you weren’t winning as many matches as you’d. No big deal compared to what I have gone through. I don’t want to paint myself as a victim, I’ll leave that to a certain red head everyone loves. I was fawned over by a former general manager as well. I had the spectre of a playboy contract hanging over my head. Do you have any idea how humiliating that is? The General Manager thought of me as no more than a piece of meat. Were you treated like a piece of meat? Was there a campaign to make you pose nude in a magazine? I think not.

I’m not a certain red head. I am not going to paint myself as a victim. Who I am is a survivor. To come back to Global Championship Wrestling with that dark cloud hanging over me makes me pretty damn tough don’t you agree? I wasn’t going to come back, Travis. Why would I? Why would I want to come back to a place that reminds me of my greatest humiliation? To work for the same woman who did nothing to stop Steve Bauer from abusing his power. Your run has been uneventual compared to mine. Good for you you’re a former World, International, and Tag Team Champion. Can you honestly tell me you had to fight like I have just to make a name for yourself?

[Christy shakes her head.]

Christy: I wasn’t supposed to make it. I was supposed to be an administrative assistant all my life. I wasn’t supposed to be good enough to compete in the same ring with wrestlers who are hailed as the best in the sport, but I am good enough. I proved it in SWC. I proved it in IWC. I have proven myself everywhere I competed. I’m a hashtag Girl Boss, Travis. Every step of the way I have taken control of my situation, I’m going to do the same thing tonight. I’m ending 2016 on a positive note. 2017 will be the year I overcome the dark shadow of my past. I am gunning for the Television Championship. Once I win that, I will erase the black mark from my first reign that will go down in history as being mucked in the Playboy controversy. Travis. Don’t care how I do it. I’m going to. See you out there. We close the book on us one way or another.

[Christy walks off as the scene fades to black.]

Isabella Harker, Queen Mamba and Katherine Prescott vs. Cody Lindberg-Knight, Chantelle Chambers and Alexander Midas
[With the grudges involved with this match, you could bet that the fire was definitely on between all six competitors. It would be Cody and Mamba to start and things were evenly matched between them for the first few minutes before Cody cheated with an eye rake to take control of the match. He would have quite an impressive offense, culminating with an electric chair facebuster that would result in a two count with Mamba just kicking out. Cody tagged in Midas, who didn’t take her seriously. This would cost him as a belly to belly suplex attempt backfired with Mamba landing on her feet. Mamba would then outpace and outwit Midas for a bit before she would ultimately connect with an impressive springboard enziguri. Sadly for Mamba, Midas kicked out at two. Isabella would be tagged in next. She would initially be in control, but that would end when Midas surprised her with a drop toe hold that sent her throat first into the ropes. Midas was then in control for a while, with his big spot coming on a running, swinging neckbreaker that Harker had to kick out of. Chantelle would be next to be tagged in and she applied a camel clutch to ground Harker further, but this went awry when Harker powered out and slammed Chantelle spine first into the ground. Harker rallied, culminating with a springboard forearm smash for a two count. Katherine’s turn to get tagged to the match, but Chantelle caught her off guard with a shoulder tackle, and it was her turn to get some offense in. A handspring corner elbow/bulldog combo was the peak of this offense, but Katherine kicked out. Cody was back in, but Katherine countered a clothesline into an armdrag and took command, culminating with a flipping seated senton for a two count. Eventually, as the match wore on and each wrestler had their moments in the match, it would be Katherine isolated by the ‘bad guys’.

As you’d expect, Isabella and Cody had their exchange of fisticuffs at ringside while Midas did everything he could to taunt Katherine, especially as his teammates continued to isolate her from the corner. At one point, Chantelle elbowed Mamba off the apron in a cheap shot, but Katherine came back with a jumping cutter to bring Chantelle down. Katherine was going toward the corner while Chantelle recovered. Just when it seemed like Katherine was going to tag out to Isabella, Cody clipped Isabella from behind, instigating a brawl between them. Chantelle then recovered to trap Katherine back in the match. Midas laughed as Isabella and Cody kept brawling, which ultimately led them to fighting in the crowd and to the back. Midas and Chantelle double teamed Katherine mercilessly until she countered a double DDT attempt into one of her own, finally able to get back in the ring and tag in Queen Mamba who was fresh and on fire as Midas and Chantelle couldn’t do a damn thing to slow her down for a while. Eventually, Mamba and Midas were the two legal wrestlers, back and forth between them. Mamba brought down Midas with a double knee gutbuster and tagged Katherine, who had recovered a good bit, back in. Katherine went in there and completely dominated Midas, culminating with a KDS. Katherine brought Midas up and hooked the arms, going for the Katherine’s Pride, but Chantelle hopped on the apron, distracting her. Mamba then flew through the ropes spearing her to the floor and taking herself out of the proceedings too. This distraction enabled Midas to counter into an inside cradle. As the referee saw it and counted, Midas grabbed the rope at 1 and held on until the three count was made much to the chagrin of the crowd!]

WINNERS: Chantelle Chambers, Alexander Midas and Cody Lindberg-Knight

[Midas stood up and immediately slid out of the ring to boast about the win! Katherine got up immediately and was incensed, knowing Midas had cheated. She wanted to go after him, but the referee held her back. Mamba went back in the ring to try and calm Katherine down while Midas and Chantelle smirked at what just happened, the crowd booing the two of them.]

(Skuld is backstage and she seems to be in a hurry when…)

“SIERRA!”

(She recognizes the voice but also ignores the voice. She continues her pace.)

“SKULD!”

(Upon hearing that, Skuld stops and sighs. She turns around and finds Joey Michaels approaching.)

Skuld: What do you want?

Joey: I want answers.

Skuld: And I want Nero’s head on a platter. Skogul is hindering me from achieving that goal so I must stop her as well. You are a distraction.

(Joey shakes his head.)

Joey: Yeah, this is it…none of what you said makes any sense to me. A few weeks ago you were calling him “Master” and, as far as you were concerned, Sierra was dead. But now you want Nero’s “head on a platter” and as far as Sierra is concerned…

Skuld: I am protecting Sierra.

(Joey rolls his eyes.)

Joey: Yeah, protecting her…but you ARE Sierra…

Skuld: I am not Sierra. I am Skuld and I inhabit this flesh body. Sierra inhabits this flesh body as well, but she is currently…in disposed…

(Joey gets up in her face, looking very intense.)

Joey: And what does that mean?

Skuld: Sierra is safe. I am protecting her.

Joey: Protecting her from what?!

Skuld: Those that wish to do harm to her. People like Nero.

(He rolls his eyes.)

Joey: Ever since I started this war against Nero and Nirvana, a war to save you, I had tried to tell you…her…that Nero was trying to harm. I told you that he was a psychotic monster and…

Skuld: She loved him.

(Joey suddenly stops. His eyes grow wide.)

Joey: What? But how…?

Skuld: Sierra no longer trusted her siblings, not after Mike Michaels sold her to Nero. She felt she was alone in the world but Nero led Sierra to believe that he loved her. Sierra once again let herself trust…and she trusted Nero. That was her mistake.

(She clenches her fists.)

Skuld: Recently Sierra learned that Nero was manipulating her the entire time. She learned that Nero does not love her. Ever since I was born, my purpose was to protect Sierra from those who would do her harm.

Joey: Is that it, then? You’re not letting her out because you think it’s for her own good?

Skuld: Incorrect. Sierra does not wish to come back.

