Civil War 2017

admin
Site Admin

Civil War 2017

Post by admin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:02 pm

CIVIL WAR - February 18, 2017 (PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA)

(The GCW Civil War theme song "You Know My Name" by Chris Cornell begins to play in the background as the lyrics to the song pop up on the screen followed by a small message from the video package editor to the fans to kick off the Civil War PPV)

If you take a life do you know what you'll give?
Odds are, you won't like what it is
When the storm arrives, would you be seen with me?
By the merciless eyes of deceit?

(We see Victoria Salinas being attacked by Julia Braddock.)

I've seen angels fall from blinding heights
But you yourself are nothing so divine
Just next in line

(We see Myra Lynwood beating Timothy Myers for the GCW Global Title.)

Arm yourself because no-one else here will save you
The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?
The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name

(We see Victoria Salinas brawling with Julia Braddock.)

If you come inside things will not be the same
When you return to the night
And if you think you've won
You never saw me change
The game that we all been playing

(We see Myra Lynwood celebrating with the GCW Global Championship.)

I've seen diamonds cut through harder men
Than you yourself
But if you must pretend
You may meet your end

(Glory Braddock is shown competing in and winning the rumble on Livewire.)

The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?
Try to hide your hand
Forget how to feel
Forget how to feel
Life is gone with just a spin of the wheel
Spin of the wheel

The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?
You know my name
You know my name
You know my name
You know my name
You know my name
You know my name
You know my name

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Owner of Global Championship Wrestling, Dr. Henry Van Stanton!

(I Am The Doctor begins to play over the PA system. The crowd comes to life as Van Stanton steps out onto the stage dressed in his typical tweed jacket, bowtie, black dress pants and shoes. He waves at the crowd, smiling from ear to ear, as he makes his way down towards the ring. The Doctor then steps into the ring and retrieves the microphone from Robert E. Lee.)

Henry: Welcome, GCW fans, to the 2017 Civil War!

(The crowd cheers loudly.)

Henry: This crowd is huge and I just want you to know that I do what I do for each and every one of you. That’s why I jumped at the chance to become GCW President many years ago. And that’s why I gladly accepted the opportunity to buy Glory Braddock’s shares from her and becomes a 50% co-owner of this great company!

(Another cheap pop from the fans.)

Henry: Now it becomes my duty to put an end to certain rumors regarding William Mason. He is selling his shares of GCW stock. That sale has been finalized and the person he sold his 25% to is here tonight. And it is my obligation to introduce that person to you here tonight. The person who bought William Mason’s 25% share of GCW is….

(He motions to himself.)

Henry: …..right here! It’s me!

(The crowd roars loudly.)

Henry: That’s right, I bought Slick Willy’s 25% and that made me the 75% majority owner of GCW. But then I thought, why the hell not, since I already have 75%, let’s go for the whole shebang, so I made Donovan Kayl an offer, he gladly accepted, and so I stand before you as the 100% sole owner of Global Championship Wrestling!

(The crowd cheers loudly.)

Henry: Since I have full ownership power let me first assure you that I will not overstep my bounds. I intend to let the General Managers run their brands how they like…within reason…but I will make this one announcement that the two General Managers have agreed upon mutually. The GCW World Tag Team Championship and the GCW Global Tag Team Championship will cease to exist, because at Resurrection the World Tag Team Champions, the Global Tag Team Champions, and the number one contenders from the Civil War Match tonight will compete for the UNDISPUTED GCW World Tag Team Championship!

(The crowd roars loudly with approval.)

Henry: Now that being said, not all things are sunshine and smiles here in GCW. I do want to stay out of affairs as much as possible but sometimes circumstances require me to intervene and in the case of our Shotgun and Livewire General Managers, one of them has been particularly troublesome. That individual will receive a performance evaluation on their next program, at which point I will decide if they have done enough to deserve to keep their job or if they need to be fired.

"Brooky? Hello Brooky! Earth to Brooklyn!"

It takes Olivia several attempts before her friend Brooklyn Smith notices her, despite the fact that Olivia is standing right in front of her. Brook's eyes seem to clear and she looks up at her tag-team partner, wide-eyed.

Olivia: "Are you okay Brooky? You were like, in a trance or something. It was a little worrying."

Brook nods with a grimace.

Brooklyn: "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry I zoned there...I didn't mean to worry you."

Liv smiles, relieved and hugs Smith briefly.

Olivia: "No worries! But, what's wrong?"

Brooklyn: "Aphrodite. She has gotten under my skin, Liv. She attacked Tim, giving him a concussion. Then, a few months later, she did the same thing to you. She seems to understand why I want a piece of her, but on the other hand, she criticizes me for spending time with my friends and not focusing on her. What kind of mind games is she playing?"

Olivia sits down next to Brook.

Olivia: "It's her ego, Brook. She wants to be the center of attention. Timmy should have made sure she impressed Janelle so she got her Global title shot. You should be thinking about her and nothing else. It's all about poopy old her. But, you know what?"

Brooklyn: "What's that?"

Olivia: "By letting her get to you like this, you're giving her exactly what she wants. I understand you want revenge and the North American title...I know you're mad and you want to defend your friends...which is so sweet. But, you have to keep your head about you...at least enough so you don't make a dumb mistake or something. Does that make sense?"

Smith looks at Olivia and grins.

Brooklyn: "It makes perfect sense. Thank you, Liv."

Brook squeezes Olivia's hand.

Olivia: "Don't even mention it! Look around you, Brooky! we're in Pittsburgh...our home! Wouldn't that be like super awesome if you defeated Aphrodite here at home?"

Brook's smile widens.

Brooklyn: "Hell yeah it would! You know what else would be awesome?"

Olivia: "Timmy winning the Global title back from that poohhead Myra?"

Brooklyn: "That too...but it would be wonderful if one of us won the Civil War Match. We're both in the same ring, you know."

Olivia's eyes light up.

Olivia: "Oh yeah! I forgot about that! Wow! I hope it's you!"

Brooklyn: "And I hope it's you."

Olivia shrugs and reddens.

Olivia: "that would be sweet, but what are the odds?"

Smith shrugs.

Brooklyn: "I don't know. I'm guessing the odds of you winning our ring is better than the odds of Myra Lynwood or Aphrodite acting like human beings...or better than the odds of Madam Santos winning the entire thing. Just saying."

Olivia giggles.

Olivia: "Now, you're just being silly!"

Brooklyn: "Maybe, but you get my point. You're selling yourself short again. Let's go into this thing and have fun. Our odds went up when we were assigned to the same ring. I say we go all out, and what happens, happens."

Olivia: "Okay Brooky. Let's kick some booty...after you win your match, of course."

Brook smiles again.

Brooklyn: "Right on babe."

Brook puts up a hand for a fist bump, and Olivia bumps. The two laugh and the scene fades.

X-Division Championship
Isabella Harker (C) vs. Cody Lindberg-Knight

[Civil War’s first match of the night would definitely do its job as both Cody and Isabella put on a wrestling clinic for the coveted championship. In the early stages of the match, things were even as the two tried getting a feel for each other. Both would get an early pinfall attempt, Isabella after a cross body and Cody after a German suplex. Cody would go for a corner splash at one point, but Isabella would block it with a back elbow. Isabella went up to the second rope and leaped off of it, bringing Cody down with a forearm smash. After a pinfall attempt was kicked out of, she went to the top rope. A moonsault attempt was blocked, and Cody would take over. Cody would use submissions to try and wear down Isabella, and a power based assault would also keep her grounded. Cody seemingly had things won after a jacknife powerbomb and a brainbuster, but Isabella would kick out of both pinfall attempts. Cody went for International Treasure, but Isabella blocked it and thus, things would even out again as the title match went into the late stages. Neither side was willing to give up easily.; Isabella went for The Stake at one point, but Cody was able to block it. Cody actually DID hit (Inter)National Treasure, but Isabella grabbed the bottom rope. Isabella managed to hit a “Crushing Blow” on Cody, but Cody kicked out again. At the end of the match, they both ended up on the top rope. Cody grabbed Isabella and leaped off the top rope, nailing her with a vertical suplex that shook the ring and took both of them out. However, there was a pin attempt that came out of it. The shoulders of both would be down on the mat, but they each had an arm draped across the other’s chest. The referee made the count, however, leaving the fans confused. It didn’t take long for the referee to tell the ring announcer his decision, which was announced to the crowd.]

RESULT: DOUBLE PIN DRAW!

STILL GCW X Division Champion: Isabella Harker!

[There was a section of fans that were disappointed in the draw result, but there was other sections that were glad that Cody Lindberg-Knight didn’t win the championship. Both recovered shortly after the announcement and the referee handed Isabella the championship. Cody left the ring, fuming angry after he had thought he had won the championship. While Isabella was still the champion, she appeared to have a reluctant look on her face as she stood up and looked at the title, understandably not wanting to retain on a draw. The announcers at this point wondered if things were far from over between Cody and Isabella.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Nero’s remaining lone Valkyrie, Skogul, staring intensely at the camera through the mask on her face.)

Skogul: I was brought into the fold of the Nero Organization by force but, my master taught me of the wisdom and greatness that comes with membership and allegiance to the Nero Organization. Now suddenly there are those who wish to liberate me, among them is the false McBride, Karen Leonard and my biological sibling Blair McBride.

(She chuckles.)

Skogul: You are not a McBride, Karen. But I am. And if you wish for me to remove the mask, to reveal my identity, that’s fine…

(Skogul removes her mask. A nasty grin is on her face.)

Melanie: Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it.

(She points a finger at the camera.)

Melanie: Karen and Blair didn’t care enough to help me. I won’t help them. They’ll get theirs soon enough. And soon the wrestling world will tremble before me, because I’m going to be the person I was born and bred to be, I am going to be the person I was destined to be…a true McBride.

(She chuckles.)

Melanie: Oh but I’m getting ahead of myself. Tonight I tear apart my former friend Sierra.

(She holds a hand to her mouth playfully.)

Melanie: Oh, excuse me, I mean Skuld. You’re still playing the game our master wanted you to play. I’ve evolved and he sees that, that’s why I’ve been allowed to remove the mask and return to my true self, my true identity. Tonight you can face me as Skuld or as Sierra, either way, I will defeat you and humiliate you.

[The GCW cameras open up in the backstage arena where Travis Vessey and his agent Trista Foxx-Porter stand; both wearing formal clothing. The two look at the camera before Travis smiles a bit.]

Travis: It's that time of year again. The time where everyone gives a little bit more so they can stand out and get noticed. This is when everyone is trying to outwork the other. Of course, that's always the case, but right now, just a few months before Resurrection, this is where everyone ramps it up a bit.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: And when it comes to me, Travis Vessey, this is my favorite time of the year. Because this is the time of the year where I perform at my best. This is when I am at my best. Two years ago, I main evented Night 1 of Resurrection. And I lost that math. I did, but the fact that in one year of my debut I found myself in one of the main events on the biggest show of the GCW year is an accomplishment. Last year, I finished in third place. i survived my Ring and unfortunately couldn't make it to the end. But I did earn a Tag team title shot and well....we saw how that turned out.

[Travis rubs the neck of his neck.]

Travis:"So what's different this year huh? What's different? Welll, besides the fact that I have a supposed International Superstar in Dominic Bane breathing down my neck because he wants to hold some form of relevance, the big different between last year and this year is that my priorities are in check. My mind is more clear this year than it was last year. I've made mistakes. I've done things people in the back don't like. There's not many people back there that do like me. And I get it. But in the same breath, they do know that I am one of the best in this company. And when I won third place and I found Christy Hightower, I didn't expect her to eventually turn her back on me. I didn't plan on it. Because as much as I am about my business, I thought her and I were friends. Silly me, right?

But that experience taught me something. it taught me that I went about things the wrong way. I went after Hightower to get a rise out of Jemarcus Avery. Figured seeing his ex partner fighting on my side would get him off his game. i didn't really value Christy as a person but more saw her as a way to advance my career. So perhaps I had her betrayal coming. Take your pick. But now I understand that the actions you choose can come back and bite you in the end.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: I say this going into tonight because I realize that every since then, things have been different.You people out there are starting to cheer for me again. Even though I never asked for it. You people believe in me. And I appreciate that. But the main different this year is that I know what I'm aiming for. Last year was just to get on the show because I was in a slump. But make no mistake about, I'm not in a slump now because I have reminded people of the level that I can perform at. And that's not at the Tag Team level, but in the main event. Which is why this year finishing in third place isn't good enough. In fact, if I finish third this year, I'm giving up my chance. I'm not repeating the same mistake again. I'm in this match to win the entire thing. To main event Resurrection for the second time.

[Travis nods.]

Travis: Because while people like Dominic Bane think that now I'm vulnerable, the opposite is actually true. I've never been more focused, more dangerous in my time here. And everyone in Ring 1 will find that out. I've won a Ring before. I know what it takes. I know what I have to do. So for everyone in Civil War, good luck. And especially for everyone on the Shotgun brand because your general manager is threatening to fine all of you $10,000 dollars if none of you pull out the win. Well, I hate to be the one that takes money out of your pockets but this Civil War, this is all about me. Te Architect of Your Destruction. And like I said after Christy turned on me, I will rebuild myself piece by piece, brick by brick and tonight, this is when I add another piece to the Resurrection of Travis Veseey.

[Trista nods as the two depart shortly after.]

Lester Sampson vs. The Very Best Tag Team

[Lester Sampson starts out fast with a massive double lariat to Steve and Derek. Derek rolls to the outside while Lester focuses on Steve. Lester with a power slam and then a delayed vertical suplex. He covers and gets a two. Lester with a lariat clothesline. Lester goes for a spear but Derek distracts him and the referee. Steve Powers comes up from behind and lands a low blow. Steve Powers with a snap ddt. He tags out to Derek. Derek Powers and Steve Powers with a double suplex. Derek with a pump handle slam. Derek goes for a pile driver but Lester back drops out of it. Lester with a spear, breaking Derek in half! Lester knocks Steve Powers off the ring apron. Lester goes for The End Times but Derek rakes the eyes. Derek tags out to Steve. Steve with The Very Best Finishing Move! He covers…1…2…Kickout by Sampson! Steve goes for it again but Lester dodges it and then drops him with a big boot. Derek comes in unannounced but is met with The End Times! Steve rolls up Lester from behind…he hooks the tights for extra leverage…1…2...3!]

WINNERS: The Very Best Tag Team

[Civil War fades into the hallway where GCW Global Champion Myra Lynwood is seen walking to her locker room, having arrived not too long ago. As you would expect, the Utopia leader is in quite the serious mood and she’s definitely not wanting any nonsense. However, Clarissa Vega is standing in her way and this causes Myra to pause and seethe in some slight anger, which draws a sigh out of Clarissa.]

Clarissa: Wow, you just got here and you’re already tense.

Myra: You think? Another title defense tonight, for starters and really, I don’t want to talk to you right now. This whole thing with you and Adrian needs to stop! Seriously!

Clarissa: Look who’s talking! I’ve been thinking the same thing about you and Andrea for months.

