Name: “The Very Best…The Absolute Best…The Sexist of them All” Aubrianna Powers
Name: “The Very Best of Them All” Aubrianna Powers
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 115 lbs
Town Of Birth: Charlotte, North Carolina
Picture Base: Alexa Bliss

Alignment (Face/Heel/Neutral): Tweener

Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED):

Aubrianna Powers is the youngest of the Powers children. Her older brothers, Steve and Derek, are both already pro-wrestlers in GCW. She is, quite possibly, more arrogant than both of them, and, according to her, is more intelligent than both of them. Her arrogance and smugness knows no bounds. She's also tough as hell and never backs down from a fight.

Wrestling Style (technical, high flyer, powerhouse, etc): All Rounder

Finishing Moves and description:

The Powers That Be
Description: MVP [Black Mass (reverse roundhouse kick)] followed immediately by Simply The Best Moonsault [springboard asai moonsault off the second rope].

The Ties That Bind
Description: Rings of Saturn

The MVP
Description: Black Mass (reverse roundhouse kick)

Simply The Best Moonsault
Description: Springboard asai moonsault off the second rope (aka: lionsault)

Signature Moves and description:

Pele Kick

Dragon Rana

Sit-Out Reverse DDT

Shining Wizard

450 Splash

Cobra Clutch

Please list at least 15 moves in your characters move set:

Spinning heel kick

Springboard dropkick

Superkick

Spear

Axe Kick

Texas Cloverleaf

Fujiwara arm bar

Surfboard submission

Ankle Lock

Crossface Chicken Wing

Suicide Dive

Baseball slide into a head scissors takedown

Tornado DDT

Second Rope Flip-Over Neck Breaker

Hangman’s Neck Breaker

Strengths: She’s a really good strategist and game planner. She is very cerebral. She’s also very quick and her speed comes into play as she is faster than most of her opponents. The fact that she’s very adaptable to almost any style of fighting is quite handy.

Weaknesses: Her arrogance can come into play. If she becomes overconfident throughout the match, her opponent can take advantage. She is also susceptible to a power based game against larger opponents.

Entrance Theme: "Here I go Again" by Whitesnake

Entrance:

“I Am The Very Best…”

“I Am The Absolute Best…”

“…and I am the Sexiest of them all!”

(After those words are uttered, “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake starts to play. Aubrianna Powers steps out onto the stage, met with loud booing from the fans. She smirks smugly as she confidently strides towards the ring. Aubrianna steps up onto the ring apron and strikes a sexy sultry pose which draws a few cheers from the male contingent, despite the women who continue to boo. Aubrianna then steps through the ropes and approaches the center where she poses again. The music dies down and she waits patiently on her match to begin.)

Character Bio:

Aubrianna is a first generation wrestler, but her brothers came before her. Her older brother, “The Absolute Best” Derek Powers, wrestles in Global Championship Wrestling and the oldest of the three, “The Very Best” Steve Powers, broke into the business first, in the old Global Division of Wrestling where he was a former World Champion. Now Aubrianna doesn’t just hope to follow in their footsteps, she knows that she will exceed her brothers because she truly believes that she is the best of the best of the Powers siblings. And if you don’t believe it, ask her. She will gladly tell you about how great she is.

1x GCW World Champion
1x GCW Global Champion
1x GCW International Champion
1x HKW Tapout Champion
1x MCW World Tag Team Champion

admin
Site Admin

Re: Aubrianna Powers

Post by admin » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Made a few updates.