(Skuld reaches up and rubs Joey’s cheek.)

Skuld: Sierra appreciates everything you’ve done for her in waging war against Nirvana, but she is still broken…

Prior to the GCW Television Championship match, former champion Adrian Waters can be seen in his locker room taping his wrists. There is a soft knock on the door, and before Adrian can answer it, his manager Clarissa Vega walks in.

Clarissa: "Sorry I'm late. I wanted to go over a few things about Nate with you before your match..."

Adrian stands and closes the door behind Vega before looking at her directly.

Adrian: "That can wait."

Clarissa: "But, the match is..."

Adrian puts up a hand for silence, and sighing, Clarissa nods. She already knows what Adrian wants to discuss and her nervousness is obvious as she waits for Waters to speak. Adrian draws the silence out, making Clarissa more edgy and she can't help fidgeting a little.

Adrian: "Both myself and Myra are concerned about your behavior over the past week. Ever since leaving for Christmas break, it feels like...I don't know...it feels like you no longer support the Utopia cause...like, you are no longer part of the team. Obviously, like I said to you over Twitter a few days ago, it doesn't make much sense to have an advocate who doesn't support the cause. I'm not talking about firing you. Myra brought you aboard with very high expectations...and until recently, we couldn't be happier with you."

Clarissa raises an eyebrow at Adrian's last statement.

Clarissa: "Until recently?"

Adrian: "Like I said, you've been different since GCW broke for Christmas. I don't know if you had a run in with Rain or what, but you certainly haven't been acting like an advocate."

Waters looks at her closely, and Clarissa is slow to respond, choosing her words carefully.

Clarissa: "I still believe in Utopia...but some of your and Myra's actions as of late are well...disturbing. I'm only human Adrian. The way you and especially Myra have treated Andrea is enough to make anyone uncomfortable. The thing with the singapore cane...you weren't there in that room Adrian...you don't know what it was like. Go ahead and tell Myra...I'm just being straight with you. Then you both tell her to give Aphrodite massages and babysit Enigma...like you get off on humiliating her. Is it really necessary? Seriously?"

Adrian doesn't look impressed, but instead, gets up in Clarissa's face.

Adrian: "First of all, Andrea is an adult. If she wants to leave, she knows where the door is. But, if she wants to be something in this business and wants Myra's help to get there, she's going to have to do things OUR way. I don't know what you had to go through to get a professional contract, but I know I did lots of degrading shit. I paid my dues. Myra paid her dues. If Andrea wants to make it...she'll pay her dues, too. Much like Andrea, if you don't like it, there's the door."

Vega sighs, irritating Adrian further.

Clarissa: "I was hoping we could have a more civil conversation about this. Obviously, I was wrong."

Adrian: "You had your say...and I had mine. Also...some food for thought...we're only going to put up with so much of your bullshit before we just cut you loose. I realize you would still be contracted by GCW, but do you really think anyone is going to want you after all of this? None of our friends will trust you after this week, and none of our enemies will trust you, either. Face it Clarissa...you're nothing without Utopia. Now, let's get ready to get back that Television title I never lost. I've had it with Lawson and his ego. Tonight, I'm not only going to get my belt back, I'm going to hurt him. He's mouthed off to me for the last time. Are you with me or not?"

Clarissa is very angry at this point, but she manages to keep her voice calm.

Clarissa: "I'm with you."

Adrian stares at her for a long time before finally nodding.

Adrian: "Good. Just one more thing. If you ever make a comment about my Mother or my family again...I'll ruin you. Let's go."

Without waiting for a reply or a reaction, Adrian exits the room, leaving the door behind him. After closing her eyes and taking several deep breathes to calm herself, Clarissa follows him as the scene fades.

Non-Title
Sedona Sky vs. Darian Andrews & Mystery Partner

[Darian Andrews announced his partner would be Brookford. Brookford with huge lariats to both Andrea and Chelsea. Darian with beautiful dropkicks to Andrea and Chelsea. The champions roll outside to break the momentum but Brookford gorilla presses Darian and tosses him over the top onto Andrea and Chelsea, taking them out. He rolls Chelsea into the ring. Darian and Brookford isolate Chelsea, making quick tags in and out to wear her out. A mistake allows Chelsea to make the tag to Andrea. Andrea and Chelsea with Crown Jewels to Darian! Cover and a two count. Chelsea and Andrea isolate Darian and make quick tags in and out to wear him down. Eventually he makes the tag to Brookford in with a spear to Chelsea and a big boot to Andrea! A choke slam to Chelsea! Andrea with a chop block to Brookford’s leg! Andrea and Chelsea with Sedona Sunrise to Brookford but Darian breaks up the pin! Darian brawls with Andrea and Brookford brawls with Chelsea. Eventually it ends up with Darian and Chelsea as the two legal competitors. Andrews with the DVDT! He covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Darian Andrews & Brookford

Backstage, Janice King stands between Brooklyn Smith and Olivia. Standing behind her, towering over all three women is "The Rebel" Timothy Myers.

Janice: "Shortly, the team of Megan Collins, North American champion Aphrodite Noel, and Global champion Myra Lynwood will stand across the ring from the three people standing with me right now. First, I have to ask the question on everyone's minds, how are you feeling, Timothy?"

Myers leans forward to get closer to the microphone Janice is holding.

Timothy: "Thanks for asking Jan. I am feeling great. I've been cleared to go tonight, and let me tell you...I'm ready to kick some ass! Aphrodite, I've heard your explanation to why you did what you did to me, while you sat on a throne...literally. You feel I screwed you out of a title shot. You feel I disrespected you. You feel I defied you. That night, I did none of those things, but tonight? Yeah tonight I will do ALL of those things...and then some. You chose the wrong asshole to fuck with when you slammed that cage door into my skull at Survival. You really crossed the line when you followed it up with Ex-Communication. Worst of all? You showed your complete lack of decency when you chose sides with that miserable bitch, Myra Lynwood. You may think you made some great choices over the past month, but tonight, you will learn otherwise.

Myra...what can I say? You and I have gone back and forth. You are a scab on the ass of professional wrestling. I won't deny that you are a talented wrestler...but all that talent is overshadowed by the horrible human being that you are. You and Aphrodite are perfect for each other...I will say that much. You should also know this...you and she will suffer the same fate tonight when you fall to High Voltage and The Rebel. I won't be satisfied until you are gone from GCW, and I plan on making tonight the first step towards that goal."

Janice: "Very strong words, as always, from former GCW Global Champion Timothy Myers. Brooklyn, you have been very vocal on social media regarding Myra's treatment of Andrea Hernandez, as well as Aphrodite's actions at Survival of the Fittest. Tonight is obviously very personal for you, as well."

Brook nods, a frown on her face.

Brooklyn: "Yes, you can say that. I was really hoping I could get through to Andrea, being that both of us come from wrestling families...and after seeing what Myra did to her at the last Livewire?"

Smith shakes her head sadly.

Brooklyn: "No human being deserves to be treated that way. Myra, Utopia, and Aphrodite are running a muck in GCW, and it needs to stop. It was bad enough when Utopia had the goal of ruining the many long-standing traditions within pro wrestling...but it has become much more than that. It has become something poisonous to GCW. Yes, I want revenge for Tim. Yes, I want to help Andrea. But, it's become much more than that. It has become a mission for myself and others like me who are sick and tired of their shit. Like Tim, I plan on making tonight the first step towards saving GCW from the plague known as Utopia and Aphrodite Noel."