Myra: Yeah, that’s calmed down now. I beat her last week, I retained my championship, and it is what it is. I have nothing to say to her anymore. It’s really up to her where she goes from here. She can be a good soldier and she can do what she needs to do, or she can walk away. Of course, she knows the consequences if she walks away and I don’t need to recap it. In fact, I’ll be honest with you, I don’t even want to talk about Andrea at all. The way I see it, it’s over between her and I. She has one job tonight and that’s to make sure that she does her part to make sure Sedona Sky retains the tag titles. I am not, in any way, getting involved with that again. It’s gone on too long.

Clarissa: About time you realized it, even if it took you beating her last week to do it. But, you have to admit, she REALLY gave you a better fight than even YOU thought you getting.

Myra: I’m not going to talk about that. What happened to “unity” Clarissa? You’re really pushing the wrong message when you get on my case for how I treat Andrea and stand up for her yet you’re antagonizing Adrian.

Clarissa: Look Myra, these have been a long few months. We can both agree on that. But now that the worst is over, we can start the healing process and focus on what we need to do. Sedona Sky should be able to retain the World Tag Team Championships, no problem. And you’ve beaten Timothy Myers before, you can definitely do it again.

Myra: Of course I can! And Adrian is going to put Axl Austin in his place!

Clarissa: Right… that too…

[Clarissa doesn’t seem to be too excited upon the mention of Adrian’s match considering the hatred that she has developed for him recently, but she decides to shrug it off without much of a fight.]

Myra: I’m getting those vibes again, Clarissa. It’s de ja vu all over again. Remember last year at Civil War when Utopia was on the verge of death with ‘she who shall not be named’ being unceremoniously thrown off the bus, coming off of Game Over and NEEDING to win Civil War? I kept it alive! I hear nothing but rumors and nonsense about how Utopia is on the verge of death and all because of what’s happened lately. They thought we were dead then, we proved them wrong. We’ll prove them wrong again tonight. We will get back to doing what we do best: dominate as a team! Once Resurrection comes and goes, there will be NO denying that Utopia is THE dominant team in ALL of professional wrestling. The plan for tonight is simple. HOPEFULLY Vicky retains her title tonight, because I plan on retaining mine, Andrea and Chelsea will do their jobs and Adrian will not only beat Axl, he will win Civil War, challenge Vicky at Resurrection and when the dust settles….

[Myra pauses and smirks, and Clarissa raises her eyebrows liking what she’s hearing.]

Clarissa: Ultimate domination! I can see it now! I’m glad we’re back on the same page here. All we need to do tonight is dominate, win, and sweep! THEN, all those people that thought we were dead and buried? They’ll be what they were after Civil War last year… DISAPPOINTED and WISHING we’d be gone! We’re making big things happen tonight, aren’t we?

Myra: Damn right we are! Now, please put the mission first, alright?

[Clarissa nods.]

Myra: Let’s have some fun tonight…

[Myra and Clarissa walk down the hallway together, seemingly focused on said mission for Civil War AND Resurrection. Although, knowing Utopia as of late, there’s no telling if everything will actually go according to plan tonight.]

Hall of Fame reporter Janice King stands backstage in front of a "GCW Civil War" banner. She is smiling as she begins to speak.

Janice: "Joining me at this time is the challenger to the North American Championship, currently being held by Aphrodite Noel. Give it up for Pittsburgh's own Brooklyn Smith!"

Brooklyn walks into the scene to thunderous applaus. She is dressed for her upcoming match, with her long brunette hair in a pony tail. She smiles at King.

Brooklyn: "Thank you for that enthusiastic welcome, Janice...and thank you Pittsburgh!"

Another large pop from the fans.

Janice: "Tonight has the potential to be very special for you, if you can capture the North American title tonight."

Smith nods.

Brooklyn: "Janice, it would be wonderful to win my first singles title in GCW right here in my home town. Sup yins!?"

Once again, the crowd is eating out of Brook's hands, and she laughs.

Brooklyn: "As many of you know, Olivia and I met in Pittsburgh, where I grew up, and we both trained under my dad right here in Da Burg. Nothing would make me happier. But this match is also very personal."

Janice: "You're referring to what Aphrodite Noel did to both Timothy Myers and Olivia."

Brook nods, and her face turns stern.

Brooklyn: "Yep. This all started at Survival of the Fittest when Noel slammed that steel cage door into Timmy's head, giving him a concussion. Why did she do it? She was taking a temper tantrum, that's why. Tim 'disrespected' her so she turned around and not only cost him the Global Championship, but put him on the shelf for a month. But she wasn't content with that. The bitch still had a bug up her ass, and she decided to take it out on Olivia. Janice...Aphrodite Noel needs to be stopped. How many concussions will it take before GCW takes action? I don't want to find out. Tonight, I'm going to hit Noel where it hurts. She is proud of her record-breaking reign as North American Champion...tonight Janice, that reign comes to an end! Tonight, GCW will once again have a North American Champion they can be proud of! It's time we take our league back, Janice. It's time we show the World that the good guys don't have to come in last. Tonight, things start to turn around for the better!"

The crowd cheers one last time as Brook walks off, grinning again.

Skogul vs. Skuld
[Skogul competes unmasked as Melanie McBride against her former tag team partner Skuld. Skuld is the aggressor early on with hard hitting strikes and high risk offense. Nero distracts Skuld, the two jawing with one another, allowing Melanie to shove her off the top rope causing Skuld to slam into the steel steps below. Melanie whips Skuld into the steel ring post. Melanie rolls Skuld back into ring and she proceeds to hit a high risk offense of her own. Melanie slows the pace with a technical based offense. Skuld fights back. Skuld and Melanie trade high risk offensive moves going off the top ropes and springboarding off the top ropes into the ring, leaping over the top to the outside. Skuld seemed to have everything in hand after a shooting star body press but again Nero distracts her. Skuld knocks him off the ring apron. Skuld turns around to have Melanie tear her mask off! Skuld panics, trying to hide her face, this allows Melanie to connect with a superkick. She follows it up with McBride Flies for the cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER: Melanie McBride

[Civil War fades into what appears to be a small media room. Karina Lysenko of Ginger Nation stands in front of what appears to be a projector which is on. The screen says “The Fall and Rise of Karina Lysenko” on it and the challenger for the TV title has a confident expression on her face as she begins to speak.]

Karina: Good evening, you petulant, capitalist, anti-Ginger pigs! I am Karina Lysenko, the next GCW Television Champion. But for so long, so many of you thought I was going to be long forgotten, forever to be doomed in GCW’s purgatory. To be fair, my GCW career didn’t start that way.

[Karina presses a button on a remote she’s holding, revealing a screen cap of the night she and Travis Vessey won a tag team title shot.]

Karina: I wasn’t winning every match, but I was at least winning! And then… this happened…

[Next slide: losing to Travis Vessey]

Karina: And this…

[Next slide: Being an obvious, early elimination from 2016’s Civil War match]

Karina: And this…

[Next slide: Losing a random match to Ethan Payne, no longer employed by GCW.]

Karina: But fear not, for Ginger Nation saved my career!

[Next slide: Karina revealing her alliance with the gingers by costing Controversy the tag team titles at Survival of the Fittest.]

Karina: And since then, everything has been fun. After all, Ginger Nation dominates everything. We are the best tag team champions in ALL of professional wrestling and I can’t wait for them to finally end stupid Controversy and their fake breasted bitch Hannah Myers and that thing called Destiny Skye. To be honest, I’d rather have Destiny join us. I don’t want a skank like Hannah being on the team. But, let’s talk about the rise of pure ginger greatness, yours truly, the next Gingervision Champion!

[Next slide: Beating Alice in her first win in a long time!]

Karina: I started WINNING!

[Next slide: Beating Matthew Bowden two weeks later!]

Karina: And WINNING!

[Next slide: pinning Joey Michaels last Shotgun to get her title shot.]

Karina: AND WINNING!!!! Oh god, I was such a loser for so long that winning is like the best feeling of all time! I’m not just winning! I’m DOMINATING!

[Next slide: Taking out Joey Michaels after he failed to beat Nate Lawson for the TV title!]

Karina: I am unstoppable! See?!?!

[Next slide: Karina ambushing Nate Lawson two weeks ago!]

Karina: Nate Lawson, you filthy, putrid swine… two weeks ago was nothing! Tonight is for real! Your TV title reign ends! Tonight, the TV title is conquered! The TV title is assimilated into Ginger Nation! The TV title shall be rechristened the GINGERVISION CHAMPIONSHIP and I’ve already designed a custom look for it too, one befitting of dominant, unstoppable greatness like me! Hail Ginger Nation! Nate, tonight, you not only bow to me, you bow to Ginger Nation and ALL it’s greatness!

[Karina presses the remote button one last time and the projector goes black, indicating the end of the presentation. With that, the scene fades as Karina draws boos from the crowd!]

[A camera pans open outside the PPG Points Arena where Queen Mamba stands in the middle with a camo hoodie and black camo pants. The hood is over her head as she looks at the camera.]

Queen Mamba: I've been here for a year now. One year. One year of facing in my way, wrestling whoever was given to me and showing up with one thing in mind. I'm not here to make friends, I'm not here to shake hands and kiss babies or strip down until I'm half naked and use that to sell merch. That's not me. That's never been me. I didn't have many friends growing up anyways. I rather let people know about me by what I do with my fist.

[Mamba pauses.]

Mamba: When I became a wrestler, it was because I wanted to do something with my life.I wanted to prove to my little sister that you can do anything you want to do regardless of what anyone else says. I grew up with my parents telling me that I was a waste of space. They didn't care about me. They didn't are about my little sister. All they cared about is how they were going to get drunk or what drugs they were going to load up on. We weren't priorities.

[Mamba removes the hood off her head.]

Mamba: And I pulled out of that. I made it threw that and I signed to GCW. One year ago. My little is getting out of that too and one day she's going to do whatever she's going to do. The point I'm making is no one stops me; not even my parents. No one stops me. No one will stop me. Not the jumped up pricks like Adrian Walters who looks down on everyone because he believes he's a God and he can do whatever he wants. And not people like Chantelle Chambers who believes the world should revolve around her.

[Mamba glares at the camera.]

Mamba: That's right, Chantelle. You think I forgot the fact that you haven't accepted my challenge yet? I have to see all of your tweets of you bitching and trying over the fact that you are not the center of the universe and that you aren't above the rules. I have to hear you think shit about everyone because you think you're better than all of us. So I called you out on it. I accepted you to a math because I want to shut your mouth. I want to knock you back down to reality. And you;ve been ducking me. You all me a little girl. You say I'm not worth it.

[Mamba steps to the camera.]

Mamba: You think I'm not on your level? You think you're a better person than me because you surround yourself with ass kickers who are only going to tell you that you're the greatest person in the world because you're so fragile and your feelings get hurt so quick? Prove it. Prove it tonight because we're in the same ring. And I know you have Cody Linberg-Knight and Christy Hightower to hide. But I'm not going to let you duck me anymore. I told you on Twitter, you want to all m a little girl, you want to say that I need to stay in my lane? I think I need to do the world a favor and knock you off that pedestal you put yourself on.

Because like I said, prove it. Show me what my parents thought of me. Like people in high school like you thought of me Chantelle. Show me, please I dare you, show me that I amount to shit because I don't care who of your ass kickers you put in my face, I'm going to go through them and then I'm going to kick your ass and toss you out of the ring. Because I'm not going to let anyone in Ring 1 stop me from winning this entire thing. i'm not going to let anyone in Ring 2 or Ring 3 stop me. Because for one year, everyone has found out that I am someone you can't look on. I'm not weak. I don't let people run over me. I run over them. And this is my first Civil War match. This is the first time I've ever been in something like this and I'm not afraid. I'm not scared. Because this is where I always saw myself being, in a spot like this. It doesn't matter who I have to face, tonight, I will survive Ring 1 and then whoever wins Ring 2 and Ring 3, I'm going to have enough to beat the both of you and then I'm going to main event Resurrection. Beause it's not just me I'm fighting for. I'm going to have enough for my and my sister. So Chantelle, Cody Linberg, Travis Vessey, Isabella Harker, anyone in this match, I don't care what I have to do because at the end of tonight, I will be the winner.

[Mamba glares at the camera before walking away.]

GCW International Championship
Archangel (C) vs. Gabriela Austin

[Gabriela Austin uses a high risk fast paced offense on Archangel early on but Archangel takes advantage of a mistake she makes allowing her to slow down the pace. The Archangel utilizes a technically based offense, including a variety of submissions on Austin. Gabriela fights back and connects with Pure Realization! She covers…1…2…3NOOO! Archangel kicks out! Gabby goes for it again but Archangel counters with Our Lady Peace! She locks Austin up in the Four Card Trick. Suddenly The Truth comes down rushing to the ring. Archangel releases the hold and goes to argue with Truth. Summer Newman and Loretta Inglewood hit the ring and drop Truth off the apron. They brawl with Truth. Archangel is distracted by this fight as she yells at everyone to get out. She doesn’t notice Gabriela Austin getting to her feet. Archangel turns around into Pure Realization! Gabby covers…1…2…3!]

WINNER and NEW GCW International Champion: Gabriela Austin!

[Minutes before the World Tag Team Championship match is scheduled to begin, Andrea Hernandez is sitting on a crate with her tag title nearby, clearly dejected from the events of last week, as well as “matters outside of GCW” that she has had to deal with recently. She takes a sigh, and lord only knows if she’s actually thinking about Sedona Sky’s title defense at the moment. Unknown to her, Chelsea Summers just popped into the scene.]

Chelsea: Andi?

[Andrea looks at Chelsea and realizes that she has a look of concern on her face.]

Andrea: What?

Chelsea: Listen, I know you REALLY wanted to be Global Champion and you came so close to making that happen last week. I also know that you have had a hard time wrestling at…

Andrea: Please don’t mention that.

Chelsea: Fair enough, but you know what I’m getting at. It doesn’t take away the fact that WE are the GCW World Tag Team Champions and in a few minutes, we’re going to be defending these titles. I get you’re having your little confidence problem because of things that have happened recently, but you and I both know that we CAN beat Matty Graves and Darian Andrews! We’ve been doing quite a bit of that lately, you know? I may be what I am, but I know that you’ll always be the better wrestler and I’m going to need you out there regardless of whether Myra, Adrian and Clarissa value you or not. I value you, and that should be the only thing that matters. We don’t need this little confidence problem.

Andrea: “Little confidence problem”? It’s not so little, Chels. And it’s not recent. You do realize how long this whole thing with Myra has gone. And to submit to HER last week? On TOP of… well… you know… I just don’t know if I can….

Chelsea: Andi, don’t think about whether or not YOU can… but whether or not WE can and like I just got through saying, WE can do it! WE ended the High Voltage Era of Suffering! What happened last week, happened. What happened “over there”, happened. You can’t change that. I know this means so much to you, but what about the tag titles? Don’t they mean anything to you? We have them! This is why we came here, remember? That’s the Andrea I need out there, not… well… no offense….

Andrea: You don’t even need to say anything. I know what you mean. You’re right. I do need to get over myself. The healing process starts tonight and you know what, Chelsea? It’s about damn time we get back to business and proving why we are the best damn tag team in the world!

Chelsea: There you go! Now you’re speaking our language! I can already smell the RATINGS when we go out there and FINALLY get those two bastards out of our hair. Now, enough talk! Let’s make this damn thing a reality, got that?

Andrea: Yeah, I got it.

