"The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling" Marie Annabelle Jones

admin
Site Admin

"The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling" Marie Annabelle Jones

Post by admin » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 am

Personal Details

Name: Matt
Contact Details: mattbolen07@yahoo.com

Note: Yes, I have Yahoo IM, but please be aware I am an extreme introvert. I rarely will start conversations, not b/c I’m ignoring you but because I don’t feel comfortable starting a conversation. Also don’t get offended if it takes me awhile to reply. I am terrible at multi-tasking.

Does your character have a twitter? If no, whats the id: SCWPhoenix

Character Details

Name: Marie Jones
Alias: The Phoenix
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130 lbs
Town of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts
Picture Base: Karen Gillan

Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Face
(on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the heelest of heels and 10 being the cleanest cut babiest of babyfaces, she'd be a 6)
Entrance Music: "Haunted" by Taylor Swift
Wrestler Entrance:

"You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and its all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And its comin' over you like its all a big mistake"

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen….

"Holding my breathe, won't lose you again
Something's made your eyes go cold"

Announcer: ..."The Phoenix" Marie Jones!!!!!!!!!!

A spotlight shines down at the top of the entrance ramp. Pyro goes off. Then Marie Annabelle Jones steps through the curtain, wearing her ring gear and her signature black leather jacket. A broad, somewhat condescending grin is on her face as she gaze out at the fans in the arena who boo loudly despite the fact that is waving at them in almost a regal manner. Tabitha Silverstone steps into the scene next behind Marie. Silverstone is wearing a pencil skirt and suit combo, looking very professional and smiling coldly as she politely applauds her client. The Tron shows images of her striking at her opponents with her finishing and signature moves as the lyrics of "Haunted" by Taylor Swift begin to flow through the arena.

"Come on, come on don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong, your all I wanted
Come on, come on don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted"

Marie begins to make her way down towards the ring to loud booing from the fans. Along the way Tabitha Silverstone and goes to some fans, some who are booing her she hands them the new "Phoenix Fan" t-shirt and to those with derogatory signs insulting Marie, Tabitha takes them away and gives them new signs that read "Greatest Jones Ever" and "Marie Is The Best".

As for Marie herself, she pays little to no attention to the reaction she is receiving from this hostile crowd. Her focus is solely on the ring and the determined stride with which she walks tells that story.

"Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I say to you
He will try to take away my pain
And he just might make me smile
But the whole time I'm wishin he was you instead"

Marie hops up onto the ring apron. She strikes a sultry and sexy pose for the audience. She then smirks, shakes her head smugly muttering 'in your dreams' before stepping into the ring. She then hops up onto the second turnbuckle of the nearby corner and holds her arms up high into the air, getting a reaction from the crowd. Tabitha Silverstone takes her place at ringside and applauds for her client.

"Oh, oh, holding my breath, won't see you again
Something keeps me holding on to nothing"

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): Unlike her famous mother, Marie Jones is actually quite humble, friendly, and easy to get along with. However, like her famous mother, she has a powerful moral compass and a strong sense of right and wrong and will stand up for what’s right and fight against what’s wrong.

Finishing Moves and description:

Finisher 1: Ave Maria (headlock driver)
Finisher 2: The Vindicator(mvp's playmaker)

Signature Moves and description:

Trademark 1: Kissed by Fire (Busaiku Knee Kick)
Trademark 2: The Angel's Arch (lion tamer)
Trademark 3: The Hot Shot (pedigree)
Trademark 4: Divine Impact (lionsault)

Please list at least 15 moves in your characters move set:

Muay Thai Knee Strikes
Knee Lift (ala Harely Race style)
Knee To The Face (ala Triple H)
450 splash
Shooting Star Press
Van Daminator
Split Legged Moonsault
Flip Over Neck Breaker off the second rope
Springboard dropkick Missile dropkick
RKO
Back Cracker
Sleeper Neck Breaker
Reverse DDT
Double Arm DDT
Bow and Arrow Submission
Dragon Sleeper
Crippler Crossface
Pele Kick
Kip Up into a franksensteiner
Springboard reverse ddt

Wrestler Biography:

Marie is the oldest daughter of GDW, MWA, and MCW wrestling superstar and country singer Angelica “Firestar” Jones. Angelica first got pregnant with Marie at age fourteen and gave her up for adoption when she thought that the father, Sean Williams, would hate her and abandon her if he were to learn she was pregnant. So mother and daughter were separate for years until Angelica herself decided to finally approach her past and search for her long lost daughter. Angelica found Marie at an adoption agency, still the girl hadn’t been adopted. Angelica adopted the girl herself. As Marie grew older she grew to have a strong understanding of right and wrong, good and evil. Marie witnessed many of the actions her mother took inside of the ring, actions such as cheating to win or brutalizing an opponent with foreign objects and other weaponry, and Marie didn’t approve of them. Mother and daughter had many arguments over this issue but despite what Angelica did and what Marie hence would be exposed to, Marie would remain a good person.