King then turns her attention to Olivia, who has a determined look on her face as Tim rests a hand on her left shoulder.

Janice: "I know this has to be personal for you, as well, considering what Aphrodite did to Tim. Not only that, but you are now the number one contender to the title she holds."

Olivia: "I still can't believe that I'm the number one contender...it would be a honor to become North American Champion...but I really just want to get my hands on that darned Aphrodite for hurting Timmy! Wrestling is dangerous and violent enough without poohheads like her trying to intentionally take people out. It's not right. I will stand next to Timmy, Brooky, Jazzy tonight and any time they go up against those jerks. Enough is enough. It's time to take GCW back!"

The crowd pops at her last declaration, causing her to redden slightly. Tim smirks and takes the microphone off of King.

Timothy: "I'm not sure I could have said it any better. There is a hashtag going around Twitter that describes the current mood in the good guys' locker rooms. Defiance. Myra and Aphrdote don't want to be defied, so that's exactly what we're going to do. They have no authority over us...and soon, they will have nothing. Peace."

[Victoria Salinas is hanging out in the catering area, definitely deep in thought knowing what is on the line tonight: the GCW World Championship. She’s definitely trying hard not to be stressed over what’s going to be in front of her tonight, but she can’t help but fight herself a bit, knowing what’s at stake.]

Voice: Don’t put too much pressure on yourself now.

[Victoria chuckles at the appearance of her boyfriend, Axl Austin.]

Victoria: I’m fine, Axl.

Axl: Are you sure? Because if you don’t win tonight, it may be another 5000 years before you get another shot at the world title!

Victoria: Shut up! (laughs)

Axl: Glad to see that you saw what I did there. You did a swell job getting over Survival of the Fittest and beating Chantelle to get this chance tonight. The Victoria of a year ago would still be lamenting last month a year from now.

Victoria: Yeah. No kidding. Some 2016 this has been, eh?

Axl: Indeed.

Victoria: Axl, listen, you need to hear this from me, now that I think back through so much that we’ve been through. There’s a question in my mind that has been bugging me for a while. What if you never came to GCW?

Axl: That IS a good question…

Victoria: I mean...when we reconnected, when you think about where I was at the time, I was feuding with Travis Vessey, I had just fallen out of the world title picture, I was in a locker room where I was very unpopular because of who I was at the time. It was a rough stretch, no kidding about that. At the time, my only three friends in GCW might as well have been limited to just Christy Hightower, Jazmyn Rain and Michael McKay. There was so much going on at the time, not a lot of it was good. I was struggling to find myself as a person. But then you came and the rest is history.

[There’s a bit of a pause, before Victoria continues.]

Victoria: You… you saved me, Axl. I don’t know if I could ever repay that. If you never came to GCW, maybe I lose to Travis, maybe I lose to Tina, maybe I’m back in Mexico. I won’t think of such possibilities that much, but my point is, this night, it wouldn’t be possible without you because if you never came here, I don’t think I would have stayed here. So… thank you… for everything.

[Again a pause. Axl doesn’t know what to think as he takes a moment to drink it all in. He laughs for a bit before he responds.]

Axl: Give yourself credit, you’ve still had to go out there and make this all happen. And if tonight ends up being the night, at the end of the day, it was you that went out there and did it, just like it was you when you overcame the challenges of Travis and Tina and managed to recapture the hearts of the people. All I did was show up, wrestle and… well, there’s this thing we do that I REALLY like…

[Victoria rolls her eyes, largely in amusement.]

Victoria: Yeah, you’re right. This has definitely been my year to learn and I promise you I will NOT be like Julia. I will NOT regress like she has as a person, being little different than what she was in Camelot. I will never be vainglorious again. Yeah, she got one over on me at Survival of the Fittest, but tonight? It won’t happen. The one thing I am missing in 2016, is having the moment where I got over the hump. Still, it’s going to be the night. After everything, it has to be.

Axl: I love you either way.

Victoria: I love you too!

[The two exchange a quick hug and a kiss.]

Axl: I’ll leave you alone now. I was just making sure you were game for tonight… in the ring… and…

Victoria: Axl…

[Axl just laughs and walks away while Victoria just sighs in amusement before re-focusing on what’s to come tonight, and what else could potentially be on her mind going into the main event.]

Grudge Match
Christy Hightower vs Travis Vessey

[This grudge match was as evenly matched as you can hope for considering the history the two have had with each other this year. Coming from the same agency, neither competitor really surprised each other in the early going as it was constant back and forth action. The two spent the first few minutes getting a feel for one another, but neither one really had much of a significant advantage. Just when it seemed like one wrestler was about to be in control, the other found a way to counter and keep things from getting out of hand. Travis at one point, had Christy set up for a running powerslam, but Christy countered it and then took Travis down with a tornado DDT, going for a pinfall, but Travis kicked out. Christy went for a moonsault, but Travis blocked it, and then followed up with a spinebuster which Christy had to kick out of. Hold for hold, counter for counter, it seemed like the match was going to be a stalemate, that is, until Travis exposed a turnbuckle. Even then, a snake eyes attempt turned into Christy sliding behind Travis and shoving him head first into the exposed steel, finally breaking the stalemate. Christy was in control from there, wearing down Travis with various submissions. She wouldn’t let Travis get too far away from him and this offensive sequence culminated with a forward Russian legsweep into another cover. Travis though, would kick out at two.

Christy remained calm as things headed into the latter stages of this back and forth encounter. Senton from the top rope… caught by Travis as he got up and countered into a powerbomb! Now it was Travis’s turn to get him some as he showed some fury from Christy’s betrayal a month ago. Travis would tactically pick apart Christy with a power-based offense, showing her exactly why he’s been a world champion and she hasn’t. Travis bulldozed Christy with a spinebuster into the exposed turnbuckle before giving her another spinebuster and locking her in a camel clutch to continue to torture the spine. Christy didn’t have much of a recourse for an escape and Travis gladly broke the hold only to pick her up and slam her into the mat. A pinfall attempt resulted in this and Christy kicked out, much to the surprise chagrin of the crowd who was leaning in Travis’s favor. Travis dominated the next few minutes, keeping Christy grounded. Travis went for a flying forearm smash! Christy at the last second tossed the referee in the way and he went down. Christy low blowed Travis from behind. A springboard bulldog followed. Christy went to the top rope. Frogsplash… BLOCKED! Christy got up. Travis picked her up. VESSEY DRIVER! But before anything else could happen, Mike Michaels was seen walking down the ramp with a smirk on his face. Travis caught this and was confused, and then Dominic Baine came from behind out of nowhere and hit a leaping enziguri to the back of the head. Travis went down, but Baine got him up only to give him a Jarring Halt into the exposed turnbuckle! Mike told Baine to “finish him” and that’s what he’d do as International Treaty connected! Baine saw the referee getting up and quickly bolted out of the ring and up the ramp. Christy started stirring, and she was confused seeing Travis laid out. Not that it mattered to her, as she instinctively turned Travis over on his back and covered him, dismaying the fans as the referee counted three.]

WINNER: Christy Hightower

[The fans booed what just took place quite loudly as Christy got up to get her hand raised, smiling from ear to ear, happy that she came away the winner in this grudge match while the crowd gave her so much heat for winning the way she did. The announcers were confused as hell, wondering WHY Dominic Baine came out to cost Travis the match and what kind of point he was trying to make. None of that mattered to Christy, who continued to boast about the victory she just got to the fans.]