[Andrea slides off the crate, grabbing the tag team championship. She and Chelsea start walking down the hallway carrying their titles and being as confident as they can that they are once again going to get it done when it counts, especially against two people that have truly been a noble thorn in their sides in recent months. After they disappear from view, the scene ends.]

[Backstage the camera immediately pans directly into the brown eyes of Alice. She glares at the camera, showing some signs of uncomfortably with her facial expressions, before it zooms out, revealing her to be sitting in the corner of her locker room. She's dressed in her ring gear and she stares into the distance before reaching a vertical base. She turns back to the camera, now giving it a somwhat haunting expression. She then slowly turns her back to the camera and faces the wall. Without warning, she launches a kick that connects to the wall behind her. She then launches another one., and then another one and then another one. As the kicks continue, Megan Pierce walks into the room and has a puzzled expression on her face.]

Megan: A-Alice....

[Megan's voice doesn't stop Alice from striking the wall with fury.]

Megan: "Hey, hey...you cant'...if you break that...we gotta pay for...

[Megan looks a bit overwhelmed as she places her hand son her hips, wondering what exactly is going on.]

Megan: ALICE!

[Megan's raised tone finally causes Alice to seize, then drawing a primal yell from Alice. When the mysterious woman turns around, she's panting and even looks a bit haunted. Megan glares at her before walking up to her.]

Megan: "You ok? Hey...are you alright?"

[Alice's face is now stone faced. Megan lets out a sigh. She then places her back against the wall.]

Megan: "We've talked about this...what happened a few weeks ago happens. Karina Lysenko had to cheat and beat you. She had to go underhanded to do so. I know that pisses you off because you feel like when yo lose, you're letting me down or Elaine or whoever."

[Alice's facial expression softens.]

Megan: "You were eventually going to lose. I mean, not even the greatest wrestlers ever could ever go undefeated. But look, winning and losing doesn't determine your worrth as a person. No one thinks of you differently. I don't. Elaine doesn't. None of those people out there do. Haven't you noticed that lately you're getting more and more cheers? That's because they know you're strong and you won't give up. They see you for what you are even if you can't. And that's someone who's brave. Who's a fighter.

[Megan pats Alice on the shoulder.]

Megan: Tonight's a big night. You could win Civil War and go on and main event the biggest show of the GCW year. Isn't that exciting?! It's super exciting and if anyone can do it, it's you. One loss doesn't change what you've done so far. But we want to do even BIGGER things right?

[Alice retreats a bit and even forms a small smile on her face.]

Megan: Besides if you're lucky, you may get to toss out a few people of Ginger Nation huh?

Megan smiles.]

Megan: So...we ready?

[Alice's facial expression now shows resolve. She nods at Megan.]

Megan: Then let's do this.

Megan and Alice both walk away from the scene shortly after.

GCW Television Championship
Nate Lawson (C) vs. Karina Lysenko

[Karina, wanting to really prove herself in this match, stormed out of the gate and jumped Nate at the bell, catching him completely off guard and cornering him right away. Karina used her speed advantage to outpace the TV Champion, showing how much she really wanted the title and how far she was willing to go in order to win it. Karina’s first pin attempt came after a backbreaker, but of course, Nate kicked out. A neckbreaker could have done the trick, but Nate kicked out of that too. Karina made a mistake when she tried a missile dropkick as Nate would avoid it and take control. He of course, used his familiar submission game to wear down Karina, obviously concentrating on the left arm. Submissions like a cross armbreaker and a cobra clutch would do the trick, though obviously the rest of his game would come into play as a gutwrench suplex nearly won him the match. The middle stages were dominated by Nate, as Karina’s relative inexperience really came back to haunt her. But, the late stages of the match, after a countered powerbomb into a facebuster, were dominated by the challenger. Karina surprised many by showing a submission game of her own that was nearly as good as Nate’s. Karina even had Nate locked in a cross face at one point, but Nate was able to get a rope break out of it. Still, Karina was confident, having worn out the champion. Karina came off the ropes, but Nate came out of nowhere with his signature spinebuster! The fans thought that was it, but NO, Karina kicked out. Nate got Karina up and wanted to set up his Elite Gogoplata. However, Karina knew what he was going for and countered into the Ravishing Red Drop! Karina covered, but Nate kicked out!!! Karina was FURIOUS at this and in desperation, stepped through the ropes and stood on the apron. She springboarded herself in when Nate got up, going for a clothesline. However, NATE COUNTERED WITH A SPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!! The fans jumped out of their seats when this happened and a tired Nate hooked the leg for the cover. There was no way Karina could kick out of that and the fans rejoiced when the referee made the 3 count.]

WINNER and STILL GCW TV Champion: Nate Lawson

[Nate slowly got up and was handed the championship, but he was worn out after dealing with a tougher than expected challenge. The referee checked on Karina as she was obviously knocked out after that mid-air spear. The announcers noted that while Karina definitely gave Nate a hell of a challenge and had proven that she wasn’t “in purgatory” anymore, that her frustration and her inexperience would ultimately cost her in the end. Nate left the ring with the title in hand, clearly happy he pulled through tonight.]

(Backstage we find the now former GCW International Champion, The Archangel. Her match having ended, she storms angrily and with a determination to find a certain someone she once called friend…)

Archangel: Summer! Where are you?!

(She rounds a corner and spots Summer with her back turned. Archangel growls as she approaches Summer. She spins her around and backs her up against a wall.)

Archangel: There you are!

Summer: Greetings, Jessica!

Archangel: Don’t play innocent, don’t play dumb!

(She roughly shakes Summer.)

Archangel: I lost the International title tonight because of you and Loretta!

Summer: It was The Truth who is at fault, Jessica, not Purity. But not to fear, Ms. Inglewood forgives you for failing the cause of Purity by losing the International Championship tonight.

(Archangel release Summer. She is genuinely shocked at what Summer just said.)

Archangel: Forgiven?! You should be asking ME for forgiveness!

Summer: You’re upset, I get it. You are upset that you failed Ms. Inglewood, but it’s ok because she forgives you.

(She kisses Archangel on the cheek.)

Summer: You are still a true soldier of Purity and we anxiously anticipate you winning the championship back quite soon.

(With that Summer turns and walks away, leaving a stunned Archangel in the dust.)

(Currently we find Kayla Jones sitting in the Sisterhood dressing room, doing stretches in preparation for tonight’s Civil War Match. The dressing room door opens and Angelica Jones, her older sister, walks in. Angelica is also dressed to compete and looks ready for the Civil War Match tonight.)

Angel: How are you feeling, Kay? Ready for tonight?

Kayla: Huh?

(She looks up at Angelica and smiles.)

Kayla: Yeah, as ready as I’ll ever be.

Angel: You better be ready.

(She places a hand on Kayla’s shoulder.)

Angel: If one of us can place in the Civil War Match, then at the bare minimum we’ve punched our ticket to a tag team title match at Resurrection. And this time it goes even beyond that, it goes bigger than that. You did hear Van Stanton tonight, right?

(Kayla nods her head.)

Kayla: Yeah, Undisputed Tag Team Championship.

Angel: We know we’re the best tag team. This would be a great way to prove it.

Kayla: I know and you know I’ll do my best to win this thing, Angel.

(Angelica grins.)

Angel: And you know I’ll do my part. Together, The Sisterhood cannot be stopped.

GCW World Tag Team Championships
Sedona Sky (C) vs. Darian Andrews and Matty Graves

[Chelsea and Andrea brawled with Darian and Matty early on with the match. Matty and Andrea spilled to the outside, leaving Chelsea and Darian to start the match. Darian got the advantage and used a fast paced offense to keep Chelsea reeling. On the outside Matty rushed in only to have Andrea drop toe hold him on the steel steps. Darian went for a tag but Matty was out on the outside. This allowed Chelsea to drop him from behind with a reverse ddt. Chelsea and Andrea isolate Darian and keep him in their corner, making quick tags in and out. Darian fights back into it and eventually tags out to Matty. Matty picks things up like a house of fire taking out both Chelsea and Andrea. Matty goes for a rolling heel hook on Chelsea but Andrea break it up. Matty brawls with Andrea but Chelsea strikes him from behind. Chelsea and Andrea with Crown Jewels! Chelsea covers…1…2…3NOOO! Darian breaks it up! The brawl ensues again as Andrea and Darian fight on the outside, Chelsea goes to lock Matty up in a figure four but Matty counters…1….2….3NOOO! Chelsea kicks out. Chelsea goes for a pair of brass knuckles. She swings but Matty is ready this time and catches it and jerks them off her hand. He fakes a swing, causing Chelsea to flinch, only he throws them away and then locks her in a rolling heel hook! Andrea breaks up the submission. Andrea with a hurricinrana to Matty! She connects with a moonsault to Matty! Darian in with a spear to Andrea and then a DVDT! Chelsea again with the knuckles and attempts a swing but Darian ducks and hoists her up…DVDT to Chelsea! Matty off the top with a 450 splash! Cover…1…2….3!]

WINNERS and NEW GCW World Tag Team Champions: Darian Andrews and Matty Graves!

[Civil War fades in on GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas walking down the hallway, a tad nervous as the world title is slung over her shoulder. Once she gets to the catering area, she spots Axl Austin sitting down at a table, largely concentrated on the night to come.]

Victoria: Hey… this is new.

Axl: What? Me looking focused?

[Axl says this and chuckles as he looks at Victoria.]

Axl: It’s a big night for all of us, especially you, World championship defense and all.

Victoria: Yeah, I know. And you… you don’t have it much lighter than me. As much as we joke about Adrian Waters at times, we both know that this is a very serious situation. The issue he has with you… I’m not sure what to say about it other than the fact that it’s pure nonsense and that it’s… not normal, if we’re being quite honest with ourselves.

Axl: Let him be that way. I’m sure much of it has to do with him absorbing the personality of that fiance of his which, I got to say, I don’t know how the hell he can even stand her. It must be the sex. She must give it to him really good.

Victoria: Axl!

Axl: What? How else can you explain why anyone would even be in a relationship with her for a month, let alone engaged with her. Of course, let’s not forget some of the crap he’s said about you too.

Victoria: Right, but try not to focus so hard on that, okay? Besides, there’s also the Civil War match later so you need to be especially careful with Adrian and save whatever you can for yourself for that match. You landed quite the tough ring assignment too.

Axl: No question, with people like Midas, Isabella and Jazmyn… and of course, who knows what happens tonight with the title matches. I’ll tell you this much, if Julia beats you and I win Civil War tonight, I am going to beat her for the title myself and show her she doesn’t mess with you and get away with it.

Victoria: Okay, you don’t need to do THAT…

Axl: Then again, if Myra is still Global champion and I win Civil War, I wonder how her boy toy would like it if I went to Livewire and took that title from her. MAN, he would be PISSED! That would be glorious if that happened.

Victoria: Don’t count Tim out though…

Axl: True, but I wouldn’t face him. I got respect for him to go to his show and try to take his title from him. Though, considering it’s possible both you and him end up being world champions and I win Civil War… imagine that… you and me facing each other…

[Victoria has a nervous laugh about this.]

Victoria: You’d let me win, right?

Axl: ...not sure how to answer that…

Victoria: Asshole… *laughs*

Axl: Worry about what you need to do though, Vix. Julia’s been blindsiding you way too long and I know you’re up to here with her and what she’s all about. I know it’s tough since you once looked up to her and all, but you’re putting that aside, right?

Victoria: Of course I am!

Axl: Good! I’ll see you around after the show. Right now? I’m going to focus on teaching Adrian a damn serious lesson or ten! It’s about time someone shuts him up for a change!

Victoria: You’ll never get a disagreement from me on that.

[Axl laughs as he stands up and leaves the scene, definitely hopeful for what’s to come tonight. Victoria on the other hand, is a bit more reserved and quiet, knowing that it’s no guarantee she walks out of Civil War with the World championship she’s coveted and cherished from day one that she arrived in GCW. Victoria goes in the opposite direction of Axl, cuing the end of the scene.]

(We cut backstage where we find Janice King standing by next to Sophie O’Brian.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King and with me at this time is Sophie O’Brian, who later tonight will face off against Jazmyn Rain in an I Quit Match. But Sophie, I have to ask, why have you gone this far to torment Jazmyn Rain?

(Sophie chuckles.)

Sophie: Torment? Hardly. I am merely trying to get her to admit who she truly is. I want her to see that she is no different than me….

(She winks.)

Sophie: …a monster.

Janice: She isn’t a monster, Sophie. And why bring back Jefferson Bentley, knowing how it’ll affect her?

Sophie: Because she IS a monster, it’s just a matter of finding how much it’ll take to push her to the breaking point where she becomes the monster once more. I give her credit for holding out this long. She has more durability than I thought. But everyone is a monster, everyone has a breaking point, Jazmyn will reach hers tonight. I guarantee it. She either reaches her breaking point and becomes a monster…or she says I Quit…either way, I win.

(Sophie walks off.)

Adrian Waters vs. Axl Austin

[This grudge match would start out as a brawl by two wrestlers who clearly had it out for each other. There was nothing held back from either man as this was less of a pure wrestling contest and more of a fight. Both wrestlers would have their moments in the early going. Adrian had Axl seemingly beaten after a sidewalk slam, but Axl kicked out. Axl thwarted Adrian with a running powerslam, but Adrian grabbed the rope to break up the three count. Adrian had Axl locked in with a sleeper hold, but Axl was able to escape. Axl looked like he had things in control with a kneebar, but Adrian punched his way out of it. In the middle stages of the match, Axl dropped Adrian with an enziguri. Axl then was in total command for this segment of the match as Adrian didn’t appear to have any answer for him. Axl’s domination is what brought Clarissa Vega down to the ring. This didn’t deter Axl from continuing his dominance, flooring the former TV Champion with an Alabama Slam before Adrian found a way to kick out at two. Clarissa hopped on the apron at this point, distracting Axl who walked toward her, but she hopped off the apron. This enabled Adrian to get up and suplex his adversary. He became completely incensed though, when he noticed his estranged manager at ringside. Clarissa’s presence wasn’t a factor, though, as things would even out. Axl went for a corner splash, but Adrian was up to his old tricks again tossing the referee in harm’s way and having him knocked down. Adrian then took down Axl with a running boot to the head. Adrian ordered Clarissa to get in the ring, which she did, reluctantly. The two had an argument. Adrian wanted her to attack Axl, reminding her that he knocked her down two weeks ago. Clarissa LOW BLOWED ADRIAN! Adrian stumbled right into a Ranhei from Axl! The referee was still down as Clarissa pulled out brass knuckles from her pocket and hid in the corner, feigning helplessness. Adrian got up. Axl went for Ayatollah of P’Cola. Missed. Adrian picked up Axl and set up for “Use Your Head”, but Axl slid out and shoved Adrian in Clarissa’s direction. Adrian started yelling at her again as Axl approached from behind. Clarissa took a swing at Adrian with the brass knuckles, but Adrian ducked and Clarissa accidentally drilled Axl in the jaw. Adrian grabbed Clarissa from behind and tossed her out of the ring with no remorse as he went to the top and connected with the Super Smart Elbow on Axl. The referee came to at this point and the fans raged with anger as the three count was made.]