Marie initially trained under Blayze Alexander, as well her aunt Kayla, before starting in the wrestling business in the Global Division of Wrestling. Her attempt at success there was lackluster at best, despite one reign as GDW International Champion. Marie hence took a break to train some more with her aunt as well as in the House of Pain facility in Madison Wisconsin. Marie felt that she was ready to make another attempt to break out in the business. Her career in MWA didn’t do too well either, so she ended up taking a break before going to Intercontinental Championship Wrestling. In ICW she became the first ICW Shock Champion. ICW would quickly fold due to financial troubles. Marie, not ready to quit now that her career had just taken off, went right back to her roots of GDW.

In GDW she became even more disheartened by her mother, witnessing her mother nearly lose her sanity in an attempt to destroy Meagan Collins. Hidden Desires member Faith De Luca needed a tag team partner during a period in which HD member Samantha Raine was injured and Marie stepped up to the plate. Faith and Marie became fast friends and eventually invited Marie to join the group. Marie adopted much of their “mean girls” attitude (even changed her hair color and style to match theirs) and considered Sam and Faith more of a family than her mother ever was. Now that Hidden Desires had three members, GDW enacted the “freebird rule” which allowed all three of them (including Marie) to reign as tag team champions at once. During this period Marie would be a world tag team champion as a part of HD on three separate occasions.

Marie’s life would eventually take a major hit when she was stalked by a psychopath who would later reveal herself to be Kimberly Williams, the daughter of Sean Williams and Marie’s half-sister. Kimberly blamed the Jones family and their legacy on her father’s suicide, so she targeted the family systematically, assaults on Marie, Kayla, and Angelica, causing Kayla to lose her baby and Angelica to be paralyzed from the neck down in the process. Angelica would eventually come out of the coma but committed suicide immediately afterward. The shock of her mother's death sent Marie into an even deeper depression than before. She decided to bury herself in her work, winning a GDW World Tag Team Championship with Hidden Desires and entering Motor City Wrestling where she would win the X-Division Championship. Marie’s life took another roller coaster turn when she found out her mother had only faked her suicide.

Even though her life is in a bit of a turmoil right now, Marie feels it is necessary to try and expand her career to the realm of MCW. She battled Rayne Young to a standstill in the Whitecloud Memorial Tournament, she won a tag team match against then world champion Eric Sailes and Jackson Adams, and she defeated Zombie Mr. Perfect 3000 to win the X-Division Championship. Her career would continue to take off, with victories over the likes of Priest, Riley Addison, and finally Vincent Williams to earn her the first ever MCW Inception Championship, which would later become the FWA Inception Championship when MCW was rebranded into FWA.

Within the Future Wrestling Alliance, Marie would tag team with Brittany Lohan of Apocalypse to win the world tag team championship from Hell's Angels. The victory would earn her the respect of Apocalypse, so much so that they invited her to join their ranks. Marie's tag team title reign would end after a loss to Jackson Adams and Tommy Dewitt. Many attribute the personal problems outside the ring to distracting her, costing her and Brittany Lohan the win at Dedication to Adams and Dewitt, but Jones refused to acknowledge that, not being one to make excuses for a loss.

Marie Jones signed with Global Championship Wrestling, the company owned by Glory Braddock. On their first event, Resurrection, Marie Jones, with the assistance of Brittany Lohan and Kim Williams, won a tournament to become the new GCW World Heavyweight Champion. It would be Marie's first ever world heavyweight title win. In a rematch at For Glory and Gold, Marie Jones would get herself disqualified to retain the World Heavyweight title. Her mother, Angelica Lohan formerly Angelica Jones before she married Brittany, had then arrived onto the scene and talked Glory Braddock and even Brittany Lohan into booking her against Jackson Adams one more time at Deadly Dreams for the World Heavyweight title in a steel cage match. Jackson Adams defeated her for the title at Deadly Dreams, but Marie immediately invoked her rematch clause, demanding her title shot for the very next week's Shotgun episode. She claimed she had an insurance policy to protect her against Angelica's interference and, sure enough, Matt Alan interfered to cost Jackson Adams the match and the title. After winning the title for a second time it was revealed that Marie and Matt were indeed allies.

Jones went on to face Alexander Midas at the Survival of the Fittest pay per view with her championship on the line and her mother, Angelica Lohan, as the guest referee. A misfire right hand from Angelica decked Midas and ended up giving Marie the victory. Unfortunately for Marie there is no rest, as she is now set to defend her championship against her own mother the very next week on Shotgun.

Marie Jones would return to GDW, aligned with her paternal half-sister Kim Williams, and feuded with her maternal half-sister Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins. That rivalry ended with Kim’s death and Marie breaking her leg. Marie returned but not to the main roster, but to the development league of SWWC, stating that she had let her family and the industry down and that she would repay her dues and re-earn her place on the roster. While in SWWC Marie won the SWWC Tag Team Titles with Faith De Luca. Marie would eventually make her return to GDW where she made peace with her sister Jessica and teamed with her until the closing of the company in December 2013.

admin
Site Admin

Re: "The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling" Marie Annabelle Jones

Post by admin » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:40 pm

minor change: alignment from heel to face