[Jazmyn Rain is seen again, still on the search for Glory Braddock. She just came out of one room, not having had much luck. She heads inside another room and she realizes she happens to be in the doctor’s office. She looks around, but still, no sign of her.]

Jazmyn: Glory? We’ve got a few minutes. Are you here?

[Jazmyn sighs, largely out of worry considering she hasn’t seen Glory Braddock all night.]

Voice: Don’t worry about Glory, she’s fine.

[Jazmyn is somewhat startled by Derek, her boyfriend.]

Jazmyn: How do you know she’s okay?

Derek: She was here earlier today, typical evaluations and all. Nothing glaring and I know that she’s not going to leave you hanging. So, all in all, you don’t need to worry.

Jazmyn: Right. Yeah…

Derek: Sweetheart, is something wrong?

Jazmyn: I’m fine, Derek.

Derek: I don’t get that vibe right now. I know there’s something bothering you. You’ve had the same body language the last few times I’ve seen you. You know you can trust me with anything. You’re not really worried about this Sophie thing are you? I mean, I KNOW who you are. We’ve only been together a few months, but you and I go back to our teenage years. I know you enough to know that whatever Sophie is saying about you is a bunch of nonsense.

Jazmyn: Yeah, it IS bothering me a little bit…

Derek: Don’t let it. You’ll be okay.

Jazmyn: I just… I don’t get it…

Derek: You don’t get what?

Jazmyn: The suddenness of it all. Derek, I have to be honest with you. I don’t think she’s working alone.

Derek: Well no, she has her brother.

Jazmyn: Her brother is a brute more likely to carry out someone else’s plan. Why the sudden interest in me and trying to bring out something that’s dead? What’s the real motive here? She’s the only one in GCW that wants to change me back. If she wanted to change me back so much, she would have done it before now, or even prevented me from leaving the ‘issues’ in the past. Why NOW when it could have been ages ago?

Derek: You’re right, it does sound suspicious.

Jazmyn: She’s not working alone, Derek. She’s in cahoots with someone, potentially someone that hates me or wanted to destroy me in the past.

Derek: It’s a conspiracy isn’t it?

[The crowd laughs at this and Jazmyn can’t help but do the same with the mood obviously lightened. She walks up to him to draw a hug.]

Jazmyn: I love you!

Voice: Oh um… sorry, don’t mean to interrupt….

[A mailman walks in with an envelope.]

Mailman: You’re Jazmyn, right? Letter for you.

[The mailman nods before leaving.]

Derek: Odd…

[Jazmyn opens the envelope and pulls out a stack of pictures/]

Jazmyn: Okay, random picture of my dad’s house… and another… and another… and there’s one with my dad actually coming out to mow his lawn… oh no….

Derek: Wait… nah, that can’t be Sophie… at your dad’s? She went to your dad’s?

Jazmyn: This crosses a line!!! Oh no, she’s going to hurt my dad… what if she already has?

Derek: You would know by now if she has… calm down, alright? Relax. If she was going to do something, she would have done it then. She’s just toying with your head to get what she wants.

Jazmyn: Oh my god, she’s made this PERSONAL!!!! UGH! There is NO NEED FOR THIS! This is going TOO FAR! GOD, I’m going to…

Derek: Breathe…

[Jazmyn is caught off guard by this and takes a deep breath, dropping the pictures on the floor and feeling better.]

Derek: There you go! Relax and do what you know how to do. Believe me, you and Glory got this.

Jazmyn: Thanks. I know who I am. I’m never going to let anyone else define it otherwise ever again!

Derek: Be safe out there!

[Jazmyn smiles and leaves after that moment of comfort from her boyfriend, knowing that despite that brief moment of concern and anger about the invasion of personal privacy Sophie had committed, everything was going to turn out okay, or at least she hoped it would be in a few minutes with her match coming up.]

Darian Andrews bursts back through the curtain after he and BROOKFORD were successful in upending the GCW World Tag Team Champions, Sedona Sky. As he passes through, he is met by Samuel Price.

Darian: “HA! I bet you no amount of mentoring could have prepared Chelsea and Andrea for THAT!”

Price: “Darian… why did you go outside of GCW to seek out BROOKFORD for your tag team partner?”

Darian looks incredulously/

Darian: “Did… did you miss the match? We won! Though, in my defence, after what happened to me on Livewire a few weeks back, the way I was feeling, I COULDN’T lose tonight. It would have been the end of Darian Andrews as you know it. Make sure you tell Myra that as well.”

Price: “Ok… but back to my que-…”

Darian: “Sammy, it’s simple. The big man was still pissed off about Utopia jumping Hannah Myers in a parking lot a few months back. Real cowardly stuff. So he came to me and said “Darian… put me in, coach!”.”

Price: “He didn’t…”

Darian: “I’m paraphrasing.”

Price: “Ah.”

Darian: “I knew that Myra would be coaching at least one of them to expect me to come out with Matty. I almost did anyway. But that would have fed right into their game plan, and newsflash: I do NOT exist to play Utopia’s game. So I brought the big man… to a positive result, no less. And here we are.”

Price: “So what’s next?”

Darian smiles widely – Cheshire cat widely.

Darian: “After I was unceremoniously smacked over the head with a kendo stick, I decided that what I needed to do was take action. I needed to take initiative. I needed to take… from Utopia. And if they were going to pour all of those resources… three extra bodies… into making sure it wasn’t the Global Title… then I guess Matty and I are going to have to focus on them World Tag Team Championships!”

He smiles again, patting Price on the back as he exits the scene.

(We cut backstage where we find Julia Braddock, the reigning GCW World Heavyweight Champion, with the GCW World Title belt draped over her right shoulder and a confident smirk etched across her face.)

Julia: Victoria Salinas is so busy being a social justice warrior that she fails to see the truth smacking her across the face. So allow me to educate her on the truth of the situation. Truth number one, I made Chantelle Chambers tap out in my first shot at the world title. I should’ve won the title then but due to controversy involving Broderick Chase, I got screwed. Even YOU admit it.

(She chuckles.)

Julia: But I got another opportunity, and that leads me to truth number two. In my second match against Chambers for the championship, I did use brass knuckles to defeat Chambers. But you admitted yourself that I should’ve been champion all along, since I got screwed two weeks prior. So what if I used brass knuckles against someone who is universally hated by one and all? It would be as if an American Sniper had assassinated Adolf Hitler. Poor Adolf didn’t have a chance. It’s not fair. Does that make sense?

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: No, there is not a reasonable human being who would be upset about Hitler being assassinated, just like no reasonable human being gave a damn when that worthless pile of human scum Fidel Castro died and went to hell, and how no reasonable human being cares that I screwed Chantelle Chambers out of the championship.

(She holds up three fingers.)

Julia: Truth number three is that I defeated both Chantelle Chambers AND YOU Victoria in a three way Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match at Survival of the Fittest. I have proven my doubters wrong, I have proven my critics wrong, and I have proven that I am worthy of holding this world heavyweight championship.

(She holds up the title belt.)

Julia: And truth number four is that you will not defeat me tonight.