WINNER: Adrian Waters

[Clarissa clutched her chest on the outside of the ring, clearly disappointed that her attempt to screw over her own client went wrong. The announcers were displeased with what happened, expressing that Axl had the match won but once again, Adrian pulled the dirty tactics to sneak away with a win. Adrian looked back at Clarissa and laughed at her failed attempt to cost him the match. The referee helped Axl get up. Adrian turned toward him to try and gloat, but Axl came out of nowhere to drill Adrian with the Ayatollah of P’Cola! The fans erupted with cheers. The announcers stated that Adrian deserved it and that Axl showed the grudge between them was far from over. Axl left the ring, visibly frustrated at how he lost, leaving the victor seething once he recovered.]

[Jazmyn Rain appears alone in a brightly lit locker room in the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh. The crowd cheers very loudly for her as she leans against a wall, deep in thought, but with a confident smirk on her face despite the torture she went through on Livewire last week. Jazmyn takes a deep breath as she begins to speak.]

Jazmyn: Last week on Livewire, I went through so much. I broke. I doubted myself for days on end as to whether I was worthy of being the guardian angel of GCW, if I deserved any of what I have today. I thought about how Sophie and Jefferson wanted to throw my past in my face, try to use it against me, try to use it as proof that I could never be what I believe in my heart that I truly am. They want me to be that “monster” that I used to be. I can’t run from the past. So many people were hurt because of me and for that, to each and every one of you that I hurt, those of you watching anyway, I’m deeply and regretfully sorry for all the pain I ever caused you and I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me and I hope for the very best for each and every one of you. But forgiveness… see, that’s a tricky thing. I had an epiphany over this last week, from the unlikeliest of people. Those people I hurt, they can forgive me or not, it’s their choice. But I realized something…

...I never forgave myself for what I did to those people. This whole “monster” thing… this crazy thing, no pun intended, started long before I ever set foot in a GCW ring, when my own personal insecurities drove me to cocaine nearly five years ago and it led to the rock bottom of my life… and the “episodes” I once had. I’ve disappointed my family and friends, a bunch of times. I’ve hurt them in ways that an “episode” could not and for months, I figured it was a thing of the past. But Sophie and Jefferson proved that it wasn’t because I never forgave myself for what I’ve done… until now. As of this moment, I forgive myself for my former self-destructive ways and I harbor no pain, no embarrassment and no shame for them because I know deep in my heart, those ways were never me. Sophie… Jefferson… you have a different opinion than that.Key word though…

OPINION!

You two talk about this “monster” like I really AM that person, as if it IS a fact. You cast me, and hold this opinion of me, based on actions I no longer do. But all it is, is an OPINION! I took it all personally because I never wanted people to see me as that “monster” again and I thought if anyone felt that way about me, it was still a fact. But no, it’s not true. In my heart and soul, I KNOW that’s not true and I WILL prove it to both of you when I find a way to win this I Quit match! Sophie, you can beat me with a chair, you can choke me with a pipe, you can use any weapon you want against me! Use an array of them, but you will not win, Sophie. Because I only need ONE weapon… my SPIRIT! I don’t need to make you bleed, I don’t even need to commit assault with a deadly weapon. All I need is to believe in my spirit, that it will guide me to victory and it will help me finally put this past, this “monster” to rest for good. Once it’s all over, I’ll have the strength to heal from my past mistakes.

The only way you are going to beat me, Sophie, is if you kill me! I am DONE crying! I am DONE being a VICTIM! It’s time for this angel to start flying. I don’t need your validation, Sophie and Jefferson, because I know that from myself, from my friends, my family and from my angels in the audience tonight, I already have it! Tonight, this all becomes a thing of the past. And Sophie, when it’s over, I will forgive. But for now? I’m getting ready to fight for what I believe in my soul!

[Jazmyn has a look of determination on her face as the crowd loudly cheers her words. She keeps this look of determination and confidence in her face as the scene fades to black.]

(We cut backstage where we find Glory Braddock, The British Bombshell, ready for the Civil War Match.)

Glory: Everyone wanted the old Glory Braddock back, everyone wanted The British Bombshell back, and guess what? She’s back and just in time for the GCW Civil War Match!

(She nods her head.)

Glory: And you better believe that I am ready! I brought GCW back from certain death many years ago, I resurrected it, and now I have the opportunity to main event Resurrection for the world championship if I can just win the Civil War Match! I am excited and…

“Oh spare us the emotional drivel.”

(Glory turns to find Julia Braddock standing there a few feet away.)

Julia: The old Glory Braddock? The British Bombshell? So you want to turn back and clock and be the arrogant favorite golden child of the Braddock family, just as you were the favorite when were Aphrodite’s children.

Glory: Don’t start this now, Julia. Not now, not here.

Julia: Oh, I’m sorry, you want to honor Aphrodite’s request to not fight one another. Newsflash, Aphrodite doesn’t care any longer. We are no longer her children. And quite honestly, this rivalry has never ended. Whether we’ve been Braddocks or Noels, it’s always been the same between you and me. You smugly think you’re so much better than me.

(Julia shakes her head.)

Julia: I am here to tell you that I am your superior.

Glory: It doesn’t have to be this way, Julia.

(She extends a hand.)

Glory: We’ve been through a great deal, Julia. We even endured daughterhood under Aphrodite Noel together. We survived it and reclaimed our Braddock legacy. We don’t have to fight.

(Julia rears back and slaps Glory across the face.)

Julia: You have no idea, Glory! None! You go out there to the Civil War Match. You do your best. But you’ll fail. Meanwhile tonight, I’ll humble Victoria Salinas once and for all and become a two time GCW World Heavyweight Champion. I will be the Braddock who competes in the main event of Resurrection. You will be sitting on the sidelines.

(Julia turns and walks out.)

Katherine Prescott vs. Jason Redfield vs. Alexander Midas

[Katherine obviously went after Jason first, as Midas initially stood and watched. But then, Midas jumped in there and as one might expect, Katherine was on the receiving end of a double team in the early stages of the match. Redfield and Midas were able to put differences aside to effectively wear down Katherine. Katherine took some double team moves like a double vertical suplex. Redfield made the cover as Midas stood by and watched, but Katherine managed to kick out. A double powerbomb followed. Redfield covered again, Katherine kicked out again. They followed up with a double DDT. Midas made the cover this time, but Redfield broke it up. This incensed Midas, as Redfield explained that HE was the one that gets to eliminate Katherine. This didn’t sit well with Midas who socked him in the face. And thus, the uneasy alliance broke down. Redfield and Midas would get into a brawl for the next couple of minutes. Redfield had brought down Midas with a hip toss/arm drag combination followed by an enziguri. Redfield covered, but Midas kicked out. Midas would strike back with a brainbuster and a tiger bomb, getting pinfall attempts on both, but Redfield kicked out. Katherine eventually got back in the fray and outpaced both of her opponents, catching them off guard. Katherine whipped Redfield to the corner. She went for a corner splash, but Redfield moved out of the way and left the ring, backing up the ramp to avoid her. Midas from behind turned her around and lifted her up. Midas went for the Golden Rule, but Katherine slipped out of it. Midas turned back, Katherine kicked him in the gut...KATHERINE’S PRIDE! Katherine made the cover and the fans cheered for the three count!]

ELIMINATED: Alexander Midas

[Jason Redfield then swooped back into the ring and assaulted Katherine from behind, not giving her a chance at all to revel in the elimination she just secured. Redfield did whatever he could to viciously beat down Katherine. First he tried to wear her out with submissions. Moves like a sleeper hold and a Boston crab seemed to do the trick. Then he went on an assault, pummeling her right right hand after right hand in the corner. Then, the power moves started to come into play. Redfield nailed Katherine with a straight powerbomb and went for the pin, but Katherine kicked out. Redfield would then spear her straight to the mat, connecting with the Six Shooter. Another cover, another kickout and Redfield would be frustrated further. Still, he was highly confident considering that Katherine had been worn out like she was. Redfield slowly stalked and measured Katherine as she slowly got up to a vertical base. Redfield went in and grabbed her, looking for the Sinners Requiem. However, Katherine elbowed him in the ribs then rolled him up into a small package! The referee made the three count and Redfield failed to kick out!!!!]

ELIMINATED: Jason Redfield

WINNER: Katherine Prescott

[Katherine rolled out of the ring, obviously elated as the referee followed her out of the ring to raise her hand to the cheers of the crowd. Back in the ring, Jason Redfield was initially stunned, and then he grew a pissed off look on his face, in total disbelief of what just happened, having been in control only for Katherine to pull the win out of nowhere. This caused the announcers to him that this probably wasn’t it for Katherine and Redfield, as the look on his face indicated he’d be seeking revenge in due time.]

[Civil War fades into the locker room area and Andrea Hernandez, now a FORMER GCW World Tag Team Champion, sits on a bench, distraught at Sedona Sky’s loss of the titles to Darian Andrews and Matty Graves. This could very well be rock bottom for her in GCW as she tries to do whatever it takes to pull what’s left of her together. Unknown to her, Clarissa Vega walks into the scene. Concerned, she sits down next to her, and that’s when Andrea catches wind of her presence. She looks at her, tears flooding her eyes, obviously not trusting her.]

Andrea: What do you want?

[Clarissa is too surprised to say anything right away, but manages to put the proper words together.]

Clarissa: What’s wrong?

Andrea: Oh don’t be stupid!

Clarissa: I didn’t mean just what happened out there earlier. I mean… in the grand scheme of things with you, your career, all of that…

Andrea: I can’t do anything right…

Clarissa: Nonsense!

Andrea: that’s so funny coming from you considering the way you’ve treated me in recent weeks. I mean, you’re not as bad as Myra, but you haven’t helped! At all! What you tried to do to Adrian earlier…

Clarissa: Andrea, be honest with me. You wish my plan to screw him over didn’t backfire.

Andrea: You got me. Still, why should I trust you when you’ve gotten on my case and brought me down in the past?

Clarissa: I’ve brought you down? I understand why you feel that way, but that was never my intention at all. I haven’t been trying to hurt you, I’ve been trying to HELP YOU! Maybe I didn’t show it the right way, but I’ve always had your best interests at heart. I’ve been trying to PROTECT YOU from Myra and the way she was treating you, not enable it! I’m sorry I ever made you feel like I’ve brought you down.

Andrea: Why do you care about me so much? Nobody else does…

Clarissa: That’s not true.

Andrea: Chelsea gets all the praise and what am I? A sidekick?

Clarissa: No, you’re not a sidekick. You know what I see, to be completely honest with you? A bright young lady who has no idea that her future is absolutely amazing.

Andrea: I’m destined to be a Tina Valentine-level failure…

Clarissa: Andrea, I know Myra has said these nasty things to you, but they’re not true. NONE of those things are true! You can’t allow her to make you believe those things anymore. I know your recent wrestling experiences have been shit. I understand that losing the tag titles hurts, but you just need to keep fighting, Andrea. You still have the Civil War match to focus on tonight.

Andrea: Yeah… that…

Clarissa: I’m not condoning this, but say Myra retains tonight and you win Civil War… possibilities are endless.

Andrea: I’m ticketed for an early elimination.

Clarissa: ENOUGH! Stop sulking! Please! You need to build confidence in yourself. Honestly, at the very minimum, I think you can make it to the final four of ring two tonight. You’re THAT talented, Andrea. You just need to see it for yourself. A strong performance, a final four in your own ring at minimum and perhaps you’ll realize what I’m saying.

Andrea: Yeah… we’ll see about that. Right now, I want to be left alone.

Clarissa: No, I’m not leaving you alone. I’m not leaving your side until the Civil War match.

[Andrea reacts in surprise to this as Clarissa pulls her into an embrace.]

Clarissa: Myra and Adrian will never abuse you again, I promise. And if they even try, I have your back. Now, let’s think about that Civil War match, okay?

[Clarissa holds onto Andrea as tight as she can, as her way of letting her know that someone is there for her. Some of the fans in the audience actually do cheer for this, realizing that Clarissa just pulled off the most selfless action she’s ever done since her GCW arrival.]

(We cut backstage where we find Angelica Jones and her sister Kayla standing backstage at the ready area.)

Angel: The Civil War Match is coming up and what you’re looking at right here before you are the two individuals with the most experience in the Civil War Match. You’re looking at two women who know how to handle big match scenarios.

(Kayla motions to Angelica.)

Kayla: And at least ONE who has won a Civil War Match.

Angel: You didn’t have to point that out, Kay.

Kayla: Sure I did, because I wanted to make sure every single one of our opponents tonight know what they are about to get into in the Civil War Match. Because Angelica and I, we have the cause. We are fighting for a purpose. We know what we want.

(Angelica nods her head.)

Angel: That’s right, Kay, one of us will place. One of us will take that top three spot, maybe two of us, but one of us will make the final three at least, I guarantee it, and we’ll leave with a tag title shot…

Kayla: …a singles title shot…

Angel: …OR a World Championship Match.

Kayla: Either way, The Sisterhood is going to Resurrection and we’re punching our ticket here tonight in the Civil War Match! You can either take that to the bank or we’ll just kick your teeth right down your throat!

"I Quit Match"
Sophie O'Brian vs. Jazmyn Rain

[With Jefferson Bentley being the referee, a stipulation in which she has lost before and years of demons staring right in her face, Jazmyn knew she was going to be in for a fight with Sophie O’Brien and what a fight it would be. Jazmyn burst out of the gate, pinning Sophie into the corner trying to gain an edge, but the emotionless Sophie took advantage of her opponent’s passion and vigor, using it against her. She took control following a scoop slam and a tornado DDT. Of course, Sophie wasn’t going to keep this a technical wrestling match for long. She introduced the weaponry into the match by bringing in a steel pipe and strangling Jazmyn with it in a camel clutch. Sophie screamed at Jazmyn to “admit it”, but she wouldn’t quit, so Sophie pulled her up and with a Russian legsweep drove the pipe into her throat. A trash can was involved, as Sophie drive her head into the lid of it. Sophie tried to smash the body of the trash can across her face, but Jazmyn countered with a dropkick that sent the can into her face. Jazmyn looked at a Singapore cane and picked it up. She was ready to use it, but once she saw Jefferson smirk, she snapped the cane over her knee and tossed the pieces out of the ring. Jazmyn’s plan was to NOT use ANY weapons at all, and that strategy definitely worked in points. Jazmyn specifically worked on the neck/shoulder/arm areas. Sophie’s shoulder was repeatedly driven into the steel steps and ringpost. Jazmyn would try to get Sophie to quit with moves like a cobra clutch, a cross armbreaker and even a kimura lock, but Sophie wouldn’t quit and on the latter, she escaped it by bashing Jazmyn across the skull with a lead pipe.

Both wrestlers would try to get each other to quit in contrasting circumstances. Sophie took a strand of barbwire and wrapped them around Jazmyn’s ankles and started beating her silly in the stomach with a baseball bat, but Jazmyn wouldn’t quit. Jazmyn, after eventually being able to free herself with bolt cutters, tried to suffocate Sophie with a headscissors chokehold, using the ropes for extra leverage. Sophie didn’t quit. Sophie at one point held up Jazmyn. Jefferson asked if she was going to quit, but Jazmyn said no and Jefferson planted a kiss on her, hoping THAT would make her quit. When it didn’t, Jazmyn was punished by being driven into a road sign and her forehead being cut open. . Jazmyn fought back though, trying to get Sophie to quit with a surfboard. Didn’t happen. She went back to focusing on the arms/shoulders, locking in a Cattle Mutilation, even. But that wasn’t enough to get Sophie to quit despite the significant damage done. Sophie’s next method of torture was handcuffing Jazmyn to the top rope and beating her senseless with a kendo stick, yet, she still wouldn’t quit. Sophie freed her from the top rope, only to greet her with a cheese grater to the head. Jazmyn’s response was to lock in a scissored armbar, again targeting the arms/shoulders, but Sophie escaped by blasting Jazmyn in the jaw with a set of brass knuckles.