Total War vs. Jazmyn Rain, Glory Braddock
[Glory and Sophie start off the match with chain wrestling. Neither seem to gain an edge, indicating that they are evenly matched. Sophie then punches her in the face and the brawl erupts. Glory gets the better of the brawl and she sends her over the top to the outside with a superkick. She leaps over the top with a plancha onto Sophie. Mark attacks Glory outside and Jazmyn is right there to brawl with Mark. The damage has been done, though, and Sophie whips Glory into the steel ringpost. Sophie rolls Glory into the ring. Sophie and Mark isolate Glory, making quick tags in and out. But eventually Mark makes a mistake and Glory connects with Gloria In Excelsis Deo! Glory tags out to Jazmyn! Jazmyn with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors takedown on Mark. Jazmyn with a top rope cross body block to Mark. Mark fights back and brawls with Jazmyn. He goes for Art of War but Jazmyn counters into a float over DDT! Jazmyn goes up top and goes for the Rain Drop but Sophie shoves her off the top. Mark then connects with The Art of War. He covers…1…2…Kickout! Mark tags out to Sophie. Mark and Sophie isolate Jazmyn, making quick tags in and out of the ring. Mark and Sophie set Jazmyn up for Sudden Jolt…they connect! Mark covers…1…2…3NOOOO! Glory breaks it up! Sophie in with Ode To Braddock to Glory. Glory rolls to the outside in pain. Sophie orders Mark to pick Jazmyn up. He does so and holds her in place as Sophie prepares…she spits the fireball but Jazmyn slips free and the fireball strikes Mark instead! Jazmyn with a float over DDT to Sophie! Jazmyn lunges forward and tags out to Glory! Jazmyn brawls with Sophie on the outside while Glory measures Mark, who is still reeling from the fireball. She connects with Gloria In Excelsis Deo! Glory locks in Shekhinah Glory…Mark is fading away…and finally he passes out! The referee calls for the bell!]
WINNERS: Jazmyn Rain & Glory Braddock

(We cut backstage where we find Allison Lorraine, the self-proclaimed #GingerAllison, pacing the floor with Ginger Enigma watching on curiously.)

Allison: This is frustrating! Bloody frustrating! Merde!

Enigma: Merde! Zippy! Smooshed!

(She turns to face Enigma and glares at her.)

Allison: SHUT UP!!!!

(Enigma backs away slowly.)

Enigma: Sorry…

Allison: I am SICK AND TIRED of Destiny and Hannah getting involved in #GingerNation business!

Enigma: What are you gonna do about it?

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Allison: I don’t know…

Enigma: What about Laurel?

(Allison’s eyes grow wide.)

Allison: Laurel?

Enigma: Yeah…she challenged you…remember?

Allison: …yes, unfortunately I do. I will have to do something about Laurel Anne Hardy as well.

Television Championship.
Adrian Waters vs Nate Lawson [champion]

[With Clarissa Vega at ringside this time, Adrian was counting on things being more in his favor. However, he wasn’t counting on Nate Lawson coming right out of the gate with a shoulder tackle and a barrage of punches as he went down right off the bat, much to the happiness of the crowd. The champion would be in near dominant control right out of the gate, as he used a power attack to keep Adrian on the mat. Adrian would become a victim to a trio of vertical suplexes leading to the first cover of the match, but Adrian would kick out as a helpless, one-armed Clarissa looked on from ringside. This didn’t stop Nate, as a pumphandle slam would take even more wind out of Adrian’s sails. Nate would lock in a sleeper hold, but after a minute, Adrian got up to a vertical base. Once he began elbowing Nate constantly, Nate threw him down to the mat. At this point, Clarissa slid into the ring to check on Adrian, much to Nate’s and the referee’s annoyance. Not wanting to hurt Clarissa, there wasn’t much either could do. Adrian got up with Clarissa. Nate went after him, but Adrian tossed Clarissa into the way, thus Nate knocked her down, her casted arm landing first on the mat. Adrian would then knock down Nate with a vicious lariat, taking control as the fans looked on with disdain. Now it was Adrian’s turn to be on the attack, caring little for Clarissa as the referee checked on her. Adrian chose to go with a submission offense, wearing down Nate with a Boston crab and a cobra clutch, before bringing him down with a Russian legsweep. Adrian yelled at the referee and he got his first cover of the match, but the count only got to two before Nate kicked out.

Adrian smirked with Nate being down, and then made things worse for him by taking him down with a piledriver. Another cover, another kickout. Adrian saw Clarissa still down on the mat and he rolled his eyes in annoyance. He merely kicked her out of the ring, allowing her to fall to the floor. Nate, up to his knees, saw this and was disgusted. Adrian turned around and Nate went after him. Clarissa got to her knees in obvious pain. Adrian gave Nate a drop toe hold, causing him to hang off the ropes. Adrian then complained of a knee injury as he collapsed to the floor. The referee focused on him and while this was happening, Clarissa got up and blasted Nate in the head with her cast. Nate fell to the mat, seemingly limp. Clarissa laughed as she removed her cast, revealing her injury was faked all along! She had a smile on her face as Adrian suddenly “recovered” from his “hurt knee” to scurry to Nate and make the cover. The crowd went NUTS as Nate SOMEHOW kicked out! This didn’t stop Adrian from being in total command over the next few minutes, targeting the head and neck area of Nate, wearing him out with various neck cranks and drilling him with a sitdown powerbomb! Somehow, Nate kicked out. Adrian got frustrated. While the referee checked on Nate, Adrian revealed to the audience that his left elbow pad was loaded with a metal brace. Adrian whipped Nate to the corner. He went for an elbow smash with the loaded elbow, but Nate got out of the way and the ref was struck right in the head, going down in a heap. Nate brought down Adrian with a German suplex, FINALLY evening things out.

With both wrestlers out, this gave Clarissa a massive opportunity, and she would take it as she pulled out a steel chair. She slid in, seeing Nate was getting up. Clarissa smirked, about to strike Nate with the chair. However, she was tripped up from behind, and dragged out of the ring with the chair in her hands… by Kacy Oliver! Clarissa lost her grip on the chair, getting up. She was shocked to see Kacy! Clarissa begged her to leave her alone… only to get a straight punch to the jaw to the jaw for her efforts (and much to the crowd’s approval with things FINALLY being even). Kacy took Nate’s corner to make sure Clarissa didn’t interfere again. Back in the ring, Nate was firmly in control again especially when Nate saw the loaded elbow pad and saw fit to remove it from Adrian, taking his advantage away. Nate then wore out Adrian with cradle suplex, after cradle suplex, after cradle suplex! Still, the referee showed no signs of recovering. Nate would connect with the Ultimate Spinebuster! With no referee, it didn’t matter. Nate applied an ankle lock, but Adrian would counter and escape. He got up and gave Nate a spinebuster of his own, regaining control once again. He got up, turning toward Clarissa who was on her knees near the chair. Adrian screamed from the ring, demanding that Clarissa give him the chair. But Clarissa was focused so much on how much pain she was in from Kacy’s punch she completely ignored him. Adrian kicked the ropes, frustrated as he got to the top rope. Adrian connected with the Super Smart Elbow right as the referee got up. Cover…. NATE KICKED OUT! Adrian couldn’t believe it. Adrian would get Nate up, setting him up for the Use Your Head. But before he could lift him up to put him in position, Nate blocked the transition to the tombstone piledriver with an elbow to the gut, and then connected with a hip toss, keeping his left arm in a grip, transitioning to an ELITE GOGOPLATA! The fans cheered as Adrian greatly struggled with the submission in the center of the ring and Clarissa unable to help him. Adrian stubbornly tried to hang on, but he was fading. A couple of weak punches didn’t work. Adrian went limp, the referee lifting his arm three times. Adrian kept it up at the 3rd time, but had nowhere to go. Nate synched the hold in just a bit tighter, and Adrian, realizing he was about to turn blue, finally gave in, tapping out after being trapped in the hold for two minutes, causing the crowd to go insane!]

WINNER and STILL GCW TV Champion: Nate Lawson

[The fans greatly approved of what took place as Nate broke the hold, looking down at Adrian who was nearly motionless. Kacy Oliver got in the ring to help him up as the referee handed him his championship. They exchanged a quick hug as Nate looked down at the fallen Adrian, happy and relieved that the long war that had happened between the two of them was at long last, over. The announcers praised Lawson for hanging in there through all of Adrian’s attempts to outsmart him tonight and pulling through in the end despite the constant attempts at cheating from he and Clarissa both. Nate and Kacy left to celebrate as Clarissa was left stunned by the events, the announcers quickly wondering what would be next for Adrian Waters in light of all this.]

[The show fades to the hallway where GCW Global Champion Myra Lynwood is confidently walking down the hallway with the GCW Global Championship slung over her shoulder. She doesn’t appear to be too concerned with what she has in front of her tonight in the form of Tim Myers and High Voltage. But further down the hall, she runs into a surprise, something that brings a smirk to her face.]

Myra: Funny, I wasn’t expecting to run into you so soon!

[What brings a smirk to her face is Aphrodite Noel. The North American Championship is wrapped around her wait. She also sports a smirk.]

Aphrodite: I was on my way to look for you, actually. I can’t say thank you enough. I know Andrea has screwed up her fair share of things for you, I was pleased with the bubble bath. She did drop one grape, I did set her straight.

Myra: Wonderful! She’s going to be alright. I think I’ve got her in line now, especially since Clarissa kind of came out of nowhere yesterday and told me that she was going to be stricter on her and keep her in line far more often than before. I mean, great. Thank god. That girl’s out of control, but enough about her. Tonight, what’s in front of us? I swear to God, three of the most annoying people in wrestling right now. This “defiance” crap is already getting on my last nerve.

Aphrodite: Agreed. Don’t Tim Myers and Brooklyn Smith realize this is the year 2016, not 1980.

[Aphrodite rolls her eyes.]

Aphrodite: We are long past the days where good versus evil is the standard in professional wrestling and life. The way you run Utopia is none of their concern. Andrea isn’t a helpless victim, she can leave whenever she wants, if she does, consequences follow. That’s life. Consequences comes from making choices. Tim learned that at Survival of the Fittest when I taught him that standing in my way of getting my long overdue Global Championship opportunity comes with a price. God where do I start with Brooklyn? Tim’s Faux Hero routine is annoying. But Brooklyn? Where does she get off? These people don’t appreciate the real world. There are reasons why we are who we are. Instead of compassion... that’s what the “good” people are supposed to give... they judge. They condemn us. They use people like us to make themselves appear morally superior. If they want a war, they got one, together Myra, we are unstoppable. They can defy us all they want, they will be forced to worship us.

Myra: They condemn us, but some of them don’t have a right to do so, especially Tim. We can’t lose tonight, there’s no getting around that. I mean, Tim and Brook let emotions get in the way of common sense and Olivia? Do we need to say anything about HER? But, enough about them. We’ve given them enough attention already. I know we’ve got this tonight. So, I’ve been doing some thinking lately, over Christmas, and I couldn’t help but reflect on Survival of the Fittest. I mean, your actions were surprising. I thought you were stuck in that “heroine” routine forever. But I’m proud of you, for coming around and seeing what I had been trying to tell you for so long. I’m sorry that I didn’t get you anything for Christmas…. Well, that’s not ENTIRELY true, I’m about to give you what you have wanted for so long. Of course, this depends on you.

[Myra pauses, feeling confident about what this “Christmas gift” is.]

Myra: You see, I want to start 2017 with a splash and there is no better way to do that than to defend my Global Championship on the first Livewire. No, I am NOT giving Tim his rematch. He’s in the… BACK OF THE LINE… in my book. No, I want my challenger for the first Livewire of 2017… to be YOU! Dead serious! Nobody on this roster deserves it more than you! After the way Tim fucked you over in that six person tag a few months ago, you deserve this! Merry Christmas… that is… if you accept this…

[Aphrodite’s eyes light up like a kid getting what they have wanted for Christmas for months. After take a brief moment to process Myra’s grand gesture she smiles. Nodding to confirm, Aphrodite opens her mouth.]

Aphrodite: Of course I accept. No one, not Tim, not GCW management the entire time I have spilled my blood, sweat and tears for this company ever considered me in there Global Championship plans. All I’ve ever wanted was one shot, just one shot to compete for that championship. I appreciate that you see what no one else has, that I do deserve a title shot without having to jump through hoops. Janelle made us jump through hoops with her impress me crap. You should have gotten a shot based off beating Jazmyn “I am God’s appointed angel” Rain. The nonsense we have to go through to get what we want. So thank you Myra. Thanks for not playing games. Thanks for being a stand up woman and offering to defend the Global Championship against the longest reigning North American Champion in history.

Myra: Not a problem. Believe me, I know the feeling, going as long as I had without a world championship. Good luck to you in two weeks, but for now, we got some business to take care of. Let’s give Tim and his Sesame Street puppet pals a new year’s hangover they are not going to get over anytime soon!

Aphrodite: Agreed. Plus, this gives me the chance to remind Olivia that being The Queen of the Indy scene isn’t good enough to challenge the “Queen of the Major Leagues.” She is out of her depth with women like us and Meagan. This isn’t the kiddie table. She steps up to sit at the grown up table. Her childish nature is not good enough to last against real dynamic powerful women.

Myra: And it never will be, either. So, that being said, time to reinforce our dominance AND our authority!

[Aphrodite extends her hand to Myra expecting Myra to shake her hand.]

Aphrodite: No amount of defiance can conquer us.

[Myra shakes her hand with no hesitation.]

Myra: Hell no it can’t!

[At that point, the two confident champions walk down the hallway together, equally focused and determined to break down and conquer any ‘defiance’ that stands in their respective ways, the crowd booing both of them in quite a loud fashion as the scene fades.]

(We’re backstage and we find Glory Braddock, still in her wrestling gear, standing by next to Janice King.)

Janice: I am Janice King and here with me at this time is Glory Braddock who, earlier tonight, with the help of Jazmyn Rain, defeated Sophie and Mark O’Brian of Total War. How does it feel to have that monkey off your back?

Glory: It feels great, Janice, it feels bloody great, and it felt even better to choke out Mark.

(She smirks.)

Glory: You used to be my best mate, but you’re so easily led by your sister. She leads you into doing stupid things. I give you credit for being tough, you never tapped out, but you damn sure had no choice but to pass out from the Shekhinah Glory. And as far as Sophie goes…

(She points a finger at the camera.)

Glory: You were wrong, Sophie. Glory Braddock is NOT dead and I am STILL The Best in the World!