After this, the match started to be very reminiscent of Jazmyn’s STOH match against Myra in August, with Sophie dominating. Sophie locked in the WISDOM on Jazmyn with a lead pipe attached. Jazmyn didn’t quit, but after a while, she stopped responding as the Muta Lock took much out of her. Sophie smirked, knowing what she had to do. She left the ring to pull out a straitjacket, which is how Jazmyn lost to Myra. She went in with it and right when she was about to put it on Jazmyn, Jazmyn caught one last wind, tripping her into a drop toe hold. Jazmyn saw the straitjacket and was completely miffed. She tossed it out of the ring and picked up a sledgehammer, ready to use it. Sophie got up and saw her with the weapon. She dared her to use it, which confused Jazmyn. Jazmyn’s eyes widened when she realized what Sophie was trying to get her to do. Jazmyn put the hammer down and clothesline Sophie to the mat, choosing not to continue her rally with a weapon. Instead, Jazmyn worked the arms and the shoulders again, nailing her with armdrags, armbreakers and at one point, a shoulder breaker. Jazmyn cleared a spot in the ring, free of weapons, and grabbed Sophie by the head. She asked Sophie if she would quit, but Sophie just laughed, resulting in Jazmyn connecting with the Rain Drop. Jazmyn was angry when she stepped through the ropes, measuring for the Rain Splash. But rather than react with anger, Jazmyn stepped back through the ropes with something different in mind. She applied the Scissors Armbar from before, and this time, she combined it with a crossface! Sophie had NO ESCAPE! She torqued the arm of Sophie back with her legs and tightened the crossface hold she had on Sophie. With no weapons nearby, Sophie couldn’t grab one to escape and all the work Jazmyn had done on the arms/shoulders was taking its toll as Sophie yelled out in pain. After 3 minutes, she showed signs of fading. Jefferson knew it so she asked Sophie if she was going to quit. Sophie said “I QUIT” twice and Jefferson called for the bell, the fans cheering loudly at this sight!

WINNER: Jazmyn Rain

[Jazmyn immediately released the hold she had on and looked down at Sophie, who was clutching her left arm. Jazmyn had some blood on her face, but it wasn’t excessive. MARK O’BRIEN tried to make it excessive though, with an attack from behind. Mark beat down Jazmyn for a minute or two as the crowd booed. Sophie recovered just enough and joined in, even on one arm. Sophie STILL wanted Jazmyn to admit she was a monster, even though she lost. Jefferson Bentley though, stepped in and pushed Sophie away from her, much to her confusion. He then pulled Mark away from Jazmyn before he pulled her up himself and pressed her against the corner. Jazmyn had a shocked look on her face, realizing Jefferson stopped it. Jefferson patted Jazmyn on the cheek, acknowledging she was what she always believed she was, before he turned around and left the ring with Total War behind him. The announcers took it as a sign that Jefferson really DID love Jazmyn by accepting what she is. They commended Jazmyn for her heart and determination to win, and wondered how much she’d have left for Civil War later in the night.]

[GCW Global Champion Myra Lynwood, all ready to defend her championship against Timothy Myers, bolts down the hallway and bursts right into the trainer’s room.]

Myra: Adrian…

[Adrian Waters is seen on a chair, looking quite bitter and angry as he holds his jaw following the superkick he took from Axl Austin earlier.]

Adrian: Babe? Listen, I appreciate you worrying about me, but in a few minutes…

Myra: I know, but I am really not having it right now. This was supposed to be a night where we re-established Utopia’s dominance but instead, it’s all falling apart!

Adrian: It’s going to be alright in the end. It always is. It’s none of our faults that Axl Austin is as classless of a sore loser as they come.

Myra: Right, but then again, that BITCH… what in the FUCK is Clarissa thinking trying to screw you out of a match like that? REALLY? She’s talking about UNITY. WHAT unity? She thinks she can go in there and try to cost you a match like that? Why? Because you threw her in harm’s way two weeks ago? Tough shit. You did what you had to do. And then, on top of THAT, Andrea screws us all by fuckign up the tag team championship match and now Darian and Matty are the tag team champions? This is just not my night so far. But wait… it gets better. You probably missed it, but earlier tonight, Clarissa tries to CONSOLE Andrea. What the fuck? What is she doing? Why is she coddling her and trying to be her mother now? I don’t understand ANY of this and instead of you celebrating a win tonight over Axl, you’re sitting here as a result of HIS sore loser actions. Really, the only thing that’s gone right so far is Jazmyn beating Sophie in her “I Quit” match!

Adrian: ...why is THAT a good thing?

Myra: Adrian, trust me on this. If you don’t win Civil War, I want HER to win it because I wouldn’t mind defending my title against her at Resurrection and breaking HER heart and spirit at the vent… AGAIN! I’m just being honest there. But of course, my preference is for YOU to win which reminds me, Vicky retaining her title just now? BRILLIANT! Because I want you to dethrone her! Then, at Resurrection, you and I, stand side by side as World Champions, the king and queen of GCW without a shadow of a doubt! This night isn’t over. I retain against Tim, we’re going to be just fine and then you can take this night home by winning Civil War!

[Adrian smirks]

Adrian: I love the way you’re thinking right now. What about the tag titles? It would have been nice to have Chelsea and Andrea… or at least Chelsea with a different partner… be the tag team champions with us when our domination is complete at Resurrection.

Myra: I’m not going to worry. Shit happens. Besides, Sedona Sky being tag team champions was just a bonus perk for me anyway… a luxury, if you will. They don’t need to be champions for Utopia to punctuate its dominance…

[Little do either of them know that Chelsea Summers was eavesdropping from the outside, and she looks pissed off.]

Chelsea: A luxury? Those titles meant EVERYTHING to me!

[Chelsea storms off, clearly upset. Back in the trainer’s room, Myra and Adrian continue their conversation.]

Adrian: Our plans are nothing but pure genius! They always have been!

Myra: Indeed! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got Timothy myers to put away for good! He wanted this rematch so bad. I’ve been a fighting champion! Three successful defenses… though one of them he fucked up, but that’s beside the point. I didn’t wait all these years to be a world champion again just to lose it back to that piece of shit! I’ll see you after you get the job done at Civil War…

[Myra laughs and leaves the scene. Adrian stays behind, obviously confident in his fiancee as the scene fades to ringside for the start of the GCW Global Championship match!]

(We cut backstage where we find Janelle St. Claire in her office. The General Manager of GCW Livewire has a wide grin on her face as she watches the show on a monitor across the room. The door opens and in walks GCW Owner Dr. Henry Van Stanton.)

Janelle: Dr. Van Stanton!

(She gets up from her desk and walks over to greet Henry with a handshake.)

Janelle: I am so happy to see you Dr. Van Stanton!

Henry: Please, just The Doctor.

Janelle: Right, Doctor, but I am glad you are here so I can congratulate you on becoming 100% owner of GCW!

Henry: Well, I wouldn’t congratulate…

(She interrupts him.)

Janelle: And I want to show you about the exciting new initiatives I am putting forward as Livewire General Manager, that makes me the best General Manager on GCW!

(He arches a brow.)

Henry: Really?

Janelle: Oh yes, the ratings of Livewire are through the roof and it’s because of MY leadership! Livewire athletes are motivated because of me! I have motivated them to fight like hell in tonight’s Civil War Match!

Henry: Uh, yeah, about that…

(She interrupts him.)

Janelle: AND next Livewire I’ll debut my grand masterpiece! A statue of me!

Henry: Janelle…

Janelle: And then there’s…

Henry: SHUT UP!

(Janelle is shocked by Henry raising his voice.)

Henry: I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I’m not here to tell you how great you are. Quite the contrary. Aphrodite Noel has returned to her former ways, minus the whole Camelot deal thankfully, and it’s because YOU drove her to it. She deserved a title match for her long tenure with the company and for being a dominant North American Champion but you made her EARN it by doing what exactly? “Impressing” you?

Janelle: Well, I…

Henry: And now your idea of motivation tonight is threatening to issue $10,000 fines to every Livewire superstar participating in the Civil War Match if one of them fails to win the Civil War Match here tonight.

Janelle: I can explain that…

Henry: AND you’re going to force Livewire superstars to honor a damn statue of yourself before each match! Have you lost your bloody mind?!

Janelle: Uh…

(He shakes his head.)

Henry: No, do not say anything. I’m here to tell you that you have ONE last opportunity and that opportunity will come on the next edition of Livewire. I will appear on Livewire to give you a job performance evaluation. And, to put it in your own words…if you do not IMPRESS ME, then I will FIRE YOU on the spot!

(Henry Van Stanton exits the room, leaving Janelle stunned.)

GCW Global Tag Team Championships:
If Controversy loses, they can't challenge GingerNation as long as they are the tag team champions. Whoever is on the receiving end of the pinfall must join GN.
Ginger Nation (C) vs. Controversy

[Jenni Anderson and Allison Lorraine were the ones on the apron for the start of the match against Controversy with The Enigma and Marie Jones at ringside. Allison and Hannah would be the ones to start the match and due to Hannah’s fire, Controversy would be in control in the early going despite the numbers and the tag in freebird rule being against them. Hannah and Destiny would work well together, keeping Allison away from her corner. This would ultimately culminate in Destiny being tagged in and bringing down Allison with a bulldog! Destiny made the cover, but Allison kicked out. Destiny whipped Allison to the corner and from ringside, Marie Jones tagged herself in and jumped Destiny from behind. The referee could do nothing about this since this was legal. Marie would switch ring time with Jenni as the two tagged each other in to isolate Destiny. Jenni got a cover after a tornado DDT, but Hannah broke it up. Destiny would keep the gingers at bay until Hannah got tagged back in. Hannah went into rage mode, taking out Marie with a spinning heel kick, bringing down Allison with a running knee to the skull and taking out Jenni with an enziguri. A cover was made, but The Enigma broke it up. In fact, the Enigma would tag herself in much to the dismay of Ginger Nation and they could only watch as Hannah and Destiny kept tagging each other in and out to keep the weakest Ginger in the match. A dragonrana by Hannah seemed to do the trick, but Jenni broke it up. This resulted in a four on two assault by Controversy. However, when Controversy was down for the count, LAUREL ANNE HARDY walked down the ramp and bolted into the ring. Allison wanted nothing to do with her so she split from the ring and through the crowd, Laurel chasing after her. The Enigma chased after Laurel and FINALLY things were even at two on two with Marie and Jenni left behind. Controversy was in control on Jenni until Karina Lysenko walked down the ramp, clutching her ribs. Destiny and Jenni were the legal wrestlers at this point as Karina got to the corner of her Ginger comrades. Marie got in there to even the odds, but Hannah and Destiny managed to effectively double team her until she was thrown out of the ring. Hannah springboarded herself out of the ring to neutralize Marie and both stayed down. Destiny took Jenni down with a neckbreaker! Destiny and Jenni were unaware of Karina’s presence at ringside. Destiny then whipped Jenni to her own, seemingly empty corner. That’s when Karina blind tagged herself in right in plain view of the referee. Destiny took Jenni down with another bulldog and went to the top rope! DRAGONRANA! Destiny had a pin on Jenni and Jenni was out for the count, but the referee informed her that Jenni wasn’t legal. Destiny got up to talk to the referee about it and at that point, Karina snuck into the ring and brought down Destiny with the Ravishing Red Drop! Karina clutched her ribs again, still feeling it from the Nate Lawson spear! Karina hooked the leg. Hannah was up and tried to get back in, but Marie grabbed her leg and held her back and the fans booed as the three count was made!]

Winners and STILL GCW Global Tag Team Champions: Ginger Nation

[Marie tossed Hannah into the steel steps and went in to celebrate with Jenni and Karina, who ended up being the difference in the end. The three looked down at Destiny, who was out of it and smirked, knowing that they had basically ended Controversy by assimilating Destiny Skye into Ginger Nation and that she and Hannah were finally out of their hairs for good. The Ginger trio left the ring and went to the back. Destiny came to a bit, and she looked distraught by the outcome. The announcers bemoaned the obvious numbers game that befell her and they wondered what was next for Destiny’s career after what just happened.]

[Janice King is standing by with World Champion Victoria Salinas who draws a massive cheer from the crowd the moment she appears. The interview doesn’t take much time to begin]

Janice: I am here with the GCW World Heavyweight Champion, Victoria Salinas. Now, Vicky, in a few moments, you’ll be defending your title once again against Julia Braddock this time in a Pure Rules match. Now, the last time you defended the title against her, there was no resolution and two weeks ago, in tag team action, while you weren’t pinned, she DID score the win. So, encapsulating all of that, what’s your mindset coming in?

Victoria: I was very disappointed when our last match ended the way it did. I didn’t want to retain the championship the way I did. If you recall, I said I wanted to be a world champion that I wasn’t the last time I had the title and outcomes like that don’t really help. I don’t want this reign to be just like the last one where every single title defense carries an asterisk. This isn’t an era where I cheated to win matches and I retain my disqualification. I’m beyond that. Yeah, Julia has blindsided me and had the better of me lately. Yeah, I have all but given up hope on her coming around again. But I’m on a mission, even as World Champion. My mission is to get to the main event of Resurrection again and Civil War reminds me that last year, I didn’t get it done. I not only didn’t win, not only did I not even win my own ring, I finished third in that ring which for most wouldn’t be a bad finish, but for someone that’s accomplished what I have? Well, let’s just say I don’t want to leave Civil War disappointed again.

Janice: What about the Pure Rules stipulation? Do you feel that helps you or hinders you?

Victoria: It helps me. Yes, even against a Braddock. I was brought up as a “pure rules” wrestler. I was brought up by trainers with more of an old school mentality and I’ve never had any doubts about my pure, technical abilities… well, when my head’s straight and I’m not being vainglorious that is… *laughs*. I know Julia is going to bring it just as much as I am going to bring it. This is potentially a Resurrection main event spot on the line. She and I both know that. But when it’s all said and done, she’s not beating me for this title. I didn’t bust my ass as long as I did, go through the transformations that I have and overcome as many hoops thrown my way to lose the title tonight.

Janice: Is there anything else you’d like to say about Julia? I know she’s put you through a bit of an emotional roller coaster ever since she won the title the way she did.

Victoria: Right. Julia has been a thorn in my side for a long time and I hope to put an end to that. The sad thing is, it was a tough break, you know, with the unseen submission on Chantelle, that caused all of this in the first place. But I had my tough breaks too. I wasn’t included in a world title number one contender tournament that Amelia and Travis eventually co-won, remember? I wasn’t drawn into the Deadly Dreams tournament last year. I had to wait a LONG time to even come CLOSE to getting this back. I get the temptation to give up, to abandon all hope, to feel like what you’re doing is worth nothing. But I stuck to my guns, and even regained a sense of self I hadn’t had in years the latter of which HAD to happen in order for me to regain this. I could have sold out to Tiffany Manning like Chantelle did. I could have reverted back to vainglorious. I could have betrayed my friends. But I DIDN’T! This is going to be a battle of wills, Janice and I know MY will is MUCH stronger than Julia’s!