Timothy Myers & High Voltage vs. Myra Lynwood and New Media Renaissance (Aphrodite/Meagan)
[Aphrodite Noel chooses to start for her team and at first it appears as if Timothy Myers will start for his but Olivia begs to be let in, so that she can prove to Aphrodite that she IS in Aphrodite’s league. Myers makes the tag and lets Olivia in. Aphrodite laughs and just as it appears the two will fight…Aphrodite tags out to Meagan Collins. This leads to loud booing from the fans as Aphrodite gives Meagan her orders. Olivia with an enziguri, a shining wizard, and a head scissors takedown to Meagan. Olivia with a snap suplex and then a tag to Brooklyn. Olivia and Brooklyn with Static to Meagan! Then they deliver Electroshock to Meagan! Brooklyn covers…1…2…Kickout! Brooklyn hits the ropes but Aphrodite gets a foot up, striking Brooklyn. Brooklyn knocks both Myra and Aphrodite off the apron! Brooklyn turns around into The Bear Market from Meagan Collins! Meagan mat wrestles Brooklyn for several minutes but Brooklyn fights back up. Meagan then rakes her eyes and then connects with The Money Clip. Meagan goes to tag but Aphrodite and Myra both refuse the tag. They order her to keep fighting. Meagan sighs as she turns around into a head scissors takedown from Brooklyn! Brooklyn tags out to Timothy Myers! Myers with a big boot to Meagan! Myers with a huge lariat and then a running power slam. He covers…1…2…3NO! Meagan kicks out! Myers with Rock Your World! He covers…1…2…3NOO! Meagan gets a foot on the bottom rope! Myers goes for The Room Spun but Meagan slips out of it and connects with The Bitter Pill! Meagan crawls to her corner and finally tags out to Myra Lynwood! Myra in with a swinging neck breaker to Myers! Myra with a chick kick to Myers. She covers…1…2Kickout! Myra with Plot Twister! She covers…1…2….3NOOO! Olivia breaks it up! Myra with an Irish whip and Myers comes back looking for The Flatline but Myra ducks out of the way and quickly tags back to Meagan! Meagan gets in and gets creamed with The Flatline from Myers! He demands that Myra get back in but Myra just laughs at him. He sighs as he tags back out to Olivia. Olivia, just Tim earlier, points to Aphrodite and demands get in the ring to face her but at this point Aphrodite and Myra both drop down off the ring apron and begin to back their way up the ramp. Olivia takes Meagan and then points at Aphrodite, warning her that this will be her future…Olivia then drills Meagan with The Olive Branch! Olivia doesn’t cover, instead she picks Meagan up and drops her with Tequila Mockingbird! Finally she covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Timothy Myers & High Voltage

[Victoria Salinas hears nothing but cheers as she stands in her locker room, deep in thought with the main event being just mere minutes away. She’s in a reflective mood, as she’s known to be from time to time. She knows she’s got everything it takes to beat Julia Braddock, but she also knows that she’s not going to be easy. She takes one past deep breath before she expresses her thoughts.]

Victoria: This road… it’s been a long one. Axl was pretty much the start of it, I meant what I said to him earlier tonight when I said that he saved me from going down a path that I am not going to think about. I’ve learned so much this year, I’ve grown so much. This year for me started on a rather horrible note when I had a match against Axl’s arch nemesis of the time on the first Shotgun of 2016, in my own turf in CANADA, someone I should have beaten, but didn’t. I mean, I didn’t lose. It was a draw, but fighting that match in his honor and falling short? That was rough. Going from winning Civil War in 2015 to not even winning your own ring in 2016? That was a difficult pill to swallow. Resurrection? Having to sit and watch the main event, knowing you’re not in it, knowing you weren’t even CLOSE to getting there? It stung. Having to sit on the sidelines and having to wait, and wait, and wait… it’s not fun. But that was me, still vainglorious early this year. No wonder I lost my confidence for a while. Honestly, when Tiffany Manning made the decision to force-pair Kayla Jones and I in a tag team for a tag title shot in May, I couldn’t have felt more discouraged than ever, nothing against Kayla. She knows the score. She knows what I really wanted. We won the titles, became great friends, but every single day, I remember looking in the mirror every morning, wondering if I’d even get another chance.

I really was “broken”. It’s not easy desiring something so strongly and feeling like you’re not even close to getting it. Deadly Dreams and the whole “Ginger” thing, what a blessing in disguise right? Still, all in all, everything I’ve been through to get to this night, a night I am hoping that’s “the night” I finally become GCW World Champion again, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Yeah, I’d relive the stinger of not main eventing Resurrection. Yeah, I’d replay the humiliation I felt when the forced ginger hair dye happen. Yeah, I’d reenact the harsh lessons of humility that I learned from some of the harshest, most bitter events I’ve lived through this year. Tonight is what makes it worth it. As cheesy as this sounds, I have gained one special thing this year that I never had to its fullest potential before, something that I would say, is just as good, possibly better depending on who you ask, than a championship itself. The one special thing? Yeah, it’s cheese, but the one special thing I’ve gained this year?

Love.

No, not love as in relationships. Love as in loving yourself. Earlier in my career, and this includes GCW up until Deadly Dreams, I defined myself by the championship I had, how long I had it, how long it took me to win it, and so on. I allowed myself to be defined by the material possessions that I had, my social status, and so on. I DIDN’T love myself then, at least, not like I do now. Now I understand why I had to go on this long, sometimes painful journey: you can’t be a true champion if you don’t love yourself. Julia Braddock, in name, in legality, in possession, is the GCW World Champion, one of the best wrestlers in the world with the name brand and name value to match. But Julia doesn’t love herself, and that’s what’s going to be her downfall tonight. “Worship Me” is just her way of gaining validation from people. If she loved herself, she would have never fallen under Aphrodite’s trap to begin with, or went crawling back to her after she had previously disowned her. Poor thing, she was on the right path after Camelot faded away. Now? She’s relapsed back to what she was. The differences are that she doesn’t have Mason Von Loony on her side and she doesn’t think she’s a Camelot queen, but that aside? She didn’t love herself enough to stay on the right path, and most damning of all, she didn’t love herself enough to beat Chantelle for the title the way a true champion does. But I’ve learned that ability. I’ve learned what makes a champion. I said I was going to be World Champion again in 2016. Tonight’s my last chance to make it happen. And when I make it happen, I promise you, GCW, that this time?

I’m going to be the champion I never was the first time around!

[Victoria takes one last deep breath before she leaves the locker room to a strong amount of cheers, the main event being moments away.]

(We cut to the ringside where we find, in the ring, Trenton Snow with Brookford. A Catholic priest is there as well. On the other side of the ring is the Maid of Honor Angelica Jones and the bridesmaids, Marie Jones and Jessica Jones. Seated around the ring are Travis Vessey and Trista Foxx-Porter. Anastasia Jones and Kimberly Williams, glaring angrily at one another.)

Priest: Dearly beloved, you have come together so that in the presence of the Church’s minister and the community your intention to enter into Marriage may be strengthened by the Lord with a sacred seal. Christ abundantly blesses the love that binds you. Through a special Sacrament, he enriches and strengthens those he has already consecrated by Holy Baptism, that they may be faithful to each other for ever and assume all the responsibilities of married life. And so, in the presence of the Church, I ask you to state your intentions.

(The wedding march begins to play. Kayla Jones begins her march down the aisle in her purple wedding gown. The crowd cheers her loudly and she has tears rolling down her cheek as she is very happy about this. She ascends the steps carefully in her high heels and then carefully steps into the ring. She takes her place next to Trenton.)

Priest: Trenton and Kayla, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?

Trenton & Kayla: We have.

Priest: Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?

Trenton & Kayla: We are.

Priest: Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.

(First the priest takes the rings.)

Priest: May the Lord bless these rings, which you will give to each other as the sign of your love and fidelity.

(He hands them to Kayla and Trenton. They put the rings on each other’s hands. They join their right hands.)

Priest: Trenton Snow, do you take Kayla Marie Shawna Jones to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?

Trenton: I do.

Priest: Kayla Marie Shawna Jones, do you take Trenton Snow to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Kayla: I do.

Priest: May the Lord in his kindness strengthen the consent you have declared before the Church and graciously bring to fulfillment his blessings within you. What God has joined, let no one put asunder.

(The priest looks up and faces the crowd.)

Priest: It is my honor to present to you Mr. Trenton Snow and Mrs. Kayla Jones-Snow!

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
Julia Braddock (C) vs. Victoria Salinas

[The main event and ultimately the last GCW match of 2016 would more than live up to the hype as champion and challenger were locked in a technical battle in the early going, neither giving an inch. Initially, there wouldn’t be an obvious advantage. Clotheslines were countered into armdrags, Russian legsweeps were countered into bulldogs, cross bodies were caught, and corner splashes were countered with back elbows. So, with the technical battle all but even, both women started to fight in the center of the ring, going blow for blow, again, neither side giving an inch. Julia would then counter with a slap across the face, instead of a punch, catching Vicky off guard. Julia would then connect with a bridging German suplex for the first cover of the match, but Vicky would kick out at two. This didn’t stop the champion from taking command.Julia would make the cover after wearing down Victoria with a straightjacket chokehold and a cobra clutch, but another kickout occurred. Julia went even more technical, outclassing Victoria. A sequence culminated with Julia bringing down Victoria with a Fisherman’s suplex into a cover, but once again the challenger kicked out. At this point, Julia started to seem a bit frustrated that Victoria wasn’t going to go away that easily. Julia hooked the arms of her challenger and she tried to lift her up for a double underhook facebuster. Nope, Victoria blocked it and shoved her away. Julia walked back, but right into a spinning heel kick. Victoria made her first cover and Julia kicked out, but Victoria had at least leveled the playing field a bit as she would take control.

Once control was taken, Victoria started to frustrate Julia. Victoria kept slowing down Julia’s momentum with a bow and arrow submission, as well as a cross armbreaker, though Julia was able to escape both holds by grabbing the bottom rope. This didn’t deter Victoria who made the decision at that point to take to the skies. A missile dropkick would begin the offensive onslaught, and she would continue it with a springboard hurricanrana that sent Julia for a loop and outside of the ring. That didn’t stop Victoria from springboarding herself into a senton that took Julia down on the outside much to the excitement of the fans. The referee started to make the 10 count, but Victoria was able to get Julia and herself back in the ring at the count of 8. Cover. Julia kicked out. Victoria then went to her own technical game, outclassing the champion with moves like a backbreaker, an STO and a front facelock bulldog. Victoria made the cover after the latter move, but it wasn’t enough as Julia managed to kick out of that. The challenger wasn’t fazed a bit, as she measured her as she got up, having something in mind. Chick kick! Victoria covered again, but Julia kicked out again. Victoria would go with a handspring moonsault and Julia would block it, ending the rally that the challenger had put on for the last few minutes. Julia dug deep and went for a signature of her own, that being the Julia in Excelsis Dio. It connected, but much to the champion’s chagrin, Victoria managed to kick out of that.

Still, it was the champion in control in the late stages. A string of signatures being either countered or blocked took place. Victoria moved out of the way of a Camelot Plunge, yet, a Busaiku knee attempt was blocked by Julia and she took her down hard with an improvised spinebuster, right into a cover, but again the challenger was able to kick out. Even the signatures that connected were kicked out of, with Victoria kicking out of a Blaze of Glory and Julia kicking out of a handspring moonsault. After the latter took place, Victoria measured Julia. Julia got up and… GINGER BREAKER! The fans would go nuts, but NO, Julia KICKED OUT! Victoria’s next instinct was to get Julia up to lock her in the Burning Victory, but Julia saw it coming and blocked it. She countered with the Excelsis Dio again, and then locked in the Shekhinah Glory! Victoria greatly struggled with this hold for a few minutes, the fans urging her on as she came close to fading away, but a desperate last lunge kept her in it as she got to the bottom rope. From there, Julia decided not to play around anymore. She dragged Victoria to the corner, setting her up for the Queen’s Ransom. Victoria blocked it and planted Julia on the mat. She went to the top and… CALIFORNIA SPLASH? Yes! Her mentor’s finisher connected and yet Julia kicked out! Victoria couldn’t believe it as she tried to get the Burning Victory on Julia again, but Julia blocked it and flipped her into a back body drop! Julia then connected with a wicked curb stomp on a kneeling Victoria that would have made Aphrodite proud! Julia thought she had it as she went for the cover, but NO, the challenger kicked out! This frustrated the hell out of Julia. She slammed the mat in disbelief before she leaned against the ropes, measuring Victoria. She got to her knees, curb stomp again… NO! Missed it! Victoria on the rebound tried setting up for the Ginger Breaker again, but Julia blocked it by smashing her against the corner. Bad news! Julia tried setting up for the Queen’s Ransom again. But at the last moment, Victoria plucked her off the second rope and planted her with an improvised belly to belly suplex. Julia got up quickly only to be struck right near the gut with the Busaiku knee! This caused Julia to double over right into a SECOND Ginger Breaker! The fans rejoiced… until Julia SOMEHOW kicked out of it AGAIN! Victoria began to show signs of worry and doubt at this point, as she was frozen.

Victoria’s widened eyes made her look deflated. Julia got up, and Victoria kept fighting. Victoria tried once more for the Burning Victory, and this time she got the tilt-o-whirl armbar in, but almost immediately, Julia countered with a…. CATEGORY 5?!?!?! The fans went dead silent with the champion finding a way to counter with a modified version of Michael McKay’s finisher. Julia was laughing at the crowd booing her for what they thought was an ultimate insult to Victoria considering how close she was to him. Julia confidently covered only for Victoria to kick out AGAIN! Julia was the one in disbelief now, her eyes widened in stunned silence now. The disbelief became anger as she got Victoria up and screamed at her, telling her she would ‘never be GCW World Champion again’. Julia stepped back and went for a clothesline, but Victoria caught her and lifted her up as if she was going for a vertical suplex. Instead, Victoria went forward and not back, driving her knees right into Julia’s gut as she went down! Julia writhed in pain as Victoria stepped through the ropes with a look of angry determination on her face. Julia was on the mat, holding her stomach. Despite the pain she was in, she was able to get to her knees, and at that point Victoria springboarded into the ring and connected with the BURNING DESIRE! The fans popped huge for the springboard facebuster and Victoria turned Julia over and covered… the referee making the three count as the fans exploded!]

WINNER and NEW GCW World Champion: Victoria Salinas!

[Joy filled the arena as Victoria initially kneeled above Julia, at first, taking things in as a surreal moment. But when the referee handed her the GCW World Championship, it hit her that it finally happened. Remembering everything she had been through to win it, she grabbed the championship and clutched it, instantly bursting into tears of joy. The fans kept cheering her as she kept soaking it in and the referee helped her up to her feet to raise her hand in victory. Julia was helped out of the ring. At this point, Axl Austin came down to join in on the moment and they immediately hugged for a solid few seconds. Once they let each other go, Axl left it to Victoria to smile and enjoy the moment, which is what she would do with the fans, ending the show]