Janice: Lastly, who would you like to see win the Civil War match? You can only choose one person.

Victoria: Damn, that’s tough. There are so many who deserve it in my book, and whether they’re Livewire or Shotgun, I know they can face me at Resurrection assuming I’m still champion. Isabella? Deserves it. Brooklyn? Deserves it. Axl? Well, that’d be interesting, right? *laughs*. Kayla, deserves it. Imagine that considering the rivalry we had last year. I’d pick all of them, honestly. But, I can only pick one. I’d like to see Jazmyn Rain win it. Everything that girl has been through this past year to get to where she is today, she’s come so far and when she beat Sophie in the fashion that she did earlier, she showcased that. When I won this back, I told her that someday, she’d have her redemption too. Defending this title against her at Resurrection… I’d love that and I’d welcome that with open arms. But, there are so many others that deserve it too, and I can’t look too far ahead. I have to do my part: keeping this title until Resurrection and I promise you that you’re going to see my very best title defense yet!

[The fans cheer Victoria’s final words as she leaves the interview, causing the scene to fade to ringside.]

GCW North American Championship
Aphrodite Noel (C) vs. Brooklyn Smith

[Aphrodite and Brooklyn started out in a straight up technical wrestling match. Neither seemed to gain the edge in an evenly fought match. Noel out of frustration decked Smith with a right hand. Aphrodite and Brooklyn brawled to the outside. Noel throws her into the steel steps and a snap suplex on the outside. Noel rolls her back into the ring and begins to work over Smith’s neck with a variety of neck submissions. Brooklyn fights back and has Noel reeling. Noel goes for the Night Cap but Noel counters. Aphrodite goes for Ex-Communication but Brooklyn dodges it and then connects with The Night Cap! Brooklyn covers…1…2…3!]

WINNER and NEW GCW North American Champion: Brooklyn Smith!

(Images of the New York City Skyline is shown.)

“The greatest city in the world…”

“…The Big Apple…”

(We see an image of Carnegie Hall..)

“…GCW will celebrate its Resurrection…”

“…and will honor those who came before.”

(Video of Angelica Jones hitting the Hot Shot on various superstars and celebrating with the Global Heavyweight Championship belt.)

“We are proud to announce Angelica Jones…”

(Video of Allison Lorraine and Laurel Anne Hardy celebrating with the GCW World Tag Team Championship.)

“…The Zodiac Killers…”

(Video of Michael McKay winning the GCW World Championship is shown.)

“…Michael McKay…”

(Video of Aphrodite Noel defeating Glory Braddock and celebrating with the North American Championship.)

“…Aphrodite Noel…”

(Video of Malcolm Cross brawling with Marie Jones and winning the GCW Global Championship.)

“…and Malcolm Cross, the 2017 GCW Hall of Fame Class! Congratulations!”

GCW World Championship (Pure Rules)
Victoria Salinas (C) vs. Julia Braddock

[With a potential main event Resurrection spot on the line, Victoria and Julia sure fought like it in this pure rules match. Julia had been getting the better of Victoria lately and at the early part of the match, that would be the case here as Victoria let out her anger initially and Julia took advantage of it. Julia completely outclassed the world champion with moves such as a springboard lariat, a double arm DDT and a Northern Lights suplex. There were three covers following those moves and Victoria kicked out of all of them. The challenger would maintain control, focusing on the right knee of Victoria. A kneebar submission and a Boston crab later would put the world champion seemingly on the ropes. Julia went to the top rope and went for a senton, but Victoria ducked it and Julia would crash land on the mat, right on her lower back. Now it was the champion’s turn to come back and take advantage. Victoria had pinfall attempts following moves such as a Fisherman’s suplex, a running bulldog and a shining wizard, but unfortunately for Victoria, she wasn’t able to get a pinfall on any of them. Still, Victoria was focused and she applied some pretty heavy submissions like a crucifix surfboard and a Texas Cloverleaf. While Julia ultimately broke out of both holds, , the champion was staying focused as all the care and sympathy she once had for Julia was starting to fade away as the match went along.

Ultimately, this world championship match would be a back and forth encounter as it headed to the late stages of this 22 minute affair. Julia would hit the Excelsis Dio, but when she made the cover, Victoria managed to kick out. Julia would try for the Queen’s Ransom after that, but Victoria blocked the move. Victoria would hit a Busaiku knee, but when she covered, Julia kicked out of that. Victoria got Julia up…. GINGER BREAKER! The fans greatly cheered for this, but would be dismayed when Julia kicked out just in the nick of time. Victoria was still focused as she got Julia up. She kicked her in the gut and stepped through the ropes. She springboarded herself back in, going for the Burning Desire, but Julia saw it coming and stood up straight, causing Victoria to land hard on her lower back. Julia then applied the Shekninah Glory near the center of the ring. The fans went quiet as Victoria struggled with the move. Having yet to submit at any point in her career, she was in definite danger of doing so for the first time in her career. Victoria struggled for two good minutes and slowly inched her way toward the ropes. She appeared to be fading, but one last desperate lunge and she grabbed the bottom rope. Julia wasn’t happy about this. She picked Victoria up and dragged her to the corner. She stood on the second rope…. QUEEN’S RANSOM!!!! The fans fell quiet as Julia made the cover...UNTIL VICTORIA KICKED OUT!!! Julia became completely irate as she couldn’t believe it. She screamed at the referee wondering how she could possibly kick out of that. Julia turned toward Victoria who slowly stood up. Julia lifted her on her shoulders in a fireman’s carry position. Julia went for a tilt-o-whirl slam. However, Victoria countered it into the BURNING VICTORY! The christos headscissors armbar came out of nowhere and now Julia went from having Victoria nearly done, to having her left arm jerked backward and her breath being cut off. Julia initially fought the hold, but then she collapsed to her knees in the center of the ring. Victoria tightened the hold and Julia fell right on the mat. Julia’s right arm dangled in the air for a couple of minutes as she tried to fight it. However, running out of breath and with nowhere to go, Julia reluctantly had no choice but to tap out!!!

Winner (by submission) and STILL GCW World Champion: Victoria Salinas

[The fans erupted with heavy cheers as Victoria broke the hold. She rolled through to kneel by Julia and catch her breath as the referee came in to hand her the championship. Victoria kissed it and clutched it close to her chest, glad that she not only retained and finally had Julia out of her hair, but also, that she was one step closer to main eventing Resurrection. The announcers pointed out that karma came into play, as this whole affair started with a missed submission by Julia against Chantelle and that Julia justified it when she won the title in the first place and it ended with Julia tapping out to Victoria, who they commended for a hard fought win and they wondered if she would in fact, be able to make it to Resurrection with the championship.Victoria smiled and raised the title over her head as she backed up the ramp, knowing she was one step closer to getting that coveted main event.]

Backstage again, the Pittsburgh crowd is cheering as Roderick Osborn stands by with Timothy Myers. As usual, Tim is dressed in his black wrestling tights, and is wearing a black leather jacket and shades. Myers paces a little while Osborn makes the introduction.

Roderick: "Civil War has already been so exciting, but coming up shortly, the Global Championship will be on the line when my guest at this time, 'The Rebel' Timothy Myers, challenges Myra Lynwood in a rematch from Survival of the Fittest."

Timothy: "You got that right Ozzman. What a fucking night it's been too, right? My buddy Brook Smith is the new North American Champion..."

The crowd pops big.

Timothy: "Darrion and Matty are the new World Tag-Team Champions..."

Another big pop.

Timothy: "...and we can't forget Jazmyn Rain making Sophie O'Brian quit..."

More loud cheers.

Timothy: "I think the writing is on the wall, boys and girls. Utopia is falling apart...and yes, I'm including their BFF Aphrodite in that group. Her reign is over. Chelsea and Andrea's disfunctional reign is over. There's only one thing left...it's time for the GCW Global Championship to be returned to it's rightful owner...and for those of you not following along, that person is me!

I've never denied that Myra is an outstanding wrestler and a force to be reckoned with. However, her stint as Global Champion is on borrowed time considering how she and her BFF stole that belt from me. Myra, despite all of your grand-standing and your disgusting personality, I know you're going to bring it tonight. Bring it on, bitch! I'm coming into tonight's match with a major advantage...motivation. I'm motivated to stop you and your 'Utopia'. I'm motivated to get my title back, considering how it was robbed from me. I'm motivated to give these great fans a champion who they count on and look up to, instead of the psychotic blonde who tries to rule the World with an iron fist and who makes everyone around her miserable.

You see, Myra, while you were plotting your next heinous act...while you were berating Clarissa and Andrea...while you were receiving therapy from that quack you are dating...while you are busy flying around the country wrestling in multiple promotions because you're so fuckingd special...I've been thinking about nothing but tonight. I've been working out seven days a week for countless hours a day, putting my body through tortures you can only dream of using on Andrea Hernandez. I've been stewing about how you and Noel fucked me over at Survival, using that anger to fuel my desire to destroy you. Tonight, it ends. Civil War is perhaps a severely unfitting name for this event, as there is NOTHING civil about what I'm going to do to you in that ring. I know I'm going to have to break you to pry that ill-gotten title off of you...I'm sure as hell prepared to do it. Kiss that belt goodbye Myra, because after tonight, all you'll have left is that pathetic excuse for a fiance."

Tim walks off, leaving the Pittsburgh fans chanting his name as the scene shifts.

[A while after the “I Quit” match, Jazmyn Rain is in the trainer’s room seeking largely minor medical attention as a doctor finishes applying a large bandage to her forehead. Her face has been cleaned up from the blood that was on it as a result of the match. Bandage aside, Jazmyn looks to be in a well-enough condition.]

Doctor: You really put yourself on the line out there. Congrats on the win.

Jazmyn: Thanks. So, about the Civil War match… am I good to go for that?

Doctor: Officially? Yes. You’re cleared for that. Just make sure to drink plenty of water to help with your red blood cell count. Safety precaution, nothing more, nothing less.

[Jazmyn nods and is about to respond, but GCW interviewer Samuel Price walks in on the conversation.]

Price: Doc, I’m sorry to interrupt, but I’d like to get a quick word with Jazmyn here.

Doctor: Not a problem! I’ve done all I needed to do here anyway. Good luck in Civil War, Jazmyn.

[The doctor walks off the scene and the impromptu interview begins. Jazmyn can’t help but retain a small smile on her face.

Price: First off… WOW! That was a hellacious “I Quit” match you had with Sophie O’Brian and you even went out and beat her without the direct, deliberate use of a weapon at that. You beat her with… well… god damn, what kind of move was that?

Jazmyn: Something I learned recently! I beat her with Angel Wings, let’s put it that way.

Price: Oh, so that’s what you call it! Awesome. I have to say, that takes so much guts and courage to go out there and rely on pure, technical ability on your own while Sophie’s beating you down with weapon after weapon. I don’t think there is too much surprise of your victory tonight, but what many may consider shocking is that Jefferson Bentley called it down the middle: no interference, no assisting Sophie, no screwjob….

Jazmyn: I understand why many would consider it shocking, but I’m not surprised.

Price: You’re… you’re not? Why not?

Jazmyn: He does love me, after all… or did….

Price: You weren’t believing that before.

Jazmyn: No, but I believe it now. His actions proved that to me. He loves me. It’s quite a bizarre, fucked up kind of way, but he does love me. If he didn’t, he would have found a way to screw me over and he wouldn’t have stopped the post-match assault. His actions against me, I will never agree with, but I do understand his intentions behind those actions now, even if… well, I don’t agree with those either. In his own mind, they’re what’s right and if that’s what he wants to believe, so be it. Before Resurrection, I did love him. I admit that, but he broke my heart that night, when I lost the Global championship in the first place. I’m not saying he had any intention of doing that, but he did it. I never could love him after that. I’m a strong believer that you never deliberately hurt those that you love and that night, that’s exactly what he did, from my point of view anyway.

Price: So, where do you stand with him? Now that this is finally over… he does appear to accept what you are now, finally.

Jazmyn: Jefferson and I… we were always complicated, I felt. There was a time I wished we would be together, at one point, I thought we were meant to be. But that will never happen. I’ve known that for the last year. I’ve obviously accepted that and moved forward and I wish him the best. I don’t hate him anymore. I don’t hold any ill will toward him. As of right now, he’s forgiven for what he did to me at Resurrection and what he and Sophie had been masterminding against me in recent weeks. I did learn so much from this experience. I’ll take it with me to the future.

Price: Funny you mention the future. Now that this insanity, to put it lightly, is over…

[The conversation would be interrupted as well, this time by an official.]

Official: Sorry to interrupt, but there’s someone waiting outside for Jazmyn.

[Jazmyn’s curiosity piques and she slides off the trainer’s bed.]

Price: Thanks for the time, Jaz.

[Jazmyn nods and exits the trainer’s room. When she turns around, her eyes widen in surprise, then light up! She has a smile on her face and she finds it hard to contain her happiness.]

Jazmyn: Oh my goodness! You’re here!!!

[The scene pans, revealing her boyfriend Derek showed up as a surprise for her. She runs up to him and they hug, and then they exchange a few passionate kisses.]

Derek: I love you!

Jazmyn: I love you too!

Derek: I never stopped believing in you, even when you may have stopped believing in yourself. God, I swear, you’re the strongest woman I’ve ever known. That crazy bitch got what she deserved…

[Jazmyn’s expression changes to one of concern.]

Derek: ….and HE never deserved you.

Jazmyn: Derek… I don’t hold any ill will against those two. So for me, let it go, okay?

Derek: Alright. I will, for you. But your night’s not over…

Jazmyn: No, I still have the Civil War match. It won’t be easy, but now that we’ve pulled through this, there’s one thing left to do now and that’s win that match, go back to the main event of Resurrection and THIS TIME… have a much happier ending and that’s by becoming a world champion again. Maybe this was the way destiny set the path the entire time. Maybe I end up facing Myra for the title, fitting as it would be. Maybe I can help Julia like I helped Glory. Or maybe I face Tim.. or Victoria… gosh, that would be great!

Derek: Hey, don’t get ahead of yourself now. Just let that destiny come to you, okay? I got nothing but faith in you!

[The two kiss once more before Derek leaves Jazmyn alone to focus on the Civil War match. Jazmyn is as happy and as confident as she can be as the scene fades.]

GCW Global Championship
Myra Lynwood (C) vs. Timothy Myers

[Myers started out strong with a lariat clothesline, a gorilla press slam, and a delayed vertical suplex to Lynwood. She rolled to the outside to break up the momentum but to no avail. Myers followed her and gorilla press slammed her on the outside. Myers whipped her into the steel barricade. He measured her as she got up then charged but Lynwood dodged a spear and Myers ended up spearing the steel barricade! Myra whips him into the steel ring post and then rolls him back into the ring. Myra with an arm bar takedown. Myra with an arm bar. Myers fights to his feet but Myra rakes the eyes and then drops him with a forward Russian leg sweep. Myra covers…1…2…Kickout! Myra with a Cobra Chokesweep! Myers eventually reaches the ropes! Myra with a chick kick! She covers….1…2…3NOOO! Myers kicks out! Myra goes for another chick kick but Myers catches the foot and drops her with an exploder suplex! Myers with Rock Your World! He covers…1…2…3NOOO! Myers measures Lynwood for a Flatline but Myra moves out of the way and he slams shoulder first into the steel ring post. Myra locks him up in Relentless Torture! Myers eventually reaches the ropes. Lynwood goes for Plot Twister but Myers ducks out of the way and connects with The Flatline! Clearly this hurt Myers shoulder! Myers goes for The Room Spun but his shoulder gives out! Myra rolls him up, hooking the tights for extra leverage…1…2…3NOOO! Myers barely kicks out! Myra goes for a chick kick but Myers catches the foot, spins her around and boots her in the gut and drops her with The Room Spun! He covers…..1….2….3!]

WINNER and NEW GCW Global Heavyweight Champion: Timothy Myers!

* Recorded earlier in the day*

The Truth stands inside one of the three empty rings dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and tie. Beside him is the Demonic Angel, Damian Snow who stands quite a bit taller than the Truth. A sole spotlight shines down on them both

Truth: Tonight I step into this ring, against many men and women. No one said my mission would be easy. But If I am to sucessfully bring my message of Truth to the GCW I will face many obstacles.

Our Saviour was once forced to wander the desert for 40 days and nights, along the way he faced many temptations. But he endured, and so will The Truth. For you see, in today's modern world there are many temptations, and it is easy to stray of the path of right.

I too have been tempted, I too have at one time strayed from the Truth until I opened my eyes to the way of the world.

In the world that lacks truth, there is much 'Fake News' The media would rather cover which famous person got a breast enlargement than report the horrifying truth of the world.

And it is horrific. Just like tonight's Civil war event will be.

GCW has always been about war, and I have warned one is coming. And tonight we stand on the verge of all out Civil War. The GCW Lizard management have succeeded in pitting the GCW lockerroom against each other.

It doesn't matter if your name is Jason Redfield, Dominic Baine or Hayley Gold. It doesn't even matter if you are the Truth. GCW management, the leaders of Reptilian Agenda want war. And they want to see everyone divided.

They don't want unity. They don't want people to stand up and fight back. And that is why they are scared of me.

So tonight, The Truth will enter Civil War and The Truth will prevail against evil. GCW management, you will be held accountable. Your agenda will be exposed. And I, The Truth will spread my message of good, of hope and not fear.

The spotlight fades to black.

CIVIL WAR MATCH:

RING 1

Cody and Christy stick together, pairing off against Kayla Jones in a two on one scenario but Marie Jones immediately leaps to her aunt’s aid. GingerAllison attempts to play keep away from Laurel Anne Hardy. Hardy catches up with her eventually and the two begin to fight. Queen Mamba fights with Dominic Baine. Alice fights with Sophie O’Brian. Richard Dix and Crystal Swift pair off against the High Voltage duo of Olivia and the new GCW North American Champion Brooklyn Smith. The new GCW International Champion Gabriela Austin is attacked by Steve Powers. Travis Vessey brawls with Chantelle Chambers and Skogul goes after Caitlyn Perry. Aphrodite Noel attacks Aurora Ramsey. Aurora gets the better of the initial exchange with Aphrodite, backing her up against the ropes. A dropkick sends Aphrodite over the top but she lands on the ring apron. Aurora charges but Aphrodite holds the top rope down sending Aurora over the top and to the outside.

Lee: AURORA RAMSEY has been eliminated!

Aphrodite Noel quickly sneaks back in. Skogul is getting owned by Caitlyn Perry. Perry goes outside and leaps off, attempting the Sparks Fly, but Skogul counters into a power bomb. Skogul then eliminates Perry by throwing her over the top and to the outside.

Lee: CAITLYN PERRY has been eliminated!

Aphrodite immediately attacks Skogul from behind. Richard Dix is doing well against Olivia but Crystal is on the ring apron as Brooklyn tries to eliminate her. Dix goes to her aid. Dix rears back and…offers Brooklyn nachos. Brooklyn smiles and takes one…before connecting with a beautiful roundhouse kick that sends him over the top, crashing into Crystal, and the two fall to the outside in unison!

Lee: RICHARD DIX and CRYSTAL SWIFT have been eliminated!

Olivia and Brooklyn high five before going after Cody and Christy. This leaves Kayla and Marie to go their separate ways. Kayla helps Gabriela against Steve Powers. Marie goes to help GingerAllison against Laurel Anne Hardy. Queen Mamba has Dominic Baine backed up against the ropes but then Baine throws salt into her eyes. Baine throws her over the top but she manages to hang on. Mamba slowly gets back in. Dominic Baine charges and then spears Gabriela Austin, breaking her in half. Steve Powers then hits Kayla with The Very Best Finishing Move. Vessey continues his brawl with Chambers near the ropes as they try to eliminate the other. Marie attempts Ave Maria on Laurel but she counters with a belly to back suplex that sends Marie over the top and to the outside!

Lee: MARIE JONES has been eliminated!

Laurel has no time to rest as she is immediately attacked by GingerAllison. Aphrodite Noel is getting pounded by Skogul. But she is distracted by Skuld, who shouts at her from the other ring. Aphrodite comes up from behind and throws her over the top and to the outside.

Lee: SKOGUL has been eliminated!

Sophie O’Brian and Alice are fighting near the ropes. Aphrodite sees this and sneaks up behind. Sophie blasts Alice with Scorched Earth Policy, the fireball to the face. Sophie attempts to dump Alice out of the ring but Aphrodite from behind dumps them both out of the ring!

Lee: SOPHIE O’BRIAN and ALICE have been eliminated!

Aphrodite goes after Kayla, helping Steve Powers with a two on one attack. Christy has paired off against Olivia and Cody against Brooklyn. Christy charges but Olivia backdrops her over the top and to the outside. But before she can celebrate, Cody charges and clotheslines her over the top and to the outside.

Lee: CHRISTY HIGHTOWER and OLIVIA has been eliminated!

Cody is immediately attacked by Brooklyn Smith. Laurel Anne Hardy fights back against GingerAllison, doing well, backing her up against the ropes. Ginger Allison then rakes her in the eyes. Then Ginger Allison leaps over the top and eliminates herself just to get away from Laurel.

Lee: GINGER ALLISON has been eliminated!

Aphrodite and Powers are still double teaming Kayla but Kayla manages to get The Ginger Snap off onto Aphrodite. Powers attempts The Very Best Finishing Move but Kayla ducks and connects with The Kaylan Wind Kick that sends Powers over the top and to the outside!

Lee: STEVE POWERS has been eliminated!

Aphrodite attacks Kayla from behind. Brooklyn has Cody backed up against the ropes. Cody rakes her in the eyes. Cody then with a dropkick that sends Brooklyn over the top and to the outside.

Lee: BROOKLYN SMITH has been eliminated!

Chantelle Chambers drop Vessey with a ddt. Chantelle is then attacked by Queen Mamba. The two brawl back and forth but Mamba gets the better of it. Mamba then manages to connect with a pele kick and then eliminates Chantelle by throwing her over the top rope and to the outside!

Lee: CHANTELLE CHAMBERS has been eliminated!

Mamba is immediately attacked by Vessey. Dominic Baine throws Gabriela Austin over the top to the ring apron but she hangs on. Baine charges but Gabriela springboards back in and floors him with a hurricinrana. Gabriela then throws Baine over the top but he too lands on the apron. Gabby charges but Baine holds the top rope down, sending Gabby over the top and to the outside.

Lee: GABRIELA AUSTIN has been eliminated!

Queen Mamba is doing well against Travis Vessey…until Chantelle Chambers reenters the ring! She blasts Mamba with a pair of brass knuckles! Chambers throws Mamba over the top and to the outside!

Lee: QUEEN MAMBA has been eliminated!

Chantelle exits and brawls with Queen Mamba through the crowd. Laurel and Cody are brawling. Laurel has him reeling when GingerAllison pops back up. She distracts Laurel allowing Cody to throw Laurel over the top and to the outside.

Lee: LAUREL ANNE HARDY has been eliminated!

Laurel chases after Ginger Allison. Cody is laughing but doesn’t laugh long before Travis Vessey comes up from behind and throws him over the top and to the outside.

Lee: CODY LINDBERG KNIGHT has been eliminated!

We’re down to the final four of ring one and Aphrodite is still pounding away at Kayla Jones and Dominic Baine is going after Travis Vessey. Vessey with a Vessey drive on Dominic Baine! Vessey eliminates Dominic Baine!

Lee: DOMINIC BAINE has been eliminated!

Travis Vessey sits back and waits while Aphrodite continues the beating on Kayla. Noel goes for Ex-Communication but Kayla ducks it and connects with a Kaylan Wind Kick that sends her over the top and to the outside!

Lee: APHRODITE NOEL has been eliminated!

Kayla gets no time to rest. Vessey immediately snatches her and drops her with the Vessey Driver. Vessey attempts to throw her out of the ring but Kayla hangs on and attempts to skin the cat back in the ring. Travis sees this and goes after her but Kayla wraps her legs around his head and pulls him over the top and to the outside before slinking back into the ring herself!

Lee: TRAVIS VESSEY has been eliminated! The winner of ring one is KAYLA JONES!

RING 2

[All 22 participants in ring two went right at each other, with brand loyalty not on the menu for obvious reasons. Madame Santos shoved Saul Ramsey and started showboating over the fact that she got an offensive maneuver in. Alexander Midas promptly grabbed her and tossed her out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #1: Madame Santos

[Saul Ramsey knocked down Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly. He then knocked down Arcadia Chavez. Then Kendra Classic came out of nowhere with a spinning heel kick that dazed Saul. Kendra would come back with an enziguri that would knock Saul over and out of the ring! Kendra showboated afterwards!]

ELIMINATION #2: Saul Ramsey

[Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly barricaded TV Champion Nate Lawson. Tyson was going for a corner splash, but Nate for the second time tonight with a SPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE!!!! Nate would promptly pick up Tyson and dump him over the top rope and out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #3: Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly

[Wrestling Royalty was putting a double team beating on Darian Andrews. Jazmyn Rain came in to even the odds, She and Darian teamed up against Chagev and Dionisia. Darian caught Chagev with a facebreaker, stumbling right to Jazmyn who superkicked him out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #4: Sergei Chagev

[Jazmyn and Darian continued to team up. Darian hit a cutter on Dionisia. Dionisia stumbled into a missile dropkick from Jazmyn. The missile dropkick sent Dionisia outside of the ring with his Wrestling Royalty partner.]

ELIMINATION #5: Emmanuel Dionisia

[AJ Cleary had Isabella Harker on his shoulders. He connected with a hell of a shoulder breaker sending Isabella to the mat, holding her stomach. AJ went to the top rope as she got up. AJ went for a double axe handle but… THE STAKE! AJ stumbled to the ropes and Isabella made a leaping heart punch that sent AJ out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #6: AJ Cleary

[Arcadia Chavez came out of the corner, looking for a fight! SIX SHOOTER BY JASON REDFIELD!!!! There was no getting up from that as Jason easily picked up Arcadia and unceremoniously dumped her over the top rope and onto the floor as if she wasn’t even there.

ELIMINATION #7: Arcadia Chavez

[Kordy Price was pummeling a seemingly dejected Andrea Hernandez in the corner. Kordy connected with a running powerslam which seemed to take her out of it. Kordy picked her up and was about to dump her over and out, but Andrea countered with a headscissors that sent Kordy flying over the top rope and Andrea back in the ring.]

ELIMINATION #8: Kordy Price

[Skuld was busy working on Jason Redfield in the corner. Skuld stepped back and ran toward him, going for a corner clothesline. However, in the middle of her run, Alexander Midas violently kicked her in the gut, picked her up and dropped her in the center of the ring with the Golden Rule. That was all for Skuld as Midas dumped her over and out.]

ELIMINATION #9: Skuld

[Lester Sampson went on a rampage. He knocked down Andrea, Redfield, JaMarcus and Kendra in succession. Loretta Inglewood and Anastasia Jones jumped him two on one, hoping to eliminate him together. Anastasia was first. Spinebuster by Lester! Lester then grabbed Anastasia and gave her a violent belly to belly suplex sending her crashing over the top rope and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #10: Anastasia Jones

[Loretta Inglewood didn’t fare much better. Lester picked her up and nailed her with a jacknife powerbomb! He then picked her up and hit another jacknife, this time on the floor, outside of the ring, and over the top rope.]

ELIMINATION #11: Loretta Inglewood

[Darian Andrews became privy to Lester and went after him. Lester knocked him down with a clothesline. Axl was next to go down with a shoulder block. Nate Lawson came in to stymie him and soon, Isabella and Jazmyn joined in. Darian and Axl got up and it became a five-man effort to get Lester out of the ring. Axl hit the Ayatollah of P’cola, which stunned him. Nate floored him with his spinebuster! All five grabbed a limb and his head, and together, the five dumped Lester over and out!]

ELIMINATION #12: Lester Sampson

[The five person alliance fractured as Nate went after Jazmyn and Axl went after Isabella. Darian got blindsided by JaMarcus Avery from behind. JaMarcus brought down Darian with a spinebuster and a backbreaker. He was about to give him a powerbomb to send him over, but Darian managed to counter with a hurricanrana, sending JaMarcus over and out of the ring, much to the former TV champion’s frustration.]

ELIMINATION #13: JaMarcus Avery

[Jason Redfield went on a Livewire attack spree. He spinebustered Darian Andrews, Alabama Slammed Kendra Classic, Six Shootered Andrea Hernandez and powerslammed Jazmyn Rain. Jason set his sights on Kendra. He plucked her away from the corner, and lifted her up on his shoulders. He was about to dump her out, but Kendra slipped out of his grasp and dropkicked him from behind, sending him over the top and faceplanting on the floor!]

ELIMINATION #14: Jason Redfield

[Kendra flashed the “L” sign at Redfield and he was incensed at his elimination as he backed up the ramp. Kendra jumped on the bottom rope and leaned over it to mockingly wave him goodbye. She said “I eliminated a CLASSIC wrestler!”. She continued to mock and ridicule Redfield as he turned and went up the ramp, but Jazmyn Rain came in from behind to flip Kendra out of the ring and sending her crashing to the floor, taking advantage of her lack of focus.]

ELIMINATION #15: Kendra Classic

[Jazmyn shrugged and said “sorry” and Kendra was far from thrilled at being eliminated. Midas and Axl were double teaming Andrea. Midas nailed Andrea with a leaping knee. Axl looked to do the same, but Midas low blowed him from behind. Midas grabbed Axl by the tights and tossed him out of the ring, showing no care for his own roster mate.]

ELIMINATION #16: Axl Austin

[Jazmyn, Darian and Andrea stood against Isabella, Midas and Nate. NOW the brand warfare was happening! Jazmyn fought Nate, Darian fought Midas and Isabella fought Andrea. Things were evenly matched at first. But then the Shotgun wrestlers took control. Midas took down Darian with a double underhook facebuster. Isabella knocked down Andrea with a spinning heel kick. Nate flipped Jazmyn over the top, but she hung on! Nate looked for an elbow to knock her off the apron, but Jazmyn shouldered him in the gut.Nate hung over the ropes and Jazmyn gave him a headscissors taking him over and out while she hung on to the top, skinning the cat back in the ring.]

ELIMINATION #17: Nate Lawson

[Jazmyn helped Andrea and Darian against Midas and Isabella. Jazmyn took Midas as the two fought in the corner. Darian and Andrea strangely enough, worked together against Isabella. Darian dumped Isabella over, but she hung on. Then, Andrea came in from behind and gave Darian a spinning heel kick to the back of the head sending him dawdling on the top rope. Andrea flipped Darian out of the ring and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #18: Darian Andrews

[Andrea seemed happy that she got SOME retribution against Darian, but she didn’t get to celebrate for long. Isabella rolled underneath the bottom rope, then flipped the unsuspecting Andrea over and out, Andrea crash landing near the vicinity of Darian Andrews.]

ELIMINATION #19: Andrea Hernandez

[Jazmyn knocked down Midas, but Isabella went after Jazmyn. Midas recovered and the two Shotgun wrestlers teamed up to try to eliminate the last Livewire wrestler in ring #2. Jazmyn fought hard, but the numbers game was too much for a while. Eventually, Jazmyn was pressed against the corner. Isabella went after her, but Midas clotheslined her to the mat. Midas dominated for the next couple of minutes before Jazmyn went in to attack Midas. Isabella recovered and now she and Jazmyn decided to double team him. This eventually lead to a heart punch by Isabella into a Rain Drop by Jazmyn. The two dragged him to the ropes. They both grabbed a leg, and together, they flipped him over the top rope, sending him straight to the floor.]

ELIMINATION #20: Alexander Midas

[It was down to Jazmyn Rain and Isabella Harker, with only one being able to advance to the final three and keep their Resurrection hopes alive. This was a heated battle for a few minutes, as neither one was willing to give up. Isabella seemingly wore out Jazmyn with the Beastly Bindings. However, when she went to dump her out of the ring, Jazmyn slipped out and landed behind her. Isabella turned right into a knee to the gut. Jazmyn grabbed her head and connected with the Rain Drop! Jazmyn then applied the same crossface/headscissors armbar combo that won her “I Quit” match earlier in the night. Isabella went unresponsive. Jazmyn broke the hold and dragged Isabella to the ropes. She dumped her over the top, but Isabella at the last second somehow hung on. Jazmyn had her back turned, so she was unaware. She turned around and Isabella springboarded herself back in the ring… HEART PUNCH! Jazmyn slowly stumbled, right into the waiting arms of Isabella after she had stood up. With all she went through with Sophie earlier in the night, Jazmyn was out. Isabella knew it as she carried her to the ropes and dumped her over. Jazmyn hit the apron first, and then the floor.]

ELIMINATION #21: Jazmyn Rain

WINNER OF RING TWO: Isabella Harker!

RING 3

[Things were quite intense with the 22 wrestlers in ring three and like with the previous two rings, everyone was definitely looking out for themselves. Three exceptions were Karina Lysenko, Jenni Anderson and Julia The Enigma of Ginger Nation. They all immediately ganged up on Monroe Jones, before the trio clotheslined him out of the ring without much of a fight. New member Destiny Skye looked on with conflict.]

ELIMINATION #1: Monroe Jones

[The three Gingers continued their gang up mentality and Destiny reluctantly joined in much to Hannah Myers’s chagrin. This time, their victim was Karen McBride. While Destiny’s guilty conscience kept her from further involvement, the rest of them picked up Karen and threw her out of the ring, resulting in her elimination as well.]

ELIMINATION #2: Karen McBride

[At this point, the remainder of ring three became privy to what Ginger Nation was doing, so a few of the wrestlers jumped them to play the numbers game. Meanwhile, Glory Braddock was given a bulldog by Summer Collins. Summer went to the top rope and went for a frogsplash, but Glory made the block with her knees. Glory got up, bringing along Summer with her. She then drilled her with the Glorification. That would be all for Summer Collins as she went over the top rope and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #3: Summer Collins

[Ginger Nation was on the attack again as a three on one assault occurred on Glory. Destiny was ordered by Jenni to attack Glory, but she hesitated. Hannah stepped in and the two of them fought Jenni and Karina while the Enigma stood by and watched. Once Destiny brought down Jenni and Karina was brought down by Hannah, Hannah grabbed Destiny from behind and threw her over the top rope and onto the floor, which all but signaled the end of Controversy.]

ELIMINATION #4: Destiny Skye

[Hannah looked a bit guilty doing what she had just done, but she knew she had no other choice. The Gingers went right back to work, but that wasn’t the only double teaming going on. Archangel, having lost the International title earlier, took out her aggression on Gabby’s friend Hayley Gold. Hayley fought back valiantly, but The Truth joined the fray and it ended up being a two on one assault from there. Hayley tried fighting back, but Archangel nailed the Four Card Trick and then both she and Truth picked up Hayley and eliminated her from Civil War with a double clothesline.]

ELIMINATION #5: Hayley Gold

[Adrian Waters and Chelsea Summers were double teaming Derek Powers in the corner. Angelica Jones witnessed this and went to even the odds. Derek and Angelica teamed up against Adrian and Chelsea. Angelica brought down Adrian with a DDT while Derek brought down Chelsea with a backbreaker. Derek had a bit of an ego boost and celebrated what he was doing, taking his eye off the ball. Angelica Jones turned on him, clotheslining him out of the ring and eliminating him.]

ELIMINATION #6: Derek Powers

[Slade Merriman and Drake Crowe were having themselves quite the personal brawl. Slade knocked down his old partner and appeared to be in control. He was about to dump him over the top rope when Eliza T. Crowe, who was at ringside, low blowed him from behind after she hopped on the apron. This enabled Drake to recover and flip Slade out of the ring to at least fulfill some revenge.]

ELIMINATION #7: Slade Merriman

[Ginger Nation was at it again. This time, Joey Michaels was the target. Joey did the very best he could to fight off the trio that remained in the ring, but ultimately, it wasn’t enough. A Ravishing Red Drop by Karina and an Adora-Bomb by Jenni did the trick and the three teamed up for another elimination, flipping Joey out of the ring and ending his Resurrection hopes.]

ELIMINATION #8: Joey Michaels

[Jenni and Karina searched for a new target. Unknown to them, Enigma broke off and celebrated the elimination of Joey Michaels. And then, Angelica Jones came in from behind, taking advantage and tossing Enigma out of the ring, drawing the ire of Jenni and Karina who almost immediately went on the attack against her.]

ELIMINATION #9: Julia The Enigma

[Mark O’Brien was trying to display some brute strength in this match. After outfoxing Drake Crowe with a headlock takeover, He delivered a sick shoulder tackle to Glory Braddock. Katherine Prescott stood up to him, and the two exchanged blows for a bit. Mark raked her eyes and then threw her down to the mat. Mark picked her up and put her in a fireman’s carry position. Katherine countered with a tilt-o-whirl headscissors that sent the Total War member over the top and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #10: Mark O’Brien

[Hannah Myers and Matty Graves decided to work as a tandem for a few minutes and they were doing a great job, counteracting Archangel, double clotheslining the Truth and even connecting with a double neckbreaker on Drake Crowe. But, Adrian Waters and Chelsea Summers jumped the two. Adrian picked up Hannah and floored her with a brainbuster. Chelsea stepped away from Matty as Adrian lifted Hannah on his shoulders in an electric chair position. Chelsea leaped into a dropkick, and the momentum led to Adrian releasing Hannah as he fell. Adrian fell to the mat, but the release sent Hannah out of the ring!]

ELIMINATION #11: Hannah Myers

[Matty Graves jumped Adrian and he thoroughly dominated him as Adrian couldn’t figure out a way to counter what Matty was delivering to him. Matty eventually brought down Adrian with a swinging neckbreaker. He was confident as he was in control, but Chelsea Summers low blowed him from behind, then dropkicked him into the top rope. Adrian recovered and he and Chelsea worked together to flip over Matty Graves, sending him falling onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #12: Matty Graves

[Ten wrestlers left and Drake Crowe began to dominate the field. Spear to Truth! Clothesline to Archangel. Shoulder tackle to Chelsea. Big boot to Adrian. Angelica stood up to him and took him on, but Drake was just too strong. Glory then jumped in to assist Angelica and the two worked extremely well as a tandem. A jawbreaker by Glory caused Drake to stumble into the ropes, and a stereo superkick by both women is what knocked Drake Crowe out of the Civil War match!]

ELIMINATION #13: Drake Crowe

[Glory and Angelica would be jumped by Jenni and Karina. Karina brought down Glory while Angelica fought Jenni. Glory countered with a headbutt on the injured ribs of Karina, causing her to gain the upper hand. Jenni brought down Angelica with a hurricanrana. She went to the top rope, hoping for a double axe handle, but Angelica countered with a kick to the gut and the Hot Shot! Angelica then tossed Jenni out, leaving Karina Lysenko the last Ginger Nation member standing.]

ELIMINATION #14: Jenni Anderson

[Glory continued to work on Karina, but Chelsea Summers jumped her from behind and put the boots to her as she drove her into the corner. Chelsea stepped back and screamed “RATINGS” as she went to nail Glory with a corner splash. Chelsea went for a single knee neckbreaker, but Glory blocked it and countered with Glorification to silence the Sedona Sky member. From there, Glory dragged Chelsea to the ropes and ultimately tossed her out.]

ELIMINATION #15: Chelsea Summers

[Angelica went to work on the final Ginger Nation member still in the match. Karina tried to fight her off, but a harsh knee to the injured ribs followed by the Hot Shot sealed Karina’s fate. Angelica picked up Karina and threw her out of the ring and to the floor, the crowd going nuts as they realized that Angelica single handedly took out the Ginger Nation trio that was causing so much trouble for everyone in ring three.]

ELIMINATION #16: Karina Lysenko

[Six remained, three from each show. It was Archangel, Truth and Glory on one side and Katherine, Adrian and Angelica on the other. Katherine took Archangel, Glory took Adrian and Angelica took Truth. Katherine would dominate Archangel as for a time, the former International Champion didn’t know what to do with her. Katherine even drilled Archangel with “Katherine’s Pride! Meanwhile, Truth flattened Angelica with a powerbomb. Katherine picked up Archangel, about to dump her over. However, Archangel out of nowhere countered with the Four Card Trick on Katherine. Archangel then flipped her over and out, sealing her fate.]

ELIMINATION #17: Katherine Prescott

[Archangel was gleaming with pride at that elimination, but not for long as the Truth came in from behind and flipped her over the top rope, eliminating the former champion! Archangel got to her knees and was first stunned, and then enraged at the actions of the Truth, who had a smirk on his face but went to one corner of the ring, as the other three remaining had done.]

ELIMINATION #18: Archangel

[Truth, Angelica, Glory and Adrian all circled each other. Brand loyalty be damned, Truth and Adrian teamed up. Truth took on Angelica, while Glory took on Adrian. Glory really took it to Adrian and brought him down with a codebreaker! Glory was about to set up for Glorification when Julia Braddock walked down the aisle to distract her. Julia was yelling at Glory, telling her she was tired of being second best to her. This distraction enabled Adrian to recover and flip Glory up and out of the ring. Julia pointed and laughed at Glory as she went up the ramp, the latter being crushed that her Resurrection dreams were dead.]

ELIMINATION #19: Glory Braddock

[Adrian then went in on the attack, helping Truth take care of Angelica Jones. However, Angelica wasn’t about to quit just yet, giving both men everything she had. Truth brought her down with a spear, but Adrian betrayed Truth by picking him up and drilling him with the “Use Your Head”. Adrian went to the top rope and went for the Super Smart Elbow on Angelica. Angelica dodged it and got out of the way. Adrian got up, but Angelica drilled Adrian with a Kaylan Wind Kick to the jaw, sending him over and out and crashing hard onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #20: Adrian Waters

[Truth slowly got up and he and Angelica Jones had a staredown before they got it on to determine the winner of ring three. Truth struck the first big blow with a powerbomb. He almost had Angelica out, but she was just able to hang on. Angelica thought she had it won with a top rope headscissors, but was dismayed when she saw that Truth had landed on the apron. He tried to kick her off the apron, but to no avail as Truth held on to the bottom rope. Angelica stepped back to allow him to roll back into the ring and the veteran began to dominate at this point, with Truth not having much of a chance to breathe. This would all culminate when Angelica nailed Truth with the Hot Shot! The fans cheered, thinking this was it, but then Jenni and Karina returned to the ring to attack Angelica. Kayla couldn’t do anything, being busy herself with ring one and the very few left in rings 1 and 2 were too preoccupied. Yet, Angelica was able to fight back! Superkick to Jenni! Double underhook powerbomb to Karina! Both rolled out of the ring, but when Angelica turned, Truth was right there with CONSPIRACY THEORY OUT OF NOWHERE! The fans booed this development as truth dragged Angelica to the ropes and easily tossed her out, claiming Ring #3!]

ELIMINATION #21: Angelica Jones

WINNER OF RING THREE: The Truth

Final Three

[Truth targets Kayla first with a hard axehandle to the back of her head. He then turns and clotheslines Harker to the mat. He drops down and pounds away with right hands. Kayla pulls herself up and kicks Truth. Truth gets up and starts to trade right hands with Kayla. Harker gets up, spins Truth around, and hits him with a body slam. Harker then with a huge lariat clothesline to Kayla. She connects with Back To Dust on Kayla. Truth goes for an Irish whip on Harker but Harker rebounds with Crushing Blow! Harker pulls Kayla back up and goes for Unseen Knee but Kayla slips out of it and strikes her with a Ginger Snap! Kayla kips up back to her feet. Truth goes for Conspiracy Theory on Kayla but she counters by shoving him off into the ropes. He rebounds right into a Kaylan Wind Kick from Kayla Jones! Kayla uses the ropes to pull herself up and she measures Harker and Truth as they slowly pull themselves up. Kayla starts tuning up the band. Harker is up first and Kayla strikes her with the Kaylan Wind Kick! Truth, though spins Kayla around and connects with Conspiracy Theory! He covers…]

1…

2…

…3!

Lee: Kayla Jones has been eliminated and comes in Third Place in the 2017 Civil War Match!

[Truth immediately goes for a cover on the still down Isabella Harker…]

1…

2…

…3NOOO! Harker kicks out!

[Truth locks Harker up in The Truth Serum! Harker struggles to reach the ropes. She does eventually get to the ropes. He drags her out to the center and goes to lock it in again but Harker counters with a small package…]

1…

2…

…3NOOO! Truth kicks out!

[Truth pops up and starts to stomp away at Harker’s fallen form. Truth with a snap suplex and a swinging neck breaker. Truth with a double arm ddt. Truth with a body slam. Truth measures Harker for Conspiracy Theory. He goes for it but Harker counters by shoving him into the ropes. He rebounds with a spear. Truth whips Harker into the ropes and she comes back with Crushing Blow! Harker connects with Back To Dust on Truth! Harker locks Truth up in Beastly Bindings! Truth taps out!]

DING! DING! DING!

Lee: Truth has been eliminated and comes in Second Place in the 2017 Civil War Match! Therefore, the winner of the 2017 GCW Civil War Match, ISABELLA HARKER!